Hija del canibal La (2003)
THE DOG TRICK
Oh, is that the time?
I'm on my way. I'm just going to watch... I mean, get dressed.
I've just had a shower.
But I am coming! Right. See you.
Wrtten and directed by Christian Eklöw & Christopher Panov
Why can't he let it go...
But maybe they'll recognize him.
Recognize who? It's been about five years!
- Two years. - OK. Two years since he was in...
Robinson Survivors. It's me - Survivor-Micke.
- Hey... I'm a star. - I haven't got time.
I realize this is a stressed scene for you...
A couple of friends from out of town, who haven't done Stockholm...
Famous or not, everyone queues here.
Go to the back.
- But... - To the back! Now!
Did it do the trick?
No. It makes no odds, famous or not. Everyone has to queue.
- How's things? - Great.
- Lot of people this evening... - Shit!
I thought he'd broken my neck.
The frigging idiot!
- When you called him 'Belgian Blue?' - Whose side are you on?
- Simon, you're on my side, eh? - Well, I feel...
See? Simon's on my side.
I'm at some dump with Simon and Robinson-Micke.
Love you too. Kisses. Bye.
How long have you two been going steady?
- Three years. - Three?
- Still in love? - You bet we are.
Hey, Mario. Same chick for three years.
- Problems? - Not that again!
Simon, come by work tomorrow. I'll buy you lunch.
- Bye. Say hi to Sanna. - See you, Micke!
Right, Mum's gone. Now for some booze.
- I'm tired... - One more beer, Simon.
What d'you fucking think! I'm getting the beers.
I'm nearly unbeatable at survival.
- How long since Big Brother? - You mean Survivor. Since Survivor.
- It wasn't kid's stuff like Brother is. - I meant Survivor.
A year or two back.
- Were you in the papers? - Quite a bit, for a while.
As a star you've got to watch your intrepidy.
Too much media can make you a 2nd class star.
You've got to stay on top...
...if you see what I mean. - Yes!
- Can we see your Survivor tapes? - Watch some?
Of course you can watch Survivor!
Micke, please. We've seen it so many times. Not again.
Forget it, then.
I'd better leave. I've got to go to workin the morning.
- I enjoyed meeting you. - Yeah, me too.
lf you want to watch it I can put it on.
- If you want to. - I couldn't give a damn.
But if you want to... No. Okay.
- Simon! Was it you? - Eh?
- Must you?! - Ooh, Roblnson!
Just a quickl ook, then.
- Right, I'm off out. Have a good time. - Thanks. See you.
Welcome to the first new episode of Survivor.
You viewers will know...
He's absolutely gorgeous.
I mean, he's much better than the new guy.
- I'll tell you something about him... - That's you!
So you're rearing to go.
And your single possession is: A condom.
But if you want to roll round in the sand more than once?
Easy-I'll recycle it!
Did you see that? Oy!
...a winner. In this year's Survivor series there's a new game...
lf it hadn't been for that bastard...
Let's say it's gonna be muddy.
- Watch Sports Newslastnight? - No... I was out.
Hammarby could well move up.
- I'll be getting tickets. - That won't be easy.
But you can always get hold of some.
So Micke got the usual going after the party, did he?
A bit of heavy kissing?
Rather, not me. But Micke got the heavies.
The chick Iw as with was a bit... shy.
She was shy?
Well, it was me that was. Christ, you know what I'm like!
- I'm like a... - You needn't get angry with me!
...Iove- "the Hollywood life," as you call it- can't be found in a bar.
You're hardly going to find someone any old how.
But you don't have to go chasing disco chicks with Micke.
I'm sick of being single. I want to meet someone, fall in love.
Sooner or later you'Il find someone.
Look at me. The local grocery, three years ago.
- You forgot your ketchup. - And?
Otherwise you'd never have met Sanna.
- Coincidence... It happens. - But all this waiting!
Did he put Survivor on?
Staff to dell counter, please...
- Hi there! - Hi.
I've only got a little ketchup and stuff. Could I go first?
- Go ahead. - Really kind of you.
I... think I forgot my ketchup. Have you taken it?
- My ketchup, you haven't got it? - Ask him.
Hey, your ketchup!
- In your bag maybe? - It's at the check-out!
When were you last really in love with someone?
Let me tell you about "love."
Chicks... they can fall in love. But guys can't.
Lay off. I really want to fall in love.
I've never had a real relationship.
I want someone to share everything with, all the fun, all the rough going.
- Just like Mario. - It's an illusion.
You were in love with Bella. You and Mario know what love is...
I wasn't in love with her. I wasn't!
I was too young to know any better.
- Sure... - Today I know better.
We both know it's just not true.
You just say that because you got so dumped!
Look at me, how I'm hung!
I can have any girl I want. It was a stupid teenage love affair!
You were stunned for two years by a "stupid teenage love affair."
Know what your problem is?
You're in love with love.
- See? - At least I'm in love with something.
- Yippee! - Good. That takes care of that.
- Let me thrash you at Tekken. - I've gotto go...
- I've got a French lecture at 8 a.m. - Shit...
- Could you lend me my bus fare? - In my jacket.
- Thanks for the pizza. - Okay. See you.
- Teenage love affair... - Have you found my wallet?
Thanks. See you.
Oh, shit! Hi there, Micke!
- You're upset... - I'm sorry!
...but this isn't what you think. - Shut up, Pontus!
Let's get started:
Sweden v. Yugoslavia. You're gonna get good 'n'thrashed, Mario!
- Remember last time? - I've deleted that from my memory!
- Hiya. - Hiya.
- Have you already started? - No.
- You're Brazil? - Of course.
Why are your pants down?
- Ask Mario. - Get your pants off!
- Sorry? - Did you come on the Tube?
- Yes? - Get your pants off, then!
What d'you mean?
How many junkies used your seat before you did?
The filth they leave gets sucked up into your pants...
- "Sucked up!" - And then dumped in my new sofa.
- I'm serious. Get them off! - You're sick. You need help.
- Please remove your pants! - No.
- Let's skip the rest. - It's the final...
Let's go out and have a beer and then see.
I said I was going to rent a video. Lay off.
- Simon... Sippy? - Quit it.
- One beer! - Quit it!
Fuck! What is it?! No, I'm not coming. I've got reading to do.
- Goal! - Re-run! That wasn't fair!
- You needn't get so worked up. - Don't interrupt, then!
I won't bother talking to you again, then, ever.
- Hi, guys! - Hi, Sanna.
- Hello. - Hello, sweetheart.
- Hi, Simon. - Mmm.
- What's the score? - It'll soon be 6-0.
- And... Are you watching? There! - For Christ's goddam sake!
So frigging bad.
That's enough humiliation for one day. - Hi, Sanna! - I'm off home.
See you tomorrow.
- Hungry, sweetheart? - Abit. Shall we make some food?
- How about you? - No thanks.
- Here. - That's you then, loud and clear.
There! Dad's a cop, is he?
I mean 'police'- 'Astropo-police'...
- Emma Larsson? - Here I am.
No? Svensson's a deserter.
- Cross him out, then. - Here!
You didn't hear me call your name twice?
- But... - Or at least once?
Perhaps you think I mumble.
Perhaps all the others just guessed I'd said their names.
I doubt it.
D-a-n-i-e-l K-a-r-l-s-s-o-n. K A R L S S O N.
Hi, Micke. It's Simon.
Guess who's at my French course.
So what happened?
- Micke. - Unbelievable!
Micke, lend a frigging hand!
I've gotto go.
Mario called. We're playing a TV-game at eight.
- Okay? - Micke! Shit!
- You can certainly talk on the phone. - I'm sorry...
...that mymum's in emergency.
Forgive me, if I'm a bit worried about her health.
I feel so frigging afwul.
- I've got such a hell of a problem. - Come in...
I'd rather stay put. Such a terrible problem because I can't...
...make my mind up as to which of these wonderful girls I want.
- Feel at home. - No, Micke...
Don't spoil it all now.
The redhead's got a wicked crush on you.
Got any beers?
Little sis been watching a tear jerker?
Go easy on Simon. He's never been in love-
- so he escapes into Hollywood movies.
- No picture in my wallet... - Don't mumble!
At least I don't have a picture of my only, old love in my wallet.
Have you been snooping in my wallet? Shit-face.
You call... just to hear her on the answering machine...
He got out of bed on the wrong side. We're off. The party's over.
I'm sick of you always moaning.
- Always? - Yes, always.
Always belly aching: "Look at Mario... I wantto be really in love."
Snap out of it!
How can you meet a girl if you're home watching Pretty Woman?
Right, girls! We're off.
- Simon. I've got this great thing. - What thing?
I'm talking to Simon.
- Don't walk across...! - I'm only going to say it once.
- Say it, then! - Right!
This friend of mine has had a girl problem like yours.
But now he's got so many girls, he can't make his mind up.
- Do you know why? - Please. I'm bursting to know.
- Okay... The dogtrick. - What?
The dogtrick: Buy a nice pup.
Walk it in the park and the girls'll all be hanging round your neck.
You mean he's got to buy a dog?
Or borrow a damn dog. Who cares whose the thing is.
It's fresh, solid girls - none of your disco chick types.
And how would you know, Mr. Expert?
Dogs bring out the mother in women. They see you patting the dog-
- and think: "He'll be sweet to our children, too, if we have any."
You really believe it works? It's absolutely nuts.
I don't care. It says so in 'IIlusionated Science.'
Professors have written articles and proved it.
- And it worked for your mate? - His wedding's in a month.
- Oh, that guy with all the girls? - No. That was Jonas.
- Has it worked for lots of people? - For everyone! It can't fail.
- Even for you, Simon. - Why not try it yourself, then?
You know I don't want the cozy suburban life.
- Right. - I pick up chicks at bars instead.
Hey... Sanna's sister's just got a dog.
- You are kidding, aren't you? - Of course I'm kidding.
- What a lovely little dog! - Isn't it.
- And where are you going? - To the vet.
Is he not well?
He's going to be run down... I mean put down.
Oh! Whatever for?
He's a schizophrenic. He thinks he's a cat, scratches and meaows. Listen!
- Poor thing! - It's terrible.
- Oh, no! He's having one of his fits. - Get him away from me!
Run for it! Or he'll bite you! He's attacking! Run, lady!
- Sorry! - It's quite all right.
- What a sweet dog! - Dachshund. It's a dachshund.
Hi. - What it's name?
- He seems to like you. - Yes...
- Love at first sight. - Yes. Really.
- Are you going that way? - What? Yes! I am.
Good. We can walk together.
- Do you live round here? - No...
Well, yes... not too far off.
- How old's... - 25.
I meant the dog.
- Oh... er... It's 25 - dog years. - The same as you, then.
Yes. Same as me!
Unbelievable! Everything was great between us- it all came together.
- Okay! Didn't think it'd work, Micke. - My ideas always do.
- When's your next date, then? - Dunno. I can't call her.
- Don't you dare? - No. I mean yes...
We never swapped phone numbers.
- What did you say? - It's so stupid...
...we talked for hours and then...
You meet your dream girl and you don't swap numbers! You're nuts!
I come along, I put the ball on the spot and Itie your boot laces-
- but how do you thank me? By shooting over the bar!
- You're worse than the Yellows! - Oh thanks. I feel much better now!
Worse than the Yellows Worse than the Black 'n' Yellows
Hell! Mia, wait!
Get a move on!
- To Odenplan... - No pets.
- He's ill. We're in a hurry! - No pets in the cab.
Wait! - Come on!
Wait there. Don't go away.
- Drive towards Odenplan. Hurry! - What address?
Listen... that bus has got the girl of my dreams in it. Okay?
I might never see her again. So, foot down!
Just like in the movies!
Right, we'll tail them like Miami Vice. I'm Tubbs and you're Crocket.
Look at this, my friend.
- Beautiful, isn't she! - Yes, she is.
But she's gone, for good.
- I'm sorry. - I'll never forgive myself, myfriend.
- Oy! - It's a crosswalk!
Just drive, please!
My friend's beloved is in that bus. Thanks for ruining his life!
Thanks a lot!
People have no respect for love anymore. No respect!
The bus. See it? There!
Letme off here and I'll run.
- Is 100 enough? - No problem.
The French verb can be compared with to have.
It's conjugation stems from the basic form: Avolr.
- Sorry... - Beg pardon?
- I'm sorry I'm late. - Late? Really?
Perhaps this lot were 15 minutes early.
Turn that cellphone off! Or is it my head buzzing?
Where was I? The basic verb form is av...
Sorry I'm late.
Not to worry. Would you step forward here, please.
Come on... up front!
- Hi. - Hello.
- I'm Roffe. - Mia.
Could you help me read this, loud and clear for all your mates here?
- Shall I... - Read it!
'The basic verb form is... '
Just read it.
- Don't let me bother you. Just read. - I can't...
Read louder and clearer so all your friends can hear you!
- Hard going, was it? - Yes.
Get the gist?
Be on time in future. Sit where you want, I'm feeling generous.
For Christ's sake!
Hey, you! Come here a sec!
It's really weird, our doing the French course.
I started late. I was fifth reserve...
Why are you doing French?
- I worked in Paris for six months. - I see.
Then you must be fluent.
Afraid not! You forget it very quickly.
- There's a soccer game this evening. - What?
I've got an extra ticket... if you'd like to come.
I'd love to. How did you get tickets? They sold out days ago.
- Contacts. - Okay. Yes, I'd love to.
- 6 p.m. At the south gate? - Right. Great. See you there.
- Great. Bye. - Bye.
- Hi. Two for the game, please. - Sorry. Sold out.
- Eh? - That guy bought the last ones.
Hey, you! You've got to letme buy your tickets...
- Never. Never, mate! - Hang on...
...I mean it, I'll give you 500. - No. I've been waiting for this game.
A thousand-two for a thousand. Help me out! Please!
- 1,500? - Yes.
- It's a deal. Okay? - Each!
Three thousand for a soccer game. You're nuts.
But I told her I had tickets.
- Shit, it's too small, isn'tit? - Tight's cool.
But I don't look...
...I don't look faggy, do I?
- Well, yes, actually. - The scarfll have to do, then.
I was joking. You look great.
- No kidding? - No. Girls like the feminine touch.
Very funny. Let's get going, then.
Won't you need these?
- Hi. Sorry. Have you been here long? - No. I've just got here.
- Hi! - Hi!
- Big crowd. - Yes, but then it's...
Two Stockholm clubs, yes. But in any case it'll be... fun.
Shall we... get in the queue?
Yes, why not?
35 D. Still with me?
- Great position! - Are you're sure this is right?
- Are you sure it's right? - Yes. 35...
Filth ytackle! Warn 'im!
Christ, how cool!
Christ, howcool! Great!
- Where's Simon? - Not coming.
- Not coming? - Doing something with Mia.
- But Wednesday's always boules! - He's in love.
Leave him be. You know what it's like.
- I'm not playing with him again. - Lay off! Let's get going.
Don't be so grumpy.
What's the one with... Debra Winger?
- An Offlcer and a Gentleman. - Isn't it great?
Wicked! The last scene's brilliant, everyone doing a standing ovation.
- So wicked! - A pity it only happens in films.
- Don't say you like that film, too! - A real favorite...
- You can't mean it! - It's true.
...with Julia Roberts in the car, crying, looking out of the window!
And they play 'It MustHave Been Love'- Roxette. It's so beautiful.
It's so sad...
Though you know from the start it'll end okay.
- And yet you cry. - Yes, each time you see it.
I always think the last scene's when they aren't going to meet...
...but then the real end comes. - Richard in his white limo...
...with a bouquet. - Her knight on a white horse...
...that she's dreamt about all her life. So beautiful.
Go for it!
Are you trying to kill me?
- 40- love. Match point. - It was out!
- What? - It was In, partner.
Shit, it was about six inches out.
- You can still see the mark... - We're 5- 0 down.
Does it matter? Just play!
If they want to win by cheating, that's cool. Great fun.
- Leave it now! We're winning! - Can we play? It's getting cold.
40- love. Match point.
Yes, match point.
Come on, Mario! Think "love all." This is our point. No problem.
- Cool down! - She fucking aimed atme!
- Bloody unsportsman like! - Thanks for a very exciting match!
It was an unbellevably fun game of tennis.
Thanks a lot.
- He's so... - Why can'the...?
Sorry we're late. Micke's hair needs...
- Hiya. - Hi.
- Want a ride? - You bet.
- We're going out tonight. Okay? - Eh?
No... No, I can't.
We agreed to.
I know, but I've got things to do. Study and stuff.
Want a ride to the Tube?
- No... - Walk? -We'll walk.
- What's the problem? Let's go! - Get going. We'll walk.
- Bye. - Bye.
- Nice to meet you, Mia. - Same here.
No, he's still believes it all. Why, has he said something to you?
No? Then what's the fuss!
I amg oing to end it, but I can't just leave, now!
All right, all right. I promise this is the very last date.
Yes! Right. Bye.
- What did she say? - Nothing.
Can we go on watching?
The moment we've all been waiting for this evening:
I can't hear you... The prizes!
Will the winner be Miss Rinkeby- SubiZimseck?
- She's great. - Or Miss Alby- Gabi Bolopa?
Or our own honeybunch, Miss Kista- Linda Johansson?
One of these ladies is about to become 'Miss Suburb, 2002.'
The big question: Who has won? And it says here:
The winner is... Can you feel the excitement?
The winner is: Miss Alby!
- Hiya. - Hi.
- Is Sanna at home? - No. She's on night duty.
- Can I sleep here? - Yeah, but...
She's there, kissing...
...well she's getting in close with that idiot from Survivor.
About to shove his hairy tongue down her throat and choke her.
Micke, I know this sounds a bit like a cliché...
...but you've got to forget her. - I can't.
I know it's really hard...
...but she has really hurt you. - Yes.
Wait a sec. Put it this way:
If she was to come back to you, do you really think it would work?
- Yes. - Honestly?
Well... yes. I think it would...
Listen to yourself, you're hesitant.
Yes I am.
So what the hell do I do?
- Mario... - Yes?
Don't mention this to Simon.
You mean about our sleeping head to tail in my super-narrow bed?
I can hear who it is! What's cookin'?
Come here and chill out, then.
Just zap around a bit.
There's someone on the other phone. I'll come over to your place later.
Bonsolr, honey. What are you doing?
Listen, I've spoken to Olivia at Air France. She said...
Exactly. Which day would suit you best? Friday?
Yes... No- I'm about to go out.
Can't we discuss it tomorrow?
Call me around ten.
Love you, too.
- It's piddling down! - I can see it is. Hi.
- I bought some food. - Great. Put it there.
- I'll get you a dry shirt. - Thanks.
- We need to discuss something. - Just coming.
Oh, my God...
Well, I thought...
- You're... - Wonderful.
- Crazy! - Thanks!
- You did say you were hungry. - But all this!
- What's in the envelope? - Open it and see.
- Say... - Open it!
- Jesus, how great! - Dlrector's cut.
I can take my sister. She loves Pretty Woman.
I'm pulling your leg. Of course I'll see it with you.
What's the matter?
- She just left. - And?
- I don't see... Everything was great. - Didn't she say anything?
Just got up and said she was sorry.
- Why did she say sorry? - No idea.
She said: "Sorry, Simon. I can't explain it," and then... left.
- You've called? - Answering machine.
- Cell? - Same there.
- Hell! What can I do? - You can't do anything about it.
The ball's in her court. It's up to her to make contact.
Shit! Always fucking tilting!
Three wonderful weeks...
- Call, put some pressure on. - Buthow long can I do that for...?
Could that be her? It could be Mia!
Where the hell's my cellphone?
- Christ, it's her- Mia. - Answer, then!
Whatthe...! Mia, my battery's running out.
Can you call Micke's cell? 0730649424.
Did you get...?
She's going to ring yours.
That's for me! That's for me!
Take it easy!
Micke's phone. This is Simon. Hi.
In an hour?
- Did you sort it out? - I don'tknow.
- Why's Mia's number on your cell? - Her mates dug Survivor-Micke...
...so I offered to date them. - I see.
- What did she say? - She sounded so weird.
- She said we had to talk. - About what?
- I don't know. - She didn't say?
I just don't get it.
See you later.
- Wish me good luck. - Good luck.
- Where are you off to? - See the boss. It tilts all the time.
- Hi. - Hi.
- Has something happened? - Let's walk a bit.
I think it's been really fantastic, meeting you.
...there's something I haven't told you.
What is it? What's happened?
Nothing's happened. Well, yes, something has happened, or rather...
I don't know how to tell you.
I've got a boyfriend.
It sounds pretty rough, but it's not rough really.
So it's not rough?
Well what the hell Is it, then?
He's in Paris. I'm not sure we're still steady. Well we are...
...but we never see each other... - Why didn't you tell me?
I would have, but I didn't want to spoil what we had going.
As if you hadn't spoilt anything now!
Okay... So what happens now?
What happens now?
I need to think about what I really want.
Fooling around a bit until you leave for...
- It wasn't like that! - What was't like, then?!
I really like you, Simon. But I need time to think. Okay?
Take all the time you want. I don't care what the fuck you decide!
Wait a min...
A vodka- cranberry.
A beer, please.
Are you on your own this evening?
You ordered just the one beer.
If you'd been with friends or your boyfriend, you'd have ordered more.
- The beer's for my boyfriend. - Woops. Is he French?
- Hi, little sis'! - God, how I've missed you!
And I've missed you!
- Is that all you've got? - Thailand next.
- Are you kidding? - No.
- How long will you be there? - Six months.
- I can't face it! - How are you, then?
- I'm fine. - Are you?
Just a bit hungry.
Let's go home and have something to eat and a glass ofwine. Okay?
How are you, love? You're so quiet.
I can see something's up.
I've made such a fool of myself.
Is it that bad? What's happened? Is it Andrés?
- I've been so damn stupid. - Oh, sweetheart.
So damn stupid...
It'll be okay.
- Are things serious, you and...? - Simon.
- How did you meet? - That's the... problem...
There was this conspiracy- our meeting had been planned.
- A blind date? - Well, not really. It was a bit...
I met an old friend at a bar-
- and I bet him I could get this friend of his to fall in love with me.
So stupid. But I thought it sounded a bit of a laugh.
I was moving abroad anyway. But I started seeing this guy and...
- And you fell in love with him. - Head over heals in love.
So you won't be moving to Paris.
I might as well move there.
Simon hates me now anyway, so...
Could you answer?
Mia's phone. This is Lisa.
Fine. And you?
No. She's notin.
Oh... Hang on a minute.
B J H, okay.
Yes, I'II tell her. Bye.
What did he say?
Hey... tell me what he said!
He's booked your flight.
- I've got the number. - Oh, fuck!
Want to see Simon?
There was some blond chick here but she just split...
For God's sake! Mia!
- Who was that? - Eh?
- I put your T-shirt on the bed. - Thanks.
- Hope we meet again some time. - You bet.
- See you. - Bye.
Why did she have to turn up just then?
- Why? Is that a crime? - But she's already got a guy...
...so she's playing it wrong. Not you! - Perhaps she came to say...
...that she'd dumped the French guy. - That's just your imagination.
Forget the whole thing.
What if I've ruined everything due to a stupid one-night stand.
All you can do is find out how she feels about it all.
- That'd be heavy shit. - But it could hardly make it worse.
Forget her now!
That's my opinion. She's been lying to you. You deserve better.
The bloody soap stings!
- We've got to talk. - Well... come in.
- You mustn't let Simon in on all this. - I've got to!
- Don't. It'll onlym ake things worse. - Maybe...
...but I can't go on lying. - Notlie, just say nothing!
- You're not seeing him anymore. - No?
- But you're moving to Paris! - Micke, don't you understand?
- I'm in love with Simon. - In love? Correct me if I'm wrong...
...but, only yesterday, didn't he screw some other girl?
You've won your 2,000. So now it's over.
D'you think I'm stupid? To hell with the bet!
- Who's that? - It'll be my sister.
- How old is she? - Shut up!
Just a joke... just fooling.
- Why are you here? - Can I come in?
I think we ought to talk.
Yes, but... can't we...
Can't I come over to your place this evening? I've got so much...
- Right. About eight? - Great.
- Is Micke here? - How come?
That's his jacket!
- Hiya... Simon! - Hiya, yourself!
- What are you doing here? - What I'm doing here?
Well, Mia... borrowed one of my CDs.
I thought I'd just... pick it up and...
...well, I'll be going. I'll call you later...
"Meditation." And when did you start meditating?
- So you didn't know I did? - Quit it, Micke, for God's sake!
There's something we've got to tell you, Simon.
That girl with a crush on Survivor-Micke is nuts...
Shut up, Micke! Let Mia speak.
- I've got to split... - Stay here, you!
Well? Out with it. Let's have it!
I met Micke down at the bar and we started talking a bit-
- and he told me about a friend who'd never fallen in love. That's it.
- Really? And? - And...
...so... he bet me I couldn't get you to fall in love with me in two weeks.
- What? - We bet 2,000.
We set it up like a Hollywood movie. Right, Micke?
Like a what?
You wanted the Hollywood movie life. I thought I'd help you.
- You're fucking crazy! - You weren't meant to find out...
How kind! So that justifies it all?
It's... just not true!
- It's so crazy! - I'm really sorry, Simon...
That dogtrick... Was the whole thing fixed?
Yes, it was.
Jesus, Mia, you're so damn...
It's so goddam sick!
And you, Micke... You can go to hell!
My back's hardly turned and you're screwing someone else!
- Who's got a boyfriend! - I don't screw around!
I'm damn glad I screwed her!
She didn't get paid.
Or have you fixed that, too, Survivor-Micke?
Christ, couldn't you goddam see I was so in love with you?
Simon here. Please leave a message.
Hi, Simon, it's me... Mia.
I just want to say I'm very sorry about what's happened-
- and I'd like to talk to you.
Would you give me a call, so I can explain? Please let me do that.
I miss you.
- How could you be so fucking stupid? - I wanted to help him.
Can't you try and explain to me...
As a friend, how could you think up something so idiotic-
- without realizing it might end in disaster?
- Well, I thought she might... - You didn't think at all, it seems.
- You've got to sort it with Simon. - Don't you think I've tried?
I've been over there, but he won't open. He won't answer the phone.
I even went to his college, but he's not been there for days.
God knows what you can do. But, if I were Simon, I'd never forgive you.
Oh... 2114. I always thought it was 1421.
I've only been getting your answering machine.
Perhaps your cell's been playing up...
I'm sorry... I wanted to help you feel what it was like to be in love...
...as you never had been. I thought you might think it was cool.
Listen to me! I'm apologizing! At least you could...
Hi, Simon. It's me, agaln.
I would really Iike to talk to you, but you're not at home, or...
...maybe you'd rather not talk to me.
Never mind. I'm at home. You can call me. Bye.
I might as well move. Simon'll never forgive me...
Andrés may feel far off, now. But, once you're in Paris...
Do you honestly believe I'll think anyless about Simon there?
But you've hurt each other so badly!
It'll be good to get away, so you can long for each other a bit.
...I don't even know if I'm going. First I want to sort things out with Simon.
It's a damn pain. Get it?
- Eh? - What's the time?!
Mia... Look at this, it's way out!
I am going to Paris.
It's over. Well, we've had a fight...
...and Pontus, he's... - Come inside and have some tea...
...if you like.
Shall I see if the tea's done?
- Do you want a sandwich? - Yes. But...
No butter and only one cheese slice.
I haven't forgotten!
I'll see to it.
Hi, it's me.
Did I wake you?
No... It's just that it's a bit late in the evening.
No, I was just... I'll be there on Sunday.
Brilliant. Okay, then. Kisses.
Who was it?
Just my mother.
- This is cozy. - Yeah.
- Excuse me, Micke, but... - What?
Have you ever thought...
...what it would be like if it was still you and me?
Well... I have thought about it on and off.
With Pontus it was never like it was with you and me.
- Wasn't it? - No.
- Micke... do you know what I believe? - No.
- This is fate. - You think so?
We're meant to be together, you and me.
I've missed you so much.
- I've missed you, too. - Have you?
What do you want?
It doesn't matter where I am, as I'm not...
Do you really want that? Ooh!
You're not kidding?
Okay, I'll be there. You are fantast...
I've gotto go.
It was Pontus. This is crazy... but he wants to get engaged!
"Hi, Simon, as you won't talk to me or see me"-
- "this would seem to be the only way to get through to you."
"I'm really sorry about how it turned out. It wasn't meant to go this far."
"And I wasn't meant to fall in love with you, either. But I did."
"When I realized I was falling in love, I wanted to explain."
"But suddenly it was all too late."
"I could understand your never forgiving me."
"You will always be in myheart."
"I won't be bothering you again. Today I'm flying to Paris, to Andrés."
"Just as well, after all that's happened."
"Forgive me, Simon. Mia."
"PS Don't be too hard on Micke. He means well."
Mia, it's Simon. Open up!
Mia, please, open the door!
- Hey... - What?
No point in knocking. They're not home.
- D'you know where they are? - Left... for Taiwan.
- When? - An hour ago... more or less.
- Hi... Howmuch to Arlanda Airport? - I can run you out for 400.
- 400? - Yup.
- How are you feeling, sweetheart? - I'm okay.
Hiya, Simon... What?
Faster, Sanna, please! If we don't make it... You're only doing 20...
Cool it! We're doing the best we can.
- What are you doing?! - There's a queue, Simon...
I just don't believe this is happening! For Christ's sake!
Why the hell's she moving to Paris? Could someone please explain!
- You're sure you'll be okay now? - Of course I will be.
But things'll be great in Paris!
Yes, I suppose so.
I'll miss you. I'll come and visit as soon as poss.
Forget that now.
Micke, we can talk later. When's the next Paris flight?
What! In 15 minutes?
We won't make it.
Right... of course.
We'll talk later. Right. Bye.
- What are you doing? - Christ!
Who's that idiot, honking?
Christ, it's him!
- Hiya, friend! - You've gotto help me... The airport!
I've gotten minutes.
- Is it the girl? - Yes.
We'll be there in five minutes. Jump in!
See you at Arlanda. I'll explain later.
- Hi, man. - You're a hero.
Passport and boarding card, please.
- Bon voyage. - Thanks.
They're chasing us.
Hell! Could've known!
- Stop, then. - Are you crazy?
- It's the cops, for God's sake! - But she'll be gone if we stop!
- Remember my Vinnie? - Eh?
- The girl in the photo. - Yes.
She vanished, because the cops stopped us. But they won't this time!
- They're getting closer. - Cool it. Just you wait!
- Move! Run! - But the police...
Forget it. I'll deal with it.
- I'll never forget this, Tubbs. - Give her my best!
- Information. - Sorry?
- Where's Information? - Down there.
Hi. Can I help you?
- I'm sorry? - Gate 2.
- You want Gate 2? - Gate 2. Quick!
Down to the end, then right.
Don't mention it.
Hi! Can I help you?
Well... Hi, there...
..."Veronica C." Ready for me?
- What's the time? - 1.25 p.m.
Really? I thought I'd be on a flight to Geneva at 1.25 p.m.
So sorry. There's a one-hour delay.
It's fantastic for me to know you're so sorry. Do you follow?
Knowing you're sorry will get me to Geneva much faster. Or am I wrong?
- Get in the queue! - Slow down! Wai there!
- Passport and boarding car... - My girl's waiting in there.
Passport and boarding card. Please!
Micke, baggage handling, Survivor- Micke... Open the door for God's sake!
Showme your passport and card, or go to the back of the queue.
- You're a frigging idiot! - Just doing my job.
- Straighten your tie. - Next.
- Hiya! - Hiya, mate.
- Is this the Paris load? - Yup.
- Hi! - Hi, there!
I found this little guy over there...
...crying. He must have lost his parents.
Lost your mummy and daddy? Have you?
- No... - Yes. Right. They must be around.
Can you look after him? I've got my flight.
- Gate 2? - Right.
- Sorry. I've gotto do this. - Don't close... Open it! It's a break-in!
Can't anyone help? Security, come here! God, you take your time!
- What is it? - Break-in!
- He works here? - No!
Come out of there!
Mia! It's Simon. Are you listening? I've got somethingto say.
I was drunk. Itwas so stupid, so idiotic.
What in God's name's he up to?
Don't leave because of that, Mia!
I know I haven't answered when you've called-
- but I've needed time.
I'm still angry with you and Micke, and you are with me.
Forget it all, Mia! Because I'm deeply in love with you.
I realize now it's you I want, only you.
So, Mia, if you can hear me...
Don't get on that plane! Paris isn't for you, I promise you.
We've got to give love a chance, you and me.
...I love you.
I want to be with you.
Hollywood movies aren't like this, they don'thave unhappy endings.
Great stuff, mate! Great stuff.
- Thanks. - You'll have to come with me.
What are you up to? Have you gone nuts?
I'll call Micke, so he can sort it out.
Are you okay?
Go on, feller!
- You came! - Of course I did!
- How did you know I was here? - I got your letter.
What d'you mean? What...?
What is it?
Aren't you Survivor-Micke?
- Yes. That's me. - Could I have your autograph?
I should think so.
- What's your name? - Emma.
There you are, Emma.
- Thanks. - That's okay. Emma!
You can have this, too, seeing as I like you.
- There you go. - Thanks. Great!
Mario doesn't know about our little bet, eh?
Haasil 2003 CD1
Haasil 2003 CD2
Habre Con Ella
Hafid - the sea
Hakochavim Shel Shlomi 2003
Hakuchi - The Idiot CD1
Hakuchi - The Idiot CD2
Halalabad Blues 2002
Half Past Dead
Halloween - The Night He Came Home
Halloween 2 (1981) 23.976
Halloween 3 - Season of the Witch
Halloween 4 - The Return Of Michael Myers
Halloween 5 - The Revenge Of Michael Myers
Halloween 6 - The Curse Of Michael Myers
Halloween 6 producers cut
Halls of Montezuma (1950)
Hamam - The Turkish Bath (1997) 29
Hamnstad - Port of Call (1948 Ingmar Bergman)
Hana-bi (Takeshi Kitano)
Hana bi (Fireworks 1997)
Hand That Rocks The Cradle The 1992 23976fps CD1
Hand That Rocks The Cradle The 1992 23976fps CD2
Hang Em High
Hanging Garden The
Hanging Offense 2003
Hannah and her Sisters CD1
Hannah and her Sisters CD2
Hanover Street CD1
Hanover Street CD2
Hans Staden (1999)
Happiness of the Katakuris 2001 CD1
Happiness of the Katakuris 2001 CD2
Happy Accidents 2000 CD1
Happy Accidents 2000 CD2
Happy Erotic Christmas (2003)
Hard Days Night A
Hard Rain (1998)
Hard Way The
Hard Word The (2002)
Hard to Kill
Harder They Come The
Harder They Fall The 1956
Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man
Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle 2004
Harold and Maude CD1
Harold and Maude CD2
Harriet the Spy
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets (2002)
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets (2002) CD1
Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets (2002) CD2
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets CD1
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets CD2
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban CD1
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban CD2
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone CD1
Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone CD2
Harte Jungs - Ants In The Pants 2000
Harts War (2002) CD1
Harts War (2002) CD2
Harts war CD1
Harts war CD2
Haunted Mansion The
Hawaii Oslo (2004) CD1
Hawaii Oslo (2004) CD2
He Got Game CD1
He Got Game CD2
He Loves Me He Loves Me Not
He Walked By Night (1948)
He ni zai yi qi - Together - Kaige Chen 2002 - CD1
He ni zai yi qi - Together - Kaige Chen 2002 - CD2
Head Above Water (1996)
Head Of State
Head Over Heels 2001
Head in the Clouds
Heart Of Me The (2002)
Heart of Glass
Heart of a Dog
Heartbreak Ridge (1986)
Hearts In Atlantis
Heat Team 2004
Heaven And Earth (1993) CD1
Heaven And Earth (1993) CD2
Heaven Can Wait 1978
Heaven Fell That Night (Roger Vadim 1957)
Heavens Gate CD1
Heavens Gate CD2
Heavens Gate CD3
Heavy Metal (2000)
Heavy Metal - Gerald Potterton 1981
Hebi No Michi (Kiyoshi Kurosawa 1997)
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Helen of Troy (2003)
Hell is for Heroes
Hellboy Directors Cut CD1
Hellboy Directors Cut CD2
Hellcats of the Navy - Nathan Juran 1957
Hello I am your Aunt CD1
Hello I am your Aunt CD2
Hells Angels 1930 CD1
Hells Angels 1930 CD2
Helter Skelter 1976 CD1
Helter Skelter 1976 CD2
Helter Skelter 2004 Directors Cut CD1
Helter Skelter 2004 Directors Cut CD2
Henry Fool 1997 CD1
Henry Fool 1997 CD2
Henry and June (1990)
Hercules in the Haunted World
Herencia (Inheritance) 2001 (23976)
Hero (2002 Extended Cut)
Hero (Jet Li 2002)
Heroes Mountain 2002
Heroic Duo (2003)
Heroic Trio The
Hi Mom 1970
Hidalgo (2004) CD1
Hidalgo (2004) CD2
Hidden Fortress (Akira Kurosawa) CD1
Hidden Fortress (Akira Kurosawa) CD2
Hidden Fortress - Criterion Collection
Hide And Seek
Higanbana - Equinox Flower - Yasujiro Ozu 1958
High Anxiety CD1
High Anxiety CD2
High Heels and Low Lifes
High Plains Drifter
High Society CD1
High Society CD2
High Wind In Jamaica A (1965)
Highlander 1986 Directors Cut CD1
Highlander 1986 Directors Cut CD2
Highlander III The Sorcerer 1994
Hija del canibal La (2003)
Hijo de la Novia El
Hijo de la Novia El 2001
Hilary and Jackie
Hillside Strangler The 2004
Himalaya - lenfance dun chef
Hip Hip Hora! (Hip Hip Whore)
Hiroshima Mon Amour - Criterion Collection
Hiroshima Mon Amour 1959
Hiroyuki Sanada - Twilight Samurai 2002 CD1
Hiroyuki Sanada - Twilight Samurai 2002 CD2
His Girl Friday
His Secret Life
His brother 2003
Histoire D O (1975)
Histoire de Pen
Historias Minimas (2002)
History of the World The - Part I
Hitcher II - I have been waiting
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy The - Episode 1
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy The - Episode 2
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy The - Episode 3
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy The - Episode 4
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy The - Episode 5
Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy The - Episode 6
Hitlerjunge Salomon - Europa Europa
Hitokiri Tenchu 1969 CD1
Hitokiri Tenchu 1969 CD2
Hole in the Head A
Hollow The (2004)
Hollywood Ending CD1
Hollywood Ending CD2
Hollywood Homicide 2003 CD1
Hollywood Homicide 2003 CD2
Holy Matrimony (1994)
Holy Smoke CD1
Holy Smoke CD2
Home Alone 1990
Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York
Home Alone 3
Home Alone 4
Home At The End Of The World A
Home On The Range
Home from the Sea
Homem Que Copiava O 2003 CD1
Homem Que Copiava O 2003 CD2
Homme-orchestre L (Serge Korber 1970)
Homolka a Tobolka
Honeymoon Killers The
Hororr hotline (2001)
Horse Whisperer The CD1
Horse Whisperer The CD2
Horseman on the Roof The
Horses Mouth The
Hostile Waters 1997
Hot Chick The
Hot Wheels World Race CD1
Hot Wheels World Race CD2
Hound of Baskervilles The
Hour of the Wolf
House By The Cemetary The
House Of The Spirits CD1
House Of The Spirits CD2
House With The Windows That Laugh
House of 1000 Corpses
House of Frankenstein
House of Games (1987)
House of Mirth The
House of Sand and Fog 2003 CD1
House of Sand and Fog 2003 CD2
House of flying daggers
House of the Dead
House of the Flying Daggers
How Green Was My Valley
How The West Was Won 1962 CD1
How The West Was Won 1962 CD2
How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days
How to Beat the High Cost of Living
How to Keep My Love 2004
How to Murder Your Wife 1965
How to Steal a Million CD1
How to Steal a Million CD2
How to deal
Hratky s certem
Hudsucker Proxy The
Hulk The - Special Edition
Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam
Hum Kaun Hai
Hum Tumhare Hain Sanam
Human Beast The CD1
Human Beast The CD2
Hunchback of Notre Dame II The
Hunchback of Notre Dame The
Hundtricker the movie
Hunger The 1983
Hunt For Red October CD1
Hunt For Red October CD2
Huozhe (Lifetimes) CD1
Huozhe (Lifetimes) CD2
Hurricane The CD1
Hurricane The CD2
Hypnosis (Saimin 1999)
Hypnotic Doctor Sleep
Hypnotist The 1999
Hypo-Chondri-Cat The (1950)