Red Dwarf 03x04 - Bodyswap
There's another. Circuit board epsilon 14598, red corridor 357.
- Re-routed. - Turn.
And another. Circuit board theta 29555, blue corridor 212.
What's happening, guys? I thought we were playing poker?
- Didn't you get the message? - What message?
A skutter went bananas and rewired the maintenance decks upside down.
We've got over 2,000 wiring faults. Don't breathe. Don't touch anything.
- The ship's a gigantic booby trap. - No poker, then?
We can't find the auto-destruct system. It's wired up to something. Tell the Cat.
It's taken me ages to mark these cards.
- We can't touch anything? - Not until we get the all-clear.
- How long's that? - God knows.
Milk shake and a crispy bar. Poker's gone for a burton.
Auto-destruct sequence initiated. The ship will detonate in 15 minutes.
14 minutes, 55 seconds and counting.
- That was a very dumb thing to do. - I wasn't thinking.
Red Dwarf will self-destruct in 14 minutes and 50 seconds.
Abandon ship. You have 13 minutes and 45 seconds to detonation.
- Cancel! - You have 12 minutes and 45 seconds...
- Cancel! - You have 10 minutes...
- Cancel! - You have 9 minutes...
I said touch nothing, didn't I?
I just ordered a shake and a crispy bar.
- Lucky it wasn't a double cheeseburger! - Eight minutes, 20 seconds and counting.
- How do we switch it off? - Only the Captain can override it.
- Dead. - Or a senior officer.
- Dead. - I suppose, really,
I should have updated the system.
Could we trick it into thinking one of us is the Captain?
No. It checks his voice and brain scan.
Self-destruct in eight minutes, 10 seconds and counting.
Think of something. You're supposed to have an IQ of 6,000. Think of something.
- I'm thinking. - Self-destruct in eight minutes.
- Well? - I've collated every single option,
and there are three realistic alternatives.
One - sit here and get blown up.
Two - stand here and get blown up.
Three - jump up and down, shout at me, then get blown up.
- There must be something? - Perhaps we could try a mind-swap?
It's something we tried once on the Nova 5.
It uses exactly the same science as generating a hologram.
We wipe all your brain patterns and put them on a storage disk.
Then we transfer the Captain's mind from his hologram disk into your empty brain.
- You tried this on Nova 5? - Oh, yes.
- Did it work? - No, but I'm sure I know what went wrong.
Two minutes to self-destruct and counting.
- So, I'll have the Captain's mind? - Yes. Then, hopefully,
the machine will think you're the Captain, and you can override it.
- But where will my mind be? - On this.
One minute, 50 seconds and counting.
We couldn't find the Captain's disk, but Brown was executive officer.
Yeah. Brown's got clearance.
- What's that for? - It's a mental emetic.
- A what? - A mind enema...
- To flush out your brain. - Nobody's flushin' out my brain.
- We'll transfer it back. - You're not sticking that in my head!
One minute and 40 seconds and counting.
- It's our only chance. - Smeg off!
Look, man, I'm not asking just for me.
I'm asking... I'm beggin' you, do it for the sake of my suits.
Are you gonna let my scarlet PVC morning suit
with the imitation penguin-fur collars get blown to smithereens?
- Could you live with yourself? - One minute, 30 seconds and counting.
Look, I agree, it's a stupid idea. It almost certainly won't work,
but the very worst that can happen, the bottom line,
is that you spend the rest of your life as a gibbering vegetable.
But if the rest of your life is 30 seconds, what the hell?
Keep that safe. It's Lister's mind.
55 seconds to detonation.
- What's going on? - No time to explain,
but the auto-destruct system has started, and we need you to deactivate it.
Something's wrong. Something's different.
Wait a minute, I never used to be a man!
- Look, we'll explain later. - Why have I got male sexual organs?
If we don't override the auto-destruct in the next 20 seconds,
those sexual organs will be in orbit around the nearest planet,
along with every one else's organs, sexual or otherwise.
- 15 seconds to detonation. - Abort sequence X-1-X.
- Identify. - Carol Brown, Executive Officer,
security clearance 0-1-0-1-0-1.
Pause for verification.
Verification rejected. Abort denied.
Auto-destruct sequence continued. Detonation in 5 seconds.
- Sen-smegging-sational. - Well done, fink face.
- Three... - What a brilliant plan.
- Two... - Just great.
One. Initiate self-destruct.
Thank you for using Auto-Serve Dispensing Machines.
- Number one in quality. - What happened?
It was wired to the warning system,
- but not the bomb. - So where's the bomb?
We haven't got a bomb.
- What? - I got rid of it ages ago.
- Why didn't you say? - You never asked.
Fine. Terrific! But remember this -
you're getting my underwear bill, buddy.
- You awake? - Yeah, can't sleep.
- Probably those kippers. - Nothin' wrong with kippers.
But kippers vindaloo?
It can't be good for you. A curry every night cannot be good for you.
It's certainly no good for me. I'm thinking of getting a canary.
- Why? - To check if it's safe to come in.
- It's not that bad! - Not that bad?
You don't sweat sweat, you sweat madras sauce.
- Why the sudden interest in my diet? - It's not just your diet, Lister.
It's your health in general. You eat crap, you don't exercise,
you smoke, you drink... Frankly, it's beginning to show.
- I'm OK. - You're getting porky.
Last week, during that lights failure, your silhouette was cast onto the wall.
- I thought it was Alfred Hitchcock. - Are you sayin' I've got a gut?
You've got more gut than a Turkish butcher's shop.
No, really, have I put on weight?
You've reached that age, Listy.
When you're younger, you can eat and drink what you like
and still climb into your 26-inch-waist trousers and zip them closed.
Then you reach that age - 24, 25- your muscles give up, wave a white flag,
then without warning, you're suddenly a fat bastard.
I'm not fat, I'm porky!
Have you never held up a frog by its head?
You know how its belly sticks out above its spindly little legs?
That's what I see when you get down from the bunk.
Maybe you're right. Yeah, I'm gonna start working out in the gym.
Of course, you could always...
- No, you'd never agree to it. - What?
We do a swap. My mind in your body, yours in mine.
You saw how easy it was. Lend me your body for a while, and I'll get it fit.
Plenty of exercise, sensible diet, no more booze, no more ciggies.
It'll be like a 12,000-mile service for your body.
- And in the meantime, I'm a hologram? - It's only for a couple of weeks.
You're talking like it's a pair of hedge trimmers or somethin'.
I'd return it intact. More than intact, it'd be fitter.
Rimmer, you're not having my body.
Why are you worried? How can I treat it any worse?
You admit you don't look after it properly.
I would. What do you say?
Of course not.
A fortnight. 14 days.
- Two weeks. - Absolutely-doodly.
This hat is smeggin' stupid. I look like Captain Emerald.
- Holly, do somethin' about it, man. - OK, Dave.
What's this under his nails?
Oh, my God! I'm going to have this dirt carbon dated.
Ah! Food. Real food.
To eat, perchance to taste.
It's exactly as you ordered, sir. Lightly poached Mimian bladder fish,
four dozen oysters, duck's feet in abalone sauce...
I can touch, I can taste, I can smell!
Roast suckling pig stuffed with chestnuts and truffles.
- Mmm! - Mashed potato.
- With cream and butter? - A pint of cream and a pound of butter.
Let the orgy commence!
How's the diet goin'?
Do you know, I think I went temporarily insane. It was just too much.
I haven't tasted food in three million and two years. I was like an animal.
- I want my body back. - It won't happen again.
- It's out of my system. - MY system. Why are you smoking?
- One cigar! - You should be gettin' me fit.
- I'll start tomorrow. - You better bleedin' had.
Hey! What are you doin' dressed like that?
Why do you want to look like Goalpost-Head? Have you flipped?
You want to look like a man with ears so large that they pick up satellite TV?
Why do you want to look like that smeg-head Rimmer?
I am that smeg-head Rimmer.
Please! These are supposed to be women?
Ah, this is what I call training.
That letter, that letter, that letter. There.
Hey, hey, hey! I've got you now, buddy!
- That's not a word. - It's a cat word.
- Jozxyqk? - That's not how you pronounce it.
- What's it mean? - It's the sound you make
when you trap your sexual organs in something - "Jozxyqk!"
- Is it in the dictionary? - It could be.
If you were reading in the nude and closed the book too quick... "Jozxyqk!"
Ah! What a session! What a work out! No pain, no gain, Listy.
- On the scales. I'm weighing you. - No need. See that stomach.
Hasn't been that flat in years.
- Scales, please. - There's really no need.
On the scales!
- You've put on two stone! - Of course I have.
I've been taking yeast extract, building up your body.
- Take the robe off. - Why?
- Take it off. - You're not seeing my naked body.
- It's mine! - What's he hiding?
- Off with the robe. - Just...
Oh, this? This is a hernia-prevention belt.
- I forgot to take it off. - It's a girdle.
- 'Course it isn't. - It's got dangly things for stockings.
They're for attaching extra weights to, so you can get fit as you walk around.
I want me body back now.
Look, OK. I went a bit bananas at first, but that's all over now.
It's in my interest to get you into shape.
This could be a regular thing. 14 days a year, I have your body.
In fact, next year, I'd like the last two weeks of July.
- I want it back. - One last chance?
- No more troughin'. - I promise.
And take that girdle off. It doesn't suit me.
That's it! I'm completely sick of it.
- Mmmph? Mmmm? - That is IT!
- What is it? - You've been porkin' again.
- I have not! - I want my body back now.
- I've only had it a week! - This wasn't the deal. You've welched.
And what's this in the bin? Me locks are in the bin!
- You said you pinned 'em up? - I did but they... fell off.
Fell off? Science lab, now!
It's the middle of the night. Kryten's on down time.
How much did you smoke? Me lungs feel like they've been through a cheese grater!
- You got your body back. Leave me alone. - Oh!
I only have a few rollies.
It feels like you've smoked an entire Cuban tobacco harvest.
- I had the odd one. - No respect, that's what.
You've shown my body no respect whatsoever.
You've treated it like smeg.
Look... You've given me breasts.
There's a distinct cleavage there.
One week in my body and you've given me a bosom.
These scales are wrong. These scales have to be wrong.
It's average for your height.
Rimmer, it would be average for my height if I happened to be a pregnant hippo.
You weren't exactly Charles Atlas to start with, were you?
You haven't been treating my athlete's foot.
Frankly, I was afraid of touching it.
I told you, you have to wash and powder my feet three times a day,
and buff with a pumice stone.
I couldn't touch those things three times a day.
I was only brave enough to remove your socks once.
Look at my stomach. Look at it!
Paint "Goodyear" on it, you could float me over the Super Bowl.
Look, I refuse to take the rap for that body.
I added a few pounds to its already ample frame,
but it was a wreck before I got anywhere near it.
If it was a car you would be an insurance write-off. Nothing works.
Your taste buds are clapped out.
You've killed them stone dead with 25 years of non-stop curries.
All the aches and pains you never mention? Twinges in your back, crimps in your neck.
Oh, and a little tip - urine should only be green if you're Mr Spock.
It's the last time you borrow it, that's for goddamn sure.
What about next year? We agreed. Last two weeks in July.
Why do you want it? It's a wreck.
Unfortunately, if you can't get two weeks in the Caribbean,
Grimsby's better than nothing.
- You can't back out. - I only said that to get it back.
Do you think I'm mad? You are never borrowing my body again. Never.
Get some sleep. You'll feel different in the morning.
I'm really not sure about this.
You're programmed to obey. Get on with it.
- Surely, we should ask him first? - I told you,
he's perfectly happy about the situation.
Then, why did we chloroform him? And why did he struggle?
I'm in charge, Kryten. I'll take full responsibility.
- But, sir... - Science lab, pronto!
If he comes around, give him another whack.
Are you awake, man?
No, please. No! Play message.
Hi! It's me. I told you you'd feel different in the morning.
Thing is, this week has been absolute heaven.
I couldn't just let you have your body back.
That's why I've taken Starbug and done a runner.
Don't worry, in a month, I'll return it. Maybe six weeks,
but don't try and follow me, otherwise... the body gets it.
You want my what?!
- It'll only take a few hours. - You want my body?
I need your body to get mine back.
You've already lost one body. Come on! You really expect me to lend you mine?
I'm a hologram. How else am I supposed to chase him? I need your body.
One question. Would you let a garbage truck driver use your Rolls-Royce?
How else can I pilot White Midget?
I'll do it.
Rimmer! It's no use runnin'. We've got you in visual range.
- Turn around and head back to the ship. - I told you not to follow me.
Leave me alone or you-know-what happens.
- He's bluffing. - I'm not bluffing.
I think he means it, man. He's flipped. It must be cream cake poisoning.
- I'm going in. - He must be bluffing.
- Say he isn't? - It's gastronomic terrorism!
- We can't just let it happen. - Go ahead, punks. Make my day.
- You're right. He's bluffin'. - Smeg!
This is getting stupid. Back off, let him go.
- We're almost on him. - It's too dangerous. Let him go.
What the smeggin' smeg's he smeggin' done? He's smeggin' killed me!
- Whoops! - Are you all right?
- You're going to go spare. - What is it?
You're going to go absolutely spare.
- You've lost me arm! - I've lost your watch too.
- You bastard! - No, you're right. It's my fault.
My hands are up... Well, my hand is up!
You think this is funny?
No. But this is!
Oh, hello. It's Captain Chloroform.
Please, Mr David, sir.
My guilt chip is already in overdrive. I feel terrible!
You feel terrible? What about my head?
I had to obey him. It's in my programming to obey all humans, no matter how insane.
Dinner is served, sir.
Lettuce and a grated carrot. I'm on this for six months.
What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost.
I was asleep, OK?
Then Plastic Percy puts a sponge on my face and out go the lights.
It was an order!
Just one night, I promise.
I'll give it back first thing tomorrow. Maybe Thursday.
# It's cold outside There's no kind of atmosphere
# I'm all alone, more or less
# Let me fly far away from here
# Fun, fun, fun
# In the sun, sun, sun
# I want to lie, shipwrecked and comatose
# Drinking fresh mango juice
# Goldfish shoals, nibbling at my toes
# Fun, fun, fun
# In the sun, sun, sun
# Fun, fun, fun
# In the sun, sun, sun #
Rabbit Proof Fence
Rabid Dogs - Cani Arrabbiati 1974
Raccoon War Pom Poko The CD1
Raccoon War Pom Poko The CD2
Raging Bull 1980
Raid 2003 CD1
Raid 2003 CD2
Raid On Rommel 1971
Rain Children The 2003
Rain Man CD1
Rain Man CD2
Rainy Dog - Takashi Miike
Raise Your Voice
Raisin in the Sun A
Raising Victor Vargas (2002) Deity
Ranch The 2004 Unrated Uncut Edition
Random Harvest 1942
Random Hearts (1999)
Rasen (The Spiral)
Rayon Vert Le (Rohmer 1986)
Real Cancun The
Real Fiction (Shilje sanghwang)
Real Women Have Curves (2002)
Rebel Music - The Bob Marley Story
Rebel Without a Cause 1955
Recess Schools out
Recipe For Disaster 2003
Red Dessert (Deserto Rosso) CD1
Red Dessert (Deserto Rosso) CD2
Red Dragon (Jet Lee)
Red Dragon 2002 CD1
Red Dragon 2002 CD2
Red Dwarf - 05x01 - Holoship
Red Dwarf - 05x02 - Quarantine
Red Dwarf - 05x02 - The Inquisitor
Red Dwarf - 05x03 - Terrorform
Red Dwarf - 05x05 - Demons and Angels
Red Dwarf - 05x06 - Back To Reality
Red Dwarf 02x01 - Kryten
Red Dwarf 02x02 - Better Than Life
Red Dwarf 02x03 - Thanks For The Memory
Red Dwarf 02x04 - Stasis Leak
Red Dwarf 02x05 - Queeg
Red Dwarf 02x06 - Parallel Universe
Red Dwarf 03x01 - Backwards
Red Dwarf 03x02 - Marooned
Red Dwarf 03x03 - Polymorph
Red Dwarf 03x04 - Bodyswap
Red Dwarf 03x05 - Timeslides
Red Dwarf 03x06 - The Last Day
Red Dwarf 04x01 - Camille
Red Dwarf 04x02 - DNA
Red Dwarf 04x03 - Justice
Red Dwarf 04x04 - White Hole
Red Dwarf 04x05 - Dimension Jump
Red Dwarf 04x06 - Meltdown
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Off the Map
Red River 1948
Red Sorghum 1987
Red beard 1965 akahige CD1
Red beard 1965 akahige CD2
Regarding Henry 1991
Regle Du Jeux La
Reign of Fire
Remains of the Day The CD1
Remains of the Day The CD2
Remember Me CD1
Remember Me CD2
Remember the Titans
Remember the Titans (Standard Edition)
Replacement Killers The
Replacement Killers Who Am I
Requiem for a Dream
Requiem from the Darkness Episode One
Requiem from the Darkness Episode Two
Rescuers Down Under The
Resident Evil Apocalypse
Respiro grazias island 2002
Resurrection of the little match girl CD1
Resurrection of the little match girl CD2
Return To Me
Return To Paradise (1998)
Return of The King The
Return of the Dragon
Return to Sender
Return to the Blue Lagoon
Returner (Takashi Yamazaki 2002) CD1
Returner (Takashi Yamazaki 2002) CD2
Reversal Of Fortune (2003) Korean
Revolution OS 2001
Rhapsody In August 1991
Richard III - CD1
Richard III - CD2
Ricordati Di Me CD1
Ricordati Di Me CD2
Riding in Cars with Boys
Riget I (The kingdom) 1x01
Riget I (The kingdom) 1x02
Riget I (The kingdom) 1x03
Riget I (The kingdom) 1x04
Ring 0 - Birthday 2000
Ring The CD1
Ring The CD2
Ring of Bright Water
Rio Bravo 1959 CD1
Rio Bravo 1959 CD2
Rio Lobo (1970) CD1
Rio Lobo (1970) CD2
Rio das Mortes (1971)
Riso Amaro (1949)
River Wild The
River of no Return The 1954
Road Movie CD1
Road Movie CD2
Road To Perdition 2
Road Trip (Unrated Edition)
Road to Perdition
Roaring Twenties The 1939
Rob Roy 1995
Robe The CD1
Robe The CD2
Robe The CD3
Robin Hood (Disney)
Robin Hood - Prince Of Thieves 1991 CD1
Robin Hood - Prince Of Thieves 1991 CD2
Robin Hood Men in tights
Robocop Directors Cut 1987
Rock The CD1
Rock The CD2
Rock The CD3
Rocket Brothers (2003)
Rocky Horror Picture Show The
Roger and Me 1989
Roman de Renard Le 1930
Romancing The Stone 1984
Romeo Is Bleeding 1993
Romeo Must Die
Romeo and Juliet CD1
Romeo and Juliet CD2
Rookie (2002) CD1
Rookie (2002) CD2
Room with a View A CD1
Room with a View A CD2
Rose Red (Stephen King) CD1
Rose Red (Stephen King) CD2
Rose Red (Stephen King) CD3
Roughnecks - The Starship Troopers Chronicles (1999)
Royal Engagement CD1
Royal Engagement CD2
Royal Tenenbaums The
Royal Tramp (Stephen Chow)
Royal Tramp 2 (Stephen Chow)
Rue Des Plaisirs (2002)
Rugrats Go Wild
Rules of Attraction The
Ruling Class The 1972
Rumble Fish 1983
Rumble in the Bronx CD1
Rumble in the Bronx CD2
Run 2 U
Run Silent Run Deep
Running Out Of Time
Running Out Of Time 2
Running Scared 1983
Rurouni Kenshin TV 1-9 2000
Rush Hour - New Line Platinum Series
Rush Hour 2 (2001) CD1
Rush Hour 2 (2001) CD2
Rusians Are Coming The Rusians Are Coming The CD1
Rusians Are Coming The Rusians Are Coming The CD2
Russian Ark (Aleksandr Sokurov 2002)