Gattaca (1997) CD2
If you're still interested, let me know.
I'm sorry. The wind caught it.
Please check the latest Gattaca bulletin.
Jerome. Is this the approach path we discussed?
- Absolutely, Director. - Quite right.
Listen, I want what I ordered.
It's a completely different colour. No. I'm bored of talking to you.
I'll call you back.
That was about your hair dye. They've sent me "Summer Wheat".
It's too light.
"Why don't you try a change?" We can't use it!
- I'll probably have to pay for it. - We can't stay here.
- The idiots I have to deal with ...! - They think I killed the director.
- What makes them think that? - They found my eyelash.
- Where? - In the corridor.
Thank God it wasn't in your eye.
My picture is everywhere. I can't turn around without seeing my face.
- They'll recognize me. They will! - I don't recognize you.
They won't accept one of their elite could've suckered them for so long.
No, we do as we planned. You're Jerome Morrow, Navigator 1st Class.
I'm not Jerome Morrow. I'm a murder suspect.
What are you doing? That's more than a day's worth!
- We can't stay here. - Stop that! Fine ... fine!
Leave if you want. But don't take that stuff. It's mine!
I would've chosen a brave partner -
- if I'd known you'd go belly-up on me at the last gasp.
You can't quit on me now.
Do you want me to wheel in there and finish the job myself?
- They are going to find me. - You still don't understand ...
When they look at you, they don't see you any more. Only me.
Keep your lashes on your lids where they belong.
How could you be so careless?
- I'm going out. - Where?
I want some fun before they nail me.
- Are you sure that's a good idea? - You said not to change anything.
- Who's going? - I'd say everybody.
If I don't go it'll look suspicious.
You don't want to look suspicious, do you?
Who ordered this? What are we doing here?
I'm following a lead. Forgive me, but I'm a detective. I follow leads.
- Why should the suspect be here? - He's an In-Valid.
- This is where the In-Valids are. - He's an In-Valid.
He's been in hiding all these years. You think he'll lie down for us now?
- What do you suggest? - Go back to the scene.
Sweep the area around Gattaca.
- You're a navigator? At Gattaca? - That's what it says, doesn't it?
- It doesn't say you're crippled. - I hurt my leg training, you moron.
How dare you question me? What's your number?
- Your number, you fucking flatfoot! - What do you want? An apology?
It gets to you that I can live your dreams. I'm leaving this dirtball!
- You're harassing me! - My mistake.
What's your number?
This is a crime scene. What's this man doing here?
- What are you doing, old man? - My job, sir.
- This is evidence. - But it's just trash.
You didn't know? Wonderful, wasn't it?
12 fingers or 1, it's how you play.
That piece can only be played with 12.
- What's all this about? - It's probably nothing.
No. I don't want to give you a contaminated specimen. Get it?
Thanks. You never know where those swabs have been.
I want to show you something.
Come on, we'll miss it.
Come on. We'll miss it.
What did I tell you?
Strange. Your eyes look different.
- I guess it must be the light. - Must be.
Positive match. I'm impressed.
- The cup was used recently? - Two samples, two days.
He may have returned to the crime scene to get a drink of water.
- Or he may still work there. - We checked all the service staff.
I don't think he cleans any more. I think he's there in disguise.
- A borrowed ladder at Gattaca? - Far-fetched, but not impossible.
He can't be among the elite. He's mentally and physically inferior.
Maybe he is an imposter and maybe the director found out.
Let's sample every employee intravenously.
We'd close them down for days. No, take a fingertip or a urine sample.
I suggest blood from the vein. I hope I'm not out of line.
It's only a matter of time, sir.
What's with the plungers, Lamar? You open up a blood bank?
The detectives fear my methods may have been compromised.
- Goddamn! Are you out of practice? - Let me look at that.
- It's all right. - Luckily, we have enough.
If you need any more, you can get it off his shoes.
- So you didn't do it after all? - I guess someone beat me to it.
I leave in two days.
I guess you know that. But ...
That's the last.
- Something's wrong. - He's not here.
- I say we test again. - No. No more disruptions.
- You have a murderer in your midst. - Your presence is more of a threat.
The window for our latest launch is open for seven days every 70 years.
- It's crucial we leave on time. - This mission means a lot to you.
Your late colleague opposed it.
Take another look at my profile. I haven't a violent bone in my body.
My apologies. He won't trouble you any further.
This is not the only place we can look.
Let's start making the rounds.
I'm luckier than most. Not as lucky as some.
- I know something about that. - What heart problem have you had?
Did you get yours broken once?
I had this crazy idea you were more interested in the murder than in me.
That's a crazy idea.
Would you like to dance?
It's funny. You work so hard to get away from a place ...
And when you finally get to leave, you find a reason to stay.
- A year is a long time. - Not so long.
Just once around the sun.
Hello, I'm your detective for the evening. Please stay here.
Don't leave! Am I speaking in some strange foreign language?
Check lenses, dentures, napkins, cigarette butts, saliva off cups.
That's a familiar face. Check him out.
- I thought you wanted to dance. - Where are you going?
- Are you insane? - Come on!
Where did they go?
- I can't do that! - You just did.
Don't touch your face. Don't swallow. Clean his teeth.
Don't say anything.
Don't say anything.
The scars on your legs?
Remember the '99 Chrysler LeBaron?
I bumped into the front fender. Looked left instead of right.
- Is that the new or the old excuse? - The old one.
- You are involved with the murder. - That's not true, Irene.
Isn't that the man from last night?
He's one of our best. He has nothing to do with this business.
You don't look well, Jerome. Why don't you go home?
- Yes? - Jerome Morrow.
He's ill. A little nausea. It's quite common before a mission.
I want to visit him. I understand you can show me the way.
You don't know who he is, do you?
- Hello? - Be yourself today.
- I was never very good at it. - Tell the investigators you're ill.
- How long have I got? - Not long.
I guess he's not home.
- I'm here to see Jerome Morrow. - That's me. Come up.
I guess he's home.
Where's my kiss?
- Good to see you're feeling better. - Of course, now that you're here.
Who's your friend? How can I help?
- It's about the director. - Again?
- I hope it's no trouble. - No, no.
- I won't show you around. Sorry. - Can't we do this another time?
- This won't take a moment. - Maybe he can tell me why I'm ill.
Who were you expecting?
- We have our man in custody. - I'll come right away.
- How are you, Jerome? - Not bad, Jerome.
- How the hell did you get up here? - I can walk. I've been faking it.
Don't touch me! I don't even know who you are.
- I'm the same as I was yesterday. - No more lies, Jerome.
My name is Vincent Anton Freeman.
I'm a faith birth or a de-gene-erate or whatever. But I'm not a murderer.
- You're a God-child? - We do have one thing in common.
Only I don't have 20-30 years left in mine. It's 10,000 beats overdue.
- It's not possible. - You know what isn't possible.
Don't you, Irene?
They've got you looking so hard for any flaw, that that's all you see.
For whatever it's worth, I'm here to tell you that it is possible.
It is possible.
Congratulations, sir. His spit was found in the dead director's eye.
While I obsessed over an eyelash, your instincts pointed the way.
So the In-Valid wasn't involved?
No, our friend acted alone. This mission meant everything to him.
He'll only live to see this launch.
Since nothing can stop the launch now, he's very, very cooperative.
- So, will you celebrate tonight? - Of course.
- I think she likes us. - In time she'll get used to it.
- What was he like? - Just a cop.
- Did you get his name? - No.
- He'll be back. - They have their man. It's over.
No, it's not. I have to meet him.
My God, you have changed.
- Don't you recognize your brother? - Are we brothers?
Our parents died thinking they'd outlived you. I had my doubts.
- What are you doing here? - I have a right to be here.
- You don't. - You sound as if you believe that.
I committed no murder. You must be disappointed.
You committed fraud. You're in trouble. I can get you out of here.
- I've struggled to get here! - You've gone as far as you can go.
There's still a million miles to go.
Can you only succeed by seeing me fail?
God! Even you are going to tell me what I can and can't do now?
I don't need any rescuing. But you did, once.
- How do you explain that? - You didn't beat me. I beat myself.
- Who are you trying to convince? - Do you want me to prove it?
It's not important, Anton. It's forgotten.
I'll prove it to you. Do you want me to prove it?
Vincent! Where's the shore? We're too far out!
Do you want to quit? Do you?
Vincent! How are you doing this, Vincent?
How have you done any of this? We have to go back.
- No. We're close to the other side. - Do you want to drown us both?
You want to know how I did it?
This is how I did it. I never saved anything for the swim back.
You couldn't see, could you? That night, crossing the street.
You crossed anyway.
If you're still interested, let me know.
The wind caught it.
You're flying today, aren't you? Look at what a mess you're in.
- I have your samples ready. - I don't need any where I'm going.
You might when you get back.
Everything you need to last you two lifetimes.
- Why have you done all this? - So Jerome will always be here.
- Where are you going? - I'm travelling, too.
- I don't know how to thank you. - No, no ...
I got the better end of the deal. I only lent you my body.
You lent me your dream.
Not until you're upstairs.
- What is this? - New policy.
- Flight got you nervous? - There's a problem, Lamar.
I never did tell you about my son, did I? He's a big fan of yours.
Just remember that I was as good as any and better than most.
- He wants to apply here. - I could have gone up and back.
Unfortunately, my son's not all that they promised.
But then, who knows what he could do?
For future reference, right-handed men don't hold it with their left.
Just one of those things.
You're going to miss your flight, Vincent.
For someone who was never meant for this world, -
- I'm suddenly having a hard time leaving it.
Of course, they say every atom in our bodies was once part of a star.
Maybe I'm not leaving. Maybe I'm going home.
GI Joe Valor Vs Venom CD1
GI Joe Valor Vs Venom CD2
G I Jane 01
G I Jane 02
G I Joe (A valor vs venom) CD1
G I Joe (A valor vs venom) CD2
G O R A
Gam Gai (2002)
Game of Death 1978
Gamera daikaij kuchu kessen
Gangs Of New York (2002)
Gangster Number One
Garage Olimpo (1999)
Garden Of Heaven (2003)
Gardens Of Stone
Gardens Of Stone 1987 25fps
Garfield the movie
Gas Food Lodging 1992
Gate Keeper ep1
Gate Keeper ep2
Gathering Storm The
Gattaca (1997) CD1
Gattaca (1997) CD2
Gauyat Sandiu Haplui - Saviour of the Soul
Gaz Bar Blues CD1
Gaz Bar Blues CD2
Geboren In Absurdistan
Geisha A 1953
Geisha House The CD1
Geisha House The CD2
Gendai Yakuza (Kinji Fukasaku 1972)
Gendarme a New York Le
Generals Daughter The
Generation X Cops
Genroku Chushingura 1941 CD1
Genroku Chushingura 1941 CD2
Gentlemans Agreement (Elia Kazan 1947) CD1
Gentlemans Agreement (Elia Kazan 1947) CD2
Gentlemen Prefer Blondes
George of the Jungle 2 2003
Get Carter 1971
Get Carter 2000
Getaway The 1972
Getting Any (Takeshi Kitano)
Geung si sin sang (1985) - Mr Vampire 23976fps
Ggot Seom (Flower Island)
Ghost Dog - The Way of the Samurai
Ghost In The Shell 2 - Innocence 2004
Ghost and the Darkness The
Ghost in the shell
Ghost of Kasane 1957
Ghosts Of Edendale The 2003
Ghosts Of Mars
Giardino dei Finzi-Contini 1970
Gift The 2000
Ginger Snaps 2 Unleashed
Ginger Snaps Back 2004
Ginger and Cinnamon - Dillo con parole mie
Ginger e Fred - Fellini (1986) CD1
Ginger e Fred - Fellini (1986) CD2
Girl Interrupted UK 25 FPS
Girl Next Door
Girl from Wilko The (Andrzej Wajda 1979) CD1
Girl from Wilko The (Andrzej Wajda 1979) CD2
Girl on the Bridge The
Gleaners and I The
Glengarry Glen Ross CD1
Glengarry Glen Ross CD2
Gloire de mon pere La (1990 aka My Fathers Glory)
Go-Con! Japanese Love Culture 2000
Go 2001 Isao Yukisada - Keymaker CD1
Go 2001 Isao Yukisada - Keymaker CD2
Goalkeeper The (2000)
God Of Cookery The
God of gamblers 1989 CD1
God of gamblers 1989 CD2
Godfather 2 The
Godfather 3 The
Godfather The Part 1 CD1
Godfather The Part 1 CD2
Godfather The Part 2 CD1
Godfather The Part 2 CD2
Godfather part 3
Godfathers Of Mondo The 2003
Gods Must Be Crazy The 1980
Gods and Generals CD1
Gods and Generals CD2
Godzilla Mothra and King Ghidorah 2001
Godzilla against mechagodzilla
Going My Way CD1
Going My Way CD2
Golden Child The CD1
Golden Child The CD2
Golden Voyage Of Sinbad The
Gone in 60 Seconds
Gone with the Wind 1939
Gone with the Wind CD1
Gone with the Wind CD2
Gone with the Wind CD3
Gone with the Wind CD4
Good Boy 2003
Good Cop The
Good Earth The - Victor Fleming 1937 CD1
Good Earth The - Victor Fleming 1937 CD2
Good Morning Vietnam
Good Son The
Good Thief The (2002)
Good Work (1999)
Good bye Lenin 2003
Good the Bad and the Ugly The
Goodbye Girl The
Goodbye Mr Chips (1939)
Gospel of John CD1
Gospel of John CD2
Gotter der Pest 1970
Goutes d eau sur pierres brulantes 1999
Goya - Carlos Saura 1999
Goyokin - The gold of the Shogun 1969
Gran Vida La - (Living It Up) 2000
Grand Restaurant Le 1966
Grande Illusion La
Grande Strada Azzurra La) CD1
Grande Strada Azzurra La) CD2
Grapes of Death The
Grapes of Wrath The CD1
Grapes of Wrath The CD2
Grave Of The Fireflies CD1
Grave Of The Fireflies CD2
Graveyard Of Honour
Grease 1978 CD1
Grease 1978 CD2
Great Dictator The CD1
Great Dictator The CD2
Great Escape The (1963) CD1
Great Escape The (1963) CD2
Great Expectations 1998
Great Gatsby The (Jack Clayton 1974)
Great Race The
Great Silence The
Great White Hope The 1970
Great Ziegfeld The CD1
Great Ziegfeld The CD2
Green Dragon 2001
Green Fish (1997) CD1
Green Fish (1997) CD2
Green Mile The
Gremlins 2 The New Batch CD1
Gremlins 2 The New Batch CD2
Grey Gardens (1975)
Grey Zone The
Greystoke The Legend of Tanzan CD1
Greystoke The Legend of Tanzan CD2
Grinch The - Jim Carrey
Gronne Slagtere De 2003
Grosse Pointe Blank (1997) CD1
Grosse Pointe Blank (1997) CD2
Grudge The CD1
Grudge The CD2
Guarding Tess 1994
Guess Whos Coming To Dinner CD1
Guess Whos Coming To Dinner CD2
Guest House Paradiso
Guilty As Sin 1993 25fps
Guilty By Association 2003
Guilty By Suspicion (2003)
Gullivers Travels 1939
Gun Crazy - A Woman From Nowhere
Gun Crazy Vol 2 Beyond the Law
Gunfight at the O K Corral 1957 CD1
Gunfight at the O K Corral 1957 CD2
Guns And Talks CD1
Guns And Talks CD2
Guns Of Navarone The
Guts Of A Beauty (1986)
Guy Thing A
Guys And Dolls
Gypsy (Mervyn LeRoy 1962) CD1
Gypsy (Mervyn LeRoy 1962) CD2