The headboard. The headboard, honey.
You know it makes me nervous.
Could you put your hand up there...
...and hold it? That's right, because...
When did you get back in town?
Where are you staying?
Is she still in the same place?
Listen. Why don't you...? I'll call you tomorrow.
Why don't you come by the shop and say hello?
Why do you bother with them? Tell them you're sleeping and hang up.
This girl has problems.
Know what your problem is?
- You have too many sick ladies. - Oh, yeah?
Particularly in your business.
Don't worry, honey...
...because I'm gonna protect you.
Look what I found.
What do you mean?
I don't know why you don't get yourself an answering service.
What are you doing?
I'm looking for my keys.
- You said you weren't going anywhere. - I just gotta see this friend.
What are you talking about?
You're going to see one of those girls.
She's not a girl. Just a friend.
Wait until I'm dressed because I'm going too.
Christ, get me a Kleenex.
Look, Felicia. I won't be long.
- You're great. - Thanks a lot.
- This girl has attacks. - What attacks?
It's got something to do with her pancreas.
She's got a...
- Pancreatic ulcer? - Yeah, I think so.
- That's serious. - I know.
- Her doctor? - Don't know.
- Very serious. - I know.
- Ruth had a pancreatic ulcer. - She did?
- It turned out to be a cancer. - Wow.
What are you going for, George? You're not a doctor.
I gotta give her some pills. She ran out of Percodan.
Felicia, I want your ass in this bed when I get back.
- You do? - Yes.
- You're very weird, George. - You're great, baby.
You are great.
Take this off.
Christ! Goddamn it.
- Who is it? - Who do you think?
- Honey. - Yeah?
- Don't yell at me. - I'm not.
- There were shots. - What?
Gunshots. Some gunshots.
- Where? - Here.
- In the canyon. - It's a big canyon, honey.
So what? A bullet can probably go a mile.
- Why do you leave me alone? - I was running all over...
...preparing for the bank tomorrow. - Why didn't you call?
I can't make outgoing calls.
Just breathe, honey.
Sometimes I get this terrible feeling that something awful will happen.
I don't know. Like somebody's going to get me.
- I've had these dreams lately. - What dreams?
They're dumb, but...
...somebody gets me and they throw me around the room.
They grab me and tie me down.
- Then what? - Then I wake up.
I figure if somebody's gonna get you...
...it's probably gonna be me.
How are you, baby?
How are you?
Where were you?
I'm great, honey. Fantastic. I really couldn't be better.
I really feel incredible.
No. Where were you?
Getting it together. I'm opening up the shop.
- Really? - Yeah.
- I'm at the epitome of my life. - What happened tonight?
I can't talk about it. I've been disgusted.
- You said you're at the epitome. - I am. I am.
Till I get Norman off my ass, and people work for me...
Women can get to be an occupational hazard.
What do you mean?
While I work in that shop, I'm always doing too many heads.
- What about me? - You're different.
- I am? - You're great.
- Do you really mean that? - I'm gonna retire with you.
- Honey? - Yeah?
- Why am I great? - Jesus, I don't know. You're great.
- Know what I read in Cosmopolitan? - What?
If you don't have a baby before you're 30, you'll have a Mongolian idiot.
- George. - Bullshit.
Maybe you don't even like children.
You've never been around one.
I'm around you and I like you, don't I?
- Yeah. - Okay.
Good night, honey.
- George? - What?
Jackie won't bring children into the world.
Says it's overpopulated and hypocritical.
Could we talk about this in the morning?
Jesus, let me show you something.
Jesus, let me show you something.
Six, six and three-quarters. That's our prime rate.
I'll tell you something else. The big boys are going for it.
Do you know where FHA is?
- FHA? - Just take a guess where they are.
Well, seven and a half.
- Wow. - Wow, indeed.
We're not going back to the old days.
- Guess not. - Inflation's not the reason.
Rates rise independently of tight money.
What sort of references do you have, Mr. Roundy?
I do Barbara Rush.
You do what?
Her hair. I do Barbara Rush.
I meant credit references and...
Jesus. I'm not the cigarette kind.
So what? We get a trip out of it. It's a job.
Egypt? Why Egypt?
- That's where the pyramids are. - You seem disappointed.
- Egypt? - Is there somewhere you'd rather go?
- Maybe we can change our location. - No, that's not it.
- Do you have children? - No.
- Are you married? - No.
- Got something against traveling? - No.
- Something against us? - No.
Jill, you can come out and say it.
We'll let you know tomorrow.
Thank you for coming by.
Please don't misunderstand. I would like to go.
- Thank you. - Sure.
Jesus, this town.
Financial statement? I got the heads.
Customers come to me. They want me.
If I open a shop, they'll come to me.
- I got lots of heads. - Okay.
- Know what I'm talking about? - No.
How do you expect to lend me money if you don't know my business?
Good morning, Mr. Roundy.
Excuse me. Aren't I entitled to make out a financial statement?
Yes, of course.
Miss Michaels, would you hand me a few of those forms?
Thanks very much.
Just have these notarized...
...and we'll see how it goes. - Thanks.
Do you know what George did?
He wakes me up at 2:00 am to do my hair.
I don't know.
He woke me up and said, "I'm gonna make you...
...the grooviest chick in this town."
- What did you do? - I looked at him and said, "George...
...if you love me, I am the grooviest chick."
- Did he cut your hair? - We didn't get around to that.
Jackie, when you and George were together, did he do that stuff?
I can't remember. It was so long ago.
Yeah, stupid question.
I'm pleased that you're happy with Lester.
It's great to wake up in the morning with your rent paid.
George was just too much of a gypsy for me.
- He went to the bank today. - Oh, he did?
I just couldn't wait that long. But George is great.
Yeah, George is great. He's great.
- Hey, baby. What's happening? - Nothing. I reconciled with Ron.
- Ron? - The guy I divorced last summer.
- I hope you make it. - Call me.
I don't have your number. Stop by the shop.
Am I dry?
Think it has enough height?
You think it has the height?
Would someone feel me?
Am I dry?
- Is this a nice height? - It looks great.
- You're late. - Let me...
- Wait. - I don't care.
- The girl... - I don't care if she's dead.
- Norman says to charge for coffee. - You know what you can tell Norman.
- Sorry. - Don't waste my time. Understand?
It's important to me. Let's stick to hair if you want.
- Stop. Have Mary do it. - Have her do what?
- You have no respect for me! - I don't?
You can't distinguish me from your Hollywood numbers!
- My what? - Numbers!
- That's Tickle Pink. What? - Numbers.
I don't need to be put in this kind of position.
- Why are you here? - Wash and set.
You need a cut.
- Norman said... - George says you need a cut.
- I shouldn't be put in this position. - I'm not trying to do that.
I'll have Mary wash you. Mary?
- Wash her. - With?
A Brillo pad. I'm not trying to put you in a position.
Shit. I'll be right back.
- I'm taking a lot of shit lately. - It's Norman.
Ain't no Norman.
You're like my Otis. He can't keep off the ladies.
- How's he doing? - Got a letter from him.
- He just made corporal squad leader. - That's great.
Rocko, I don't believe what you're saying to me.
That is the purest comment I've ever made.
- lf you can't do my hair... - Stop. I'm going crazy.
- Why? - I've been cutting too much hair.
I'm losing all my concepts.
Baby, you're great.
- Hey, baby. What's happening? - They want me to go to Egypt.
Great. Jill, meet Felicia.
- Hello. - Hello.
- How did it go at the bank? - Great.
- Could I speak to you? - Well, I'm...
- Go ahead, George. - Could I?
- I said I wasn't sure I could go. - Where?
- Egypt. - Great. I gotta get back.
- How did it go at the bank? - Great. Can we talk later?
- Why the bank? - Trying to get my own shop.
- Really? - George.
- Yeah? - You're late.
You're supposed to go to Buffums.
- Buffums? - Yes, Buffums.
- I'm busy. - You promised to do the show.
- Fuck, Norman! - George.
- Gloria needs a cut? - Her ends are split.
Well, don't you contradict me in public again!
What is this shit about not charging for coffee?
I'm charging $25 a head already. I'm not gonna hit them for coffee.
I want you to learn to collect. Will you learn to nickel-and-dime?
You're gonna end up without a pot to pee in.
- Looking great. - What are you doing later?
- Whatever you say. - We have this political thing tonight.
Can you comb me for it?
You went to the bank?
For a loan?
You really want your own shop?
Go see Lester.
- Your husband? - Yes.
- About? - The shop's a good investment.
- I'll tell him. - Hey, I'm a star.
- George. - Hey, baby. Say hello to Felicia.
I already did.
- When can we talk? - I'm working now.
- I have an important decision to make. - About what?
- Whether or not to go. - Go where?
- Egypt! - Did they offer you a job yet?
No! But I think they might.
I'll be right back.
- Is she the one with the ulcer? - I don't know.
- They didn't offer you the job? - I still want your opinion.
- Can we talk after work? - I never know when that is.
Neither do I, baby.
Know what Lillian Bercovici did after I sprayed her?
She touched and played with it! I don't know what it is!
- She's heavy. You gotta take it. - I can't stand her.
- Shit. - She all right?
- She's fine. - You would be a good investment.
- Great. - Otherwise, I wouldn't tell Lester.
- You really mean it? - Yes.
I mean it or I wouldn't say it.
Dennis, doesn't Felicia looks great?
- Great. - Great.
I don't care whether the fish lay eggs in the Baltic.
I want beluga caviar! Call Chasen's. Call Jurgenson's.
I don't care how much it costs...
Well, then spend it. Be sure it's there tonight.
You gotta do everything yourself!
Felicia says you're a good hairdresser.
- She says you're fabulous. - Thank you.
I didn't say it. She did.
How did you get into that...
...line of work?
I went to beauty school.
You go to beauty school and get your operator's license.
You graduate and you're a hairdresser.
It's an unusual trade.
The important thing is you're successful at it.
- In a way, but l... - What's this?
- The chairs from Mr. Russell. - He calls that wholesale?
We've had it with him.
- I'm better than my boss. - That's very good, George.
It's wonderful that you want to do something.
I usually don't get into personal services. Too hard to monitor.
If you don't watch your operators they'll steal.
- Am I right or not? - You're right.
Who needs that aggravation?
- When I come home from work... - Sorry, but I have to have that key.
- What key? - I've been ringing.
The door's locked. The man from Sloan's is coming...
How did you lose it? George, this is Jackie.
Hi. I mean, hello. We've met.
- Is that right? - George is a terrific hairdresser.
That's what I hear.
- How's Norman? - Great.
- Who's doing your hair? - Oh, nobody much.
George wants to open a shop.
No kidding. Your own shop?
George, will you excuse us a moment, please?
- Out, please. - Yeah.
I called to tell you I was sending it over, but the line was busy.
You're always on the phone.
My secretary saw you talking to that boy.
- Steve? - Whatever his name is. That actor.
Steve Slutes couldn't get arrested as an actor.
He couldn't get arrested as a boy.
Then you were talking to him?
I ran into him at the 76 station. Should I have hidden?
I was talking to him. You never let me see anybody.
I can't even bring my girlfriends to the house.
You're even jealous of the dogs.
I have to talk to somebody, don't I?
I'm not jealous of the dogs.
I'm not jealous of anybody.
I can't afford to get caught off base.
I can't talk to some broken actor. Think I'll tell him I'm screwing you?
Of course not.
- That's not very logical. - It is logical.
It's the most logical thing.
You'd feel better if we go out with people and have conversations.
Yes? How about starting with tonight?
Look, sweetheart. I know it's tough.
But my business involves handling money for touchy people.
Politics and so forth.
Felicia's in a very difficult period in her life.
Any divorce and settlement and so forth and...
...my finances would have to be looked into.
- Your touchy investors. - You do well for people, you don't stop.
Nobody wants you to stop making money. Not even Uncle Sam.
They all want their share.
You're lying about one thing.
- What's that? - You're still jealous.
God, you're a doll.
I'll work something out about tonight. I promise.
Give me the key to the Beaumont house.
Come on. I'll walk you down.
Felicia's very interested in your shop.
You may not think $ 15,000 means much to me, but...
...but I invest for others as well.
- We'll need to talk more. - When?
- Well, how about tonight? - Tonight?
Contributors are coming over to the bistro to watch the returns.
It's a pain in the ass, but I have to do it.
- We'll have time to talk there. - Great.
Maybe on your way over you could pick up Jackie here.
It's good you want to do something.
I wish my son knew what he wanted. Anything, something.
Maybe beauty school.
Anyway, see you tonight, doll.
- Jesus. - Yeah.
Your car down here?
I'm supposed to take Jill to El Cholo.
- She can come with us. - I don't want her to.
- You serious about the shop? - Are you with Lester?
- I asked you first. - I'm never serious.
- How long you had this? - About six weeks.
- I won't go tonight. - Honey, please...
- Does he know we went together? - Never came up.
Tell him. Then I'll take you.
You'd do this for any other girl.
- I'm not gonna be a beard for you. - Why? It's against your principles?
I wonder what you do for his wife.
I don't fuck for money. I do it for fun.
I'll do whatever you want. You know that.
- Sometimes, George... - Want me to do your hair?
- I don't know. What do you think? - Oh, boy.
George, you can't leave me...
Stop by the shop. I'll see what I can do.
Gold clOsed $43 an ounce.
At the bell, the Dow Jones Industrial closed at 946.23, off 218...
...volume 16 million shares. One of the most active stocks, Texaco...
...85 3/4, down 1/2, Sears 68 1/4, up 1/4, POlarOid 109 1/4.
Atlantic Richfield, tipped 1/4 tO 102 1/2.
No, I tried that stuff.
You know I always burn.
The dermatologist gave me that stuff and it gave me a rash.
Well, that's fine for you.
No, you have different skin than me.
All right, I'll try it.
- Do you think George is a fairy? - Who?
That kid. The hairdresser.
Well, I don't know for sure. He is a hairdresser.
Thank you, Mona.
Maybe he's just kooky and likes kooky things.
Maybe. Why do you ask?
I'm thinking of investing. But he worries me.
Maybe he's flighty and irresponsible. That's why I asked if he was a fairy.
I don't know. He's a hairdresser.
You suggested it. Think it's a good idea?
- Yes, but I thought, you know... - What?
I thought you were indulging me. You indulge me.
No, doll. I listen to you.
If the deal doesn't make any money, that's not too bad. If handled right.
He's a nice boy. I invited him tonight.
Just sorry he's a fairy.
What do you think?
Doctor Feldman says it's normal.
But with me it's really...
This guy expected me to jump into bed.
I've got to feel something tender or whatever.
- I must know somebody. - George, line two.
Line twO, GeOrge.
Hi. I'd like to, Jackie, but I told you to stop by the shop.
Okay, but I got to be in Bel Air by 4.
Ask Ricci if he'd wind up Anjanette for me.
There's still too much red.
No, it's great. Sorry, I got to split.
I can't do anyone else.
I have an appointment.
Ricci, it's not a dye job.
- Why can't you finish? - What's wrong?
- George can't finish her. - I don't care.
You don't comb Mrs. Karpf till 4. Why can't you finish it?
- I'm busy till 4. - Doing what?
- Whatever I feel like. - And whenever you feel like it.
It's all right. Shut up.
Hi. Come on in.
- You like a drink or something? - No, thanks.
Well, I would.
Where do you want to do this?
- You got a bathroom? - Can't we do it in here?
- What will you do? - I'd cut it.
- Cut it? - Yes, I think so.
- You don't seem too sure. - I'm sure.
- You don't like it? - It makes you look like a hooker.
What a terrible thing to say.
What do you want me to do? Lie to you? I'd cut it.
I have to look great tonight. I have to look absolutely great.
Oh, hi. Just a second.
How are you?
How about what?
You can't really come up here, Johnny.
Well, it might be difficult, but it's not impossible.
I don't want short hair. Not too much off, eh?
What's the matter?
- Everything's great. - Great?
- Good. - Good?
- It's not bad. - Not bad is not great.
I lied a little.
- It isn't even good. - I lied a lot.
Oh, stop it, you silly.
It's hot in here.
It's the steam room. Lester likes it on in case he wants to use it.
Mona, Mona, Mona! I need you.
This earring. Will you try to find the other one?
When George comes, tell him to wait.
I have to pick up a dress, but be sure to tell him to wait.
I have to go to the market.
Make sure he doesn't leave. It's important.
The guy at the bank thought I was a hippie.
I did it to myself.
He didn't know a good thing when he saw one.
- Jill's gonna be mad. - She won't.
- What are you doing? - You'll see.
Jill absolutely adores you.
Remember Myrna Lynn?
She adored me.
Then she called me a hairdresser, and took off with some agent.
Jill is 20 times the girl Myrna is.
- Exactly. - What does that mean?
I don't know. You can sense these things.
She needs to be with somebody who can take care of her.
- closed down at 48.
A T& T at 57, Off.
RCA, 463/4, Off.
Revlon, 83, up 1/2.
Shell Oil 68, Off.
What about Felicia?
- What about her? - Did you?
- Did I what? - Come on.
I can't wait to see Lester with me and that cunt in the same room.
Well, did you or didn't you?
Can't stand to miss one of them, can you?
Oh, you're a genius. You're a genius.
You're a genius.
Oh, no, baby. No. No, baby, no.
- I want to. I want to. - No, no.
Baby, no. No, no, really.
- Sorry. - Don't ruin it.
It's gonna ruin everything.
- Honey! - My God, it's Lester.
- Get up. Get up. Get up! - Hello?
- Jackie? - Oh, God. Do something, please.
Baby, you sleeping?
Shut the door, honey.
- Come on. - Oh. Sorry.
- Come in or stay out. - Shut the door.
You think this is a picnic?
Just don't let the steam out.
Hey, Jackie? I brought you a little something, doll!
- You look like you had a workout. - Women can get you very upset.
- I know. - This doing hair, it's...
I know you're in the middle, but if you'd bear with me tonight...
No, it's a difficult situation. I appreciate it.
Tonight's going to be very, very tough on me.
- I don't know... - But we'll do business, son, I...
I can tell you that.
I'll clean up or the dogs will get it all over.
What have you been doing?
You should get rid of them. They get hair all over.
They're Yorkies, and they don't shed.
- Aren't you having a drink? - No.
- Why not? - I don't want one.
Have a drink. It's 5:00.
I don't want one.
You tell me not to drink, then to drink. Which is it?
I don't want a drink.
I called to tell you I was coming but the line was busy.
You're always on the phone.
- You here to see my mother? - Yeah, did...?
She's out. You're supposed to wait.
Nobody's home up there. Maybe...
Are you hungry?
Yeah, a little.
This is the one thing I like about this house.
- Want some lox? - No, thanks.
You're my mother's hairdresser.
I do hair, yeah.
- Chopped liver? - No, thanks.
Are you gay? Want a baked apple? They're cold, but good.
Did you hear me?
- Well, are you? Are you queer? - Sure.
- Are you or not? - This is great.
Tell me. Don't be afraid.
- Why do you want to know so bad? - See if you're making it with my mom.
Why would it have anything to do with that?
Nothing, I guess.
- Have you ever made it with a guy? - You ever make it with a girl?
- Are you? - What are you talking about?
Making it with my mother?
I'd love to do your hair sometime.
Do you like older women? That's sort of faggoty, isn't it?
I never get my hair done.
I've never been to a beauty salon in my whole life.
- You think that's funny, don't you? - Yeah.
Beverly Hills hairdresser.
You might as well be a faggot.
You think that's funny too?
- No. No. No. - Then what do you think?
I think you got exactly the same eyes as your mother.
- Your chin's a bit like hers too. - No, it isn't. No.
- My eyes aren't like hers either. - They are.
I'm nothing like my mother.
I'm not trying to insult you.
Can't we just be friends?
You want to fuck?
- Can I ask you something? - Sure.
As long as you don't ask me what sign I am.
- Are you married? - Sometimes.
But not at the moment.
Would you like to go to a party?
Lorna, have you seen George, by any chance?
- My hairdresser. - He's in the bathroom.
He's in the bathroom.
- He's in your bathroom? - Yeah.
Hello, George. I should be dry by now.
- George, come here. - What?
- You dry? - No, don't comb my hair out.
- I'll do it now. - Do it later, for heaven's sake.
- I'm so glad you'll be there tonight. - What?
I'm so glad you're going to be there tonight.
- Right here? - Right here.
I don't care. I don't care.
- I'd better get... - I don't want to.
- Where's your car? - A friend dropped me off.
- Who? - Never mind.
I'm going tonight. Jackie asked me.
- I need you to fix my hair. - She'll pick us up pretty soon.
I'm going with somebody else.
By the way, you never said how it went this morning.
- Are they gonna give you the loan? - Well...
I don't know why I bother to ask.
The only way you'll get money out of a bank is to rob one.
- What are so mad about? - Just fix my hair.
You go to Jackie's. What about my hair?
- She asked me. - You do whatever anybody asks?
I'm always at the end of the line.
- I'll do your hair. - Stop kissing everybody's ass.
That won't put you in business.
- I'm trying to get things moving. - Grow up.
You never stop moving, you never go anywhere.
Grow up! Grow up!
- Honey, I'm sorry. - You're right.
I just want us to have a normal life, like everybody else.
Jesus, I just can't take it anymore.
All I want is to get up early, run my own business...
...take you out to a movie on the weekend.
I'm trying, honey. I just can't get out of my own way.
I know. I know, honey. I'm so sorry.
Honey, come on, we don't have much time.
What do you know about this guy?
He's a director.
- You've heard of him? - Sure.
Movies or television?
Commercials. Make you feel better?
- Thought it might. - Commercials.
- Who is it? - Oh, it's nobody.
- There's Norma Stern. Look at her hair. - George.
Looks like someone took a dump in it.
- You've been chipping on me. - I know. Isn't it awful?
- We're upstairs, come on. - Excuse me.
Don't let me drink too much.
You don't do that anymore, do you?
Check your coat?
Can I take this?
Are you okay?
Yeah, I'm fine.
In case she wants it back.
What would you like to drink?
- I'll have a stinger. - Before dinner?
I don't know. What do you think?
Why don't you try something?
- Yes, sir? - A white dubonnet on the rocks.
- And for you? - A little white wine.
A little white wine. And...?
I'll have a Coke.
- Soda with a twist. - Yes, sir.
- Glad you could make it. - Thank you.
- Hi, doll. - Lester, this is my friend Jill.
- Hello. - Glad to know you, Jill.
- And this is... - Johnny Pope.
- Mr. Pope. - Hello.
Who are they?
I've told you about Jill a hundred times. You never listen.
- Does she know about us? - Jesus, she's my best friend.
I need to find room for them. Who's the guy? George's boyfriend?
- I don't know. Ask him. - Jackie, I'm only...
Keep an eye on Jackie. She's a bit high-strung.
See she doesn't drink too much.
See you later, doll.
- How does she know Lester Karpf? - I don't know. Why?
Well, I just wouldn't want him mad at me, that's all.
How are you? This is Jackie. Jackie, say hello to Felicia.
I'm so glad that you could make it.
I've been looking forward to seeing you all evening.
Ohio is nothing to worry about.
I don't know.
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
- Jesus Christ, I'm sorry. - Never mind. I'll do it.
Why didn't you come alone? Did you have to bring her?
She's a friend of Jill's.
Who is Jill?
She's a friend of Johnny Pope's, the director.
- 14,OOO tO 672,OOO.
That leaves CalifOrnia, the big One.
NBC News nOw prOjects NixOn tO win in SOuth CarOlina.
Excuse me, I know you, but I can't remember where.
- Bruce Barton's? - Excuse me. Come with me.
That other couple we're with. Do you know them well?
Maybe you know why George went into the ladies' room.
- in Our administratiOn the American flag will nOt be a dOOrmat...
- Let me out. - No, it's boring.
- You'll get us killed. - It's boring.
- Come here. - What?
- Come here, you. - What do you want to do?
Listen, you both have tidelands.
Listen, you both have tidelands.
You both want Uncle Sam to give you drilling permits. Do it together.
- Am I right? - You're right.
That son of a bitch. Everything he says is phony.
Does he think I'm some cigar butt between his teeth?
He ignores me.
He could've at least introduced me to someone. Couldn't he?
Oh, George, what do I want?
How about some coffee?
Hi, doll. Say, what's wrong?
You know what's wrong.
Felicia. There you are.
We were just... You know George. And...
- Jackie Shawn. - Jackie Shawn.
Yeah, my wi... Felicia.
Your hair looks just fabulous.
- It's George. - Just fabulous.
- Wonder if he could do mine? - I could try.
Do you wash your hair every day?
- Isn't that bad? - No, it's very good.
The skin has to peel, or else the follicles can't breathe.
That's how you lose your hair. Remember, the follicle never dies.
This here ought to be layered.
- Layered? - Yeah.
Otherwise it lies there and if you layer it, it fluffs it out...
Everybody's ready for dinner.
Did they sit down?
- We don't know where to sit. - They're waiting for you.
One word out of you and I'll gargle with it.
You should've seen those kids, senator. Forty of them, all blind.
We put mattresses on the lawn. They came stumbling out of the house.
Having a good time. They were blind, of course.
But it gave me a feeling of accomplishment.
I had such a good time.
- Aren't you hungry? - Not for rubber chicken.
Maybe I can get you something.
That's very sweet of you, Mr. Roth.
- Sid. - Sid.
You must be a very important executive.
Whatever I am, I can get you whatever you'd like.
- Whatever I'd like? - Whatever you'd like.
Most of all...
...l'd like to suck his cock.
Where is the school located again?
- The other side of Santa Barbara. - Curious to see it sometime.
I can't stand it. It's killing me. Come on. Why not?
Come on. You don't want to?
- Who's the greatest cocksucker? - You are.
Excuse me, senator.
Your friend feeling under the weather?
You phony asshole!
Oh, dear. Too bad.
- Get her out of here. - I'll go.
- What was that? - Illinois.
- I have to take her out of here. - Okay.
- Take her home. - Aren't you...?
I'll see you later. Johnny'll take me home.
- Your coat. - Fuck it!
We wOn't get a winner tOnight.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have been awarded the privilege...
...of introducing our guest of honor tonight.
Are you all right?
I'm just fine. Thanks.
- for the people, for the country...
...for our Constitution.
- Lester. - Sweetheart, please.
I hope you like Miss Shawn.
She's very nice, yeah. I mean, normally she's...
Because she's going to be very expensive.
Sweetheart, can't we go into this later?
No. No, we cannot go into this later.
Well, that's okay too.
- Senator Joe East.
- I've blown it with Lester. - I don't think so.
- I thought you were great. - You always say that.
And I really care for Lester, don't I?
Where should we go? Sammy's?
- Is he still having parties? - He never stopped.
This tells the story of the ancient grandmother...
...who upon seeing the garden gate of her childhood...
...stops for a moment and says, "Hello, garden gate.
Hello, garden gate. Garden gate, hello."
Be straight with me, Lester.
Just be straight with me for once in your life.
This party involves more than you and me.
These people care about more than each other.
- Is that right? - That's right.
Some of us are trying to make this country a better place.
Is that what it's all about?
Yes, that's what it's all about.
It's a beautiful thing he's doing.
I recall another ancient song.
My God, Lester. You're a miserable human being.
You're not helping anybody.
You're just twisting arms to raise money for selfish sons of bitches.
You think your business partner will keep his hands off your girl?
Or that she's gonna keep her hands off him?
- What do you mean? - Think what you have time to think.
Excuse me, senator.
Ladies and gentlemen, evacuate this room quietly...
...and quickly. There's nothing to worry about.
Exit through the door on my right...
...continue down the stairs, into the street.
For God's sake!
You don't have to entertain me.
- Am I entertaining you? - We're friends.
Go play. There's a lot of players here.
- George. Hey, how are you doing? - What's happening?
- You look good. - Come on down to the jacuzzi.
- We're going there now. - No, no, I can't.
- What's the problem? - His car is blocked.
That's no problem.
- Gene, you want to move that truck? - Sure.
Could you kids give me a ride? I'm kind of stranded.
- Sure. Yeah. Come on. - Good.
You all right, son?
I will be, as soon as I can find my keys.
I'll get in the back.
- No, no. - It's so little.
You see, nothing to it.
- What was your name, sweetheart? - Jill.
- That's wonderful, Jill. - Thank you.
Hi. What are we doing?
Mr. Karpf needed a ride home. I said we'd take him. Do you mind?
Of course not.
Call me Les.
Where to, Les?
Would you kids like to stop off for a drink?
We'd love to, but we're going to another party.
That's wonderful. I'll stop off there for a drink.
You never were a tit man, were you?
Ass and legs.
Look who's talking.
Do you know why I used to get so angry with you?
I wouldn't settle down.
Because you're always so happy...
I found it rather unrealistic.
- You want children? - I don't think about it.
There's so much to do and so many places to go while I'm still free.
You know, unattached.
We're kidding ourselves.
You know, last night I had a dream.
I was 50 years old...
...and I was supposed to meet Jill at the shop.
Boy, it scared the hell out of me.
I can't imagine being with Jill when I'm 50.
I can't imagine not being with you.
When do you go to Egypt?
Two weeks from tomorrow.
Same time you do.
I don't know how to say this.
Would you like to come home with me?
- Hi. - Hi.
Come on in.
We shouldn't leave that poor man here alone.
Les? He wouldn't know.
I know. But let's go tell him we're leaving.
What is it, man?
- Where can I get a towel? - By the tennis court.
That's what I call fucking.
Am I right or am I right?
Come on, Les. Let's get out of here.
Oh, my God!
Where have you been? We've been looking for you.
You son of a bitch!
- Jill? - Oh, God!
Jesus, what shall I do? I better get her. Wait here.
Jackie! Honey? Shit.
This is George Roundy. I left a message earlier for Jackie.
Has she picked it up yet?
No, just tell her I called twice. Thank you.
- Want me to come in with you? - No.
I'll call you in a few minutes.
I don't want to fight.
I don't want to fight either. I'm sorry.
- Why didn't he come in? - I didn't want him to.
I hope he doesn't mind me. Did you get a job out of it?
I'd like you to leave now.
And take this with you.
- Where did this come from? - Who knows? I'm sure you don't.
But if it'll help any, I found it in your bed.
Obviously there were others. Weren't there?
- How many? - Why?
- Because I want to know. - What's the difference?
I don't want girls knowing and me not knowing.
- Don't do this. - It'll help me.
- It'll help me. - How?
I'll know that you've lied to me all along.
I'll know that you're incapable of love, and that'll help me.
If it'll do any good.
I just... You really want to know?
There were a couple... I mean there...
Let's face it. I fucked them all.
That's what I do. That's why I went to beauty school.
They're always there, and l...
I don't know why I'm apologizing. So sometimes I fuck them.
I go into that shop and they're so great-looking.
I do their hair. They feel and smell great. I'd be on the street...
...at a stoplight, or go into an elevator. There's...
...a beautiful girl. I don't know.
That's it. It makes my day.
It makes me feel like I'm gonna live forever.
As far as I'm concerned with what I'd liked to have done in my life...
I know I should've accomplished more but I have no regrets. I mean...
Maybe that means I don't love them.
Maybe it means I don't love you.
Nobody's gonna tell me I don't like them very much.
I'm glad you told me.
I wish you'd go now.
Hi. No, everything's fine, really.
How long have you been here?
You live like a pig.
Hal, wait outside.
Having IOst eight years agO and wOn this year, I can say...
...that winning's a IOt mOre fun.
Who are those guys?
What do they look like?
You unhappy about something, Lester?
- Now wait a minute... - I said sit down.
Either you admit it, or I'll have them pound it out of you.
- They do it well. - Okay.
I want to know about it.
- Jesus. - I want to know how you think.
Have them put me away, or whatever...
Do you get your kicks by taking advantage of people?
- Trying to be anti-establishment? - I'm not anti-establishment.
- You have something against me? - You think I planned it?
Jackie, Felicia. Did they have something against me?
- They could be pissed about something. - Tell me.
I don't know what they've got against you. They're women, right?
Ever listen to women talk? I do till it's running out my ears.
They only talk about one thing: how some guy fucked them over.
That's all that's on their minds. That's all I ever hear about.
I follow your thinking on that.
They know we're always trying to nail them.
They don't like it. They like it and they don't like it.
It's got nothing to do with you. It just happened.
Felicia just shops, gets her hair done.
- She's aging. Her daughter hates her. - Wait a minute.
You think Lorna hates her?
- She may resent her a little, but... - Are you kidding? She hates her.
- I mean, why is that? - How would I know?
I don't know.
You want a drink?
- Oh, have a drink. - Okay. Thanks.
There ain't a clean glass here. Jesus Christ. What a way to live.
I never lived like this, even at your age.
Not even when I never had a dime.
It's a hell of a way to treat a business partner.
- Who? - Me.
- You weren't gonna give me the money. - I was gonna give you the money.
Probably, I would've.
Shit, I don't know.
I don't know anything anymore.
But you never know. One minute, you're here, the next...
I just wish I knew what the hell I was living for.
A teenager held up the sign, "Bring Us TOgether"...
...and that will be the great Objective...
...Of this administratiOn at the Outset.
TO bring the American peOple tOgether.
This will be an Open administratiOn.
You can lose it all, no matter who you are.
Why have it all?
Market went down 10 points last week. Goddamn Lyndon Johnson!
...maybe Nixon will be better.
What's the difference? They're all a bunch of jerks.
I don't know what to do with you.
I don't know what's right or wrong.
At least you do what you want.
But me? I'm shit.
What about Jackie?
Never mind. She's a whore. I go over, have drinks, get my gun off.
I'm through with her. She's a whore.
You could call everybody a whore.
She really likes you. It's not just the bread.
- You think so? - Yes, I do.
No, I'm through with her.
By the way, you want me to say hello to Lorna for you?
What the hell, go easy on him.
Just having a little fun.
Come on, Hal. Let's go home.
Listen. I'll call you tomorrow about the shop.
Christ, I'm beat.
Devra, call Jackie Shawn. Keep trying till you get her.
Mrs. Schumann and Mrs. Young are waiting for you.
She's on the Rolodex. Will you get her? Sorry.
- Where's Mary? - She's with Norman.
I asked you to call Jackie. Do it.
- Mary will have to wash... - Not today.
What are you talking about? What's going on here?
I'm not the shampoo girl. Can you give me a little help?
- What's wrong with Norman? - Settle down. His son was killed.
- Killed? - Car accident.
...on his way back to Pendleton.
It was foggy and a truck jumped the divider on the freeway.
Lord, have mercy.
Just a minute. Almost ready.
Where you going?
- Oh! You'll have to go. - I gotta leave?
- Honey, you have to get out of here. - Why?
Lester's on his way.
- Where are you going? - We'll talk about it later.
- Honey, about last night... - Oh, forget about it. It's okay.
- We'll talk when I get back. - I want to talk now.
- Where you going? - You leave, or I will.
I don't want the two of us here when Lester comes.
- It's a cleaner. - Fine. I'm leaving!
You're gonna kill me.
What are you trying to do?
I want you to marry me.
I want to take care of you. I want you to have a baby with me.
I'm a fuck-up, but I'll take care of you. I'll make you happy.
What do you think?
It's too late.
We're not dead yet. That's the only thing that's too late.
Lester's left Felicia. We're going to Acapulco today.
He's asked me to marry him.
I don't trust anybody but you.
- Lester's at the house. - Don't go, honey. Please don't.
I have to go. I can't just leave him standing there. I have to go.
The puppies are in the car.
I can't think of anything else, so why don't we just take off?
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirited Away CD2
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)