Streetcar Named Desire A
NEW ORLEANS RAILROAD STATION
Can I help you, ma'am.
Why, they told me to take a streetcar named Desire,
and then transfer to a one called Cemeteries
and ride six blocks and get off at Elysian Fields!
Here's your car now.
NEW ORLEANS STREET
¡and so when he got home she was just waitin'.
Madame, honey, you lost?
Un-I'm looking for Elysian fields.
This here is Elysian Fields.
what number you're lookin' for?
You need to look no further
I'm looking for my sister, Stella Dubois.
I mean- Mrs.... Stanley Kowalski.
Gee! That's the party all right,
but you sure just did miss her.
(completely bewildered) This?
Can-this be-her home?
She's got to the downstairs here and I got the up.
Oh, She's -out?
You noticed that bowling alley up the street?
Why, I'm not sure I did
Well, that's where she's at, honey.
she's watchin' her husband bowl.
Blanche! Blanche, hon!
Stella! Oh, Stella! Stella for Star!
Oh, my darling now let me look at you,
But don't you look at me, Stella,
no, no, no!
I can't be looked at in this merciless gtare!
Did you find my place?
Stella, what are you doing in a place like that?
Never, never, never in my worst dreams could I picture-only Poe!
Only Mr.Edger Allen Poe could do justice to it.
What are you doing in that horrible place?
Oh, What I am saying?
I didn't mean to say that.
I meant to be nice about it and say-
oh, what convenient location and such Precious Lamb!
You haven't said a word to me.
You haven't given me a chance to, honey!
Now you talk. Open your pretty mouth and talk.
Come and see my Stanley first.
No, no! Not now.
But just say hello.
Oh, which is he? Which one-which one is he?
The one that's making all the rhubarb. Isn't he wonderful looking?
Stella , I can't meet him now, not till I 'm bathed and dressed.
Would you like a cold drink?
Oh, bless you! What a lovely inspiration!
How would you like some pop?
Pop? Oh, not with my nerves tonight!
A scotch for me, please.
You haven't asked me how I happened to get away
from the school before the spring term ended.
Well, I thought you'd volunteer that information if you wanted to tell me.
You thought I'd been fired?
No, I-thought you might have-resigned¡
I was so exhausted by all I'd been through my nerves broke.
I was on the verge of-lunacy, almost!
So, Mr. Graves-Mr.Grave is the high school superintendent.
He suggested I take a leave of absence.
I couldn't put all of those details into the wire.
Oh, this buzzes right through me and feels so good!
Would you like another!
If you don't mind.
You haven't say a word about my appearance.
You look fine.
God love you for a liar!
Daylight never exposed so total a ruin!
But you-you've put on some weight.
Yes you're just as plump as a little partridge!
And it's so becoming to you
Yes, it is-it is or I wouldn't say it.
You just have to watch around the hips a little.
I want you to look at my figure.
You know I haven't put on one ounce in ten years, Stella?
I weight now what I weighed the summer you left Bella Reve,
the summer Dad died and you left us¡
It's just incredible, Blanche, how well you look.
Are you sure you don't want another?
Well, well, maybe just one little tiny nip more,
sort of to put the stopper on, so to speak¡
Now don't get worried, you sister hasn't turned into a drunkard,
She's just all shaken up and hot and dirty and tired.
You want it hot?
What is it, hon?
there's only two rooms,
I don't see where you're going to put me?
We're going to put you right in here.
Well, what kind of bed's this-one of those collapsible things?
Does it feel all right?
Oh, wonderful, honey, I don't like a bed that gives much.
But Stella! There's no door between the two rooms,
and Stanley-will it be decent?
Stanley is Polish, you know.
Oh, yes. Something like Irish, isn't it?
Well- I brought some nice clothes to meet all your lovely friends in
Well, I'm afraid you won't think they are lovely.
Well-anyhow-I brought nice clothes and I'll ware them.
I guess you're hoping I'll say I'll put up at a hotel,
but I'm not going to put up at a hotel.
I've got to be near you, Stella. I've got to be with you, Stella.
I can't be alone! Because - as you must have noticed
I'm - not very well¡
You do seem a little¡
Will Stanley like me, or will I just be a visiting in-law?
I couldn't stand that, Stella.
You'll get along fine together,
- if you'll just try not to compare him with an officer. - He was an officer?
He was a Master Sergeant in the Engineer's Corps. Decorated four times!
He had those on when you met him?
I assure you I wasn't just blinded by all the brass.
That's not what I¡
But of course there were things to adjust myself to later on.
Such as his civilian background!
How did he take it when you said I was coming?
Oh, he's on the road a good deal¡ and¡
Oh, travels? Good! I mean- isn't it¡
I can hardly stand it when he is away for a night¡
when he's away for a week I nearly go wild!
And when he comes back I cry on his lap like a baby¡
I guess that is what is meant by being in love¡
Stella, I- haven't asked you the things you probably thought I was going to ask.
And so I'll expect you to be understanding about what I haven't to tell you.
You're going to reproach me, Stella.
I know that you're bound to reproach me- but before you do -
take into consideration- you left! I stay and struggled!
You come to New Orleans and looked out for yourself.
I stayed at Belle Reve and tried to hold it together!
Oh, I'm not meaning this in any reproachful way,
but all the burden descended on my shoulders.
- The best I could do was make my own living, Blanche. - I know, I know.
But you are the one that abandoned Belle Reve, not I!
- I stayed and fought for it, bled for it, almost died for it! - Stop this hysterical outburst and tell me what's happened.
Oh, Stella. I knew you would¡ I knew you would take this attitude about it!
- About-What-? Please? - The Loss- The loss¡
- Belle Reve? Lost, is it? - Yes.
But how did it go? What happened?
- You're a fine to ask me how it want! - Blanche!
- You're a fine one to stand there accusing me of it ! - Blanche! Blanche!
I, I, I took the blows in my face and my body! All of those deaths! The long parade to the graveyard!
Father, mother! Margaret, that dreadful way! You just came home in time for the funerals, Stella.
And funerals are pretty compared to deaths. How do you think all that sickness and dying was paid for?
Death is expensive, Miss Stella! And I and my pitiful salary at the school.
You, accuse me! Stand there and stare at me. Tinking I let the place to!
I let the place go? Where were you? In bed with your-Polack!
- Blanche! You be still! That's enough! - Oh, Stella, Stella, you're crying!
Does that surprise you?
- Hey, are we going to play it out tonight? - No, not at my house. My mother's still sick.
- All right. You bring the beer! - (off scene) Break it up down there!
- I made the spaghetti dish and ate it myself. - Now, now, honey, I told you and phoned you we was playing Jax beer
- What's so funny? You never phoned me once. - I told you at breakfast - and phoned you at lunch¡
- Well, never mind about that. You just get yourself home. - Now, what d'you want? You want it in the newspapers?
I'm sick and tired of your tricks.
- You must be Stanley, I'm Blanche. - Oh, you're Stella's sister?
- Yes - How are yuh? Where's the little woman?
-In the bathroom. -Oh! Where you form, Blanche?
-Why, I-live in Auriol. -In Auriol, Auriol, huh?
Oh, yes. That's right, in Auriol. That's not in my territory. Liquor goes fast in the hot weather. You want a shot?
- No, I- rarely touch it. - Well, there's some people rarely touch it, but it touches them often.
- Hey, do you mind if I make myself comfortable? My shirt's stickin'. -Please, please do
- Be comfortable. That's my motto up where I come from. - It's mine, too.
It's hard to stay looking fresh in hot weather. Why, I haven't washed or even powdered and - here you are!
You know you got to be careful sitting around in damp things, catching cold, especially when you been exercising hard like bowling is.
-what're you doin'? You're a teacher, aren't you? -Yes.
- What do you tech? - English.
- Oh, I never was a very good English student. How long you here for? - I don't know yet.
- You going to shack up here? - I thought I would if it's not inconvenient for you all.
- Traveling wears me out. - Well, take it easy.
One of those cats¡ Hey, Stella! What are you doin'? Fall asleep in there? Huh?
Well, I guess I'll strike you as being the unrefined type, eh? You know, Stella's spoke a good deal about you.
- She said you were married once, weren't you? - Yes. When I was quite young.
The boy - the boy died. I'm afraid I - I'm - going to be sick!
- Looks like she's fixed to stay a while - Yeah!
- Hey, Stan, are we playing tonight? - Yeah!
- Well, I figure maybe we ought¡ - Forget about maybe. Come on just the same.
- All right, I go and get the other one? - Yes.
- Thanks, Stanley. - Stella!
- Is that Stanley back with my blue trunk? - Yes, Blanche.
- Honey, will you get my blue net out for me? - Yes, Blanche.
- It was so good of Stanley to call for my trunks. - He was glad to go it.
- I'll see you later. - All right. Just don't forget.
Oh, honey, I'm takin' Blanche to Galatoire's for supper and then a show, because it's your poker night.
How about my supper? I'm not going to no Galatoire's tonight.
I put you a cold plate on ice. Oh, honey I'm going to try to keep Blanche out till the party breaks up because I don't know how she's take it.
- Well, isn't that just dandy! - So you'd better give me some money.
- Hey, where's she now? - She's soaking in a hot tub to quiet her nerves. She's terribly upset.
- Over what? - She's been through such an ordeal. We've - lost Belle Reve!
- You mean the place in the country? - Uh-huh.
- How? - Oh, It had to be - sacrificed or something.
When she comes in be sure to say something nice about her appearance, And, oh, don't mention the baby. I haven't said anything yet.
I'm waiting until she gets in a quieter condition. And try to understand her and be nice to her, honey.
She wasn't excepting to find us in such a small place. You see I'd tried to gloss things over a little in my letters.
And admire her dress and tell her she's looking wonderful. That's important with Blanche. Her littler weakness!
Okay, honey, I get the idea. But now- I mean- now let's skip back a little to where you said the country place was disposed of.
- Oh- yes¡ - How about- how about a few more details on that subject.
Now look, it's best not to talk much about it until she's calmed down.
Looks like that's the kind of deal. Your sister Blanche can't be annoyed with business details right now!
-You saw how she was last night. - Uh-hum. I saw how she was.
- Now let's have a gander ant the bill of sale. - I haven't seen any.
- She didn't show you no papers, no deed of sale or nothing like that? - It seems like it wasn't sold.
- Well, what in hell was it then, give away to charity? - Shhh! She'll hear you.
Oh, I don't care if she hears me. Now, let's see the paper!
Honey, there weren't any paper, she didn't show any papers, I don't care about papers.
- Wait! Now, listen! Did you ever hear of the Napoleonic code, Stella? - No, Stanley, I haven't heard of the Napoleonic¡
- Now, I'll go get it. Now just let me enlighten you on a point or two. - Yes?
Now, we've got in the state of Louisianan what's known as the Napoleonic code.
You see, according to which what belongs to the wife belongs to the husband also and vice verse.
Could you listen? Now like, take for instance, if I have a piece of property, or you had a piece of property-
My head is swimming!
All right, then. Okay, we'll wait till she's through soakin' in a hot tub and then I'll inquire if SHE is acquainted with the Napoleonic code.
Oh, Stanley, don't be so silly.
It looks to me like that you've been SWINDLED, baby, and when you get swindled, under the Napoleonic code, I get swindled too. And I don't like to get swindled.
Oh, Stanley, you've no idea how ridiculous you're being when you suggest that my sister or I or anyone else of our family could leave perpetrated a swindle on anyone else.
- Oh, come now! Where's the- where's the money if the place was sold? - Not sold- lost, lost!
Come here. Stanley!
Now, will you just open your eyes to this stuff here? Now, I mean, what she got here- out of a teacher's pay?
Will you look at these fine feathers and furs that she come to preen herself in here?
What is this article? That's a solid gold dress, I believe. And this one here. What is that? A fox-piece!
Could anyone afford a genuine fox-piece a half a mile long! Where- where are you fox-furs?
Oh, this here bushy snow-white ones, no less! Where are your white fox-furs?
Those are inexpensive summer furs that Blanche has had a long time.
listen! I have an acquaintance who deals in this sort of merchandise and he's comin' in here and making an appraisal of this.
Don't be such an idiot, Stanley!
Now, listen! I'm willing to bet you there's thousands of dollars invested in this stuff!
Well, all right, now. What is that? The treasure chest of a pirate!
Pearls! Ropes of them! What is this sister of yours, a deep-sea diver?
- Bracelets of solid gold! Where are your pearls and gold bracelets? - Shhh! Be still, Stanley!
- And here you are! Diamonds! A crown for an empress! - A rhinestone tiara she wore to a costume ball.
- What is- what's rhinestone? - Next door to glass.
Yeah? Well, I have an acquaintance who works in a jewelry store. He's coming in here to make an appraisal of all that stuff. Here's your plantation, or what was left of it.
You have no idea how stupid and horrid you're being! Now close that trunk before she comes out of the bathroom!
- The Kowalskis and the Dubois have just a different notion on this. - Indeed they have, thanks heavens- I'm going outside.
- You come out with me while Blanche is getting dressed. - Now since when are you giving me orders?
- Are you going to stay here and insult her? - You bet you life I'm going to stay here.
Hello, Stanley! Here I am, all freshly bathed and scented and feeling like a brand new human being!
-That's good. - Will you, then¡ Excuse me while I put on my pretty new dress!
Go right ahead.
I understand there's to be a little card party here tonight to which we ladies are cordially not invited!
- Where- where's Stella? - She's out there on the porch.
- I'm going to ask a favor of you in a moment. - What's that going to be, I wonder?
Well, some buttons in back! You may enter!
How do I look? You look okay.
Many thanks! Now the buttons!
- Well, I can't do mo more with them. - You mean with your big clumsy fingers.
- May I have a drag of your cig? - Have one yourself.
- Why, thanks¡ It looks like my trunk has exploded. - Me an' Stella was helping you unpack.
- Well, you certainly did a fast and thorough job. - It certainly looks like you raided some stylish shops of Paris, Blanche.
- Clothes are my passion! - How much does it cost for a string of fur-piece like that?
- Why, those were a tribute from an admirer of mine! - He mush have had a lot of - admiration!
Oh, in my youth I excited some admiration. But look at me now! Would you think it possible that I was once considered to be- attractive?
- You looks are okay. - I was fishing for a compliment, Stanley.
- I don't go in for that stuff. - What- ?
Compliments to women about their looks.
I never met a dame yet that didn't know if she was good-looking or not without being told, and some of them give themselves credit for more than they' ve got.
I once went out with a dame who told me, " I'm the glamorous type," she says, "I am the glamorous type!" I say, "So What?"
- And- what did she say then? - She didn't say nothing. That shut her up like a clam.
- Did it end the romance? - Well, it ended the conversation- that was all.
You know that some one, Blanche, that are took in by this Hollywood glamour stuff whereas some men just are not.
- I'm sure you belong in the second category. - That's right.
- I cannot imagine any which of a woman casting a spell over you. - That's- right.
You're simple, straightforward and honest, a little bit on the primitive side, I should think. To interest you a woman would have to
¡ would have to lay- her cards on the table,
Well, I never did care for wishy-washy people. That was why, when you walked in here last night, I said to myself- "My sister has married a man!"
- Of course, that was all that I could tell about you. - Now let's cut the re-bop
Stanley! Stanley, you coming outside with me and left Blanche finish dressing!
- I've finished dressing, honey. - Well, you come out, then.
Your sister and I are having a little talk.
Honey, do me a favor. Run to the drug-store and get me a lemon-coke with plenty of chipped ice in it! Will you do that for me, Sweetie? Please!
The poor little thing was out there listening to us, and I have an idea she doesn't understand you as well as I do¡
All right, now, Mr.Kowalski, let us proceed without any more digression. I'm ready to answer all question. I've nothing to hide. What is it?
In the state of Louisiana, we' ve got here what is known as the Napoleonic code, according to which what belongs to the wife belongs to the husband also and vice verse.
My, but you have an impressive judicial air! ...... All right. Cards on the table. I know I fib a good deal.
After all, a woman's charm is fifty percent illusion, but when a thing is important I tell the truth, and this is the truth.
I never cheated my sister, or you or anyone else on earth as long as I've lived.
- New, where's the papers? In your trunk? - Everything that I own is in that trunk.
What are you thinking of! What's in the back of that little boy's mind of yours?
Let me do that! It will be faster and simpler¡ I keep my papers mostly in this tin box.
- What are those underneath? - There are love-letters, yellowing with antiquity, all from one boy.
- Give those back to me! - I'll have a look at them first!
- The touch of your hands insults them! - Don't put that stuff!
Now that you've touched them I'll burn them!
Poems a dead boy wrote. I hurt him the way that you would like to hurt me, but you can't!
I'm not young and vulnerable any more. But my young husband was and I- I-
never mind about that! Just give them back to me!
What do you mean by saying you'll have to burn them up?
I'm sorry, I must have lost my head for a moment. Everyone has something they won't let others touch because of their- intimate nature¡
Ambler & Ambler¡ Crabtree¡ More Ambler & Ambler.
What is Ambler & Ambler? A firm that made loans on the place.
Then it was lost on a mortgage? That must have been what happened.
There are thousands of papers, stretching back over hundreds of years, affecting Belle Reve as piece by piece our improvident grandfathers exchanged the land for there epic debauches-
Here they are. All of them, all papers! I hereby endow you with them! Take them, peruse them- commit them to memory, even!
I think it's wonderfully fitting that Belle Reve should finally be this bunch of old papers in your big, capable hands¡
I wonder if Stella's come back with lemon coke.
- I have a lawyer acquaintance who will study them out. - Present them to him with a box of aspirin tablets.
Blanche, under the Napoleonic code- a man has got to take an interest in his wife's affairs- and I mean, especially now that she's going to have a baby.
Stella? Stella going to have a baby? I didn't know she was going to have a baby!
Stella, Stella for a star! How lovely to have a baby! It's all right. Everything's all right. I felt a bit shaky, but I think I handled it nicely,
I laugh and treated it all as a joke. I called him a little boy and flirted! Yes, I was flirting with your husband, Stella!
The guest are gathering for the poker party.
I am sorry he did that to you.
Oh, I guess he's just not the type that goes for jasmine perfume, but maybe he's what we need to mix with our blood now that we've lost Belle Reve and have to go without Belle Reve to protect us.
Oh, how pretty the sky is! I ought to go there on a rocket that never comes down¡
which way do we go now, Stella- this way?
No, this way.
The blind leading the blind!
- Are you going to upstairs and tell her to cut that out? - If I go upstairs, I won't come down. Let's just forget it.
remember that night she poured boiling water through the cracks in the floor?
- Come on! What d' you say? - No! I'm out, I've got to go home pretty soon.
Every time you win a big pot you all like to stop.
- Well, I got a sick mother and she don't go to sleep until I get in at night¡ - Shut up, I say.
Well¡ I'm going to wash up.
- Stella - Ah yes, Eunice?
- You tell the guys the kettle's on the stove. - I couldn't break up the game.
- How do I look? Wait till I powder. I feel so hot and terrible. - Do I look done in?
- Why, you are as fresh as a daisy. - One that's been picked a few days.
- Why don't somebody go to the Chinaman's and bring back a load of chop suey - When I'm losing you want to eat!
- Well, well, well. I see you boys are still at it! - where you been?
Blanche and I took in a show. Uh, Blanche, honey, this is Mr. Gonzales and Mr. Hubbell.
- How do you do? Please don't get up. - Nobody's getting up here. So don't get worried.
- Poker is so fascinating, Could I kibitz? - You could not. Why don't you women go up to Eunice's?
- How much longer is this game going to continue? - Till we get ready to quit.
- Couldn't you call it quits after one more hand? - Hey! That's my coat!
That's no fun, Stanley.
It makes me so mad when he does that in front of people.
- I think I will bathe. - Again!
- My nerves are in knots. Is the bathroom occupied? - I don't know.
- Oh! Good evening. - Oh, hello.
- Uh- Blanche, this is Harold Mitchell. - This is my sister, Blanche Dubois.
- How do you do? - How do you do, miss Dubois.
How is your mother now, Mitch?
- Oh, she's about the same, thanks. - She appreciated your sending over that custard.
-Excuse me, please¡ excuse me!
- Stella! That one seems- superior to the others. - Does he?
- I thought he had a sort of sensitive look. - His mother is sick.
- Is he married? - No.
- Is he a wolf? - Why, blanche!
No, I don't think he would be.
- What does he do? - He's on the precision bench in the spare parts department.
At the plant Stanley travels for.
- Is that something much? - No, Stanley's the only one in his crowd that's likely to get anywhere.
- Why , Blanche! You're standing in the light! - Oh, am I! Gracious!
- You ought to see their wives. - Oh, I can imagine. Big, beef things, I suppose.
- You know that one upstairs?
- You hens- cut out that cackle in there! - You can't here us.
Well. You can hear me and I told you to hush up!
Look! This is my house and I'll talk as much as I want to.
- Stella, don't start a row. - Oh, he's half drunk!
I'll be out in a minute.
- What d' you say, Mitch? - Come on, Mitch, are you here?
- No, I'm out. - Who turned it on in there?
- I did. Do you mind? - Well, turn it off!
Aw, come on, will you? Let the girls have their music!
- Now, here we are! - I didn't hear you name it.
- Didn't I name it, Mitch? - Oh, I wasn't listenin'
- What the heck were you doing, then? - He was looking through them drapes.
- Now deal the hand over again and let's play cards or quit. - Deal me out.
This game is "spit in the ocean"
- Yes? Oh, hello! - Excuse me.
- Uh, the Little Boy' Room is occupied right now. - Oh, excuse me.
- Have you got any cigs? - Oh, sure.
- Oh, good. What a pretty case. Silver? - Yes, yes, read the inscription.
Oh, is there an inscription? I can't make it out.
Oh! "And if God choose, I shall but love thee better- after- death!"
Why, that's from my favorite sonnets by Mrs. Browning!
- Oh, you know it? - Certainly I do!
- Well, there's a story connected with this inscription. - It sounds like a romance.
- No, no! It's a pretty sad one- the girl's dead now. - Oh!
She knew she was dying when she gave me this. A very strange girl, very sweet- very!
she must have been very fond of you, Sick people have such deep, sincere attachments.
- that's right, they certainly do . - Sorrow makes for sincerity, I think.
- It sure brings it out in people. - The little there is belongs to people who have known some sorrow.
- I believe you are right about that.. - I'm positive I am.
- Hey, Mitch! - Deal me out. I'm talking to Miss-
- Dubois. - Dubois?
It's a French name. It means "woods and Blanche" means "white", so the two together mean "white woods" .
like an orchard in spring! You can remember it by that, if you care do.
- You are Stella's sister, are you not? - Yes, Stella is my precious little sister.
- I call her little in spite of the fact she's somewhat older than I am. - Oh!
Just slightly. Less than a year. Will you do something for me?
Sure. Yes. What?
I bought this adorable little paper lantern at a Chinese shop on Bourbon. Put it over the light bulb! Will you, please?
I'll glad to.
I can't stand a naked light bulb, any more than I can a rude remark or a vulgar action.
- Well, I guess we strike you as being a pretty rough bunch. - I'm very adaptable- to circumstances.
- Well, that's a good thing to be. You're not- ? - Married? No, no. I'm an old maid schoolteacher!
- You may be a school teacher but you're certainly not an old maid. - Why, thank you, sir! I appreciate your gallantry!
- So you are in the teaching profession? - Yes. Ah, yes¡
- Grade school or high school or - - Mitch!
Gracious, what lung-power!¡ I teach high school. In Auriol.
- What do you teach? What subject? - You guess?
Well, I bet you teach art or music? Well, of course I could be wrong. You might teach arithmetic.
Never arithmetic, sir, never arithmetic! I don't even know my multiplication tables!
No! I have the misfortune of being an English instructor. I attempt to instill a bunch of bobby-soxers and drug-store Romeos whit reverence for Hawthorne and Withman and Poe!
But I bet that some of them are more interested in other things.
How very right you are! Their literary heritage is now what they treasure above all else. it's touching to notice them making their first discovery of love! As if nobody had ever known it before.
- Oh, Have you finished? - Oh, yes. Yes. I have.
Wait! Wait- I'll turn on the radio.
turn on the light above me.
- Three bullets, Moustache! - Straight! I got you, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
- Stella! - Stan! Stan, what are you doing?
Drunk- drunk- your animal thing, you! Get out! Get out! All of you, get out!
My sister is going to have a baby!
Stanley! Stanley! Stanley! Stanley!
You come on up to my place, Stella. Come on! Lunacy, absolute lunacy!
Stella! -Honey! Hey, Stella!
Honey, where are you?
You can have my bed, Stella. Blanche and I will have Steve's place,
He ain't comin' home tonight if he knows what's good for him.
Look, look! She ain't comin' down and she ain't going to talk to you either. So you might just as well not call her.
- You quit that howling down there and go to bed. - Eunice, I want my girl down here!
- You shut up or you're going to get the law on you. - Hey, Stell-lahhhh!
You can't beat on a women an' then call'er back! She won't come! And her goin' t' have a baby!
- Listen, Eunice! - I hope they do haul you in and turn the fire hose on you , same as the last time.
- Eunice, I want my girl to coma down with me. - You stinker!
- Hey, Stell-lahhhh!
Oh, he makes me sick!
Where have you been, baby?
Blanche! Come back!
- Miss Dubois? - Oh¡
- All quiet along the Potomac now? - She ran downstairs and went back in there with him.
- Why, sure she did. - I'm terrified!
There's nothing to be scared of, They're crazy about each other.
- I'm not used to such- - Naw, it's a shame this hand to happen when you just go here.
- Violence! Is so- - Set down on the steps and have a cigarette with me.
- Why, I'm not properly dressed. - That don't make no difference in the Quarter.
Such a pretty silver case.
- I showed you the inscription, didn't I? - Yes.
There's so much-so much confusion in the world¡ Thank you for being so kind! I need kindness now.
- Stella! - Hmmmh?
- Stella! Oh, my baby, my baby sister! - Blanche, what is the matter with you?
- He's left? - Stan? Yes.
- Will he be back. - He's gone to get the car greased. Why?
- Why! I've been half crazy, Stella! - How could you come back in this place last night!
- He was as good as a lamb when I came back - and he's really very, very ashamed of himself.
- And that- that makes it all right? ... - No! Eunice and you had breakfast?
Do you suppose I wanted any breakfast? you're so- matter of fact about it all, Stella.
What other can I be? He's taken the radio to get it fixed. It' didn't land on the pavement so only one tube was smashed.
- And you are standing there smiling! - What you are want me to do?
- Just pull yourself together and face the facts. - What are they, in your opinion?
- In my opinion? You're married to a mad man! - Oh, no!
I've got a plan for us both to get us both out of here.
I wish you'd stop talking it for granted that I am in something that I want to get out of.
I take it for granted that you still have sufficient memory of Belle Reve to find this place and these pokers impossible to live with.
Well, you're talking entirely too much for granted.
- I can't believe you're in earnest. - No?
I understand how it happened- a little, You saw him first in uniform, an officer, not there but-
- I'm not sure it would have made any difference where I saw him. - What you are talking about is desire- just brutal desire, Stella.
- I have told you I love him. - Then I tremble for you!
- I just- tremble for you¡ - I can't help you trembling if you insist on trembling!
- May I- speak-plainly? - Yes, do. Go ahead, as plainly as you want to.
- If- you'll forgive me- he's common! - Yes, I suppose he is.
Suppose? Surely you can't have forgotten that much of our up-bring, Stella,
that you just suppose that there's any part of a gentleman in his nature! Oh, you're hating me saying this, aren't you?
- Go on and say it all, Blanche. - He acts like an animal, has an animal's habits!
There's even something- sub-human about him. Thousands of years have passed him right by, and there he is- Stanley Kowalski- survivor of the stone age!
Bearing the raw meat home from the kill in the jungle! And you- you here- waiting for him!
Maybe he'll strike you or maybe he'd grunt and kiss you! That is, if kisses have been discovered yet!
His poker night! -you call it- this party of apes! Maybe we are a long way from being made in God's image, but Stella- my sister- there have been some progress since then!
Such things as art- as poetry and music and some kinds of people some tendered feelings have had some little beginning!
That we have got to make grow! and cling to, and hold as our flag in this dark march toward whatever it is we're approaching¡
DON'T- DON'T HANG BACK WITH THE BRUTES!
Hey, Stella? Hi, yuh. Is Blanche back yet?
- Yeah, she's back. - Hiyuh, Blanche
- I bet you got under the car. - That jerk mechanic at Fritz's just don't know his axle grease from third base-
- Don't you throw that at me! - You hit me! I will call the police!
Looks like Eunice is having trouble with Steve.
- Did Eunice get the police? - Nah, she's getting' a drink at the Four Deuces.
That's much more practical! Blanche is making us some new slip-covers.
- Hey, she here? - Naw, she went to the Four Deuces.
That no-good rutting hunk!
- Hey, Stella, I can't find my new pair of shoes. - We cleaned in there. I'll get them.
I can't find any of my stuff anymore.
- Stanley! What sign were you born under? - What sign?
Astrological sigh. I bet you were born under Aries. Aries people are forceful and dynamic. They dote on noise! They love to bang things around!
- Stanley was born just five minutes after Christmas. - Capricorn- the Goat!
- Say, do you happen to know somebody named Shaw? - Why, everybody knows someone by the name of Shaw?
Well, this somebody named Shaw is under the impression he met you in Auriol,
but I figure he must have got you mixed up with same other party because this other party is somebody that he met at a hotel called the Flamingo.
Why, I'm afraid he does have me mixed up with this "other party". the hotel Flamingo is not a place that I would dare to be seen in!
- You know of that? - I've seen it and smelled it.
- You must've got pretty close if you could smell it. - The odor of cheap perfume is penetrating.
That stuff you use is expensive?
Twelve dollars an ounce! I'm nearly out. That's just a hint if you want to remember my birthday.
I figure that he must have got you mixed up but he goes in and out of Auriol all the time so he can check on it and clear up any mistake.
- I'll see you at the Four Deuces! - Hey! Don't I rate on one kiss?
Not in front of your sister,
Don't cry. I only do that with this other girl because I love you, baby.
Stella! Hello! Are you still scared of the thunder?
- What have you heard about me? - Huh?
- What have people been telling you about me? - Telling?
- You haven't heard any- unkind-gossip about me? - Why, no, Blanche, of course not!
- Honey, there was- quite a lot of talk in Auriol. - Talk! Who cares!
Why, ..I haven't been so good the last two years or so, since Belle Reve started to slip through my fingers.
- All of us do things we- - I never was hard or self-sufficient enough,
Soft people- soft people' ve got to court the favor of the hard ones, Stella. They've got to shimmer and glow¡ I don't know how much longer I could turn the trick.
It isn't enough to be soft. You've got to be soft and attractive. And I- I'm fading now!
- Have you been listening to me ? - I never listen to you when you are being morbid!
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)