Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Sangre nuevo, homes.
Police. Hold it right there.
- Hands up. Against the car. - Turn around.
- I didn't do nothing, man. - Buenos noches, muchachas.
- Nice boa. - Sí.
New tags, new ink.
What's up with that, Chapa?
We're just changing brands. Torrucos now.
- Torrucos now? - Simón.
Armadillo's calling you guys?
Armadillo's bro looks good behind bars, huh?
You tell him I called.
Someone torched Tio's drug crib.
- What if our blow was in there? - Then it's gone.
Hey, we got a lot of bread tied up in that shipment.
You're so worried about your goddamn money you don't get it.
This could open up an investigation into Tio's business.
If we're not careful, all roads are gonna lead back to us.
Go find Tio. I'll take care of this.
- Let's just call Lem. I'll stay here and help. - Did I ask for your help?
- Hey. - Morning, gentlemen.
- Guess I missed the weenie roast. - What happened?
Arson. Started on the first floor. Then the whole place went up.
They were able to determine that already?
Whoever set the fire didn't try to hide it. Gas can out back.
- What brings you here? - My case.
We found the same graffiti as the necklace tire executions.
- Do we have a motive yet? - That's not all we have.
- Huh? Is that a kid? - Not exactly.
I'm shaking down the new king cholo.
Armadillo. I gave my card to a few of his recruits.
I guess they weren't kosher.
Armadillo's my case. He raped a 12-year-old girl last night to cover the tire murders.
- He raped a kid? Why isn't he in Central by now? - Her brother's uncooperative.
I think he took her back to Mexico.
No victim, no arrest.
- Why would he burn this building? - I spoke to some of the locals.
It appears the owner is a Theodore Osmond.
He's selling more than comic books. Drug dealer.
Armadillo burns out his competition and sends me a message.
- Me and my boys'll handle this. - Hey, I'm just giving you information. This is my case.
You see that little piggy with my card spiked to its head?
This is gangland... my domain.
- I'm already on it. - Detective, let me show you something.
Any reason why the two of you shouldn't pair up together?
I just think it would make more sense if I handled this on my own.
You're gonna see some kind of kicking and screaming you didn't know existed...
- you try pulling me off this. - You both want it.
It's big enough for the two of you. Work it together.
- Fine. - Great.
Maybe the doorbell works.
- Armadillo. - What's this about?
It's all about love, ese.
Come on, boys. Let's go for a walk.
You heard him. Let's go.
- Where were you... - I was with some friends when the fire was set.
I'll give you their names.
You and your brother are into a lot of things.
- Pimping drugs, consolidating chulitos. - No, I'm not like my brother.
Navaro enjoys parties, late nights.
I'm much more comfortable in bed with a good book to read.
And a little girl to rape.
I have no outstanding warrants. My visas are in perfect order.
There are no drugs, guns or money in the house.
If you're such a good boy then you do as I say.
Pack up your shit and get on the next donkey back to home.
No. I just got here.
I want to be staying for a while, hmm?
- Maybe you can stay at my house for a little while. - What's the charge?
I'll think of something on the way.
Anyone of you guys not named Martinez?
This guy Perez, his license expired eight months ago. I'm calling it in.
What's up with that, Xavier? Lines too long at the D.M.V.?
Yeah, okay. This guy Xavier, man.
He's got an outstanding warrant for aggravated assault.
Oh. Now we got you for harboring a felon.
- For my wall, right next to your brother. - Can I get a copy?
This guy's got a notorious reputation, but his rap sheet's squeaky clean.
Unlike his brother, he's smart. No mistakes so far.
- Good morning. - Oh, morning.
Have you met our civilian auditor? Claudette Wyms. Lanie Kellis.
- Hello. - Hi. Another one?
Yeah. The brother of that Mexican national. If anything, he's worse.
Wow. Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt.
Oh, well, not at all. I was just saying that...
unless we get this guy on something else, the harboring charges won't hold him.
I know. So does he.
We have to find the guy who set the fire, connect it to Armadillo...
then get him for the arson.
I want him for more than that.
We'll start with the shop owner. You know where I can find him?
- No. - Really?
'Cause it says Theodore Osmond is registered as one of your confidential informants.
Oh, Tio. I haven't seen him in months.
Theodore Osmond? That's his real name?
I'll get the word out.
- Meantime, I'll have my guys hunt down the firebug. - Good.
I'd like to observe Detective Mackey on this.
- Sure. Give us a chance to talk. - Actually, I was just coming to get you.
- A city official has just been shot. - Who?
I don't have all the details, but I'm sure your people will want you down there.
- Dutch, you've met Lanie Kellis? - Of course.
We've got a city official shot at Benton and Hollis.
I need you down there right away.
- Lanie's gonna ride along. - Great.
About you, not the city official.
- Do we know who the victim is? - Uh, not yet.
- Okay. You ready? Let's go. - Uh, I--
I guess so.
You have a connection with the drug dealer whose place just got burnt down?
- Yeah. - Jesus Christ.
I asked you if there was any reason not to bring Claudette into this.
Hey, you're the politician. Learn to read between the goddamn lines.
I told you I wanted to handle this thing myself.
What does this mean for us?
It just means I'll have to be careful.
Tio's laying low at his kid's mom's place. He's spooked.
- How long you freezing us out? - Until I can trust the three of you again.
- Look, I'm really sorry, boss. - Me too.
- We made a mistake. - Yeah, you did.
I need one of you to come with me. I don't give a damn which one.
- You wanna go higher? - No. No higher.
All right. Come on.
Go inside with your mom, baby.
Hi. You okay?
- A Mexican psycho torched my goddamn building. - Yeah, we saw.
What'd you lose?
I got lucky. Most of the product was cut, bagged, and out.
I had some cash and my records in the safe.
- What safe? - What records?
- Accounts ledger... income, expenses, you know. - No, I don't know.
I'm running a business. I gotta know what's coming in and going out.
Going out? Like payments to me? My name is in that goddamn ledger?
It's in code, man. I call you "Landlord."
Hey, you and your boys didn't have a problem with the way I do business...
- when I damn near doubled your cut. - Where's the safe?
Back room of the shop. One of those corporate espionage deals.
You try to force it open, it destroys the contents.
- All right, all right. I'll get the safe. - And I'll get Armadillo.
- I want you to stay here and lay low. - This can't go unanswered.
It won't. I need a couple of your guys, names and numbers.
Guys that know how to use a Zippo.
- Find out where the Torrucos are hanging. - Want us to roust them?
No. Give them this address. Tell them to burn it on my signal.
And just the building. No bodies. I wanna send a message, not start a war.
You think you can handle that?
- It's locked. - Have Lem pick you up.
Need to use my phone?
It's pretty quiet for the shooting of a city official.
I figured there'd be some news crews, at least one of the independents.
Ray, what do we know?
The victim was Helen Zamorski. Shot three times in the back.
No witnesses. No weapon.
- Took her to Mission Cross. - Helen Zamorski.
- Who is she? - P.E.O.
- P.E.O.? - Parking enforcement officer.
- A meter maid? You gotta be shitting me. - This is her machine right here.
This is our city official?
Will you get your captain on the phone for me, please?
Hey. Got a call from the fire inspector.
The safe was in the back of the shop.
Cocaine residue and scales were found upstairs.
- That will give us probable cause for the search and seizure. - Nice work.
- Can't wait to see what's inside. - That makes two of us.
- What do we have? - The building's owner was definitely peddling.
He's M.I.A., but we found his safe.
Maybe there's something inside to tie Armadillo to him.
Tio's no saint, but he's the victim here.
We have to go after Armadillo. Get whoever set that fire to roll on him.
I know Tio's your C.I., but Armadillo hit him for a reason.
Motive's a pretty good starting point.
I'll get a warrant to open the safe.
- I got a guy who can crack that. - Great.
- Any luck finding Tio? - We got a couple of leads.
- What do you got? - An address in Colorado Springs.
- Where? - She's staying with a Camille Briskin.
- Some chick she went to college with. - My kids with her?
- I'm on the next flight. - Uh...
I just talked to my guy there.
- She's packing up to go someplace. - Packing?
- Did this guy spook her? - No, look. I trust him.
Let him stay on her. Look, you go there now...
she's liable to be someplace else by the time you land.
Let's just see how it plays out.
- My mom's the one that called. - Yeah? Is your mom around?
- Yeah. - Ma'am, are you the one that called us?
- About apartment two. - What's the problem?
- There's a terrorist in there. - Terrorist?
- Tell them about the smells. - Chemicals, like he's makin' dirty bombs or something.
My babies sleep on the other side of that wall.
Look. I'm trying to raise two boys by myself.
- Now I gotta deal with these people? - Okay. Fine. We'll check it out.
I should come with you.
No, ma'am. You should stay right here.
- Mr. Al-Thani? - Zayed, yes.
Zayed, I'm Officer Sofer. This is Officer Lowe.
- Yes? - We've received a complaint.
A complaint? About me?
It's her. She told you I was a terrorist, didn't she?
- Sir, if we could just come in... - I did nothing wrong. You people pick on me for no reason.
- Okay. Just let us come in, take a quick look around. - So.
I am a suspect just because I am Arab?
No, sir. You're a suspect because 19 guys who look like your twin brother...
killed 3,000 Americans.
Look, the easiest way for us to handle this is just let us come in, take a look around.
Or we can file a report with the federal government and let them check you out.
- God bless America. - After you, sir.
My brother sends it to me from home.
- I cannot control what they print. - Where's home?
- Damascus. - How long have you been in this country?
Five years. I have a job.
I pay taxes.
- What you making? - Pickled fish.
Well, thank you. We appreciate your cooperation.
So you will tell the black one that I am no terrorist?
We'll tell her.
I found out where Armadillo's boys are working from.
The old Sugar Cube Lounge on Juniper. Salsa by night, distribution by day.
I doubt they have permits.
Go in. Tell them you're with Alcohol Control. Close it down.
Have Tio's boys light it up once it's all clear.
Hey, Vic. We got a positive I.D. on Armadillo's fire starter.
- Ripley Verdugo. He's, uh, flame retarded. - Bring him in.
Hey, Vic. Shane told me about your family splittin'.
I'm really sorry, man.
Are you an idiot?
- Smith, you old drunk. - Mackey, you bald bastard.
- What are you doing? - Same old. You look good, man.
- How's the brood? - They're good. So Shane brought you up to speed?
Yeah. You need me to open some safe?
Right. Only I need you to go through the front lock.
The boys said it's a smart safe. By going through the lock...
it'll trigger the acid and destroy whatever's inside.
Oh. I get it.
Oh, Smith. This is Detective Wyms.
- Smith the locksmith? That's convenient. - Yeah, I get that.
- Looks like the Omni 600 series. - Actually, it's the 700 series.
Hold on. The manufacturer said you gotta go through the back to disarm the destruct mechanism.
What the hell's going on, man? I thought you'd worked on these things before.
I'll go through the back.
- Good catch. - Yeah.
It would take more than a few bullets to bring down Officer Zamorski.
Officer Zamorski? She's a meter maid.
We're all officers here.
You know how much revenue we bring in for this city?
If it wasn't for people like Helen Zamorski risking her life every day...
you guys would be making less than schoolteachers.
And we appreciate it.
This is awful.
Helen writes 30% above her quota every month.
- Helen's electronic ticket book was smashed to pieces. - Animals.
- Restroom? - Yeah, it's in the back.
I'd like to see who she wrote tickets for today...
specifically the last ticket she wrote before she was shot.
I'd also like names of people she's written large numbers of tickets to over the last year.
I'll print them out.
who can I talk to about a parking snafu?
- I got this $63 ticket. - Ah, "No Parking 4:00 to 7:00."
Right. Yeah. In front of the courthouse.
See, I was on the job. I was testifying in a kiddie porn case.
We got the sick bastard, thank God. But anyway, I got this ticket.
Aren't the police provided parking off of Grand Avenue?
Yeah, but that's like six blocks away.
I was running late for this, uh, child pornography case.
Well, I guess you're gonna have to challenge it in court.
Come on, a little help maybe. One officer to another.
I don't fix parking tickets, sir.
And being a police officer doesn't place you above the law.
- All set? - Mm-hmm.
- This guy was quite the bookkeeper. - Oh, yeah?
What's he got in there?
Nothing about Armadillo, but look at this.
He was making monthly payments to a landlord when he owns the building.
Well, maybe Armadillo's the landlord. Tio got tired of shelling out.
- Fire was the payback. - Black dealer, Latino boss man?
I doubt it. Besides, he was making payments weeks before Armadillo crossed the border.
Maybe this is the guy Armadillo's trying to squeeze out.
- Your boys find Tio? - Yeah.
- Well, good. Let's bring him in. - It's not that easy.
Sure it is. Come on.
- I'll bring him out. - I'll come with.
Uh... He's my C.I. I just bring a stranger in there, it'll blow the trust.
You said you hadn't seen him in months. You don't know how squirrelly this guy might be.
- You're not going in there without backup. - Look.
Tio's still valuable to me, all right?
Now wait here.
I'll handle this.
Something I should know about you and this guy?
No. I'll be right out.
If you come in voluntarily, it'll look like you've got nothing to hide.
- You gonna watch my back, right? - Yeah. And you're gonna watch mine. She wants Armadillo.
- Thinks grillin'you about the landlord will lead to him. - What do I tell her?
You're just another local shop owner forced to pay protection money.
Choose your favorite band of brothers.
- One-niners, The Monks, Jack-uzis, got it? - Yeah, I'm good.
Yeah, so is Wyms. You be careful.
I'm trying to lead her down a different path.
Here's the guy you're gonna I.D.
I'm pretty sure he's the firebug.
Now, you tell us that you saw him casing the building last night before you left.
No problem. What are we doing about hitting Armadillo?
We found out where the Torrucos hang.
Your little friends are gonna rip a three-alarmer through it tonight.
- You get the plan? - Yeah, I'm good.
Everything okay in here?
Sure. Everything's fine.
This is a list of your property. I want you to take a look at it.
That the bitch that burned my place up?
You're here to tell us what you know.
- Hey, Vic. - I'm in the middle of something.
- It's important. - Give me a minute.
I'll start without you.
- What's up? - My guy. Followed Corrine to the Colorado Springs airport.
Airport? Where's she going?
Where the hell is she going?
- Who does she know in Phoenix? - Phoenix?
- Mm-hmm. - No clue. That's what I'm paying you to find out.
- And I'm trying, Vic. - Are the kids with her?
Just the baby. Cassidy and Matthew are still with the friend.
And I got another guy waiting for her on that end.
- Look, I gotta go. Call me as soon as you know something. - All right. I will.
- What did I miss? - Tio found our guy.
This is the dude. Couldn't miss that inked baldhead.
Saw him hangin' out in the back lot when I was leavin'.
- Ripley Verdugo. Seven priors, three for arson. - Consider him picked up.
- You coming with? - No, you go ahead and pick up the suspect.
I'm gonna have a little talk with Tio.
Juice? Soda? A new distribution crib?
- I'm here to help, lady. - Good.
Let's talk about your record keeping.
There are some pretty interesting things in this ledger.
I'll tell you what. I've never seen Vic this pissed.
He's pissed about his kids. It's classic displacement, man.
- It's classic replacement I'm worried about. - Think he'll boot us?
Gimme a break.
- What would Vic be without us? - Maybe we'll find out.
I'm not going back to Traffic.
Let's just do our jobs, and do it well.
Oh, so now that plan makes sense to you?
- Shut up. - No, you shut up. - Damn!
Put on a shirt, bitch.
Racked up quite the parking portfolio, Barney.
- Thirteen hundred and eighty-six dollars. Wow. - Uh, yeah.
I get a lot on the job. I lose track.
- What is your job? - I'm a messenger.
- I gotta pay for any tickets I get. - You got another one today.
Oh, yeah. So?
So the woman who wrote that ticket was shot three times this morning.
She's gonna live, but not like she used to.
- I'm sorry to hear that. - She wrote you 34 tickets in the last seven months.
- Maybe you're a little upset about that. - Uh, yeah.
Yeah, I'm upset. I don't have 1,300 bucks.
And I could lose my job.
But I didn't shoot her.
Where were you at 9:30?
I was, uh, in traffic on my way to L.A.X.
- You fired a gun today, Barney? - Of course not.
- You willing to take a G.S.R.? - What is that?
Gunshot Residue Test. Standard government test.
It detects whether you've fired a gun recently.
Oh, yeah, sure. If it'll help.
How does a novice comic book merchant buy two buildings, cash?
Man, I can barely cover my mortgage.
I'm smart with money.
If you're smart, how come you're making payments to a landlord when you don't have one?
Being a C.I. isn't a "get out of jail free" card.
We found scales and drug residue above your shop.
- I know you're dealing. - Reality check.
My building getting smoked makes me a victim.
I can get that stack of cash in the safe and the dollar amounts in this ledger...
and have search warrants for your home and other building.
What we find there gonna make you a victim too?
Can I help you somehow?
Help me get Armadillo, and I ignore this ledger.
That's Tio? He's the guy the Long Beach sheriffs pulled over with your team.
- What else haven't you told me? - Be quiet. I'm trying to listen.
How deep is your relationship with this guy?
- Can he hurt us? - He won't.
- He can't or he won't? - He won't.
We had a deal. You said you were gonna clean up your act.
I'm in control.
I've got a watchdog in my house, and now one of my best detectives...
is grilling the guy who can blow the whistle on you.
Hey, how's she doing?
Aren't you working a case?
I got half an hour before my next evil parking suspect shows up.
- We gotta stop this. - Yeah, and we gotta be careful the way we play Claudette.
Come on, greaseball. Let's go.
- Firebug's here. Wanted to give you the first crack at him. - Thanks.
Let Tio stew.
I haven't finished with him yet.
Look at my prayer mat.
I hang it here to dry. And she had her dog rip it to pieces.
Anyone could have done that. If it's so sacred, you shouldn't leave it out.
Somebody needs to put that animal to sleep.
Is that what you're doing in there? Cookin'up gas to put us all to sleep?
Look, you had us search his place, and we did. He's not a terrorist.
Go back inside and restrain that dog before I call animal control.
And you, stop egging her on. Stop threatening her dog.
And stop acting like such a victim.
Both of you go inside and stay inside your own apartments.
You do not want us coming back here again.
- You're learning. - Good teacher.
Wanna tell me where you were last night, Ripley?
I was home.
Jerkin' off into a sock. You wanna see the evidence?
Have some manners when you talk to me.
How long since you looked like that?
The shaved head thing went out like six months ago. Why?
- Jesus, I can't catch a goddamn break. - What now?
- Tio I.D.'d a bald guy. - Vic!
- Yeah? - You care to tell me how our eyewitness Tio...
identified a thug from a year-old police mug shot that only you and I had?
No clue, but I'm gonna help you find out.
It's okay. You've done enough. I'll get to the bottom of this.
You identified the right guy, but the wrong hair.
Wrong hair? That's weird.
Now, you're gonna tell me why you lied and who you're protecting, right now!
Tio will hold up. He knows the drill.
You wanna put both our careers in this guy's hands?
Why'd she do that?
Who are you paying protection money to?
I saw who I saw.
What's your connection to Mackey?
I'm just a C.I.
I tie that payout to a cop, and I'll get you for racketeering.
You hitch that to the intent to distribute charge...
and you won't see your baby girl until she's 35.
- Now talk to me! - Claudette, you got a second?
- Now? - Yes.
A club on Juniper just went up in flames.
F.D. says it looks like the same arson M.O. as the comic book store.
- I want you down there. - I'm in the middle of this.
- Questioning a witness can wait. - He could be the key to getting Armadillo.
An hour ago it was your mandate. Now you've got me chasing fire engines?
I have a civilian auditor evaluating my every move.
You're the primary detective on this case. I need you on scene.
- This isn't a discussion. - What is it exactly?
The cop said this was about that parking lady that was shot today?
That's right, Izzy. And the last ticket she wrote before that happened was to you.
Which means you're either a witness or a suspect.
- Take a seat. - Well, I didn't see anything.
- I guess that makes you a suspect. - A suspect?
Look, I take the tickets 'cause it's cheaper than the garage.
- Cheaper? - The parking structure is 22 bucks for the day.
I usually get two, maybe three $30 tickets a week.
110 versus 90. I'm saving 20 taking the fines.
So you knew you were gonna get the ticket?
- It's part of doing business. - Are you willing to take a Gunshot Residue Test?
- Will it cost me anything? - Only if you're lying.
- Burn this. No more bookkeeping. - Understood.
You're out of here. Lay low.
- Yeah? - Corrine caught a connecting flight in Phoenix.
She's due in Burbank in 40 minutes.
- She's coming here? I should go... - Let me tail her.
See what she's planning. Be ready for my call.
A high-level city official.
I know. I'm sorry. I didn't have a chance to return your call.
Is there some reason you didn't want me following Detective Mackey today?
- Of course not. - Excuse me.
It was arson. But it was Torruco base.
- Someone trying to pay back Armadillo. - That was fast.
I'll see if Tio knows anything.
- We cut him loose. - What?
Didn't have enough to hold him. We had to release him and his property.
- The ledger? - Yes.
Three shots. The victim's book was smashed to pieces.
- This was a rage crime. Try this. - Nope.
- Mr. Thrifty knew he was getting the ticket. - Mm-hmm.
- Mmm, it's homemade. Try it. - Yeah?
Barney's just way too passive.
- Plus, they both willingly agreed to a G.S.R. - So what are you gonna do now?
I'll take a look at other crimes in the area this morning.
Make sure somebody wasn't trying to avoid being put at the wrong place at the right time.
- G.S.R. results came back on Barney Plotkin. Positive. - What?
Oh, the "way too passive" guy?
Let me see that.
You failed the G.S.R., Barney.
Oh, really? Can I take it again?
No. In ten minutes, I'll have a search warrant for your car and home.
I'm gonna find the gun you used to shoot Helen Zamorski.
- It's three inches. - Excuse me?
My tire was in the red three inches...
and she gave me a ticket.
She finds me every time.
I asked her nicely. She just laughed.
If you knew you shot her, why did you agree to the residue test?
Well, if I didn't take it, I'd look guilty.
And... And you said it was a government test...
so I figured, how reliable could it be?
I just got off the phone with the D.A. They cut a deal with Ripley.
He confessed to the arson and turned in two accomplices...
with the understanding that the three of them will do time together at Terminal Island.
This guy's taking over the goddamn prisons, consolidating his guys into one place.
The D.A. never should've signed that.
And we can never charge Armadillo with this crime.
And since we've got nothing on the rape, he walks.
I'm afraid so.
You send me on a bogus run. You cut loose the only lead I have.
And then you let this guy cut a deal that buries my case. What the hell is going on?
- We want this as much as you do. - We got three arsonists off the streets.
- That's a pretty good day. - Save the statistic crowing for your civilian auditor.
What happened here today was bullshit!
I don't know exactly what the puzzle looks like yet...
but the pieces I see are pretty goddamn ugly.
I have never interfered with how you run your team...
or how you run for office.
I get assigned a case. I'm gonna find the truth.
And if I have to go through both of you... I'll get it.
Dutch just got the meter maid shooter. Is there a problem?
Just a little misunderstanding. A difference of opinion. Keeps us all honest.
"Harboring a felon"?
Come on. That's a stretch, even for this precinct.
- I'll be in touch. - I know.
I'd rather it didn't cover my window.
It wouldn't hurt you to look out and be reminded of what country you're living in.
- I am reminded every time I look at your ugly face. - Hey, hey!
- This is my window, my property. - Move back to your cave, Osama.
Why don't you go back to the jungle? No job, raising fat, stupid children.
- Sir, get back in the house. - Back inside.
Talk about my boys like that, and I'll cut your tongue out!
- Drop it! - Don't you talk about my boys!
- You don't protect me. Allah protect me. - Put down the gun!
- Drop the gun! - I do nothing wrong.
- Drop the gun right now! - I just don't want to be bothered by her, him, or you.
Where's your Allah now?
- Sounds like a clean shoot. - I didn't have a choice.
C.I.I.D. will be here to do follow up.
Fatality involved. Mandatory downtime for the next two days.
Just take it easy, okay?
Call if you need anything.
Everything seems exceptionally calm.
No one seems too concerned about a dead Arab, I guess.
How bad would this scene be for you if the other neighbor were laying there dead?
People are still looking for a reason to riot.
It would be very bad.
Is there someone I can call for you? No one at all?
- What do you mean disappeared? - I mean they're bone gone. Three of my best dealers.
- You called? - Callin', pagin', two-wayin' They ain't answerin', man.
It's Armadillo. He's probably already got tires around their goddamn necks.
All right, relax. Round up the rest of your guys. Get them to lay low.
He's completely punking us, man.
- It's time to send his "cholo-ing" ass south. - Yeah, like six feet south.
Hey, you relax too. Jesus Christ, am I the only one thinking around here?
How did the arson go?
All smoke and mirrors.
Why so vague?
- You don't wanna know. - Sure, I do.
You mean, you don't wanna tell me.
And you think you can't read women.
- You okay? - Oh, yeah, fine. Thanks. Why?
It was great spending time with you. I hope I didn't make too many mistakes.
Not at all. Thank you for all your time.
If you wanna talk some more, maybe we could grab a meal sometime.
Dutch, hitting on me... that is a mistake.
N-No. I meant if you wanted to ask some more questions...
I've got a girlfriend.
She made a stop at the county courthouse.
Made copies of the kids' birth certificates, came here.
- What, a P.I.? - Yeah. A big one.
He played one season for the Rams. Thinks he's Dick Butkus.
- Oh, God. - Liman.
- Morgal. - This is a confidential matter.
Yeah, a matter of betrayal. She took his children away from him.
He's been looking for them for over a month.
- Where are Cassidy and Matt? - I'm not gonna do this. - You don't have to answer him.
- Who the hell is this ape? - Your children are where you can't hurt them.
Hur... What is he talking about? Corrine.
I'm sorry. I don't know what else to do.
- Let me do the talking, Corrine. - Shut your mouth, you big, fat-necked prick.
- One more step and she signs a restraining order. - Stop it.
- Corrine! - I'm scared for our kids.
'Cause of what happened with Gilroy? That was a one-time thing.
- Let's go. - Don't do this, Corrine.
- Sorry. - Corrine, you're not gonna at least talk to me?
It's not just Gilroy. It's all of it.
- Get out of my way! - This is exactly the kind of behavior I'm talking about.
- That's my daughter! - No! - Hey, no!
- That's enough, Morgal. - The I.A.D. investigations.
The civil suits. The money that mysteriously appears.
You got a lot to answer for.
You're investigating me? Corrine. Corrine!
- I don't know what else to do. - Corrine! - Don't.
We'll get them back. Vic!
We'll get them back.
- What? - Mackey! Mackey!
- I asked you to leave. - This is my house.
Unless you have a warrant, you're breaking the law.
One of these laws?
I told you to leave.
You ready to go now, huh?
I don't have to leave.
You planning to leave?
You'll just have to kill me.
Tell me you're leaving. Say it!
I wanna hear you say it. Say it!
Vic! Vic, that's it!
Come on. It's all over now.
- No! - Take it easy.
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirited Away CD2
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)