My secret wish list:|1. that I won't have to have a party
2. that elin will look at me
3. that elin will fall in love with me|I LOVE ELIN!!!!!!!!!!
What the hell are you doing?!
- I hate you!|- Calm down.
- You're a jerk.|- You bloody idiot!
What the hell are you doing? I hate you!
- Stop it. What are you doing?|- You can ask Elin!
I don't underst...|I'm so tired of this!
- I've been working all night.|- Sorry. We didn't mean to wake you.
- What am I going to wear now?!|- What was it this time?
- She took the last of the chocolate milk.|- She took the last of the chocolate milk?
We wish that she'll live|to be a hundred years old
Yes, she will live long|Yes, she will live long
Yes, she will live to be|a hundred years old
Cheers for Agnes|on her sixteenth birthday...
- I'll just roll up the blind.|- Blow out your candles, dear.
- Good!|- Birthday hug.
Happy birthday.|Imagine, you're sixteen now.
- Hi.|- Hi. Do you live here?
No. I just had to do something here.
- Want a ride? You can take the helmet.|- No, I'll walk.
- Are you going to Christian's tonight?|- Maybe.
Maybe I'll see you there. Okay... 'bye.
- Was it the right CD?|- Yes, thanks.
I listened to it when I was in the shop.
I thought it was...|It's actually quite good.
- Have you given out invites?|- No, but I will.
You don't have to. I did them in case...
- You did them 'cause Mum told you to.|- Yes, I did. But it's your party.
- It's Mum's party.|- No, it's your birthday.
It's your party and if you...
If you don't feel like inviting anyone,|then...
But I will.
It's not odd|when you're new somewhere
- that it's difficult|finding friends in the beginning.
In the beginning?|Dad, we've been here for two years.
No. We moved here in June,|that's one and a half.
- I will give them out!|- But you don't have to. Agnes.
- Here.|- Thanks.
- I'm apparently having a party.|- You?
- No.|- Let's see.
- Stop it.|- Oh, I must go...
- Give me my invite!|- Please, can't I come too?
- Stop it!|- Please...
Jessica. I'm sorry...
I'll never pour chocolate milk|on you again.
- Sorry. I'm so stupid.|- Yes, you are.
...to page 48.|Then we'll have a test -
- and we'll read from chapter six|to the end of chapter eight.
Elin, are you asleep?
I can just tell you that...
- Fuge|- No, fugue.
- Bus.|- Puss?
- I just don't want to.|- You got your period?
- You're so bloody irritable.|- Not at all!
I just don't want to go|to Christian's party.
It's mild weather.
- I want to go to a rave.|- To a rave?!
- Or we could mug a pensioner.|- You're a twisted sicko!
- You're so boring!|- We could go to Agnes' party.
- Which Agnes?|- Agnes, aren't you having a party?
- Ignore it.|- I hate her.
- Everything's so boring.|- Just ignore it.
I hate my life!
I'm going to stop breathing.
Hey, Agnes, we'll come to the party!
What're you doing in my room?
- Checking for my ice skates.|- Why'd they be here?
Jessica? Fetch my skirt,|I can't wear these
Oh, God. I don't know how to have it.
- I'm so beautiful!|- My stomach...
- I'm going to be Miss Sweden.|- You're too small.
Why? How old do you have to be?
- You're too small, you're too short.|- I'll do it anyway.
- Shit. Where's my skirt?|- What skirt?
My skirt, didn't you bring my skirt?
Elin, are you completely... Are you|thinking of going out like that?
No, I was just going to use|the mirror and...
- That's the way it is.|- We can't go out 'cause I wasn't wearing any pants?
You're still too immature to understand|you can't go around like that?
- Imagine if it'd been someone else?|- Yes, imagine.
I'd be embarrassed myself.|Get a mirror so we don't go out there.
We had a lovely mirror,|but someone broke it.
- You're nagging...|- Mum, it was just the lift.
- She wasn't going to go out.|- Let this be a lesson.
It doesn't hurt being at home.|I don't like you going out to raves...
Mum, it isn't a rave,|it's just a normal party.
- It's Elin who goes on about raves.|- It's decided.
But, we've never even been to a rave.
You know that raves are out? I read it in|a magazine. They were in an "out" list.
Where does it say they're out?
Why must we live|in fucking shit and piss Åmål?!
When something's in|it takes so long to get here
it's out already|because we're so fucking behind!
We can't stay here, we have to move!|- I'm working tonight.
You can stay here together and have|fun. I bought crips and soft drinks.
- Well done, Elin. Great to be home.|- Goodbye.
We'll leave later, she can't check.
- How many did you invite?|- A few.
But I'm not sure they'll...|- I'll put everything out.
Then they can sit where they like.|- What's that smell?
- It's roast beef in the oven.|- Great! How appropriate!
Your daughter's vegetarian|and you're serving meat. Fantastic!
I thought we could take|a few of these. Look.
Can't we take some of these?|Novalukol.
- You can't swallow them.|- "30 lozenges for cases of heartburn".
- But if you take a lot...?|- No, it won't work.
There's nothing to drink.|What about this?
"Longovital. Herb|and vitamin tablets". Drop it, Elin...
- What about Alvidon?|- Come on! Nothing'll happen.
Yes... But I want to take some drugs!
- But nothing'll happen.|- Yes it will.
- No, no it won't.|- Yeah.
- I'll do something else. Fall in love.|- I thought you were.
- With who? The Italian?|- He wasn't Italian.
- He said he was.|I always wanted an Italian.
- Where'd he come from? Bosnia?|- Something like that.
- He wasn't Italian, anyway.|Aren't you in love with him anymore?
- No, that was yesterday.|- You should think of your reputation.
Stop complaining. You're just the same.
You've had as many as me.|- No I haven't.
- Have.|- Haven't.
- No? But you sleep with them. I don't.|- Only one.
No one's putting anything in me.
Fingers maybe...|- And that's Markus.
- Ah, Markus...|- I only sleep with one...
- I haven't slept with anyone, anyway.|- No, but you've necked about 70,000.
- So what?|- You know people are talking?
Really? You know what zero times|zero is? That's how much I care.
They won't do it|when I'm a film star.
They'll just proudly say|they knew me
- went to the same school.|"There's their house" and stuff...
Johan, you owe me 100 crowns.|Where's your wallet?
You'll get it.
- Give it here.|- I see...
- Must have been my brother.|- Sure. Johan...
- I just think she's nice.|- 'Course she's nice, but...
Know how many she's been with?|- No.
Everyone's been with her.
- Not me.|- She's not worth having.
- I think she's worth having.|- Jesus, you're 17 and she's 14.
That's three years. Jessica is 16.
There's one year between us.|Three between you.
- Makes no odds if you like each other.|- Shall I talk to her?
I can call and fix it.|See if she's going to the party.
Listen, Johan wants to know|something about Elin.
Is Elin going to the party?
He wants to know if you're going|to Christian's. He's in love with you.
- What she say?|- That Elin's coming.
- Anything else?|- Like... like she was interested.
She thinks you're good looking.|- Jessica said that?
That Elin thinks so? You sure?|- Yeah.
Did Jessica say|that Elin thinks I'm good looking?
- What'd you say?|- I said you thought nothing of him.
Not as far as I know, anyway.|- God this sucks!
"Want a ride?" He'll be after me|all night. I'm not going.
- You wanted to fall in love.|- Not Johan Hult!
- I think Johan is sweet.|- He's at high school and has a moped!
- Yes, but maybe he'd be good for you.|- Hardly.
Can't we go somewhere else?|- Where?
I don't know.|I'd even rather go to Agnes.
- Agnes?!|- Yeah, from 9A. She's having a party.
Are you braindead, or what?
- What if a great guy is there?|- At Agnes'?
- Yes, maybe she knows someone really nice.|- Sure.
- People from somewhere else.|- From where?
Don't be so negative!|Säffle, Bengtsfors, Mellerud...
- Okay, okay...|- Thanks!
- I'm hungry.|- We'll wait a little while.
- I've waited. When are they coming?|- Have a little patience.
Mum, no one's coming.
Here they are.
- Hi. Welcome.|- Thanks.
I'll fetch Olof to help you up.
- Can we have food now?|- Just wait a while.
Perhaps Robyn's silly,|but I think it smells really good.
Let me see. Wow...
She has her own perfume.|Have you seen it, Oskar?
- Can we have food now?|- Maybe that's a good idea.
- What do you say, dear?|- I can't accept this.
Sorry, but I can't accept this.|- What can't you accept?
If this is the best you can do,|don't bother.
- Agnes.|- Go home and take your perfume.
We're just pretend friends because|there's no one else to be with.
Not so? You know|the most boring thing I've done?
Going to wheelchair basketball in Karlstad with you.
I don't want to be friends|with a palsied cripple
who listens to BackStreet Boys, Arvingarna,|or whatever shit you listen to.
Blame yourself!|I didn't want a party, it was your idea.
Cut it out.|I don't want to hear one more word.
You can stay here and enjoy|the wonderful roast beef!
I'd like to go home.
No one will ever like me!
Why should I live?|I don't want to live, I want to die!
No, I want to die!
I'm sorry... This whole party business...
What were you thinking?|That all my friends would come?
I have no friends,|haven't you understood, not one!
Mum hasn't understood anything,|anyway.
Hey, there there...
'Cause she can't understand|these things...
She's always been so perfect,|always had everything...
- Sweetheart.|- I know exactly how she was.
She was...|she was like one of those...
Now she thinks it's awful|her daughter's become so strange
and ugly, a failure, repulsive!
But darling. You're not a failure,|repulsive or strange at all...
You're wonderful.|- No, I'm not.
- Agnes, you're a wonderful person.|- No, I'm not.
Yes, you're wonderful...
Wonderful, Agnes. Do you hear me?
- I can't see why I agreed.|- Don't be so negative. It might be fun.
- Sure. Watch out!|- What are you doing?
- A-drain.|- Shit!
Thanks. Let's have some fun.
- Don't you like it?|- Yes, it's good, I'm just not hungry.
But you like it?
Shall we rent a video?|Or is it too late?
It seems totally dead.|Shall we just forget it?
- I don't want to.|- You can't just sit here.
They can go. The party's cancelled.
- Wait...|- Go and tidy up and I'll tell them...
...to come in and wait here.
- What's all this?|- Here, have some.
What party is this?|Are we the only ones?
Why complain?|We got wine and everything.
Yes, but like...|Okay, we'll drink the wine and go.
- Okay. Cheers.|- Cheers.
- Wasn't anyone there?|- Yes, but they weren't hungry.
So they went up to your room.|- My room?
I gave them a little wine.
- Who was it?|- Jessica and Elin.
No one I know.|- Jessica and Elin?
- Did you lock it?|- Hello!
- Why'd you lock it?|- I'm avoiding her. We'll just drink up and leave.
I'm just... I'm just changing pants.
- You've got a skirt on!|- I just want to get drunk!
- They're changing.|- You can go to the lounge.
We're coming soon.
- Have you heard she's a lesbian?|- What! Really?
- Agnes? Is it true that you're...
Aren't you ready?
- I think it's cool.|- Cool?
- I'm also going to be one.|- Come on!
- I'm going to.|- Open up now!
- Open it. She's nice.|- If she's so nice, go out and neck her.
- Okay. What do i get if I do?|- If you do what?
- If I neck her?|- You'll get AIDS, probably.
- If I kiss her, will you give me 100?|- You wouldn't.
- 100.|- But I haven't got 100.
I'll give you 20.
- Okay.|- But you won't dare.
You'll have to leave.
- You...|- Yes.
- Can't you sit over here.|- Why, what for?
There's something I want to tell you.
- Can't you just say it?|- But... I don't want Jessica to hear.
Please? I really don't want her to hear.
It's just that...
You're so pretty.
Jesus, Elin, you're insane!|That's disgusting!
Have they left? Have they already left?
No, but we were going to a party|and I didn't want to go.
I don't want to, I'm tired.|I don't feel like it.
Fucking hell! Why'd I do that?
- It was just a joke.|- No, I'm going back. I must say sorry.
Fuck that!|We're going to have fun, I'm drunk.
- Then they kissed each other.|- No! Is it true?
- You kissed her for 20 crowns?|- Was it worth it?
- Hi babe. How are you?|- Good.
- How was it?|- Wicked!
- You kidding! Was it nice?|- It was horrible, what do you think?
Everyone knows|you're not like that, anyway.
What if her dad answers|and comes to the school?
- He could...|- Or her mother.
- Ahlberg.|- Hi, is that Agnes?
I want you to know|you make me so hot.
Can't I come round|so we can lick each other or something?
- She's checking you out.|- No.
Are you an arsehole, or what?
- Are you in love with her?|- No! Or, yeah...
- Are you braindead?|- You're in love with her.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
- Don't you feel well?|- Leave!
Wait, I'll give you something to drink.
Jesus, you're beautiful.
- You're the most beautiful of all.|- You're drunk.
- It's true.|- You're drunk.
- It's true. I like you.|- Get... out the way! Out the way!
- Take it easy!|- Out the way!
Hey, I didn't mean to.|Hey... please. Don't go.
- Look, mine's much smaller.|- Markus...
- Smaller maybe, but mine's thinner.|- It's smaller and thinner.
Markus, can't we go?
I've made some tea.
- How are you?|- I'm reading.
- You're not upset?|- No.
What are you reading?
Ah, Edith Södergran...
"The day sighs into the night"
How does it go?|"Take my hand"
"Take my arm|Take my th..." "Thin shoulder's longing" - Dad...
I didn't mean to do that.
It was really silly.
Had you gone to bed?
Could I use your toilet?|I'm gonna pee myself.
No, don't turn it off.|It was really nice.
- I'm so tired of it.|- Can't you put on something else?
Wow, this is really good.
- Can I use some?|- Sure.
What do you want to hear?|I don't know...
Is it true you're a lesbian? If you are,
I understand, 'cause guys are gross.
I'm also going to be one, I think.
Maybe I should go home.
Shit, let's go to the party. I have to|anyway 'cause my jacket's there.
- We'll go and hit someone.|- No, I'm not invited.
So?|We'll burn the house down.
Come on. Please...
- You want to?|- Yeah.
- What you gonna be when you grow up?|- I don't know.
I'm going to be a model.|Or I'm gonna be a psychologist.
- I've also thought of that.|- Really? You're also gonna be that?
Dunno, it seems exciting digging in|peoples minds and...
But really, you'll probably find it|silly, I'd most like to be a writer.
You can be that too.|You could write books about those...
...those, like, all that psychic stuff|and mass murderers.
But I'd rather be a model.|You think i can be?
Yes. But I think it's more fun|being a psychologist.
- Am I pretty enough?|- Yes, you are.
I don't think I want|to go to that party.
Why are you so weird?|I don't mean anything but...
You are weird.|- You're also weird.
- Am I?|- Yes.
I want to be weird.|Well, not weird but...
I don't want to be like everyone else.|Though, sometimes I'm just the same,
- But you're not.|- You know what my nightmare is?
That I'll stay in Åmål.|That I'll never move from here.
I'll get kids, a car, a house...|All of that.
Then my husband|leaves with someone younger
and I'm stuck with kids|that just scream and nag.
It's so fucking meaningless.
Where're you from?|I mean, where'd you live before here?
- Was it fun there?|- Okay...
- More fun than Åmål, anyway?|- Maybe.
- Can I ask you something?|- What?
- Have you been with lots of girls?|- Why're you asking that?
I was just wondering.
No, I haven't been with lots of girls|if you must know.
When you kissed me...|- I could die, sorry!
- It was the first time.|- Was it?
- First and last time.|- But that's completely wrong!
It's just 'cause you live|in fucking Åmål.
It's so unfair. If you lived|in Stockholm, for example, then...
Then you'd have loads of girls.|- You think so?
- Where're you going?|- Come.
We're going to Stockholm.
- You're not sane!|- 'Course I am, 'course I'm sane.
- Okay, but you're on the wrong side.|- What?
- Stockholm's that way.|- I see...
- Come on!|- Are you serious?
We say 10 cars from now.|If any stop, we're going to Stockholm.
Otherwise, forget it.|- Five.
- 10.|- Five.
Okay, five. If any of them stop,|it's like God's telling us.
When I get a car,|I'll always stop for hitchhikers.
- We'll do it. Let's do it!|- Should we?
Hi. We're going to Stockholm.|We live there.
We've been visiting our aunt|and got money for the train
and bought records with the money|and can't get home.
- You can come with me to Karlstad.|- Thanks very much!
It does this sometimes. I'll just...
What the hell are we doing?|We're fucking crazy!
- I know.|- But we're so fucking cool.
What on earth are you up to?
Is this "Candid Camera"?
Out of the car!
It's freezing. I should go home.
Mum's coming home soon and...
But I can call you tomorrow.
Do you want to?
- You sure?|- Yeah...
- Oops, I thought it was Mum.|- What're you doing?
Have to eat the crips|or she'll know we've been out.
- Can't we not have eaten them?|- That would seem odd, she'll wonder.
- Where've you been?|- Nowhere special.
- Some guy?|- No... yeah.
- Who?|- No one.
- Tell me!|- Stop it.
But, tell me!
- Leonardo DiCaprio is skinny.|- No...
He's got arms like this!
What about your mascara?
What do you mean "maskara"?|It's how I do my make-up.
Stop being nasty. God, you're silly!
What were you dreaming about?
- A nightmare.|- Didn't exactly sound like a nightmare.
Did I say anything?
Did I say anything?
Nah. You said...
You were moaning and going on.|Didn't sound like a nightmare.
But it was.|Someone was going to kill me.
- Didn't sound like that.|- But they were.
I was dreaming, wasn't I?|So I should know.
I know you're not a victim of palsy.|I don't know why I said that.
And that perfume|actually smells really good.
- And the wheelchair match.|- Basketball.
- Isn't the most boring I've done.|- Why'd you say it then?
- I don't know.|- You don't know?
You know what? It doesn't make|any difference anymore.
'Cause I've never liked you.|And I never will, either.
It'll be so nice to be rid of you.
I won't need to worry you'll paw|someone and be nauseating.
The whole school will found out|what you are. And hey...
Good luck with Elin.
- Am I disturbing you?|- No.
- Were you calling him?|- Who?
- Him from yesterday you won't say.|- No.
There was no one at home.
Come out for a smoke.
- Tell me.|- I can't, it's impossible.
But, do I know him?
- If I told you you'd be totally...|- Are you going to meet again?
No. I said I'd call, but I won't.
Of course you will.|You're in love. I can see it.
I'm not at all!
Why can't you just tell me who it is?
You don't understand. You'd hate me,|you'd never speak to me again.
You fucking cunt!
- What the hell are you doing!|- I knew you were after Markus!
- It's not him!|- Who is it, then?!
- No one!|- Tell me! Tell me!
- Tell me who it is!|- Take it easy!
Take it easy.
- Johan Hult?|- Yes.
- Are you in love with Johan Hult?|- Hysterical!
- You said he was...|- Can't you change your mind?
Sorry... I really thought it was Markus!
Go to hell! Be a fucking cunt yourself!
We'll have number one up here.|Here we go!
Mum... I'm a lesbian.
- What?|- Homosexual.
I'm just kidding.
We have 1,000 crowns on the line.|Look at the first page.
- Aren't you going out?|- No.
Are you fighting again?
- Why do you always fight?|- 'Cause we don't like each other.
'Cause we're different. She's the biggest|drip and I'm the coolest in the world.
- You sure we have the same dad?|- Of course you have!
Let's not talk about him.
- Haven't you got a lottery ticket?|- What? No...
Why are we watching it then?|I thought we'd win a car.
- Why are we looking at it?|- Well, it's...
Lot's of reasons. The music and...|other things too.
It's fun to watch when someone wins.|See how much they win.
- Hello.|- Hi.
What are you doing?|Can't you come here?
- I don't know.|- Sorry I said what I did.
Sorry I called you that and stuff.
I didn't mean to.|I really thought it was Markus.
- Can't you come here?|- I don't know.
Johan's here. Please...
- Okay, I'll come.|- Good. See you later.
- Shall I talk to Johan?|- No!
Don't be shy now.
- Yeah, I pump iron every day.|- How much?
Can I talk to you?
Elin's sitting over there...|I think she wants to talk to you.
- With me?|- Yes. Just stroll over and talk to her.
- Should I talk to her?|- Yes, talk to her.
- Hi.|- Hi.
Jessica said you wanted to talk to me.
Have you got anything to drink?
- Yes.|- Have you?
Markus... no...|Markus, control yourself...
Markus, we were just talking.|- Oh, yeah?
Stop it... Markus...
- Elin.|- It's Agnes...
- Hi.|- Hi.
- Hi.|- Hello.
Sweetheart, how are you?
Has something in particular happened?
Shall we talk about it?
I recognize so much of myself in you.|When I was at your age...
...I had no friends,|no girls were interested in me.
But then... then all of that changes.
And it becomes|the other way around.
Like when I was at|the 25 year class reunion last spring.
I noticed that it was me...|Well, things had gone quite well for me.
I'd done quite well.|But that guy Bengt
who was the king of the class then,|he'd became nothing.
And those girls who were regarded|as the prettiest in the class...
...they weren't noteworthy|at all anymore.
You should be glad|you're not someone who has it easy
who has no problems, because|those people are often uninteresting.
But dad you're talking,|like, in 25 years.
Sorry, but I'd rather be happy now|than in 25 years.
Sure, you're right. Perhaps it's not|much of a comfort at the moment.
But, anyway...|- 'Cause in 25 years...
That's, like, 25 years...|it doesn't exist.
- Are you two in the same programme?|- I'm in Electrics and he's in Vehicles.
- Did you have to do that?|- He was groping you.
- He was doing nothing like that.|- He wasn't doing that?
- What programme are you going to do?|- I haven't decided.
- What's Jessica going to do?|- Child and Leisure.
She's also applied for Hairdressing,|but I don't think she'll get in.
- Don't be where I am then!|- Can't you see it's embarrassing?
- You're a mental case.|- Thanks, maybe I am.
I'm with you.|You become what you're with.
I'm going to be a psychologist...|I think so, anyway.
- Psychologist?|- But which programme do I follow?
- Are you going to be a psychologist?|- Yes.
- You never said so.|- I don't have to tell you everything.
- Why do you want to be that?|- Because I want to.
Not a chance.|You know what grades you need?
What the hell do you know?|Are you a psychologist?
I just know. Isn't it so, Johan?
Yeah... I don't know.|It's probably like that.
- You probably need good grades.|- You don't have a chance.
No? I'll be a mechanic instead,|you need really good grades for that!
Something that would suit you.|You need a double A+.
- You're a pain.|- What you mean, "pain"?
Hi. Is it free here?
- What did she want?|- I don't know.
What did she want?
- You were going to call. You forget?|- What're you talking about?
- Why'd she hit...?|- What the hell you doing?Are you mad?
- Agnes slapped Elin.|- Why?
- She's in love with you.|- What?! How'd you...?
She has been for a long time.|She's written about you. It's true!
Monday: Why am I so stupid?|Why do I love Elin?
I love her and I hate her [at the same time].|I love her so my heart nearly breaks.
But no one's ever hurt me like her.
Did it hurt?
Yeah, a little.
- But it was nice too.|- Was it?
Yeah, it was really nice.
I'm so damn happy.|I can't believe it's true.
Let's show some energy,|this isn't a fucking old people's home.
I want passes on the blade,|I want sweat...
This isn't a youth hostel|for mummy's boys. Let's get tough!
- How was it? Did it hurt?|- Not especially.
I said it did so he'd feel sorry for me.
He stoppped|just when it was getting good.
- He was at it for about five seconds.|- It's the same with Markus.
Although he's getting better now.|In the beginning it was just pffftt...
- And it was over.|- Pffftt?
- Jessica, Jessica!|- Markus!
- Are you happy?|- Sure I am.
I think he's really nice.|If I wasn't with Markus then...
- I mean...|- Oops...
I just think he's nice. He's not like|Markus who's always trying to be tough.
- Why're you together with him, then?|- I don't know. It's...
It's just like that. It's him and me.|It's just like that.
Look how cute he was as a kid.
Johan thought I'd slept|with loads of guys.
When I told him I was a virgin|he was shocked.
- Why'd he think that?|- Markus had said that.
- Markus told him?|- Yeah...
He's such a moron.|He always goes around bullshitting!
- I'll talk to him.|- Doesn't matter.
- What is it?|- Nothing.
- Are you upset?|- No.
You're so exasperating!|You change your mind the whole time!
First, you don't even like Johan.
- Then you're suddenly in love with him.|- God you go on...
No, but you're never satisfied.|You always get what you want.
Get what I want?|What the hell do you know about that!
What you reckon?|Is she pretty or what?
Alright. Not bad...
- Nice breasts.|- And her pussy?
What do you think of her pussy?
She's totally deranged.
She put her hand on my thigh|and felt me up.
- Yeah? And?|- Nice picture you put up.
- She's a bloody headcase.|- Yeah...
Mum, what does lesbian mean?
What? Why are you asking?
Kalle said that someone is one.
- Who?|- It's someone who...
Well, it means that if you are a girl...|or rather, a woman...
If you're a woman|you like other woman.
Instead of like... mum, I like dad...
But if you are a lesbian or...
...it's also called homosexual, then|maybe two woman like each other.
Instead of like with mum and dad|where it's a man and a woman.
- Do you have to go to hospital?|- Hospital?
No, not at all. There's nothing wrong|at all, you're just...
You're like everyone else.
- Who is it that...?|- Kalle says...
...that his brother says that...
...Agnes is a lesbian.
That's the most ridiculous...|She's not at all.
Why'm I so stupid? Why do I love Elin?
- Is it true?|- Yes.
You've, like, read...
You've, like, you've gone into my room...
...and been at my computer...|- I'm sorry.
It's unforgiveable, I know.|I regret it deeply.
But I'd still like us|to talk about what I read.
Stop! I don't want to hear more. I don't|want to talk to you. You can leave.
- Please Agnes.|- Leave!
- Agnes...|- Out! Leave!
I didn't do it out of spite.
I did it because I was|worried about you.
Ivar 29... two nine...|We're talking horizontal lines...
Niklas 35... three five...
It's the wrong number all the time.
Oscar 64... six four...
- Fucking hell!|- Quiet.
- Can't we do something else?|- Quiet.
- You bloody idiot!|- Shit, Elin!
Gustav 53... five three...
So, you punch in the number....
- Then you send it. You press here.|- Where've you been?
"Where've you been"...|I can do what I like, or maybe I can't?
- Sure, I was just wondering.|- Markus is showing us his mobile.
Really interesting...|- Girls don't understand stuff like this.
- What don't we understand?|- Like... mobiles.
- Why don't we understand mobile phones?|- Stuff like technology...
...sport, cars... porno films...
Ouch. Sorry.|- You're an idiot.
What? It's not so strange. You're great|at things we don't understand.
Like what, for instance?
- Make-up.|- You think that's all we do!
- I don't know.|- What else?
- What else are we interested in?|- Stuff like looks, clothes...
Stuff like make-up and looking good.
You're such a fucking idiot!
And you? Why're you sitting without|saying anything? What do you think?
- I don't know.|- Do you think the same as him?
Or why are you sitting there quietly?|- What do you mean?
Do you think the same as Markus?
Of course.|I mean, we stick together, don't we?
- Don't tell him what he should think.|- What's up with you now?
- Can't you talk? What do you think?|- I don't know.
You're an idiot as well.
- Jesus, I'm sick of of you.|- What the hell have I done now?!
- Hello, it's Markus.|- Can I talk to Johan?
- It's for you.|- Hello, this is Johan.
I don't want to be with you anymore.|It's over. You can go home.
- I hate my life.|- You're such a fool.
Why'd you break up with Johan?|- I'll never be with anyone.
- He's far too good for you.|- I'm going to be celibate.
- Don't stand there. A-drain.|- Grow up.
Acne, abortion|alcoholism, anorexia...
- You still at nursery school?|- Anal sex, asthma, AIDS...
- Hello, you're standing on one too.|- This is a C-drain.
You just thinks it means cupid.|Know what it means?
- It means crap.|- Move off it.
- And condyloma and cancer.|- You irritate me.
- Must you always do the opposite?|- We'll test it. Do this.
Abortion... acne... anal sex...
No, I don't feel anything. No anal sex...
You're not normal.|You're not fucking normal!
Hi... It's Elin.
- Hi.|- I just wanted to say...
I think you're really nice and things,|but...
It's just that I'm...|I'm in love with someone else...
Who is it?
Where're you going?
- Stop it! What are you doing!|- I must talk to you.
I must talk to you...|It's really important.
Please, please.|I'm just going to say one thing. Please!
What do you want to say?
I was the one that threw the stone.
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to break it.|I wanted...
I wanted to talk to you.|I didn't mean to...
Because you probably think...
...I think you are a bad person,|but it's not like that.
It's completely the opposite.
Actually I think|that you're... you're good.
- Are you winding me up?|- No, I'm serious.
I have...|I have been thinking and things...
...a lot... about you.
- If you're foooling me again I'll kill you.|- I'm not.
I'm not, I'm not fooling you.
Is it true that you...?|Victoria said that you were...
...in love with me. Because...
...if you are, then I am too.
In you, that is...
- It's broken.|- What?
There's something wrong|with the flushing.
- Use another.|- Are you on your period?
Is that the only joke you know?
- Use another one, I said.|- Okay, I've got it.
What're you doing?
- What?|- Elin's with a guy in the toilet.
- What the hell are you talking about?!|- But that's why, isn't it?
- Not at all!|- Come on, Jessica. Elin!
Bloody morons!|What the hell are we going to do?
Elin. Let us in so we can see who it is!
- Open up! We want to know!|- Elin, come out.
- Elin's with a guy in the toilet.|- Who is it?
No one knows. I think it's Johan.
- No, it's over.|- Over? Come on we can't wait.
- What's going on?|- It's Elin with a guy.
- Hey!|- Come on, stop it.
Maybe if we said|that we were just going to...
No, I don't know...
- Is it Tomas?|- Tomas!
Is that the best you can do?
We can't sit here all day|this is totally weird.
- What should we do?|- We walk out, of course.
- Where's Elin, I have to talk to her.|- In the toilet with a guy.
- For real?|- We thought it was you.
Johan... forget about her.
She's just a fool|and you're far too good for her.
Don't be sad, things will work out...
- Cut this out. What's going on?|- Nothing.
- Of course there is.|- Elin, come on!
Let's go out.
Did you really mean|what you said before?
Okay. Shall I open it?
- Make a move!|- Elin, come on. Come out.
Here I am. This is my new girlfriend.
Please move.|We're gonna go fuck now.
Is it okay? It's not too strong?
I usually make it too strong.|I usually...
Jessica gets mad! I use two grams|of milk and 5,000 kg of chocolate.
And it's always nearly black|and then...
Then I usually pour in more milk,|but then the glass isn't big enough.
Then I have to pour it|into a bigger glass
or another glass|if there isn't a big one.
It makes a lot of chocolate milk.|But that doesn't matter.
Subtitles edited by: EJT|Many thanks to OEB and Rob
Facing Window 2003
Fahrenheit 451 (1966)
Fahrenheit 911 CD1
Fahrenheit 911 CD2
Fallen Angels 1995
Falls The CD1
Falls The CD2
Family Guy 01x01 - Death Has a Shadow
Family Guy 01x02 - I Never Met the Dead Man
Family Guy 01x03 - Chitty Chitty Death Bang
Family Guy 01x04 - Mind Over Murder
Family Guy 01x05 - A Hero Sits Next Door
Family Guy 01x06 - The Son Also Draws
Family Guy 01x07 - Brian Portrait of a Dog
Family Guy 01x08 - Peter Peter Caviar Eater
Family Guy 01x09 - Running Mates
Family Guy 01x10 - Holy Crap
Family Guy 01x11 - If Im Dyin Im Lyin
Family Guy 01x12 - Love Thy Trophy
Family Guy 01x13 - Death Is A Bitch
Family Guy 01x14 - The King Is Dead
Family Guy 03x01 - The Thin White Line
Family Guy 03x02 - Brian Does Hollywood
Family Guy 03x03 - Mr Griffin Goes To Washington
Family Guy 03x04 - One If By Clam, Two If By Sea
Family Guy 03x05 - And The Weiner Is
Family Guy 03x06 - Death Lives
Family Guy 03x07 - Lethal Weapons
Family Guy 03x08 - The Kiss Seen Around The World
Family Guy 03x09 - Mr Saturday Knight
Family Guy 03x10 - A Fish Out Of Water
Family Guy 03x11 - Emission Impossible
Family Man The
Family Viewing 1987
Fando y Lis
Fanfan le tulipe 2003
Fantomas Contre Scotland Yard
Far From Heaven
Far Off Place A 1993
Far away so close (1993) CD1
Far away so close (1993) CD2
Farewell Home sweet Home (Otar Iosseliani 1999)
Fargo - 1996 CD1 25fps
Fargo - 1996 CD2 25fps
Farscape - 1x01 - Premiere
Farscape - 1x02 - I ET
Farscape - 1x03 - Exodus From Genesis
Farscape - 1x04 - Throne for a Loss
Farscape - 1x05 - Back and Back and Back to the Future
Farscape - 1x06 - Thank God Its Friday Again
Farscape - 1x07 - PK Tech Girl
Farscape - 1x08 - That Old Black Magic
Farscape - 1x09 - DNA Mad Scientist
Farscape - 1x10 - Theyve Got a Secret
Farscape - 1x11 - Till the Blood Runs Clear
Farscape - 1x12 - Rhapsody In Blue
Farscape - 1x13 - The Flax
Farscape - 1x14 - Jeremiah Crichton
Farscape - 1x15 - Durka Returns
Farscape - 1x16 - A Human Reaction
Farscape - 1x17 - Through The Looking Glass
Farscape - 1x18 - A Bugs Life
Farscape - 1x19 - Nerve
Farscape - 1x20 - The Hidden Memory
Farscape - 1x21 - Bone To Be Wild
Farscape - 1x22 - Family Ties
Farscape - 2x01 - Mind The Baby
Farscape - 2x02 - Vitas Mortis
Farscape - 2x03 - Talking The Stone
Farscape - 2x04 - Crackers Dont Matter
Farscape - 2x05 - The Way We Werent
Farscape - 2x06 - Picture If You Will
Farscape - 2x07 - Home On The Remains
Farscape - 2x08 - Dream A Little Dream
Farscape - 2x09 - Out Of Their Minds
Farscape - 2x10 - My Three Crichtons
Farscape - 2x11 - Look At The Princess I - A Kiss Is But A Kiss
Farscape - 2x12 - Look At The Princess II - I Do I Think
Farscape - 2x13 - Look At The Princess III - The Maltese Crichton
Farscape - 2x14 - Beware Of Dog
Farscape - 2x15 - Wont Get Fooled Again
Farscape - 2x16 - The Locket
Farscape - 2x17 - The Ugly Truth
Farscape - 2x18 - A Clockwork Nebari
Farscape - 2x19 - Liars Guns and Money I - A Not So Simple Plan
Farscape - 2x20 - Liars Guns and Money II - With Friends Like These
Farscape - 2x21 - Liars Guns and Money III - Plan B
Farscape - 2x22 - Die Me Dichotomy
Farscape - 3x01 - Season Of Death
Farscape - 3x02 - Suns And Lovers
Farscape - 3x03 - Self Inflicted Wounds I - Coulda Woulda Shoulda
Farscape - 3x04 - Self Inflicted Wounds II - Wait For The Wheel
Farscape - 3x05 - Different Destinations
Farscape - 3x06 - Eat Me
Farscape - 3x07 - Thanks For Sharing
Farscape - 3x08 - Green Eyed Monster
Farscape - 3x09 - Losing Time
Farscape - 3x10 - Relativity
Farscape - 3x11 - Incubator
Farscape - 3x12 - Meltdown
Farscape - 3x13 - Scratch N Sniff
Farscape - 3x14 - Infinite Possibilities I - Daedalus Demands
Farscape - 3x15 - Infinite Possibilities II - Icarus Abides
Farscape - 3x16 - Revenging Angel
Farscape - 3x17 - The Choice
Farscape - 3x18 - Fractures
Farscape - 3x19 - I-Yensch You-Yensch
Farscape - 3x20 - Into The Lions Den I - Lambs To The Slaugher
Farscape - 3x21 - Into The Lions Den II - Wolf In Sheeps Clothing
Farscape - 3x22 - Dog With Two Bones
Farscape - 4x01 - Crichton Kicks
Farscape - 4x02 - What Was Lost (Part 1) - Sacrifice
Farscape - 4x03 - What Was Lost (Part 2) - Resurrection
Farscape - 4x04 - Lavas A Many Splendored Thing
Farscape - 4x05 - Promises
Farscape - 4x06 - Natural Election
Farscape - 4x07 - John Quixote
Farscape - 4x08 - I Shrink Therefore I Am
Farscape - 4x09 - A Prefect Murder
Farscape - 4x10 - Coup By Clam
Farscape - 4x11 - Unrealized Reality (Part 1)
Farscape - 4x12 - Kansas (Part 2)
Farscape - 4x13 - Terra Firma (Part 3)
Farscape - 4x14 - Twice Shy
Farscape - 4x15 - Mental As Anything
Farscape - 4x16 - Bringing Home The Beacon
Farscape - 4x17 - A Constellation Of Doubt
Farscape - 4x18 - Prayer
Farscape - 4x19 - We are So Screwed - Fetal Attraction (Part 1)
Farscape - 4x20 - We are So Screwed - Hot To Katratzi (Part 2)
Farscape - 4x21 - We are So Screwed - La Bomba (Part 3)
Farscape - 4x22 - Bad Timing
Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars (Part 1)
Farscape - The Peacekeeper Wars (Part 2)
Fast And Furious
Fat Choi Spirit
Fate Ignoranti Le
Father of a Soldier (Rezo Chkheidze 1964)
Father of the Bride
Fear Dot Com
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Fear of Fear (Rainer Werner Fassbinder 1975)
Feed the Kitty (1952)
Fellowship of the Ring The
Female Convict Scorpion Beast Stable 1973 Shunya Ito
Female Prisoner 701 Scorpion 1972
Femme Fatale (2002)
Fiances The 1962
Fierce Creatures (1997)
Fight Club CD1
Fight Club CD2
Fighter in the Wind
Fighting Fish 2004
Fille Sur La Pont La
Filles Uniques 2003
Film That Was Never Made A
Filthy, Rich and Catflap 01x01
Filthy, Rich and Catflap 01x02
Filthy, Rich and Catflap 01x03
Filthy, Rich and Catflap 01x04
Filthy, Rich and Catflap 01x05
Filthy, Rich and Catflap 01x06
Final Countdown The 1980 CD1
Final Countdown The 1980 CD2
Final Destination - New Line Platinum Series
Final Friday The - Jason Goes To Hell 25fps
Final Insult The
Final Nightmare The
Finders Fee (Jeff Probst 2001)
Finding Forrester 2000
Fire in the Sky
Firefly - Serenity (pilot)
Firefly 1x01 - The train job
Firefly 1x02 - Bushwhacked
Firefly 1x03 - Shindig
Firefly 1x04 - Safe
Firefly 1x05 - Our mrs Reynolds
Firefly 1x06 - Jaynestown
Firefly 1x07 - Out of gas
Firefly 1x08 - Ariel
Firefly 1x09 - War stories
Firefly 1x10 - Trash
Firefly 1x11 - The message
Firefly 1x12 - Heart of gold
Firefly 1x13 - Objects in space
Firemens Ball The 1967
First Great Train Robbery The 1978 CD1
First Great Train Robbery The 1978 CD2
First Men In The Moon 1964
First Power The
Fish Called Wanda A
Fisher King The
Fistful Of Dollars A
Fistful of Dynamite A CD1
Fistful of Dynamite A CD2
Five Easy Pieces 1970 CD1
Five Easy Pieces 1970 CD2
Flash Gordon CD1
Flash Gordon CD2
Flesh and Blood CD1
Flesh and Blood CD2
Flight Of The Intruder CD1 1991
Flight Of The Intruder CD2 1991
Flipper (1996) CD1
Flipper (1996) CD2
Flower of the Arabian Nights 1974 CD1
Flower of the Arabian Nights 1974 CD2
Flubber 1997 CD1
Flubber 1997 CD2
Fly Away Home
Fly The (Kurt Neumann 1958)
Fog of war The 2003 limited theatrical version
For A Few Dollars More 1965
For Scent-imental Reasons (1949)
Frasier 01x01 - The Good Son
Frasier 01x02 - Space Quest
Frasier 01x03 - Dinner At Eight
Frasier 01x04 - I Hate Frasier Crane
Frasier 01x05 - Heres Looking At You
Frasier 01x06 - The Crucible
Frasier 01x07 - Call Me Irresponsible
Frasier 01x08 - Beloved Infidel
Frasier 01x09 - Selling Out
Frasier 01x10 - Oops
Frasier 01x12 - Miracle On Third Or Fourth Street
Frasier 02x01 - Slow Tango in South Seattle
Frasier 02x02 - The Unkindest Cut of All
Frasier 02x03 - Commentary by Director David Lee and Writer Joe Keenan
Frasier 02x03 - The Matchmaker
Frasier 02x04 - Flour Child
Frasier 02x05 - Dukes We Hardly Knew You
Frasier 02x06 - The Botched Language of Cranes
Frasier 02x07 - The Candidate
Frasier 02x08 - Adventures in Paradise Part 1
Frasier 02x09 - Adventures in Paradise Part 2
Frasier 02x10 - Burying a Grudge
Frasier 02x11 - Seat of Power
Frasier 02x12 - Roz in the Doghouse
Frasier 02x13 - Retirement is Murder
Frasier 02x14 - Fool Me Once Shame on You Fool Me Twice
Frasier 02x15 - You Scratch My Book
Frasier 02x16 - The Show Where Sam Shows Up
Frasier 02x17 - Daphnes Room
Frasier 02x18 - The Club
Frasier 02x19 - Someone to Watch Over Me
Frasier 02x20 - Breaking the Ice
Frasier 02x21 - An Affair to Forget
Frasier 02x22 - Agents In America Part 3
Frasier 02x23 - The Innkeepers
Frasier 02x24 - Dark Victory
Freddys Revenge A
Free Willy 1993
Free Willy 2 - The Adventure Home
Free Willy 3 - The Rescue
French Connection II (1975)
French Connection The
Fresh Bait 1995
Friday Night (2002)
Friday the 13th
Friday the 13th Part 8
Friends - 02x03 - the one where heckles dies
Friends - 02x09 - the one with with phoebes dad
Friends - 02x11 - the one with the lesbian wedding
Friends - 02x13 - the one after the superbowl part 2
Friends - 02x15 - the one where ross and rachel you know
Friends - 02x16 - the one where joey moves out
Friends - 02x18 - the one where dr ramoray dies
Friends - 02x20 - the one where old yeller dies
Friends - 02x22 - the one with two parties
Friends - 02x24 - the one with barry and mindys wedding
Friends - 10x01 - TOW After Joey And Rachel Kiss
Friends - 10x02 - TOW Where Ross Is Fine
Friends - 10x03 - TOW Ross Tan
Friends - 10x04 - TOW the cake
Friends - 10x05 - TOW Rachels Sister Babysits
Friends - 10x06 - TOW Rosss Grant
Friends - 10x07 - TOW The Home Study
Friends - 10x08 - TOW the late Thanksgiving
Friends - 10x09 - TOW the birth mother
Friends - 10x10 - TOW Chandler Gets Caught
Friends - 10x11 - TOW The Stripper Cries
Friends - 10x12 - TOW Phoebes Wedding
Friends - 10x13 - TOW Joey Speaks French
Friends - 10x14 - TOW Princess Consuela
Friends - 3 22 - The One With the Screamer
Friends - 3x01 - The One With the Princess Leia Fantasy
Friends - 3x02 - The One Where No Ones Ready
Friends - 3x03 - The One With the Jam
Friends - 3x04 - The One With the Metaphorical Tunnel
Friends - 3x05 - The One With Frank Jr
Friends - 3x06 - The One With the Flashback
Friends - 3x07 - The One With the Race Car Bed
Friends - 3x08 - The One With the Giant Poking Device
Friends - 3x09 - The One With the Football
Friends - 3x10 - The One Where Rachel Quits
Friends - 3x11 - The One Where Chandler Cant Remember
Friends - 3x12 - The One With All the Jealousy
Friends - 3x13 - The One Where Monica and Richard
Friends - 3x14 - The One With Phoebes Ex-Partner
Friends - 3x15 - The One Where Ross and Rachel Take
Friends - 3x16 - The One the Morning After
Friends - 3x17 - The One Without the Ski Trip
Friends - 3x18 - The One With the Hypnosis Tape
Friends - 3x19 - The One With the Tiny T-Shirt
Friends - 3x20 - The One With the Dollhouse
Friends - 3x21 - The One With a Chick and a Duck
Friends - 3x22 - The One With the Screamer
Friends - 3x23 - The One With Rosss Thing
Friends - 3x24 - The One With Ultimate Fighting Champ
Friends - 3x25 - The One at the Beach
Friends - 4x01 - The One With the Jellyfish
Friends - 4x02 - The One With the Cat
Friends - 4x03 - The One With the Cuffs
Friends - 4x04 - The One With the Ballroom Dancing
Friends - 4x05 - The One With Joeys New Girlfriend
Friends - 4x06 - The One With the Dirty Girl
Friends - 4x07 - The One Where Chandler Crosses
Friends - 4x08 - The One With Chandler in a Box
Friends - 4x09 - The One Where They are Going
Friends - 4x10 - The One With the Girl from
Friends - 4x11 - The One With Phoebes Uterus
Friends - 4x12 - The One With the Embryos
Friends - 4x13 - The One With Rachels Crush
Friends - 4x14 - The One With Joeys Dirty Day
Friends - 4x15 - The One With All the Rugby
Friends - 4x16 - The One With the Fake Party
Friends - 4x17 - The One With the Free Porn
Friends - 4x18 - The One With Rachels New Dress
Friends - 4x19 - The One With All the Haste
Friends - 4x20 - The One With All the Wedding Dresses
Friends - 4x21 - The One With the Invitation
Friends - 4x22 - The One With the Worst Best Man Ever
Friends - 4x23 - The One With Rosss Wedding - part 1
Friends - 4x24 - The One With Rosss Wedding - part 2
Friends - 5x01 - The One After Ross Says Rachel
Friends - 5x02 - The One With All the Kissing
Friends - 5x03 - The One Hundreth
Friends - 5x04 - The One Where Phoebe Hates PBS
Friends - 5x05 - The One With the Kips
Friends - 5x06 - The One With the Yeti
Friends - 5x07 - The One Where Ross Moves In
Friends - 5x08 - The One With All the Thanksgivins
Friends - 5x09 - The One With Rosss Sandwich
Friends - 5x10 - The One With the Inappropiate Sister
Friends - 5x11 - The One With All the Resolutions
Friends - 5x12 - The One With Chandlers Work Laugh
Friends - 5x13 - The One With Joeys Bag
Friends - 5x14 - The One Where Everyone Finds Out
Friends - 5x15 - The One With the Girl Who Hits Joey
Friends - 5x16 - The One With the Cop
Friends - 5x17 - The One With Rachels
Friends - 5x18 - The One Where Rachel Smokes
Friends - 5x19 - The One Where Ross Cant Flirt
Friends - 5x20 - The One With the Ride-Along
Friends - 5x21 - The One With the Ball
Friends - 5x22 - The One With Joeys Big Break
Friends - 5x23 - The One in Vegas
Friends - 6x01 - The One After Vegas
Friends - 6x02 - The One Where Ross Hugs Rachel
Friends - 6x03 - The One With Rosss Denial
Friends - 6x04 - The One Where Joey Loses His
Friends - 6x05 - The One With Joeys Porsche
Friends - 6x06 - The One On the Last Night
Friends - 6x07 - The One Where Phoebe Runs
Friends - 6x08 - The One With Rosss Teeth
Friends - 6x15
Friends 7x01 - The One with Monicas Thunder
Friends 7x02 - The One With Rachels Book
Friends 7x03 - The One With Phoebes Cookies
Friends 7x04 - The One With Rachels Assistant
Friends 7x05 - The One With The Engagement Picture
Friends 7x06 - The One With The Nap Partners
Friends 7x07 - The One with Rosss Library Book
Friends 7x08 - The One Where Chandler Doesnt Like Dogs
Friends 7x09 - The One With All the Candy
Friends 7x10 - The One With The Holiday Armadillo
Friends 7x11 - The One With All The Cheesecakes
Friends 7x12 - The One Where They are Up All Night
Friends 7x13 - The One Where Rosita Dies
Friends 7x14 - The One Where They All Turn Thirty
Friends 7x15 - The One With Joeys New Brain
Friends 7x16 - The One With the Truth About London
Friends 7x17 - The One With the Cheap Wedding Dress
Friends 7x18 - The One With Joeys Award
Friends 7x19 - The One With Ross and Monicas Cousin
Friends 7x20 - The One With Rachels Kisses
Friends 7x21 - The One With the Vows
Friends 7x22 - The One With Chandlers Dad
Friends 7x23 - The One With Monica and Chandlers Wedding Part 1
Friends 7x24 - The One With Monica and Chandlers Wedding Part 2
Friends 9x01 - The One Where No One Proposes
Friends 9x02 - The One Where Emma Cries
Friends 9x03 - The One With The Pediatrician
Friends 9x04 - The One With The Sharks
Friends 9x05 - The One With Phoebes Birthday Dinner
Friends 9x06 - The One With The Male Nanny
Friends 9x07 - The One With Rosss Inappropriate Song
Friends 9x08 - The One With Rachels Other Sister
Friends 9x09 - The One With Rachels Phone Number
Friends 9x10 - The One With Christmas In Tulsa
Friends 9x11 - The One Where Rachel Goes Back To Work
Friends 9x12 - The One With Phoebes Rats
Friends 9x13 - The One Where Monica Sings
Friends 9x14 - The One With The Blind Dates
Friends 9x15 - The One With The Mugging
Friends 9x16 - The One With The Boob Job
Friends 9x17 - The One With The Memorial Service
Friends 9x18 - The One With The Lottery
Friends 9x19 - The One With Rachels Dream
Friends 9x20 - The One With The Soap Opera Party
Friends 9x21 - The One With The Fertility Test
Friends 9x22 - The One With The Donor
Friends 9x23-24 - The One In Barbados 1 2)
Frisson des vampires Le
From Beijing with love
From Dusk Till Dawn
From Dusk Till Dawn 3 The Hangmans Daughter
From Justin To Kelly (Special Edition)
Frusta e il corpo La
Fudoh The New Generation 1996
Fugitive The - The Chase Continues
Fukssvansen (Chop Chop)
Full Frontal 2002
Full Metal Jacket
Full Time Killer
Fun Movie (2002 Korean) CD1
Fun Movie (2002 Korean) CD2
Fun in Acapulco (Richard Thorpe 1963)
Funeral Parade of Roses
Funeral in Berlin
Fury The (1978)
Futurama 1x01 - Space Pilot 3000
Futurama 1x02 - The Series Has Landed
Futurama 1x03 - I Roommate
Futurama 1x04 - Loves Labors Lost in Space
Futurama 1x05 - Fear of a Bot Planet
Futurama 1x06 - A Fishful of Dollars
Futurama 1x07 - My Three Suns
Futurama 1x08 - A Big Piece of Garbage
Futurama 1x09 - Hell is Other Robots
Futurama 2x01 - A Flight to Remember
Futurama 2x02 - Mars University
Futurama 2x03 - When Aliens Attack
Futurama 2x04 - Fry and the Slurm Factory
Futurama 3x01 - Amazon Women in the Mood
Futurama 3x02 - Parasites Lost
Futurama 3x03 - A Tale of Two Santas
Futurama 3x04 - The Luck of the Fryrish
Futurama 3x05 - The Birdbot of Ice-catraz
Futurama 3x06 - Bendless Love
Futurama 3x07 - The Day the Earth Stood Stupid
Futurama 3x08 - Thats Lobstertainment
Futurama 3x09 - The Cyber House Rules
Futurama 3x10 - Insane in the Mainframe
Futurama 3x10 - Where The Buggalo Roam
Futurama 3x12 - The Route of All Evil
Futurama 3x13 - Bendin in the Wind
Futurama 3x14 - Time Keeps on Slippin
Futurama 3x15 - I Dated a Robot
Futurama 3x16 - A Leela of Her Own
Futurama 3x17 - A Pharaoh To Remember
Futurama 3x18 - Anthology of Interest Part 2
Futurama 3x19 - Roswell That Ends Well
Futurama 3x20 - Godfellas
Futurama 3x21 - Future Stock
Futurama 3x22 - The 30 Iron Chef
Futurama 4x01 - Kif Gets Knocked Up a Notch
Futurama 4x02 - Leelas Homeworld
Futurama 4x03 - Love and Rocket
Futurama 4x04 - Less Than Hero
Futurama 4x05 - A Taste of Freedom
Futurama 4x06 - Bender Should Not Be Allowed on TV
Futurama 4x07 - Jurassic Bark
Futurama 4x08 - Crimes of the Hot
Futurama 4x09 - Teenage Mutant Leelas Hurdles
Futurama 4x10 - The Why of Fry
Futurama 4x11 - Where no Fan Has Gone Before
Futurama 4x12 - The Sting
Futurama 4x13 - Bend Her
Futurama 4x14 - Obsoletely Fabulous
Futurama 4x15 - The Farnsworth Parabox
Futurama 4x16 - Three Hundred Big Boys
Futurama 4x17 - Spanish Fry
Futurama 4x18 - The Devils Hands are Idle Playthings
Fyra Nyanser Av Brunt CD1
Fyra Nyanser Av Brunt CD2