- Lonya ?|- Da ?
MIR ? MIR !
Captain, winds gusting to 110. If they|get to 130, we're verging category five.
Put her back into the wind, Woods.
Forty-five degrees down swell.
Captain, the barge|is taking on water.
I've got eyes,|for Christ's sakes.
I've seen her through worse than this,|so calm down and stand your station.
Forty-five degrees the swell.
Green water !
Steve ! Engine room !
Richie, the door's jammed.|I can't get in !
Damn ! If water stalls the engine,|man, we're history.
- Hiko, take the torch and cut the door.|- Yeah, yeah !
- I'm goin' up top.|- Hiko, let me help you with that.
Captain, recommend new course heading:|2-2-9 degrees magnetic.
Captain ? Captain.
Once we're in the eye,|we'll have calm seas for two hours.
We can make repairs,|steady the barge.
Skipper, should I head for the eye ?
What the hell is goin' on up here ?
Captain, the engine room|is taking on water.
Then pump it out, mister.|You're the bloody engineer.
We can't get in. The bulkhead|took a hit, and the door's wedged tight.
Hiko's cuttin' it now.
Jesus Christ, the barge !
- We gotta cut that damn thing loose !|- That's not an option, Mr. Baker.
Skipper, should I head for the breach ?|I need an answer now. I'm losin' her.
- Winds 125, Captain !|- Captain, take a look !
That barge goes down,|we go down with it !
Well, that's a chance I'll take.
I'm cuttin' it loose.
Stay away from that door, mister.
I mean, what's so precious|about your goddamn cargo, Captain ?
The cargo is mine.
I've leveraged everything|I own against it.
And it's not insured.
Christ, what's the matter|with those people ?
So I go out that door, you shoot me ?|I stay here, we're all dead !
Get the tank !|Hold the tank !
Let me tell you something.
You ever put a gun|in my face again...
And you'll what ?
You figure it out.
Sir, what about Foster's idea ?
I can reach the eye.
I've let you down, lad.
The water's coming in|faster than it's going out.
I can't believe we were stupid enough|to sign on with that guy again.
Maricon, ese got a gun on you, man.|I would've decked that son of a bitch.
He had us pullin' 500 tons of lumber|and steel, uninsured, in a typhoon,
a hundred miles|from any normal shipping lane.
And Woods tells me Foster got tossed out|of the Navy for striking a superior officer.
- Hey, Hiko.|- Comin' through.
I'll tell you one thing, Stevie.|It's the last time we make a move...
- for percentage of cargo instead of a salary.|- Damn straight. Damn straight.
- I told you it was a bad idea.|- My idea ? It was your idea.
It was your idea.|What are you talking about ?
How is it ?
- It's bad.|- Define bad.
- We're sinking.|- That's bad.
So does anyone|have any suggestions ?
Mayday, mayday, mayday.|Hello, mayday. Come back, please.
- We got about four days of supplies.|- What is this ?
That's food and that's water.
Put that back, okay ?|We're gonna distribute...
Fifty-mile range. Piece of junk.
Hey, you buy this shit ?
Wait, wait, wait !|I'm picking up a contact.
There might be another ship|in the eye with us.
Twelve miles out.|Speed: zero knots.
- It's dead in the water, but it's really big.|- Let's hail it, Foster.
Ahoy, vessel, latitude 29 degrees south,|Iongitude 1-7-9 degrees east.
This is the Sea Star. We are 12 miles|northwest of your position.
So where the hell|is the captain ?
Skipper,|there's a ship in the eye with us.
Dead in the water,|about 12 miles out.
Dead in the water ?
I'll be there in a minute.
Dead in the water.
Dead ahead, 300 yards.
Hail it, Woods.
Unidentified vessel,|this is the Sea Star...
approaching from the northwest,|300 yards out.
Dead ahead, 300 yards.
Unidentified vessel,|this is the Sea Star...
approaching from the northwest,|300 yards out.
Please come back. Over.
- You see anything ?|- Nope. Not a thing.
That ain't ours, brother.
Unidentified vessel,|this is the Sea Star...
approaching from the northwest,|200 yards out.
Come back. Over.
This is the Sea Star|approaching from the northwest.
Is anybody there ? Over.
She looks Russian.
"The Academic Vladislav Volkov,|missile and satellite tracking ship.
45,000 tons full gross,|642 feet, two steam turbines.
Ship's complement: 300.|Armament: none."
She's fitted for scientific|purposes. Their biggest.
"Forty-two labs, five machine shops|outfitted with advanced robotics.
Three parabolic dishes can maintain|simultaneous communication...
with several spacecraft."
Ahoy, the Vladislav Volkov !
I'm the captain of the Sea Star.
Is there anyone aboard ?
Ahoy ! Baker.
Break out the shotguns,|the flashlights and the walkies.
- We're goin' aboard.|- Shit.
Jesus Christ.|This is kind of stupid, Stevie.
Stevie.|This is very stupid, what we're doing.
Stevie. Stevie !
Those are bullet holes, Stevie.
Shit, I don't like this at all, man.|This is bullshit.
Ahoy, the bridge !
Anyone aboard ?
The bridge is deserted.
What the hell|happened in here ?
What a mess.
Looks like somebody|powered it down, Captain.
Captain ? Captain,|do you see anything ?
You'll be the first to know, Woods.
- What do you think ? Pirates ?|- Russian Mafia, probably.
Pipe down. Check the radio.
These logs are worthless,|unless somebody reads Russian.
That storm wall is 16 miles due east.|Captain, you've got an hour and a half.
He's, thinking, Foster.
You know, something|you were paid to do ?
You thinking what I'm thinking ?
Salvage ? Salvage, baby.
You all signed on for a percentage.
But you never figured|I'd bring you this, did you ?
A ship abandoned|in international waters.
Maritime law says|she's a derelict.
All we have to do is tow her to safety,|slap a salvage lien on her,
and the Russian government has to pay us|100/0 of her value to get her back.
Richie, put a number|on her for me.
Well, let's see. There's|three parabolic satellite dishes.
One of them's|kind of fucked up.
Forty-two labs all primed with,|state-of-the-art stuff.
Let's see. We're talking...
two hundred ?
- Three hundred million ?|- $ 300 million.
That's what's comin' our way.
The opportunity of a lifetime|if we play our cards right.
That's what, about 30 grand apiece ?
- Three hundred G's apiece.|- Three hundred G's !
That's at one percent ?
I'm willing to change all that,
cut you in for ten percent.
That's $ 3 million each.
What do you think of that ?
What do you think ?
- Is it legal ?|- Totally.
- Shit. I'm in if you're in, jefe.|- Hey, I'm good.
What about you, Foster ?
- Oh, Foster, please ! Come on !|- What ?
- Come on ! It's easy money !|- There's no such thing
I'll take that as a yes, Foster.
Baker, find the ship's generator.|We need power to the bridge.
See if you can get the main engines running.|Squeaky, you go with him. Richie ?
Throw a line down to the tug. We're gonna|have to turn this ship into the wind.
Foster, can you see if you can get some|of this navigational equipment started ?
Captain. My father was an admiral.
I know a little something|about maritime law.
If there's anybody alive on this ship,|you can't claim her.
- Then let's not find anyone alive.|- What does that mean ?
Just that. I hope|we don't find anyone alive.
Woods, come back to me.
We're gonna need to turn|the ship into the wind.
It just doesn't add up. You know ?
Russian vessel, middle of nowhere,|dead in the water, crew vanished ?
- I mean, why would they abandon ship ?|- I don't know.
And another thing. Who the hell|do you think we can trust here ?
We're talkin' about an awful lot|of goddamn money, right ?
Listen, the only two guys|that we can trust is just
I wouldn't take a check|from the captain.
Woods is wound up so tight, you couldn't pull|a pin out of his ass with a tractor.
And Hiko is like...
I don't understand|what the hell Hiko is.
Richie's crazy like a fox, Stevie.
But, you know, I think|he just might be there for us.
And Foster's good.
What do you mean by "good" ?
I mean she's solid, on the level.
What'd you think I meant ?
Sounds like you think she's hot.
Course I think she's hot. Don't you ?
- Right here, Steve. Right here.|- Got it ?
Yeah, that's it.
- Aw, shit.|- No go ?
- What's wrong with this thing ?|- Here's your problem right here.
Looks like somebody trashed|the control panel. Oh, yeah.
These three relays are unplugged.
Let's hustle, Squeak. We got|no power to the rudder in a typhoon,
- we're screwed.|- I'm hustling, all right ?
- Go ?|- Give it a shot.
- That's more like it.|- Captain ?
I'm on my way, Woods.
What the hell is that ?
Good job, Baker.|You lit us up like a pinball machine !
Tell you something.|We're gonna be rich.
You're gonna be a rich man, Hiko !
Somebody's running this.
Looks like it's running itself.
Computers don't run themselves.
I don't know much about computers,|but that's an anchor.
Emergency on top deck ! Emergency on|top deck ! Anchor went down on the tug !
Baker, did you copy that ?
We need you up here...|Oh, Jesus.
- Baker, we need you on deck now !|- Already on my way.
- Hey, Squeak, you catch that ?|- What the hell happened ?
You just sit tight. Any sign of trouble,|you don't be a cowboy.
- I'm not gonna, but don't leave me here|for too long. - Stay on your radio.
Tell you what.|I'm gonna go get some help.
I can't swim !
Get back here, goddamn cocksucker !
Hiko ! Hiko !
- What are you doing ?|- Leave me alone !
I got you.
No, that anchor|didn't just drop by itself. No.
- Somebody else is on this ship.|- I hear that.
- I'll be all right.|- Not without stitches, you won't.
Lift up. Lift up !
What are you lookin' at ?
Hey ! It could've been me !
Stevie, what's goin' on up there, man ?
We lost the tug, Squeak.
- She's gone.|- That sucks.
- How we doin' down there ?|- I'm doin' fine.
This whole thing is automated.|It runs by itself.
Negative, negative.|We got somebody else on board.
Repeat. We got somebody else on board.|That's who sank the tug.
Now, I want you to bolt the engine room|door shut. You understand me ?
I copy that.|And hurry up, will you ?
Listen, I think we should|split up into two groups.
- Root 'em out.|- I agree. I just have to fix his leg.
Hold your horses, mister.|I'm still captain here.
You left this on the bridge.
You were captain of the Sea Star.|She just sank, right ?
I'm ranking officer.
Listen to me, Baker.
For $ 30 million I'm willing to overlook|all that's come between us.
How about you ?
- Good man. Richie !|- Yeah.
Take Woods.|Go to the engine room.
- Shit.|- Back up Squeaky.
We're gonna take Hiko, get him to|a sick bay. Gonna get that leg fixed.
- Stay away, Woods.|- Go with him, Woods.
Let me tell you something. You get me|killed, I'm gonna kick your ass.
Now, take my shit.|Let's go.
- Wait up for us, Foster.|- All right.
It'll be down that corridor.
Where's this go, Richie ?
It goes down. Come on.
Hello ? Listen,|I'm a friend. All right ?
I'm Cuban. I'm not American.
Anybody in there ?
What the hell is this all about ?
Put him up here.|Come on, Hiko.
All right. Tighten that down.
- All right. This is gonna hurt.|- It's all right. Just get on with it.
- You have a high pain threshold.|- Yeah, I usually do it myself.
Hey, Hiko.|Some dry clothes.
- Yeah, thanks.|- Oh, man.
All right. Here we go.
Ah, come on, Richie.|Isn't that enough guns ? Damn.
Woods, let me tell you three things.|You can never be too rich,
too thin or too well-armed.
Yeah, let's go.
Get the green bag.
Green bag ? Oh, man.
Goddamn, I'm carrying too much.|I got a bad latissimus, Richie.
I'm tellin' you, Richie. My back|isn't gonna let me do this anymore.
I can't deal with it.|I get hung up on everything.
I'm tellin' you,|I'm gonna get rid of some of this crap.
Hey, Woods,|what do you make of this ?
I have no idea.
This is beautiful, man.
Oh, I'm thrilled.|Can we go now ?
- In a minute. Look around, man.|- Damn !
Hello, Mr. Cable.
- Hey, Woods. Look at this.|- What ?
It looks like some kind|of ejection seat or escape vehicle.
Oh, launch buttons. Cool.
- Richie.|- Yeah.
Look at these doors, man.
That's an awful lot|of blood, Richie.
- Now can we go ?|- Yeah, yeah.
- Oh, Foster.|- Yeah ?
What are you gonna do|with your three million ?
I don't have it yet.
What about you, Hiko ?
Three million ?|Probably open a school.
A school ? For what ?
Kura Kaupapa.|It would be choice.
- Lots of little kids reading, writing,|learning Maori. - That's sweet.
Yeah, it's a dream thing.
- How about you, Baker ?|- Oh, I don't know.
Always loved the sea.|Probably buy an island.
Oh, yeah ?|Does it have a beach ?
Beautiful white sand.|Hammock, sailboat.
- What about a house ?|- How about a villa ?
Thatched roof,|overlooking a lagoon.
It sounds nice.
Yes, lovely.|When you two gettin' married ?
- Hey !|- Gee ! Take it easy, mate !
No, you take it easy, mate.
Get off my leg !
Is she dead ?
What's this shit, Richie ?
Somebody doesn't|Iike electricity, Woodsy.
Well, it looks like somebody|tried to rewire the ship.
- You okay ?|- Yeah, I'm all right.
- So that's done.|- What's all this weird stuff in her bag ?
She's got videotapes,|cigarettes. What's this ? Hair spray ?
Hey, watch out ! Watch out, watch out !|Thermite grenades.
- What ?|- Thermite.
One of those things blows, burn a hole|right through the deck. Be careful.
- Be careful, really careful.|- What's she trying to do ? Sink the ship ?
- Squeaky, talk to me.|- How does it feel ?
- It's good. Thanks.|- Are you gonna be able to walk ?
Yeah. I'll be okay.
Squeak, que pasa, buddy ?
Where the hell are you, man ?
Richie, Woods, come back.
Steve, this ship's got a missile rome.
I don't give a damn about any missiles !
I left Squeaky in the engine room and he's not|answering, so get the hell down there.
- Yeah, yeah. We hear you. - We've got a crew|member up here who just unloaded an Uzi on us,
- so you better watch your ass.|- Yeah, copy that.
- I'm goin' to the engine room.|- We'll see you on the bridge.
Steve ? Watch your back.
Hey, Woods, you comprehend|this Cyrillic crap ?
It's like chicken scratches to me.
Richie, Richie, help me !
That thing smells|Iike dog shit, Richie.
What is it ?
It's robotic, Woodsy.|High-tech robotics.
Where'd you learn how to sew ?
- My grandfather.|- Yeah ?
It's all right. It's okay.|We're not going to hurt you.
Power. Turn off the power.|Shut down the ship.
- You're all in danger.|- What's she going on about ?
I don't know.|I don't know.
What's your name ?
What's happened on this ship ?|Where're the rest of your crew ?
- Dead.|- Dead ?
You must turn off the power.|It needs power to move through the ship.
What... needs... power ?
- It. From the MIR.|- The MIR space station ?
- Yes.|- She's a fruitcake.
- Come on, Captain.|- She's a nutter, which is perfect.
Hiko, come on !
Drop it !
- It's okay.|- You don't understand.
Look. I'm not gonna hurt you.
My name's Kelly Foster.|I'm a navigator.
Nadia Vinogradova,|Chief Science Officer.
Nadia, what happened ?|Where's your crew ?
I told you.|Dead or deserted.
Three hundred crew members are gone ?
What happened ?
Eight days ago, during a transmission|from the MIR space station,
something came onto the ship.
We thought our transmitters and receivers|were malfunctioning, so we shut them down.
It took control|of computers, scanned all information.
Language, encyclopedias,|medical data. It was learning.
Learning what ?
How to kill us.
My captain, Alexi, and me|were the last to survive.
We cut their cables,|smashed them...
Wait a minute.|You just said "them."
Before you said "it."|Who's "them" ?
- I'm telling you the truth.|- I know. I...
- Foster ?|- Yeah, I'm in here.
It's okay. Nobody's going to hurt you.|It's okay. It's okay.
But something scared|the hell out of her.
I say we get her|up to the bridge. Hiko.
Give me the flashlight.
You're gonna be okay. It's okay.|We're gonna get you something to eat.
Come on. Come on.|Watch your head. It's okay.
- Are you okay ?|- Yes.
- Go !|- No !
- You got her ? Okay, go.|- I'm not a threat !
I'm not a threat !
I used to go turkey huntin',|you know, with my dad.
It beats the shit outta this, man.
You hear that ?
It sounds like|somebody's working down there.
Hey ! Anybody in here ?
Quiet, man. Be quiet.
Stay down.|There might be somebody.
Hey, Woodsy, there's|another one of those things, man.
Let's go, man !
I'm outta here.
Richie, Woods,|where the hell are you two ?
Hey, Steve, listen. There's|a machine shop down here with,
- state-of-the-art robotics. - I already told|you twice to get your asses to the engine room !
- You hear me ?|- Yeah, yeah.
Come on, Woodsy.
I'm not...|I'm not comin'.
Hey, little buddy.
- Richie, let's go.|- Hey, hey, Woodsy.
No, it didn't.
Goddamn, Richie !
I'm sick of this !
- Oh, God. - Steve, this is Richie.|There's another Russian down here.
The son of a bitch shot at us !|And Woods is hurt.
- So watch your ass. You copy ?|- Copy that. How is he ?
Just tell him it's bad.
- Bad ! - He'll live,|but he ain't in a good mood, man.
Just get him to the damn engine room.|And no more sightseeing, all right ?
Yeah. Copy, copy, copy.|All right.
Get up. Get up.
Squeaky ? Squeak ?
Holy shit. What the hell ?
Oh, my God.
Jesus Christ ! Squeak ?
Squeak ? Open up !
- Don't shoot ! It's us !|- Where the hell have you two been ?
Back from your holiday ?
- Jesus Christ. Woods, you're a mess.|- Thank you.
- You said a Russian did this ?|- No, a machine did that with a nail gun.
Yeah, that's right. You're not|gonna believe it till you see it.
There's some really weird shit|goin' down on this ship, man.
- Weird ain't the word.|- I'm in need of some proper medical attention.
- Shut the fuck up !|- I don't belong on this ship.
- Somebody just welded the engine|room door shut. - It's welded ?
- Squeaky's still missing.|- Weird.
Richie, it's that smell again.
- Squeak ?|- Hey, Squeaky !
- Squeak, man.|- Is that you ?
- Go !|- That bastard shot at us !
You're all going to die.
You hear that, Foster ?
We're all going to die,|because there are aliens on this ship.
That's all the grounds I need.
One of my men is missing.|And I want some answers !
And no more|of this Twilight Zone stuff.
I don't know anything|about your man.
Rubbish.|I'm gonna give you five seconds,
and then I'm gonna|blow your brains out.
- One... - She couldn't|possibly know where Squeaky is.
- She was hiding in sick bay. - She knows.|She dropped an anchor on my tug.
She fired at us. Two.
Captain !|Hiko, come on !
- That anchor nearly killed me. I'm not|feeling too sympathetic. - Me neither.
- Three.|- Shoot me. I don't care.
Captain, she's not gonna|tell you what you wanna hear.
Hey, Captain. I'd like to hear|what she has to say about this.
Up here on the chart table, Richie.
Fake bastard !
What the bloody hell is that ?
It beats the hell out of us.
It's Alexi, my captain.
Hell, whatever it is,|it tried to kill us.
Squeaky's still AWOL, and somebody|welded the engine room door shut.
We're not alone here.
She's got another friend down there.
Can someone explain|what the hell is goin' on ?
Finish your story, Nadia.
The energy that came|from the MIR...
infested all of the ship's|electrical systems.
Mainframe computer,|the labs, the machine shops.
It activated fire extinguishers.
Sixty-seven died|from halon gas poisoning.
Quarter of the crew.
It cut us off from machine shops|and started building.
The little ones first...|the gatherers.
Yeah. We saw a whole room full of them.|That's what nailed Woods.
Then came something...|more dangerous.
Half man, half machine.
A biomechanism. Engineering|beyond our comprehensions.
The rest of the crew deserted,|taking their chances in the sea.
Only Alexi and me stayed,|cutting cables.
What does cutting cables|have to do with it ?
The machines are controlled by|the electrical energy in the computer.
If we can cut their source|of power, they'll die.
We cut these to get him here.|What the hell are you talking about ?
What is this thing that's|inside the computer ?
It's a life-form|unlike anything we know.
Not cellular but electrical in nature.|Extremely intelligent.
You mean it's like|Iightning that can think.
It has no form, no shape,|but it's giving itself what it lacks.
It's creating|a new life-form...
using parts of the ship and crew.
Blood is still pumping|through this brain.
There's been|no decomposition at all.
Yeah. Here, right here.|See ? There's...
some kind of coil or self-contained|power supply built right into it.
This brain is still alive.
Stop fucking around|with the damn thing, Richie !
I'm just looking at it, Steve.
Touch it again,|I'll cut your hands off.
I can respect that.
It's still Alexi.|It's Alexi.
Rubbish ! You're listening|to a pile of Russian rubbish.
And I for one won't listen|to any more of it. There's no alien.
Something their government cooked up.
It all went wrong, didn't it ? You're afraid|the rest of the world's gonna find out about it.
Dr. Igor Fuckin' Frankenstein there.
Alexi was no medical experiment.
- He was my husband.|- Rubbish.
Could someone please come and take|a look at the nails in my shoulder ?
Woods, stop whining !
Oh, my God. Captain !
Brace yourselves !
We gotta turn her into the wind !
The steering doesn't answer.
We could steer the ship|from the engine room.
- I thought you said the door was welded.|- We'll cut the damn door.
Right. Bring her.|I wanna keep her in my sight.
I gotta get off this ship.
- All clear ?|- Clear.
Did you feel that ?
The ship's turning.
We just turned 20 degrees into the wind.|The ship's steering itself.
- Ships don't steer themselves.|- She's altered her course.
- Let's go. Come on.|- Engine room's one deck down.
What the hell was that ?
- Could be Squeak.|- I don't care who it is !
I said it could be Squeak !
Careful, Richie.|- Yeah.
It's too weird, man.|You can't open that door.
- What is it, Steve ?|- I don't know. What you got, Richie ?
- I don't know. It could be Squeaky.|- Let me see. Let me see !
What the hell is that ?
- Open the door ! - Steve !|- Don't open the damn door !
Richie ! God, Richie, help me,|for God's sake ! Richie !
- Out this side !|- Go ! Go ! Go !
- Come on. This way !|- Steve.
Come on !
- Where are we ?|- Communications room.
Good ! I'm callin' for help.
- Did you trash this ?|- We destroyed every transmitter
- You didn't smash this one.|Mayday, mayday, mayday ! - Don't !
What the hell is wrong with you ?|Are you out of your fuckin' mind ?
No one else is gonna claim salvage|on this vessel but us.
You're no longer in charge.
Come here !
- What do they want from us ?|- It wants to kill us.
- No, they want something. - It wants|to mutilate us just like it did Woods.
Did you see Squeaky ?|That thing wants something from us.
Why don't we talk to it ? It's in|the computer. We could talk to it.
- What ?|- Talk to it ! It's in the computer.
What the hell ?|What do I do ? What do I do ?
Nadia, please help me.|I need English, please.
"Who are you ?"
I am aware.
Is that it ? Is it ?|Is it the thing ?
"We mean you no harm."
Life-form analysis complete.|Species is destructive,
invasive, noxious,|harmful to the body of the whole.
- "What species ?"|- Man.
You are virus.
Great. Just great.
It thinks we're germs.
"What do you want from us ?"
Viscous neurological transmitters,
oxygenated tissues,|Aponeurus Superiorus Papelbrai.
"Superior..."|What the hell is that ?
- It's part of an optic nerve.|- What ?
It wants us for spare parts.
- It must be destroyed.|- How ?
- You said it was electrical,|Iike lightning. - Yes.
- What happens when Iightning hits water ?|- It grounds out !
That's right. It grounds out, dissipates and dies.|That means we can kill this thing.
- We have to sink the ship to do that.|- It's in the computer.
- Where's the mainframe ?|- D deck. One deck below.
She's right. We gotta get to the|computer if we're gonna kill this thing.
We gotta get|the hell outta here first.
You people want a way out of here ?|I'll show you a way outta here.
Spare parts, my ass, man.|That ain't gonna happen to me.
I ain't goin' up against those things, man.|You people can do what you want.
- I'm outta here.|- Get down !
You're crazy !
Who's gonna carry my shit ?|Who's gonna carry my shit ?
- He's gone postal, man.|- Come on. Let's go !
- You coming ?|- You hit a superior officer, Foster.
You punched me !|You're crazy !
- Fuck you !|- You're all gonna get yourselves killed !
Wanna talk to me, do ya ?
I knew you did.
is the dominant life-form.
I am Everton."
"I will help you...
bring this ship to port.
anywhere you want."
It's not gettin' me.
My brain is not becoming|some hard drive...
for some biomechanoid, alien mother...
Oh, I can use this.|This is a good part.
That door down there leads|to the main computer room.
I thought you said this was|gonna be well protected.
- It's gone.|- Gone where ?
Fuckin' thing moved itself.
Robert Everton, Captain,|the Sea Star.
Th-They're planning to sink the ship.
Of course, you know that,|don't you ?
It's pretty amazing,|what with no head and all.
Twenty-five years,|him and me...
Are you Everton ?
Are you the dominant life-form ?
How can I be of assistance to you ?
Help me to survive.
It's welded.|We just came through here.
We've been set up.
- This way.|- Let's go !
Six years in the navy|as a weapons specialist.
I graduated top of my class.
I'm gettin' out. I got a plan.
It thinks it's smarter than me ?|It's gonna get a surprise.
- Where we going ? - The storage room.|We can get out through here.
- It's welded. What's down there ?|Nadia ! - Dead end.
Steve, I need something|to pry this. Hurry !
Hiko ! Steve, over here !
- Hiko, come on ! Move !|- Hiko !
Let's go, go, go, go !
Nadia, which way ?
- The antenna control room.|We'll be safe there. - Okay. Steve !
Right behind you !|Go ! Just keep moving !
You stay close, Foster.
Keep going, Hiko ! Keep going !
Help me, Hiko !
- Foster, hang on !|- Hiko !
Come on, come on !|Take my hand ! Come on !
I got ya !
Come on !
- Hiko !|- Foster, come on !
He's gone. Keep moving !
Maybe he made it|to another part of the ship.
Not a chance.
Not a chance.
Just a little good-bye gift.
We gotta find out|where it's taking us. Steve !
Give me a hand.
We need a light.
We're headed here on this vector.
North-northwest.|Lord Howe lsland ?
- Lord Howe ? Why ? There's nothin' there.|- There is.
There is a British intelligence station|there. They have digital linkups...
to all the military and commercial|satellites in the Southern Hemisphere.
If it gets into the transoceanic|Pacific cable, it could go anywhere.
This is the vessel Norfolk to|the vessel at 29 south, 79 east.
Received a mayday at 0800 hours.|We have you on radar.
Richie's mayday got through !
If you are receiving but cannot transmit,|please respond by signal flare.
- We need a flare gun ! - No, no !|If anything, we need to warn them away.
- Why ? - Because this thing|is isolated on the ship, Steve.
- We can't let another ship near us.|- Right.
We gotta sink this ship.
Flood the hold with fuel|and detonate it.
Let's do it.
Foster, get back !
You don't recognize me.|What's wrong ?
I'm still your captain, Foster.|You must treat me with respect.
We know where you're going.
I know you do.
There's a whole world|waiting out there.
Steve ! Foster ! Grenade !
Get down !
Through your captain, it knows what|we are planning. We must hurry. Come on.
- Good. Okay.|- So, which way ?
Oh, God ! Jesus Christ,|you scared the shit out of me !
- Put the gun down.|- Richie, man, it's us !
- How do I know that ?|- Put it down, Mason.
We're gonna blow the ship.|You come with us, all right ?
I got my own plan.
What the hell are you|talking about ?
Richie, don't be a fool ! Richie !
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
That should do it.
I gave us 15 minutes.
- Let's go.|- We should warn Richie.
Richie, Richie, if you can hear me,|we're leaving the ship.
- Do you speak English ?|- Fuck you.
- English. Where is the detonator ?|- I don't remember.
where is it ?
Cut her down.
Steve, buddy, you okay ?|I got ya.
We gotta go. We gotta go.
Steve ! Richie !
Come on, Foster.
- Richie !|- Foster, this way, this way.
It's not coming.
Foster, Foster, look.
Survival suits.|Maybe we have a chance.
Put it on. Put it on.
Oh, my God.
We thought|you bailed on us, bro.
We thought|you weren't comin' back.
Shows you how smart I am.
Hey, Steve. Now, there's still|a way to get off this ship.
- What ?|- But you gotta get to the missile room.
- Missile room ?|- You'll understand when you get there.
Mason ! Mason ? Shit.
Nadia, stop ! Nadia !
- There's no time ! - I'm not leaving,|not until I know it's dead.
- The ship's gonna blow any second.|- I've got to make sure.
- Nadia, it's suicide !|- I don't care !
Foster. Foster,|get to the upper deck.
Get off the ship. You have|to tell people what has happened here.
- No. No.|- Yes, go. Go !
Are there more of those devices|aboard this ship ?
Just one more.
It's me, Baker. It's me !
- Come on. We're gonna get outta here.|- No, I can't.
I don't wanna hear it ! You don't have|a choice ! Get the hell up ! Let's go !
Come on !
- Where are we ?|- The missile bay. Check that door.
Foster, look at this !|It's a rocket motor !
Looks like some sort of ejection seat.
- Come on. Let's go ! Get in !|- No. No !
- No, I'm not going without you !|- Just get in !
- No !|- There's no time !
Richie rigged this for one, okay ?
And you're it.
Let's go !|Come on, come on, come on, damn it !
- Foster, go !|- Not without you.
That's one hell of a flare.
Foster, it's all right.
It's okay, you hear me ?|We made it.
All right ?|We made it.
V - The Miniseries CD1
V - The Miniseries CD2
Va Savoir - Who Knows
Valami Amerika CD1
Valami Amerika CD2
Valley of Gwangi
Valmont (1989) CD1
Valmont (1989) CD2
Vampiras Las (1971) - Lesbian Vampires
Vampire Lovers The (1970)
Vampire Princess Miyu
Vampire in Brooklyn
Vampires (John Carpenters)
Vampires II Los Muertos
Van God Los
Van Helsing The London Assignment 2004
Vanilla Sky (reworked)
Vanishing Point 1971
Vanishing The - Criterion Collection
Vanity Fair CD1
Vanity Fair CD2
Vargtimmen - The hour of the Wolf (1967)
Vegas Vacation 1997 CD1
Vegas Vacation 1997 CD2
Veronica Mars 01x01
Veronica Mars 01x03
Veronica Mars 01x05
Veronica Mars 01x07
Veronika Voss 1982
Vertical Ray Of The Sun
Vertigo (1958 1996) CD1
Vertigo (1958 1996) CD2
Vertigo Collectors Edition CD1
Vertigo Collectors Edition CD2
Very Bad Things
Vesnicko ma Strediskova
Veuve de Saint-Pierre La (2000)
Victor Victoria CD1
Victor Victoria CD2
Vidas Privadas 2001
Vierges et vampires
View From The Top 2003
View To A Kill A
Village of the Damned
Villain The 1979
Villmark Dark Woods
Violent Cop 1989
Virgin (2003) CD1
Virgin (2003) CD2
Virgin Spring The
Virgin Suicides The
Viskningar och rop - Cries and Whispers
Viva la Muerte
Vivre Sa Vie (Its My Life 1962)
Vodka Lemon 2003
Voices Of A Distant Star (2002)
Vojna (2002) CD1
Vojna (2002) CD2
Volle Maan (Full Moon)
Von Ryans Express
Voyage to the bottom of the sea