Sleepless in Seattle
Mummy got sick. It happened just like that.
Nobody could stop it.
It isn't fair. There's no reason.
And if we start asking why, we'll go crazy.
Five minutes in the microwave. Any one of them.
Do you know how to make juice?
Microwave. Five minutes.
Here. It's my shrink. Call him.
Loss of Spouse Support Group.
Chicago Cancer Family Network. Parents without Partners.
"Hug Yourself", "Hug a Friend", "Hug a Shrink" ...
Work hard, that'll save you. Only work will see you through this.
Don't mind him. he's just a guy who's lost his wife.
What I think we really need is ... change.
Good idea. Take a few weeks off. take Jonah fishing.
No, real change. A new city.
Some place where I don't think of Maggie at every corner.
Where are you gonna go?
I was thinking about Seattle.
In a few months, you'll be seeing women. You'll meet someone.
Move on. fine. that's what I'll do. I'll just grow a new heart.
- Sam, I'm sorry, I didn't mean ... - I know. But it can't happen twice.
- The tall redhead is cousin Irene. - You'll see her disappointed look.
- Harold ran off with the secretary. - Until Irene had the dog put down.
Your brother Dennis is professor at Johns Hopkins.
- He's married to ... Betsy. - The most competitive woman ever.
- How will I remember all this? - Walter, you will!
- Uncle Milton lost all his money. - And some other people's.
... in a pyramid scheme. Don't mention the IRS or the prisons.
Your mother's Barbara. your father's Cliff ...
- He has electric trains. - Really?
- Am I what they had in mind? - Walter, they're gonna love you!
Everybody ... Annie has an announcement.
Walter and I are engaged.
- Are you all right? - Maybe it's the flowers.
- We'll move them. - No! I feel terrible, sneezing now.
- This is a very important moment. - He's just allergic to everything.
Bees. I'm allergic to bees.
He's allergic to all bees. We have to take adrenalin with us.
- If he eats just a bit of a nut ... - My head swells, and I drop dead.
- It's the same with him and bees. - We had salmon at our wedding ...
- A wedding without salmon is ... - I'm not allergic to salmon.
But you never know.
- You never know. - He wasn't always allergic to bees.
- What did we do with our champagne? - Uncle Milton's parole.
- When are you getting married? - Early June, in the garden.
- What about Harold and bees? - I'm allergic to bees.
Cold salmon. cucumber salad. strawberries ...
I'm afraid I am allergic to strawberries.
Is this all right with you?
I'm the luckiest man-man-man on the face of the earth-earth-earth.
- That's Lou Gehrig's line from ... - "Pride of the Yankees".
- "Pride of the Yankees"! - Baseball. An historical reference.
I would like to propose a toast. To my kid sister!
To Walter and my baby.
Please eat, before it gets cold.
Here it is. I wouldn't give it to the Historical Society.
- Oh. Mum ... - These things are back in fashion.
- He's a lovely man, Annie. - He is. isn't he?
And he's a wonderful athlete. We're going to DC to see his parents.
- How did it happen? - It's silly, really.
I'd seen him at the office. He's the associate publisher.
We had both ordered sandwiches. -
- and he got my tomato on wheat, which he's allergic to, -
- and I got his tomato on white. Amazing, isn't it?
You make a million decisions. and a sandwich changes your life.
Destiny takes a hand.
We invented destiny, because we don't want things to be accidental.
Then why did you order the same sandwich except for the bread?
How many people like tomato without something else, like tuna?
It wasn't a sign. It was a coincidence.
I was in Atlantic City, where Cliff was a waiter.
He wasn't supposed to work that night. What if he hadn't?
He asked me to take a midnight walk. I told you this a million times.
He held my hand. I looked down and couldn't tell our fingers apart.
- And I knew. - What?
- What? - It was magic.
I knew we'd be together forever. Just like you and Walter.
Walter ... It's quite a formal name.
I knew that your father and I would have a wonderful time in the ...
... sack, I believe you call it.
It took years before it worked like clockwork. It takes time.
- We already ... - Fine, fine. How's it working?
- Like clockwork. - Oh, honey ...
- It's a sign. - You don't believe in signs.
They loved you. I told you they would.
- I love you. - I love you, Walter.
Did anyone ever call you anything other than Walter?
- Not even when you were young? - Not even when I was young.
- Don't you want to drive with me? - Then I can't get back on Friday.
I forgot your stepmother's present. When we're old and grey -
- you must remind me to put my teeth in, so I don't go out without them.
No, go ahead. We're late anyway. I'll be ten minutes behind you.
Welcome to "You and Emotions".
I'm Dr. Marcia Fieldstone, broadcasting live from Chicago.
Tonight we'll talk about wishes. What's your wish this Christmas?
My wish is to change the station.
- And now: "You and your spleen". - Not on your life.
Coming up, "'Jingle bells" backwards , sung by ...
- Seattle, go ahead. - This is 'Jonah ...
No last names, 'Jonah. How old are you?
- I'm eight. - You're up late.
- It's not so late in Seattle. - You're right. What's your wish?
- My dad needs a new wife. - You don't like the one he has?
- He doesn't have one. - Where's your mum?
- She died. - Well. who can believe this?
- I've been sad, but Dad's worse. - Have you talked to him about it?.
No, that makes him sadder.
'Jonah, is your dad home?
- Is he busy? - No, he's out on the deck.
Can't you ask him to talk to me?
- Wretched woman! Hang up, Jonah! - No, he'd kill me.
He won't be angry when he hears how concerned you are about him.
- Want to bet? - If he yells, you lose a fan.
Dad. there's someone on the phone for you.
His name is Sam.
If you've just tuned in, tonight's topic is wishes and dreams.
We have a listener from Seattle.
Sam, this is Dr. Fieldstone on Network America.
What are you selling? Micro-hibachis or knives?
Neither. I want to help. Your son asked me for advice.
- He wants to find you a new wife. - Who is this?
Dr. Fieldstone of Network America. You are on the air.
- You called a radio station? - Sam, are you there?
- Yes. - You mourn your wife's death.
Your son is worried about you.
Get out here. I won't go through this alone.
It's hard for him to talk to you about this.
If we talk about it, maybe 'Jonah will feel better.
- Talk to her. She's a doctor. - Her first name could be Doctor.
- Please. - Sam, it's his Christmas wish.
- Okay. - Good.
I know this is difficult. When did your wife die?
- About a year and a half ago. - Have you had any relationships?
- No. - Why not?.
- Marcia ... or Dr. Fieldstone? - Dr. Marcia.
- I don't mean to be rude ... - I don't want to pry ...
- Sure you do. - Go on, Sam. I'm listening.
We had a pretty tough time at first.
But we're dealing with it.
Jonah and I will get along fine, as soon as I break his radio.
I'm sure you're a wonderful father.
- You can tell a lot from a voice. - Yes, you can.
But 'Jonah still feels that you're under a cloud.
- Are you sleeping at night?. - He doesn't sleep at all.
- How do you know that? - I live here. Dad.
Look. it's Christmas.
Maggie ... my wife.
She really did it ...
She loved ... She made everything beautiful.
It's tough this time of year.
- Every kid needs a mother. - Maybe you need someone, too.
- Yes. - We'll resume after these messages.
Sam and 'Jonah, don't go away. I'm talking to Sleepless in Seattle.
We'll be back with listener response.
- What's that? - People call in and dump on you.
This is really fun. And helpful.
- I bet he's tall with a cute butt. - I bet he hasn't bathed in weeks.
- Yes? - Tea, with the bag out.
- Maybe I'll just go up to Seattle. - Don't open his refrigerator.
Men don't cover food, and they leave it in there till it walks out.
I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers. 65 cents.
We'll take a call before we talk to Sleepless. Go ahead, Tennessee.
I'd like to have his address.
Honey, get in line.
- If I could ask you a question ... - Go ahead.
People who truly loved are likely to love again.
Sam, could you love anybody as much as you loved your wife?
Well, that's hard to imagine.
What are you going to do?
Get out of bed every morning and breathe in and out all day.
And after a while I won't have to remind myself to do it.
And then after a while I won't remember how perfect things were.
Why was your wife so special?
Howling is your program?
It was a million little things.
When you added them up, it meant we were meant for each other.
I knew it the very first time I touched her.
It was like coming home, only to no home I'd ever known.
I was just taking her hand -
- to help her out of a car. And I knew it.
- It was ... Like magic. - Magic.
It's time to wrap it up. I'm Dr. Marcia Fieldstone.
To all my listeners, a magical and Merry Christmas.
And Sleepless in Seattle, call and tell us how it's going.
You can count on it.
He sells the best soup ever and he is the meanest man in America.
- I feel strongly about this. - Do it.
New Year's Eve. I won't write it.
Listen: "Phone service was tied up Christmas Eve -
- when a kid called the radio and said his dad needs a new wife."
2.000 women wanted his number.
I heard it. This kid calls up, -
- and the shrink forces the father to talk about it.
Suddenly he starts talking -
- about how he fell in love with her like these cows in Michigan.
The cows that got zapped by stray voltage. Maybe it was Wisconsin.
Anyway, I was listening to him, and suddenly I was crying.
Like when I see the ad -
- where the daughter gives her mum the refrigerator with a red bow.
- Or the to kids at the party ... - Making an album for Grandfather!
That kills me!
Write about it. Whatever it is.
2,000 women calling for a husband? Women are desperate for love.
- Especially over a certain age. - It's hard to get married over 40.
- That statistic is not true. - But it feels true.
- It's true. - A new book proves it isn't true.
- Did you read that book? - Did anybody read that book?
Are you done? Where were we?
If someone's a widower, why is he widowed and not widowered?
What was that about up there? What's with you?
- Nothing. - There's something. Tell me.
- Sleepless in Seattle? - That's what she called him.
Now 2.000 women want his number. He could be a crack head. -
- a transvestite, a junkie, or really sick, like my Rick.
Actually, he sounded nice.
Really? Now we're getting down to it.
I'm madly in love with Walter. He did a crazy thing the other night.
It was so funny. What was that?
I've got to go to Boston for the convention.
And I have to visit Winston-Hughes.
Why don't we meet in New York for Valentine's Day weekend?
- Walter. I'd love to! - We can stay at the Plaza.
- Ice skate in Central Park. - Register.
You know ... for dishes. glasses, silver, everything.
How about it?
- We'll have dim sum in Chinatown. - Is there wheat in it?
I don't think so.
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six, -
- five. four. three. to. one ...
Jonah, wake up. The ball's dropping.
- Happy New Year. - Happy New Year.
- Kiss Howard. - Goodnight, Howard.
Can I have half your beer?
What did I use to say? "Here's looking at you"?
-"Here's mud in your eye"? -"Here's to us."
You used to say: "Here's to us."
Oh. babe. I miss you so much it hurts.
You want to tell him? I'll tell him.
You want to tell him? I'll tell him.
She's back with another idea.
Sam, I'm glad you're here. I heard you on the radio. I told everyone.
- We already knew. From Grace. - Then all of Seattle knows.
I was brushing my teeth and there you were. I called my mother.
I said. "Turn on the radio. That's my architect."
You know. it's so nice when a man can express his feelings.
- I wish I could. - Claire, is there a problem?
I couldn't sleep last night. You know what that's like.
My platters won't fit in the refrigerator.
At parties I use platters, so I want a Sub Zero refrigerator instead.
- We have to redo the cabinets. - We'll be into this wall.
- A bearing wall. - That's a delay of five, six ...
- 12 weeks. - It's important to get it right.
Well. la decorateur calls. Bye.
It's fate. She's divorced. we don't want to do this and you need a wife.
- Everything intersects. - Like the Bermuda Triangle.
Here's one more. Do you have room?
- Dad, they're all for you. - Here you go.
"Sleepless in Seattle".
If you can't sleep, try drinking a glass of water from the other side.
That's for hiccups. Or you can hold a spoonful of sugar in your mouth.
- But why give them our address? - They called and asked for it.
"Dear Sleepless in Seattle. You are the most attractive man I've heard."
They called? You gave them our number, too?
You have to, to get on the air.
"Dear Sleepless in Seattle. I live in Tulsa." Where's that?
- In Oklahoma. Where is that? - Somewhere in the middle.
I won't think about what they don't teach you at school.
I think we should rule out anyone who doesn't live near here.
She's willing to fly anywhere.
Looks like my third-grade teacher. She is my third-grade teacher!
- Don't you want to read these? - No. it's not how it's done.
I'd rather see somebody I like.
- Then I'd ask her out for a drink. - Or a slice of pizza.
No dinner on the first date. because halfway through you could regret it.
But if you like them after a drink, you can always ask them to dinner.
If not, you can say, "That was great," and go home.
You see? I wonder if it still works this way.
- It doesn't. They ask you. - I'm starting to notice that.
If you get a new wife, you'll have sex with her, huh?
- I certainly hope so. - Will she scratch up your back?
In movies women always scratch the man's back and scream during sex.
- How do you know this? - Jed's got cable.
Hand me that towel, please.
Thank you. Let me get you. "Jed's got cable!"
Now to Dr. Fieldstone, psychologist and the friend you never have.
- Remember Marooned in Miami? - He doesn't love me anymore.
- Then why stay with him? - Disappointed in Denver.
When I come close to orgasm, he goes to make a sandwich.
- Make a sandwich beforehand. - Sleepless in Seattle.
I'll get up every morning and breathe all day long.
After a while I won't have to remind myself-
- to get up and breathe in and out.
Then after a while I won't have to think about-
- howl had it great and perfect for a while.
Why was your wife so special?
How long is your program?
It was a million little things.
When you added them up, it meant we were meant for each other.
I knew it, the first time I touched her.
It was like coming home, only to no home I'd ever known.
I was just taking her hand to help her out of a car.
And I knew it. It was like ...
I think I'm going crazy, Dennis. Are you happily married?
Why did you get married? Was it trumpets and fireworks?
Betsy said we had to break up or get married. That's why.
When you met, did you think she was the only one for you?
That in some way it was fated?
Annie. attraction is -
- when your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious.
Fate is to neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
I'm having all these fantasies about a man I never even met!
- And he lives in Seattle! - It rains nine months a year there.
I know. I won't move to Seattle.
But I don't want to end up wondering what might have happened.
What do you think? It's cold feet. isn't it?
- Everybody panics. Didn't you? - Yes. I did.
Thanks. Dennis. I feel better now.
Sandy's friend is a weightlifter, but her neck isn't that big.
No, don't set me up. I want to know what it's like out there.
Women are looking for pecs and a cute butt.
"He has the cutest butt." Where did I hear that recently?
Everywhere. Even on the news women talk about cute butts.
It's really caught on.
So how's my butt?
- Not bad. - Is it cute though?
Are we grading on a curve?
When was your last date?
Jimmy Carter ... 1978.
Things are different now. First you have to be friends.
Then you neck. This could go on for years.
Then you have tests and do it with a condom. But you do split the check.
- I can't let a woman pay. - They'll throw a parade for you.
You'll be Man of the Year.
Tira misu. You'll find out what that is.
Some woman will want me to do it to her. and I won't know what it is.
- You'll love it. - This is going to be tough.
What about that decorator? She's perky.
No. I'm far away from that. I'm just making notes.
- How would I do it? - Ask her over to look at swatches.
- To look at swatches? - Yeah. colour schemes.
Don't do it like I did. Be suave. Think Cary Grant.
Would he say, "Come look at my swatches"?
- Not it in movies ... - Not in "Gunga Din"?
"Gunga Din" isn't that kind of film. Who knows what he did in real life.
- He did that with Dyan Cannon? - "Dyan, look at these swatches."
Jonah. I'm home!
Hi. Dad. This is Jessica.
Nice to meet you.
This is amazing. If you play this backwards, it says "Paul is dead."
- Yeah. I know. - How do you know?
- Dad, could you shut the door? - Sure.
H and G. Hi and goodbye.
This is Sam Baldwin. I don't know if you remember me ...
I was wondering if you would like to have a drink with me?
Dinner would be even better.
Friday would be great.
I hear that's a good place.
Seven-thirty is fine. And I'll ...
Okay, I'll meet you there.
So it's Friday at seven-thirty for dinner. Great.
Me, too. Bye.
- Are you in love with him? - Not now.
- Those people knew how to love. - You're a basket case.
They knew it. Nothing could separate them because they knew.
- It was real. - It's a movie.
You don't want to be in love. you want to be in a movie. Read it.
"Dear Sleepless and Son. I've never written a letter like this before."
- That's what everyone writes. - You think I don't know that?
What about Walter?
I'd give anything to marry Walter.
He's so unexpected. You think you know him, but you don't.
I should write about magic.
What if this man is my destiny, and I never meet him?
- Your destiny can be your doom. - "I want to meet you ..."
- At the Empire State Building. - At the Empire State Building.
Sunset, Valentine's Day.
I'll be in New York with Walter. I can squeeze it in.
I'll be in New York with Walter!
Because of fate I married Martin and bought the house with the dead tree.
On account of which I got divorced and hit a car -
- and met Rick. while buying a neck brace.
You got divorced because of a tree?
- The tree man. - You fell in love with him?
I did not say love. This is my favourite part.
- It's now or never. - Never is a frightening word.
We'd be fools to let happiness pass us by.
Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.
We've already missed the spring.
- Men never get this movie. - I know.
- Mummy! - It's okay. I'm here. I'm coming.
It's okay. What was that about?
Our house was sinking. There was water coming in all the windows.
Well, it's okay now.
What shall we do? Your mother sang to when you had bad dreams.
"Bye Bye Blackbird".
I miss her. What happens to someone after they die?
- I don't know. - Do you believe in heaven?
I never believed in an afterlife. But now. I don't know.
Because I've had these dreams about your mum.
We have long talks ... about you.
How you're doing. She sort of knows, but I tell her anyway.
So what is that? It's sort of an afterlife. isn't it?
I'm starting to forget her.
She could peel an apple -
- in one long, curly strip.
The whole apple.
- I love you, Jonah. - I love you, Dad.
See you tomorrow.
Laurie? It's Annie. I'm fine.
I'm writing about radio shows. Do you know Dr. Fieldstone?
I work for the Baltimore Sun. and I'm doing a piece on bereavement.
I understand you had a caller from Seattle ...
This is 'Jonah Baldwin. We're not in right now...
I'll be back either by midnight or 8:30. if disaster strikes.
- Here's one for both of us. - "Sleepless and Son, Baltimore."
Here's the doctor's number.
Here's a bottle of ipecac if anybody drinks poison.
How do I look? Do I look all right?
I look stupid. I'm trying too hard. I was going to get a haircut.
- This is a good letter, Dad. - These heels are grotesque.
Her name is Annie Reed.
Dad. read this.
"Dear Sleepless and Son ..."
"I'm an excellent third baseman. and let me tell you, -
- Robinson was the best. We must agree on this. I'm from Baltimore."
She likes Brooks Robinson. So do you. It's a sign.
Come here. I'll show you a sign.
Where's Seattle? And Baltimore? Right there!
There's like 26 states between here and there. That's a sign.
I'm out of here. Goodbye. I love you.
Clarise, did you move your car?
- Thanks. Derrick. I'll have ... - White wine spritzer?
- And you, sir? - I'm fine.
- You look good. - So do you.
I thought you'd never call me.
I really wanted you to.
Mr. Baldwin, phone call for you.
Dad, can we go to New York for Valentine's Day?
Annie Reed wants to meet us at the top of the Empire State Building.
Jonah, have you fallen down? Has Clarise been strangled?
- No. - Is that the reason you're calling?
We can get cheap tickets from Jessica's parents.
We'll talk about it later.
This conversation has lasted too long. Go to bed.
- Everything all right? - Yes. Do you have kids?
You want mine?
I'll have an Absolut straight up.
Put that down. Stop it!
- There she is. - Why is she bringing groceries?
- She's going to cook for us. - Hi. Sam.
Let me guess. You must be Jonah.
This is it? The car is this way.
She's on her sixth painter. And now she wants the fireplace rebricked.
- I know her. I could call her. - I'll just hit her with a brick.
That's so funny. You're so funny.
When she wants something done she says: "You know best."
"But couldn't we flip the house so the back is in front?"
"Put the front on a hinge so I can get in with a garage door opener."
- "Yes, we can. We'll just ..." - "Move the cabinets."
Jonah, bring some of that stuff.
Do you like baseball?
Yes. In fact my firm has box seats to the Mariners. Let's go some day.
What about camping? Do you like that?
I went camping once.
- We should go camping more often. - You're right. Time for bed.
- It's only 10:00. - That's right. Time for bed.
Thank Victoria for the nice dinner.
Thanks for dinner. I never saw anybody cook potatoes that way.
I'm glad you liked it. Goodnight, Jonah.
We don't see a lot of potatoes here. We're rice men.
I'm sorry, Walter. I'm sorry.
Turn on your radio.
The kid is on. You've got me listening to this garbage!
Becky's having trouble with Rick. Becky, I'll call you back.
I'm sorry, Walter. Are you bleeding?
He's kissing her right now!
Are you spying on your father?.
- Who is he kissing? - I have to make them stop.
- How will I explain this to Walter? - She made dinner.
She brought food for a whole year!
It's good that your father's dating. It's just hard on you.
You think you want it, but when it happens, it scares you.
Shouldn't your father decide whether someone is right for him?
He's not sane enough.
He's kissing her on the lips. My dad's been captured by a 'ho!
Calm down. Tomorrow, when you're having breakfast, -
- tell him how you feel. Don't keep it inside.
Miss Scarlett. In the broom closet. With the radio.
Walter, you scared me. Don't ever do that again.
- I saw a black widow. - You scared me and Victoria.
- It was right there. - Next time I want you to say:
"Dad, I see a poisonous insect."
And I'll deal with it. Don't scream.
Becky thought Rick was on the radio.
It turned out the guy lived in Duluth. Where's Duluth?
- That doesn't make any sense. - I know. No sense at all.
- Thank God my life is in place. - Duluth? That's in North Dakota.
- Great letter. Write to her. - You think so?
It's Y-O-H. Your only hope.
I thought I'd do a story on those radio shows.
- You'd have to go somewhere. - Definitely.
- Can't you do a phone interview? - No.
- I won't be in Chicago long. - When you get back, I'll be gone.
- Then I'll see you in New York. - I'll get it ...
This is Captain Browning. We're cruising at 35,000 feet.
The weather is clear and we'll be in Seattle on schedule.
- Don't you hate flying? - Yes. and I've told a terrible lie.
Is any lie a betrayal?
I said flying.
- Thanks for bringing me here. - He likes the planes.
Can I bring you back a souvenir? Maybe one of these snow globes?
Sure, I'd really like that. Thank you so much.
- He's eight. - He's good at it.
I've read an article about it. Children are hideous at that age.
Maybe when I come back, the to of us ought to spend some time alone.
Bye. Bye, Jonah.
Listen, you don't know Victoria.
In fact she's a mystery to me, too.
She tosses her hair a lot. Why?
Is it a titch? Does she need a haircut or a barrette?
I'd like to understand these things. And that's why I'm dating her.
Just dating. I'm not living with her. I'm not marrying her.
Can you appreciate the difference?
That's what single people do. They see how other people fit.
Everyone's an adjustment. There's no such thing as a perfect ...
Dad, Jessica says you knew Annie in another life.
The one who wrote us. But you never got together in that life.
Your hearts will be a complete puzzle once you're together.
I know that because I'm young and pure, in touch with cosmic forces.
Who told you that? I sure hope you're not marrying Jessica.
- I watched them play at the beach. - Did you talk to him?
Couldn't do it.
- How did I get here? - You lied and got on a plane.
- I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. - Okay. Good. Goodbye.
- Is this crazy? - No, that's the weirdest part
- Thank you. I love you. - I love you, too.
It's good to see you. Where's Greg?
- Then what? - I left, obviously.
- You were in the street? - It was like walking around naked.
- I love that dream. - This was more humiliating.
But he saw you. You were face to face.
He said hello. And all I could say was hello.
- All I could say was hello. - It's a sign.
It's a sign that I've watched this movie too many times.
From the minute I heard that program I've been a complete jerk.
- You're not a jerk. - Thank you. An idiot!
- You don't know who she was. - I have a picture of her.
The detective sent it to me. See. that's what she looks like.
- It's her back. - It's her and he's crazy about her.
What's this? It's from Seattle.
So I mailed your letter ...
"Dear Annie. Thanks for your letter. You sound neat."
"We're excited about meeting you in New York, and seeing if we're ...
"See you soon. Sleepless in Seattle."
Made for each other.
It's cute. Like a little clue.
So he can't write. Big deal.
Verbal ability is overrated in guys. Our need for it leads to trouble.
- I'm going to run back to Walter. - And the letter?
It was written before I went out there. Before the 'ho.
But she didn't look like a 'ho. She looked like one of our friends.
- You saw her in the airport, too? - It was like I knew her.
- Like a deja-vu? - It was very deja-vu-ish.
- At least you're seeing people. - Well, only one ...
- Victoria. - You don't like her?
- She laughs like a hyena. - Is this true?
Sort of. Tell them what you did.
Tell them about the radio show.
Christmas Eve he calls a radio show.
- And tells them I need a new wife. - That's so sweet.
Now he's obsessed with a woman who wrote me.
She wants to meet me on top of Empire State on Valentines Day.
It's like that movie. "An Affair to Remember".
Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr. Is that "car" or "cur"?
They were to meet at the Empire State, but she got hit by a taxi.
He waited and waited. And it was raining.
Then she's too proud to tell him that she's ...
... crippled. And he's too proud to find out why she doesn't come.
But he comes to see her anyway.
It's amazing when he visits her.
He doesn't notice that she doesn't get up to say hello.
And he's very bitter.
You think he's going to walk out and never know why.
She's just lying there with a blanket over her shriveled legs.
- Are you all right? - She's fine.
The he says, "I saw the painting," and goes into the bedroom.
And he comes out and looks at her.
And they just know and hug and it's so ...
- That's a chick's movie. - I'd say so.
- Who'd write a guy from the radio? - I got hundreds of letters.
- Desperate women. - Is wanting a nice guy desperate?
It's easier to be killed by terrorists than to marry over 40.
- That is not true! - Right, honey.
I don't want a mail-order bride. Just someone who can converse -
- without falling into weepy tears over an old movie.
I cried over "The Dirty Dozen". Jim Brown throwing the grenades.
Richard Jaeckel and Lee Marvin on top of a tank dressed like nazis.
Trini Lopez ... breaks his neck when they're parachuting.
Richard Jaeckel had on a shiny helmet. because he was an MP.
Please. no more. God. I love that movie.
- This is the best movie I ever saw. - What's so great about it?
- You have to find her. - How much would it cost to go?
Nobody knows. It changes practically every day.
- How much money do you have? - 80 dollars.
- I have 42. That'll cover cabs. - How would I get there?
I have to drop these tickets off. Can you keep an eye on things?
- Window seat or aisle? - Window.
You want a fruit plate? I'd rather die than eat airplane food.
I'll write you're 12. That way you can fly unaccompanied.
- Who'd believe I'm 12? - They'll believe the computer.
I'll say you're short for your age, but that they shouldn't mention it.
- You'll miss the train. - No I won't.
I'm so happy, Becky. This is right. It's real.
The other things happen in movies.
Don't tell anyone what I did. I'd die -
- if anyone knew I did anything like that. You promise?
Sleepless in Seattle is history.
- Go ahead. - No, you go.
I was going to say that since Christmas -
- you've been kind of distracted.
But now it feels as if you're coming back from wherever you were.
I was just ... I think I got nervous.
But that's normal, right? Don't you ever feel nervous ...
- About what? - Forever.
Well ... I did.
And I think I thought it was too perfect.
I was afraid we'd be to rights making a wrong.
You know. it was like kismet. but not, if you see what I mean.
You have to grow up and forget the adolescent fantasies about -
- how exciting life will be. I'm sorry, but I love this pattern.
You couldn't. This is just like my grandmother's china.
- How many place settings? - Ten.
Exactly. Eight is too few, twelve is too many.
- Walter ... - It was my mother's.
I had them size it down. She had really fat fingers.
It's so beautiful. It's exactly what I'd pick -
- if I had every ring in the world to choose from.
Some people want a relationship to be full of surprises, -
- but I'm not one of them.
Surprises are highly overrated.
I'll only be gone one night. Clarise will be here ...
I'll only be gone one night. Clarise will be here ...
You can watch scary movies.
- Are you going with her? - I'm going with Victoria.
Don't try anything tricky.
Don't roll in poison ivy or do anything so you need stitches.
If your finger falls off, it stays off. I won't take you to hospital.
- Is this about that woman? - Annie.
- I don't care what you do! - I'll tell you what I'm doing.
I'm getting laid. I'm the only man in the 90's who's getting laid.
And I haven't been laid that much. Six or seven girls at college.
How long have you been there? What did you hear me say?
-"Six-seven girls at college." - Seven ... Eight! Mary Kelly.
This is the one I like.
Jonah, you won't like any woman, because it isn't your mother.
- What's wrong with Annie? - Jonah, shut up.
Shut up? Mum never told me to shut up or yelled at me.
This conversation is over!
This woman could be a sick lunatic. Didn't you see "Fatal Attraction"?
- You wouldn't let me. - It scared every man in America.
I'm not leaving till you say yes.
I hate you!
Good, then you can tell Oprah how your dad ruined your life -
- by going of for a weekend special at the Holiday Inn!
Jonah. Clarise is here and I've got to go.
Jonah. Listen. I've got to go ...
Jessica. tell us where he is. Jonah's dad is very upset.
Jessica, this is your father. Tell us where he is.
- N-Y. - That means "no way".
- He's on his way to New York. - How?
- When does it leave? - 7:30.
Here's a pin for flying with us.
- Can I take this for you? - No.
- Where to. kid? - Empire State Building.
- Empire State Building. - Don't stop so close to the curb.
There it is. What are you going to do up there? Spit off the top?
No, I'm meeting my new mother.
- I'm Jonah. Are you Annie? - No, I'm Cynthia.
Excuse me, are you Annie?
Great table. Thanks.
Is something wrong?
- Can I get you a drink? - Champagne?
We'll have a bottle of Dom DeLuise.
- Just kidding. - He meant Dom Perignon.
Walter ... There's something I must tell you.
Sorry, an emergency.
Money, money, money, see?
So he could be on top of the Empire State Building now?
No. I guess he could be ... No.
It's not him. Walter. It's me. I can't do this.
Annie, I love you. But let's leave that out of this.
I don't want to be someone that you or anybody else settles for.
Marriage is hard enough without such low expectations.
- Isn't it? - Walter, I don't deserve you.
No, I wouldn't put it that way.
But ... okay.
- You okay? - Yeah.
- What? - Look.
- It's a sign. - Who needed a sign?
Walter, I have to go.
What if something happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you?
What would I have done? You're my family. You're all I have.
I thought she'd be here.
We're doing okay, right? So far, have I done anything stupid?
- Have I screwed it up for us? - No.
- Observation deck? - Sorry, it's too late.
- Please. I need to get up there. - We're closing up.
Can I just take a look? I'm supposed to meet someone.
He's probably not there, but if I don't look, I'll always wonder.
- Cary Grant, right? - You know that movie?
It's one of my wife's favourites.
Maybe when we get home we'll get a dog.
- Wouldn't you like to have a dog? - Sure.
I'm sorry, ma'am. Empty.
- Can I take a minute? - Go ahead.
I left it by the telescopes.
It's you. I saw you in the street.
- Are you Annie? - Yes.
- This must be yours. - I'm Jonah.
- This is my dad. His name is Sam. - Hi. Jonah.
- And who's this? - Howard.
We'd better go.
Sam ... It's nice to meet you.
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirited Away CD2
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)