Jerry Maguire (1996) CD2
Dennis Wilburn is faxing his offer for Tidwell on Thursday morning.
- He said you'd be happy... glad. - Happy or glad?
Glad. He said glad.
- Glad is good. - We could sure use that commission.
I did a rundown on where you stand financially.
- My condo was devalued. - You don't have to explain.
The other night... I apologize.
- Yeah, what happened there? - This is a working relationship.
The other night I was lonely. I felt you understood something.
We've got a company to think about, and I'll never try that again.
You walked out on a job for me... Can this be right?
I know right now you need to be alone with your thoughts.
Find out what's gone wrong and fix it .. . alone.
Alone! Alone, alone.
- You want to go out to dinner? - Great!
I broke up with that loser, and then he started stalking me.
- What do you mean by stalking? - Coming over uninvited.
Excuse me... Ladies.
Good evening, I'm looking for Dorothy Boyd.
- She's in the kitchen. - Laurel... Hello.
- Where are you taking her tonight? - You're the nanny?
- Au pair. - Au pair?
He likes you.
Ray, I've got some gifts for you. Do you like presents?
Arizona Cardinals. It's the team Rod plays for.
- Is that your laundry? - Would you like a Steelers hat?
- I've got it in grey, too. - Thanks, Jerry.
And I've got an energy bar. This will keep you up all night.
That's not a good idea. I'll take that.
Hey, it looks like you've got a fan.
That's more than a dress, that's an Audrey Hepburn movie.
I got a bit revved up at the thought of an evening among adults.
- Jerry, Chad. Chad, Jerry. - Yeah... Am I dressed okay?
- Don't let him stay up too late. - Tonight he'll learn about jazz.
Good, that'll put him to sleep early.
I want to go too.
No, you stay here with Chad and be good. Kiss me.
- Good night. - Give me a hug.
- I'll meet you at the car. - You forgot your keys.
Ray kissed him just like a dad!
Wasn't that thrilling? He must have been needing that.
Don't cry at the start of a date, just cry at the end, like I do.
Don't be a shoulder for him to cry on, either.
Keys. Oh dear...
Ever since you've met me, I've been...
It was laziness, my breakup with Avery.
It doesn't just happen. Somebody is always to blame.
You work at it like you do a job.
Maybe, love shouldn't be such hard work.
Yeah, maybe so.
But it's not every day you say goodbye to a woman like that.
A song for the lovers?
- No, no, we work together. - This is like an office meeting.
I know what you mean.
It wasn't like my marriage to Roger was any good, even before ...
Jerry... Let's not tell our sad stories.
I'll be back in just a second, okay?
They sting. Let Chad catch the bee in the glass.
He won't hurt him. You've got such a good heart.
- Well, this would be goodnight. - Goodnight.
I'll see you tomorrow. It's a big day.
- Well, goodnight. - Goodnight.
- Let me fix this. - Good idea.
I think you should not come in.
Or... come in.
- Depending on how you feel. - The same to you.
No, I have to go in. I live here.
I'll come in.
Are you sure we want to do this?
- Did he have a good night? - Yeah, he's asleep.
- How did it go with sport-boy? - Still going.
Chad... how are you?
- Treat her right. - Yeah...
I know this might be awkward, but I want you to use this.
This is Miles Davis and John Coltrane.
Two masters of freedom, playing before their art was corrupted -
- by cocktail-lounge performers who destroyed this American legacy.
I've put some Mingus on there, too.
- No barriers, no boundaries... - Chad, I got it.
You know this is gonna change everything.
What is this muslc?
I love getting up in the morning and beginning another great day!
Great! Did you really need to do this?
- I'm getting him up, don't worry. - What? I'm just waiting for coffee.
- Just tell me one thing. - No.
I'm worried this guy may not have an emotional marble in his head.
Laurel, if I start talking . .. I took a chance, all right?
- This guy's on the bottom rung. - Maybe I am taking advantage.
Does that make me a bad person?
Roger was popular and charming, and not so nice to me, and he died.
Why should I let this guy go when my body tells me that he's the one?
- I just wanted the fun details. - Why didn't you say so?
Well, you might be interested in this one little detail...
I love him.
I do! I love him, and I don't care what you think.
I love him for the man he wants to be, and for the man he almost is.
I love him, Laurel. I love him.
- Tell me he's not there. - He's not there.
- Easy, ladies. - Coffee, Jerry?
No, thanks. We bottom feeders prefer cereal first.
- Let's have Apple Jacks. - Apple Jacks it is.
Dorothy... good morning, darling.
- Good morning. - What's going on?
A lot. We've got a big fax. We need this commission.
That was really great of you, this morning.
Let's just root for a big offer so we can move into a real office.
Would you mind? Thanks a lot.
1.7 for three years? We owe more than that!
- I'll get back to them. - They're fucking us in the ass!
I'm sorry, I'm a little pregnant right now.
- I feel like crying, Jerry. - Don't take this so emotionally.
- We'll roll with the problem. - Why are you so calm?
"Don't take it emotionally?" You need to get emotional.
- Get me Bob Sugar on the phone. - Marcee...
- You want to leave me? - What exactly do you stand for?
- What do you stand for? - How about integrity?
There's so much greed in the world I don't know what to tell my son!
But this guy isn't yelling, "Show me the money!"
Do you know he's broke and working for you for free?
Broke! Broke, broke, broke.
- Sorry, I'm not so good at insults. - That was pretty good.
Let me show you something.
- Here. Rod, read this. - No, no, no...
This is important, Jerry.
- I appreciate this, but... - You should be proud of that.
Tell me what to do. Tell me to eat lima beans, I'll eat lima beans.
Tell me if this is the best we can get... He's my agent.
I'll tell you what you're gonna do. Reject that shitty contract.
Play out your existing contract, and next year you're a free agent.
Baby, this is us. You and me. We determine our worth.
You are a strong, proud, surviving, splendid black man.
Marcee... you are the shit.
- If you get injured, you get zero. - It won't happen.
Rod, it's a risk.
You bet on me, like I bet on you.
You know, baby?
- You're so crazy .. . - I love you, baby.
- Let me kiss that head. - Thank you.
I'm taking that job in San Diego. You can't afford me.
- You can't afford me. - I'll find something for Tidwell.
- I refuse to be a drain. - We'll stay afloat.
We'll stay afloat. Don't leave.
- Rod, get on the camel. - You've been on my ass all day.
- He's my client. - Get him on the camel.
- We don't need a camel. - It's a Camel Chevrolet.
- See? He's feeling my pain! - Get on the camel.
- I'm pulling him from this. - Just get rid of the camel.
- This isn't what I had in mind. - Right, let's bounce.
Pulling him? You begged me to hire him.
I know you needed that commission, but this isn't exactly Reebok.
- Can I ask you a personal question? - Are we gonna be friends now?
- Have you dated any single mothers? - I was raised by a single mother.
I think, after this, she's gonna have to take that job in San Diego.
First of all, single mothers don't date.
They've been to the puppet show and they've seen the strings.
Do you love her...? Don't tell me you don't know.
I don't want her to go. We've been hanging out a lot.
That's bullshit! You've got to be fair to her.
Single mothers are a sacred thing. You've got to have the talk.
She loves you. If you don't love her, you've got to tell her.
The kid's amazing. He...
I feel you...
But a real man wouldn't shoplift the pooty from a single mother.
I didn't shoplift the pooty.
All right, I shoplifted the pooty.
You know, John Coltrane once said to Miles Davis...
When you say goodbye to him, just be cool. What's meant to be will be.
You'll see each other. I'm losing the only person who listens to me.
- Seriously. - You're doing the right thing.
You need to start your life, not cushion the fall for him.
I'm almost sympathetic to the guy.
Listen, you're gonna like it in San Diego, Ray.
It's gonna be great there. You'll make a lot of friends.
- I'll see you this weekend. - Go ahead and go.
Go ahead and go.
- Are you okay to drive this? - This rig? No problem.
- I'll see you this weekend. - Get in the car.
I'll see you in a couple of days... and I love you.
I love you, too... What?
- Nothing. - I'll see you soon.
Look, if this weekend should turn into next month, -
- and next month into whatever, don't make a joke of your life.
Go back and read what you wrote.
You're better than the Bob Sugars. Don't forget that.
- Wait a second. - No! Oh, God.
- We can save on medical... - Don't listen to him, Dorothy.
What if we stay together? What if we got married?
- Would you stay? - No, don't do that. Don't say that.
Well... say it if you want to.
Will you marry me?
What are you thinking?
Laurel! We're getting married.
Do you, Jerry Magulre, take this woman to be your wife?
And do you, Dorothy Boyd, take this man to be your husband?
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
I should go.
We did it.
We sure did.
You fuck this up, I'll kill you.
I'm glad we had this talk.
Look at them.
She is so beautiful.
I don't believe they taped this.
I'm gonna release this to ESPN.
- You think I'm joking. - No, but I know where you live.
You didn't have the talk, did you?
Well, this definitely was another way to go.
Hey, Dorothy, come here. Ladies and gentlemen...
Mr. and Mrs. Maguire. We're gonna have a great season.
Hey, Scotty. Tidwell did four for 36.
- Jerry... he's having a good game. - You bet he is.
You're gonna miss him next year.
I've got a great team behind me and I'm loving it.
- That's my mo-fo! - Come here.
Be the first man in the family not to say that, and we'll let you live.
Go kiss Daddy.
I saw you limping a little, after the first quarter...
I twisted my ankle.
That went well. Anybody else worth talking to?
- How's your head? - Terrible.
How you doing, Rod? Tough game.
That quarterback sucks. He's gonna get me killed.
My brains will be blown loose before you get me my 10 million.
You take care out on that field. You're my entire client roster.
- Go home to your wife. - What's that supposed to mean?
- What are you doing here? - Giving you personal attention.
- You don't want to go home. - What?
I'm just trying to talk to you. How's your marriage?
The husband and wife thing, how is that?
- Not everyone has what you have. - Why did you get married?
- I'm just asking as a friend. - You want an answer?
Loyalty... she was loyal.
Everything... grew from there.
It just... grew from there.
- That's an answer? - That's the answer.
It's not sexy... but that's an answer.
"Tell him what he's won, Bob. A beautiful marriage!" Shit!
I'm happy to entertain you, as always, Rod.
I have a question for you. Are we really friends?
You know, friends can tell each other anything, right?
I'll tell you why you don't have your $10 million.
You play for the money. You play with your head, not your heart.
When you get on the field, it's all about what you didn't get.
Who's to blame. Who's got the contract you didn't get.
That is not what inspires people!
Shut up! Play the game from your heart.
Then I'll show you the kwan. And that's the truth!
Can you handle it? It's just a question from a friend.
When they call you "shrimp", I'm the one who defends you!
I don't want to be friends no more. And quit using that word kwan.
- I'll see you in L.A. - No heart?
I'm all heart, motherfucker!
- How many concussions has he had? - I can't get no respect.
I went to see this so-called black film the other day.
No more salt for you. The biggest game of the season is coming up.
20 minutes of coming attractions. All black films and all violent.
- Brothers shooting brothers .. . - I hate you going out alone.
- Oh, baby .. . - My Pisces queen.
I hate seeing movies without you.
I won't do it anymore, okay?
- Baby. - Baby!
- Now? - Baby now!
- Ray, it's time to go. - Do you take Visa? Take it!
What were you thinking tonight, watching them go through that?
I was thinking, "I hope he doesn't get injured."
Sometimes I can't tell at all what's going on in that head of yours.
- And I don't know your noises yet. - Well, when you wonder, ask me.
Okay, I will.
I thought I just did.
- Why do you love me? - Why do you love me?
- Jerry, can I come and watch TV? - Just for a few minutes.
- He's not going anywhere. - I know.
- Can we talk about somethlng else? - No, I'm incapable of small talk.
But that's why you love me, right?
I'm about personal attention. I'm available to you 24 hours a day.
I'll be in Phoenix tomorrow for Monday Night Football.
I can be in Indiana by 11:30 Tuesday morning.
I don't need an answer now. I'll call you tomorrow.
All right, thank you, Marilee.
Indiana, Tuesday. I'll be there.
- It's my fault. - What?
It's not fair to you, this whole thing.
Come here. Tell me, let me help.
I took advantage of you and I did it with the help of a kid.
I was just on some wild ride. I thought...
I thought I was in love enough for both of us.
I jumped at your proposal when it was still just hypothetical.
I did this, and at least I can do something about it now.
I'm not a guy who runs. I stick.
- I don't need you to stick. - What do you want? My soul?
- Why not? I deserve that. - What if I'm not built that way?
- I think we made a mistake. - What if it's true?
Great at friendship, bad at intimacy.
That's the theme of my bachelor film.
I know, I watched lt. I know it by heart.
- I don't like to give up. - Please...
My need to make the best of things, and your need to be responsible ...
If we don't do something now, we could lose ten years being polite.
Let's just call this next road trip what it really is:
A nice long break.
What about Ray?
Well, you'll be friends.
- Friends? - Yes.
- Of course you'll be friends. - I'll take him to the zoo.
- So this break is a breakup. - Come on, this isn't easy for me.
On the surface everything looks fine.
I've got this great guy, and he loves my kid.
And he sure does like me a lot.
And I can't live like that.
It's not how I'm built.
If this is empty, this doesn't matter.
It was just a mission statement.
Hey, Rod, how are you doing? How's it going?
- Where's your agent? - I don't know.
You belong with the big boys. You belong with the big money.
- You're Rod Tidwell! - Get away from my guy.
- I was just handling it. - Just go. Flee.
This is a nice moment for you. I'm gonna let you have it.
Give me a call, Rod. Say hi to Marcee.
- Thanks for coming. - I missed you.
What can I say? You're all I've got.
This is Frank Gifford in Tempe, Arizona's Sun Devil Stadium.
The Cardinals are still alive for a play-off spot.
The reason for that is the outstandlng play of Rod Tidwell.
The Dallas Cowboys are on a roll. They know they're in the play-offs.
If Arizona wins tonight and next week, -
- they'll make the play-offs for the flrst time in 21 years.
You'd better not mess up tonight.
What did I say? He's always nervous for televised games.
The Cowboys contlnue their mlssion on Monday Night Football.
Hey, Shannon. Great column this morning.
What a bruiser.
The Cardinals just refuse to go quietly into the desert night.
I'm just trying to be a little poetic.
A tough hit on Tidwell.
- I'd have made a touchdown. - That's his sixth catch tonlght.
A first down at the 19 yard line.
- Another savage hit on Tidwell. - They're really working Tidwell.
- What does Daddy always say? - It looks worse than it is.
- He's gonna kill himself. - Will you be quiet!
Two minutes to play. Dallas leading by three.
Second down and one, at the Dallas 11 yard line.
Down he goes for a slx yard loss.
Swenson had too many men in that pattern.
90 razor, X-out on one, ready?
They had a chance there.
But from second and one they've gone to third and seven.
Dallas 17, Arizona 14.
Tidwell in motion. Moving back to his left.
Swenson puts one into the endzone. Tidwell Touchdown Cardinals!
Tidwell held onto the football, but he's still down on the ground.
He hit the ground hard, but managed to maintain control of the football.
- He's hurt, too. - He's not getting up.
- Look at the players' faces. - Get up, baby.
The trainer ls on the field. It was Tidwell's ninth catch of the night.
Can you hear me, Rod?
Commercial! Show me what's wrong with my husband.
I told you he was too small for the NFL.
- I'm just stating the truth. - Tee Pee, shut up!
Can't you be loyal to your brother? Get the hell out of my house!
Hello? Hold on. It's Jerry Maguire.
- Jerry, I am freaking out. - Marcee, he's unconscious.
Just stay calm. I'll call you back.
There are good doctors here.
- I cannot stay calm. - Stay calm.
Your family needs you to stay calm.
My whole life is this family, and it does not work without him!
All eyes here at Sun Devil Stadium are focused on Rod Tidwell.
Just do whatever you can to get Rod to me.
Do whatever you can. Please, Jerry.
At a time like thls, you just hope his familly is not watching this.
It could be his neck. It could be his back.
Blink! Wake up!
Rod! Can you hear me?
Can you hear me? Do you know where you are?
The trainer is still trying to revive Tidwell.
- Rod...? - Let's get him off the field.
- No... - Get him off the field.
Wait, wait... Let me enjoy this for a minute.
We're looking for some movement. Is that his head coming up?
He's trying to get up. He is getting up.
- The whole stadium is standing. - He's up on his feet.
Here's a guy who's normally very truculent with the media.
Rod, we're happy for you, buddy.
- Congratulations, Jerry. - Thank you.
- We did it. - You did it.
Why don't we have that kind of relationship?
Is that your phone or mine?
Marcee... No, he's right here.
We did it. I love you so much!
I love you!
I love you, Tyson. How's the baby?
The problem is, like you were saying, the biorhythms.
The neural pathways are set, so it's hard for people to change.
I'm sorry, these stupid holidays are making me feel more divorced.
The songs, the chocolate...
I have a confession to make.
I've listened to you all tell a thousand sob-stories.
Maybe you're all correct. Men are the enemy.
But I still love the enemy.
I'm looking for my wife.
If this is where it has to happen, then this is where it has to happen.
I'm not letting you get rid of me. How about that?
This used to be my specialty. I was good in a living room.
And now, I just...
Tonight... our little company had a very big night.
A very, very big night.
But it wasn't complete.
It wasn't nearly close to being complete.
I couldn't share it with you.
I couldn't hear your voice.
I couldn't laugh about it with you.
I missed my... I missed my wife.
We live in a cynical world.
And we work in a business of tough competitors.
I love you. You... complete me.
- And I just... - Shut up!
You had me at "hello".
What a great discussion group.
Your father leaves home on Christmas Eve.
Your mother had to sweep up to pay your tuition.
Your brother lost a leg. You've had a pretty horrific life.
- I'm not gonna cry, Roy. - Well, I've got some good news.
I've got a contract here from the Arizona Cardinals. Four years.
$11.2 million and you'll get to play in your home state.
What do think of that?
I love everybody. I love my wife! Marcee!
I love my kids. Tyson and my new baby.
My older brother and my younger brother Tee Pee.
You're militant, but I love you.
- I love my teammates. - We only have a half-hour show.
Jerry... Congratulations. Good for you.
- Hi, Jerry, you remember Troy. - Yeah, we met in '93.
I enjoyed your memo.
- The Cardinals finally came around. - We're out of time.
Wait, I'm forgetting somebody.
Jerry Maguire, my agent.
You are my ambassador of kwan, man.
Rod, thank you... We'll be right back.
- How did you like the zoo, buddy? - It was great!
Hey, kid, throw the ball.
- Did you see? - Oh, no... Let's go.
What? He won't make the major leagues tomorrow.
But you can see he's got talent and I know the right people...
I don't have all the answers.
In life, I've failed as much as I've succeeded.
But I love my wife, I love life, and I wish you my kind of success.
English subtitles - IFT
JFK (directors cut) CD1
JFK (directors cut) CD2
JFK (directors cut) CD3
Jaal (The Trap)
Jackal The - Collectors Edition
Jackass - The Movie
Jackie Brown 1997 CD1
Jackie Brown 1997 CD2
Jacobs ladder CD1
Jacobs ladder CD2
Jade 1995 25fps
Jagged Edge CD1
Jagged Edge CD2
James Bond - Octopussy (1983)
Jamon Jamon 1992 CD1
Jamon Jamon 1992 CD2
Jason And Argonauts 1963
Jaws (25th Anniversary Collectors Edition)
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
Jean Luc Godart - A bout de souffle (1960)
Jedna ruka netleska 2003
Jeepers Creepers 2 (2003)
Jeremiah Johnson 1972 CD1
Jeremiah Johnson 1972 CD2
Jerry Maguire (1996) CD1
Jerry Maguire (1996) CD2
Jersey Girl 2004
Jesus Christ Superstar
Jete La (Chris Marker 1962)
Jeux Interdits (1952)
Jimmy Neutron - Boy Genius
Jin Roh - The Wolf Brigade
Jingi naki tatakai 1973
Joan Of Arc
Job The (1961)
Job The (2003)
Joey 1x01 - Pilot
Joey 1x02 - Episode One
Joey 1x03 - Joey and the party
Joey 1x04 - Joey and the book club
Joey 1x05 - Joey and the perfect storm
Joey 1x06 - Joey And The Nemesis
Johnny Got His Gun
Johnny Stecchino (Johnny Toothpick)
Joint Security Area
Jonas qui aura 25 ans en 2000 (Alain Tanner 1976)
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat CD1
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat CD2
Josie and The Pussycats
Journey To The Center Of Earth 1959 CD1
Journey To The Center Of Earth 1959 CD2
Journey to the Seventh Planet
Ju-On - The Grudge 2 (2003)
Ju-on The Grudge
Juana La Loca
Judgement in Stone A
Judgment at Nuremberg
Juego de Arcibel El 2003
Jules and Jim
Jungle Book II The
Jungle Book The
Junk (Shiryour Gari 1999)
Jurassic Park - Collectors Edition - DTS
Jurassic Park - Lost World
Jurassic Park 2 - The Lost World CD1
Jurassic Park 2 - The Lost World CD2
Jurassic Park III
Just Cause (1995)
Just Do It (aka Hamyeondoinda)
Just a kiss
Juste une Question dAmour
Juyuso seubgyuksageun (Sang-Jin Kim 1999)