Saturday Night Fever CD1
- Hi, Tony! Two or three? - Two. Give me two. That`s good.
Do you do lay-away?
If it doesn`t turn into a 20-year mortgage.
Here`s five dollars for the blue shirt in the window. Hold it for me.
- Wait for your receipt! - I trust you.
Please don`t trust me.
- What did he charge you? - 7.98.
Wait until he runs out. You know what to tell her?
- Got a second? - Just a minute.
- Look what l`ve got. Carnival Gold. - l`ve waited half an hour for this paint.
l`ll make you a deal. l`ll make you a nice deal on this.
A dollar off for you. 10.98 on this special gold paint.
- How do you like that? - Thank you.
- l`ll take a gallon of this. - You got it. Let`s go!
That`s all right. Customers like that. It gives them a sense of power.
- I need some brushes. - How much painting do you plan to do?
After this I wouldn`t paint my wife`s ass purple.
- What colour is it now? - You want to know what colour my wife`s ass is?!
- You brought it up. - It has no colour, just stretch stripes.
- What about the brushes? - The second display counter there.
- Mr Fusco, can I have an advance? - Payday is Monday.
I know, but every place else pays on Friday or Saturday.
And they`re broke on Monday. Boozing, whoring, pissing away their money.
This way you`ve got money all week. You can save for the future.
- Fuck the future! - No, Tony, you can`t fuck the future. The future fucks you.
It catches up with you, and it fucks you if you haven`t planned for it.
Tonight is the future, and l`m planning for it. There`s a shirt I have to buy...
Sorry, Tony. No exceptions.
Just wait until you need an advance, bigshot!
Where have you been?
Your mother wants to know where you`ve been.
- Where have you been? - Your father asked where you`ve been.
Dinner will be late. Things had sold out at the market. Normally you`d be late!
- Hey, Tony! - Hot stuff, give me a kiss.
- Look what I made for you. - That is beautiful.
- Like it? Will you put it in your room? - Yeah, l`ll put it in my room right now.
- Dinner`s on the table. - l`m not hungry.
Just because you`re kicking in for food, doesn`t mean you don`t eat.
- l`ve got my shirt on. - So?
- I don`t want to get anything on it. - You don`t have to worry.
Your mother`s spaghetti sauce doesn`t drip or taste.
It`s always the same.
You say l`m late for dinner, but I work until six and can`t make dinner in time.
You should`ve been a priest, like your brother. You wouldn`t worry about a job.
- Must you always cross yourself? - He`s a priest ain't he? Father Frank Junior. Your brother.
She doesn`t have much to cross herself about these days.
- You`re so jealous of Frank Junior. - Shut up!
- Hey, watch the shirt, stupid! - Basta! Mangia, mangia!
- Eat. l`ve got more pork chops. - More pork chops? l`m out of work!
As long as we have a dollar, we eat good. I might get a job.
Like hell! 25 years in construction work. l`ve always had a paycheque.
For 6, 7 months l`m out of work, and all of a sudden you hit me.
- And talking back. Talking of getting a job. - OK, no hitting at the dinner table.
- You were the one who was hitting. - You never hit me before. Never.
Not in front of the kids.
- One pork chop! - Hey, Frank!
Would you just watch the hair?
I work on my hair a long time, and you hit it. He hits my hair.
Take care of his hair. l`m going to take a walk.
- Tony, will you walk me to church later? - Didn't you go already today?
- Confession. I must go back and pray. - For what?
- For Father Frank Junior to call me. - Why not call him direct?
- I want him to call me. A son should call his mother. - You`ll ask God to make Frank call you?
- Right. - I don`t believe it.
You`re turning God into a telephone operator.
Hey you scumbags! Get back here.
- Assholes. - Come on, fuckhead!
The stubborn fuck won`t budge!
- Will you put two hands on the wheel. - I got two hands on the wheel!
- You know, you assholes almost broke my pussy finger. - You wouldn`t know which one it was.
Have some. Tell them what we have.
We have ups, downs, three ludes, two jays and half a bottle of vodka.
You get a bigger high from a fart!
- You want something? - We`re not dropping nothing until I say so.
- Hey come on, Why the fuck not? - l`ve got my reasons.
- What`s wrong with you, man? - Hey give me the vodka.
Hey when you gonna get some new tapes. These things are 4 years old.
I bought them in the bargain basement. If you don`t my tapes, l`ll get new tapes.
Looking sharp, huh?
- Any sharper and you`d be a nigger. - Or a spic.
Would you put your dick in a spic? Does it get bigger in a nigger?
- I don`t know. - l`ve got to score tonight. l`m horny!
Yeah, I know what you mean.
Anybody who scores gets ten minutes in the car.
- Make five and you get the Pope`s ass! - The Pope doesn`t have an ass.
Shape up. We`re the Faces.
Tony, how`s it going?
Tony, have you seen Pauline here?
- No, we haven`t seen Pauline. - Have you seen Pauline?
- What would you like? - Give me a ``7 7``.
- A beer. - A vodka and tonic.
Are you seeing the Knicks on Tuesday?
- Yeah? - What do you mean ``yeah``?
I mean, I can dance with you, but you`re not my dream girl or anything.
You want a dream girl? Then go to sleep and have a nightmare.
- Gus, here`s the speed. - What are you doing? Take this.
Hello! This is Monty, your delicious DJ,
reminding you about the disco sweepstakes. Get in line to get the prize!
What a trip! A good trip! Feel the music, baby.
I want to dance with that chick.
- Which one? - Just there.
Come on, Tony, dance!
It`s so beautiful, man. I like your new haircut. I like that polyester look.
Tony, you`re the king out there. You`re a great dancer.
- You`d be as good if you practised. - Could I be a good dancer?
- Sure, why not? No. - No?
- Won`t you ask me to sit down? - No, you`d do it.
- But you`d ask me to lay down. - No, you would not do it.
Double J, move over. Meet my friend, here.
Tony, do you want some speed? lt`s really good stuff.
- Can`t you guys get off on dancing? - Tony, can I wipe off your forehead?
Why not? Go ahead.
It`s no blow job.
You don`t know fuck about women. You get a blow job easier than you get that.
I love to watch you dance, Tony. I love it. I love to watch you dance!
I just love it. Watching you dance.
Why don`t you take her for a dance?
That`s a good idea. Would you like to dance?
Any dressing with the lace on the side. Weirdest chick l`ve ever seen.
I love to. I love to watch you dance!
I just love it. Watching you dance.
Doreen, move up a little bit. You look like you`re doing two-step.
Get your head out of his belt!
You can`t dance to this shit!
- Monty, why are you playing that shit? - What?
Look at that chick. She`s dancing, she`s moving.
Joe, you know that girl?
- No. - Seen her before?
Yeah, I saw her here about a month ago.
She can dance.
She`s got the wrong partner, but she can dance.
- Fuck you. - Which position?
Who`s that guy?
- Hey, Teddy. - Hey, Tony!
- How are you? - OK, and you?
- Will you dance for me? - Sure, why not?
- Hello, Lucille. - Nureyev, how are you?
- Do you have a ``7 7``? - Sure, doll.
Give me one of your butts, too.
- They`re having another sweepstakes. - I know that.
It`s double the prize money, $500.
Are you going to enter? Well, you`ll need a partner.
- We won before. - But we`re going to have to practise.
- We`ll have to practise. - We got people coming in from Manhattan.
- Revelation Gazebo, you know? - We`ll have to practise.
That's practise, Annette. I don`t mean dating, I don't mean socialising. I mean practise.
- Why not? We had a date. - Yeah, once. And once was enough.
- Why? - Why?
The whole time you talked about your married sister. And then you talked about your other married sister.
And your third married sister. I got the idea that you were only interested in being a married sister yourself.
Look, I told you l`d take care of it.
Hey Tony look, Double J has been in the car 25 minutes with some chick.
I can`t get the selfish prick out.
These guys can`t do nothing without me.
- You gonna make it with Annette? - I don`t think so.
If you make it with some chicks, they think you`ll dance with them.
Get out! You`ve been in there 20 minutes.
- 25 in the car, 20 in the chick. - Get out before we pull you out.
- She hasn`t come. - Since when did you care?
OK, it`s happening.
It`s happening, it`s happening! l`ll be out in a minute.
Harder! l`m coming, l`m coming!
What was your name?
I just kissed Al Pacino!
I don`t look like Al Pacino.
I could look like him. Al Pacino.
Yeah. Al Pacino.
- Attica, Attica, Attica! - Give me the ball!
- Wanna see the Bruce Lee picture? - You wanna know something? Bruce lee's dead, so I don`t give a damn.
Have you no respect for the guy?
- See what the Knicks pay Frazier? - We`ll never make that much money.
- Hey, douche, douche! - It`s all right.
- Why don`t you kill fags on Sunday? - `Cause then they`ll go to heaven.
Hey, sweetheart! You`re terrific!
Hey, double dirty!
- This is a drag. - What`s with you today?
- l`m not sure l`ll do 2001 tonight. - Fucking do it!
Do you have 20-30 bucks to blow twice a week?
Come on, Tony!
- l`m going to get one of these. - You`ll never have that kind of money.
- That`s your favourite speech! - We`ll never have that much money.
Get it together before it`s all over. A Caddy Seville.
My uncle has one, plus a Mercedes.
He got them by forcing his partner to sell out.
- It`s a dog-eat-dog world. - It`s true.
They have it all locked up. Nobody will give you a chance.
- Nobody gives you nothing. - It`s every man for himself.
It`s a stinking rat race.
- Best vinyl l`ve ever seen at that price! - I told you. You just listen to me.
You saved me a bit of change. If you ever want to be a painter, let me know.
You make twice as much as here. Are you interested?
I don`t know.
You make twice as much, but break your back!
- No advances, nothing... - I gave you a raise.
- Gave me what? - A raise.
- Are you kidding? - Come on, see how much it is.
- Thank you. I can`t believe this. - You better look.
- It doesn`t matter. You gave me a raise. - It`s only $2.50.
- So what? - That's $2.50. It ain`t much.
- The important thing is that it`s a raise. - l`ll give you $3.50 next week. A dollar...
Shut up, will you? Four. l`ll make it an even four.
Never seen anybody so shitass happy over a crummy $2.50 raise!
Wait a minute! Two? You just said $4, didn`t you?
- What the hell are you doing? - I just feel like it allright.
- Girls do that. - I got a raise today.
Why didn`t you say that during dinner? We could have used the conversation. Put them down. How much did you get?
It's gonna be $4.00.
It was $2.50 rght, but he raised the raise when he found out I wasn`t so disappointed.
Shit! Do you know what $4.00 buys today? Don't even buy $3.00!
- Don't see nobody giving you a raise down in Unemployment. - $4.00? Shit!
I knew you`d piss on it. Go on, piss on it! A raise means that you`re good.
How many times has somebody told me I was good in my life? Two times.
This raise and dancing at the disco.
You sure as fuck never did. Asshole!
- Why aren`t you waiting inside? - I wanted to watch you walk.
Tony, listen...l`ve been thinking.
- Maybe l`ll make it with you. - You call that thinking? Jesus Christ!
You`re too much, Annette.
If you say we`re going to make it, then we`ll make it? So I have no say?
It`s time we went out. You wanted to.
You told me how horny a man gets at 1 9. His balls ache if he doesn`t get it.
How do you remember those things?
We`re gonna be spending a lot of time together practising.
If we were balling, we`d be going together. I don`t want to go with you.
- Are you a nice girl or a cunt? - I don`t know. Both?
You can`t be both. A girl has to decide early on what she`s going to be.
- Hi, Pete. - Tony, my man!
- Do you have a free studio? - Two.
- How are you doing?
Pete! He`s always busting my onions.
- I send customers and get free studio...
That means that he...
that come in here.
One-two, one-two-three, one-two-three. Good!
Good. That`s it. Do it again.
- That`s it. Good. Again. - Tony, it`s only dancing!
If you`re not going to take this seriously, I don`t want to dance.
- Don`t get mad. - Don`t get mad?
I think we`ve done enough dancing for today.
- So let`s dance on Wednesday? - Yeah, sure.
- Are you going home now? - No, l`m going to talk to Peter.
And work on some stuff myself.
See you later. You were good today.
Hi. How are you doing?
You`re a very good dancer, you know that?
I would like to meet you.
- Would you mind just going away? - What?
Don`t be hurt. I want to be by myself, you know?
- I saw you at 2001 . - So?
You was looking at me and I was looking at you.
I look at a guy for a millionth of a second and he gets delusions of grandeur!
- l`m going to tell you what you are. - I bet it begins with a ``C``, Mr P.
Fine, fine. That`s...
I know the type. Fine.
What you doing up so late? What is this? Don`t you have any criticism of me?
- Your brother`s upstairs. - You`re kidding!
- Frankie! How are you doing? - How are you, kid?
- It`s good to see you. - You, too.
- You look good. - No, I don`t. You do! You look wonderful.
- Checking out my trophy? - That`s you? First prize.
- Looks just like you. - What did you say to them downstairs?
They look like zombies, like somebody died or something!
- I think they`re in shock, Tony. - Why would they be in shock?
- l`m leaving the Church. - Yeah, sure. Leaving the Church.
- Tell me another one. - l`m leaving the priesthood.
Frank, don`t fool around like that.
Do you think l`m losing my hair? It looks very thin right here and here.
Are you serious?
Can I borrow your clothes until I buy some? I don`t want to wear the uniform.
- l`m really sorry, Frank. - What are you sorry about?
- You got fired, right? - No, I quit.
- You quit? - Yeah, you can, you know?
Well, what did Mom say about it?
``Dear Lord, what am I going to tell Theresa and Marie?``
- What did Dad say? - They`re ashamed. Both of them.
Are you ashamed of me, Tony?
- Didn`t they ask why? - No.
I think they`re afraid to. Like I might say, ``Celibacy``.
Are you going to sleep here tonight? In my room?
- Yeah, I thought I would. - All right, l`ll get blankets for you.
Frank, how come you left, really?
It`s not easy to explain, Anthony. A lot of things.
One day you look at a crucifix, and all you see is a man dying on a cross.
But that`s only a backdrop to something else.
Mama and Papa, their dreams of pious glory.
They turn you into what they wish at the time.
You can`t defend yourself against their fantasies.
All I ever really had any belief in was their image of me as a priest, so...
I guess we`ll have to take your picture down from the mantle.
You know what`s weird? I always felt I was the shit and you were perfect.
Now that l`m the disgrace to the family, l`m not so perfect any more.
So maybe you`re not shit any more.
Yeah, maybe if you`re not so good, then l`m not so bad.
- Give me the groceries. - Don`t take my groceries. Come on!
- Don`t eat the apple. Give it back. - Here.
Jesus! What`s the matter with you? What are you doing?
My brother quit the Church.
I feel wild. l`ve got all this energy!
l`ll call you tonight, all right? See you later, Gus!
Higher with the arms! Yeah, that`s it.
Yeah, do it to me!
- She come in? - I told you she comes in on Tuesday.
- So is she here? - What is today?
- It`s Tuesday. - Yeah.
Hey, Tone! Watch it. That one`s practising to be a bitch. Come on!
Hello, Stephanie Mangano. l`m Tony Manero.
We both have the same last initial.
When we get married I don`t have to change the monogram on my luggage.
Somebody said you`re practising to be a bitch. Is that true?
- What do you want to ask me? - Will you have coffee with me?
- Is that it? - I think you`re a very good dancer.
You know that 2001 Odyssey has a dance contest now?
I think that we could be a dynamite team together.
- How old are you? - l`m 20.
l`m 19 at the moment, but l`ll be 20 very shortly.
I think there`s a world of difference between us.
Not just chronologically, but emotionally, culturally, physically, every way,
and this world would get bigger and worse with every passing week.
- What shit is that? Coffee, not sex. - Just coffee?
I work with very remarkable people. They`re not like Bay Ridge people at all.
- Snobs instead of slobs? - What?
Nothing. Bay Ridge isn`t the worst part of Brooklyn.
- It`s no hellhole. - Well, it ain`t...isn`t Manhattan.
Right over there, across the river, everything is completely different.
It`s beautiful! Just Bautiful! People are beautiful,offices are beautiful.
The secretaries all shop at Bonwit Teller.
The lunch hours are beautiful, too.
They`ll give you two hours for lunch to do something that's related.
We saw Zeffirelli`s ``Romeo and Juliet``.
``Romeo and Juliet``? yeah? I read that in high school.
That`s Shakespeare, right?
No, it`s Zeffirelli, the director of the movie. You know, the movie?
What I never understood about that ``Romeo and Juliet``
is why Romeo took the poison so quick.
I feel like he could have waited.
It`s the way they took poison in those days.
- Are you eating? Here`s the menu. - No, l`ll just have tea with lemon.
l`ve started drinking tea. It`s more refined.
All the women executives drink tea with lemon. They notice that I do, too.
- I like coffee. I drink coffee. - Yeah.
l`ve only been with this agency a short time,
but over there l`m functioning in a kind of public relations capacity.
I fill in for the agents.
This week I had business lunches with Eric Clapton at the Cóte Basque.
- And Cat Stevens at Le Madrigal. - Far out!
You heard of those restaurants?
No, I don`t know those exact restaurants, but I know the type.
- But you must have heard of the artists. - No, I don`t know... Not really.
- Why did you say, ``Far out``? - It sounded like far out. Wasn`t it?
- Yeah. - We`d like a lemon with some tea.
l`d like a cheeseburger and some coffee.
Know who came in the office? Laurence Olivier.
- Who`s that? - You don`t know who he is?
Laurence Olivier is the greatest actor in the world! You know who he is.
He`s the English actor on television, who does those Polaroid commercials.
Oh, him! He`s good. He is good.
I did a few errands for him.
He tells everyone in the office
that l`m the brightest, the most vivacious thing in the entire office!
Could you get a camera from him at a discount?
- I didn`t ask him about a camera! - `Cause you have one, you sly fox.
- Are you enjoying what l`m telling you? - Sure.
Maybe you can`t handle hearing about a kind of life so different from yours.
- You mean better? - Yes, sure, it`s better.
l`m out of this Bay Ridge scene.
l`m getting my own apartment in Manhattan.
l`m changing as a person. l`m growing. Nobody knows how much l`m growing.
Why don`t you go on a diet?
Listen. I like you.
We could dance together, nothing more. I don`t want you coming on to me.
- Why not? - I don`t dig guys like you any more.
You`re too young, have no class, and you don`t have your shit together.
It`s easy to get your shit together. Take a salad bowl and potato masher.
Get your shit together. Shall I tell you what I do?
- It`s not necessary. - l`ll tell you what I do.
I work in a paint store, and I got a raise this week.
Right, and you probably live with your family,
hang out with your buddies, and Saturday nights you blow it all at 2001 .
You`re a cliché. You`re nowhere, on your way to no place.
- What you got? A fucking stairway to the stars or what? - Maybe.
l`m taking a course, and next semester l`ll take two.
- You didn`t go to college, did you? - No.
- Did you ever think of going to college? - No, did you?
- Not back then... - Then why bug me about it?
Why didn`t you want to go to college? Tell me.
Jesus Christ! I didn`t!
The high I get at 2001 is just dancing. It`s not being a bastard or anything.
But l`d like to get that high someplace else in my life, you know?
- Like where? - I don`t know where. Someplace.
Dancing can`t last forever. It`s a short-lived kind of thing.
But l`m getting older, you know?
But so what? Does that mean I can`t feel that way about anything else in life?
- Is that it? - We have to split here.
- No, l`ll walk you the rest of the way. - No, l`ll meet you at the dance studio.
- Stephanie, I can walk you home. - Nothing personal, right?
Come on, Stephanie! I can walk you.
Jesus Christ! You know...
- Where is he? Did you call him? - No.
- What`s the matter? - Gus is in hospital. The spics got him.
- Barons? - Barracudas.
- That`s my fucking car! - Give me the keys.
- You`re asking for it. - I just saw him!
- He could have run, but that`s Gus. - Don`t worry about it.
I visited him. He has a broken nose, ribs, leg and four teeth knocked out.
He was carrying his groceries and three of them jumped him.
They spilled his groceries.
So he said, under his breath, ``Grease- balls, spic-dicks,`` and they got him.
Check it out.
Nobody in there.
We`re going to cruise around until there`s enough of them we can handle.
- We`ll pick off a couple on the street. - That`s pussy!
- You`re fucked up! - l`m sorry, l`m sorry, l`m sorry.
l`m sorry, l`m sorry.
Forget it, we`ll get them tomorrow.
Dream good, jerk off better.
- Tony, l`m getting married. - Will you cut that shit.
I just wanted to let you know.
If you get married, we`ll all go with you on your honeymoon, all right?
- Take it easy. - Bobby, get in the car!
We should go to the hospital tomorrow, you know?
You cool off. You know?
All right. Goodnight.
- Tony, what did you say to Father Frank Junior? - What?
- What did you say to him? What did you do? - Yeah? What did you say?
- Whatcha you talking about? - You must have said something to him.
You sleep in the same room, you talk to him and the next night he stays out all night.
- l`ve said nothing to him. - A priest staying out all night.
The priest is not a priest no more, he's growing up so he can do what he wants.
- Something you said to him! - Are you trying to blame me now he ain't a prist no more?
- You`ve been writing to him. - You`re trying to hang this on me!
He called, he called.
In a couple of days, he`ll see he`s wrong.
He`s going through a trial of the soul. He`s going back to the Church.
- No, he won`t... - Yes, he`s going back to the Church!
- He`s going back! - No! You don`t have a priest any more.
You`ve got nothing but three shit children now! Good, good.
l`m sorry, Mom.
I didn`t mean that. l`m sorry.
- I love you, Mom. I really do. - Go away. Get out of here.
- How are you? - OK.
Look, Annette, I have to tell you something.
It`s very hard to tell you this, but...
...I changed my mind about us dancing together. I have another partner.
It`s professional. Things like this happen when it`s professional.
Jesus Christ. First my mother, now you.
Why do you hate me so much? All I ever did was like you.
Give me a break.
- Hi. - You`re late.
Only five minutes. How long have you been here?
- Six, seven minutes. - Pete said you`d been here 1 5.
l`ve got some records. I don`t know if you like them. You like these guys?
You do the New York Hustle or the Latin Hustle?
New York, Latin, I do it all.
Follow me this time.
- That`s nice. Did you make that up? - I saw it on TV first, then I made it up.
- I learned one. What I do... - Wait, let me check something out.
- Come on. - What are you doing?
Stay right there.
- Now we can dance! - Let me show you the Latin step.
Take your hand like this and count.
l`ve got that. It`s good.
That's good ... I like that.
- Do you know the Tango Hustle? - Yeah.
Let`s try that.
- Would you like some coffee? - No, I gotta go home.
I like you when you`re like this.
When you`re quiet and ain't laying all that shit on me.
Well yeah? As a matter of fact guess who I had lunch with today? Paul Anka.
- I had to open my big mouth right. - It was very interesting. Very interesting.
- A very very intelligent fellow.
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)