- Excuse me. - Yeah?
I'm looking for a mechanic. Anybody here fit that description?
I might be able to help you. What do you need?
I need it fixed right away. I need someone who knows what they're doing.
I'm not that busy. So, what's the problem?
I'm not sure. Maybe you ought to get under the hood and check it out.
Yeah, maybe I better.
Looks okay from here.
Great customer service.
Little bit of cleaning, little bit of paint...
...this place will be ready for business.
About time for me to play in the Super Bowl.
Those guys are gonna take you apart.
Okay, we're gonna do it this time! Ready?
- Okay, ready? - Yeah!
To the left. You can do it. Cut back.
Here it comes.
Okay, suckers walk. Suckers walk.
Hey. Hey, suckers walk. Go on. Suckers walk. Come on.
- Hey, Frankie, what's that mean? - It means everything's okay.
So how do you think I did?
Pretty good with the sixth graders.
You really know how to make a guy feel great, you know that?
What's the matter? We don't look too happy today?
I'm missing you already.
Pretty soon you'll be so sick of seeing me...
...you'll pray to have some time on your own. You know that?
- I don't believe you. - Yeah, believe it.
Now that's Italian.
- I gotta go. - No. No.
- I gotta go. Yes. Yes. - No. No.
So I'm not so good against 10-year-olds? I should try a different sport?
- Golf? - Yeah.
- Wanna see my swing? - I'd like to see you in whites.
- Some swing. - You see me on the golf course?
You're lucky I have a sense of humour. I would take that personal.
Time to go to work.
- All right, be good. - Bye.
Wait a minute.
I got something for you.
It's supposed to bring you luck.
I could use it.
- How'd it go, Frank? Good furlough? - The best.
- Did you see that game? - I have to admit, I missed it.
- It was awesome. - Was it?
- Yes. You missed a good one. - I missed a good one?
- I had more fun than you this weekend. - I bet you did.
Here you go, Roger.
- How's the diesel running, Jimmy? - Forget it. It stops, it stalls.
- It don't go. - You got water in the fuel line.
Open your mouth.
- You sure? - I'd bet time on it.
- Take it off. - All right.
I'll see you later, Jimmy.
- I'll give you more starch next time. - Yeah, do that.
Say hi to the wife. How you doing there, man?
Frank! What'd you bring me?
Here you go. Go kill yourself.
- I thought you'd bring me a girl. - I had one...
...but the guards decided to keep her.
I can't depend on you. Let me ask you something else.
- Did you go see the garage? - It's beautiful.
- No garage I ever stuck up was beautiful. - This one is.
Can I tell you something? I'm getting out soon. I don't come cheap.
But you know I know my way around cars. You need help, call me.
- I fix them, I don't steal them. - I was framed.
What? I was framed.
- What is this, Jimmy? - I don't know, but it's official.
- On your feet, Leone. - What do you want?
- Take him. - What are you doing here?
- You're being transferred. - Transferred where?
- That's not necessary. - Step back! He's in our custody now.
You got the wrong guy!
Talk to me. Where am I going?
- Get in there now! - Where am I going?
Where are we going?
Hey! Talk to me!
Let's go, Leone. Come on!
- Get his ass out here! - Come on, get out!
- Where the hell are we? I wanna know! - Shut up!
You got the wrong man! You made a mistake!
There's no mistake.
Welcome to Gateway, Leone.
- Drumgoole? - That's Warden Drumgoole, convict.
- Captain. - Move him!
Move your ass!
Let's go. Come on!
You'll be issued one bar of soap, two rolls of toilet paper per month.
Somebody steals... Turn your ass around!
Somebody steals them, or you lose them, wipe your ass with your shirt.
You have one uniform. Your number is 5-1-0. Remember it.
This is C-wing. You will eat, shower and take your yard time with your wing.
There's 6 counts a day. Miss one, you're in the hole. Miss two...
...I will put you in the house of pain.
...two things. One: I am Meissner.
Two: Never fuck with Meissner.
- Sir, what about the cuffs? - Let him get used to them.
You better watch your back, man!
Come on, guys. Let's go.
Nineteen-one! Crack it!
Oh, yeah, you better not eyeball me, boy.
How were your accommodations last night? Like your mama used to do you?
- You did his mama, didn't you? - Twice.
Open the door! You hear me?
In the old days, the warden would've come down that private passageway...
...to this execution chamber to witness the putting to death of a criminal.
120 men and 4 women were electrocuted in that chair before it was retired.
Beautiful, isn't it? When I came here, it was falling apart. I restored it...
...put it back into working order to remind me of how things ought to be.
It's nearly five years since you escaped from Treadmore.
- Time flies when you're having fun. - In all my years as warden there...
...you're the only one who escaped. - So I read in the papers.
Yes, you did. You and your lawyer saw to it...
...that everything made it into the papers. The media.
Distorting the facts, making a criminal into a hero...
...and a warden into a criminal. You took my future away from me.
You and those politicians. They sent you to Norwood. That's a country club.
I ended up here in Gateway, the worst shit-hole in the system.
You don't remember, do you? I asked you.
No, I begged you, Drumgoole. Do you remember that?
I had two weeks before I was released. I asked for one hour to visit...
...with that old man before he died. - I was doing my job.
There's a lot of ways to do your job!
You could've given me an escorted leave, could've had armed guards.
You broke the law. You broke the law, and I was punished!
- I got five years. I paid my debt! - Not to me. But you're going to.
I've only got six months left on my sentence.
In Gateway, six months could be a lifetime.
This is hard time. You have no rights here unless I give them to you.
You feel no pleasure unless I tell you you can. This is hell...
...and I'm going to give you the guided tour.
Okay, tough guy. Open your mouth. Roll your tongue around.
You trying to kiss me, huh?
Let me see your ears.
What are you looking at, asshole?
- You check his nose? - Checked it.
This is a delousing chamber. Don't breathe.
X ylon-profic gas can be harmful to your lungs. Stand with your legs apart...
...arms out and away from your body.
When I tell you, take a deep breath. Hold it for 30 seconds.
Not yet. He can take more.
...you'll learn that inmates are physically more capable than you could imagine.
If you underestimate them...
...it will cost you dearly.
Watch out for the birds.
- What the hell you doing? - Sorry.
Yo, Billy, get that weight.
Move it, ace. That's my spot.
That's my spot too.
- Any spot that isn't yours? - Nope, they're all mine.
You wanna use it, you gotta pay.
Not so fast, ace. I'm not gonna gouge you.
That little thing around your neck, that'll buy you a spot for the day.
- Put a fucking hole in your heart. - All right, break it up! Break it up!
I said, break it up! Back off!
Spread 'em. Back off!
- All right, Weber, drop the shank. - There ain't no shank, Braden.
- All right, let's go. - You motherfucker!
- Spread 'em, goddamn it. - You're making a big mistake, asshole.
- You go in the hole for carrying that. - Where's your witness, your evidence?
Well, where is it?
- He saw it. - He didn't.
- You saw him carrying the shank, right? - I didn't see nothing.
- You're making a bad mistake, Braden. - Get him the fuck out of here!
He would have put that shank in you. What did you cover for him for?
You got your rules, we got ours.
Hey, hey, hey. I do know the face, and I do know the name.
Hey, Frank. Frank Leone, right? Name's Dallas.
I was in Treadmore right before you busted out.
- You were on A-block, weren't you? - Yeah, I was on A-block.
- Good memory. - Treadmore doesn't have an A-block.
- Watch your feet. - Okay, dig it.
Look, look, I was there on transfer, man.
Less than two hours, but I know all about you.
- You're looking at a devoted fan. - D.T.A.
D.T.A., okay. What's that, man?
Don't trust anybody. Words to survive by. Watch your feet.
- D.T.A. - D.T.A.
You gotta trust somebody. Let me hip you to the joint.
See this fat tub of shit? That's Manly. His partner's Wiley.
They're sadistic pigs. They ain't happy unless they hurt you.
I mean, if the warden wants to put the boot to you, he uses them.
The black dude in the booth is Captain Meissner.
Now he runs the guards, okay? He's one bad dude.
We already met. I gotta do my work.
Okay. Okay. Cool. Cool, man.
So listen, Frank...
...when you decide to make your break, and I know you will...
...you come talk to me. You come talk to Dallas.
Okay? Anything you want, anything you need, man...
...I can get it. Anything. All right? Okay?
No way. No damn way!
No way. No damn way!
You're always crying about how you need a man who knows engines.
I brought you the man, Homes.
Look, don't "Homes" me. The only thing you brought is trouble.
- Come on, Eclipse. - I heard all about you, Leone.
Whatever is between you and Drumgoole ain't coming in here.
The boys ain't got no problem with me. I ain't got no problem with the boys.
Come on, Eclipse. You're making me look bad.
- I promised the dude a job. You owe me. - I don't owe you or nobody nothing.
Hey, you! Get your face out of that motor! Get your face out of there.
You don't know nothing about motors. Stay away from it! Okay?
It's been a while since I've seen an old 265 small block.
That's the last time you're gonna see one in this shop.
Come on. Frank, we can work this out. We're all gentlemen here.
It's his place. He knows what he wants. It's okay. Thanks anyway.
Thanks. You made me look beautiful. I appreciate the endorsement.
Hey, Frank. Hold up, man.
You didn't want this job anyway, man. Greasy fingers, oil on your clothes...
- Don't worry. I'll take care of you. - That's what I'm afraid of.
- All right? - Prison joke.
I lost my watch. Why don't you give me a hand looking for it.
Roll your ass on out of here, man.
Officer Vazquez, you ought to put on a few pounds. You look frail.
Frank, I meant what I said. I'm gonna get you something good, easy, cool.
- You're gonna love it. - Shut up. Get inside. Shut up. Inside!
Here's your shit from Norwood, Leone.
All right. Lock in!
No, I got no problems.
I wanna know what's going on.
All I know is that he's in the general population...
I don't give a damn about the general population! I wanna know about Frank.
- I'm not leaving... - Calm down. He's all right.
He was a model prisoner at Norwood. Why bring him here?
- Hey, Frank? - What?
- It's hot in here, man. - I know. But at least it's easy.
I know, man. I'm sorry, I didn't do too good.
Walk with me. I gotta show you something. It's important.
- No. Here, you try. - No. Come on, man.
- You'll like it. - I'm not into hard labour.
- It's cool. It's easy. - Okay. There. I'm burnt out. Come on.
Come on, you're gonna love this.
Watch the steam, Frank.
I got these off this old trustee. He did the plumbing here.
Everybody thought he was a nut. Doesn't mean he wasn't smart.
- Come on, hurry up. - All right, cool.
The tunnels under every cellblock, they lead to the steam plant, okay?
I go out across the steam lines. Dig this.
I shimmy, okay? Across the steam pipes to the sally port, okay?
Over there, there's trucks coming and going. I wait for my time...
...l'm on a truck that's leaving. I'm dearly departing Dallas, man. Huh?
You're the doctor. Operate. I want your professional opinion.
Let's run it backwards. I see these trucks. They stop running at 9:00.
At 9:00, the tower guards are at full staff and all the inmates are awake.
Before you go 10 feet, every con in the joint knows you're gone. And this thing...
...this shimmy? - Shimmy slide.
You're gonna shimmy slide across 200 yards of steam pipe...
...running at 160 degrees and get away with it?
You try, they'll change your name from Departing Dallas to Deep-Fried Dallas.
- Just a thought, man. - The thought that counts.
- I got a plane to catch. Thanks a lot. - Hey, Dallas?
You got a cigarette?
It's my last one. Here. Go ahead. Finish that.
It ain't much, but it's the thought that counts, right?
Last call. Mess hall, last call. Mess, coming up.
Looks like some delicious garbage stew. Just like Mom used to make.
That's why I shot her.
- Can I have some gravy, please? - You want some gravy?
- Here's your gravy. - You got it all over my food.
- Move! - What's your problem?
- Nothing. Move it! - What's that kid's story?
In for murder.
Claims he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Waiting while his buddy bought beer. Didn't know the guy was packing heat.
Two guys dead. Kid's doing the Big Bitch now: Double life.
He'll make parole when he's about 400.
Move it! What are you, a slow study or what?
Screw that guy.
So I didn't get a chance to make the reservation...
...so why don't we get a seat over there.
- What are you doing? - Taking this.
- Why don't you go take something else? - I'll throw you through this table.
- Want some cake? - Are you chumping off on me?
- Not hungry. Want this? - Who are you?
- I'm on a diet. This spot taken? - Why don't you stand up to that dirtbag?
Shut up. He just saved you a lot of healing.
What's your name?
Why does anybody need a name in a joint like this?
Helps when you get mail.
Oh, yeah. I need a name? They call me Killer.
That's original. Did you think that up, or did someone give you a hand with it?
- I call myself what I want, okay? - Okay.
Killer, this is Dallas. I'm Frank. Dallas, what do you think this is here?
- Wanna give me an idea? - These might be peas.
They might not. They might be toxic waste.
Who cares? It's all crap.
- Eat vegetables to grow big and strong. - Stick your vegetables. Nobody asked.
We got 325 other killers in here. Most, unlike you, live up to it.
Put your leg in the aisle. Be ready to move.
Hey, nobody tells me to do nothing, all right?
You always gotta be ready to move first. You just might make it to first base.
First base. There's a name for him, huh?
- It's good to be outside. - It's cold.
It's not that bad. It's good to keep moving.
How come you got this up attitude? How can you be up in this joint?
It's a mindset. Your body has to be in here, but your brain doesn't.
As long as you keep moving, you don't become a piece of this place.
- What's that, like, guru stuff? - Yeah.
- Maybe I should become a guru. - You getting sarcastic?
Fucking birds don't eat in the rain.
- Yeah, well, they'll come back. - You save your bread for me tomorrow?
Yeah, sure. Put that on your list, okay?
Why you talking crazy, man? It's a waste of time.
To you, it's a waste. To him, it's all he's got.
That's more than you got. In here, you gotta respect that.
You don't get much, and what you got, you gotta protect. You know that?
You don't know nothing yet. Come on, let's run.
- Come on, Frank. - Bitch, bitch, bitch.
I'm gonna get wet. Send you my laundry bills.
Feel something, Leone?
Wanna play? They're a man short.
Hey! I'm talking to you!
Hey, punk! When you gonna paint your nails and answer to the name "bitch"?
- You got a big mouth. Keep it shut. - You fucker, I'll tear your ass off!
You wanna play? We'll play. You talk too much. Let's play.
Goddamn right we'll play. You and I'll play later, you little fuck.
You want more, Leone? We got more for you. Come on. Come on.
- Stay down! - That's a cheap shot!
- What kind of game is this? - This ain't no game. This is a lesson.
- Got something to say? - Yeah.
- Say it! Say it! - First down!
Fuck you. That's your last one! You're dead, Leone!
You'll never last the fucking game!
Get in there, hit him. Come on, get in there.
Hut-one. Hut-two. Hut-three.
I'll beat you up, man.
Hut-one. Hut-two. Hut-three.
Fuck up! Get over on that other team. That's who you're playing for anyway.
- What took you so long? - You need the help...
...and I need the exercise. So call the play.
You're dead, Leone!
- Shit, what hit me? - F-train, son. F-train.
Don't lay down on me now. Come on.
Come on, Leone. Come on, you son of a bitch!
All right, I'm going over tackle on two.
All right, Frank!
Come on, Frank!
We did it!
Hey, come on Wiley. Come on, man!
Next time I want, you give.
Move it. Out. The game is over. Let's go. You don't listen, do you?
- You okay? Come on. Come on. - Put him down!
You ain't no doctor. He's on his own. Get inside.
Real badass, huh?
See you inside, Leone.
Count time, 10 minutes. All inmates will return to their wings for count.
Let's go, men!
You won't break me.
Still interested in the job?
Yeah, I am.
You sure know your way around an engine. Who taught you?
This old man named Galleti.
Took me off the street when I was 14.
Taught me that I could do something besides hanging out on corners.
- Where is everybody? - It's quitting time.
- Is that who you broke out for? - Yeah. I owed him.
Tell me, what put you in the joint in the first place?
One night these punks broke into the garage and put a beating on Galleti.
The whole neighbourhood knew about it. The cops knew.
But these punks were connected, so the cops didn't do anything. I did.
So after all the smoke had cleared...
...these guys were in the hospital, and I was doing time for aggravated assault.
- Care to join me in a little contraband? - Why not?
I can see why they call you Eclipse.
- I do block a lot of sun, don't I? - That you do.
I had a guy on the outside that used to get me good Havanas. Not this crap.
But someday... Someday.
- That's not bad. - At least they're cheap.
Eclipse, what do you got hiding back there?
That's my baby.
- Good bodywork. - Call this here vehicle Maybelline.
- Hello, Maybelline. - This is my baby.
There it is. '65 Ford Mustang V8.
Two eighty-nine, with 225 horsepower.
- When did you last turn her over? - She's been dead for 15 years.
Couple guys tried to get her going and couldn't. I'm a body man myself.
- Mind if I give it a try? - It's a dead issue.
Nothing's dead around here until it's buried.
Save the headstone, man.
Eclipse. Nothing's dead till it's buried. Did I tell you that?
I love it!
- A toast. Let's do the poem, all right? - What poem?
- A toast. Let's do the poem, all right? - What poem?
- The poem. - It's a jailhouse poem.
- Something we all wrote. - Excuse me.
When we're in a sober mood We worry, work and think
When we're in a drunken mood We gamble, play and drink
But when our moods are over When our time has come to pass
We hope they bury us upside down So the warden can kiss our ass
- Amen! - I like that.
- You like that, huh? - It's a little catchy.
This is the best. I mean, this is good, man.
- What's wrong, man? - Nothing.
I wouldn't smoke around this, but it tastes as good as any dollar wine.
Wait. When my moods are over
And my... That's not it. Wait a minute.
You married, or thinking about it, or what?
Are you proposing to me? You're not my type.
- No, I'm not married. - Not married?
- Plan to get married when you get out? - Yeah, that's the plan.
- You know, I had this really nice girl. - Yeah?
She was nice. And we were in love.
And we started talking about getting married.
She's got three brothers, like, about 1 percent retarded, these guys.
They throw a beating on me.
Some guys don't appreciate romance.
Don't take it personal.
She wrote me for a while. Then it just stopped.
That's when it hit me: I ain't ever gonna be with a girl again.
I'm gonna end up like Eclipse, kissing pictures in magazines.
There's so many things I ain't done.
- I ain't never learned how to drive. - What?
I ain't never learned how to drive a car.
I hope we don't get a speeding ticket. I'd hate to end up in jail.
Don't be a wise guy. You wanna learn to drive? This is the best I can do.
Okay. Now cut it sharp. That's it. All right.
Hang a left on 42nd Street. We'll go to Broadway and check out the action.
Broadway? We're doing circles in a garage.
Come on, First, work here with me, okay?
You wanna stay here or check out the action?
I wanna check out the action, of course.
- Turn left on 42nd Street. - I got it.
Look, the place is jumping. Look at the action here!
Check out those ladies! Wanna come for a ride in my new car?
- Hey, baby! - They ain't responding.
They're not your type. When were you last in Atlantic City?
- I ain't never been there. - You are now. What do you think?
- I don't know. What does it resemble? - It's the best. Look at the lights.
The Boardwalk is jumping day and night.
It's hot music. You got high rollers. You got parties.
You got money. You got gambling. You got 10,000 chorus girls!
Hey, baby, wanna come for a ride in my new vehicle?
Man. Yo, that was great, man.
I hate to tell you, your engine just blew a rod. You're ready for Indianapolis.
You got the touch.
Frank, let me ask you one favour, man.
I appreciate the drive and everything...
...but none of this is real unless I hear this engine kick over just once.
If I turn the engine on, the guards will bust in here and grab us...
...and throw us in the hole forever. Forget it.
Come on, Frank. Just for 10 seconds. It'll last for the rest of my life.
You're such a pain in the ass.
Come on, Frank. Let me just hear that engine. We built it, man.
All right, go on. Ten seconds.
Yeah! All right, looking good!
- Ain't that great? - It's beautiful, baby.
Hit it, one time!
All right, one more time.
Damn it, Frank.
Okay, turn it off. You got it, you did it. Turn it off.
Hey, kill it, Frank. Come on, man.
Come on, First. Turn it off.
If I turn it off I ain't never gonna turn it on again, right?
Please, turn it off, First.
- First! - Sorry, Frank.
Frank, turn it off and get him out of that car.
Get him out!
Frank, get on that kid.
Stop that kid!
First, turn it off, you crazy bastard!
All right, stop that car now.
I repeat, stop that car now!
They're gonna kill you!
- This is Meissner. Stop firing. - The warden said...
- Goddamn it, I said stop firing! - Hold it, hold it.
First, turn it off! Hold it. Hold it.
Look out! Look out, Frank. Look out, man!
Get out of the car! They're gonna kill your ass.
- Did you see that ride? - Are you crazy?
- It's beautiful. I can drive. - It's beautiful...
All right. You're one crazy son of a bitch, you know that?
- You bought yourself a trip to the hole. - Leave Frank alone!
Let's go, let's go. Break it up! Break it up! Let's go.
Let him go. You have the wrong man.
- Take Leone to the hole. - Back off.
- Six weeks. - It was my fault, sir!
Get off me.
I want five inmates. Give me a bat. I wanna break up this car.
Hold it right there, now!
I want you to watch this, Leone.
Back to the honeymoon suite!
- You should've been notified... - Why is he in isolation?
- I don't have that information. - You don't have it?
Then I wanna see the goddamn warden!
Every hour when the light comes on, you'll stand, face the camera...
...and state your name and number.
Name and number!
Face the camera.
Name and number.
Name and number.
Leone. Leone. Leone.
Name and number.
On your feet. Name and number.
Give Mr. Leone half rations the rest of his time.
Name and number!
He seems a little sluggish.
Wake him up.
- Wanna see my swing? - I'd like to see you in whites.
- Some swing. - You see me on the golf course?
You got a little cruel streak.
- Upright. Name and number. - Leone, five-ten.
You'll be praying for some time on your own. You know that?
- I don't believe that. - Trust me. I know about these things.
Name and number.
Name and number! Name and number!
Thirty-seven, something, thirty-five.
Listen, I didn't mean it. No, I didn't say anything at all. No!
- Who ordered this? - The warden.
Does the warden hate him enough to kill him? 'Cause that ain't my job.
Mr. Sensitive. He thinks we're treating Leone too rough.
Forget which are the cops and which are the cons?
- You want me? Come on! - Break it up!
Damn it, I said break it up! Break it up!
Your stick, Mr. Braden.
Get out of my sight, before I shine my boots with your face...
...you fat piece of shit! Go on!
Remember what I told you, Frank.
Roll with the system. Roll with it or it's only gonna get harder.
Yeah, and it's getting shorter too.
So, what's new, Mr. Braden?
How's the family? Good?
How are the Jets doing?
Don't forget to check your bed.
Somebody die in here?
Ain't a very good welcome home, is it?
Hey, big man.
Sand. The whole engine block is full of it. It was Chink.
What are we gonna do about it?
- Forget it. - Forget it?
We poured everything we got into this car. No way we can let Chink slide.
- Let it go, First Base. - Let it go?!
Aren't you the guy who says you gotta protect what's yours...
...watch each other's back, you watch mine, I watch yours?
I guess that was a bunch of jive, now that you're a short-timer.
You're incredible. What?
You think this is your car? This ain't your car.
This is the warden's car. Did you think that Chink Weber did this?
Drumgoole did this. Come on.
Did you think we were gonna take our dates out in this car?
Maybe rotate it on weekends.
Ernie, why don't you take it Friday. Dallas, take it Saturday.
And Eclipse, you got it Sunday! Is that what you thought?
It's his! This lift is his, these tools are his, the garage is his!
This whole goddamn place is his.
And you better remember that, because once you buy into this...
..."our car," "our thing" concept, man, you're his too!
Just let it go.
- I thought you were our leader. - Goddamn it, I'm not your leader!
And this ain't a gang.
We're convicts. We're prisoners, we're inmates.
We're here. And as long as we're here, we're gonna stay his.
Nothing's ever gonna change that.
You gotta face the facts.
Now, you guys are standup, no doubt about it.
But I got three weeks to get out of here. And in three weeks, I'm walking.
Ain't nothing gonna change that.
That's all I care about.
It's nothing for nothing, man. He's right.
Leone, how do you like my belt buckle, boy? Yeah, I know. I like it too.
A little souvenir that reminds me of you.
Tell me, what are you going to do about it?
You mean six weeks in the hole killed your guts and your appetite?
It ain't over, you son of a bitch.
- Anybody call this spot? - You guys don't need reservations.
- You on a diet, Frank? Huh, man? - Cutting back a little bit.
- Take some of my food. - Here you go. Don't worry about it.
- Bread. - Thanks.
Some tomatoes. You'll be all right. Celery stick.
I ain't playing football.
Don't worry about that guy. He's a lifer. You only got a few weeks to go.
Forget about him.
A miracle just happened. First Base finally learned something.
I doubt it.
- Okay, who's gonna say grace? - Grace.
She was terrific, wasn't she?
- I thought I could rely on you, Weber. - He won't be pushed.
Because you're not pushing in the right place.
Everyone has a weak spot, Weber.
Find his, or I'll have to find a new yard boss.
- Welcome to the Gateway Stakes. - I feel like a steamed vegetable.
- Let's start the race. - All right. What's your bug's name?
- Dirt Creature. - Three-to-two on Dirt Creature.
- First Base, what's your bug's name? - Rear Entry.
Rear Entry's 4-to-5. Place your bets.
Two'll get you three, five'll get you four. Five'll get you four.
Everything I got on Dirt Creature.
- I bet the house on Rear Entry. - The window is closed. All bets are in.
Gentlemen, start your insects.
- On your marks, get set... - Come on, Dirt.
Boom! They're off.
I've got a steak dinner on this victory.
Come on, Dirt. Come on.
You can't do that.
We got a steward's inquiry.
You can't push your bug!
It was a come-from-behind victory by Rear Entry!
- We're gonna rerun the race. - Hey, no rematch.
- Hey! What are you guys doing? - Shit.
- Peņa! You're on the wrong detail. - Stand up.
Get you ass up here! Clean up the gym.
- We got a rematch later, all right? - Sure.
I'm getting out of here. I'll pay up later.
Give me a break. I gotta get dressed. You know what I mean?
Hey, watch out for my bug.
I'll take care of him for you, really. Delicious.
- Come on, let's do it today! - All right.
- Clean this place up. - It's already cleaned.
- What are you, deaf? - Shut your mouth and do it.
Come on. One by one, come on!
Get him down there.
Pull his head.
I told you we'd play later, you little bitch.
- They got First. - I can't hear you.
- What did you say? - They got First Base in the gym.
- What is it? - They got First Base in the gym.
Twenty years old.
This kid's twenty years old. I told you.
I know. I know.
You want me, you got me.
You fucking Nazi.
You want me, you got me.
Get him. Get him!
- I'll kill you. I'll kill you. - Come on, fight. Fight!
Kick his ass!
I'll kill you.
Son of a bitch.
I'll kill you.
Crush his face!
- Do it! - Take him out!
Drop it! Drop it!
Get a move on. I'm trying to make a living here.
Frank, my man. Florence Nightingale.
- How you feeling? - All right.
- Three weeks and you're out, man. - Feels like three years.
Come on, man. Three weeks is a blink.
What'd they do with the kid?
They sent him home, man. What'd you think? You know.
You know, the kid told me once...
..."Your body has to be in prison, but your mind can be wherever it wants."
He tell you that?
Listen, I brought you some toilet paper...
...in case, you know, you want to write some poetry or something.
Hey, Colonel Klink. Let me out of here, man.
Frank, man, it wasn't your fault, okay?
Roberta, have Miss Lowell photographed for an I.D. For visitation.
I'm reinstating Mr. Leone's privileges.
- I want to make sure Frank's all right. - He's fine. He's recovering.
In three weeks he'll be out, and you can look forward to a happy life together.
- Thank you for coming. - Thank you, warden.
Okay, look into the light.
- Hi, baby. - Hi.
Hi, come here, you.
- I was so worried. - You look great.
Thirty-minute visit, Leone. Compliments of the warden. Don't waste it.
- How do you feel? - Good, thanks, sweetheart.
Thirty minutes. You need any help, just give us a call, huh?
- Are they all like that? - Don't worry. You look great.
Don't tell me what I look like. I can't stand it.
I've missed you so much.
No more separations. Promise?
- Time's up. - Nice view.
- What's the matter with you? - Time's up.
- The warden said half an hour. - He changed his mind.
What do you mean? I wanna talk to the warden.
What you wanna do is keep your mouth shut, fix your clothes and get out.
- Come on. - Don't touch her.
What did you say?
- Don't touch her? You don't learn, pal. - Hey, I'm leaving.
Three weeks. Three weeks. Three weeks.
Do I know you?
No, you don't know me, Frank, but I know you.
I was at Treadmore with you.
- Treadmore don't have an A-block. - That's right.
- We got something else in common. - Yeah, what's that?
We're both getting out soon.
You in a few weeks. Me, I'm gone the day after tomorrow.
What happened to you?
One beating too many.
I served some hard time in this place. We both have, am I right?
Yeah, you're right about that.
You need anything when I get out? Can I get you anything?
- No, I'm all right. Thanks. - I'm just lucky, I guess.
I got a job lined up. Temporary, but it pays a grand for two hours of work.
- That's not bad, is it? - What do you gotta do?
I just gotta rape this bitch. I get an extra hundred every time she screams.
- I'll kill you for that! - Payback time, Frank.
- Chink says hello. - You touch her, you're dead!
Hey, bailiff! Guard! Guard! Somebody!
Manly! Manly! Guard!
- What's your problem? - I gotta use the phone.
- You know your privileges. No phone. - That guy is gonna kill my girlfriend.
- What guy? - The guy that was just here.
- The guy in the wheelchair! - What are you trying to pull, Leone?
Don't play with me, Manly. Please, I gotta warn her.
Everybody's got problems, Leone. Get some sleep.
Goddamn, you fat motherfucker! Goddamn!
Hey, Frank. Doing some spring-cleaning, huh, man?
Dallas, come here.
- What is it, man? - I need some help.
No questions asked.
You're busting out? You got less than three weeks.
Just help me.
- This is gonna take days. - I need it tonight.
I can't do that. Everything is gonna be locked up.
There's a con getting out of here tomorrow.
- Chink Weber paid him to get Melissa. - I understand.
I'd love to help, but I can't do the impossible. You're hurting my arm.
I'll take you with me.
- What's the plan? - You'll know when you gotta know.
Going for the tunnels, huh, man?
You just be here, all right?
Convict, move it out of there!
Hey, use some bleach on that, Frank. I'm coming out, Colonel Klink.
- Evening, Officer Vazquez. - You're late. Get in there.
- Yes, sir. - Quick.
- I'll be real quick. - Still making that jailhouse booze?
Absolutely not, sir. I'm on the wagon. I joined Alcoholics Unanimous.
- You got some line of shit. - It's bad on my nervous system.
- Makes me talk too much. - Just make it quick.
Yeah, I'll be right out, sir. Right out.
No. Help! Oh, shit!
Come on, Frank. Let's go.
Okay, come on. That's it.
- All right, we got 10 minutes. Move it. - All right.
Sweet dreams, Moby Dick.
- Frank? - Come on.
The tools, man.
You got it.
Okay, here I go.
Oh, God. I'm jumping.
Man, there's rats in here.
- All right. I'm all right. No! - What?
- This way. It's a shortcut to the plant. - It's this way.
No, man, I remember the map. It's this way. I'm positive. Let's go!
Ain't that what you taught me, man? D.T.A.
Right on schedule, Frank.
I'm sorry, man. You were my ticket out of here.
You had me set up the whole time?!
Not the whole time. I got 30 years to go, man. Thirty years.
The warden made me a deal.
They made me a deal, man! A deal!
We don't make deals with escaping prisoners.
What the hell are you talking about?
- You said if I delivered... - Shut up.
- You're going back to the population. - Population?
You can't do this to me, warden. You can't do this.
I snitched him off. They're gonna kill me. I'm finished.
Look, I came through, goddamn it! We had a deal!
That's enough. You're gonna kill him.
This is an automatic 10 years, Frank.
It's 10 years for a second escape attempt.
I knew you'd cross the line. I told them you were a hard-core criminal.
They'll believe me now. And you better believe me.
You better believe that you'll be doing hard time here...
...for the rest of your life.
Manly, you know what to do.
...shit does float, doesn't it?
Hey, you know what else?
You don't have to worry about that psycho hurting your girlfriend.
We decided to keep him in here. Didn't we, officer?
She's not my type.
We'll teach him a lesson. We'll graduate you with honours.
We'll teach him a lesson. We'll graduate you with honours.
Turn on the steam. Turn on the fucking steam!
Put him in it.
Get him in there.
Bring him in here! Come on!
My face! My face is burning! My face!
I'll kill you!
School's out, punk.
Frank, don't leave me here, man.
Take me with you.
Let him go, Manly.
Let him go.
What are you gonna do with that?
You okay, Frank?
I'm okay, Dallas.
You can trust me, Frank. You can trust me.
- Put it down, Dallas. - Put it down.
- I won't hurt you anymore. - Oh, yeah?
- You don't wanna do it. - You fat piece of shit.
Don't do it, Dallas.
- What, are you trying to scare me? - Dallas, don't.
- You won't do it. - Oh, yeah?
- You don't got the balls to do it, punk. - You're wrong.
- Stoolie. - You're wrong.
- Put it down. - You're wrong!
Switch to backup. Sir, we've got a power outage in C-wing.
Get some men to that utility quarter.
You better have a good reason for not telling me you knew Leone was escaping.
I've got a dead officer and a dead inmate.
And I don't have any answers. Do you?
I was trying to save an informant's life by keeping it secret.
Why would a man who's got three weeks to go try to break out?
We can ask him when we catch him.
Busted cable, utility corridor. He's going to the roof.
Bring up zone two.
Can't you get any more light in there?
This is Osner. I'm in the well room.
Looks like this is where he went out.
Sir, that has got to be at least 200 yards underwater.
- Do you really think he made it? - Maybe not, Mr. Braden.
But until you bring me a body, I've got an escaped prisoner.
- This is Drumgoole. I want sector four. - Meissner, sector four.
- What do you have? - Right now, nothing, sir.
I'm thinking of calling in the local and state police.
No! No outside agencies. I repeat, no outside agencies.
This is an internal matter. He's alive, I want him.
- Arm a tactical squad and meet me. - Yes, sir.
Mr. Braden, you will continue this search.
You won't get away with it.
You know that, don't you?
I could've got out.
But I'm not going to spend my life...
...running from you.
Paul, look at this.
Get your ass inside.
Whoa, hold it.
- You can't use me as a hostage... - Shut up! Shut up!
You recognize that chair?
You built it, didn't you? Now get in there. Get in there!
Don't even think about moving.
You think you're gonna take me to hell, huh? I'll show you hell!
All right, over there.
Move your leg!
Dallas, he fried, the way you're gonna fry.
First Base, you took him downstairs, you broke his goddamn neck!
I'm gonna fry your brains. What do you know? It's a perfect fit.
You can't make this work. You're not smart enough. You're stupid.
Shut up! I'll show you scum.
You can't kill a man. You're not a murderer. You don't have the guts.
Ten more years. Isn't that what you said?
How about 20?
How about 30?
No, it doesn't matter what they give me because you won't be satisfied...
...till you got me for life.
Make a hole.
Take it down!
I ain't doing life for nothing.
Come on. Lean on it, man!
They're gonna break that door down.
And they're going to take your skull apart!
You're going to beg me to let them kill you.
- Come on, break it down! - Meissner!
Harder, man. Harder!
Come on, lean on it.
Take out the glass!
Shoot! Shoot me!
- Don't shoot! - Shoot!
He has his hand taped to the lever.
- Don't shoot! - Hold your fire. Hold your fire.
Come on, shoot!
Hold your fire!
Relax. Just relax.
Glad you're here, Meissner. This wouldn't be official without witnesses.
He's bluffing. He's wants me to take responsibility for his escape attempt.
I don't want a confession. You set me up. You set everything up!
- I don't know what you're talking about. - I'm talking about Chink Weber!
The cop that was gonna rape Melissa.
The killing of the kid.
Guilty on all counts.
Prove it! That's your problem. You can't prove anything.
I don't have to prove nothing. I came here for an execution.
I demand to be released from here!
Don't do it, Leone. Don't do it. Take it easy.
You deserve payback.
Don't kill me. It's true.
I confess, Mr. Meissner.
Everything that he said was true.
I set him up. Everything.
Don't kill me.
See you in hell, Drumgoole.
Works better with this.
Take him to the hole, Mr. Meissner.
Mr. Braden, take the prisoner to the hole.
- Cuff him. - Yes, sir.
Somebody get me out of this chair.
Thank you, Mr. Meissner. I said take him to the hole.
I can't do that.
Take the warden into custody.
- I said take him. What are you doing? - Cuff him.
Stop it! I am warden of this institution, and you will obey... Stop that!
That was just a stupid confession to try and save my life. Are you crazy?
No, but you are.
Until this matter's resolved in a judicial inquiry, you'll remain in our custody.
I'll have your ass for this.
I'll have your ass.
I only wanted to do my time, captain.
You'll get your chance.
Hang in there, Frank.
- Eclipse. - Take care.
You too. Thanks a lot, big man.
Yeah. That okay?
It's all right.
Got this one from Fidel Castro himself.
- See you, big man. - Okay.
Crack the outside!
- Know what I'll miss most about you? - What's that?
Your incredible smile.
- Take care of yourself, Leone. - Thanks, captain.
LA Confidential CD1
LA Confidential CD2
LOTR The Return Of The King CD1
LOTR The Return Of The King CD2
LOTR The Return Of The King CD3
La terra trema - The Earth Will Tremble
Lady Eve The (Preston Sturges 1941)
Lady Vanishes The 1938
Lady and the Tramp
Lady from Shanghai The
Land And Freedom
Laramie Project The
Last Action Hero
Last American Virgin The 1982
Last Boy Scout The
Last Castle The
Last Contract The
Last Detail The (1974)
Last Emperor The (Derectors Cut) CD1
Last Emperor The (Derectors Cut) CD2
Last Emperor The (Derectors Cut) CD3
Last Ghost Standing
Last House on the Left (uncut)
Last Hurrah for Chivalry 1978
Last Life In The Universe
Last Love First Love 2004
Last Night 1998
Last Picture Show The
Last Ride The
Last Temptation Of Christ The CD1
Last Temptation Of Christ The CD2
Last Waltz The CD1
Last Waltz The CD2
Last Witness CD1
Last Witness CD2
Last of the Mohicans The
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen The CD1
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen The CD2
League of their Own A
Leaving Me Loving You (2004)
Legally Blonde 2
Legend (Collectors Edition)
Legend Of Zu The (2001)
Legend of Bagger Vance The
Legend of Drunken Master The
Legend of Hell House The
Legend of Suram Fortress The Ashik Kerib
Legendary weapons of China
Legends Of The Fall
Leprechaun 4 - In Space [Brian Trenchard-Smith 1996]
Les Carabiniers (23.976)
Les Invasions barbares
Lethal Weapon 1987
Lethal Weapon 2 1989
Lethal Weapon 3 1992
Lets make love Marilyn Monroe 1960
Liberty Heights CD1
Liberty Heights CD2
Life Is Beautiful
Life as a house
Life of Birds The 10 - The Limits of Endurance
Life of Birds The 1 - To fly or not to fly
Life of Birds The 2 - The Mastery of Flight
Life of Birds The 3 - The Insatiable Appetite
Life of Birds The 4 - Meat Eaters
Life of Birds The 5 - Fishing for a Living
Life of Birds The 6 - Signals and Songs
Life of Birds The 7 - Finding Partners
Life of Birds The 8 - The Demands of The Egg
Life of Birds The 9 - The Problems of Parenthood
Life of David Gale The
Life of Emile Zola The
Life or something like this
Light of my eyes
Lilies - Les feluettes (1996)
Lilies of the Field 1963
Lille Frk Norge 2003
Lion King The (Disney Special Platinum Edition)
Lion in Winter The CD1
Lion in Winter The CD2
Lips Of Blood (29.970)
Lisbon Story 1994
Little Man Tate CD1
Little Man Tate CD2
Little Princess A (1995) CD1
Little Princess A (1995) CD2
Living Daylights The
Living Planet The David Attenborough CD1
Living Planet The David Attenborough CD2
Living Planet The David Attenborough CD3
Living Planet The David Attenborough CD4
Living Planet The David Attenborough CD5
Living Planet The David Attenborough CD6
Living in Oblivion (1995)
Lizzie McGuire Movie The
Loaded Weapon 1993
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels Directors Cut
Lone Wolf and Cub - Baby Cart at the River Styx
Lone Wolf and Cub 1 - Sword Of Vengeance (1972)
Lone Wolf and Cub 3 - Baby Cart to Hades (Kozure Okami 3 1972)
Lone Wolf and Cub 4 - Baby Cart in Peril
Lone Wolf and Cub 5 - Babycart in the Land of Demons (Kozure Okami 5) 1973
Long Riders The
Long Run The 2000
Longest Day The (1962) CD1
Longest Day The (1962) CD2
Lonorevole Angelina (1947)
Looking For Mr Perfect (2003)
Lord Jim CD1
Lord Jim CD2
Lord Of The Flies (1963)
Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001) CD1
Lord Of The Rings The Fellowship Of The Ring (2001) CD2
Lord of Hangzhou The
Lord of The Rings - Two Towers (Extended Edition) CD1
Lord of The Rings - Two Towers (Extended Edition) CD2
Lord of The Rings - Two Towers (Extended Edition) CD3
Lord of the Rings The - Fellowship of the ring
Lord of the Rings The - The Two Towers
Lord of the Rings The - The Two Towers CD1
Lord of the Rings The - The Two Towers CD2
Lord of the Rings The - The Two Towers CD3
Los Amantes Del Circuli Polar
Loser Takes All The (2003)
Lost And Delirious
Lost Command CD1
Lost Command CD2
Lost Skeleton of Cadavra The
Lost Tabula Rasa
Lost World The 2001
Lost World The BBC CD1
Lost World The BBC CD2
Lost World The BBC CD3
Lost in Translation (2003)
Love Actually 2003 CD1
Love Actually 2003 CD2
Love And Basketball (2000)
Love Dont Cost a Thing
Love In Nepal
Love Undercover 2 (2003 HongKong)
Love is Colder Than Death (1969)
Lover Come Back
Loves of a Blonde - Criterion Collection
Loving You Elvis Presley 1957
Lumber Jerks (1955)
Luna Papa (1999) CD1
Luna Papa (1999) CD2
Lundi Matin 2002 CD1
Lundi Matin 2002 CD2
Lunes al sol Los CD1
Lunes al sol Los CD2
Luthiers grandes hitos Les