Saturday Night Fever CD2
- I had to open my big mouth right. - It was very interesting. Very interesting. Very interesting
- A very very intelligent fellow. - Interesting .. You cream over that word interesting don't you.
- Well, what`s wrong with interesting? - I don't know .. Something. Let me tell you something. I have never told you this before
- I think you`re full of shit. - Oh, you do, do you?
But I don`t know how much is shit and how much is bullshit.
Well listen, when you figure it out, let me know, all right?
Listen, we should practise a couple of more times. Maybe go to 2001 with a crowd.
- How about Saturday, would that be good? - Maybe.
Stephanie, I want to ask you something, all right.
I don`t know how to say this.
Do you think that I am either interesting or intelligent?
Interesting, yeah. Yeah.
I don`t know. Maybe.
I don't know. l`ve got to know you better. You`ve got a way of seeing things a certain way.
Intelligent? Yeah, maybe. Maybe intelligent.
Well, what do you know? All right!
Stephanie, how come we never talk about how we feel when we`re dancing? How come we never talk about that?
- Goodnight and thanks. - Maybe I could walk you the rest of the way? let me do that
You shouldn`t have asked, you should have just done it!
Hot stuff. Jesus!
- What`s happening? - This is my brother Frank.
Our table is over there.
You guys have a Moses effect! The crowd parts like the Red Sea.
- They know the Faces. - Do you like it, Father?
Do I look like your father? Please don`t call me that. I never could stand that.
But, yeah, I think the place is energising!
- Hey. - Hey.
Are you as good in bed as on the dance floor?
Are you? Are you as good in bed as you are on the dance floor?
He never made it in a bed.
Watch this. This isn`t my regular partner, but you`ll see.
- What are you going to have to drink? - ``7 7``.
Where is she?
So, when is Connie going to get her answer, huh?
- You know, Connie? - Yeah?
If you`re as good in bed as you are on the dance floor, I bet you're one lousy fuck.
So how come they always send flowers the next day?
Some guys don`t know a lousy fuck. Or maybe they thought you were dead!
My girlfriend is such a good Catholic, she says she loves the taste of Communion wafers.
- Mr Manero, can I talk to you for a second? - What`s he doing?
Oh, Forget this!
Give the kid some room. He`s taking over again!
- He`s very good. - He`s the king out there, Father.
- He`s the best. - Hey man .. He`s great, he`s great.
- Listen, can I talk to you, Father? - Call me Frank.
Frank ... listen. Do you want to hear something? Listen, my girlfriend...
Can I tell you something? Come here for a second.
I got a lot of ideas. I was reading up about the Pope. Hey, Father!
- Frank. - Frank. Yeah, Frank.
Listen, Frank. I got a girlfriend. Her name is Pauline, and I...
- What? Did you get her pregnant? - Yes, I did. Yes, I did.
She loves the taste of Communion wafers.
Well, I have ideas swimming around in my head. l`ve been reading a lot of stuff.
- I heard the Pope can give a special... - ...dispensation.
Do you think the Pope could give Pauline an abortion?
- You mean give you a dispensation for an abortion? - Yeah, do you think he could?
- I don`t think so, Bobby. - Maybe he could for me.
- Maybe? - I'm sorry, Bobby. I don`t think so.
Have you talked to your priest about it?
Yeah, l`ve talked to everybody about it. I mean, l`ve talked to a lot of people.
Thank you! Thanks a lot. You play, you pay, you know? lt`s funny, right?
Don`t forget, everybody. You could win, too, man!
Disco Universe Sweepstakes are just a week away.
- Do you know Stephanie Mangano? - No.
- I do. - Has she come in?
- No, not yet. - Are you sure?
- Tony! That was great. - You liked it?
- l`m going home now. - Home?
Stay longer. The night`s just beginning.
It`s not my scene. You didn`t expect me to stay all night?
No, I didn`t. Yes, I thought that maybe you`d stay a little...
- No, it`s not your scene. - l`m sorry.
Don`t worry about it. It`s nothing. Come on, l`ll walk you to the door.
You know, your dancing is really marvellous. It`s exciting!
It`s exciting to watch you. They can`t keep their eyes off you.
- I have to go now. - Have a good night. l`ll see you later.
- Has she come in? - You just asked me. She isn`t here.
- Is your brother OK? - He`s fine. He just had a stomach thing.
We could make it now. We aren`t practising, so we could make it.
We make it when I decide, all right? When I say so.
- l`ll just make it with somebody else. - Who?
- Somebody! Anybody here. - Somebody here?
- Double J, Joey... - The fuck you will!
Bobby, we`re going to the car. When I get back, we`ll go to the bridge.
Are you fixed?
- Are you fixed? - What do you mean?
- Are you on the Pill, or what? - No.
- What have you got? The IOU thing? - No.
- No diaphragm? Nothing? - It doesn`t matter.
- Nothing? - Tony, I love you.
Are you kidding? Forget it.
Fuck! Just give me a blow job. Come on.
- Just a minute. - Hey, Tony!
Forget it. Fix yourself up. Everything was cool, you had a good time.
Annette, can you dig it? I knew that you could.
- Joey! - Fuck, Double J!
Tony! Let`s get the motherfuck down! Let`s push him off!
- You`re going in, you big fucking hunk! - `sto cazzo, man!
Come on, Tony! Let`s get him!
Come on, let`s go.
- Honky! - Let`s get the motherfuck off!
Don`t look! l`m coming!
- Can you dig it? - I knew that you could!
You stupid bitch.
I wish you were staying longer.
Ex-priests don`t stay back home. Everyone`s too disgraced.
When a family raises a priest, they think they`ve scored points in heaven.
We`d better get going. I have to pick up some people on the way.
- We have to keep in touch. - Will you like this settlement house?
It`ll do until I figure out my next move.
- And you? - What?
- What will you do about the dancing? - People ask me all the time.
All my life l`ve been told l`m the no-good in the family.
The only way you`ll survive is to do what you think is right.
Not what they try to jam you into. If you do that, you`ll end up miserable.
Have a good trip.
- I left you something in your room. - What?
- A souvenir. - Money?
- Hi! Why are you standing there? - Why didn`t you come on Saturday?
- I didn`t say I would come. - The fuck you did.
I said maybe. I didn`t think you`d get upset about it.
Forget upset, l`m not upset, but we needed the practice. You should`ve been there.
Let`s practise, then.
I didn`t bring records. I didn`t think you`d be here.
So why did you come for, huh?
- `sto cazzo. Do you know `sto cazzo? - Yeah, I know `sto cazzo.
We`ll use some of this stuff.
``lf you`re not of your mind to break up...``
- What`s up? - We`ve been waiting, man.
- Pete said you were practising. - We`ve been cruising you-know-who.
We`ll talk about it later.
Stephanie, this is Joey, Double J and Bobby C.
- How are you, Stephanie? Are you a dancer? - Yeah.
- You hungry? - Yeah.
Where do you want to eat?
l`m going to change, and then...
- What maracas! - They`re nice tits.
l`m going on to be travelling on promotional tours with authors and performers.
l`ll hate leaving Manhattan and missing certain ballets and concerts.
Tell them about the people who come to the office.
You know who came in today? David Bowie, He comes in, in an astrakhan coat.
- He`s a faggot. - A half-faggot.
- Relax. Let`s sit down. - You mean he`s bisexual?
Yeah, he swings both ways. Men and boys. What`s so funny?
Joe Namath came in today. You know him?
He wanted some coffee, so I brought him some, and he asked me to join him.
- Joe Namath? - Yeah. We were talking a little.
He asked what it was like to be 21 . I said I didn`t know, because l`m just 20.
- What else? - That`s all.
- Isn`t that enough? - Don`t you ever chew, Tony?
- When my mother dies, you get the job. - Your throat is full of hamburger.
Big gobs, like dog food. Dog Friskies, Yummies. He`s going to turn into a dog!
Stephanie, can I talk to you?
You seem to know a lot of people and a lot of places and things.
I have a friend. He`s a very good friend, and he got a girl pregnant.
If you had to choose between abortion and marriage, what would you do?
Who would I have to marry?
You`d have to marry me.
- l`d get an abortion. So long, Tony! - It was very nice meeting you.
- What did you think of her? - I thought she was nice.
- She`s a snotty bitch. - She`s cool when you get to know her.
- Did you fuck her yet? - What do you think?
- I don`t think so. - You guys need to grow up.
I need the afternoon off.
Sam`s out, Harold`s sick. Take these.
- But I have to. - Sorry, Tony.
l`ve been here almost eight months and haven`t missed a day!
- Not today, Tony. - Come on, Mr Fusco!
When those old farts miss days, you say nothing!
- Cool off! - l`m taking the afternoon off.
- Then you`re fired. - l`m doing it.
- You`re fired! - Fuck you, asshole!
And the horse you rode in on.
- Cocksucker asshole! - I don`t want to marry Pauline.
- Then don`t. - I have to! She won`t have an abortion.
- Everyone says I have to marry her. - Who?
Her fucking parents, my fucking parents, the fucking priest,
her fucking guidance counsellor.
Tony, l`m paralysed.
You and me have been friends a long time. l`m hurting.
Shit! You`re always together and l`m always fucking up. You`re always OK.
Everybody fucks up. Really! Don`t worry about anything.
- You`re great! - l`m in a rush. I hate to leave you.
I appreciate this. The car is really important today.
- Call me tonight? - Yes. Don`t worry.
- Take care. - Talk to you later, then?
- You`ll call tonight? - Yeah.
You`ll call me tonight?
- Stephanie, this got me fired. - What?
You couldn`t do it on Sunday, so my boss fired me.
I wanted everything in, so I could fix it up on Saturday.
Nobody bitched at my office. I got the whole day off.
- hey, l`m sorry. - It`s all right. No big deal, I can handle it.
Come on in.
Put that over here.
- Hey! - I thought you`d be out of town.
I postponed the trip.
Jay, this is my friend Tony Manero. This is Jay Langhart.
Unspecified status. How do you do?
- l`m leaving you all the furniture. - Are you kidding?
You picked out most of it anyway.
- Well, super. - Nobody says super any more!
- Can I get you a beer, a glass of wine? - No, it`s all right.
- I read that book you told me to read. - Kerr or Lawson?
- Kerr. - You should`ve read the Lawson.
If I can help you guys move in, l`ll be glad to help.
l`ll get the rest.
- Who is that guy? - He`s an arranger, a record producer.
He wants to do films. He`s moving to a more expensive apartment.
I met him at the agency.
He didn`t want his wife to know what money he had until after the divorce.
- Come on, let`s go. - I meant, who is he to you?
He`s a friend of mine. He`s a friend.
I was living with him for a little while.
Are you in love with him? Tell me the story.
No! We had a thing, it didn`t work out and it`s over now, but he still likes me.
He likes to have you around for a quick piece.
He helped me! lt`s crazy at that place. You don`t know shit!
I didn`t know how to do stuff, so l`d ask him and he`d tell me.
And it would be all right.
Otherwise l`d be like an idiot, saying, ``I don`t know.`` He helps me.
Does he help you get in and out of the sack?
He helped me. What the hell do you expect me to do? What do you expect?
He helped me.
Don`t cry about it. All right, so he helped you. That`s good for you.
Let`s get out of here.
It`s all right.
Don`t worry about anything. Don`t worry about that.
- We`ll stop here for a while. - No, don`t stop. Just take me home.
No, we`ll just sit here for a while. Don`t worry about anything.
It`s pretty, isn`t it?
Do you know how tall that bridge is? That tower goes up 690 feet.
40 million cars go across a year.
1 27,000 tons of steel is involved in that.
It`s almost three quarters of a million yards of concrete. That`s right.
The centre span is 4,260 feet long.
With the on-ramps, it all totals two and a half miles.
You know all about the bridge, don`t you?
I know everything about that bridge.
Know what else? There`s a guy buried in the cement.
Know how it happened?
While they were working on it, pouring the cement,
he slipped off on the upper part of the bridge and, you know, fell in.
- What a way to go. - I come here a lot. I get ideas.
What kind of ideas do you get?
I dunno...daydreams. I daydream a lot.
Mr Fusco, l`ve come for what l`ve got coming.
- Tommy, things got hot under the collar. - What do you talkin about?
I don`t want to lose you. You`re a good kid, Tony. The customers like you. Stay.
- l`m not fired? - No. Come on.
- Jesus Christ, unbelievable! - You`ve got a future here.
Harold`s been here 18 years, since I opened. Mike, 15 years!
Give Harold a hand. He`s making a mess of it.
What are you doing?
- Whoa, man!
I didn`t know you hung your label on her!
That guy`s the biggest cunt hound in Bay Ridge.
- My God, l`ve been in serious danger! - It`s no joke. He`s a sleazy whore.
- I was dancing with him. Dancing. - No, no, forget it.
- Let`s dance. - You disgust me.
What do you mean? I was just dancing with the guy!
- Tony! - What do you want?
Beautiful! There are six, seven of them and chicks.
- Let`s wait until there are three or four. - One or two?
- Tony! - l`m thinking.
- Tony... - Shut up!
- Back up. - What are you doing, Double J?
- Backing up. - Are you crazy?
- l`m getting married. - Shut up!
Come on, fuckers!
- Joey! - Tony, help me! Please, God!
What the hell do you think you`re doing?
- Tony, come here! lt`s me. Come on! - Let`s get outta here!
He chickened! Where is he?
Go, man, go!
- Where the hell were you? - I was just driving around.
I was looking for you.
- Did you get the number of the truck? - Don`t make me laugh.
- Look. We don`t love you, right? - We got them.
- Does it hurt? - Yeah.
- Did you really kick their asses? - We got them, Italian style.
That`s great. Except, you know, l`m not so sure it was the Barracudas.
- You said it was. - No, I said it probably was.
Don`t pull our legs. We can get into trouble for that.
You said it probably was.
Yes, but it could have been the Spanish Barons.
Stupid bastard! We almost got our heads busted.
Yeah? Not you, lover.
- You know, you`ve got some fucking pair of balls! - I had to lay somebody out for it.
- Are you stupid? Didn`t you see them? - If I didn`t say who, they`d gotten off!
Fuck you, Gus! Do you know what? I feel like breaking your broken leg!
Oh, God, I can`t believe it!
- I could have killed him. - You couldn`t kill crab lice!
- Do you think l`m a coward? - What do you think you are?
Enough of that shit! l`m bored with it, all right?
Hey, look at this. You`re beautiful, babe!
We`ve got the winners here. Let`s get a table.
- How are you doing? - l`m all right.
- What happened to your face? - I cut myself shaving.
- With a switchblade, huh? - Come on.
A big hand for Shirley Charles and Chester Bronson!
Be cool, everybody.
No way! No good!
Now we have Stephanie Mangano and Tony Manero!
- Joey, give me another one of those. - You`ve had enough.
- All right, get high. It`s your head. - That`s right.
Hey! Hey, be cool!
Now we have couple number 1 5! The Puerto Rican couple.
Maria Héctor y César Rodriguez!
- Wrong neighbourhood! - Tony, you`ll take the prize.
- They`re so fucking good. - They`re spics!
Look at them, greasing up the floor.
- No contest! - Bullshit. They were better than us.
- No, they were just different. - Bullshit.
Folks, we have the judges` decision.
In third place we have Elizabeth and Joseph Cursa. Give them a hand!
Second prize! From Puerto Rico, César Rodriguez and Maria Héctor!
- You`re doing them a favour! - You`ll take the prize.
Don`t spend it in one place.
In first place, the coolest, Brooklyn`s Fred Astaire, the boogie-woogie man.
He was hot! He was right on!
Stephanie Mangano and Tony Manero!
Come on. Come on!
Come on, let`s boogie!
- You put them down! - You phoney bastards!
You know who should have won. My friends can`t be straight with me!
- Up your ass! - We won it.
It was rigged. That`s like family. They can`t give it to a spic, a stranger!
- We were just as good, and I know it. - You think so?
Come with me.
Congratulations. l`d like to give you this, because I think you deserve it.
- If the spics are good, they deserve it. - But we won!
This is a fucking shithole!
The assholes I hang out with. I can`t believe them sometimes.
Everybody has to dump on somebody! Nobody can do it straight, right?
My pa gets dumped on at work, so he dumps on my mother.
The spics dump on us, so we have to dump on them.
Everybody`s dumping on everybody. Even the humping is dumping.
- All right, tell me what`s wrong. - Get in. Get in!
What the hell is wrong with you?
- Leave me alone. Get away! - You`re such a fucking cockteaser.
- Don`t call me that! - Why do you hang around with me?
- Dancing. - Dancing? Why else?
You want to know? lt`s bullshit! l`ve just been dumping all my bullshit on you.
Selling my act on you. Making you think I love you. It`s all bullshit!
- You fucking cunt! - You stop it! Don`t!
Get off me!
- l`m mad at you, Tony. - Annette`s giving everybody snatch pie!
- The fuck you are. - What are you doing?
What is with you? And you, you punk? You little fuck!
- What is it? - You don`t give a shit about her!
Annette, get in the car.
Go on. Do it.
I told you. You can fuck all night on speed.
- Joey, what are you doing? - The first is always the best.
Come on, Double J. You`re up.
See you guys later.
Come on! We`ll have a good time.
I don`t want to do it.
Shit! With me she gotta cry.
- Goddamn, Annette. - No, don`t. No, no.
Woah! Double J!
Come on, Double J!
With no pants and no hands!
Fuck you, Manhattan! Come to Brooklyn!
- Mine`s so big I have to strap it down. - Anita says mine is the biggest in town.
Are you proud of yourself, Annette?
Is that what you wanted? Good.
Now you`re a cunt.
What are you doing?
Where are you going?
Come on, Annette. l`m sorry.
- I said l`m sorry. - I didn`t want to do it.
- Look at this guy! Bobby, you punk! - Tony!
- Look at me! - Bobby, get down! lt`s too dangerous.
Look at me, Tony!
Look at me! Hey, Tony!
- l`m not kidding. Get down from there. - l`m all right.
l`m all right, Tony. l`m all right. Watch me.
- Tony, look at me. - Now you`re being crazy.
- Look at me. l`m doing it! - It`s dangerous.
Look at me!
Give me your hand. Come back in.
- Watch! - Don`t! You`re making me nervous.
Don`t do that.
Get over here right now. I mean it!
- I did it. - What?
- I did it. - What?
Get over here right now. Come on.
- Don`t be upset. We`ll talk in the car. - You didn`t talk to me before.
How come you never called me?
- I didn`t want to fuck up. - You didn`t. We`ll talk.
I didn`t want to fuck up this time.
Any of you think maybe he killed himself?
There are ways of killing yourself without killing yourself.
You can go now.
Forget the number, Chief. We won`t find anything tonight.
- Is that you? - Yeah, it`s me.
- l`m really sorry about last night. - You`re sorry?
Yeah, l`m sorry. It won`t happen again, I promise.
- I really need to talk to you. - What do you mean by that?
Just like I said, I need to talk to you.
Ok listen now, if I open the door, you won`t pull any funny stuff on me, right?
No, of course not.
First time l`ve ever let a known rapist in my apartment.
l`ll just stay right here. That way you don`t think l`m going to jump you.
What`s wrong with you, man?
Nothing. l`ll tell you later.
You can`t just stand there. This is ridiculous. Come on.
l`ve been up all night, just walking around. l`m going to get myself my own place.
l`m getting my money and coming back. Cos I am not going back.
Why don`t you sit down? Come on.
- So what are you doing? - l`m not going back there.
- They`re assholes. l`m fed up with it. - OK. What are you going to do?
You get a job. Do what you do. Get a nice apartment.
OK. What kind of job?
I don`t know. What did you do? You came in. You couldn`t do anything.
I could type when I came.
l`m an able person. I can do these things.
Of course you can.
Tony, I want to tell you something.
You know, I said all that stuff to you about...
...using you, practising my act on you, you know.
It wasn`t true. There were other reasons why I was hanging around you.
- What do you mean? - You made me feel better.
You gave me admiration, you know? Respect. Support.
Stephanie, maybe now, when l`m going to be in town,
maybe we could see each other.
I don`t mean like that. I know you`re thinking l`m promoting your pussy.
I mean like friends. Like you once said: we could help each other.
- You want to be friends? - l`d like to be friends with you.
Do you think you know how?
Do you think you could be friends with a girl? Could you stand being friends with a girl?
The truth? I don`t know.
I could try. That`s all I can say.
Let`s be friends, all right? We`ll just be friends.
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirited Away CD2
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)