Short Cuts CD2
'Cause I don't want to hear Gene's bullshit.
He's playing around. I can smell it on him.
- You think it's serious? - As serious as it ever is.
Why do you put up with it, Sherri?
I just got to sweat it out.
She'll dump him, and then he'll come running home to Mommy all lovey-dovey.
- It's always the same story. - He's such an asshole.
He's such a liar.
Sometimes I ask him stuff just to entertain myself.
- What do you mean? - Just to see what kind of cockamamy lie...
he's gonna come up with next.
I mean, some of the stories are really fantastic.
[TV: Man Speaking, Indistinct]
How's the sex?
Well, he's real quick.
He's too quick for me.
Plus, he won't do oral.
- Do you? - I used to, before we got married.
I would if he would stop fooling around. I kind of like it.
What about you?
- Ralph's pretty conservative. - Yeah?
- How about other than Ralph? - [Children Chattering]
Oh, we've been married a long time, Sherri.
There's never been anybody else since you've been married?
Yeah. Me neither.
Not since the kids.
This atmosphere sure brings it back to me, son, I'll tell ya.
How many years has it been? Say, what? Maybe 25 years?
- What? - Your accident.
Oh, it's about, uh, 30.
I don't know where all that time went.
Howard. Uh-oh. [Chuckles]
You remember? I brought it along to show, uh -
- Casey. - C-C-Casey. Yeah.
Speaking of that, you know the creek?
You can't cross it anymore now. They put a gate up about 10, 11 year-
- Yeah, 11 years ago. Just before I left. - Yeah? That's good.
Of course, if they'd had a gate, that would have...
changed things, wouldn't it?
I mean, you wouldn't have been in the hospital that day.
And I - Hell, you probably wouldn't be out here.
You might not have even had Casey, let alone him being in the hospital.
We could still be back in Minnesota with me, and married -
Pop, stop it.
[Casey's Voice] Hi. This is the Finnigan home.
We can't get to the phone right now, so leave a message after the beep.
[Bitkower] "Oh, somewhere in this favored land...
"the sun is shining bright...
"the band is playing somewhere...
"and somewhere hearts are light.
"And somewhere men are laughing...
"and somewhere children shout...
"but there is nojoy in Mudville-
mighty Casey has struck out. "
[Phone Line Clicks]
You still resent my not being in the hospital with you, don't ya?
No, I don't. I don't even remember.
Yeah, you do.
You know it, uh - it wasn't my decision.
Things had gotten so out of hand between your mother and me by then that I -
Hell, I didn't want to be in your room and make it worse.
I don't even remember the hospital.
I remember, uh, the car flippin' over...
and gettin' washed away.
[Chuckles] That's about it.
I did something that day that I'd never done in my life.
I didn't tell your mother the truth.
Called in sick, and then I left like I was going to work.
And I didn't tell your mother I was going over to Olla's house...
to hook up a new fridge and an ice maker.
- She'd have had a fit! - [Sighs]
I mean, even if she knew that I was getting paid for my time...
she would have had a fit.
It was okay for her to help Olla. Oh, not for me.
See? She was very possessive that way.
Well, sisters are funny, you know.
Hell, in this case, I was happy to oblige. I needed the extra money.
And it was Olla's idea not to involve your mother.
It was Olla's idea for me to lie.
I figured it would take a couple hours. Then I'll go to work, tell 'em I'm feeling better.
Anyway, I - I told Olla I'd be over early, and I was.
But there was no answer. So, uh, the - the door was open.
I go in. I hear that she's up in the shower. So, I holler out...
you know, so that she won't get scared when she comes out of the shower...
and hears me working down in the basement, and so forth.
Anyway, I go down. After a while, Olla...
comes down to the basement...
[Scoffs] In a robe.
And she says that she got cleaned up... for me.
And I think that's very odd to say under the circumstances.
But you know Olla. Anyhow, she says, "How's it going?"
I said, "Fine." And, uh, after a while she -
Yeah, she asked me if I wanted a beer. She says, "You want a beer?"
I said, "Geez, it's a little early in the morning for that sort of thing, isn't it?"
She says, "Well, I'm not your employer, am I? Do you want one or not?"
I said, "Oh, well, what the hell. Why not?" It seemed like a good idea at the time.
She comes back with two beers.
I tell ya, every time I finish a beer- foom.! There's another one in my hand.
Christ, now we're up in the kitchen. And I'm havin' trouble makin' the joints connect -
I - 'Cause I'm on my fourth or fifth beer.
And I said, "Olla-" In fact, this is exactly what I said.
Oh, I'll never forget this.
I said, "Olla, if I have one more beer, I'm gonna have to take a nap."
And she says, "I wondered what it would take...
to get you into bed."
Now, I laughed. You know, l-
She says, "Don't tell me it didn't cross your mind, because I'll call you a liar. "
Well, I'll tell you the truth. It didn't... ever!
Yeah, I found her company attractive.
But, Jesus, there was no real-
[Mumbles] And I didn't -
I don't know. I didn't want to hurt her feelings, you know?
I mean, after all, it was your mother's sister.
Anyway, I, uh- I don't know how much time passed.
All I know is that I am working like hell on that ice maker trying to get the damn thing going.
And she is saying things like, uh...
"If the positions were reversed, my sister would be doing the same thing. "
Do you believe- You know, like this is some little thing between the two of-
l-I started sweating. I tell you, my knees are shaking. I don't know what the hell to do.
- I don't know which way to turn. - There's no smokin'in here, Pop.
- Huh? - No smoking.
Oh, that's good. Down to four a day.
And then... [Whistles]
She opens the robe.
And I get a load - Oh, Jesus. God, that woman was put together...
a hell of lot better than you'd think when she was just in a dress.
I'm tellin'ya. Jesus, that's hard for any man to resist.
I mean- I don't know about you- it sure as hell was for me.
Yeah, well, that, uh -
that's a long time ago, Pop.
Neither of us heard your mother come in.
Oh, God Almighty.
She was in such a state. You know, she -
Sh-She - She didn't really look at Olla. She just -
She looked at me, and she said, "Howard's in the hospital."
And then on- on the way to the hospital, she said-
Well, she cried a little bit. But- But she-she only said...
"Why didn't you tell me that you weren't going to work?
They told me you were sick."
Oh, Christ, I was so ashamed. I just -
It was- It was an unlucky day, you know?
But I tell you, that first day in the hospital...
your mother and I stood side by side while those doctors reported to us.
And most of the news was bad. But still, we stood there together.
We took it together.!
And then Olla lied.
God! Olla told your mother that - that...
we'd been having affairs in the past.
It was only that one time. I tr- Oh, I tried to explain to your mother...
exactly how it happened.
You know what your mother said...
"I don't want you around anymore.
"I'll get through this thing alone... better.
No matter what happens to Howard. "
I had to respect her wishes, Howard.
I mean, whether I wanted to or not. I had to.
Christ, I kept thinking, you know, someday-some-some-some-
The truth will come out, you know, and she'll understand.
We both know that never happened, so -
Mr. Finnigan? Excuse me, Mr. Finnigan. Uh, you have a telephone call.
It's Mrs. Finnigan. Oh, you can use that phone right there.
Yeah, hi. Everything's okay here. You all right?
Um, I'm coming back to the hospital. Do you want me to bring you anything?
Why? You should get a good night's sleep.
- Casey's gonna be all right. - I'm not staying here.
That crazy person keeps calling. I'm scared to death.
Well, don't, uh - don't answer the phone, honey.
Maybe it's the - the driver from the car.
Maybe she's, uh, feeling guilty or something.
It's a man.
[Sighs] Well, don't worry.
I mean, I'm here with Casey.
The doctors and the nurses are there with him all the time.
- He's gonna be all right. - No, I'm comin'.
- No - I wish you wouldn't. Honey? - [Line Clicks, Dial Tone]
Uh, you finish your coffee. I gotta get back.
[Casey's Voice] Hi. This is the Finnigan home.
We can't get to the phone right now, so leave a message after the beep.
- That is a good painting. - [Honey] Yeah.
- Colors are good. - Yeah.
- Goes with the walls. - But look at these fish, though.
- Aren't those cool? - Mmm.
- Aren't those cool? - Yeah, I don't really give a fuck about fish.
They just kinda swim and shit.
- Hey, your makeup looks good. - Yeah?
- You think it's too much, though? - No. You're like a model.
- Thanks. - Yeah.
- Hey. - Almost ready.
- Did Bill do it? - Yeah. Of course he did.
- Bill, you've gotta do me sometime. - Yeah, sure.
Hey, make mine well-done.
- Look at that. - [Clears Throat]
- Look at that. - Looks pretty.
So, what were you saying about, um, the virt -
- What is it? The virtual - - Virtual reality.
- Yeah. - Okay, you know what "virtual" means?
Uh, sort of.
Okay, it's like really real.
So, virtual reality...
is practically, totally real...
- but not. - Mm-hmm.
- Claire. - [TV:Man] Stand by.
At my command...
- Claire? - Get back here!
[Man On TV] Goddamn it!
[Gasps] Stuart. [Sighs]
I thought you weren't coming home till tomorrow.
- Well, you know. - Oh.
God, I hate that fish smell.
[Sighs] They said on the TV that there was rain up there.
- Did you get rained out? - No. Caught our limit.
- Oh. - [Kissing] Mmm. Mmm, mmm, mmm.
- And I missed you. - [Moans]
- That'll be the day. - [Moans]
- Your hands stink. - Mmm.
- Phew. - Kind of smells like pussy, don't you think?
- I hate that. Go wash your hands. - [Kissing]
- [Giggling] Stop it! - Smells like a rainbow to me.
- Go wash your hands. - Come on. Come on, come on.
[Laughing] What are you doing?
Come on. I've been sleeping with men for three days.
Bunny, my ass.
- I'm glad you came home early. - Oh, me too.
- Oh. - [Claire] Ooh, you're all wet.
Yeah. You'll have to dry me off.
Did I ever tell you about what happened in the last Pomona game in '83?
- You remember that game? - Yeah, I broke my- broke my ankle.
Right. Okay, well, while you were snapping your ankle...
me and Red...
we slipped Mickeys on these four girls.
- [Chuckles] - This is true. These, like, bootleg quaaludes.
Like - Like dangerous stuff, right?
And I remember 'cause two of the girls' names was Kelly. Remember?
I think you might have met those two Kellys before.
He doesn't call you, does he?
- What do you mean? - You know, when you're workin'.
Oh. I don't think so.
I mean, I get a lot of Bills...
but it's - it's a common name.
'Cause you'd recognize his voice, right?
Oh, it was so weird.
The bishop in my parents' church called me.
Oh, and he wanted, um, an incest call...
with, like, a four-year-old girl.
I mean, I look at, you know, Joe-Joe orJosette.
Man, that is fucked up.
Oh, that could just fuck your life up.
I mean, a little eight-year-old girl...
she just does whatever the adult tells her to do.
Oh, man. L- I know.
Believe me, that's fucked.
Okay, look, l- l- I don't condone it...
but it's a money call.
And keeps him off the streets, anyway.
- [Jazz] - I like this music.
Yeah. This is good, huh? It's like it's not - I don't know. It's different.
It's kind of dry. It's like a dry humping...
some wet... pussy... flap.
I know what that's all about.
You make me very happy.
- Claire. - Hmm?
We found a body up there.
Guess she was murdered.
[Sighs] Well, when we got there, she was -
This, uh, naked body in the water...
just floatin' there.
When? Were you fishing?
Nah. No, we -we just got up there.
We're setting up camp, and - [Chuckles]
Well, Vern saw it in the water.
[Sighs] It was really somethin'.
I never experienced anything like it before.
Hell, no one knew what to do.
What did you do?
Well, you know, there wasn't much we could do.
It was - It was gettin' dark...
and, uh, she was dead.
Nothin' was gonna change that.
- How old was she? - Huh?
How old was she?
Uh - [Sighs] Oh, I don't know.
In her 20s, maybe. You couldn't tell.
Must have been horrible.
What did you do?
I mean, after you got her out of the water.
- Did she drown? - We don't know.
I didn't think we should move her, you know?
You left her in the water?
For how long?
[Sighs] Until we left and reported it.
I tied her to the bank.
How long did you say you left her in the water?
she was dead.
We didn't think we should move her. It was dark.
We made a decision to leave her there until we could report it!
She was already dead.!
And when did you report it?
This morning. Today.
- Today? - Yeah.
And when did you find her?
[Sighs] I told you.
Well, when did you catch the fish?
[Sighs] That's what we went up there for-
You fished while she was in the water? You just left her there?
You're making me sick!
Marian's got a crush on Alex Trebek.
- Alex Trebek? - Yeah.
- Where'd she meet him? - At a party.
He's an art collector or something. She thinks he might buy one of her paintings.
- Nah, I don't think so. - No?
I don't see how she could even give those things away.
Well, she sells a lot more than you think.
I posed for her today.
- Ralph walked in the middle of it. - Ralph. What a jerk.
I don't know if I know a bigger jerk.
It was embarrassing, but I guess they're used to it...
being doctors and artists and all.
What was embarrassing about it?
Well, you know.
I was nude.
You mean, like, you were naked?
Mm-hmm. "Nude," they call it.
- without any underpants on... - Mm-hmm.
Wouldn't it be a trip if Alex Trebek bought a nude painting of me?
Can't stand the suspense
The endless embraces
Yeah. Sit over there under Art Blakey.
- [Honey] Why's he here? There's a - - [Lois] Who?
- Art -Where's Art Blakey? - Where?
- He's at the bar. Can you block me? - Oh, yeah. He's listening to the music.
- He don't see you. - Can you block me?
- You're blocked, babe. Okay. Okay? - Earl's here.
- What? - Earl's here.
- Where? - Hey, that's that lady. I - I just cleaned her pool.
- It's all black people. - Is he lookin' over here?
- No. - No?
- I can't believe he's here. - Wanna go to the Troubadour after this?
- Did he see me? - Now he's looking. Now he's not.
- [Applause] - Thank you.
- Whoo! - Want to puff one? Want to puff?
- We'll be right back. - Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
- Please. He'll see me. - [Woman] How you doing?
Good. I'd like to sing you some songs...
that I used to do with my ex, Chick Trainer.
That was before he got me pregnant...
and before he blew his brains out...
through the hole in his arm.
- Come here. - And that was, like, 20 years ago.
- I don't want to talk to you, Earl. I'm with some people. Okay? - I'm with -
I'm with some people, Earl! You're embarrassing me!
You're embarrassing me.
- Come on, have a drink. - Earl!
- Here's a song that says something... - Go!
That I think we've all said at one time or another-
- To hell with love. - You okay?
- Hey, even if the music sucks here... - Mm-hmm.
We're still gonna have fun.
- All right? - Yup.
I'm gonna like somebody
And let them like me
- Going further means chains - You got a light?
- Uh, no. - And I was born to be free
To hell with love
- I like this one. The sentiment anyway. - To hell with love
- Shit. You want some? - Yep.
I find a way to keep
From gettin' in too deep
To hell with love
- Yeah. It looks good. - I like this one.
You looking for a friend, Trixie?
Uh, I don't need a friend. I got a husband.
- You mean them boys that just left? - Yeah. And they're coming right back.
I hope they don't catch you talking to us.
- Yeah, they'll probably cut your dick off. - [Chuckling] Oh-ho-ho.
I think they went to get a blow job.
That's what I think.
And I thought you had to have a brain to think.
I'll tell you what, Trixie.
Why don't you come with me...
and suck on my joint, hmm?
Then I'll give you these two yards.
Go ahead. You wanna touch 'em?
- Would you just leave us alone, please? - Honey, it's okay.
It shouldn't take too long. I just got out of three years of lockup.
- What's your name? - My name is Joe, baby.
- Fuck off, Joe. - Oh, Trixie.
Come on, now. You can buy a lot of mouthwash with that.
Think about it.
- What's this? - Hey, I believe that belongs to me.
Thank you very much.
Will you shut up? The lady's trying to sing.
- I thought that I would die - Hey, what's goin' on here?
I could have built a water bed
- You want to say somethin'? - With all the tears I cried
To hell with love
- I didn't think so. - To hell with love
- [Bill Whispers] Forget him. Forget it. - Hey.
When it comes to me and you
To hell with love
We could have used that money, Jerry.
- I feel a little sick. - To hell
- Don't worry about it. - With love
Gotta pick your moments.
When it comes to you and me that's the way it's gonna be
If you share my point of view
I'm the woman made for you
When it comes to push or shove
If you're holding out for love
To hell with love
Doreen, it's Earl.
Doreen! Goddamn it.
- Pat. Pat! - [Dog Barking]
What are you doing up so early?
Did I leave a roach here?
Did you see a roach here?
Had a lousy night.
Couldn't sing for shit.
It was a lousy crowd.
I hate L.A.
All they do is snort coke and talk.
La-la Yeah, I recognize that. I like that.
I wish Chick was here.
Tsk. Maybe I'll get a job in Amsterdam.
Chick loved it there. Everyone does.
They really know how to treat a jazz person there.
How was your night? How'd your hand do?
I remember, Chick damn near cut his finger off once.
It was in Kansas City.
And he was working with Anita O'Day, and, uh - I forget.
And he punched the window of a car out...
'cause he'd left the keys inside.
That was really a hard time for him to play...
because... the cut was on his slide hand.
It kept openin' up. And I knew it hurt him.
And when I saw that guy walk in that club - [Chuckles]
I knew it wasn't gonna hurt much longer.
[Chuckles] He walked straight to Chick.
Chick bent down...
Iooked up at me and smiled.
He said, "Five minutes. Five minutes."
Well, I'd heard that before.
Five hours later I got a phone call.
Could I please come and get my old man 'cause...
he'd O.D.'d, and they didn't want him in the house.
I got there as fast as I could.
And - [Sighs] He was turnin' blue.
And wrapped up in sorrow
Well, you're up early.
I have things to do.
Uh, aren't we supposed to have dinner with, uh...
with, uh, th-those concert people tonight?
- The Wymans. - Yeah, them.
- Yes, we are. - [Sighs] Claire, about last night -
- Uh - - Read the paper.
Does it say something about it?
It had a name -
She was 23 years old.
She'd been raped and then smothered to death.
She was from Bakersfield.
Hey, baby. Could I, uh, get a -
Some day, huh, buddy?
Earl, what are you doing here?
I'm here to see you. What else?
Baby, I've looked everywhere for you.
I was at the trailer last night. You weren't there.
Your car was there, but you weren't there.
Honey, where you been sleeping? Look at your hair.
L- I slept outside.
[Sniffles] I didn't wanna sleep in our bed.
People are looking. You wanna order something?
Yeah. How about you on a bed of rice?
Cut it out.
- You want a cup of coffee? - Oh, yeah. Give me some coffee.
- How about an egg sandwich? - With a broke yolk?
Yeah, with a broke yolk.
Thanks, baby. How did you get here?
Peg brought me. I didn't wanna use the car after what happened.
What time you gettin' off?
- About an hour. - What do you say I chauffeur you around...
to the manner in which you are soon to become accustomed?
- I'm sure. - I'm getting us out of here, baby.
I'm getting us out of Downey.
Till the wheels come off, baby.
Till the wheels come off.
Is that a fine-lookin' woman or what?
I beg your pardon?
How'd you like to be married to something like that?
- [Moans] - Shh, shh, shh.
Ah, silly Daddy, sleeping on Mommy.
- [Sighs] - Daddy, Austin's crying and he woke me up.
- What is it? - He misses Suzy.
Well, you go tell Austin to come in here, and Will too.
- I got some good news, a surprise. - About Suzy?
Maybe. You go and get them and bring 'em back here.
Wake up, wake up.
Come here. It's okay. It's gonna be all right. Listen.
- Kids, can you keep a secret? - Yeah.
Okay, Daddy did something last night he shouldn't have done.
That's why you have to keep it a secret. Daddy went down to the police station...
- and put an A.P.B. Out on Suzy. - An A.P.B.?
You're not supposed to put A.P.B.'s out on dogs, but I did it.
And I got a call this morning.
I think they think they know where Suzy is.
- Really? - Yes. And as soon as I have my coffee...
I'm gonna go down and see if I can find her, okay?
- Now you guys go and get dressed. - I wanna go with you.
No. You go get dressed, and we'll see if we can't find our little doggy.
Put your clothes on, Will. Do what your dad says.
Gene, not now. The kids will -
There's a line of prose from the writings of St. Teresa...
which seemed more and more appropriate as I thought toward this.
So I want to offer a meditation on the sentence.
St. Teresa, that extraordinary woman who lived 373 years ago...
said, "Words lead to deeds.
"They prepare the soul, make it ready...
and move it to tenderness. "
There's a clarity and beauty in that thought expressed in just this way.
There's also something a little foreign in the sentiment...
coming to our attention in these times-
How are you today, sir? My name is Aubrey Bell.
- You must be Mr. Weathers. - Yeah.
I have something here for Mrs. Weathers. She won something.
- Is Mrs. Weathers home? - Oh, she's not at home.
- What did she win? - I'll have to show you. May I come in?
I'm kind of busy right now. Tell me what it is.
She won a free vacuuming and carpet shampoo, no strings attached.
I'll even do your mattress.
You'd be surprised what could build up under a mattress over the months, over the years.
- Same with the pillows. - Really?
Yes, sir. This is your lucky day.
Well, I can see you've had some kind of problem here.
That doesn't affect my work any.
I've seen about everything there is to see.
- So, what do you want to do today? - Maybe go to the beach.
[Scoffs] No way. Who's gonna drive us?
- I don't know. Let's go look at the cop. - Yeah, come on.
- Cops freak me out. - He's looking at us.
- Oh, what is that cop doing? - Hello, boys.
- Hi. What's the problem? - No problem.
- I'm gonna have to take that dog, though. - What -Take? Take? Dad! Dad!
- Yeah? What's the matter? - He's taking my dog.
Hey, hey. Excuse me. Officer, what's going on here anyway?
- How long have you had this dog, sir? - What the hell difference does it make? It's my kid's dog.
I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take this dog, sir. It's been missing for a couple of days.
- It's highly dangerous. It bit an infant. - A police officer's taking the dog.
We have to check it for rabies.
It doesn't look sick to me. You sure you got the right dog?
- It fits the description, sir. - Please, sir. Don't take my dog.
I'm sorry, son. I have to. It's for your own safety.
And kids, in the future, if you find a lost dog, report it.
Every animal has their rightful owner.
- Don't let him take my dog. - Don't worry about it. - In you go, Suzy.
Don't you have anything better to do than take dogs away from kids?
Keep up with that lip, sir, I'm gonna have to cite you for an open container.
- [Engine Starts] - Dad, aren't you gonna do something?
- Aren't you gonna get him back? - We'll get you a new dog.
- But I don't want a new dog. - Let's get inside.
- Frisbee was special. - Don't worry about it.
I've asked one of my colleagues to come by.
We're not sure why Casey's not responsive.
His CAT scan shows the blood clot's still small...
but there's still more brain swelling.
I'd like to suggest some minor surgery. Intracranial pressure monitor.
- Oh, God. - There's no cause for alarm.
Casey's making small improvements in other areas.
His lungs have cleared up substantially. That's a big plus.
Brian, the Negro boy in 111.
I think he was operated on yesterday. Could I inquire about his condition?
- Oh, yeah. He's doing very well. - Yeah?
He's out of critical condition. We'll be taking him out of the I.C.U. Today.
Oh, that's nice. Thanks.
Excuse me just one minute.
- Excuse me. What exactly is a diuretic? - It makes him urinate more.
- I see. So, that's to alleviate pressure? - Casey. Casey, please wake up.
- Yeah, okay. I'll be right there. - Dr. Wyman.
I wanted to thank you for saving my son's life. You are a miracle worker.
- That's my job. - He'll have a minor surgery?
Nurse, are you clear about this? Mr. Finnigan, I'm sorry, I -
Hey, Knute. I just was hearing the good news.
Congratulations. I can't tell you how pleased I am.
Thank you very much. I mean, everybody has been so nice.
Casey, we love you, honey. Please wake up.
Any change in my grandson that you know of? I mean -
I'm sorry. I don't have any additional information.
- How's your little boy? - Howard, Casey's waking up. Look, his eyes are open.
- Hey, sweetie. - Hey, Case.
Hey, Case. Hey, buddy. How you doing?
Hey, can you hear me?
- Hey, Casey. - Case.
- Casey. Hey, Case, can you hear- - [Beeping]
Howard. Howard, what's that? Howard, what's happening?
Ca - Nurse! Nurse! Come here!
- Howard, do something.! - Hurry up. Hurry up.
- Come here. I don't think he's breathing here. - [Nurse] Casey, are you all right?
[Howard] He opened his eyes and then he stopped breathing.
Call a code blue and get me some help in here immediately.
- Code blue. I.C.U. - Can you hear me, son? Casey?
I need you to clear the room. I need to make some space. Let the doctors work. Please.
- We have to go clear the room. - [Ann] No!
Come on. We'll wait outside. We'll be right outside.
Just give them room. Just give them room to work.
- Just give them room to work. - Get the bed and pull it out for me.
Mrs. Finnigan, I'm sure you'd be more comfortable. You don't wanna-
Get out of here!
Let's put him up on this.
- Oh! - Can we get the thallium?
Nothing. No. .4 of epinephrine, please.
- After that, you can draw up.4 of atropine. - Excuse me. Excuse me.
[Nurse] Okay, atropine ready.
[Doctor] How long we been doing this?
- Uh, two minutes. - Good.
Check for pulse.
I'll continue C.P.R.
I can't believe it. Can you?
She was just over at my apartment two weeks ago.
Do you know her from work?
- Did you sign the guest book? - No. No, not yet.
- [Man #1] Zoe, Zoe, Zoe. - [Man #2] Let's go, Zoe. Zoe.
- Casey didn't make it, Zoe. - [Ann Whimpering]
Come on, honey. Come on. Let's go.
[Stuart] Well, I filled out an application about two weeks ago.
A Mr. Walsh told me to call him in case I hadn't heard.
Well, I've been away on family business.
- [Woman On Phone] Please hold a minute. - Okay. All right. I'll hold.
Where you been all day?
- What time is it? - I asked you where you been.
[Woman On Phone] Sir, give me your number, and I'll have Mr. Walsh get back to you.
Yeah, well, it's 504-0361.
- But it should be on the application. - Okay, I'll tell him you called.
Okay, thank you.
- [Dial Tone] - So this is what it's gonna be, huh?
We have to be there at 7:00, you know. You don't have very much time.
- What's the big deal? It's just a barbecue. - [Man On Phone] Personnel.
- This is Stuart Kane. - You made the date, Stuart.
- With a "K." - Aren't you the big sportsman who's supposed to be bringing the fish?
Why are they always naked?
Why does naked make it art?
- Did you make me a drink? - It's in the blender.
It smells strong.
I'm gonna have some wine.
- Is that what you're wearing? - Yes.
I thought we were cooking out.
Stuart's bringing fish, remember?
Well, if it's just a barbecue, why are you getting dressed up?
- This isn't dressed up. - I'm not changing.
She'll probably dress up.
- Are you competing? - Competing with who?
Claire, honey. We're talking about Claire.
- Are you completing with Claire? - For what?
What women compete for, I guess.
- Do you think he's attractive? - Who?
- The husband. - Stuart is.
He's the kind of guy women find attractive, isn't he?
- The outdoorsman type. - We don't know a lot about them.
I hope they like something other than chamber music.
Isn't it wonderful, Marian, how we can skate around an issue...
always playing our little game?
That's a good idea, a game.
Might help break the ice. Jeopardy, maybe.
I'm talking about us. I'm talking about now.
- What about us? - You know.
Let's forget it.
Forget what? What are you talking about?
- It's nothing. It's ancient history. - No.
Something's on your mind.
- That party. - What party?
You know what party I'm talking about, Marian. The one with Mitchell Anderson.
Jesus, Ralph. That was three years ago.
- You kissed him, didn't you? - No.
- Your lipstick was smeared when you came back. - How would you know? You were drunk.!
Jesus Christ, look at this. Goddamn it! Look at this!
Look what you made me do.! Goddamn it.! I wanted to wear this.
That's the way you looked that night with Mitchell Anderson when you were out necking.
- He kissed you, didn't he? - Come on, Ralph.
I thought we were through with that.
I want you to tell me about that night with Mitchell Anderson.
- There's nothing to tell. - All right.
Then tell me about nothingness. I'd like to hear a complete account of nothing...
what you didn't do for two and a halfhours.
Why, Ralph? What's so important? It was three years ago.
All right, it's not important. It's water under the bridge.
But what irritates me, Marian - if that's the right word for it -
is that you won't tell me the truth.
You can't say the obvious. You can't admit that you lied.!
That's what I don't like, Marian, having to play this charade.
God, Ralph. How did this start?
Do you know how this started? 'Cause I really-
- I really don't know how this started. - Marian, look at me.!
- You don't have any panties on. - Do you know how this started?
What do you think you are, one of your goddamn paintings?
Marian, I'm giving you a chance to come clean...
clear the slate, on to a higher consciousness.
And then, don't ever lie to me again, Marian.
- This is not like you, Ralph. - What, to demand? You're right, Marian.
But I wanna know. I wanna know the truth.
- We'rejust talking, right? - Yes, Marian. We're just talking!
- You want me to tell you the truth? - That's all I've ever asked, Marian.
He kissed me.
Does that satisfy you?
- Did it satisfy you? - Everybody was pretty far gone, as you may or may not know.
Marian, I don't really need all this perspective, just the facts.
All right. All right, Ralph. Okay.
Somehow - Somehow the two of us were elected to go out and get liquor.
We drove to the Foremost, which was closed...
and then to Cappy's, which was also closed.
In fact, everything was closed. I mean, I was beginning to wonder whether anything would be open...
and all I could think of were those all-night supermarkets, and -
[Exhales] I wondered whether anybody would even be in the mood for a drink...
if we had to drive around half the night looking for an open market.
He was really drunk.
I hadn't even realized how drunk he was until we started driving.
And he was driving- he was driving terribly slow.
He was all hunched over the wheel, and we were talking.
We were talking about a lot of things...
[Chuckles] A lot of things that didn't make sense...
I mean, about, uh, religious images...
and about this -
about this painter, this painter named Larry Rivers.
And, uh -And then he started talking about Norman Mailer...
and about how Norman Mailer stabbed his wife in the breast.
And he said he'd hate it if anybody did that to me.
He said he'd like to kiss my breast.
And then he pulled the car over to the side of the road, and...
then he kissed me.
[Shuts Off Dryer]
How long what?
How long did he kiss you?
[Exhales] Then what?
Then he said, "Do you wanna have a go at it?"
[Chuckles]Jesus, Marian. "Do you wanna have a go at it?"
What - "Do you wanna have a go at it?
Do you wanna have a go at it?"
What does that mean, Marian? "Do you wanna have a go at it?"
Did he kiss your tits? Did you touch him?
Touch him? Touch him?
Okay, Ralph. Ralph, you wanna know what happened?
He kissed me, and I kissed him back.
And then we did it. We did it right there in the car.
He fucked me right there in the car.
I was drunk. It didn't mean anything to me.
I wish it hadn't happened, but it did.
Is that all? Is that all you wanna know? Is that all?
- That's all. - Ralph, he didn't come in me.
- I swear to God, he didn't come in me. - Okay.
Where are you going, Ralph?
Well, Marian, we have guests coming, and I'm gonna go and light the barbecue.
[Jazz Ballad On Piano]
Just about sunset
I watch you
Passing my door
It's all I can do
Not to run to you
- We're closed. - But I don't wanna cry
- Can I help you? - No, I just came to talk to my mom.
- Who's your mom? - That's my mom.
- Who's that? - She says she's Tess's kid.
You're kidding me. A string player?
The same old moon
We knew before
It's all I can do
Not to run to you
- Hold it. - [Stops]
What are you doing here, Zoe?
- Mom, Casey died. - Casey? Who's that?
The little boy who lives right next door.
- He got run over by a car. - I'll be damned. Just like that?
I just saw Mrs. Finnigan.
I feel so bad for them, and I thought you'd wanna know.
It's a cryin' shame, baby.
- She must feel like shit. - Mom.
Why don't you go sit over here? We're just rehearsing.
- Okay, let's try it again. - Mom.
From the top, okay?
Just about sunset
I watch you
Passing my door
It's all I can do
Not to run to you
But I don't wanna cry
Suzy! Daddy, you found Suzy!
- Suzy! - [Sandy] Suzy, we missed you.
[Sandy] I missed you, Suzy. I love you.
[Austin] Daddy, why can't I have a monkey?
Geez, I hate this goddamn thing.
Well, if you'd get a job, you could get your car fixed.
You sure this is the right address?
We should've parked about three blocks away.
- [Claire] Hi. - Come in. Come on in.
- We're not early, are we? - No, not at all.
- Did you have any trouble finding the house? - [Stuart] Not at all.
I got the fish. Where do you want me to put this?
- Come on in. Just come right this way. - Oh, wow.
- Ralph. - Hi.
- Like a drink? - Oh, thank you.
- [Stuart] How are you? - Why don't we go out to the patio?
- Hello, Steven. How are you? - Stuart.
- Right. I'm sorry, Stuart. - Oh, wow. Look at these pictures.
- Where did you get them? - Uh, they're mine. I painted them.
- You're kidding. - [Ralph] Pi˝a colada.
- [Stuart] Pi˝a colada? - [Ralph] How was the trip?
- Oh, not bad. Took the 405 to the 10 - - No, I meant the fishing trip.
Oh, it was great.
I got it right here. Want me to take it to the kitchen or something, or-
Why don't we just take it out the the barbecue?
Okay. Out here, huh?
- You like fishing? - Oh, I love to fish.
- Uh-huh? - Yeah.
- Is that your hobby, fishing? - No, not really.
Uh, I do enjoy it though.
But I don't like fishing in boats because I don't swim.
- So I'll go to lakes or rivers. - [Marian] I'll give you a tour. We can...
- start with the upstairs. - Oh, look at this.
- I'll show you the bedrooms first. - Okay.
[Stuart] I don't get out as much as I'd like to.
How about you? You a fisherman?
I'm sorry I had to do that, but you just got out ofline.
Come on, Bill.
- And I know I'm just a gardener. - I'm getting tired of this.
Good-bye. Oh, no, let me fix it there for you. Don't.
- Bill, this has taken fucking hours. - Yeah, well, you know.
- Come on. - Stop it, stop it. Don't move.
I gotta go to the bathroom. Don't lean on me like that.
- I'm taking this thing out till - - No. Okay, okay.
- Just keep it in for the picture. - Hold on a second.
Support your husband.
Now, look like I - like someone really hurt you...
like Earl beat you.
- Thank you. - Shut up.
- Did he? - You know he didn't.
I know he didn't literally. What else did he do?
- What do you think about when you think about Earl? - Can we stop?
I don't wanna talk about that, okay?
- Come on, Bill. Let's get going. - I was in the shower sometimes...
and I hear the sound of the water going down the drain...
and I think it's somebody hurting you in the other room and it scares me.
- Bill, come on. - Open your blouse a little for this one.
- No, I don't do those shots. - Come on, just for me.
I don't wanna do this anymore. I've been doing this for- I've been very patient.
- I mean, I could've sped up the process. - No.
I could've just done it my- my quick version.
Just, crunch! Crack! [Yelling]
[Chuckling] Please, let's-
- But I didn't, because I loved you so. - I love you too.
Why did that excite me? I started getting a little chubby when I was doing that.
That's weird. Okay, this is my last request.
- That's it. I'm getting restless. I am. - Okay. This is it, okay.
- Let's go. Where do you want this? - Right under your armpit.
- This is it. I've been a sport. - Okay.
- All right. It's perfect now. - I want you to just hold this.
- You're dead, and your husband is a creep. - All right. Okay, go.
- Do it. Do it. I'm ready. - I love you.
[Stuart] I'm in sales. Hardware, primarily, but I've sold about everything else.
- [Claire] Clothes. - I've never sold clothes.
That's what I'm saying, everything but clothes.
- So you're retired? - You know what? I'm almost set up here.
- I wish. - Ralph, could you bring everybody to the table?
- Claire. - I been -
- I been out of work for three months now. - Stuart.
I mean, nobody seems to be interested in salesmen anymore.
- [Humming Jeopardy Theme] - Everything's gonna become self-serve.
Could you sit over there with him?
Are you gonna be Alex Trebek?
- Yes, I'm gonna be Alex Trebek. - Salesmen will be kind oflike the...
middlemen everybody's trying to cut out.
Well, on that note, why don't we just go ahead and start the game?
- Claire, do you wanna pick a category? - It's your buzzer.
"The Night Sky," "Political Quotes," "Racy Movies"...
- Oh, "Racy Movies." "Racy Movies." - "The Blues"-
Oh, my panties are getting a little wet.
Oh, baby, why don't you take your fingers...
and rub my hot, pink pussy?
Oh, yeah, right on my clit.
And now take your fingers and put them inside me and -
Oh, yeah. Just fuck me with your fingers, baby.
Oh, don't you wanna go inside?
You wanna hear how wet I am?
- What are you doing? - Getting a roach.
That's how wet you make my pussy, baby.
Oh, I really want you to fuck me now.
I want you to go inside with your big, hard cock.
Oh, but wait. Wait.
Make me beg for it. Just tease my clit. Please, baby.
Oh, my legs are spread so wide.
Oh, I feel you fucking me so deep.
Oh, please, harder.
Oh, I can feel your balls against my ass, baby.
Oh, yeah. Oh, lift my legs above your shoulders.
Yeah, just fuck me so hard. [Moans]
Oh, I'm gonna come. [Moans]
Sounded like you really got hot talking to that guy.
Right. Did you give Joe-Joe his eardrops?
Talking about his dick and everything.
"Dick." I never say that word.
- Cock, whatever. - I hate that word. "Dick."
[Engine Continues Running]
- [Ralph] Who is Mariette Hartley? - [Marian] That's right.
[Ralph] It's not really fair that I should win all the time, is it?
- Are you cheating, Ralph? - No, Marian. You cheat, remember?
- Ooh. - All right.
This time you be Alex Trebek now, okay? Time to switch.
- Finished with this one. Let's switch. - [Claire] We're gonna switch places?
- Okay, Stuart, you have to sit in the middle. - [Ralph] Does Alex Trebek cheat?
Move over. You gotta be in the middle.
- Hey, hey, hey! - Hey, hey, hey.
Here's the categories: "Little Songs," "Celebrities," "Gourmet Cooking," "Family Life" -
Gourmet cooking. Shit!
- Aw, shit! - [Marian] Oh, Jesus, Ralph.!
- [Claire Laughing] Oh, God. - You said 10 minutes an inch, Stuart.
I did. The thickness, not the length.
How about we have another pi˝a colada?
- [Classical] - [Engine Running]
You may mean me some good
You may mean me some harm
You may be a fire
You may be a false alarm
'Cause I don't know you
I don't know you
I don't know you
I don't think you should talk that way in front of the kids.
- They don't understand. - How do you know?
It goes in one ear, and it goes out the other.
You should be happy that I have a job where I'm home all the time, you know.
We don't send them to some funky day care.
I make damn good money.
Hey, did you collect from the Ryans yet?
I don't want you servicing their pool, you know, if they haven't paid.
[TV:Man Speaking, Faint]
How come you never talk to me like that?
Like the way you talk those guys off.
Are you kidding me?
Well, that might spice things up.
Look, you wanna fuck me, fuck me. I'm just a little talked out, you know.
Shit. Can you get this for me?
Jerry, big bear.
Did I hurt your feelings?
- Look at me. - No.
- Look at me. - It's all right. Let me just get this.
I'm so glad Joe-Joe got your eyes. You know that?
You wanna fuck? Hmm?
Yeah, let's fuck. Come on. We can fuck.
[TV: Continues, Indistinct]
Oh, shit. Wait a minute. Sorry, I -The TV.
Be right back.
My little puppy's name is Rags
He eats so much that his tummy sags
His ears flip-flop and his tail wig-wags
He walks back and forth in a big zigzag
[Stuart] I mean, being a doctor and all...
do you touch many dead bodies?
- He doesn't have any pedigree - That's kind of a strange question, isn't it?
But I love him and he loves me
- [Both Laughing] - Come on, it's your turn.
You know, a little makeup, a little costume.
[Stuart] Oh, no.
A littler weird behavior. Isn't that what it's all about?
Don't look at me like that, Stuart.
It's always me underneath. You know, I can change.
But I can always go back to me.
- Don't you wish you could do that? - Marian, what have you got on underneath?
You know, Ralph. Nothing.
[High-pitched Voice] So what do you wanna be?
- [High-pitched Voice] I wanna be nothing. - And I'm gonna make you...
- Wait, does this stuff come off? - Oh, sure.
Well, I know how to do nothing. We'll just erase your face.
In a setting by the woods
A little man by the river stood
Saw a girl come floating by
And he heard her cry
"Help me, help me, help me," she said.
He couldn't help her. She was dead.
I know who it was.
- What, honey? - Casey's birthday gift.
- Howard. - What? What is it?
- I know who made the phone calls. - Who?
The baker, Mr. Bitkower.
- Oh, sweetie. - Stop. Don't do that.
I don't know you well
I don't know you at all
I don't know you
I don't know you
I don't know you
[Stuart] You know, my mother was an artist, sort of.
- She always said I should draw or that I could, but... I don't know. - [Yawns]
You know, when I was in art school, I had a teacher.
Eventually killed himself. He couldn't sell anything.
But he used to have us paint with sticks and rocks...
whatever you could find, like - like cavemen or something.
I guess it was supposed to be like -
He never allowed brushes or pencils or- or real paint -
the paint you could buy, anyway-
just to get you to feel, or something.
[Car Engine Running]
Zoe. Zoe, don't do this to me.
Oh, baby. Oh, my God.
Oh, baby. Oh, baby.
Oh! No. Zoe, no.
I'm not open yet. The bakery's closed for business.
We can see you're closed, but I'm sure you'll see us.
- Hey, you're not allowed in here. - Mr. Bitkower.
- What do you want? - I'm Casey's mother. This is Casey's father.
I'm busy. You come back when I'm open.
- No. - All right.
You want your cake now. Is that it? You finally want the cake you ordered?
We wanna talk to you about the cake that wasn't picked up.
- Or paid for. - You're a terrible person, Mr. Bitkower.
It cost me time and money to make that cake.
I have work to do. I don't wanna talk to you.
You're gonna talk to her, or I'm gonna knock you on your ass, pal.
- How can you be so cheap and insensitive? - Lady, I work 16 hours a day to make ends meet.
- I bake all night and work all day. - Oh, you bake all night?
[Laughing] I thought you made phone calls at night, you bastard.
I'll call somebody. Get out of my store.
I don't want any trouble here.
My son is dead.
He is dead, Mr. Bitkower.
He was hit by a car the day I came in here to order the cake.
We have been waiting with him until he died.
And now he is dead.
There are no more birthdays.
He is dead!
You bastard! You bastard! Goddamn you!
- Goddamn you! - Come on.
- Goddamn you! - Shame on you.
- [Sobbing] - Shame.
Wait. Wait, don't go.
Don't go. Don't go.
Let me get you a chair. Here, sit down.
- [Lois] What are you doing, Joe? - [Bill] I've never seen more fucking homeless people.
[Lois] Hey, you. Drink that. Don't spill it.
- So - - Josette, stay in the car.
- Joe-Joe, watch your sister. - What do you guys want?
- [Lois] Cigarettes. - [Honey] Beers.
- Yeah, we're here for beer. - Lots of beer.
We're already gonna get some beer.
- [Lois] We'll be right back, Joe. - [Joe] Where you going?
We're going to get Aunt Honey's photographs. You watch Josette.
How much is that gonna cost?
- [Woman] What was your last name? - [Lois] Keep your eye on her. Don't let her get to the edge.
- No, Honey Bush. - Keep your eye on your sister.
- Honey, Honey Bush. - Hey.
Hey, Mr. Johnson, how's it going? Thank you. Sorry.
- Is five dollars enough? - Yeah. That's how much it is.
- Thank you. - Thank you.
Let me see.
Who are these?
- [Both Gasp] - She's dead.
- Ew, that is gross. - She's dead.
Ew, Honey, he's coming. Go.
- Oh, my God. - Careful.
Come on, get in. Are we gonna do this picnic or what?
Do you have a pen? "7 NZ" -
- He's going to that one. - Come on.
Remember this. "7 NZ699."
See, look what you do.
You make the food look like a little show down there on the plate.
It looks like a little stage with little - little sausage people on it.
- [Chuckling] - It's so cute.
I love all those things about you.
I love everything you say.
I'm getting us out of Downey, baby. Don't worry about it.
It's all temporary.
Oh, I don't want it to be over.
- We'll do it again. - When?
Well, I've got three round trips out ofJ.F.K. To Berlin.
And then a little stopover in Bangkok that I requested, a four-day layover there.
That'll be great. So, uh... next month.
- Maybe we should go to Hawaii. - Yeah.
Chad could stay with his father. I mean, he'll be in school, right?
- Chad had a great time. - Wally had a great time.
- How about little Wally? - [Chuckles]
A smokin' good time.
- [Both Chuckling] - [Wally] Yippee-aye-ay!
- [Joe] Are we there? - [Lois] We're here. Finally.
[Lois] Get out. We're here, babe.
It's not stupid. It's gonna be fun.
[Joe] Hey, you didn't have to do that.
- Let's go get in the dirt. - It's my pleasure.
Josette, watch out for the dog shit. Stay away from the dog poop.
Gettin' out of Downey
- Take me out of Downey - I'm gonna get you out of Downey
Take me out of Downey
- I'm gonna get you out of Downey - [Laughing]
- Wait. Show me how you do it. - Gettin' out of Downey
I'm gonna get you out of Downey
- [Bill] Come on. - [Lois]Josette.
- Come on, we're like two innings in, and you're winning. - Oh, big girlie.
You're such a wild thing.
Such a wild girl.
- [Woman #1] Why do you even want to go down this hill? - [Woman #2] Mountain bikes, Nancy.
When you slide, just keep your feet to the side.
For God's sakes. Jesus. [Giggling, Muttering]
- You okay? - Fine.
- There's something in my eye. - Hi.
- How's the car? - It's fine.
- You all right? - Yeah.
- I agree. - Hey, really funny.
- All right. - [Bill] You have a nice afternoon.
- Joe! - Joe, come on.
Leave those girls alone.
Just like his dad. Totally out of control.
How'd you like a little of that stickin' on your drop chute?
Ten bucks says they're waiting for us.
- Let's go. - All right.
- [Honey] Okay. - Okay? Be back in five.
- Could you hand me a beer? - Yeah.
- [Honey] Where are you going? - What? We're gonna go, uh -
Discretion around the little ones.
- [Lois] When are we gonna eat? - [Joe] I can't hear you. - I said move.
- Here, sweetie. - Thanks.
[Joe] We're gonna eat now? What do you wanna eat?
[Lois] Ow! Don't hit me. Very good.
- Come on, Josette. You wanna eat? - What do you want?
We have baloney. We have Swiss cheese.
We have peanut butter and jelly. We have ham.
- What? - What do you want, baloney?
- Baloney sandwich? - Okay.
Here, eat these. You need to eat something to keep going.
Eating's a good thing at a time like this.
- Thank you. - I hope you like my muffins.
- Mr. Bitkower. - Yes, Mrs. Finnigan, what can I get you?
I'd like to see the cake.
I threw it away.
- Here we are. - Here we are. Let's go, Chad.
Don't forget these, bud.
- Thanks. - See you.
- Bye, Gene. - Wally, Wally. Bye, Wally.
- Bye, Wally. - See you.
- Oh, home, sweet home. - Really.
[TV:Man] Now to seal it off.
First order of business, put all this oil back where it came from.
Aubrey Bell? Mommy, who's Aubrey Bell?
Captain Planet's doing it! He's sucking the oil back!
[Both] The fourth ofJuly
Before the fourth ofJuly
[Bill] Come on.
- They're on bikes, Bill. - Come on, come on.
- They gotta cut through here. - [Woman #2] Let's go in here.
I don't wanna run all over these mountains for a couple of cockteasers.
Oh, I don't think this goes all the way.
Looks like we're stopping here. [Laughs]
Those guys are following us.
Okay, let me - I'll warm them up. And then you just come in.
I'll get one of them to go there, man.
Hey. How are you?
Wait, l-I - I know you.
From, uh - No, I'm sure I do. From that photo shoot.
- When I did your makeup. - I don't know what you're talking about.
The maquillage for the photo shoot. I'm a makeup artist.
I thought that you were someone I'd done for a shoot.
- That funny? - Sorry.
Are you guys actresses or models?
We're not either. I'm - We're not either one.
You're not? I just mean, just 'cause you have the looks for it. You could be.
Lf, you know, if you wanted to.
Well, if it happened, that would be okay. If it doesn't, that's okay too.
But, hey, I mean, sometimes I do some talent scout stuff too and -
I mean, if you ever want to. I'm Bill. This is Jerry.
You want a beer?
No, thanks. You want -
- No, that's okay. - So, have you done any movie stars?
Uh, yeah -Yes, ma'am.
Really? Who was the biggest movie star you've done?
What was that last one I did? What was that big one I did last time?
- I think it was Roseanne Barr. - [Chuckling]
- She's big. - She's huge.
- You're lying. I can tell you're lying. - Yeah, that didn't work.
- What's your name? - I'm Barbara. That's Nancy.
- So, you married? - No.
Uh, we were.
Very unfortunate, what happened.
Uh, I'll have one of those beers.
Hey, you know what's a hundred yards away? You know the Bat Caves?
You ever watch Batman? Remember the series Batman?
- Yeah. - Well, the Bat Caves where they shot it-
Let me show you this cave. Here's your beer.
Let me take Barbara away from you for one second.
Come here. It'll just take a second. Don't worry about it.
- Okay, I'll just have one beer. - All right, one.
Come here. Don't worry about it.
- [Barbara] Where you guys live? - Malibu. - Come back.
- That's on the beach, right? - Yep, it's on the beach.
Can I have a beer? Thanks.
Oh, Jesus. Excuse me.
No, it's one of the streets that goes up.
- Oh. - Come here. It's right down here.
- Do you mind? - [Bill] We had a place up there for a while.
Now, after we split up with our wives, you know-
- Oh, you lived with your wives? - Well, yeah.
So now we got this place.
We got this fish tank thing, like a fish tank.
[Nancy] Hey, stop that.! Don't- Leave me-
- What are you doing? Leave me alone.! - What the fuck is he doing? Jerry!
- [Screaming] - Jerry!
- [Birds Squawking] - Jerry.!
- Fuck! - Whoa!
Earthquake. Earthquake, you fucking nut.!
- All right, Josette. Come here. - [Screaming]
- Jerry! - [Screaming]
- Okay, look. Look here. - [Screaming]
What's happening, Howard? Howard?
We have to get under a table.
Gene, earthquake! Get under the doorway!
- Quick! - Underneath the door!
This is Officer Gene Shepard of the Los Angeles Police Department.
We are currently experiencing an earthquake.
On Broadway I danced
For that senator
They know me in London
They know me in Paris
[Claire] Jesus. This is bigger than the one in '71.
Don't worry. Don't worry. It's not the big one.
Earthquake! Mommy, get over here, quick!
Just lay down, Mommy. Just lay down.
Whoa! I lost my umbrella.
Here we go, baby.
In the doorway.
If you are close in proximity to any power lines, please move quickly away.
Falling power lines can result in electrocution. There is a possibility of-
This is it, baby. We're going out together.
This is the big one, baby.
- It wasn't the big one. - No. [Chuckling]
You're such a big, brave boy.
- Where the fuck are they? Jerry! - Jesus Christ.
- [Car Alarm Blaring] - [Dogs Barking]
All right. It's okay.
[Marian] Well, we should probably eat, is what we should do.
[Stuart] Yeah, what happened to that big meal we were supposed to have?
We should probably have a whole bunch of eggs or something.
[Claire] We should turn on the TV and see what the damage is.
We're beginning to receive reports now...
- on that 7.4- magnitude earthquake... - [Ralph] Dunphy's on.
- We experienced earlier this morning. - Dunphy will tell us the truth.
- [Stuart] Around Joshua Tree, huh? - A house on fire in Baldwin Hills.
- [Marian] Seven-point-four. That's big. - [Stuart] Well, that's pretty big.
You know, that's really not that bad. Eight is bad. That's not as bad as an eight.
- Obviously it's not as bad as an eight. - Well, no. But I mean-
[Claire] When you come from California, you don't worry about that stuff.
At least 15 people have been injured and we're told one person died.
- One person killed. - [Marian] One fatality, yeah.
You know, that's really not bad, one person.
[Stuart] Wait, here he's talking to - Look at this.
- Stormy was in the air when the quake happened. - Here's a helicopter pilot.
Tell us exactly what you saw.
[Ralph] You think that's his real name, Stormy Weathers?
- [Marian] God, I hope not. - It all looked pretty normal to me. - [Ralph] Where'd they get this guy?
- [Stuart] Ralph, you have any bourbon? - What about some tequila?
- [Claire] Yeah, I'd have a tequila. - As I was landing I was remarking to myself...
- [Stuart] That stuff gives you a headache, Claire. - What a beautiful sight L.A. Is.
- Where's those lemons I brought home? - [Marian] I don't know. Maybe by the bar.
[TV:Stormy] Every Angeleno says to himself or herself....
just how lucky he or she is to be living in L.A.
- [Stuart] I'll have some too. - I hope nothing happened to your house.
[Dunphy] Now here is the latest news on the earthquake.
There is one fatality. This has been confirmed now.
Ayoung woman in Griffith Park was killed by falling rocks, apparently while hiking.
- We're not sure if the death was earthquake-related. - Here's to lemonade.
We're told that 60 people have been treated at area hospitals.
If you're looking for a rainbow
You know there's gonna be some rain
One minute you're filled with happiness
And the next minute there's nothing but pain
- lf you're a prisoner - [Marian] Let's have another one.
- And I'm a prisoner - [Ralph] And then back in the tub.!
I'm a prisoner oflife
One day your man is here
And the next day he's walked out and gone
But no matter what happens
You gotta somehow carry on
When you're a prisoner
And I'm a prisoner
I'm a prisoner oflife
It's in between
But it's the unexpected and the uncertainty that keeps us going
You know what I mean
Oh, one day you own the world
And the next day the world owns you
One day everything's a lie
And the next day you swear it's all true
When you're a prisoner
And I'm a prisoner
I'm a prisoner of
Woke up this morning
Wanted to cry
Then I remembered
Yes, I knew why
He's a real good one for havin'his cake
I'm gonna go fishing orjump in the lake
I'm gonna go fishing
That's what I'll do
Think about nothing
Not even you
Catch me a big one a big speckled trout
Snap him in the water I'll pull him on out
Spin me a yarn
Tell me a story
Big as a barn
You wanna stop and listen I won't hear you out
I'm gonna go fishing and catch me a trout
A man is a liar
A man is a fool
Playing for keepers
And breaking the rules
He'll be the loser You'll see, you'll find out
I'm gonna go fishing and catch me a trout
Down in the water
Look at him shine
There goes a big one
That one is mine
Catches are real now I've got the feel now
I'll snap with a fine fly rod I'll catch me a trout
You're in for a fall
You tell me a story
You talk to the wall
Gonna go my way on down the highway
I'm gonna go fishin' and catch me a trout
Catch me a trout
Catch me a trout
Catch me a trout
[Audience Cheering, Applause]
[Woman] On drums, Bobby Previte.
On bass, Greg Cohen.
And on piano, Terry Adams.
On the vibes, Gene Estes.
And on trombone, Bruce Fowler.
That's it. Good night.! Yeah.!
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (Franăois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirited Away CD2
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)