Look at me. Calm down. Calm down!
What happened to the others? Look at me.
Fucking dead! The whole fucking platoon!
- The Sarge totally lost it, went nuts. Killed everyone! - What?
Get off me! Let me go!
They're all dead! All fucking gone!
Ah, you son-of-a-bitch!
Let's get the fuck outta here!
Come on, man, let's move. Move! Come on, man. Come on!
What the hell happened here?
They wouldn't listen.
The village was cleared.
These people are innocent.
They're all fucking traitors.
You turn around and they stab ya in the back.
My tour's up. I just want to go home.
Come on. Let's go home.
Just like the others. You just want to leave.
Like none of this shit ever happened?
It happened! And it doesn't just go away.
You just can't walk away, d'you hear me?
Do you hear me?
You're a traitor, too. aren't you, farm boy?
Kill her! Kill that motherfuckin' traitor.
That's an order!
Get up. Come on!
You got four minutes! Four minutes!
- Okay, next. - Four more.
- I mean, I can't find his tags. - Excuse me, sir.
All right, here we go. What the-
Oh, Jesus Christ!
Nice touch. I'd hate to be the poor schmuck...
who has to explain this shit back home to Ma and Pa, huh?
Sir, how do we write this one up?
I mean, what do we say happened here?
Nothin'. Nothin' happened here at all.
MIA. We didn't find anyone. d'you understand me?
What. they're gonna call this MIA?
Lincoln, this is Eagle. Come in. I've got a code zebra. Can you copy?
Only a few hours ago. At least ten bodies.
- Yes, sir. Pack 'em in ice. - We're movin' out.
Let's move it, move it, move it! Let's go, go, go!
All right. How's the picture?
- Pretty ugly. - Very funny. Very funny.
I need a ladder.
Can you see me? How's my hair?
- Somebody my size. Yeah. - Systems check.
- How's the focus? - Next.
Good. Let's go.
Okay, brother, go.
All right, so we got 'em all.
We don't have much time.
- Position seven, status. - They're bringing the next one out.
Excuse me. Excuse me, please. I'll have a statement for you later on, okay? Thank you.
Colonel, they just killed another hostage.
- Current status. - We can't even take one of them down.
They're all linked to an intercom system.
They're in the water.
Colonel. where'd you drop 'em off?
- About a mile and a half away. - Mile and a half? We got 13 minutes.
- Ah, yo! - Hold on a minute. Hold on.
Hi. I'm with the press, CNA. Uh. they're waiting for me right there.
Right through there.
- I'm cancelling the remote. - Aw, Charles, will you relax?
- We're supposed to go live here in one minute. - He's gonna kill me.
- He's absolutely gonna kill me. - Look out.
- Hey, where you goin'? - See? There she is.
I know. I'm running a little late.
- A little? - Well, you know that traffic killed me.
- Veronica, we're live in 20. - Twenty? - Where the hell were you?
- I've been phoning your hotel for hours. - Your mark?
- I got my mark. - Come on, come on, come on.
- We're on the satellite. - Glasses. - Glasses.
- Mike. - Mike. Okay.
- Ten. nine. eight, seven- - Nice shoes.
- No feet. - Hey, stop screwin' around. Come on.
- Three, and live. - Cigarette!
With nearly 30 hostages held inside the power station at the base of the structure.
the gunmen claim that they will not release any of their prisoners...
until various of their comrades are released from federal penitentiaries...
- across the United States. - Checkpoint two, all clear.
Checkpoint three, all clear.
Keep your eyes open.
I said shut up!
Hey, do as you're told and you won't get hurt.
Checkpoint three, all clear.
- Colonel, they're at the tower. - We need a unit. - A mile and a half...
under four minutes?
They're eight seconds behind schedule.
This is Veronica Roberts reporting live for CNA.
- And we're out. - See? What'd I tell ya? No problem.
No problem? This network does not revolve around you.
Well, what are you saying, Charles, I'm not the center of the universe? Is that it?
- Don't crack wise with me. - Come on, lighten up, Charles.
I mean, okay, I don't play the game by your rules, but I always get you the story.
You think just because you broke a few stories that you're indispensable.
Well, I had a little chat with the network today,
- and you know what. Ronnie? - No, what, Chuck?
They're entering the drain-off tunnels.
GR13, take aim and hold fire.
- Checkpoint one, all clear. - Checkpoint two, all clear.
GR44 is in position. Take aim. Fire.
Move in and secure the objective.
Clear that image up.
Interceptors are secured and powered.
- Begin playback. - Playback.
- Rolling. - Checkpoint one, all clear.
Checkpoint two, all clear.
Checkpoint three, all clear.
They're buying it.
Who the hell are these guys?
- Okay, okay, here we go. here we go. - Terminate objectives.
Checkpoint three, all clear.
Activate interceptors now.
I think homeboy's startin' to like this shit.
Don't be ridiculous. Continue playback.
Checkpoint three, all clear.
- Okay, we're inside. - Begin phase two.
Phase two initiated.
- Look at this guy. - How the hell did he-
- Hold it there, buddy! - Hey! Hold it, pal!
Two gunmen, semiautomatic,
fully loaded, main target to rear,
loaded pistol and explosives detonator.
You are cleared- I repeat: you are cleared to proceed.
GR13, all clear.
No injuries. Gentlemen, I think everybody's okay.
- Arizona team. - GR44, status report.
- GR44, do you read me? - Problem?
- He's- He's not responding. - Well, try another frequency.
GR44, status report, now.
Kill the motherfuckin' traitor.
That's an order!
Colonel Perry, how many of the UniSols were injured in the rescue?
- Who are these guys, anyway? - I will address your questions accordingly.
As you all know, this marks the third successful mission for the universal soldiers,
again without any casualties and without any injuries.
As to the identity of the UniSols,
- that still remains classified. - But, Colonel-
These men have families, and I will not do anything to jeopardize their lives.
- Now if you'll excuse me. I have other matters to attend to. - But, Colonel-
- Thank you. - Lieutenant. could I have a statement, please?
There will be a complete briefing this evening.
We can't shoot these guys. What the hell are we doin' here? We need pictures.
Lieutenant, please, just, just one statement. please.
Huey, I've got an idea.
- No, you don't. - Yeah, I do.
I hate when you do this.
Ronnie, what are ya doing? This is too close!
They're gonna see us.
We shouldn't be here.
All these guards. They must still be in there, huh?
- You getting this? - Those guys got one hell of a mobile home.
They're turning blue. Lowering to final stage...
at 60 sub-zero.
He just froze up. We can't figure out what happened.
- What do you mean ''froze up''? - At the end of the mission,
he became completely unresponsive.
- Did he overheat? - Colonel, he hardly broke a sweat.
Why did you not respond?
- Innocent. - Innocent?
What do you mean by ''innocent''?
The village was cleared.
The girl was innocent, Sarge.
Sarge? Wh-wh-who the hell's he talkin' about?
That could be an old memory.
I think we should take him out of the program until we can run some tests on him...
and find out what's going on in his head.
- GR44 stays with the program. - But, Colonel-
He just got a little mixed up. Just give him the serum.
Okay. guys, memory clearance. Take your positions.
They're moving something else onto the Tarmac.
- We're not gonna get anything from out here. - Ronnie, are you nuts?
It's a classified military operation.
You're not gonna get within ten yards of that truck.
I'll be right back.
- You were confused. - I was confused.
You must follow orders at all times.
I must follow my orders.
- He's fine. - Well. if you say so.
You're in charge.
Here we go. Oh, this looks pretty bad.
Looks pretty bad.
As soon as the flotation chamber is filled, we'll have to put him in.
I always have to do this part. I hate this part.
Hey, Dr. Haines! Dr. Haines! Can I get a little help on this?
Jesus. No casualties or injuries, huh?
Power up the cooling generators on the flotation chamber. He's almost ready.
You got it.
- He's ready. Yes, sir. - Bring him in. Thank you.
Prepare for flotation chamber entry.
Colonel, we've spotted an intruder.
Who the fuck is that? She's takin' pictures.
- Huey! - Oh. shit. What the hell has she done this time?
Start the car!
I think now would be a good time to leave, Huey.
- What'd you get? - Redemption.
Let's get outta here.
- Shit. Watch out! - Look what you're doin'.
D'you think we lost 'em?
How ya doin'?
Uh, Veronica Roberts, uh, uh, CNA.
You wanna help me out?
Thank you. Thank you very- Hey, hey, hey! Easy!
- Take it easy, man. - Ow! Oh!
Let go of me!
- Huey. Hu- - Okay, okay.
You all right?
Okay, they got 'em. Bingo.
I want to speak to someone in charge.
- You guys speak English? - Awaiting instructions.
Tell them to find that film and bring those civilians back to base.
I'm sure that we can handle this whole situation, all right? Uh, if I could make a phone call.
- What's wrong with these guys? - I don't know. - GR13.
get the film and return to base.
- The film. - Uh, fellas. look, I don't know where-
- Hey, hey, I don't know what you- - Hey, she didn't do anything.
Christ! GR13, cease fire! Cease fire!
Do you read me? Cease fire! Cease fire! I repeat:
- Fire. Fire. - That's an order!
What the fuck is he doin'?
Stop the girl. Shoot if you have to.
GR44. stop the car.
That is an order.
- Whaddya doin'? Whaddya doin'? - He stopped the car. - Cease fire! Cease fire!
What the hell you doing? Come on! Get out of here!
Hey, go! Jesus Christ, they're gonna kill us!
- GR44, turn the car around. - Are you deaf?
You are simply confused.
- I'm confused. - What are you talking about, man? Let's go. Hit it!
- Do not listen to her. - What the hell is that thing?
- GR44, can you hear me? - Will you stop fuckin'- Stupid piece of shit!
Shit! The bitch cut me off.
- Go! - I must follow orders.
Bull shit. Hit the road!
Woodward, do something, will ya?
He didn't do anything.
Well. they're not gonna get away with this shit. I swear to God,
- they're not gonna get away with this shit. - You ready?
- Just about. - We have to take him out of the loop.
- He shot a man, for God's sake. - Don't tell me what to do.
Right now I need every soldier I've got. We're goin' after them.
We killed an innocent man.
What do you suggest we do, Woodward?
Let that reporter run off with one of our UniSols?
We can't just cover this up.
We have a moral obligation to tell the truth about this.
I thought you were more clever than that, Woodward.
This whole goddamn program is off the shelf.
Do you really think for one second those wimps at the Pentagon...
would allow the regeneration of dead soldiers,
I don't think I can be a part of this anymore.
If this is uncovered now, we're all goin' to jail.
Do I make myself clear?
Why did you do that?
Why did you help me out like that?
My tour's up. Just want to go home.
But I can't until you're safe.
Wh-what do you mean?
My God! You've been shot!
Oh, Jesus. Jesus, we gotta stop the bleeding.
Jesus Christ, it's gotta hurt you, man.
The bleeding has stopped.
Get in here. Secure your positions.
All right, secure and lock!
What, wh-why are we stopping now? What happened?
Out of gas.
We're out of gas. Why not?
- Oh, God. - Tracking system activated and we're in business.
We've picked 'em up moving due east seven miles ahead of us.
Estimated time of interception.
- Four minutes. - Four minutes and marking.
How ya doin'?
You must be pretty tired after all that, that pushing and stuff.
Okay. well, I'm gonna go on the- I'll be right back, all right?
- Where you going? - I'm gonna go make a phone call.
Okay. All right.
- I need some gas. - Oh, ran out of gas yesterday.
Uh, refuelin' truck will be here in the morning.
You wanna rent a roo- room?
Hey, pal, you don't look so good.
- I need to cool down. - Oh, well, all our rooms...
all have air-conditioning, you know?
Got some with water beds.
Hey. the, uh, pay phone's out. Do you have a phone I can use?
All our rooms all have telephones, too, only $50 a night.
No, no, look, I don't need a room, I need a phone.
- What about this one? - Oh, uh, sorry, that's, uh, for employees only. Yeah.
Oh, well. since there's the two of you, see, that's called double occupancy.
That's another ten dollars. Yeah.
Yeah, okay. Great.
And a matter of a small $20 security deposit.
Of course. Twenty dollars. Here you are.
- Have a nice stay. - Great.
Great. Maybe there's already something on the news.
Commence UniSol deployment.
B and C teams, take supporting positions.
GR13, seek and destroy local communication lines...
in target area.
And one prays for the expedient. concise handling of the terrorist situation.
In a related story. only hours after the rescue at McKinley dam,
news reporters become news makers.
Reporting live from the scene, Chris Garfield.
In a surprising development. a CNA cameraman, Huey Taylor.
was shot and killed in a motel room in neighboring Eagle Rock City.
Witnesses allege that Veronica Roberts, a CNA correspondent,
shot him after an apparent argument.
- No. I don't believe it. - Cocaine and other narcotics were found at the scene.
No way. I don't believe this.
They are not gonna get away with this, man. I mean, this is crazy.
- You must return to your room. - There isn't- I mean, for cryin' out loud.
Mother, come here.
There has got to be a phone that works in this godforsaken place.
- This area is not secure. - You know, why don't you-
What are you doing?
It's not safe for you out here.
Where're your clothes?
I have to-
I have to cool down.
My God! You're burning up!
I-I-I need i-ice.
Shame on ya.
GR13, continue advance.
Target in center of structure.
What the devil's she doin' with all that ice?
Maybe I should call the police.
I've heard of cold showers before, but this is just ridiculous.
How ya doin'?
I got all the ice that I, I could. Uh,
It's, it's healing.
I'm- I'm, uh, gonna make that phone call and, uh,
I'll, uh, call a doctor...
Heat and infrared check.
Munitions and firearms identifier powered and working.
- Don't even start with me, all right? - Hey!
- And take this lock off. No, I'll take it off. - Hey!
Hey, lady, what are you doin' to the phone?
- You know how much these things cost me? - Sh-Shut up.
- Forget- You got a lot of nerve. - Will you shut up?
- This one doesn't work either. - Huh?
Women just don't know how to use phones.
You killed it!
Hey, this is coming out of your security deposit.
Goddamn it. He's got her in sight.
GR13 has a lock on the girl. What do you want me to do?
- Tell him to wait 'til they're together. - GR13, hold your fire...
and maintain surveillance.
Now, back to ''Nixon and the War Years, Part Seven.''
We will keep America the strongest nation in the world,
and we will couple that strength with firm diplomacy.
No apologies, no regrets.
Uh, there was no question about that...
because, as you know, when I resigned,
uh, later, President Ford issued a pardon.
When I accepted the pardon. in that I made it very clear...
that I regretted what had happened. and to what's, in effect,
an apology for what had happened. There are, however-
I want that place completely surrounded.
GR86 and 61, take positions at the rear of the motel.
...on the war in Vietnam, uh, who-
How are you. uh- How you feeling?
The war is over.
All focus to visual. Powering alternate scanning devices.
Motion detectors locked in.
You know, something really weird is going on around here.
None of the phones in this entire hotel work.
I mean, there hasn't been a storm.
Okay, we got 'em in the second room now.
You better duck and cover.
- Follow me. - Okay.
The last wall is solid concrete. He's not goin' anywhere.
I think we got him trapped.
Well, go ahead. Knock it down.
Soldiers, move in.
Where in the hell is he?
- I think we lost him. - That's impossible.
Garth, get back to your station and get me some tracking, for Christ's sake.
- You have a car? - Uh-huh.
- Give me the keys. - Hurry up. Tell him to hurry.
- Hurry. - Ya got 'em?
- Thank you. - Oh, good.
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
I am so, so sorry. Believe me, I had nothing to do with this. Really. I had no idea.
- They're leavin' the motel. - Damn it!
- Hey! - Oh, my God!
Come on, Woodward. I need you out here.
Way to go, Garth.
Twenty-dollar security deposit, huh?
He's trying to cool himself.
Are you sure they're not following us?
- You're such a comfort. - Buckle up.
- I'm fine. - It's for your safety.
How can you be so damn calm?
I mean. your buddies back there just shot enough ammo at us to destroy eastern Europe,
and you're sitting here bitching at me about a goddamn seat belt?
All right, all right, all right. here we go. All right?
I'm all buckled up. All right, look. Mr. Top Secret.
I want some answers, okay?
I mean, first of all, you know, you, uh, you push a car faster than my mother drives, okay?
Uh, uh, you use ice like other people use band-aids,
and, and, and, and then you just, you run through walls.
Now. I'm sorry, you know. but this is not normal human behavior.
Now just who the hell are you?
Where are you from, anyway? Are you from France or Canada or-
I mean, I figure you gotta be French or something because of your accent.
All right, look, you. um, you got a family? You got friends?
I mean, is there a Mrs. 44 waiting for you someplace? Uh-
I mean, are you avoiding my questions, or. or don't you know?
What the hell did they do to you?
I don't know.
But I'm going to find out.
- Hey. lady. no smokin' around the pumps. - I'm sorry.
- Come on. - Hey! Hey, come on! Would you quit pulling on my arm?
- It hurts. - Park the car.
- Park the- - Let's go.
- Park the car? - I need some help.
You need some help? Oh, hey, come on. man. I can't help you with this thing.
- Get in. - Hey! Come on!
What are you doing? Huh?
Oh, come on, man, not this again, huh?
Is this necessary? Well, could you at least leave your pants on this time?
Great. Just great.
There must be a tracking device on me.
Well, what do you want me to do about it?
Look for something unusual.
Okay. All right.
Stay in shape, don't ya?
- What are you doing in there? - Nothing!
What do you mean park your car?
What, you never heard of valet parking?
Valet. Do I look like a valet?
What does this look like. Beverly Hills?
Is that supposed to be there?
Yes. Ye-yeah, it is. It's, uh, it's very- very normal.
Update informational computer scanning system.
They've stopped up ahead in front of a single-story structure.
I think I found something. Right here on the back of your leg.
- Cut it out. - Cut it out?
Hey, wait a minute. I-I-I can't- I can't cut it out. I'm not gonna cut you.
Oh! Oh, God!
Oh, shit! Shit!
You best hurry up and get out of there. I got a business to run here.
- Take it. - What?
- Take it! - Take it?
We don't have too much time.
Oh, fu- God, this is so gross!
Oh, God, this is so gross.
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
Good. I gotta lie down.
I want a complete scan of the entire area.
- That's his car. - Scanning for body heat.
- Got it. - Arms.
Pistol, fully loaded. Desert Eagle. semiautomatic.
- That's him. - Motions and heat scan.
Follow tracking. Flanking advance pattern.
Three teams, north, east, south.
- Converge on my command. - Team, advance.
Surround target. Teams east and south,
prepare for break and ram.
Prepare for break and ram. Full charge.
- Okay, guys, move in. - Full charge.
No, no! He tricked us! H-hold on!
Move out! Move out! All UniSols, retreat immediately!
Evacuate! Let's go! Get out of there!
- Take cover! - What the hell was that?
Oh, my God. They're on fire.
Portable coolant. Portable coolant, quick!
Get him out! Extinguishers! Woodward, Garth!
Garth! Get over here! Get this guy. Get this guy.
- Quick! Quick! Quick! - GR74. Get GR14.
Over here, Woodward! Get him. Get him down.
Damn you! Put him out, I said! All right, get those coolants ready!
Get that truck operating!
Woodward, get 'em over here! Get more-
- Yes. Sarge. - God!
- Huh? - Get over here! Get over here! Get GR74!
Get him out! Put that coolant on him!
- We need more extinguishers! - Got it, got it. Let's go!
- Come on! Hurry! - Huh?
Well, here I go again. I'm outta here.
- Come on. We're gonna lose these two, Colonel. - $250 million apiece,
- we can't afford to lose any of 'em. - Buckle up.
Seat belt, right. Okay, go. Go!
Oh, Jesus. He should've buckled up.
He's getting up. Go! Go, go, go, go, go! Go!
Shit! They're pullin' the plug. Pack it up. We're headin' home.
- Everybody, back into the truck. Come on, everybody. - Let's go! Let's move it!
Woodward, what the hell are you doin'?
Yes, it's ice! Get back in the truck!
Pack it up!
Get back into the truck, GR13. The mission is cancelled.
I said it's over.
My name is Sergeant Andrew Scott.
He's just a mess. Lieutenant, could you contact Colonel Perry?
We'd like to have him back in here. Thank you.
You're wasting your time.
- He can't hear you. - Jesus!
I've relieved Colonel Perry of his command.
GR13, this mission has been cancelled.
I order you back to the cooling chamber, now!
I'm giving the orders from now on.
We have a mission to complete.
- Somethin' to drink? - Uh. yeah. I'll just have coffee.
Hey, uh, you want something to drink?
- Yeah? Okay. He'll have a soda pop. - Great.
- He's not gonna make it. - Will you just shut up? He'll hear you!
- Dr. Haines- - Look, if he thinks that we failed,
he's gonna kill us both.
You just keep working. If he asks anything, just stall him.
What's he doing?
Overloading on muscle enhancers. He's making himself stronger.
Oh, great. That's just what we need.
You know, I feel like I'm back in high school again.
I can't make heads or tails out of any of this stuff.
But apparently, whatever they've done to you,
it's been done on a genetic level.
''The Surgeon General has warned that cigarettes could be hazardous to your health.''
Yeah, well, don't believe everything you read.
- Hey. Hey, hey! That is my last pack. - Are you ready to order?
Uh, uh. uh, yeah. Just, uh-
Just bring us two of your specials.
N-Now look, they constantly refer to a Dr. Christopher Gregor.
Now, do you recognize that name?
I think I saw a number in here somewhere.
Do you think you can help me?
Well, it's, uh, definitely worth a shot.
- What? - Why are you doing all this for me?
I'm not. All right?
I'm not doing all this for you. I'm doing it for me.
I mean, you may not realize this yet, but...
you are one hell of a story.
I wouldn't worry, though. Uh, when the truth comes out,
they'll, they'll probably make you a hero.
Ah. Here we go. ''CG.'' Christopher Gregor.
All right, look, I'm, uh, I'm gonna go check this out. You, uh, you stay here...
and wait for the specials, okay?
All right? Oh, uh, do you have a phone?
- Thanks. - Here's the special.
Could I have a word with you?
I'm all ears.
Your thermal monitor. It's registering hot.
Uh-oh. Nap time.
Are you nuts?
Why'd you tell him that?
Quadruple his serum.
I'm going inside.
When he sits down, I'll give you a signal.
You increase the pressure,
and I'll engage the injection device on the arm of his chair.
No, no, no.
It'll look better if I go.
Is there a problem. medic?
No, I'm just checking the, uh, injection device.
- Was it broken? - It's making some strange noises.
I just wanted to make an adjustment.
Well, there's only one way to find out.
Let's see if it still works.
- Stop it! Stop it! - Are you ready?
- It's memory clearance time. - Stop it! Get up! No!
- Stop it! You're gonna kill him! - Dr. Haines! Dr. Haines!
- Let him go! - No!
- Don't. Stop it! - Get off me! Get off me!
Get off of me!
Shit. A fax.
Hey. you got enough money to pay for all this?
You know, money? Cash?
- Yeah. - We got ourselves a deadbeat back here.
- What? - He can't pay.
Move it, Brenda.
Hey, punk, I been slavin' all day makin' that slop.
- The food is good. - Fuckin' A it is.
The question is. how are you going to pay for it?
I don't know.
You don't know. Ain't that cute.
I'm gonna bust your head, punk.
I don't want to hurt you.
Me? You don't want to hurt Hank?
I just want to eat.
- Operator. - Uh, yeah. operator, uh, a local number:
prefix KL5, a Dr. Christopher Gregor.
Hey, look, you ugly son-of-a-bitch!
Hey! You better put that down, you son-of-a-bitch, because now I'm gonna make you bleed!
- May I help you? - Uh, Veteran's Hospital?
- Yes. - Great. Operator, can you tell me exactly where that is?
- 1087 Clinton Avenue. - Clinton. Wonderful.
Thank you very much.
How was lunch, huh?
I'm lookin' for a deserter.
He's traveling with a female POW.
- Beat it, asshole. - Hey. soldier boy. I'll be your POW.
Nice necklace. I got one just like it made out of noses.
Now, they're in this white and yellow Buick...
with no front or rear window.
Does that refresh your memory?
Sergeant Scott has issued an order.
Will you obey that order?
He would like for you to hold this for 30 seconds...
and then drop it.
One, two, three-
- I know which way they went. You got a pencil? - Yeah? Sure.
By the way, I like your belt. Can I have it?
Hey! Where's the freezer?
- Can I help you? - Uh, yes, we would like to speak with Dr. Gregor?
Do you have an appointment?
Yes. Yes, we do.
- Follow me. - Thank you.
- Wait in there. - Okay. Thank you.
Oh, man, I'd kill for a cigarette right now.
You would kill someone for a cigarette?
No, no. It's an expression. You know, a figure of speech.
I mean, I wouldn't actually kill someone for a cigarette.
I might hurt 'em bad at this point, but I don't think I'd kill 'em.
Dr. Gregor, excuse me.
- Yes? What is it? - There's a young couple here to see you.
- They say they have an appointment. - Appointment?
- No! - Clear!
It's all right, Luc.
It's all right. It's over.
I-I saw it.
I remember h- home.
Is he all right? Let's get him into the bathroom.
We have to cover him with ice.
I said stand at attention, private! Stand up!
Goddamn it! The whole fuckin' platoon's droppin' like flies!
What the hell are you staring at?
Do you have any idea what it's like out there? Do you?
Well, I'm fighting this thing, man. It's like kick ass or kiss ass.
And I'm bustin' heads.
It's the only way to win this fucking war.
And these shitheads,
these yellow, traitoring motherfuckers,
Sergeant Andrew Scott of the U.S. Army,
I'm gonna teach 'em all.
- Hey. freeze! - Get down!
Drop your weapon!
How could you, a doctor, be a party to this?
I've been asking myself that question for years.
- Tell me how it worked. - By hyper-accelerating the bodies,
we discovered that we could turn dead flesh into living tissue.
But to make the process work,
the bodies ran at dangerously high temperatures,
needed to be constantly cooled,
the brain sedated. controlled.
Otherwise, it would eventually stroke.
- What are you saying, Doctor? - Dr. Gregor.
Excuse me. Yes? What is it?
Officials believe Colonel Perry was shot and killed early this morning.
Authorities are still looking for reporter Veronica Roberts.
believed to be linked to the two deaths.
- They've set you up. - Closer to home. a robbery at Hayes Supermarket...
turned deadly when three armed men...
entered the supermarket earlier today.
- The leader of the gang was videotaped- - Regressive traumatic recall.
- What? - Trauma inflicted at the time of death.
See, in Luc's case. he wanted to go home.
When he awoke as a UniSol, he returned to that single emotion.
As for Scott. he thinks he's still in Vietnam fighting the insurgents.
He doesn't realize he's alive.
He's dead. just like me.
- Be sure to write. - Now boarding, Los Angeles Express.
This is insane.
You heard what the doctor said. You need medical help.
I think that you should just turn yourself in...
and, and get started on your treatments again.
- And then? - Well, then we expose everything.
I mean, Dr. Gregor will help us.
I just want to go home.
You don't seem to understand. There's a chance you won't make it.
- I'm already dead. - No, you're not.
Goddamn it, you are not dead, all right?
You're alive. And that is precious. You don't just throw that away.
Now boarding, Los Angeles direct line.
A bus ticket? Wh-
To Los Angeles.
Well- Wh-wh-what is this for?
You're safe now.
He's only coming after me.
You know, you're, you're making a big mistake here.
You've got your story. That's what you wanted.
Last call, Los Angeles Express. Now boarding.
Passengers bound for Los Angeles, now boarding.
You should have left me while you had a chance.
What, and miss all the fun?
We're gonna take 'em over to County right now. Should get there just after lunch.
Get rid of 'em.
- Got you now. boy. - Jesus Christ, he- He's comin' right for us!
Get us outta here! Help!
Excuse me. You should check on your driver, pal.
He don't look too hot.
- What do we do now? - We have to stop the bus.
Oh. gee, that's a great idea. What a concept.
What are you doing now?
What the hell!
Is it working?
- Oh, God. - Do you want to play catch?
What do I do? What do I do?
Can't find it. Here. Oh, God.
Are we having fun yet?
Oh, my God!
- You jump. - W-W-Wait a minute.
Wh-What happened to that whole idea about stopping the bus? I mean, I liked that idea.
- You jump! - I'm not goin' anywhere without you.
- We'll jump together. - Okay. Together.
Hit him! Hit him hard!
Get the fuck up. soldier! Get the fuck up!
Now, hold it right there!
Turn around. Get down on your knees right now.
Put your hands over your head.
Put your hands over your head!
I had three brothers. Come on. Let's go.
Keys. Come on! Get up!
Money. Here. Here we go.
Thank you. Come on, here we go. Let's go, let's go.
Get in the car. I'll drive, I'll drive.
Come on. Get in the car. Hurry up!
I'm gonna take you home.
John, there's somebody in the driveway. I think.
John, come here! Oh, Luc, mon fils! Luc!
Uh, wait a minute. What do you mean Charles isn't there?
Well, where the hell is he?
No, look, I-I don't care what you've heard, all right? It's not true.
- All right. - Okay. uh, yeah, yeah.
- He's alive. - I'll meet them there.
Um, I'm gonna have to get going.
A news van from the network is gonna meet me at the Sheriff's station.
They still don't believe me, but, uh, I think we'll be able to change their minds.
So many things are missing.
So many things I remember.
So many things I, I can't.
Luc, it has been 25 years.
Such a long time, 25 years.
I'll never get those years back.
Look at it this way:
You look great for a 50-year-old.
Care for a cup, Miss Roberts?
No, no, I, uh, I better get going, ya know. They'll be waiting for me.
- Be careful. It's turning into a downpour. - Okay.
- Thank you. Thank you both. - You're welcome.
You gonna be all right?
You know something? I haven't smoked a cigarette in almost two days.
Maybe I'll quit.
I'll see ya.
Where's the key?
Oh, come on. Shit!
Lookin' for somethin'?
Mom? Are you there?
Devreux, can you hear me? Nice farm.
Exactly like you described it back in 'Nam.
Why don't you come out here and join a little family reunion?
I mean, what the hell are you waitin' for. farm boy? Are you deaf?
Get your ass out here!
We have some unfinished business. you and me.
Wow! She really has beautiful ears.
You want me? I'm here. Let the girl go.
Don't tell me what to do, soldier.
I give the orders around here, and you're gonna have to learn that.
She's a fuckin' gook traitor.
I gave you an order to kill her. Now you're gonna have to fulfill that order. private.
Scott, the war...
Not for me.
Not for her. Not for you.
You can't run from this war, soldier.
Not under my command, huh?
You've grown weak.
You should've taken your...
Come on. Get up and fight.
Now I'm gonna teach you about the chain of command, private.
When I say jump,
you say, ''How high?'' Got it? Got it?
Why can't you get it into your fucking head?
I gave you an order, soldier.
Now let me see you waste that gook traitor.
Now where're we gonna shoot her? In the stomach?
Nah. In the chest?
No. I think we should shoot her...
in the head!
Oh, God, help!
- Luc! - Run!
Well, that's the spirit, soldier.
I mean, this is a serious matter. private.
I can't believe you got your poor folks involved in this too.
Well, I got a little secret for you, boy. You're up for a court-martial.
- You ready to go to trial? - Give me your best shot.
Gee, I'm awful sorry about this, but you're all sentenced to death.
Say good night, asshole.
Good night, asshole.
You're dead, soldier.
No. I'm alive.
You're discharged, Sarge.
- Luc, son. - You okay, Dad? Mom?
Don't worry about us.
It's over, dear.
Here, let me help you.
Are you okay?
I have a- I have a little bit of a headache, but-
- Where is he? - Around.
How do you feel?
Like a 50-year-old.
Ugly Dachshund The CD1
Ugly Dachshund The CD2
Ukigusa 1959 - Floating Weeds
Ultimate Versus CD1
Ultimate Versus CD2
Umberto D - Vittorio De Sica 1952
Unborn But Forgotten
Unborn The (2003)
Undefeated The (Andrew V McLaglen 1969)
Under Fire CD1
Under Fire CD2
Under Siege 2 - Dark Territory
Under The Roofs Of Paris
Under the Tuscan Sun CD1
Under the Tuscan Sun CD2
Undercover Brother (2002)
Underworld Beauty (Seijun Suzuki 1958)
Underworld Unrated CD1
Underworld Unrated CD2
Une femme est une femme
Unfaithful Wife The 1969
Unforgiven The CD1
Unforgiven The CD2
Universal Soldier - The Return
Unlucky Monkey 1998
Untold Story 2 (1998)
Untold Story The
Up Close and Personal
Uptown Girls (2003)
Urban Legend 1998
Urga (Close to Eden) (1991 Mikhalkov)
Used Cars (1980)
Usual Suspects CD1
Usual Suspects CD2
Usual suspects The
Uzumaki - Higuchinsky (2000)