We're going! It's gonna blow!
- A.J.'s still in there![br]- Blow the locks. No, the bolts!
- We've gotta blow--[br]- I think we're almost there!
Flight, Independence[br]does not have A.J. They're gonna[br]close the door without him.
- Tracking. They're 75 ffeet[br]ffrom the shuttle.[br]-Just tell them to air lock[br]the door and go!
- Dog the hatch now![br]- Close it!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Colonel! That thing's[br]comin' right for us! We got to move!
Hurry up![br]There's the shuttle door!
Fire's coming at us![br]Close the door now!
Go! Go! Go!
Freedom, the Independence crew[br]is on board and accounted for.
- We're even heavy one cosmonaut.[br]- They got 90%off their ffuel.
-Pretty intense, huh?[br]-That's why I told you, "Touch nothing."
But you're bunch of cowboys.
So While the consciousness[br]off the planet is uniffied...
focused on the NASA mission taking place[br]right noW in the vast ocean off space...
We're noW in the ffinal hours[br]off the mission...
as the Freedom and Independence[br]prepare to slingshot around the moon.
Morning, guys. It's time to suit up,[br]I guess. Uh, we got a big day.
- Eighteen seconds to radio interrupt.[br]- Booster sequence confiirmed.
This is Houston.[br]Roger that, Freedom. We copy.
- Shuttles are ready[br]for the burn around the moon.[br]- Radio contact terminated. We're out.
Nine and a half Gs for 11 minutes.[br]I'd start praying about right now.
So this is the part where we're supposed[br]to just hold on real tight and, uh,[br]hope we don't die.
- Stand by for lunar roll.[br]- High inclination. Lunar orbit.
You boys got those wills[br]fiilled out correctly?
All right, men, this is what[br]we trained for. Now just suck it up!
On the mark. Five, four...
three, two, one.
- Is this supposed to be like this?[br]- Don't worry. This is normal.
- How would you know?[br]- 14,000 miles an hour.
- Four Gs.[br]- How long does this last?
- 15,000.[br]- Really heavy, man![br]- This isn't normal.
- What do you mean, "this isn't normal"?[br]- This is way worse!
- Eight Gs. Hang tight![br]- I'm not gonna make it!
Oh, we're gonna die!
Twelve minutes.[br]Flight, we still got nothin' here.
This is too fast!
We're maxed at 22,500!
We have acquisition off signal[br]ffrom Independence and Freedom.
We're in, guys.[br]All right. Welcome back, team.
We have visual[br]of the target, Houston.
You see that?
- Come in, Independence.[br]- Houston, you gotta see this[br]to believe it.
Okay, team, let's take 'em in. Okay,[br]Quincy, how much tail debris do we have?
Freedom, turn on your FOD radar.
FOD radar on.
Everybody, hang on. This could get[br]a little rough. Engaging evasive radar.
Goddam! We got debris!
We're dumping auxiliary boosters.
- Houston, do you read me?[br]- We got debris!
- We're goin' in![br]- We're comin' in hot!
Independence, try to maintain[br]your present heading.[br]You've got a target L.Z..
- There's too much debris![br]We gotta peel off![br]- Negative!
- Mayday, mayday![br]- I've lost main thrusters.[br]Get 'em back up!
Mayday, Houston, mayday![br]We've lost R.C.S. thrusters!
Mayday, Freedom, mayday! We are[br]out off control! We are going doWn!
Do you read me?[br]Freedom, we are going down!
We're gonna hit!
Everybody, go to your own life support![br]Lock yourself in the cargo bay!
We are going down! Houston! Houston,[br]we are going down! We have lost control!
I can't get it on!
- Good luck, Freedom.[br]- Oh, my God, this is it.
Pull it! Pull it! Go!
Sharp, what the hell is that?[br]Is that the Independence?
Houston, Independence is a dead stick.[br]They're not gonna make it.
Houston, Independence has gone doWn.
When I touch this baby down,[br]full reverse thrust.
- Fires on your right, Sharp![br]- Reversing the thrusters!
Hang tight! Hang tight!
- Houston, we overshot our landing fiield[br]We overshot our landing fiield.[br]- Oh, no!
Initiate system light system check. Make[br]sure we can still get off this rock.
Our electrical system is screwed.[br]I'm going to back-up. Fuel seals check.
- Engine seals check.[br]Pressure seals check.[br]- Oh, God. Oh!
Where's-- Where's the other shuttle?[br]What happened to the other shuttle?
- Independence is off the grid.[br]- "Off the grid"?
What are you, a freakin' cyborg?[br]What does that mean?
Hey, you saw it yourself, right?[br]They're gone.
Come in, Freedom. This is[br]CAPCOM Houston. Freedom, come in.
This is CAPCOM Houston.[br]Come in, Freedom.
- God![br]- Let's just ask God[br]to take care of our friends.
May they rest in peace.
We got eight hours.
Let's get this job done[br]and go home.
Nothin'. Come on, Watts,[br]Sharp, somebody.
This is CAPCOM Houston.
Come in, Freedom. Freedom, come in.[br]This is CAPCOM Houston.
- Maybe you shouldn't be here.[br]- Come in, Freedom.
- I don't have anywhere else to go.[br]- Freedom, come in.[br]This is CAPCOM Houston.
All right, let's get the tools unpacked[br]and fiire up the Armadillo.
- We're not getting a damn thing[br]on the inertial nav system.[br]- I know where we are.
Please step away.[br]Radio signal's dead.
I'm flipping the backup generator.[br]Radio signal's gonna be cut in half[br]till we get main power back.
We're in segment 202, lateral grid 9,[br]site 15H-32, give or take a few yards.
Captain America here[br]blew the landing by 26 miles.
- How the hell do you know that?[br]- Because I'm a genius.
The gauges will not read.[br]They're all peaked, like we're[br]plugged into some magnetic fiield.
- Well, who on this spaceship[br]wants to know why?[br]- By all means.
The reason we were shooting for grid 8[br]was because thermographics indicated...
that grid 9[br]was compressed iron ferrite.
Which means you landed us[br]on a goddam iron plate.
All right. Well, you heard the man.[br]Let's wheel out the remote satellite[br]link. We need that radio.
Oh, God, please tell me[br]we still got one of'em.
Independence has flat-lined.
Is anyone else alive?[br]Somebody help me!
- Where are you?[br]- I'm here.
Lev, there's no one else.[br]There's no one else.
- I know.[br]- Oh, man.
- Bear, where are you?[br]- A.J.! A.J.!
I'm in the shuttle, man.
Are you all right?
I'm so glad to see you, man.
I never thought I'd be so happy[br]to see your ugly face.
- Houston, do you read? This is Freedom.[br]- C.heck your thrusters.
- Houston, do you copy?[br]- Is everyone good to go?
Down here! In the valley!
This place is like[br]Dr Seuss's worst nightmare.
Let's get the remote satellite.[br]We'll get better reception up there.
Bring Max down.[br]Watch yourself through here, Max.[br]There's a couple big fiissures.
To the left![br]Bring it to the left!
Rockhound, you come on down here[br]and take some readings[br]down in the flat spot.
- I have fiire.[br]- Watts, I'm comin' back. Stand by.
- Mostly iron, Rockhound.[br]- God, I hate knowing everything.
We couldn't have picked[br]a worse spot to drill.
Well, I can pretty much guarantee[br]it's not gonna be thicker than 50 feet.
- How do you fiigure that?[br]- 'Cause if it is, we're screwed.
- Max, you good?[br]- Yeah.Just makin' hole.
- Turn it around.[br]- Friggin' outer space.
All right. We're in.[br]Bring another light.[br]We're cuttin' through pretty good.
There's some stuff in here[br]I ain't never seen.
All right, let's punch it down!
- Hey, Harry, did you see that?[br]- Yeah, Max, I see it. I see it.[br]What is it?
- We lost the bite in the bit.[br]- All right. Back it off. Back it off.
- Goddam it![br]- Sounds like we twisted a shank.[br]Back it out of there, Max.
Good. Good. Hold 'er there.
Wow, this is[br]a goddam Greek tragedy.
- We've all seen[br]broken drill heads before.[br]- Not after ten feet.
- I never seen one.[br]- Well, now you've seen one.
- What do you want?[br]- Unpack the Judge.
We're only three[br]astronauts left now.
We're not astronauts.[br]We're oil drillers.[br]We're not even supposed to be here.
What? You're not astronaut?
I'm getting us outta here. Get in.
- Why?[br]-Just get in the Armadillo.[br]I have an idea.
Houston, this is Freedom. Do you copy?[br]Houston, do you copy?[br]Freedom shuttle has--
We're gettin' some scattered video feeds[br]here so we're gonna have to lead over.
Houston, this is Freedom.[br]Do you copy?
- Thank God we have you, Freedom.[br]- Freedom, this is Houston. Go ahead.[br]- Don't lose 'em, Malloy.
Sir, We're getting something. Houston,[br]this is Freedom. We have landed saffely.
- We are at site coordinates[br]approximately 15H-32--[br]- Where are they?
- Okay, I want to know everything[br]we can about that location.[br]- Got it.[br]- Get it before we lose 'em.
- We're also having electric[br]and antenna difffficulties.[br]- Walter, get Mechanical on that.
- But We have commenced drilling.[br]- Stevens, we're losin' him.[br]Bring it up on four.
- Come on.[br]- On four.[br]- Shuttle flight capability[br]not yet knoWn.
- Bump the signal.[br]- Bumping.[br]- Houston. Houston.
We lost 'em. Get 'em back.[br]Gruber, we need that hook-up.
I'll show you how we do things[br]where I come from.
All right, get ready.[br]Max, thread it.
Guys, the clock is tickin'.[br]Let's go, go, go, go, go!
All right! Good![br]Crank it loose!
Keep it at 25. Let's kick[br]a little asteroid butt!
All right, Chick. Give me[br]more torque on the turbine, huh?
-Max, I need some more power down here![br]-All right, boss.
-Throw it forward, then drop the hammer.[br]-Let's drill through this turd.
Come on, boys. We gotta hop.[br]We're fallin' behind.
Dig, dig, dig.[br]Chew this iron bitch up.
- Chick, the tranny is stuck.[br]- Harry!
- What is it?[br]- Chick, come on! Help!
- Release the clutch![br]- Pull it up!
Okay. Well, this thing's[br]not movin'.
No, no, no![br]Shut it down! Shut it--
This is not workin' out, Harry.
- Oh, are you all right?[br]- Oh, blew the tranny. Blew the tranny.
Come on, God.
Just a little help.[br]That's all I'm askin'.
I think we're close enough.[br]He might've heard ya.
Here's the bad news.[br]Before the asteroid passed the moon...
her rotation was stable[br]at 32 degrees on an X axis.
But now look at this.[br]The lunar gravity's put her in a spin.
She's tumbling on all three axes.[br]This wasn't expected, sir.
- What does this do for communications?[br]- Not good.
We'll have defiinite contact with the[br]shuttle for only seven more minutes.[br]After that, it's radio darkness.
- For how long?[br]- And after seven minutes,[br]we may never hear from them again.
But we're trying to bounce a signal off[br]a Russian military satellite,[br]reestablish contact that way.
If we lose the shuttle com,[br]when do we lose the ability[br]to remote detonate that nuke?
The weapon remote receives[br]a signal from a Milstar satellite.
Higher orbit,[br]more powerful transmitter.
If we've got the shuttle[br]for seven minutes, we can remote[br]detonate for an additional fiive.
What he's trying to say, General,[br]is that, uh, in 12 minutes' time[br]you may lose the ability...
to detonate the nuke permanently.
I've got to inform[br]the president.
Just want to make sure you know[br]we're stuck on an asteroid.[br]Do you know what you're doing now?
No, no. You know what? I have no idea[br]what I'm doing. I have no idea.
This button-- I don't know[br]what that does, okay?
All I know is that we just crashed[br]back there, I lost two of my friends,[br]we're 25 miles from Harry's shuttle.
We don't know if he's alive.[br]We don't know if he can fly.
All I know is there's a beep on this[br]thing and I'm trying to get us there.
Let's get it unpacked.
- What's up?[br]- We're drilling through some kind[br]of metal I've never seen before.
It's fried two of our drill bits,[br]and now we blew our fiirst transmission.
- So how deep are we?[br]- We could use your help[br]with the transmission, Colonel.
I have an assessment report due now.[br]We're supposed to be at 200 feet.[br]So how deep are we?
Not as deep as we'll be when[br]you quit askin' me all these questions[br]and help us load this transmission on.
- What is our current depth?[br]- Our current depth[br]is not important, Colonel.
I'll decide what's important.[br]We've got 800 feet to drill. You've had[br]two and a half hours. Where are we?
We're at 57 feet. Now,[br]if you're not too busy, maybe you can[br]give us a hand with this transmission.
Colonel Sharp! Get this wrapped up.[br]I'll be right back. Colonel Sharp!
All right. I'm coming through.[br]We have contact. Over.
- That's as clear as it's gonna get.[br]- Houston, this is Freedom. Do you copy?
Working at a remote satellite link[br]at this moment. Transmission change.
- Colonel![br]- Twenty minutes.[br]Puts drilling fiinal at ten hours.
Please advise. That's four hours past[br]the zero barrier. Please advise.
What the hell is this?[br]"Zero depth"?
And where'd this come from?[br]Who are you talkin' to? Is that Truman?
Let me have that phone.[br]Gimme the phone. Truman! Look,[br]this is what happens when you drill.
We cannot use your "U.S. Air Force[br]Personnel Only" drill time card.[br]Who wrote this thing, by the way?
- We're losing coms again.[br]- Look-- Is he getting this? Does he[br]hear me or-- What's wrong with this?
- The com's doWn.[br]- What do you mean, "the com's doWn"?
- What do I mean? I mean We've[br]lost communication to mission control.[br]- Fine. Let's go back to the cargo bay[br]and get the transmission--
Hey, Harry, guess what.[br]You had your shot. You didn't do it.[br]You understand me? You can't--
Why don't you stay here and take you[br]and take your little drill card--[br]Write a report, Why don't ya?
That'll be a-- My men and I[br]Will go and get this hole dug!
You and your men are the biggest[br]mistake in the history of NASA.
- We've lost communication.[br]- Oh, God.
We're not lookin'[br]too good right now.
No shit.[br]We gotta get that radio back up.
Mr President,[br]it's time to make a decision.
We can remote detonate the bomb[br]for only another fiive minutes.
Yes? Kimsey here.[br]Yes, Mr President.
Yes, we saw that too, sir.
But maybe we should wait[br]until they--
Dan, get them out of there.[br]Evac right now.
- What's goin' on here?[br]- I've been ordered[br]to override the system.
Well, what is this?
But they haven't drilled[br]the damn hole yet!
The president's advisors feel that[br]the drilling isn't working. And we've[br]lost radio contact, maybe for good.
We've only got a few minutes[br]left of guaranteed ability[br]to remote detonate that nuke.
If we don't do it now we could lose[br]control, and we may never get it back.
Well, you tell the president that[br]he better fiire his so-called advisors.
And if you detonate[br]that nuke on the surface,[br]we waste a perfectly good bomb...
and we have one chance[br]to save this planet!
I need that radio.
-Gruber, give me everything you got noW![br]-Roger that.
Yes, Mr President,[br]I understand that completely,[br]but my point is very, very simple.
And I think you need to trust me on[br]this because I know something about it.
I guarantee you, if you do this,[br]you kill us all.
General, he wants you.
This is Kimsey. Yes, sir.
The orders are[br]to remote detonate in 30 seconds.
You have not told them yet!
That is my father up there!
- This is one order you shouldn't[br]follow, and you fucking know it![br]- No! Don't touch me!
Let her go. Let her go!
Your key, sir.
God be with them.
Slow it down.
the clock on that nine-foot[br]nuclear weapon is ticking.
Oh, my God! Sharp![br]Get back here now!
Watts, get the shuttle[br]ready to evac now!
- It just came on all by itself.[br]What-- What the hell's happening?[br]- Secondary protocol.
- What's that? What?[br]- Wait a minute.[br]- Secondary protocol.[br]- What does that mean?
- What the hell's secondary protocol?[br]- They're detonating this thing[br]from Earth.
- What do you mean, detonating? We[br]haven't even drilled the hole yet![br]- We'll drop it in the hole.
- What're you talkin' about?[br]- The hole? Whoa, whoa![br]- Get your helmets on now![br]- Oh, no, no. How-How you turn it off?
- Colonel Sharp,[br]I got two men out on that rock![br]- I got a man out there too.[br]We gotta evac now!
- Max, Rockhound, get back[br]to the shuttle, double-time![br]- They could be on their way here.
They're not on their way here.[br]They would've talked to us by now.[br]We would've seen them.
- Watts, air lock the cockpit now![br]- I copy you.
- Max, Rockhound![br]- Hey, wait a minute![br]How do you turn this thing off?[br]- Max, Rockhound--
- Harry, do you copy?[br]- Somethin's wrong.
- Yeah, it's all wrong, man.[br]We shouldn't even be up here.[br]- I know. Let's go back to the ship!
- I'm not leavin' without my men, Sharp.[br]- We've got two and a half minutes to[br]drop it and get off this rock.
If they're not back by the time[br]we fiinish, we leave without 'em.
Okay, let's simplify this.[br]Let's just turn the bomb off right now.
If we don't put this bomb down in[br]a hole 800 feet onto a fault line...
all you're gonna have[br]is a real expensive fiireworks show.
This is turnin' into[br]a surrealistic nightmare here.
Watsler, are you listening?[br]It's Truman.
Okay, listen to me carefully.[br]I want you to kill it. Kill the uplink.
- Give us the time, Sharp.[br]Shut this bomb down now![br]- It's not my call.
- Then whose call is it?[br]- Who made it?[br]- An order to detonate can only[br]come from the president.
- The president's not here![br]You've gotta give us more time![br]- Let's just turn it off now.
- I'm telling you[br]to shut this bomb down now![br]- And I'm telling you it's not my call!
- Well, guess what.[br]I just made the call for you.[br]- Harry!
Don't. You could set it off.
Oh, man. What're you doin'[br]with a gun in space?
Come on. Come on. We gotta stop that[br]bomb right now. Kill the uplink.
- This thing is gonna blow.[br]We gotta get it off the ship.[br]- Easy.
- Stand down, Sergeant.[br]- Shut this bomb down and let us[br]fiinish our job the right way.
I'm under orders to protect[br]a surface detonation.
I'm gonna give you three seconds[br]to shut this bomb down,[br]and then I'm gonna make you shoot me.
Hurry, Watsler.[br]For Christ's sake, hurry.
Sir, the override--[br]It's been overridden.
I've bought us a couple[br]of minutes, so get that radio[br]workin', okay? Hurry, hurry!
Bring me all the way up here just to[br]blow me and my friends up? Is that it?
- Listen--[br]- Shut up!
Shut up, Colonel.[br]I'm talking now.
It could start again.[br]It might've been a warning.
- Uh-oh.[br]- That's why you are gonna[br]dismantle this bomb.
All right. What'd we miss?
- Do it again.[br]- Go.
Sir, I need you to cease and desist.[br]I need your terminal now.
- Oh, they're reactivating the bomb.[br]- Comin' back on-line, sir.
Oh, geez. Here we go again.
What're you doin' up here? And why[br]did you even bother to make the trip?
To do the right thing,[br]to see that it's done.
For God's sakes,[br]think about what you're doin'.
Why are you listenin' to someone[br]that's 100,000 miles away?
We're here.[br]Nobody down there can help us.
So if we don't get this job done,[br]then everybody's gone.
I've been drillin' holes[br]in the Earth for 30 years.
And I have never, never missed[br]a depth that I have aimed for.
And by God, I am not gonna miss[br]this one. I will make 800 feet.
But I can't do it alone, Colonel.[br]I need your help.
You swear on your daughter's life,[br]on my family's...
that you can hit that mark?
I will make 800 feet.[br]I swear to God, I will.
Then let's turn this bomb off.
Steady. Steady.[br]Take it back. That's what you'll[br]have to do. Get 'em off backwards.
- Rainbow track? Under--[br]Under one? Under-- Okay.[br]- All of'em. All of'em. All of'em!
- Okay. Okay. Are we free of static?[br]- Oh, do a good job. Do a good job.
- Steady. Steady.[br]- Good job. All right.[br]All right. All right.[br]- Go! Go! Go!
Red wire "A." Ready? And-- Now.[br]Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!
- Negative "B." Ready, and now.[br]- Do a good job. Do a good job.
- Track flipped. Hots in.[br]- It better be. Go.
Red or blue?
- Good job![br]- You got it.
Oh, God, it sucks up here.
- Sir, the clock has stopped[br]at three seconds.[br]- What?
Have we lost[br]complete radio contact?
I got some magic happening.[br]We're bouncing off Russian and French[br]satellites. It may have a faint signal.
Houston? Houston, do you copy?
Go ahead, Freedom.
Houston, you have a problem--[br]Problem.
See, I promised my little girl[br]that I'd be comin' home.
NoW, I don't knoW What you[br]people are doin'doWn there...
but we got a hole[br]to dig up here.
Go, go, go, go! Come on.[br]We got work to do.
Okay, guys. All go, no quit.[br]How ya doin' down there? Good?
Okay, got the tranny.[br]We're back in business.
Hey, you guys should take a break[br]and come up and see this.
Wow. Got a great view[br]of the Earth from here.
Too bad we'll never[br]set foot on her again.
- Lev, do you see anything?[br]- No.
Well, keep goin'.[br]I'm not givin' up.
Hold up here, Bear.
- Oh, boy.[br]- This is great.
We just happen to run into[br]the Grand Canyon on the asteroid?
I told you, you took[br]a wrong way, a wrong road.
What-- What road? Do you see[br]any roads around here?
You know what? I do not have[br]much pleasure being near God's ear.
But you think this is[br]looking good, or what?
Lev, why don't you just do humanity[br]a favour and just shut the hell up?
Have you ever heard[br]of Evel Knievel?
No, I never saw Star Wars.
All right.[br]Doin' a good job.
- Give me a depth reading, Max.[br]- We're 150 feet, Harry.
Ride 'em, cowboy![br]Yippee-kai-yo, kai-yay!
Get off the nuclear warhead.
I was doin' that guy[br]from that movie, you know...
Slim Pickens, where he rides it[br]all the way in-- the nuclear warhead.
- Now.[br]- Oh, you didn't see that one, huh?
We got 700 feet of hole[br]to dig, Rockhound.
All right.Just--Just wanted to feel[br]the power between my legs, brother.
No nukes! No nukes![br]No nukes!
You got any more bullets[br]in that gun, Sharp?
What did Watts tell you, Bear?[br]If she kicked you in the balls,[br]you'd keep floating.
We turn the thrusters off, we jump[br]this thing, we float right over it.
Go over it again, Lev.
Throw the jet thrusters off[br]exactly when we jump.
- Okay.[br]- And then we're gonna put them on,[br]and we gonna go down nice and slow.
- That's it. That's it, baby. That's it.[br]- Is this gonna work?
- I don't know.[br]- Lev, you know what, just lie to me.
Let's say 50-50--[br]No. More like, uh--
like 70-30 or 80-20.
But you know what? If it works, the two[br]of you gonna be heroes, just like me.
Screw it. We're jumpin'[br]over this canyon.
Just for the record,[br]this is a very bad idea!
- Wait for the edge now.[br]Wait till we get there. Wait--[br]- I'm waiting.
- Here we come. Now, not till we do it.[br]- Three...
- two, one![br]- Here we go!
- Yes![br]- It's working![br]- It's working!
- Oh, my God![br]- Yeah!
- I'm a genius! Wait a minute.[br]- Whoa. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
- We got some rocks![br]- Go left! Go left![br]- Lev! Lev, I can't do anything!
Oh, okay, okay, we're[br]floating into outer space.
- Check main switch.[br]- Uh, this could be[br]a little bit of a problem.
- Thrusters on now![br]- All right, turn 'em on.
- What's wrong?[br]- l-I don't know. The-The thrusters[br]not working. I hate this machine!
- I thought you had this planned![br]What're we supposed to do?[br]- Be quiet! I must think!
- I'm stepping outside.[br]- You're-You're going outside?
I am the only certifiied astronaut,[br]and I'm saving your American ass!
Yes. You'll listen[br]to him. Right.
Hurry up, Lev, because we're[br]about a mile off the asteroid!
Just a second.[br]The fuel line is iced up.
- Yeah, I think maybe workin' now.[br]- No, Lev, it's not working!
I'm sorry, A.J.[br]I was way off the odds.
- We're gettin' higher, man.[br]- Look out! The rocks! Rocks are coming!
- Pull the thrusters![br]- Lev, look out!
- We lost Lev.[br]- A.J.!
A.J., the thrusters!
Let's get Lev back!
Lev, hold on![br]We're comin' in!
Thank You, Jesus. Thank You, Lord.[br]Thank You. Thank You,[br]thank You, thank You.
- Lev![br]- Now I'm really a Russian hero!
- I told you![br]- I know![br]- I knew this would work!
-Good odds, you know?[br]-Come on, Lev. Get in here. We gotta go.
Rockhound, keep[br]on that transmission.
- Tranny looks good, Harry.[br]- All right. Take it outta there.
Lock it down, Chick.
How come we didn't get[br]any training on this thing?
Whoa. Very cool. I could take out[br]this asteroid single-handedly.
Okay, boys, give it a rest.[br]I'll take it from here.
- Whoa![br]- What the hell is that?
-It's Rockhound.[br]-Whoa. This is so much fun, it's freaky.
Whoa, watch your heads.[br]Sorry, Harry.
- Outta my way, boys![br]- Rockhound!
Meet your maker, asteroid!
- What the hell's the matter[br]with you, Rockhound? Goddam![br]- This is insane.
- Have you lost your mind?[br]- He's got space dementia.
Harry, you ought to[br]watch your man.
Max, downshift slowly[br]and put it in reverse.[br]We gotta get that pipe outta there.
- What's happening?[br]- The ground's cracking![br]- Earthquake!
Quick, shut it off!
- Shut it off! Shut it off now![br]- We're gonna have a blowout!
- We hit a gas pocket![br]- We got pressure out the ass!
Max, get your helmet on![br]Max, it's gonna blow!
- Oh, Jesus, I'm cooking![br]- Max, get outta there!
This is it!
- Goodbye, Max.[br]- Max!
- Take care, buddy.[br]- Armadillo's off the scope.
- I think we've had a blowout.[br]- No sign of the Armadillo.
Somebody punch up the Armadillo.
Get ahold of Truman.
Prepare the world[br]for bad news.
We're getting sketchy infformation[br]that the mission has suffffered[br]massive ffailure.
And What We're trying to do[br]right noW is to conffirm that[br]and ffind out exactly What that means.
Repeat.We're getting leaks[br]ffrom several NASA offfficials...
some rushing home[br]to be With their ffamilies,[br]that the drilling Was unsuccessfful.
This could very well be[br]our fiinal hour.
We're gonna go[br]offff the air noW.
Good luck[br]and God bless.
- We've got incoming.[br]- I got tracks.
NORAD's tracking four small[br]incoming over Europe. They think[br]one's about to hit near Paris.
- Reports are coming in--[br]- Martial laW has been implemented[br]in 42 countries.
Once the asteroid hits[br]zero barrier...
it Will take about three hours[br]and 57 minutes to impact Earth.
Well, I guess we do it[br]the president's way. I'll order an evac.[br]You can remote detonate.
- You still don't think[br]this'll work, do you?[br]- Well, what I think is irrelevant.
- We need to do it now.[br]- Fine.
- Can they still take off?[br]- We hope so.
You are the one[br]that pulled them into this!
That is my family up there,[br]so I don't wanna hear, "We hope so"!
Guess what, guys?[br]It's time to embrace the horror.
Look. We got front-row tickets[br]to the end of the Earth.
- Yeah! Way to go, baby![br]- Harry!
- Yeah![br]- Yo, Harry! What's up, baby?
Hey, get that bomb outta there![br]We got a hole to make!
Houston, you're not[br]gonna believe this...
but the other Armadillo[br]has arrived.
All right, people, listen up.[br]Settle down and focus.
- Mechanical, get on-line.[br]- P.P.O., gimme a set-up.[br]- Your boyfriend's back.
- Yo, Harry![br]- You're awesome, baby!
Hey, Harry.[br]You miss me?
A.J., I got[br]just fiive words for ya.
- Damn glad to see ya, boy![br]- That's six words.
- Chick, walk 'em down.[br]- So where's this hole you need dug?
Houston, drilling has recommenced.
- Do you think they can drill[br]250 feet in an hour?[br]- They better.
Bring that piece on in, Bear.
- I'm comin' down![br]- We got 250 feet to go.
It's our last transmission,[br]last drill head.
Punch it through.[br]First gear. We got contact.
Drive it on down, A.J.
- I got this, man. Let's go![br]- Lev, the right engine hub.
- Houston, I'm getting no response[br]from the preflight sequence.[br]- Come on now. This is not--
Hey. Hey, come here. Can you get me[br]outta here, please, Lev? Thank you.
- Ow! Jesus! Hey![br]- Wait. Uh, shh, shh.
- Lev, the right engine--[br]- Okay.[br]- Lemme outta here, will ya?
Just tryin' to have[br]some fun before I die!
- How deep are we?[br]- Seven seventy.
- Whoa, they got problems.[br]- The gauges are spiking.
Methane! Shut it down![br]Back it down!
I can't pull back now. The bit'll[br]get lodged. We don't have enough time!
Whoa, whoa, whoa! It's gonna blow![br]It's how we lost Max!
I know what I'm talkin' about.[br]We can punch through this.[br]We can knock this outta the park.
- This is our last transmission, A.J.[br]- Goddam it!
If you're ever gonna trust me, ever,[br]once in your life, trust me now!
- Harry, it's gonna blow![br]- Harry, I know what I'm doin'.[br]You just gotta trust me.
Make the call.
All right. Hold on.[br]I'm pushin' through her.
I'm pushin' through her!
- What's your depth?[br]- Seven seventy-fiive. Seven eighty.
Take it up, baby! Ram it home!
- Drive on down, A.J.![br]- Seven eighty-fiive. Come on. Come on.
- Come on, A.J.![br]- Punch it![br]- Ninety-one. Come on.
Seven ninety-two.[br]Seven ninety-fiive!
Drive it down, A.J.!
- Breakthrough![br]- Eight hundred! 802, Harry!
- Yeah![br]- We did it![br]- Harry, we did it!
- Yes![br]- We did it!
- Yeah! Kid, way to go![br]- I knew it, baby!
- It's not over till we get[br]the bomb down that hole.[br]- Watts, they've got 38 minutes.
- Harry, you've gotta give me that hole.[br]- I'm gonna need two more minutes.[br]I got a bent pipe jammed in the hole.
We gotta cut it out before we can[br]send that bomb down. A.J.!
- She good to go?[br]- Yeah, I'm all set.[br]- All right.
- All right.[br]- A.J., come on! Make it fast!
I'm goin' as fast as I can![br]There's a lot of gas pressure!
- You feel that?[br]- Harry, you gotta give me that hole.[br]The bomb is almost ready.
- Pull that pipe out![br]- Harry, I'm almost through![br]Give me 15 more seconds!
Well, this is somethin' new.
- I don't think this thing likes us.[br]- That's 'cause it knows[br]we're here to kill it.
Hey, what's goin' on[br]up there?
- A.J.![br]- What the hell was that?
- A.J.![br]- Goddam it, I'm fiinished!
- A.J., you all right?[br]- Oh, lot of gas pressure in here, man!
- Get me out![br]- Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hydrogen pocket!
Harry! Pull me in!
A.J., hang on!
Secure the bomb!
Sharp, heads up!
Gruber! Get outta there now!
Oh, God, no!
Help! Oh, no!
Do you believe[br]that just happened?
- Sharp, you all right?[br]- I'm okay.
- Bear?[br]- Yeah. I'm here, Harry.
- A.J.?[br]- Yeah, I'm okay.
We lost Gruber.
- Gruber's dead.[br]- Let's get that bomb ready and go home.
Oh, my God.
- Is there a problem, Colonel?[br]- The timer, the remote,[br]the whole thing's dead.
What, the bomb is dead?
No, the trigger's dead. It must've[br]gotten damaged during the rock storm.
So how do we detonate it?
We have 18 minutes to zero barrier.[br]We got some bad news.
The remote detonator on the bomb[br]has been damaged.
That means that somebody's[br]gonna have to stay behind.
It takes two people[br]to fly this thing.
Either we all stay and die,[br]or you guys draw straws.
I say we all stay and die.[br]But that's me.
I'll draw. Let's draw.
Nobody's gonna draw straws.
- I'll stay and take care of it.[br]- Well, I can't live[br]with that sort of thing.
- Nobody asked you if you could[br]live with it, all right?[br]- Bullshit!
No way I will let you[br]volunteer for this...
so I can go back to my home country[br]like the man who didn't volunteer.
Hey, man, let's draw, and let's see[br]who's gonna stay up here and dance.
Guys, l-l-I know you guys[br]think I'm crazy right now...
but I would really like[br]this responsibility.
All right. All right.
- I can do it.[br]- Let's just draw straws and[br]get it over with. Come on.
I ain't drawin'[br]against you, Harry.
Well, I'm gonna draw against you, Chick,[br]so you better just go ahead and do it.
Just gimme this thing.
Is this good or bad?
Well, we all gotta die, right?
I'm the guy who gets[br]to do it saving the world.
So, uh, let's go. We-We got[br]about ten minutes, right?
You plug this into the port.
Lift, press, hold. That's it.
Lift, press, hold. Shouldn't be[br]too tough. Even I can't screw this up.
I'll take him down.
Do me a favour, will ya?[br]Just tell Grace that, uh--
that I'll always be[br]with her, okay?
Can you do that?
Yeah. Okay, kid.
Give this to Truman.
Make sure Truman gets that.[br]Get in there.
It's my turn now.
You can't do this to me!
It's my job!
You go take care of my little girl now.[br]That's your job.
Always thought of you[br]as a son. Always.
But I'd be damn proud[br]to have you marry Grace.
- Harry.[br]- You take care of yourself.
- Harry, no![br]- I love you, pal.
Harry, I love you![br]Don't, Harry! Wait a minute!
- My son.[br]- No, don't do this, Harry!
You don't do this! Harry!
That crazy,[br]stubborn son of a--
Well, this was[br]a real good idea.
All right, let's go, Sharp.[br]Let's get our team outta here.
Come on! Let's get ready[br]to initiate thrusters! Let's go!
- I mean it, guys![br]- Get the O2 masks.
- Are they free? Are they free?[br]- B.P.U., set.
I cannot believe this is going down[br]like this. You all right?
- O2 vents locked, pressure loaded.[br]- Engine board is green.
T minus three minutes[br]and counting.
Houston, do you copy?[br]This is Harry Stamper.
It's down there.
- Electrical systems primed.[br]- B.P.U. is set. Oxidizers are loading.
Houston, We're outta here[br]in T minus three minutes.
Hi, Gracie. Hi, honey.
Grace, I knoW I promised you[br]I Was comin'home.
I don't under-- understand.
Looks like I'm gonna have to[br]break that promise.
l, um--[br]I lied to you too...
when I told you that[br]I didn't want to be like you.
Because I am like you.
And everything good that I have[br]inside off me, I have ffrom you.
I love you so much, Daddy.
I'm so proud of you.
I'm so scared.
I'm so scared.
I know it, baby, but there won't be[br]anything to be scared of soon.
Gracie, I Want you to knoW[br]that A.J. saved us. He did.
I Want you to tell C.hick...
that I couldn't have done it[br]Without him, none off it.
I Want you[br]to take care off A.J.
I wish I could be there[br]to walk you down the aisle.
I'll look in on you from[br]time to time, okay, honey?
- I love you, Grace.[br]- I love you too.
- I gotta go now, honey.[br]- Daddy, no.
No, no, Dad, no!
O.M.S. pod pre-start.[br]O2 vents locked, pressure loaded.
What the hell's goin' on up there?[br]Why haven't you guys left yet?
We're going, Harry.[br]Houston.
- We got O.M.S. pod pre-start.[br]- Pod pre-start confiirmed.
- What's the problem?[br]- I don't know.[br]- What's wrong?[br]- Fix it now!
No time, no time!
- What?[br]- What's that?
- Where you goin'?[br]- Oh, come on.[br]We're stayin', we're goin'.
We're stayin', we're goin'.[br]Make up your minds.
Damn it, Sharp! Get out of here now.[br]You got less than three minutes.
- Come on, Watts. Come on, come on.[br]- Blow the bomb, Harry. We're with you.
- Uh, it's stuck. Yes?[br]- Come on! Back off![br]You don't know the components!
Components, American components,[br]Russian components. All made in Taiwan!
We're gettin' tight[br]for ignition, Freedom.
- Houston, we've got no fiire.[br]- What does that mean?
- It means we got a busted ship.[br]- A busted ship?[br]And I'm strapped in here?
I had a great spot[br]picked out there.
Freedom, you fiire that engine.[br]If there's not a way, you fiind[br]a way. The clock's tickin'.
Let's go! Let's ffire[br]that engine, Freedom!
You got less than a minute.[br]Don't think I won't blow this thing.
Sharp, get out of here.[br]It's gettin' bad down here.
I know how to fiix it.[br]Please, move.
l-I have to take you away[br]if you don't move.
Watts, you gotta get that shuttle[br]started. You gotta ffire it up noW!
Damn it, Sharp.[br]Get off this rock!
I'm telling you, please, move![br]This is how we fiix problem...
in the Russian space station.
Because I don't want[br]to stay here any more.
Yeah! Finally![br]We can go home!
- She's coming back. She's coming back.[br]- We're hot!
Watts, let's go, let's go!
Rain all you want,[br]you son of a bitch.
Let's go! We don't have time![br]Hurry, hurry. We got no time!
Initiate thrusters on my mark![br]Two, one-- Mark!
- Come on. Get some altitude.[br]Let's go, let's go.[br]- Yes, come on!
Freedom has max thrust!
Thank you, Harry.
Shuttle's out of range.[br]Still no detonation.
Something's not right.[br]Too much time has gone by.
Zero barrier's about to be breached.[br]One minute.
Harry, come on.[br]Press that button.
- We're goin' back and do it ourselves.[br]-Just don't. Wait one minute.
- Dan, we're about[br]to cross the threshold.[br]- Come on, Harry. Press the button.
Colonel, I'm askin' you.[br]Just one more minute!
Press the button, Stamper.
Harry'll do it. I know it.
He doesn't know how to fail.
We win, Gracie!
We have detonation.[br]C.onffirming detonation.
The tWo halves are gonna miss us[br]by 400 miles...
and most off the small particles[br]have been vaporized.
- Houston, we're comin' home.[br]- We copy that, Freedom.
Yo, Harry. You the man.
Kennedy, we see you.[br]And you never looked so good.
I never told anybody[br]this before, but I hate flyin',[br]so it'd be an awful shame to die now.
That's easy for you to say. I owe[br]100 grand to a bad-ass loan shark...
which I spent on a stripper[br]named Molly Mounds.
- Boy, that's bad.[br]- Kennedy, we are 100%.
Flap suspension control on full.
Welcome home, astronauts.
Hey, guys, remember:[br]We're-- We're heroes now.
So that incident with me[br]and the gun on the asteroid--
Let's keep that under wraps,[br]all right?
Colonel Willie Sharp,[br]United States Air Force, ma'am.
Requesting permission to shake[br]the hand of the daughter...
of the bravest man[br]I've ever met.
- Oh, my God![br]- Hi, you're my hero.
Oh, baby, I wanna have babies[br]with you.
Welcome back, cowboy.
Uh, Harry wanted you[br]to have this.
He did, huh?
I could stay aWake
Just to hear you breathin'
Watch you smile While you are sleepin'
While you're ffar aWay and dreamin'
I just Wanna stay With you
In this moment forever
Forever and ever
I don't Wanna close my eyes
I don't Wanna fall asleep
'C.ause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't Wanna miss a thing
'C.ause even When I dream off you
The sWeetest dream Would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't Wanna miss a thing
And I don't Wanna miss one smile
And I don't Wanna miss one kiss
Well, I just Wanna be[br]With you right here
With you just like this
Well, I just Wanna hold you close
Feel your heart so close to mine
And just stay here in this moment
For all the rest off time
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Don't Wanna close my eyes
I don't Wanna ffall asleep
'C.ause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't Wanna miss a thing
'C.ause even When I dream off you
The sWeetest dream Would never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't Wanna miss a thing
Don't Wanna close my eyes
I don't Wanna ffall asleep
Yeah, I don't Wanna miss a thing
All my bags are packed[br]I'm ready to go
I'm standin'here outside your door
I hate to Wake you up to say goodbye
But the daWn is breakin'[br]It's early morn
The taxi's Waitin'[br]He's bloWin'his horn
Already I'm so lonesome
I could die
So kiss me and smile ffor me
Tell me that you'll Wait ffor me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
'C.ause I'm leaving on a jet plane
I don't knoW When I'll be back again
Oh, babe, I hate to go
I'm leaving on a jet plane
Leaving on a jet plane
Leaving on a jet plane
Leaving on a jet plane
Leaving on a jet plane
A I - Artificial Intelligence
Aap Ki Kasam
Abnormal Beauty (2004)
About Last Night
About Schmidt CD1
About Schmidt CD2
About a Boy (2002)
Absence of Malice (1981)
Abyss The - Special Edition
Accidental Spy The
Accidental Tourist The 1988
Ace Ventura - Pet Detective
Ace Ventura - When nature calls
Ace Ventura Pet Detective 1994
Achtung fertig Charlie
Acid House The (1998)
Adela jeste nevecerela
Adjuster The 1992
Adventures Of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert The CD1
Adventures Of Priscilla Queen Of The Desert The CD2
Adventures Of Robin Hood The
Adventures in Babysitting
Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai across the 8th dimension
Adventures of Felix
Adventures of Ford Fairlane The
Adventures of Pluto Nash
Adversaire La (Nicole Garcia 2002)
Affair of the Necklace
Affair to Remember An 1957
Afraid to Die (Yasuzo Masumura 1960)
African Queen The
After Hours 1985
Against All Odds 1984 CD1
Against All Odds 1984 CD2
Against The Ropes CD1
Against The Ropes CD2
Age of Innocence The CD1
Age of Innocence The CD2
Agent Cody Bank 2
Agent Cody Banks
Agoniya (1981) Agony CD1
Agoniya (1981) Agony CD2
Aguirre der Zorn Gottes (1973)
Aguirre the Wrath of God
Ahi Esta El Detalle (1940) CD1
Ahi Esta El Detalle (1940) CD2
Ai no corrida 1976
Aimee and Jaguar
Airplane 2 - The Sequel
Akibiyori (Late Autumn 1960) CD1
Akibiyori (Late Autumn 1960) CD2
Akira - Limited Special Edition
Aladdin and The King Of Thiefs
Alarmist The 1997
Alex and Emma
Ali G Aiii (2000)
Ali G In Tha House
Alias 01x01 - Truth Be Told (Pilot)
Alias 01x02 - So It Begins
Alias 01x03 - Parity
Alias 01x04 - A Broken Heart
Alias 01x05 - Doppelganger
Alias 01x06 - Reckoning
Alias 01x07 - Color Blind
Alias 01x08 - Time Will Tell
Alias 01x09 - Mea Culpa
Alias 01x10 - Spirit
Alias 01x11 - The Confession
Alias 01x12 - The Box Part 1
Alias 01x13 - The Box Conclusion
Alias 01x14 - The Coup
Alias 01x15 - Page 47
Alias 01x16 - The Prophecy
Alias 01x17 - Q and A
Alias 01x18 - Masquerade
Alias 01x19 - Snowman
Alias 01x20 - The Solution
Alias 01x21 - Rendezvous
Alias 01x22 - Almost Thirty Years
Alias 02x01 - The Enemy Walks In
Alias 02x02 - Trust Me
Alias 02x11 - A Higher Echelon
Alias 02x12 - The Getaway
Alias 02x13 - Phase One
Alias 02x14 - Double Agent
Alias 02x15 - A Free Agent
Alias 02x16 - Firebomb
Alias 02x17 - A Dark Turn
Alias 02x18 - Truth Takes Time
Alias 02x19 - Endgame
Alias 02x20 - Countdown
Alias 02x21 - Second Double
Alias 02x22 - The Telling
Alias 3x01 - The two
Alias 3x02 - Succession
Alias 3x03 - Reunion
Alias 3x04 - A missing link
Alias 3x05 - Repercussions
Alias 3x06 - The nemesis
Alias 3x07 - Prelude
Alias 3x08 - Breaking point
Alias 3x09 - Conscious
Alias 3x10 - Remnants
Alias 3x11 - Full disclosure
Alias 3x12 - Crossings
Alias 3x13 - After six
Alias 3x14 - Blowback
Alias 3x15 - Facade
Alias 3x16 - Taken
Alias 3x17 - The frame
Alias 3x18 - Unveiled
Alias 3x19 - Hourglass
Alias 3x20 - Blood ties
Alias 3x21 - Legacy
Alias 3x22 - Resurrection
Alice Doesnt Live Here Anymore 1974 CD1
Alice Doesnt Live Here Anymore 1974 CD2
Alice et Martin 1998 CD1
Alice et Martin 1998 CD2
Alice in Wonderland
Alices Adventures in Wonderland
Alien Directors Cut
Alien Resurrection 1997 CD1
Alien Resurrection 1997 CD2
Alien Vs Predator
Aliens (special edition) 1986 CD1
Aliens (special edition) 1986 CD2
All About Eve
All About Lily Chou-Chou CD1
All About Lily Chou-Chou CD2
All About My Father (Alt Om Min Far)
All I Want for Christmas 1991
All Night Long
All That Heaven Allows
All The Kings Men
All The Pretty Horses 23.976fps
All the Little Animals 1998
Alladin and the Wonderful Lamp
Allegro non troppo
Alliance garden state
Along Came Polly
Along came a spider
Alt Om Min Far (All About My Father)
Alvarez Kelly CD1
Alvarez Kelly CD2
Alzheimer Case The (2003) CD1
Alzheimer Case The (2003) CD2
Amantes del Circulo Polar Los (1998)
Amants Criminels Les
Amar Akbar Anthony - Manmohan Desai 1977 CD1
Amar Akbar Anthony - Manmohan Desai 1977 CD2
Amelie From Montmartre CD1
Amelie From Montmartre CD2
Amelie or The Time To Love CD1
Amelie or The Time To Love CD2
American Movie - The Making Of Northwestern CD1
American Movie - The Making Of Northwestern CD2
American Pie (UK)
American Pie - Rated Version
American Pie 2
American Wedding (Unrated)
American Werewolf in London CD1
American Werewolf in London CD2
American in Paris An
Americas Sweethearts (2001)
Amerikanische Soldat Der (1970)
Amic-Amat (Beloved-Friend 1999)
Amiche Le 1955
Amityville 2 - The Possession 1982
Amityville 3 - The Demon 1983
Amityville 4 - The Evil Escapes 1989
Amityville Horror 5 - The Curse 1990
Amityville Horror 6 - Its About Time (1992)
Amityville Horror The CD1
Amityville Horror The CD2
Amor Brujo El (Carlos Saura 1986)
Amour en Fuite L
Amour en fuite Le 1979
An American Werewolf in Paris
An Autumn Afternoon 1962
Anacondas - The Hunt For The Blood Orchid
Analyze That (2002)
Analyze This (1999)
Anatomie 2 2003
Anatomy of a Murder 1959 CD1
Anatomy of a Murder 1959 CD2
And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself
And God Created Woman
And Starring Pancho Villa as Himself
Andaz Apna Apna
Andrei Rublev 1969 Directors Cut CD1
Andrei Rublev 1969 Directors Cut CD2
Angel Heart Devil Face
Angels In America - Chapter 1
Angels In America - Chapter 2
Angels In America - Chapter 3
Angels In America - Chapter 4
Angels In America - Chapter 5
Angels In America - Chapter 6
Angels With Dirty Faces 1938
Angels of the Universe
Anglaise et le duc La (Rohmer Eric 2001)
Animals Are Beautiful People
Anna In Kungfu Land 2003
Anne Frank - The Whole Story CD1
Anne Frank - The Whole Story CD2
Annie Get Your Gun
Annie Hall 1977
Anniversary Party The
Another 48 Hours
Another Heaven CD1
Another Heaven CD2
Any Given Sunday
Anywhere But Here
Apartment The CD1
Apartment The CD2
Apocalypse Now - Redux
Apollo 13 CD1
Apollo 13 CD2
Apollo 13 CD3
Appartement Le 1996 CD1
Appartement Le 1996 CD2
April Fools Day
Architekten Die 1990
Arizona Dream CD1
Arizona Dream CD2
Armata Brancaleone Le
Arme des ombres Le (Jean-Pierre Melville 1969) CD1
Arme des ombres Le (Jean-Pierre Melville 1969) CD2
Army in the Shadows 1969 CD1
Army in the Shadows 1969 CD2
Aro Tolbukhin En la Mente del Asesino (Agustin Villaronga 2002)
Around The World In 80 Days 2004 CD1
Around The World In 80 Days 2004 CD2
Around The World In 80 Days CD1
Around The World In 80 Days CD2
Arsenic And Old Lace 1944
Art Of War The
Arven (2003) CD1
Arven (2003) CD2
As Long As My Feet Will Carry Me CD1
As Long As My Feet Will Carry Me CD2
As bodas de Deus (1998) CD1
As bodas de Deus (1998) CD2
Asphalt Jungle The
Asterix In Britain 1986
Asterix and Obelix Mission Cleopatra 2002
At Close Range
At Kende Sanheden
Atlantis - The Lost Empire
Atlantis Milos Return 2003
Atlantis The Lost Empire
Attack The Gas Station
Au Hasard Balthazar
Audition The (1999 Japanese)
Austin Powers - International Man Of Mystery
Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me
Austin Powers I
Austin Powers in Goldmember
Autumn Sonata 1978
Avenging Fist The
Aventuras de Robinson Crusoe Las
Avventura La 1960 CD1
Avventura La 1960 CD2
Awara Paagal Deewana
Awful Truth The
Azul y Blanco
Azumi 2003 CD1
Azumi 2003 CD2