I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) CD1
Click here to download subtitles file for the movie "I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) CD1"
Bless me, Father, for I have sinned.
It's been a year since my last confession.
I never told anyone this. Not my mom, the police, not my friends.
Except for the ones who were there, and they're not around anymore.
- You see, I ... - Yes?
I killed a man.
But it was an accident.
A terrible accident, and I've tried to get past it, but I can't.
- Go on. - I have these ... dreams.
Really horrible dreams.
This man is always there with me.
He was a killer. He murdered Barry and Helen, but I got away with it.
I guess I just need to deal with it, you know?
Face the fear and the guilt.
Finally say his name.
- Ben Willis. - I know.
You know? How could you ..?
I know what you did last summer.
Nice to see you find political science so stimulating, Miss James.
- Julie, wait. Are you okay? - I'm fine.
- You sure? You don't seem fine. - I had another dream, Will.
- The one in the shower? - In a church. God, it was so real.
I thought the dreams were over.
- It'll get better. - It can't get worse.
I've freaked out in class before. I can't study, I can't sleep.
I'm this close to failing school.
Happy Fourth of July!
- It was one year ago. - It's the anniversary.
- You've just got to take it easy. - I'm really trying.
Sometimes I wonder why I came here.
- To get out of Southport? - Right. Now I remember.
Are you going away for the Fourth?
I'll be studying for the finals. The joys of summer school.
Are you okay? Sure? You're definitely okay?
Yes, I'm definitely okay.
Thanks for the talk, Will. You're good to me.
- I am? - Yeah.
- Okay, I'll see you later. - Okay. Bye.
- Julie. - Ray? God, what are you doing here?
I got in early. Who was that guy?
That's Will. He's a friend. You'd like him. We're just friends.
All guys trying to pick up a girl try the "good friend" thing first.
Ready to go? You know the drill.
The Croaker Queen Pageant. Small-town fun, but nice.
- Ray, I can't. - Can't what?
I feel like I haven't healed enough to go back. So please understand.
- I understand. - It's not you.
It's all me. In my head. I want to go back.
I want to be fine, to be with you. I want it all to be like it was.
It just isn't. Why don't you stay up here? Fireworks over the river ...
I have to work, Julie. My boat's in Southport, remember? But it's cool.
You need your space from Croakerland and probably from me too.
- Ray ... - Just forget it.
I'm scared, that's all.
What the hell are you doing in my closet?
I thought you left. I just wanted to borrow your skirt.
- Jesus, that was heart attack time! - Can I have the knife now?
- Come out with me tonight. - I just tried to stab you.
- I hardly feel like dancing. - What's the matter?
- I think I hurt Ray's feelings. - Listen to me.
Ray is a great guy. Nothing against old Ray, -
- but he's so ... Ray.
He lives in Southport. Will lives right down the street.
- But there's nothing between us. - Yet. Nothing yet.
I'm working at the club. And you, Dancing Queen, are coming with me.
- No, I'm not ... - Yes, you are. What did I say?
You know what I want to do to you, right?
- No. - Is there a place we can be alone?
- I don't think so. It's crowded. - Come on.
- I just want to talk for a minute. - If it only takes a minute, no way.
I'll talk real, real slow.
Not at work. Do me a favour. Ask Julie to dance.
You know, Jules, you're the most beautiful woman in the bar tonight.
Ty, you're an unstoppable force of nature.
You better recognise. That's how my species survives.
- So, what's up? Wanna dance? - Say yes. No means yes.
Ty, have you seen my people dance? We do the mouth thing. Snap fingers.
You can always just stand there and watch me.
I have an idea. Why don't we all go dance?
Oh, what do you know? Will Benson, looking fine.
- Did you tell him I'd be here? - I told him you wouldn't be here.
- And he came anyway. What's up? - This wasn't my idea.
- This wasn't ... - You'll be fine. Do your thing.
- Be good, Julie. - You want to get a drink?
Hey ... Did you see something back there?
I'm really sorry, but I've got to go home right now. I'm sorry.
- I love when they do that. - That could break the machine.
- That's Ty. - My number's unlisted.
Relax. We've been dating for three months and he is not a stalker.
This is Mark in the Morning from Magic 96. 7 radio station.
It's Mark in the Morning! Put on the speakerphone. Oh, my God. Hi.
- Hi, Mark. I'm Karla Wilson. - Well, what are you doing at home?
- I'm actually in school ... - Want to win our magic getaway?
I hope you remember your geography. What is the capitaI of BraziI?
- Okay. The capital of Brazil ... - One question, one great getaway.
Karla, we need an answer. No looking it up. Five seconds.
- Four, three, two ... - Rio de Janeiro!
- Oh, no. Did you say Rio? - No.
- Yes ..? Yes! - You won the 96. 7 quickie getaway!
A trip for four to Tower Bay IsIand in the fabuIous Bahamas!
- I can't hear. - We'll call back with the details.
- What's your favourite station? - 96.7!
That's what I thought.
Okay, who am I gonna take? Tyrell, my parents, cousins ... Okay, Julie.
Mark said four tickets. So you have to think of someone to bring.
- Hi. - I'm reaIIy gIad you caIIed.
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have left so fast. I just ...
It's okay. Ray, Iisten ...
Karla won a trip to the Bahamas, to this island called Tower Bay.
- She wants us to go with her. - The Bahamas?
It's a great chance for us to hang out in the sun, drink, swim ...
... and, well, you know.
- This weekend? - Yeah.
- You wouldn't go away with me. - It's not you. It's Southport.
- And, God, it's the Bahamas. Free. - You have to sell his ass on it?
- I really want us to be together. - We're in the middle of a big run.
It's been crazy. We go back out later. I don't think I can make it.
Will you try? For me, please?
Yeah, I'll try, but ... Listen.
If I don't make it up, go ahead. Have a reaIIy great time.
Ray, for me, try, please.
- I really miss you. - I miss you, too.
Dude, we haven't caught dick for days. She asked you to the Bahamas.
Fuck it, man. You've got to go. I'll ride up with you.
- Yeah. Stupid ... - Yeah, stupid.
What were you thinking, man?
I'll show you what I've been thinking.
Whoa, Ray. Damn. Thanks, but I'll need some time to think about it.
- Nice fit, huh? - I'll call and tell her I'm coming.
No, surprise her. She'll be psyched.
Yeah. All right, clean up.
Will you please forget about Ray? That boy has got fish on the brains.
- Yeah, but ... - But nothing. Where are we going?
- The Bahamas. - Where are we going ..?
- Try the harmony. - You try it. I'll lead.
- You, lead? You suck. - Fuck you. I sound just like him.
- You don't sound anything like him. - Are you deaf?
I'm quitting this band, man. I'm going solo.
- Let's just go on and find a phone. - No.
Come on. The guy looks dead, man.
What are you doing, man?
This is fucked up, man.
Girl, it's getting down to the wire.
He's not coming. I just thought ...
- You left him four messages. Four. - He said he'd try.
Try is like maybe, Julie. Try is bullshit.
- He does work hard. - My ass ...
He's breaking your heart because he can. I hate to say I told you so.
Oh, my God.
What's happening, lovers? Are we gonna get tropical?
Let me talk to you for a minute ... What's up, Jules?
Julie, I'm really sorry about Will. But he's my friend, too.
My ticket shouldn't go to waste.
Where there's a Will, there's a way. Let's start having fun!
Is there a problem?
No, there's no problem, because we're going to the Bahamas.
- You're goddamn right. - Right. We're going to the Bahamas!
- I'm in the exit row. Wrong row. - Are you okay?
Yeah, I'm fine.
Think of happy memories from your childhood.
And if I don't have any? I can't relax going 500 miles an hour.
Fumes build up in the fuel tanks. Planes go down for no reason at all.
- Getting hit by lightning is ... - Yeah, and planes hit other planes.
You're gonna get hit if you don't quit bitching.
Some folks just can't fly.
- I'm the king of the world! - I'm the king of the world!
- Just breathe, Tyrell. - Get away from me.
It's not a macho thing. It's about equilibrium in your inner ear.
You just have to get used to it. Some folks just can't sail.
And it's the only way on or off the island, except for the coast guard.
- It looks pretty remote. - Tourists want sun, sea, solitude.
- How much longer? - A few minutes. Hang in there.
Let it out. Just watch the boat.
If there's anything I can do to make your stay better, please just ask.
I'm Darick. I'll be at your service for the duration of your stay.
Old man, I have to work fast. The season's almost over.
With this weather you're already out of time. Old man, my ass.
- Beautiful. - Look at this.
We are here. We have arrived in paradise!
You've got to be shitting me ... Look at this cat.
- Yo, what's up, my brother? - I think we found your brother.
- Your brother. - You know what I was saying ...
Are you looking for some bud?
I got some bat guano. I got the cream jeans.
Anything you need, Titus got.
- No, but thank you very much. - What about the sweet young ladies?
- Anything I can do? - Take a bath.
Damn, that's cold, woman. All right.
If you need some weed, I'll get with you later.
- What's up? Looking for the disco? - Beat it.
- Where is everyone? - Good question.
Excuse me ... Excuse me.
I'll scare somebody up. Hello?
Yo ..? Shit!
- What can I do for you? - Checking in. Karla Wilson.
Oh, yes. Well, let's roll out the red carpet.
Our contest winners are here.
- Last name first. First name last. - Nice dog you got there, man.
- Not really. He eats guys like you. - You got a problem with something?
- I don't have problems, pal. - This is such a beautiful hotel.
Built in the 1930's for one of the Rockefeller clan.
There's a lot of history here. Judy Garland spent the night here.
- President Nixon ... - Okay. We get it. It's old.
It'll outlive you, I'm sure. Put that down, please.
"Wilson" ... comma. "Karla."
Oh ... You're in 201 and 202.
- Is that a bad thing? - No, not at all. Not at all.
- Those are our honeymoon suites. - Your what?
I take it you kids haven't exchanged vows.
- We haven't exchanged anything. - Julie, come on. That'll be fine.
Our off-season staff of five will tend to your every need.
- Did you say off-season? - It's the Fourth of July weekend.
Storm season begins today like clockwork.
It's our version of winter.
That's 201 and 202. Scrabble and Parcheesi in the lounge.
Ain't nothing free in this world. I wanted you to have a great trip.
We will. Don't worry about that. We got the island to ourselves.
- And it's been blue skies all day. - Guys, this is us. 202.
- The bags. - 201 and 202.
- Don't use these much. - Why?
No reason. They're fancy rooms for kids your age.
- We won a competition. - And what did you have to do?
- Guess the capital of Brazil. - Rio, baby.
Good for you, girl. And where would you like I put your bags?
- You can put our stuff back here. - You promised.
- I also promised Tyrell. - What's up? You're killing me.
I can sleep on the couch so they can practice that real honeymoon.
I've been doing this since before you were a gleam in your dad's eye.
- You sure it's cool with you? - Sure. As long as you don't snore.
If I get out of hand, you can toss something at me.
- He looks pretty beat up. - Yeah. But he seems certain.
His friend was killed by a Ben Willis, who had a hook on his hand -
- and was driving a BMW.
Look, there's no body. No other vehicle involved.
He feel asleep at the wheel, crashed his truck and fell into a ditch.
- He suffered severe head trauma. - It'll all come back to him.
Doctor, number three just flatlined.
Get me some help. I've got a flatline, room three.
Let's get a couple of drinks.
- This bar is ... - Empty?
- You boys lost? - Wow, a human being.
- Tell me this isn't the bar scene. - You want a drink?
- We didn't dress up for nothing. - You're dressed up?
All right, Will, we got a Planter's Punch, a Singapore Sling ...
How about a Mai-motherfucking-Tai? Yeah ...
How about some lD ..? I'm kidding.
- This place isn't quiet, it's dead. - Well, it's ...
- The last day of the season. - Why are you still here?
That's none of your goddamn business.
- I think I smell man trouble. - Not anymore.
- Did he dump you? - No. I shot him.
Now, what you boys want is a Dark and Stormy.
A little rum, ginger beer, Tabasco. It's good. Trust me.
Am I bad? He's kind of cute, right?
- And he has a crush on you. But? - But I miss Ray.
- I really do. I tried to call him. - Ray made up his own mind.
So you're free. For 48 hours, your smile is a frown turned upside down.
- Here comes my baby. - You like the outfit?
No, I love it. Cool bar, right?
They all look the same, once you've worked in one. Right, sister?
- You look beautiful. - I'm Julie. This is Karla.
Nancy. Well, welcome to Tower Bay's most happening hot spot.
Our room is the happening hot spot.
- Four Dark and Stormies. - All right. To a great weekend.
Screw the weather.
What do you do around here for fun?
Make fun of tourists. Or let them make fun of themselves.
- Karaoke. Perfect. - That's what I'm talking about.
- Don't even think about it. - Don't listen to the party-poopers.
This is for someone who needs it.
- So one single with extra cheese. - No.
- Yes, Julie. - No ... No!
- What did I say? - Come on, Julie. Come on ...
Julie in the house!
Ladies and gentlemen, a round of applause for my very best friend.
- Julie James! - Julie in the house. Julie ...
- All right ... Thank you, Karla. - You're welcome.
Are you happy?
Hi, Will ...
Everyone's a goddamn singer.
I don't know the lyrics. Hold on.
It's him. He did something to the screen. I swear to God.
- Julie, what's wrong? - I swear to God, it said ...
- Julie, what are you talking about? - Nothing.
Where are you going? Julie? Shit ...
- Oh, my God. Will, I'm so sorry. - It's my fault.
- I shouldn't have. I didn't think. - This is so sweet. I'm sorry.
- I scared you. I crossed the line. - You scared me, but I'm on edge.
- Sorry. - Don't apologise. I'm the one ...
I'm just gonna take a walk.
Are you sure?
I just really like you a lot. I want you to have a great time.
I want you to be happy.
I'll just grab a few things here.
God, I'm sorry.
- Bounce, baby. - You know what?
I've decided to change my major to finance.
And I'm going to Wall Street. You know why?
Because it's the only way I can afford a big-ass bed like this.
Show me some love on this big-ass bed.
- Oh, a Jacuzzi. - Come on, let's stay right here.
I spent $100 on a bathing suit. You can pull it off, but I'm wearing it.
You didn't mention that earlier, sexy thing.
- You scared the shit out of me! - You're living your life in fear.
It's time for manhood. There's a kick-ass party on the mainland.
I'm saying we take the boat and get jiggy with it.
I have to tie the boat. There's a storm coming. Then I'm going to bed.
- And that's it? - That's all I got for today.
- Take the bake elsewhere. - All right ... Bullshit.
You need to take a chill pill.
- Have a good time, bro. - I will, buddy.
Oh, damn it.
Very funny, asshole.
Hey, give me a hand, would you?
- Long distance. - I need an international operator.
- What, what, what? - Have you seen my hair tie?
I'm sorry, baby. I just don't want to get my hair wet.
I finally got you in this Jacuzzi. Let's not talk about hair care.
- Don't get feisty. - It's too late for all that.
We're miles away from anybody. So nobody can hear you scream.
I used to be a lifeguard. And please don't make me blow my whistle.
I'd just hate for you to blow ... your whistle.
No water sports after midnight. Hotel policy.
- What's the policy on burning herb? - You can't try it till you buy it.
What's up? It's all good. Believe me, it is all good.
Now, where was I?
- Hey, guys. Isn't this beautiful? - Damn.
10 people on this island, and they all end up in this Jacuzzi.
- How's the water? - Crowded.
- How's Julie doing? - She's up in her room alone.
- Any advise? - Find another Jacuzzi.
You can't give up so easy. You've got to hang in there.
It's great, isn't it?
I can't win. I can't ...
Where the hell's my toothbrush?
- Hey, I know, I know ... - Will!
Will! It's happening again.
I do not find this at all funny.
There was a body. I swear it.
- Maybe you were dreaming. - I wasn't.
I knew you were gonna be trouble the moment I laid eyes on you.
- Listen to me. He's here. - What's going on?
Julie says she saw a dead guy in the closet. All we see is bathrobes.
You think this is funny? I'm not going crazy. He was in there.
Oh, yeah? Then where is he now? Where's the dead guy?
- What did you actually see? - The dockhand hanging by his neck.
Look, tomorrow we'll talk to Darick and put this whole thing to rest.
So let's slow down on the Dark and Stormies and get some sleep.
- I want off this island. - That's not possible.
The last ferry left hours ago, and we have a storm coming.
- I'll call the mainland for a boat. - The phones just went down.
Listen up. The next couple of days will be rough, but we'll make it.
- What about a radio? - Emergencies only.
You city kids wouldn't know a hurricane if it blew up your ass.
This is not a drill. All we can do is batten down and ride it out.
And if it gets really bad, we have a storm shelter. Goodnight.
Pain of the past, fear of the future, blood of the young.
Pain of the past, fear of the future, blood of the young.
Pain of the past, fear of the future ...
... blood of the young.
Yeah, that's my babies. You all growed up real good.
Where are you hiding? Come to Papa, come to Papa ...
I Accidentally Domed Your Son
I Am Curious Blue
I Am Going Home 2001
I Confess (1953) Alfred Hitchcock
I Could Go on Singing
I Dreamed Of Africa 2000 CD1
I Dreamed Of Africa 2000 CD2
I Heart Huckabees
I Inside 2003
I Inside The
I Kina Spiser De Hunde
I Know What You Did Last Summer
I Love You Baby
I Phouska CD1
I Phouska CD2
I Spy (2002)
I Stand Alone (1998)
I Stand Alone (Seul Contre Tous)
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) CD1
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer (1998) CD2
I Vitelloni (1953)
I Wanna Hold Your Hand 1978
I Was a Male War Bride
I am Ali CD1
I am Ali CD2
I am Cuba CD1
I am Cuba CD2
I am Sam
I love you to death 1990
I want to live
I will walk like a crazy horse
Ice Age 2002
Ice Pirates The 1984
Ice Station Zebra 1968 CD1
Ice Station Zebra 1968 CD2
Ice Storm The
Ideal Husband An 1999
Idiots The (1998)
If I were a Rich Man
If It Dont Fit Use A Bigger Hammer
If Lucy Fell
If Only 2004
In The Line Of Duty 1989
Incredible Journey The
Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark CD1
Indiana Jones And The Raiders Of The Lost Ark CD2
Inheritors The (1998 Germany)
Inhyeongsa (The Doll Master) 2004
Inquisitor The (Claude Miller 1981)
Intimate Confessions of a Chinese Courtesan
Into The Mirror CD1
Into The Mirror CD2