Short Cuts CD1
[Helicopter Blades Whirring]
[Helicopter Blades Whirring]
[Man] The time has come to go to war again.
Not with Iraq, international terrorists, or what was once Yugoslavia...
but with the medfly...
a potentially devastating insect...
that has chosen to make California its new home.
Despite assurances that spraying poses no significant health risks to the public...
the public is not convinced.
People sense they're being kept in the dark purposely.
Furthermore, there is no consensus...
as to whether the objectives are even realistic.
[Commentator Continues] Is this a war that can be won?
Some say no.
Are wejust going through the motions so certain people can cover themselves?
- [Man] Honey, it's on.! - [Commentator] Some say yes.
- Okay, I'm coming. - How is this war fought?
It's like fishing. We use bait.
Actually, the bait is spread over our city at night, like a glaze.
This is very discriminate bait...
- Do you have to wear your glasses on TV? - like smart bombs...
- Shh. - that destroy one thing, but nothing else.
The bait attracts the hungry, newly hatched medflies...
and poisons only them.
[Commentator Continues] The war's objective is clear-
destroy the medfly before it has a chance to destroy us.
[Commentator Continues, Fades]
[Classical: Cello, Strings]
- [Whispering] Look over there. - [Continues]
[Whispering] Marian, what's so interesting?
Isn't that Alex Trebek?
- Alex Trebek? Where? - Over there, next to the woman with the white hair.
[Woman Gasps] Is that Alex Trebek?
[Marian] Yes, I'm sure it is.
Who's Alex Trebek?
[Helicopter Blades Whirring]
[Helicopter Blades Continue Whirring]
[Commentator]... taken their time adopting a policy of coexistence with the medfly...
'cause that's the only realistic course open to us.
[Woman] Oh, Andy, you're a long ways away.
I'm in L.A. Can you hear the helicopters?
[TV: Commentator Continues]
What are you wearing? [Chuckles]
Already? That was fast.
[Piano, Jazz Band]
[Woman] If you're looking for a rainbow
You know there's gonna be some rain
One minute you're filled with happiness
Next minute there's nothing but pain
When you're a prisoner
And I'm a prisoner
I'm a prisoner oflife
One day your man is here
The next day he's walked out and gone
But no matter what happens
You simply somehow gotta carry on
When you're a prisoner
And I'm a prisoner
I'm a prisoner oflife
- What are you doing here? - Just give me some coffee, will you, babe?
- Are you working, Earl? - Yeah.
- You got somebody in the car? - Yeah.
- How come you got 'em here? - They're passed out.
It's one of those drive-arounds.
You're not drinkin', are ya?
Just give me some coffee, baby.
I come all the way down here to see you. I'd think you'd be happy to see me.
It's somewhere in between
But it's the unexpected and the uncertainty
That keeps us goin'
You know what I mean
Yesterday you owned the world
The next day the world owns you
One day everything's a lie
The next day you swear it's all true
That's what happens when you're a prisoner
And I'm a prisoner
I'm a prisoner of life
[Whistling, Smattering Of Applause]
I told you I canceled the Times, right? Stopped the mail.
All you have to do is come in and check up on everything and feed the fish.
I'll write - I got it all written down. Didn't I put it on the, um, fridge?
- Yeah, she wrote it down. I watched her. - I got it written -
- Just come back tomorrow morning. - Okay.
- You are gonna - - I -Your fish are gonna be fine.
What about the lionfish? Feeding the lionfish?
- That was just a joke, honey! - No, no, no, no. No, no.
- Lionfish like goldfish. - That's what you wrote down.
- Yes. You feed them live goldfish. - I thought you were joking.
- No! - You do that.
[TV: Commentator] Earthquakes, water shortages...
fires, mud slides...
- [Woman, Children Talking, Indistinct] - Crime, gang warfare, massive overcrowding.
"His mother's name was Speckled Hen. She looked..."
What will our lives be like if we have to share space with the medfly?
- [Helicopter Blades Whirring] - [Barking]
Gene.! Gene, the helicopters are here.! Shut the windows.!
Watch your brother. Okay? Watch your brother.
Suzy! Come here, my good little boy. Yes!
Sandy, shut the windows for me, please.
- [TV: Commentator Continues] - What are you doing?
The dog stays outside. I've told you a hundred times!
Don't put Suzy outside. The spraying - It's gonna give him cancer!
It's not gonna give it cancer! Don't you get environmental on me, Sherri.
Have you listened to the news lately? It's dangerous!
They wouldn't be doing it if it was dangerous!
[Gene] Come on, kids.! It's all right.! Come on outside.!
It's all right.! It's safe.! Come on.!
Oh! Oh, yeah! Yeah, go on! Get cancer!
[Suzy Continues Barking]
- Gene.! - Get the dog out.!
- Leave the dog alone.! - Stupid -
The dog stays out. The dog drives me out of my mind.
- Where you going, Gene? - Out of here.
This is the third night this week, Gene!
Why don't you start smoking again?
[Marian Whispering] How about Friday?
Are you free this weekend?
I don't get back till Saturday, but if you make it Sunday, I'll bring fresh trout.
[Whispering] Marian, why did you do that?
- What? - Invite them to our house for supper?
I didn't. You did.
- No, I didn't. - You said, "Let's set a date."
I had to say "Let's set a date" because you invited 'em to our house.
That was just a comment, Ralph.
What's his name again?
He's some kind of a doctor. I think he's a dentist.
Her name is Marian.
- Marian, we don't even know them. - Just relax.
Okay? Just... relax.
Any of those medflies get on you today?
Ow! I got one.
Do you want me to describe myself for you?
- I'm a blonde. - [Baby Whines]
[Boy] You don't do that.
- What do you do? - [Woman] Oh, yeah?
[TV: Commentator Continues] These countries ship their food -
Oh, yeah? But I'm not gonna suck it yet.
[Man] Let's go play in your room.
[Commentator] What if all this is telling us...
that every expert- before every expert-
[Woman] Can you speak up, honey? I can barely hear you.
- Yeah, baby. Ooh. - [Baby Whines]
My panties are getting a little wet.
Well, I'm on my bed, and I'm on my hands and knees...
and my mouth is so close to your balls.
[Sighs] Can you hear that?
Can you feel it?
Don't you want me to lick your balls first?
Mmm. Mmm. You taste so good.
Ooh, your cock is getting so big in my mouth.
Oh, yeah, baby, I'm just gonna lick it-
Life's good, life's bad
- You don't like the music? You wanna go? - We've got an early flight to catch.
- Oh, then let's go. Come on. - And the uncertainty that keeps us goin'
You know what I mean
Yesterday you owned the world
And the next day the world owns you
- One day everything's a lie - You wanna drive?
And the next day you'd swear it's all true
When you're a prisoner
- And I'm a prisoner - [Applause, Whistling]
Yeah, I'm a prisoner of life
- [TV: Commentator] The medfly is already established in Los Angeles. - Mom?
- Baby? - Mom?
Honey, what's the matter? Did you have a bad dream?
Come on, sweetie. Let's watch Daddy on TV.
- We'll all snuggle. - What happened?
- The helicopters scare you? - I thought it was an earthquake.
- This is Howard Finnigan... - [Woman] He was just frightened.
With thoughts to make you think.
Go ahead, shut it down. I gotta go make a phone call.
It's my wife's birthday.
Okay, guys, gather 'round.
Get in line. Specimen time.
That time of the month, guys. Fill it up.
- Yvonne! - Hey, sweetheart.
- Cheers! - You need some help?
- There you go. - We just spray the stuff. We don't drink it.
You need a magnifying glass and a tweezers to help you out?
[Yvonne] Hey, sweetheart. Okay, you two.
Y'all haven't been taking anything, I hope.
Don't let anything run on the sides, okay? 'Cause that gets real nasty.
- Hello? - Chad! What are you doing up so early?
- It's Mommy's birthday. - Hey, that's right!
- Did Mom ask you to remind me? - No.
- I'll bet she did. - No, she didn't.!
- I'll bet she did. You can tell Daddy. - Give me that.
- She did not! - Go back to bed, young man.
- Stormy. - Yeah!
How'd you know?
Two more hours. Please!
- Who else would call me at the crack of dawn? - Hey, who was that? Chad?
- What do you want, Stormy? - I just wanted to see what was on the agenda.
I got Chad tonight, you know. Wanna join us?
Whoops. Sorry, sweetie.
I really like the Wymans. Don't you?
The doctor and his wife. Marian.
And Ralph, I think his name is. You know, the ones from the concert.
He seems, uh, kinda lofty.
Off to work early, huh?
Well, I got two birthdays today.
He's a doctor. Remember?
- And she's an artist, I think. - Oh, yeah? What kind?
What kind? She's a painter.
- You know. She paints pictures. - [Car Horn Honks]
- There's Vern. - They really want us to come to dinner.
- Well, we'll see. I'm off. - [Car Horn Honks]
- [Honking Continues] - What does that mean?
We already agreed to go.
We made a date.
- [Whistles] - Close the door, Stuart.!
- [Gasps] - [Chuckles] Got it.
- Oh, Christ. - I think it's broken.
The little thing didn't come up.
Why'd you let me sleep?
- How am I gonna explain this? - I don't know.
- What, is it broken? - Yeah.
Is your kid awake? I don't want him to see me here.
He won't, baby. He's still asleep.
'Cause kids shouldn't see that kind of thing.
[Muttering] Jesus, how am I gonna explain this?
Kids- Kids on crack. Okay.
- What? - Fucking dog.
Fucking dog knows. I know. That fucking dog.
- Hey. Ruff!. Ruff! - Just can't live with all this.
I need to-
What are you gotta smoke in the morning for?
No, I told you I don't wanna do that anymore.
Honey? You home?
Make me some coffee!
Oh. Something hit me in the fuckin' head last night.
These you can mist. Water them once a week.
Harriet, we're running behind schedule.
- I'm gonna bring the bags down to the car. - Okay. All right.
- So those you can mist. Right. - So these are the same -
Jerry? Saturday's Casey's birthday party.
The plan was to swim.
Howard's nephew's a lifeguard. We were gonna pay him to watch the kids.
But - [Sighs] I don't know now.
Maybe you should drain the pool, change the water.
Won't the "methalanon" contaminate the water?
They sprayed again last night.
It's safe, Mrs. Finnigan. It's only toxic for a few hours.
The water actually dilutes it, so water's probably the safest place to be.
So irresponsible. Casey has allergies. The slightest thing sets him off.
I wouldn't worry about it, Mrs. Finnigan.
Well... why don't you come again Saturday?
When's your next regular day?
Tuesday. L-l-I can't make it Saturday.
- [Woman] Hi. - But really, I wouldn't worry about it.
I was wondering if your guy could treat my pool. Can you?
[Jerry] Can I what?
Whatever you put in it to kill the bug spray.
I'll pay you.
I'm afraid to go in.
- I only have time to take care of my regular customers, ma'am. I'm sorry. - Hey, Jerry, can I help with the pool today?
- Casey, get back in the house. It's still dangerous out here. - Well, maybe I'll become a regular customer.
- Get ready for school. - Have you seen my wallet?
- Oh. It's next to the phone. - What's it doing there?
- Oh, I was ordering something from this catalog. - [Howard] Right.
- Will you at least come over and look at it? - Not now, ma'am.!
I -You know, I might be able to swing back by in a couple of hours.
I'm late. We'll talk about your bearded iris tonight.
Hey, Jer! How goes the war?
[Grunts] Bad guys are winning, sir.
Yeah, well, thank you very much.
[Vern] Now, see, these bugs- This Humphrey or this Royal Coachman-
- Here you are. - Thank you.
"Doreen." Is that your name? Doreen?
- That's it. - Hey, Gordon, isn't that your first wife's name?
- Darlene. - Oh.
- Darlene. - Are you sure?
- No. - [All Chuckling]
- [Vern] So, where we going, anyway, guys? - [Gordon] An hour outside of Bakersfield.
- Then we're gonna walk. - [Stuart] How far?
[Gordon] Four or five hours. There's nobody there.
- [Stuart] You say it's good, right? - [Vern] Yeah. Is the fishing good?
- It's gorgeous. - Oh, good.
You've never seen anything like it. They want to be caught.
- [Chuckling] - They're desperate to be caught.
What's that for?
I thought I might have to examine you later on.
Where'd you get it?
Some doctor left it in my web.
- Better take it to the lost and found. - Yeah.
What's the menu like, babe?
The Greek's watching. Don't order anything you can't pay for.
- [Suzy Barking] - Daddy's home!
- Pow! Pow! Pow! - Daddy, you gonna take us to the park today?
- Off me! Off me! - [Kids Chattering, Shouting]
- Bang.! Bang.! Bang.! Bang.! - Quiet!
- [Continues Barking] - Cut it out.
- [Shouting, Chattering Continues] - Get in the house.
- Did you do this? - No. The dog did!
Mommy, Mommy, Daddy's home.! Daddy's home.!
That's really exciting, sweetheart. Please finish eating.
- Bang! Bang! I saw Dada! - Please don't point that gun at me.
Who gave the dog my belt?
This is completely destroyed. Completely ruined. It's a piece of trash.
- It's a $35 belt. - [Barking Continues]
- That dog has got to go. - Wanna talk about where you were last night?
No, I don't. Not in front of the kids, I don't.
I don't want them to hear about all the "ain-pay"and "isery-may"I saw last night.
If you would like to hear about kids on C-R-A-C-K...
you can come in the other room.
[Suzy Growls, Barks]
Whose crack are we talking about, Gene?
[Harriet] I got a list here.
Um, I canceled the Times. I stopped the mail.
Just check up on the fish-
Harriet! Enough about the fish. Let's go.
- Okay, okay. - Which one takes the, um, goldfish?
These are the lionfish, and these are the goldfish.
- Come on. I don't wanna miss that plane. - Okay.
Just feed the other fish regular food.
- Hey, sorry. You guys are running late, huh? - Yeah. She keeps running her mouth.
Uh-huh. You need a hand with those?
I gotta go. Jim's gonna have a fit, and I gotta make sure I have the tickets.
- Have a good time in Memphis. - Thank you. Have you got the keys?
- And, um, that's it. - All right.
- Say happy birthday to your mom. - [Car Horn Honking]
- Bye. - Bring us back some of that country ham.
- You're not gonna smoke in my house. - I'm sorry.
- Thanks. Bye. - Bye-bye.
- Come on. - They are so full of shit.
They've been good to us. Don't smoke, Bill.
They brought us to a jazz bar, gave us a couple of drinks. And what do we do?
We're taking care of their apartment free for a month. They're taking advantage of us.
- Don't you have some classes or something? - I don't punch a time card. I'm not in high school.
So, what are you gonna order?
Uh, let's see, baby.
- I can't read this. - Honey, put on your real glasses.
- Tuna melt. - Tuna melt? It's breakfast.
- Have a steak and some eggs. - Not if I have to pay for it, baby.
You're not drinkin', are you?
- Is that what's startin'? - No.
[Gordon] Very- Ohh!
- [Drawer Shuts] - Suddenly there's God so quickly.
- [Vern Chuckling] - [Gordon] My goodness.
[Vern] Gordon, how about that ass?
I've seen better.
I just saw what she had for breakfast.
[Vern] Where have you seen better? Penthouse? I say that's money in the bank.
- What do you think, Stuart? - Not for breakfast.
- Excuse me, honey. - Yeah?
Uh, could we have -What was it in the bottom drawer over there you were getting?
- What, butter? - Yeah. Could we have more butter, please?
Here you go. Oh, hey, is my tuna melt workin'?
Well, I'd say this trip's off to a pretty good start.
- [Stuart Chuckles] - Yeah.
[Gordon] I say the tuna melt works.
- Cup of coffee. - Yeah, okay.
- [Stuart Chuckling] - [Vern] You know what we need?
More, uh, you-know-what.
[Stuart] Uh, could we have some more butter, please?
Oh, yeah. Okay. Butter. Coming up.
Is that your face, or your neck just threw up?
- We're out of butter. - [Whispers] Out of butter.
Ask for margarine.
[Marian] Well, then what did he do?
[Sherri On Phone] He walks in at 7:30 in the morning.
The kids are screaming. They're happy to see him. Same old story.
Sits down. He's acting like nothing's happened.
I have no explanation. Nothing.
- So he's out having breakfast with her. - Are you serious?
Yeah! I mean, I tried to ask him where he was.
- He gave me some - - I'm going.
- Where's he going? - He's going to work. Okay.
Gives me some ridiculous excuse like - like crack kids -
- Who you talking to? - I'm talking to Sherri.
- [Sherri] And, um-And, um- - [Marian] Bye.!
And now I'm not even supposed to say the word "crack"in front of them.
Tell me about the Alex Trebek thing. Did he flirt with you?
- Who? - Alex Trebek.
- No! Oh, no. I mean - - [Suzy Barking]
- Shut up! - [Sherri] What's so threatening about that?
- [Marian] Nothing. - Sherri, where are my keys?
- [Barking Continues] - Will you get out of here!
Sherri.! The dog pissed on the bed again, Sherri.
[TV:Man] Shoot him, man.! Shoot him.! He's crazy.!
Who are you talking to, anyway?
Yeah, in those nice, tight pants he likes 'cause it makes his dick look big.
What? I can't hear you. The dog's barking.
- I'm talking to my sister. - [Barking Continues]
Yap, yap, yap. Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap.!
- Yap, yap, yap, yap, yap.! - Where are you going, Gene?
I thought you had some time off this week.
I gotta check on my work. Quality control.
Uh-huh. How about tonight, Gene?
- Oh, God. - Sherri.
- Just a minute. - [Marian] Okay.
You know what kind of work I do, right? Look at me.
[Suzy Barking, Growling]
You know it's dangerous.
And you know there's things you can't know for your own safety, right?
I was just asking about dinner.
Don't you worry your pretty little head about it.
- He's out of here. - All right, kids.
[Marian On Phone] What is he talking about?
- [Sherri] The king is gone. - Come on, Suzy. Come on.
Close the gate when you go.! I don't want Suzy to get out.! He might get run over.!
You are gonna be late for school, young man.
- Now, do you want me to drive you? - No. I'll walk.
You sure? All right, kisses. Okay.
[Door Opens, Closes]
Oh, my God. [Whimpering, Panting]
Honey! Honey, you all right?
- I - I'm fine. - Wait, wait, wait!
Let me get your stuff. Here. Wait, I'll -
- Come on, let's get in my car. - No, l-I'm fine.
My mom doesn't want me to go in a car with strangers.
No, wait a minute. Let me give you a ride home, make sure you're okay.
I'm - I'm fine. For sure.
No, no. Look.
Come on. How old are you?
I'm eight. My birthday's tomorrow.
I wanna see your mom and dad. I wanna make sure you're okay.
My mom said I can't talk with strangers.
[Door Bell Dings]
- Have you got ready-made birthday cakes? - Yeah. They're right here.
- Have you got one with "Betty" on it already? - Just what you see here.
I can do something special, but not for today.
Yeah. Well, all right, I'll take that one. What is it?
- It's a lemon cake. - Can you maybe put her name on it?
- I can't do it today. - All right. Well, how much is it?
It's 14.75 with tax. Mrs. Schwarzmeier, can you box this up?
[Mrs. Schwarzmeier] Jawohl, Herr Bitkower.
Mrs. Schw- Could you maybe- Could you just write "Betty"on here?
[Mrs. Schwarzmeier] "Betty"? No. No.
- Hi. - I'd like to order a birthday cake.
- Sure. What kind? - Birthdays. They keep adding up, huh?
- Here is your cake and your change. - Thanks.
Oh, I've got a couple ideas here.
- Okay, this is what I'd like. - [Mrs. Schwarzmeier] Mm-hmm.
[Baker] What's that say? "Happy Birthday, Casey"?
- Oh, excuse me. - [Mrs. Finnigan] Yes. Casey.
- And is that supposed to be a baseball bat? - Hi, Mrs. Schwarzmeier.
Yes, that's a baseball bat. I don't draw very well.
- I came to pick up the cake for Debbie Eggenweiler. - [Baker] Are you sure you want this?
Because I have some very nice baseball designs.
- I think it's prepaid. - Yes. Yes.
- If you like this, I can do it. - No, I like this.
He's, um, he's starting Little League, so we're real excited.
That's really sweet. His name is Casey, and he plays baseball.
- Down, down. - No, no, no, no, no.
Beautiful shot, man.
Hey. Casey. What's up?
How come you're not in school?
- Let him go. - Hey, Casey, you wanna see the dribble?
- Come on, Joe.! - Hey.! Heads up.!
- Come on. We're ahead too. - Let's go.
Pass you. Pass you.
Yo, good pass, good pass.
Take a right down by that tree.
- That's all? - Okay. I got it, I got it.
Goddamn back seat.
[Man] Hey, Doreen.
[TV: Man] Paul Grossman got me more than $1 million.
[TV:Paul Grossman] Call me. Paul Grossman. I'll be your attorney too.
[TV:Announcer] Call toll-free. We'll come to your home or office anywhere in California.
[TV: Chorus] 1-800-462-5555
[TV: Announcer] Once a year, the P.B.A. Touring pros join forces...
in doubles competitions.
What's the door doing standing wide open?
Hey, you -you hungry, honey? What are you doing, anyway?
How come you're not workin'? You're not gonna lose your job again, are you?
You'd better give that back. Some doctor's gonna be looking for it.
I got London broil from the Greek. You want me to fix it? Want me to freeze it?
[Earl] Doreen, Doreen the question queen
Stole a London broil thick and lean
Hey, how 'bout a fruit plate? Somethin'light?
How 'bout a short skirt, Doreen?
Short enough so I can see every inch of your ass. How'd that be?
- What are you talkin' crazy for? - Yeah.
We don't wanna talk about that, do we?
We just wanna talk about Earl.
Let's hear more about Earl.
How 'bout cops, baby?
I bet they love those short skirts.
I know fishermen like 'em!
- Whoa! - No, man, wait a second.
- Aw, Christ! - What happened?
That's half my supply. - [Laughs]
- Okay? Let's do it. - All right. Let's go.
- [Broken Glass Tinkling] - [Exhales]
- [Gordon] Watch your step. - [Stuart] Man, I'm thirsty already.
[Vern] Well, we only got three hours and 59 minutes left.
[Stuart Chuckling] Well, I don't think it's gonna rain.
Casey? What are you doing home, honey? Why aren't you at school?
Honey? What happened?
I got hit by a car.
What? What do you mean, you got hit by a car? Where? How?
Casey, now you tell Mommy exactly what happened.
I got hit in the back and knocked down hard.
- Well, how did you get home? - Walked.
Well - Casey, let me look at you.
Ohh. Now, um -
What about this car? How fast was it going? Who hit you?
She was a lady. She was nice.
something terrible happened.
I hit this little kid with my car.
- Oh - - He didn't get hurt. He was okay.
- But, Jesus, it scared the hell out of me. - Oh, Jesus. All right, were the cops there?
I told you, he wasn't hurt.
Okay. All right, listen.
Did they get your name?
I told you, nobody was there. He's all right.
Okay. All right. I just don't wanna get sued.
- It was just a stroke of luck I didn't kill him. - I'm glad somebody's luck's holdin' out.
Excuse me. Excuse me. Howard? You have a phone call.
It's - It's your wife.
I think you've got time.
- Sorry. - It's okay.
Jerry, we've got some great stuff, good footage coming in on the satellite.
- Hello. - Howard?
- Yeah? - Casey got hit by a car.
He's all right, though.
What do you mean, hit by a car? W-W-When? Where is he?
Well, h-h-he's here. He's home with me.
He's - He's all right. He's not hurt.
Annie, calm down, start from the beginning and tell me exactly what happened.
Well, I put him in bed...
and h-h-he fell fast asleep.
H-H-He's all right, I'm sure.
Why'd you let him go to sleep? You shouldn't have done that, honey.
Je-Jesus Christ! I mean, wh - W-Who hit him? How did this happen?
I don't know! I came home and he was here.
[Exhales] I - He went to sleep. L-I should let him sleep, shouldn't I?
[Howard] No. No, you wake him up and you take him to the emergency room. You gotta get him looked at right away.
Call Bob Winslow. No, wait, I'll call him.
Um, just hang up the phone. I'll call you right back. Okay?
- All right. I understand. - Okay. Don't worry.
Everything's gonna be all right. He's gonna be fine.
[TV Monitor: Siren Wailing]
Casey, we're -we're gonna get up and have some milk now.
Casey? Casey, um -
Casey, Daddy's coming home.
Casey. Casey, wake up!
Casey, wake up.!
[Announcer] Accidents happen every day.
Fortunately, most are harmless.
But some are very serious.
- [TV:Announcer Continues] - He's eight years old. I asked him.
Tomorrow's his birthday.
Such a close call.
Everything could have changed. Our whole lives could have changed.
Yeah, well, I wish somethin' would come along and change our life.
- What's that supposed to mean? - Oh, nothin'.
Look, maybe I'm just sick and tired of watching you show off your ass at work.
Oh, you're drunk. And you lied to me. Get the hell out ofhere.
You want me out of here? You got it.
You told me you weren't gonna lie no more. That was the deal - no more lies.
Okay. Watch me go, baby.
You know, a lot of guys don't like a big ass in their face when they're trying to eat.
Oh, pick a fight. Go ahead. Pick a fight with me.
Tell you something -
I don't know who you think would wanna look at your sad, middle-aged ass anyway.
Don't you talk to me like that. And don't you come back here.
I'm not taking you back no more. You understand? No more.!
- No more I'm not taking you back! - I'm not coming back!
- Slobberin' all over Honey like that. - I never touched Honey!
I didn't say you touched her! I said you slobbered on her!
- How come you don't wear your wedding ring to work anymore? - Oh, you're such a bullshit artist.
You're the one chippin' away at our mansion of love, baby, not me!
Why don't you go get drunk and pee on Irmadine's drapes again!
I'm gonna go get drunk! I'm gonna get drunk right now, goddamn it!
[Doreen] Look how stupid you're acting.
What if I'd killed him? Then what?
Oh, Pat! What are you lookin' at? It's nothin' new!
Have a nice day.
[Announcer] And now back to Captain Planet.
[Laughs] It's as much fun poaching Planeteers as it is poaching elephants!
- [Car Door Shuts] - I have had enough of this!
[TV Continues: Sci-Fi Score]
- Betty.! Chad.! It's me.! - Your dad's here.
- Come on. Let's go. - [Knocking]
All right! I'm coming!
- Let's go. - Give me that.
- Betty, the key doesn't work.! - Yeah!
Listen, don't you have any fun. Stay up really late. Okay?
- Give me a kiss. - Okay.
You changed the lock. Happy birthday!
- Look at this helicopter I got.! Isn't it neat? - Cool! Come on. Make a wish and blow.
[Chad] There's a net to catch the Planeteers in it.
It's really neat. And there's Verminous Skumm inside.
He's one of the Eco-villains. Not a good guy. I don't really like him very much.
- But it's neat. - You're not all blown out, are you?
Hey, how come there's only one candle? Mommy's 29.
- Sure she is. - Shut up.
- That's what she told me. - I'm just trying to get Mommy used to one big candle instead of a lot of little ones.
- Is that a joke? - [TV:Man] How are we going to get out ofhere?
Come on. Blow!
[TV:Man Laughing] Wait till you discover...
- the rest of my surprises.! - Ohh!
- You got your wish! - What'd you wish for?
That the two of you would get the hell out of here.
Oh, Betty, you gotta keep this wound.
It's your clock, Stormy. You take it and keep it wound.
I want you gone when I'm out of the shower.
Suzy, come on, boy.
[Police Radio Squawks, Dispatcher Speaking, Indistinct]
All right, now, you go run away. We don't want you anymore.
Hey, hey, hey. Sniff this.
[Sniffs] Mm-mmm! Look at that. It's a bone. Mmm!
All right, go get it.
[Ralph] Make sure they do the neuro checks every half hour.
And diligent suctioning.
- Yeah? - He's resting comfortably.
That's good. We'll let him sleep. That's the best thing for him right now.
The medfly editorial.
Not too sure about that malathion.
Nurse, can you get me some aspirin?
- It's for me. - Sure, Doctor.
He's got a small blood clot, a little brain swelling, but it probably won't require surgery.
He's aspirated, but we're not too concerned about that.
- Aspirated? What is that? - He's got some fluid in his lungs.
Listen, we'll keep a close eye on him. Okay?
[Howard] He knows what he's doing. It's gonna be all right, honey.
- I, uh - - Three more.
[Man] Damn shame you can't feel safe driving in this city no more.
[Ralph] His vital signs are good. We're just gonna have to wait till he wakes up.
Is there something we could do? Something we should do?
You can wait. There's a waiting room down the hall.
There's smoking out on the porch, if you want to smoke.
He may be waking up soon. You'll wanna be here when he does.
Yeah, well, uh, listen, how - how long you think it'll - it'll be?
You never know with these things. I just want you to do whatever makes you comfortable.
- Come on, come on, come on.! - [Shouting, Chattering]
- You made it. - [Jerry] Yeah.!
I hope you don't have to put too much chlorine in.
It's bad for my voice.
The pool's around the back.
Jonathan, that's you, babe.! Go up, go up.!
- Right here, right here, right here.! - Zoe!
[Jerry] Excuse me.
Um, see how that bruise is-is-
it's intense, but it's not glowing.
So you'll wanna work on that. Let's take a look at yours.
This is good. I like that. Yeah. The bruise is really good.
Um... [Clears Throat] I want you to put a little bit more blood in there.
Oh, on the - on the, uh - on -
Yeah, blend off that one edge.
- And take the brush out of your mouth. - Sorry.
Filter? What's the filter got to do with it?
Well, if your filter ain't workin', and I don't think it is, there's not much I can do.
How dangerous is this malathion?
Well - How long have you had this system?
Came with the house.
Yeah? Well, I hate to be the one to tell you, but I think it's on its last legs.
Oh, no. Don't tell me.
- So, Ace, what's up tonight? - I don't know. What do you wanna do?
I mean, with Mom. Is she celebrating her birthday alone, or what?
Uh, with Gene.
- Jean, huh? - Mm-hmm.
Well, who's she?
He's a friend of Mommy's.
[TV:Man] What do we do now?
[Police Radio: Dispatcher Speaking, Indistinct]
May I see your license and registration, ma'am?
Did I do something wrong, Officer?
Take your sunglasses off, ma'am.
You know, this clown is detachable.
I, um - I have a permit for it.
It's to code. I've been stopped before. There's never been a problem.
- Phone number, ma'am? - 504-0361.
I'm gonna let you go with a warning this time, ma'am.
You were driving too slow. Just as dangerous as driving too fast.
Please refrain from doing so in the future.
Can I go now?
No, ma'am. I have one more question.
How many clowns can you fit in this car?
I beg your pardon.
How many clowns can you fit in this car, ma'am?
Why'd you take my phone number?
Well, you never know when you might need the services of a clown, ma'am.
- You have children? - No, ma'am.
I, uh - I can use some cheering up from time to time myself, ma'am.
Being a cop isn't easy.
You have a nice day now.
If there's anything I like more than being mean...
it's being sneaky.
[TV:Boy] It's a trap.!
- [TV:Man] Of course it's a trap.! - Gene?
- Is that you? - [TV:Man] Affirmative.!
With the Planeteers out of our way-
Chad left the TV on.
[TV: Cow Mooing]
[TV:Announcer] Man dares to go where only cows have gone before.
[Woman Announcer] Bandini is the word for fertilizer.
Oh, my God! [Gasps] Chad, what are you doing here?
- Where's your dad? - He had to go somewhere.
He had to go somewhere without you?
He said he had to do something.
- Something came up. - Yeah.
I'll bet it did.
I'll bet something came up.
So, what'd he say about you?
He said we'll have to do it some other time.
He's a son of a bitch.
He's a son of a bitch.
- [Stuart] Now? - [Gordon] Bring in the -
- [Phone Ringing] - [Dog Barking]
- [Man Whispering] Hey, buddy, it's me. - Hey.
Listen, I'm walking around with a fuckin' serious chubby.
Listen to what's going on.
There's this girl at school here -
She's 18, she's got a body to kill for, beautiful face, and she asked me...
- Why are you whispering? - To do her body makeup for this -
I'm not whispering. I'm just - I'm - I'm throaty. I'm excited.
So I gotta do full-body makeup on her. That takes an hour.
That means I'm rubbing base up and down the insides of her thighs...
like, right around her puddy...
and I'm just like, "Oh, man!"
I gotta run it up and down, up her- on the inside of her elastic...
and inside her perfect ass.
I'm just, like- I'm losing it, man.
I was, like, rubbing some on her titties and she looked at me and said, "What's your name?"
I said, "My name is Bill."
She said, "Bill, you're giving me a nipple boner."
I said, "That's right."
And I was just, like - I was about to drop my brushes and just fuckin' -
Oh! It was amazing. What do you think about that, man?
Pretty amazing -Jerry?
[Dog Continues Barking]
Oh - Uh, d-did you get a good grade?
Yeah, they gave me an A-plus, baby.
- [Jerry Whispering] That's great. - Why are you whispering?
- Shh.! Shh, shh. - What? What are you doing?
[Continues Whispering] I told you! I'm working.
You don't sound like you're -What are you doing, waiting for some rich dame -
Okay, I gotta go. I'll call you back later. Bye.
[Phone Beeps Off]
I wish you wouldn't do that.
You're not fooling me, you know.
[Water Sloshing, Splashing]
[Vern] Stuart, nothing counts against first, most or biggest unless we're all fishin', man.
I'm just settin' up this new line. All right?
What about somebody- What about setting up the camp here?
Somebody's gotta dig the hole.
I'll do that! Just give me a couple of minutes here!
I'll help you. Just let me take a leak first.
[Gordon] Hey, don't piss on any firewood.!
Yeah, and don't piss in the water!
[Stuart] What are you pissin'in the water for, Vern?
I kinda like the way it sounds.
Hey, Stuart, Gordon.
Come here a second.
What the hell is this? Stuart, come here.!
Gordon, get over here!
[Vern] Holy Christ.! It's a dead body.!
[Vern] Look at that. Jesus.!
[Gordon] Who do you think it is?
- [Vern] It's a dead body, isn't it? - [Stuart] Yeah, it's a woman, huh?
[Gordon] She's dead, isn't she?
[Vern] Yeah, dead. I'll say. Look at her.
[Stuart] I wonder how.
[Gordon] We gotta pull her out.
[Vern] Pull her out? What are you, crazy? I don't think we should touch her. Should we?
[Stuart] No, we should call somebody. I think we should call the police.
I don't think we should touch anything until we call somebody.
Great idea. How we gonna do that? You got a portable cellular phone or something?
[Gordon] We can'tjust leave her there, can we?
[Vern] Well, I know what I'm gonna do.
I'm gonna have a drink.
[Stuart] Uh, I think Vern has the right idea.
[Gordon] Hey, wait- wait a minute.!
Why don't you go home, get some rest? I'll call you if there's any change.
No, you go. I'll stay. You go rest up. You've got things at the station.
I'm all right.
I could make some calls.
- Probably a good time. - [Woman Sighs]
Look, I'll take the number of the pay phone here.
- That's a good idea. - Yeah. Sometimes it takes forever to get through here.
Uh, could you bring me some shoes - some flats - and a sweater?
And maybe some mail?
Magazines or something?
It's gonna be all right.
[Man, Woman Whispering, Indistinct]
- [Dog Growling] - [Phone: Line Ringing]
- Marian? - [On Phone] What? What's the matter?
Something horrible's happened. This has been the worst day of my life.
[Marian] Oh, my God. What happened, Sherri? Tell me.
- Suzy ran away. - Oh, Jesus.
I thought you were gonna say something happened to one of the kids, or to Gene.
- It's Gene's fault. He's the one who let him out. - Oh, I'm sure you'll find her.
- Him. - Yeah.
I've been going up and down the streets all day trying to find him.
- Kids are going nuts. - Did you call the pound?
- Dad, Suzy's gone! - I called everyone I could think of.
- Honey, he's out running around. Don't worry. - No, Daddy, he's really gone!
Honey, he'll come back when he's ready. Don't worry.
Daddy, we looked and looked.
Sweetheart, Suzy will be back as soon as he gets hungry.
[Whining] Daddy, I want Suzy back!
Daddy, we can't find Suzy!
Listen to me, all of you. Suzy will come back... sometime.
- What if she doesn't? - Well, then we'll have to get another dog.
- We'll get a puppy this time. How's that? - I don't want another dog. I want Suzy!
I want Suzy!
- [Woman] Tell me how much you want it. - Put those on my side.
[Boy] Why should I, Big?
Still got three fingers in your ass?
Slut. I should make you get an egg.
You got an egg in that refrigerator?
No, you don't got an egg?
- What about a candle? - [Baby Babbles] Candle.
What about them rubber bands I told you about?
I don't think you got 'em tight enough. Snap 'em!
- Good. - [Boy] Okay. Geez.!
Okay, take them rubber bands off your dick.
I'm gonna suck your dick now.
I'm gonna introduce your dick to my tonsils.
Sit back down. Joe, now!
- Baby- - How long you gonna stay on that phone, Lois?
- Sit down. Look at the cards. - Say, "Please, mistress."
- Sit down. - [Lois] I didn't tell you to come.!
So tell me, how did it feel?
Next time I'm gonna make you get a Q-Tip with some aftershave...
and I'm gonna make you stick it up that dick of yours.
3:30 Wednesday. Call me, bitch.
[Joe] Bend the card.!
They don't want another dog.
- Well, neither do I. - Neither do I.
- Neither do I. - Neither do I.!
- Neither do I! - I! I! I!
I don't even see what the difference is.
They're not even gonna know who Suzy is in a week.
Let's take the kids, put them in the car, drive around and see if anybody's seen him.
- Can't do it. I got plans. - Oh, Gene, come on!
Sherri, I told you a week and a half ago...
I got the leadership... council thing on the... crack kids.
What you should do is, you should go out with the kids...
put up some signs, offer a reward - not too much.
- Remember, it's a dog. - Who's Claire "The Clown" Kane?
What are you doing looking in my pockets?
What are you doing with her driver's license and telephone number?
You wanna know? I'll tell you.
Claire Kane, a.k.a. "The Clown"...
is a bunco artist wanted in three states.
I have her phone number because I'm running a sting operation. Now you know.
And now, unfortunately...
I have compromised your safety and the children's safety.
Are you happy now?
[Marian] There is a- a hard, heavy physicality...
in my new paintings...
in part because I've executed them on large panels of wood...
but I'd say that they're tempered by the-
- Oh. Sorry. - Sorry.
Um, tempered by the ephemeral use of color.
You could almost say that it's beyond natural color.
[Man On Phone] What are they about?
[Marian] Well... [Sighs] I think they're about seeing...
and the responsibility that comes with that.
- Okay. - [Man] And call next week.
- Thanks. Thank you very much. - Bye.
Who was that? Sherri?
No, that was David...
at the gallery.
Oh. David at the gallery.
I'm hoping to get a show there.
Is this "David at the gallery" going to be another Mitchell Anderson in our lives?
What's that supposed to mean?
Well, that's the sort of stuff you two used to blather on about, isn't it?
What are you talking about?
The lousy painter. The one who never sold anything. Mitchell Anderson.
Just because he never sold anything doesn't mean he was a lousy painter.
So you've said.
Well, it's true.
You know, scientifically speaking, Marian...
there's no such thing as "beyond natural color."
[Stuart] I don't know why we're sittin' around here actin'like it was our fault.
We didn't have anything to do with it.
[Gordon] Yeah. Suppose we'd never come up here in the first place.
When would she have been found? Maybe never. Nothing we can do to help.
[Vern] She must have been murdered. I mean, she's naked and everything.
[Gordon] Nothing we're gonna do about it tonight, anyway.
[Stuart] Suppose it floats away.
[Vern] Then it's out of our hands.
Maybe that's what we oughta do - kick it loose and let somebody else find it.
[Stuart] Ah, I don't know. I think we oughta tie it up so it won't float away.
Then we can, uh, you know, deal with it in the morning.
What do you say about that?
[Vern] I say we got two hours of prime trout time left. That's what we oughta deal with.
[Gordon] Hey, let's take a vote.
[Stuart] All right by me.
Fish now, or deal with the body.
I say fish now.
Suppose the current takes it away.
Then it's not our problem.
[Chad] The Planeteers are trying to save the planet and the environment.
Uh, they're all wonderful characters.
- Tell Gene where he comes from. - The tropical rain forest.
- [Betty] This one? - This is Ma-Ti.
His power is heart. Let's see. Where is his ring?
They all come with little-
- Stormy did this to me on purpose. I'm gonna kill him. - This is Kwame. He has the power of earth.
Let's say he points his ring at, maybe, Earth, and-
Chad, you know what?
I think that it was really nice that Gene brought us here tonight...
and I think we should say thank you.
- Don't you? - Mommy, can I go to the bathroom, please?
- Wait. Where is it? - Uh, excuse me, miss.
Where's the restroom?
- For him? I'll take him. - Thanks.
Come on. I'll show you.
- What? - That.
- Happy birthday. - [Giggles]
What is it? An alarm clock?
My marriage is breaking up.
Oh, honey, really?
I can't think of anything but you.
Not at work, not about the trial.
I think I'm, uh -
I think I'm, uh, getting serious.
Oh, honey, I wanna be with you too.
[Phone: Line Ringing]
- [Howard On Phone] Hello. - Mrs. Finnigan, please.
Uh, sorry, she's not here right now.
- Who's this? - This is Mr. Bitkower.
She placed an order today, and I just wanted to make sure I was clear about what she wanted.
Her drawing's a little messy.
Well, she isn't here right now. Call her back next week. All right?
[Bitkower] I don't appreciate being hung up on...
when I'm calling about your order.
I need to know whether Mrs. Finnigan wanted a bat or a mitt. May I speak to her?
No, you may not. Whatever it is, just cancel it and stop calling here.
Now, we've got a problem here.
We don't need the line tied up with unimportant stuff!
[Bitkower] Either you give me an answer now -
Look, fuck you, asshole. Fuck you!
- [Continues Ringing] - [Loud Crash]
[Howard] Goddamn it.!
All right, tomorrow night we'll get a motel room.
- When? - Tomorrow night.
Oh, no, I can't. I'm going away for the weekend.
- What? - Goin' to Tahoe, see my sister.
- Tahoe? When did that get decided on? - I don't know. Last week.
Your sister? Thought your sister lived in Michigan.
- That's Phyllis. This is Bunny. Bunny lives in Tahoe. - Bunny? Who's Bunny?
- [Sighs] - You never mentioned her before.
- Yes, I did. She's my half sister. - Half sister?
And besi - Gene, you were always with your family on the weekend.
How was I supposed to know you could get away?
[Chuckles] Oh, well -
I don't know what to think, Betty.
So, is B -Who is Bunny?
- Bunny- - Bunny-Who's -
- Bunny is my half-stepsister. - These your mother's kids or your father's kids?
- My dad's wife's kid. - Oh, yeah.
We have been planning to get together for over a year.
- Oh, yeah? Well, what's she do in Tahoe? - What?
What does she do in Tahoe?
She work? Is she married?
- Tahoe's a fancy place to live, you know. - Gene, stop this.
I'm going away for a few days to visit my sister.
Don't try to make me feel guilty about nothing.
You're making mountains out of molehills.
- Come on - - Shh. Kid's back.
There's this really neat camera up front.
- It's not a real camera. - Did you find the bathroom okay?
Uh, yeah. There's a man throwing up in there.
- Oh, my God. How awful. Is he all right? - Chad.
- I don't know. - You going to visit Aunt Bunny this weekend?
How about those peas? Let's eat up some of those peas.
- Bunny? - He's too young to remember Bunny, okay?
Does not remember Bunny. Eat 'em up.
Anyway, it squirts water- It looks like a real camera. Please?
I really want it. Come on. Daddy would buy it for me.
You boys have obviously not heard of theJoe Robbins legend, have you?
- What can I get you, pal? - Same, Jay.
- Are you laughin' at me? - [Jazz Continues]
- [Man] No one was laughin'at you. - [Man #2] Go ahead.
Next to my cell, a big Spanish brother.
6'4", 6'5". Eddie Valdez. We called him "Big Ed."
I said, "Big Ed, yo, listen. Don't fuck with me. "
Cat fuck with me. I get my hands on about 30 feet of rope.
Now, you may wonder where I get rope in prison.
Like I told you, I'm Joe Robbins. Inside or out.
[Joe] It's all in my cell.
How you doin'?
Here's a song I want to sing for myself.
- [Resumes] - [Joe] I lay low, like a black cat in the shadows.
And I wait for this big Spanish motherfucker to come moseyin'down.
As soon as he crossed my path, boom.
- I'm tired - Flies on shit-
Around his neck so quick, then pushed him over the fucking guardrail.
The rope snaps tight. His fuckin' head pops off.
His body keeps plummeting downward, and he falls...
neck hole first into the ground.
My point is...
Big Ed pissed me off just a little bit.
- You wanna keep it down so the lady can sing? - You pissin'me off a lot.
Hey, come on.
- I made a mistake, all right? - Yeah, you made a mistake.
- See, my shit's live. - Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. Shut up.
Where was I? I was tellin' a story here.
But I won't be sorry
If you won't be
And I don't want your pity
Or your sympathy
But with $45
- I can make it - Hi.
- Hi. How's he doin'? - You wait and see
He's still asleep. He really hasn't moved.
What's, uh -What's all this?
I don't know. Dr. Wyman ordered it.
- Well, he says the numbers look good. - Yeah?
I don't think it's good he keeps sleeping like this. I don't think that's a good sign.
He's okay. He's gonna be all right.
He'll wake up soon.
I talked to, uh, Bob Winslow. He's in Hawaii.
And he knows this - this Wyman fellow. He says we're in good hands.
- He knows what's what. - Good.
I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee.
- You stay with Casey. - Okay.
Oh, God. Why won't he wake up?
It isn't as if
I was just anybody
On Broadway I danced
For that senator
They know me in London
And they know me in Paris
- Hmm. - I'm only talking
'Cause you looked like you needed a friend
Here. Gimme that. Gimme that. I'll tie it around the wrist.
[Gordon] Never thought I'd be doing anything like this.
- Yeah, me neither. - [Vern] What's she feel like, Stuart?
- Oh, God. - Feel her tits?
You know, I just realized...
there's probably a thousand guys in L.A. Who'd be ballin' her right now.
[Gordon] Will you shut up!
I'm just trying to lighten things up a little bit, all right?
[Stuart] Yeah, let's get the hell out of here. Come on. Tie that up.
[Vern] Man, if you'd have told me I was fooling around with a dead body up here...
- I'd have told you you were full of shit. - [Gordon] Yeah. Okay, let's go.
- Stop stealing. - Bill, God. What'd ya sneak- Bill.
- I'm sorry. - You scared me.
- You want to make up? - Why did you sneak up on me?
- What time are your classes, huh? - I'm ditching.
- [Chuckles] - I wanna see you. It's true.
- You've got to go to class. - Are you snoopin' around?
- All you're supposed to do is just feed the fish. - Look at this one, though. Look at this one.
- Look it, that's a lionfish, honey. - Oh, really?
- He is. Go on. You should go to classes. - Okay.
- These are strange people, honey. - I know.
- What's in here? - Bill - Don't snoop, Bill.
- Don't snoop. - Why not?
You respect their privacy.
Why not snoop around with their "Hot Fudge" videos out?
- Their sick, dirty pornography. - [Chuckles]
These people are creepy. They're creepy.
Use an ashtray when you smoke in here.
- That's a rule. That's a rule. - Why? There's no -
- Oh, you brought my ashtray. - Our ashtray.
See, on the list it says it's good for the carpet.
- Oh, Bill. - How long are these creeps gonna be out of town?
You know what?
- I think we should move in here. - No.
- And really-Yeah. - We can't do that.
It's the only respectful thing to do.
- Nah, that wouldn't be right. - Why not?
'Cause that's not right, Bill.
- Okay. - She's right.
- So, I'll see you around 6:00, okay? - Yeah. I'll come home.
But you know we're gonna do the right thing in their bed tonight, right?
Oh, uh - I don't know.
- Hey.! - Look at here!
- How big? - It's about three or four pounds.
I got it! Hey! Didn't I tell ya?
It's Moby fuckin' Dick here! Look at this!
Come on, baby. Come on.!
- Come to Papa. - [Cello]
How long are you gonna do that? Do you know what time it is?
Do you have to play so loud?
That's Chick's fault. He was always hot for the string players.
[Scoffs] I always thought they were weird.
String players and girl singers.
- How come... - That was his weakness.
[Clears Throat] I don't remember him?
Well, mainly because he wasn't around that much.
Hell, he exploded when you were barely six.
Get me another "Veggie Mary," will ya?
Talk-Talk more about Dad.
Not much more to tell, baby.
He was a prick. That's the long and the short of it.
- Wanna get the door? - Mommy, Daddy's here.
- Hey.! - Go to your room.
Finish up what I told you to do. What do you want?
I came to get my mother's clock.
- What's wrong with you? - Well, it is my clock, isn't it?
- Finish. Do what I told you. - [Sighs] Oh, Betty.
What you did to your son is unforgivable.
What, he didn't tell you Daddy's been flying nights, bombin' the dirty medflies?
Get it and get out.
- This house is half mine, you know. - Liar.!
- I pay for it. - Take what you think is yours...
and get out of my life!
New sheets. Jungle theme, huh?
- Goin' somewhere? - Yeah, I am.
- Yeah? Where? - None of your business.
Your, uh, condom file drawer is open.
Going with Gene?
Going somewhere with Jungle Gene?
Get your fucking clock and get out of here!
- [Glass Shatters] - Oh!
Goddamn it, Zoe.! What was that?
[Car Engine Starts]
- What was the patient's name? - Eh, the boy's name is - is Finnigan.
Uh, h-his father is Howard Finnigan, if that helps.
Excuse me. I'm Claire the Clown.
I'm here to do a party in the pediatrics ward.
- Yes. I'll call the head nurse. - Uh - Uh, excuse me. Uh, Claire?
- Uh, do you do tricks in your, uh, routine? - Yes. Uh-huh.
Oh, I've got something to show you. I brought this stuff along.
I wanted to do this trick for my grandson.
He's a patient in there. I used to do this for his dad when he was just a kid.
Now, I am going to move that egg from this glass...
into that glass without touching it.
You say to me, "How could you possibly do that?" Go ahead.
[Little Girl's Voice] How could you possibly do that?
[Little Boy's Voice] I'm going to show you.
L-Is that a touch of terrific? It's yours!
Thanks. It's good for bars, but I don't think it's a children's trick.
- [Woman] Claire. - I'm here.
The Finnigan boy's in Intensive Care, sir.
- But I think that's his mother over there. - Oh.
Dr. Wyman, it's Claire.
Claire Kane. Remember? From the concert.
Um - [Chuckles] This is what I do. I'm doing a chil - I'm - I'm a clown.
[Chuckles] I'm really looking forward to dinner.
- Stuart's bringing the fish. Remember? - Right.
- Who's that? - I have no idea.
Ann? Ann Finnigan?
Oh, good. Th-The girl said that she thought you were -
Yeah, I just didn't want to walk into the boy's room alone, you know.
- Do I - Do - - Oh, I'm sorry. Paul Finnigan, huh?
- Howard's dad? - Yeah. Yeah. Howard's dad.
I was just passing through L.A., and I, uh -
Well, actually, I've been living in Riverside for a number of years.
Olla filled me in on what was going on around here.
- Olla? - Yeah, Olla.
How's the boy? Well, he has a head injury-
a little clot and some swelling.
But they don't have to operate. We're a little worried because he won't wake up.
- Oh. - So you're Howard's dad?
- Yeah, yeah. - Well, it was very thoughtful of you to come by.
Yeah. Oh, hey, hey. I was gonna come by...
but I just heard about this now.
You know, I've never even seen him. You know, uh, Kevin - It's, uh -
- Casey. - Casey, yeah. Yeah, Casey.
- Howard's doing real good, isn't he? - Well, we're -
We're very worried. You know, he - he - he won't wake up.
Uh, but other than that, he doesn't have any broken bones, so -
N-No, I mean, Howard's doing real good.
- Oh. - The TV editorials, you know.
- Hello? - [Gene] Who's this?
- Well, who's this? - Let me speak to Betty.
- Give me that phone. - No, she's not dressed right now.
- Give it to me! - Honey, put your panties on!
- [Gene] Who is this? - Give me that phone! Who is it?
Give it to me! Give it to me!
- Have a nice weekend! - Get out of here!
Hello? Betty Weathers.
- Take it easy with him. - What is it?
They're gonna operate again. He's gonna be all right. Thank you.
- Now, don't bump him! - Keep that hallway clear.
[Ann] You're not gonna believe this, but your father's out there.
My father? You mean Paul?
He was always such a good kid.
- Who's Olla? - Olla? That's my aunt.
That's who your father talked to.
[Howard] What happened to the Willis boy?
[Ann] He's in surgery.
So, when did you last-
- [Stammering] - So, when did you talk to him last?
He lives in Riverside. That's not that far away.
I don't know. This is as much of a surprise to me as it is to anybody.
I mean, I haven't seen him in years. I haven't... talked to him since the divorce.
[Ann] I wonder why he picked now.
- Hi, Dad. - Hey, son. Ah!
Oh, you are lookin' good. [Chuckling]
Hey, oh, I'm sorry to hear about what happened to, um, uh -
- Casey. - Yeah, the kid. Oh, I'm sure he's gonna be fine.
- We're praying. - Yeah.
- You, uh -You -You've met Ann? - Oh, sure. Yeah. Yeah, sure.
I seen you a couple of times on television there. You're a real authority.
- Huh? Huh? [Chuckles] - Yeah.
So, uh - uh - It's a bit of a surprise seeing -
- Yeah. - H-How'd you find us?
[Howard] So, uh, how you been?
[Stammers] Pretty good. [Chuckles]
You know. It's-
Well, l-I'm gonna go back with Casey. It was nice to meet you.
- Yeah, wasn't it? - [Ann] I'll see you back there, honey.
[Sherri] Well, at least he came home last night.
That's more than I can say for the dog.
Why don't you say something to him? Tell him what you think.
Oh, he'd just deny it.
If I start to get specific about things...
he starts screaming about what kind ofjob he has.
He's a pathological liar.
To tell you the truth, I'm more worried about the dog.
- Mm-hmm. I know what you mean. - Hi, Sherri. How are the kids?
[Marian] They lost their dog. Suzy ran away.
That's a shame. She'll probably be back.
I wouldn't worry about it.
[Marian] It's a he. Suzy's a boy.
Yeah, yeah. That's -That's what I meant.
What are you doing home? You're not supposed to be home now.
Oh, w-we have -we have that thing with the, uh -
You know, the, uh, the husband and wife?
- [Marian] Kanes. - Who are the Kanes?
[Marian] They're these people that we met at the concert.
They have tickets next to us. It's not tonight. It's tomorrow night.
Remember? He's going fishing. We're gonna eat his fish.
Tomorrow? Oh, shit!
Excuse me, Sherri. Um -
I told Sherri I'd go home, have dinner with her and the kids. They're really upset.
Ralph, you're welcome to come. But Gene's not gonna be there.
I don't think you want to come, honey. You don't want to come, do you?
You don't want to come, do you?
No. No, l-l-I can't.
I've got, uh, work.
I will for a little bit. Maybe he'll wake up if I'm not here.
Yeah. Well, when you get home, just s-sit and rest...
or get something to eat, or just have a bath.
And let's try to, uh, just, uh, forget about it, okay?
- Everything's gonna be all right. - Oh, yeah.
Uh, excuse me. I think- Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were asleep.
I think your son is in the room next to my grandson, you know?
At least, I assume it's your son. I'm not from around here.
I'm just here because the kid got hit by a car.
Uh, are you the father of that newsman on Channel 9?
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
- Yeah. Well, I'm Knute. This is my wife, Dora. - Oh, hi. Paul Finnigan.
Oh, that's your wife? You two -
- I'm sorry to hear about your grandson. - Yeah, he got a cracked skull...
- and a concussion. - Oh, no.
No, he's gonna be all right. But they said he's in shock right now.
- I - I - - Well, our son, Brian -
- Well, he's been operated on twice. - Twice.
- No kidding. - Somebody shot him on the freeway.
- What? - Yes.
- Just driving along, minding his own business. - Driving along, minding his own business.
- And somebody shot him. - Oh, my God. What's the world coming to?
I don't know. Nobody knows who did it.
Jesus. Well, ours was like a hit-and-run too.
[TV:Man] A recent graduate of Seton Hall University...
he drank every day ofhis college life.
- Beer and Jack Daniel's. - Mom?
- Yeah, I'm in here. - Not necessarily together.
- He still loves to get buzzed. - Hi.
He doesn't do it quite as much. But he's not about to give up drinking.
- Hi. - Shh. I'm watching.
- What are you watching? - Don't call it a disease.
- Why do you like that guy? - Phil? I love him.
- Got you something. - Huh?
- Look. - Oh, cute. Goldfish. Haven't seen those in years.
Aren't those nice?
- I'll set it up for ya. - How you feed 'em?
I'll show ya.
Jesus. Ma, it smells like a bar in here.
Well, Earl's startin' on another one. I don't know if I can take it anymore.
He gets so mean. Didn't use to.
We used to have a good time when we drank.
How long you gonna let that guy ruin your life?
Mom, what are you doing smoking? You said you quit.
I can't quit smokin' when I got a lot of other stuff goin' on.
Why don't you think about yourself for a change, huh?
- I got to think about Earl. - Mom, he is a - he is a pig. Do you know that?
He's a drunken, stupid pig.
I don't want you to talk that way about your father.
He's not my father.
Well, he's my husband. Don't you forget it.
He's an asshole. I know, Mom.
- Believe me, I know. He's a - - You don't know.
I don't want to hear that anymore.
You told that story one time too many.
Look at me. He was drunk anyway, and you know it.
He's all I've got. I need company.
[TV:Man] We're addicted to addiction.
Honey, yesterday I hit a kid.
- What? - I hit an eight-year-old kid.
He wasn't hurt. I just kind of brushed him, knocked him down.
But it was so close. He's such a little sweetie too.
I tried to give him a lift to his house. He told me his mom and dad told him...
never to get into the car with anybody unless they said it was okay.
Oh. You're very lucky, you know that?
If I'd been going faster, I would've killed him.
How could you get over that? You couldn't.
I came home. I told Earl our whole life could change.
Earl tells me to go on a diet.
That's all he could think of to say.
I tell ya? Did I tell ya?
That's the best fishing I've ever had.
Yeah, but I lost four of those motherfuckers.
- [Shutter Clicks] - [Chuckles]
Yeah, but tell me it wasn't worth it. I mean, even four hours of walking is worth this.
Yeah, but what are we gonna...
do about you-know-what?
I'm gonna take another picture.
Okay. Uh, right there, bring it down a little bit. Right on the cantabile. A little bit down.
Zoe, i-i-is that bothering you?
- It looks terrible. - Oh, no.
- Can we start right - - How did you do that?
Um, I fell carrying my mom's lunch tray.
- Can we start right at - at - - By the way, how is your mother?
- Is- Is she all right? - No.
I don't think she's got much time left. I - I can see her change right in front of my eyes.
[Sighs] It's a cruel disease. Can - Can we start at number six?
Okay. Number six.
- Hello? Howard? - [Bitkower] No, this is not Howard.
Oh, I'm sorry. Who are you calling?
I want to talk about that little bastard Casey.
Casey? Who is this?
- [Engine Shuts Off] - [Knocking]
[Engine Shuts Off]
This is good. Is that Suzy?
Is that her tail? That's nice. I really like that.
- Marian. - Okay.
- Don't let the kids see. - Why?
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirited Away CD2
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)