Craddle 2 The Grave
Last delivery's here.
X marks the spot.
- What up?[br]- Delivery confirmed.
- We're in position.[br]- Good luck.
We got one shot.
If anybody fucked up and those stones[br]aren't there, it ain't my problem.
- They're there.[br]- Not for long. Later.
I got you.
- I'm here for the reception.[br]- Name?
You can go on up.[br]Front elevator to the mezzanine.
Where are the stones?
Who the fuck are you?
Who's getting them for you?
I want a name and a number.
- Okay, I'll tell you.[br]- I know.
I hate these things.[br]Don't you hate these things?
Just doing my job.
Then again, you never know[br]who you're gonna meet, right?
I bet you're a lot more fun[br]than any of those boring people upstairs.
Really, ma'am, I have a job to do.
Right, well, I suppose I should[br]go see what they're selling.
Change of plans, he's gay. You're up.
- No way.[br]- Yes, way.
Come on, man!
- All right, Tommy, your turn.[br]- Hell, no!
This is not a conversation.[br]Do it! And make it good.
So why don't you hold onto my purse.[br]I shouldn't be too long.
I hope you don't take[br]offense to this...
...but I have such a weakness[br]for a man in uniform.
- Lf that's your thing.[br]- Uniforms are my thing.
I mean, every time I see a sailor,[br]all I can think about is seafood.
I'm actually not supposed[br]to be talking on duty.
Baby, this is flirting.
Unless you're one of those big handsome[br]men letting it all go to waste on a woman.
The world is full of fools.
- What's it looking like?[br]- About a six-second rotation.
But you can call me Rachel.
I just hope I'm not too...
...pretty for you.
- I'm hooked up.[br]- That bitch.
I like sunsets, puppy dogs...
I'm big in the pants.
I can almost tie it in a knot.
Let's get the table.
One day I'll have to come in here and[br]do a little shoplifting and let you catch me.
Resist arrest just so you can[br]wrestle me down...
...and cuff me.
I can be pretty rough.
Don't get me excited now.
But I bet you can hit a 10[br]on the Richter scale anytime, Douglas.
Let's do it.
All right. Y'all know what to do.[br]Let's get it on.
- 911, what's your emergency?[br]- I want to report a robbery in progress.
Robbery in progress. What's the location?
Man, I love colored stones.
This one blue diamond[br]is at least $2.5 million.
Oh, yeah? So whose stuff we stealing?
- Drug dealers, money launderers...[br]- Works for me.
This I can use.
Check this out.
This is what we came for.
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Jackpot. The rest is ours.
Your employer betrayed you.[br]The police are on the way.
- Leave the stones.[br]- Who is this?
You know the ones I mean.
I'm not gonna be able to do that.
Wrap them up.
Let's go, boys.
Better go move my car.
Five-O at the door, gotta go.
- Move now![br]- Time to bounce. Leave this shit.
- Is this your car?[br]- Yeah, it's my car!
- Get it out of here![br]- Move your shit...
- I'll move that, you move this.[br]- All right.
Let's go. Out of here, right now.
They stopped the trains.
We don't have a lot of time.[br]Daria comes with me.
I can't tell you how to get there,[br]but you know where to be.
- Faith.[br]- Faith.
- Train is secure.[br]- Get this train out of here.
You got it.
Hope we're not here long.[br]I hate sunshine.
We may have a problem.
The Exchange was just robbed.
Let's hope that was part of the plan.
Who's in charge?
Who wants to know?
Vanessa. What are you still doing up?
- Just a little longer?[br]- Just a little longer?
Sweetheart, you have school tomorrow.
Come on. Time for bed.
- Getting heavy![br]- No, I'm not.
Wait a minute.
There's something behind your ear.
Please. That is so lame.
- What you mean?[br]- It's in your hand.
This hand? Or this hand?
- How'd you do that?[br]- Magic.
- Is it for me?[br]- Of course it's for you.
A diamond for my princess.
- So are you.[br]- I love you, Daddy.
I love you too.
Let's say our prayers.
Angels east, angels west,[br]north and south, just do your best...
...to guard her and watch her[br]while she rests.
- Amen.[br]- Amen.
Give me some love.
Can I have another one?
Yeah, you can have another one.
Vanessa's in the bed now.
- She'll be asleep for the rest of the night.[br]- She won't listen to me.
I'll talk to her. Go to sleep anytime.
- I'm watching TV if you need me.[br]- All right. Thank you.
Player, what the hell happened?
Should we be considering a long vacation in[br]a warm foreign climate with no extradition?
The cat that called was only interested[br]in the black stones.
- Christophe sold us out.[br]- Or something.
- Oh, God, you made it.[br]- By the skin of my black ass.
Man, some Chinese dude kicked my ass[br]all around that goddamn train track.
Asshole busted my earpiece too.
- And the worst part, he snagged the loot.[br]- Shit!
Maybe it's time to rethink[br]this no-gun policy shit.
A little ass-whupping ain't shit.
At least you didn't have to play[br]all foxy with the rent-a-cop!
- This all we got.[br]- So, what do we do now?
- Wait to hear from me.[br]- So where are you going?
I'm going to get some answers.
- Hold up, dog. I got your back.[br]- I got this one.
But if I need you, I'll call you.
- All right.[br]- All right?
So this is Mr. Christophe.
Apparently we're not his first visitors today.
Please, Se˝or Ling, have mercy.
Whatever you're going to say,[br]make it the truth.
You may not have another opportunity.
I'll tell you what you wanna know.
You like it?
It's all right.
You want it? I'll make you[br]a deal on it, ammo included.
It's got reactive armor, Browning[br].50-caliber, 7.62 M-60 machine gun.
And that cannon there, that's 90 mm.
Good around the bad areas of town.[br]Keeps neighborhood kids in line.
- I'll pass.[br]- How about this?
- A Marine Corps Assault Hovercraft?[br]- I'm here on other business.
Hey, Arch! We're out of room[br]in the storage.
All right, put them in my office[br]and be careful, they're expensive.
Well, not expensive to me.
Hey, listen, you weren't by any chance[br]downtown today, were you, Tony?
Not at all.
I didn't think so.
- Ever see a black diamond?[br]- I've seen a white diamond, pink...
...yellow, blue ones. I've seen Neil Diamond.[br]Awesome in concert.
He's in town in two weeks...
Never seen a black diamond.
Not like this.
- Wow. You got me.[br]- Find out what they're worth.
- Is there a timetable on this?[br]- Yesterday.
- That's what I figured.[br]- I'll be back.
Gonna return a favor to a friend.
Looks dead to me.
- Guess you got to him first.[br]- Not me, not my style.
You're the one that called me.
The same one that bumped into Miles.
Who the fuck are you?
- My name is Su.[br]- All right, Su, I'm Sally.
- I want the black stones.[br]- Make me an offer.
- You can walk out of here alive.[br]- No deal.
Leave a message.
Mr. Fait, I know you're there.[br]Pick up the phone.
We need to talk, now.
Who the fuck is this?
The man for whom Christophe arranged[br]to have the black stones...
...brought into the country[br]and deposited at the Jewelry Exchange.
The man who wants them back.
- Now.[br]- All right, well, how much?
Maybe you didn't understand me.[br]The stones are already mine.
Yo, check this out?
I got them, I'm selling them,[br]put the money on the wood!
I don't have time for this.
That's your last offer?
I can be a very dangerous man, Mr. Fait.
I don't get it. Do I look like[br]the Salvation Army?
I bust my ass all night and got nothing[br]to show for it. You know what, dog?
It don't even matter who the fuck you are.
I ain't got nothing for you.
Give us the stones.
How many times I got to tell you people?
I'm a businessman.[br]Make me a fucking offer!
Here's your offer.
That shit ain't gonna work, homes,[br]because I don't have the stones!
Tell us where they are.
What is it with these fucking stones?
- Yeah.[br]- It's Archie.
Bad news. We got a problem.
I put word out on the street[br]to get some info on the stones.
Next thing I know,[br]the Wu-Tang Clan shows up here.
Three important elements here.
One, I'm outmanned...
...two, they're heavily armed,[br]and three, they're about to pound me.
- I can't watch anymore. I got a few licks in...[br]- Let's see the rest.
Did you see my new DVD players?
All right! Okay!
- Give me that![br]- I forgot I had them. Sorry!
I could've resisted more. But they could've[br]beat me into a coma or killed me.
How could I tell you where the stones[br]are if I'm dead or on life support?
So I threw in the towel,[br]reluctantly, for your sake.
Okay, so you saved yourself[br]to tell me something.
- So tell me.[br]- What?
- Who was it?[br]- I don't know.
- What did they say?[br]- Well, they said:
"Give me the stones,[br]you fat cracker motherfucker."
- That sort of thing.[br]- That's it?
That's pretty bad.[br]Cracker is kind of racist.
Thanks for keeping yourself alive[br]long enough to tell me nothing!
- Did you call the police?[br]- Did I call the police?
Look around here, are you crazy?
Only question now is,[br]who's behind this jack move?
I don't know, but they got some great guns[br]I can't even get. U.S. Special Forces only.
- Chambers.[br]- Jump Chambers?
I hope not.
Hey, who's Jump Chambers?
This guy's in on everything[br]that goes down in town.
The only one I know that can get those[br]weapons. And he has a fucking army.
You're on your own,[br]I don't need the headache.
And since I'm totally fucked, who are you?
Yeah, you got an ID?
Buddy? Picture, preferably?
Yeah, all right.
- This means nothing to me.[br]- Let me see it.
It's Taiwan, Central Security Bureau.
- Taiwanese Intelligence.[br]- Read Chinese?
No, but I know "cop"[br]in every language.
What are you?[br]Some kind of kung fu James Bond?
- The stones belong to Taiwan.[br]- They belong to Chambers now.
- I'm starting to hate this fucking phone.[br]- I'll get you a new one.
- Yeah.[br]- I hope you've reconsidered.
Oh, it's bad-ass! What's up, homes?
You've made this difficult, Mr. Fait.[br]Let me make it easy.
I can't wait to hear this.
Daddy, Daddy, Daddy!
She's very pretty in her pink pajamas,[br]aren't you, Vanessa?
- Son of a...[br]- I want my stones, Mr. Fait.
Let me talk to the Chinese gentleman.
Don't you fucking touch her!
The Chinese gentleman, please.
He has my daughter.[br]He wants to talk to you.
What happened? What did you just do?
I said I have the stones,[br]and I won't negotiate for your daughter.
- What?[br]- That's stupid.
It will confuse him,[br]buy us time, keep her alive.
What the hell are you talking about?[br]This motherfucker has my baby!
Look, I know him.
I want the stones, you want your daughter.[br]We can help each other.
So I'm stuck with you.
We gotta see Chambers.
Find a place to put her.
My daddy's gonna come and kick your butts!
Su says he has the stones.
But why cut me off?[br]Why not negotiate for the girl?
Doesn't make any sense.
Buyers fly in tomorrow.[br]Should we stop them?
We'll never regain their confidence.
We need information.[br]Find the right people, pay whatever it costs.
Something's not right.[br]Something's happening with the stones.
What about the girl?
We'll need her. She stays alive...
Yeah, I'm on my way to see Chambers now.[br]No, I don't have a choice.
Get in touch with his people,[br]let him know I need to see him.
I'll call you back.
I'm sorry about your daughter.
- How old is she?[br]- Mind your business.
She's 8. She'll be 9 in September.
Mine is 15.
- Boyfriends?[br]- Never. I'd kill them.
- About time you PMD.[br]- PMD?
Yeah, put me down.
What's this all about?
- The stones are not what you think they are.[br]- No shit.
- What about this guy who has Vanessa?[br]- He's exactly what you think he is.
A thief and a killer.
I want my daddy!
Where'd you get this piece of shit?
Let's just say Grandma and Grandpa have[br]a long walk back from the campground.
- You sure you cleaned it out?[br]- It's clean, all right.
- Shut up![br]- You shut up!
Go to sleep!
Angels east, angels west...
...north and south, just do your best...
...to guard her and watch her[br]while she rests.
Who rang that bell?
Here are your visitors, Mr. Chambers.[br]And the morning mail.
Hey, yo, Vogel.
My DVD's broke.
Get you a new one straight away,[br]Mr. Chambers.
Well, well, well. Tony Fait.
Come all this way to visit his[br]old pal Jump. Who's the gook?
No shoes in my crib, man.
- How you doing, Jump?[br]- Don't waste my fucking time, nigga.
- Look, I got a problem.[br]- How's Daria?
- Good.[br]- Yeah, she always was good.
From the moment I saw her to the[br]moment you took her away from me.
- Problem?[br]- The black stones.
That bitch brought in too.
I made a lot of money with her, but[br]that's all stopped now. You stopped that.
You decided it was okay[br]to put an end to that.
- Black stones, what?[br]- I need them back.
The only smart thing you did[br]was not pimping her yourself.
See, because then I'd have been real[br]heated and you'd have been real dead.
But you don't pimp, right?
You're just a thief in the night,[br]stealing shit that don't belong to you.
- What? He don't talk?[br]- I don't speak Korean.
Yeah, well, I do.
Bought me a little Korean[br]spot downtown.
Bringing in the soul brothers[br]24-7, 365.
Black man gouging Koreans.[br]Ain't that a switch, Chick?
Them motherfuckers got faces like walls,[br]but they love to drink and look at naked girls.
Place ain't no shitbox.[br]You should see my office.
Got that shit decked out[br]like a kabuki love palace.
You know what that is, right?
Why don't you roll by sometime?[br]Check out the poon.
My little girl is mixed up in this.
If I don't get those stones back,[br]she's dead.
What do you want, man? I mean...
- I'm begging.[br]- You know, I was thinking.
That was a big heist. Risky heist.
What would make a man go through that[br]kind of trouble, take that kind of heat?
Gotta be something good.
...it's my little girl.
Make another one.
I see the slope's no dope.
Got a lot of offspring running[br]around, brother.
Big score is once in a lifetime.
- Yo, let me at him.[br]- Go ahead. Shit.
Say hey to Daria for me.
Don't forget your fucking shoes.
I used to really look up to that guy.[br]Used to want to be just like him.
- In Taiwan, I can make him talk.[br]- Yeah, well, this ain't Taiwan.
Only thing we can do now is try to find[br]out where the stones are and get them.
- You make it sound easy.[br]- It won't be.
- What?[br]- They're at his club.
How do you know?
I know. I can just feel it.[br]It's never happened to you?
- Thought you Chinese were all mystical.[br]- We like to gamble. Not guess.
It's no guess, but I could be wrong.[br]I'll hit the club, you go see Archie.
- He has to remember something.[br]- What if he can't?
Pretend it's Taiwan.[br]Make him remember.
Hey. Get away from here.[br]What are you doing?
Relax. I'm just seeing if I can[br]help with something.
Well, you can't. It's very delicate[br]equipment, so just stay away.
All right? Stay away from the truck.
- What?[br]- Stay away from my fucking truck!
Okay, stop it.
Someone give the geek his Ritalin.
At least he's doing his job...
...which is more than I can say[br]for some people. Tape her up and gag her.
I want my daddy! I want my daddy!
I want my daddy! I want my daddy!
I want my daddy! I want my daddy!
- I want my daddy![br]- Let go of me!
- Shut up![br]- I want my daddy!
- I want my daddy![br]- Waste of time.
I can think of a way of shutting you up.
Shit! She's got the key!
- Precious Daria.[br]- What's up, Odion?
Long time, no see.
- So, what brings you around here?[br]- Sometimes you need to see old friends.
- What? You got trouble?[br]- With a capital T.
Tony Fait? Thought you two[br]were tight. Bonnie and Clyde.
Yeah, it used to be that way.
Not taking care of me these days.
Kid's all he cares about.[br]It's a shame, huh?
- So, what you want me to do?[br]- I don't know.
Probably nothing you can do.[br]I just thought...
This is crazy. I don't even know what I was[br]thinking. I shouldn't be in here. Sorry.
No, hold up, hold up. Girls.
- Give us a minute. Champagne?[br]- Yes.
I got it.
- So you looking for a job?[br]- I need something.
How about you work here?
How would Jump feel about me[br]coming back and all?
You let me worry about Jump Chambers.[br]In the meantime...
...how about we go to my office[br]and we talk about this a little bit more?
It's not exactly boxing matches,[br]it's a lot more dangerous.
No gloves or nothing, no rules, period.
It's huge money. It's very illegal.[br]They hold it during the day to fool cops.
The man you remember,[br]how do you know he'll be here?
I don't, but this is Chambers' operation,[br]so it's a damn good place to start.
Here we are.
- This is a private club. You can't come in.[br]- It's me, Archie.
- Everybody likes me here.[br]- Hey, it's that asshole Archie again.
How can you recognize him?
Well, I didn't see his face,[br]but they all kind of look the same.
Of course so do you guys.
No offense. But I will remember[br]that pinky ring because it was awesome.
He's got, like, a 10-carat, round cut,[br]square setting, good color and clarity.
I remember thinking about the damage[br]it'd do to my face if he hit me.
I gotta make sure Mr. Pinky Ring doesn't[br]recognize me, so I got a disguise.
- How do we get in?[br]- Leave it to me. I'll take care of it.
Hey, buddy. How you doing? How's[br]that armor-plated Lincoln I sold you?
- Cops stopped me.[br]- They do that sometimes.
- Car was fucking hot, Archie.[br]- Hey.
I didn't steal it, but stop by the shop[br]tomorrow. I'll make it right.
- You know the rules. No guests.[br]- He's not.
He's a fighter. An unofficial entry.
- Him? Is he any good?[br]- Is he...?
He'll kick all those chumps' asses!
He'll go Chinese on them![br]Teeth will fly.
Blood will splatter![br]It'll be awesome! Step aside.
No way, Archie. No more favors.
What? You've got to be shitting me.
Somebody's getting a letter from[br]the Better Business Bureau.
You're number 12.[br]Go get your ass kicked.
I didn't come here to fight.
You don't have to fight,[br]I just said that to get us in.
Get up! Oh, yeah.
Tear his eye out!
- On a good day, over a million bucks will...[br]- Just find the ring.
- All right. Okay.[br]- Knock him out.
- You know...[br]- Bullshit.
...this could take a little while.[br]All right, come on. Let's go.
Why don't you put on some music?
This looks good.
Set it up, tie it at the bottom.
- Tommy, go.[br]- Here come the bug man.
Hey, what's going on, player?
- Yo, what the hell are you doing?[br]- Oh, pest control, player.
- Don't tell me you didn't get the notice.[br]- What notice?
That's what burn my ass to the bone,[br]a brother just trying to make a living...
You know what?[br]That's beside the point.
If you had gotten your notice,[br]you'd realize the city has a new ordinance...
...saying I gotta spray businesses[br]catering to foreigners.
The foreigners are bringing over[br]them scary-ass foreign bugs, man.
They coming here in their luggage.[br]It's my job to prevent possible infestation...
...and contamination. That's my job.[br]- We doing business inside.
I can't let you come and hose[br]the place with bug spray.
Maybe you need to talk to your manager[br]about that plan because that's my job.
- Manager's busy.[br]- Okay, that's your call.
That is your call, player.
But just remember this.
First thing tomorrow morning...
...they gonna send their quarantine people.[br]- Quarantine people?
They gonna shut you down.[br]Non-compliance.
Wait, wait, wait. Hold on.
Hold, man, come here.[br]Let me talk to you for a minute.
You ain't fucking with me, are you?
See that little motherfucker up there?
That's me. That's me.
I am a licensed exterminator, man.[br]Why I gotta fuck with you?
Look. Come here. Let's do this.
You take me to a small place.[br]Small room. Office or something.
Someplace upstairs,[br]away from the customers.
That way when I set these bombs off,[br]the fumes, they don't go down there.
And then we come back later[br]and fix the rest. All right?
- Okay. Get a couple bombs. Come on.[br]- That's what I'm talking about.
You don't wanna be bit by one[br]of these motherfuckers.
Swell you up all around the neck. Look[br]like Oprah. Come on, get the door.
You know, some of these bugs[br]they got E. Coli and Mad Cow disease.
Check this shit out.[br]Is this Jackie Chan's office?
Man, you got a Jacuzzi?
Look at the ball.[br]How many freaks you get in here?
I bet you sit yours right there on[br]that ball. Sit on the ball, baby.
Sit on the ball. Keep it wet, baby.
- Smack! Smack it! Smack it![br]- Hey! Hey!
- Just do your thing and go, bro.[br]- Yeah, all right, player.
All right. Look here.[br]Now you keep the door closed...
...and give this shit a full hour[br]before anybody steps in here, all right?
- You're clear.[br]- Let's do it.
- You're crazy.[br]- I'm a father.
- Blow it.[br]- Daria...
...get ready to move.
What was that?
"Sometimes you just need[br]an old friend?"
- It came from the office.[br]- Watch her. Don't let her leave.
- They're not here?[br]- They're here.
- They're just somewhere else.[br]- What are you talking about?
- He stashed them here somewhere.[br]- What the hell we gonna do?
- Everybody just go.[br]- But, T, what about you, man?
I gotta save Vanessa. I gotta find them!
- I'm not leaving you.[br]- Yes, you are. Now go!
- Right here. Hurry up. Come on.[br]- Oh, shit.
Come on, dog. They're right outside.
Shut the fuck up and get out of here!
You know, I got the big one.
- Yeah?[br]- Yeah.
Keep it in your pants.
Who's in there?
What you want?
- Yeah![br]- Move away from him. Come on.
Nice cubic. Yours are real. Not.[br]I told you this was gonna take a while.
I was thinking about those diamonds[br]so I made a few calls.
My Defense Department connection[br]called me back and he tells me...
...about this rumor out of Taiwan about these[br]black stones. Only they're not jewels.
- Pretty beat up.[br]- Fell down the stairs.
Enjoy the jail sex, Fait.
Seven advances, 11 's out![br]Next up, 8 versus 12!
Eight versus 12!
Fighters report to the cage!
We're still here, T.
Got anything you want us to do?
- Nothing yet.[br]- What?
Unofficial entry number 12!
- Unofficial entry number 12![br]- Hey, 12's right here!
Kind of small, ain't he?
Let's go, chickenshit.
You're the chickenshit, buddy!
I know this wasn't the plan,[br]but if you don't get in and fight...
...they'll throw us out[br]and we'll never find this guy.
- Sorry.[br]- Just find the ring.
- Hey. Two grand on the white guy.[br]- You got it, Archie.
Let's go! Come on!
Are you ready? Are you ready?
- You suck.[br]- Shit.
No quitting! Get your ass back in there!
Put me down! Goddamn! Come on!
- Put me down or I'll kick your ass, Bruce![br]- I'm not Bruce.
Come on. Get up. Get out of here.[br]Get out of here.
Kick his ass!
Come on! Kick his ass!
Kick him. Take him down.
- Okay. He's all patched up.[br]- Ready to move.
Get the car. Stay close.
Hey! That guy's got my fucking quad!
I'm gonna get that motherfucker!
Five grand on the Chinaman.[br]He's my friend.
At this very moment, a man[br]identified as Anthony Fait is leading...
...police on a wild high-speed chase[br]through downtown Los Angeles.
And get this, folks.[br]He's driving an all-terrain vehicle.
Come on! Kick his ass!
Come on. Come on down.
That's the way to get that buck.
- Yo.[br]- I'm here.
Aboveground parking garage[br]in Chinatown. Get there.
I know the place.
Hey. Thanks, man.
- Do you like my new ring?[br]- Where is he?
Well, open the door.
Glad I brought my stunner.
All right, bud. You ready for the q and a?[br]Where'd you put the stones?
I ain't selling you shit till[br]I know where the ceiling is.
How much money[br]do you want for the stones?
- Where's my fucking butter?[br]- It's almost ready.
See, I hate foreplay. Fucking warm-up.
A bitch gotta be ready to come off[br]the bench and score some points.
Just take the rock to the motherfucking[br]hoop strong. You dig?
Instead of doing this back-and-forth shit,[br]my idea is you come up with a number.
A very high number. You see,[br]I'm throwing a number so high...
...that when I hear it just...[br]It just gets me off.
And then, bam! Bust a nut,[br]roll over, go to sleep.
You like that?
Yeah, I like that.
Hey, hey, hey, hey!
Shit! Okay, okay, okay!
And it looks like this parking garage is where[br]it will end. As police have sealed...
...the building and continue[br]their search inside for the man who...
...led them on what certainly had to[br]be the most extreme chase we've ever seen.
- Don't know why these idiots do it, Barbara.[br]- They never get away, do they?
They sure don't, and they just endanger[br]innocent citizens in the process.
Here's another car exiting the structure.
Police talking to the driver,[br]inspecting the vehicle.
Well, the police know they have him[br]trapped inside the parking structure.
Knowing cops the way I do, I can tell you[br]they're good and PO'd, excuse my language.
And they're not about to let this guy[br]slip through their fingers.
Mr. Chambers is resting.[br]He says not to bother him.
Please don't go.
You want me to stay?
Yeah, I need someone to stay here[br]and help keep me awake.
Wait a minute.
I know that face.
A lot of men had that look on their face[br]when I got married.
I knew the stones were in there.
He was a tough guy at first, but when I got[br]close to his nuts he sang like CÚline Dion.
How we gonna[br]get them out of there?
That place is always jumping.
Yo, dog, something's not right.
I got the same feeling.
Where is he?
Everybody stay put.
- Sorry.[br]- Watch my nuts, all right?
No Chambers' guys.
This guy looks better dead.
He said they were here in the fountain.
Where are they?
This can't be fucking happening.[br]They have to be here!
That's it? One stone?
- Ling. He has the rest.[br]- How the fuck do you know?
Okay. He has the stones.
I mean, she can't hurt him.[br]She's just a little girl.
She's only 8 years old. He'll let her[br]go, right? He'll just fucking let her go!
What am I gonna do?
We have to go.
- We're back in business.[br]- Good.
- We don't have to babysit much longer.[br]- I hate kids.
- Is everything else ready?[br]- Just have to test the device.
It's called the Dimaster Oscillator.
Not test. Calibrate.[br]Which I'm now ready to do.
Here you go, man.
Please work. Please work.
Daddy, please. Daddy, please.
Please answer, Daddy, answer.
Want me to get that?
- Yeah?[br]- Daddy?
Daddy, please, come and get me...
...I wanna go home!
Calm down, baby. Calm down.[br]Where are you?
I don't know!
I'm in a van inside a big building.
They painted the windows.[br]I can't look out!
You gotta help me, sweetheart.[br]I have to know where you are.
- I'm scared![br]- I know you are, honey.
Just try to stay calm. Concentrate.[br]Look around. What do you see?
I don't know. I can't see anything.
You gotta try, sweetheart.[br]Try to see something.
I'm going. I'm trying.
I see chairs and green light.
Chairs. Green light.
Where's the light coming from?
I can't tell. There's a machine.[br]It's like a laser show.
- Laser show?[br]- Daddy...
...hurry! I'm scared!
- I wanna go home![br]- Okay, baby. Calm down.
It's gonna be okay.
- Vanessa?[br]- Daddy!
- He's doing it here tonight.[br]- Doing what?
Selling the stones. The Thai laser[br]emits green light. He needs it to enrich them.
- To show their power.[br]- What the hell are you talking about?
What are these stones?
A new form of synthetic plutonium. Small[br]and portable, but mega-powerful. Am I right?
There's a bunch of international[br]scumbags who'd pay a lot of money...
...to get their hands on those.[br]And then, look out world.
Enough of this shit!
How's it gonna get me[br]back my daughter?
The buyers will want to arrive[br]and leave quickly.
Somewhere private,[br]accessible by aircraft.
Vanessa did say she was inside[br]of a big building.
Could be a hangar.
There's about a dozen[br]little airports around here, man.
We ain't gonna never get them all.
- Flight plans.[br]- Yeah, flight plans.
They gotta list a destination.[br]Every aircraft that takes off...
...has to file one with the Aviation[br]Administration or risk getting shot down...
...by the U.S. Military.[br]So you get that list...
...and maybe we can find out where[br]the sale's going down.
Daria, call the aviation people.[br]Use our L.A.P.D. Credentials.
We need flight info on all aircrafts[br]coming in or going out.
Miles, the no-gun policy[br]is no longer in effect. Break out the heat.
Everybody else, get ready to move.[br]Tommy, create a diversion.
I got just the thing if we can fit in it.
Wick Airfield. Five private choppers arriving[br]tonight within minutes of each other.
- Sounds like our best bet.[br]- Better be for Vanessa's sake.
You are the world's foremost[br]arms dealers.
You all know that weaponry equals power,[br]and in the world of weaponry...
But nuclear material is hard to obtain[br]and difficult to handle.
But what if it weren't?
That's the question that brought[br]you here tonight.
And this is the answer.
A unique, man-made element.[br]In its present state it's completely inert.
One small fragment easily transformed[br]into a source of immense energy.
More powerful than weapons-grade[br]plutonium 100 times its size.
So, what the hell does Taiwan[br]gotta do with this?
We developed the stones.[br]They belong to us.
Okay, what about the guy you're after?[br]How come you know him so well?
We grew up together.[br]We joined the government at the same time.
Wait a minute. Wait a minute.[br]You were on the same side?
He betrayed us. He killed our team.[br]He tried to kill me too.
If you don't take this[br]motherfucker out, I will.
The stones first, then him.
Creating a highly reactive[br]radioactive isotope...
...requires altering the atomic structure[br]of the original material.
Normally this is accomplished[br]by adding neutrons.
Here, we're using electromagnetic distillation[br]to strip away protons.
In the process, the fragment's potential yield[br]is increasing exponentially.
We're now reaching the yield level[br]of a sidewinder missile.
Enough power to take out a tank.
A Tomahawk cruise missile,[br]enough to destroy a building.
That's a few city blocks gone.
New world order.
The purpose of today's sale[br]is to begin trading...
...a new commodity on the black market[br]and to determine its value.
There are 50 stones available[br]in the first sale.
And the opening bid[br]is $200,000 per stone.
I'll bid one million for five stones.
- I'll bid 1.2 million for five stones.[br]- 1.5 for five stones.
- 1.7 million for five stones.[br]- 2 million for three.
- 5 million for six stones![br]- 5.2 for six!
- 5.7 for six![br]- Sold.
- Seven million for 10 stones![br]- 8.5 for 10!
Miles, what do you see?
We got five choppers.
Two armed sentries.
Checking the perimeter.
Perimeter is clear.
I'm moving inside.[br]They're still doing the deal.
There's a camper there.
- And the windows is painted out.[br]- Vanessa said she was in a van.
Can't see out. It's gotta be it!
Once we get her,[br]you two disappear fast.
I'll keep her safe.
- 8.7 million for 10 stones![br]- 9 million for 10 stones!
- 9.8 for 10.[br]- 10 million for 10 stones!
- Sold! There are 37 stones.[br]- 16 million!
Miles! Hit them!
- Done.[br]- Tommy and Archie, watch the van. Punch it!
- 24.5 for 15![br]- 24 and three quarters...
Twenty-five for 15!
I knew it.
You heard the man. Party's over!
- I knew it.[br]- Just be cool.
Come on, man, just be cool!
I said, don't move, motherfucker!
She's out! She's out![br]She's on the move.
- There's a guy after her.[br]- Stay right here. I'll go get her.
- Holy shit![br]- Come to Papa!
Shit! That motherfucker's shooting!
- What do we do?[br]- Shoot him!
Easy for you to say!
You do him.
Don't let him get away!
Oh, shit! Shit! Archie, I'm out of ammo!
- Fire the M-60![br]- Get me closer!
Give me that!
How many times do we have to kill you?
Get him! I got this.
- Go![br]- All right!
- What happened?[br]- I don't know!
We're out of balance!
Retract the landing gear! Do it![br]Do it now!
Shoot him down!
Shit! I'm out of ammo! What now?
Shoot him down!
- Load the cannon.[br]- How?
- Put the giant bullet into the hole![br]- Oh, shit.
- There he is! There he is! I got him![br]- Archie, shoot this motherfucker!
- Hey! Hey![br]- You shot him in the ass!
We got it!
Time to end this my way.
- Let her go![br]- Let go! Daddy!
Damn! No shot.
You were lucky last time.
You won't be lucky again.
Come on, baby. Come on.
Definitely the wrong father!
- My baby![br]- Daddy, I knew you'd find me!
So glad the angels kept you safe.
You know it.
Never gonna let you go. Ever.
Guess we both got what we wanted.
So, what happens to the stones now?
They'll be destroyed.
Guess I'll be spending some time in jail.
Come on, man. He just saved the planet,[br]man. Can't he at least get probation?
I'll do what I can.
- Thanks.[br]- That's great.
Because we make a hell of a team,[br]am I right? Except for you.
You're law enforcement.[br]But we gotta stick together.
And a white guy comes in handy.
You wanna rip off a country club,[br]or somebody needs to hail a cab. Right?
- So, what percentage are we talking?[br]- None.
That low, huh?
It's about time I got my shit together.
- About time we all did.[br]- I'm with you, T.
Come on, buddy, it's just getting fun.
Well, I mean, you know,[br]it's not that fun...
- Good luck.[br]- Thank you.
So you guys are all just gonna[br]up and go straight?
Yeah. You ought to try it yourself, man.
I could do it. I've had straight jobs.[br]Have you?
- I've had plenty of straight jobs.[br]- Really? Name one.
I sold Avon.
- You were an Avon lady?[br]- I was an Avon man. All right?
- You got a problem with that?[br]- No, it's fair.
- Why you looking at me like that?[br]- I'm not! I'm not! It's okay.
I'm just fucking with you. But my mama[br]sold Avon. And don't be disrespecting her.
- I know her. Remember the party?[br]- She whipped your ass.
No, she sucker-punched me.
That ain't the first time you[br]been sucker-punched by a big woman.
You know, I think[br]I got kind of a fetish.
Did you just say my mama had a fat ass?
No, I said I have a kind[br]of a fetish for big women.
- Oh. But she do got a fat ass though.[br]- Yeah, she does have a fat ass.
You can see it when she's sitting[br]on your head.
I've seen it. I had to rub that ass[br]naked when I was a teenager.
You know, you look a lot like her.[br]Except her hair is different.
Yeah. I shave my beard,[br]she keeps hers growing.
- Yeah. You know what?[br]- What?
I'm gonna write a movie about all the shit we[br]got through. I've been taking notes.
It's gonna make a lot of money.[br]I'm calling it Sidekicks.
We're the real stars of this.[br]We shot down the damn helicopter.
- Who's playing you?[br]- I've been thinking about that.
First I thought Arnold Schwarzenegger,[br]then I saw him at the gas station...
- Midget.[br]- He's like 5'6".
- Midget.[br]- Got a terrible lisp.
So I'll go with Mel Gibson.[br]We have similar features.
Right. I see the forehead.
- Yeah. And you? Guess.[br]- Denzel!
- You noticed I've been cutting it down.[br]- And he's been beefing up.
- I'm trying to get it down to Denzel's weight.[br]- You know who will be your girlfriend? Oprah.
- Big Oprah or little Oprah?[br]- Medium Oprah.
That's the one I like[br]because the eyes are straight.
- This is about reality.[br]- Right. Realism.
- Yeah. So you know who's my girlfriend?[br]- Who?
Halle Berry. And let me tell you why.[br]It'll add a whole different element.
This is gonna be an interracial couple.[br]She's never done that before.
Also, Fait. I've been thinking about[br]that a lot. I'll go with Shaquille O'Neal.
The most dominating player ever in the NBA.[br]You saw Kazaam.
- Right[br]- It wasn't the right material.
He's gonna kill with this stuff.[br]And Su, I've been thinking about him.
- Remember the movie Sixteen Candles?[br]- Yeah.
- Who am I thinking about?[br]- Molly Ringwald?
- No, the Donger![br]- Oh! Okay!
How funny was that guy?[br]What happened to him?
- He waiting tables someplace.[br]- He was funny!
- Yeah, he was. Hey, Daria.[br]- Daria? Who you got?
- Winona Ryder.[br]- Yeah, she's good. She'd be good.
- Yeah, she's good.[br]- She'd play a thief.
She'd play a thief. She a good actress.[br]The whole elbow thing.
Remember when she's going to court[br]and hit the one elbow, broke that elbow.
- Electricity went through her body.[br]- She's a ventriloquist with the elbows.
Now who do we get to direct this thing?
You know what?
We should get the same dude that directed[br]Romeo Must Die and Exit Wounds.
- The director, the Pole, Polack.[br]- The Polack?
Yeah, we'll get him in there.[br]Exit Wounds, did you see that?
- I saw that.[br]- The best part...
- The end.[br]- The very end.
- Over the credits. The rest sucked.[br]- You can't have the movie without the end.
- There's no movie.[br]- Whatever happened with those two guys?
I heard they're gay.
Yeah, of course. Hollywood.
Subtitle Ripped by GrupoUtopia[br]http://grupoutopia.cjb.net/
Caccia alla volpe - After The Fox
Cactus Flower CD1
Cactus Flower CD2
Caine Mutiny Court Martial 1988
Caine Mutiny The
Caja 507 La
Calcium Kid The
Callas toujours La 1958
Campanadas a medianoche 1965 CD1
Campanadas a medianoche 1965 CD2
Candyman 2 Farewell to the Flesh
Cant Buy Me Love
Cant Hardly Wait
Cant Stop The Music 23,976fps 1980
Cantando Dietro I Paraventi
Cape Fear (1991) CD1
Cape Fear (1991) CD2
Capitaine Conan - Bertrand Tavernier (1996)
Captain Pantoja And The Special Services 2000 CD1
Captain Pantoja And The Special Services 2000 CD2
Captain Ron 1992
Captains Paradise The 1953
Capturing The Friedmans 2003
Car Wash 1976
Carabiniers Les (Jean-Luc Godard 1963)
Caramuru A Invencao Do Brasil
Caretaker The 1963
Caretaker The 1963 Commentary
Carmen (1984) CD1
Carmen (1984) CD2
Carne Tremula (1997)
Casa De Los Babys 2003
Casino (1995) CD1
Casino (1995) CD2
Cassandra Crossing CD1
Cassandra Crossing CD2
Casseta and Planeta - A Taza do Mundo ┬ Nossa - Feedback Overflow
Cast a Giant Shadow
Castle in the Sky
Cat In The Hat The
Cat People Directors Cut
Cat on a hot tin roof
Catch Me If You Can
Cats Eye (Stephen Kings)
Cats Meow The CD1
Cats Meow The CD2
Cats and Dogs
Celos (1999) - Jealousy
Central do Brasil
Cercle rouge Le 1970 CD1
Cercle rouge Le 1970 CD2
Chaikovsky 1969 CD1
Chaikovsky 1969 CD2
Charisma (K Kurosawa 1999)
Charlie - The Life And Art Of Charles Chaplin
Charlies Angels - Full Throttle
Cheaper by dozen
Cheats The 2002
Chelsea Girls 1966 CD1
Chelsea Girls 1966 CD2
Cheong Feng (1999) - Mission The
Cheonnyeon Ho 2003 CD1
Cheonnyeon Ho 2003 CD2
Cher - Live In Concert
Chicken Run (2000)
Children Of Dune Part 1
Children Of Dune Part 2
Children Of Dune Part 3
Children of Heaven The
Children of a Lesser God
Children of the Damned
Childs Play 1988
Childs Play 2 1990
Childs Play 3
Chimes at Midnight
China Strike Force 2000
Chineese Ghost Story A 3
Chinese Ghost Story
Chinese Odyssey A
Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
Choose Me (1984)
Chori Chori 1956
Christmas Carol A
Christmas Story A
Christmas Vacation (National Lampoons)
Chronicles of Riddick The - Dark Fury
Chunhyang 2000 CD1
Chunhyang 2000 CD2
Cider House Rules The
Cinderella Story A
City By The Sea
City Of God 2003 CD1
City Of God 2003 CD2
City Of The Living Dead 1980
City of Lost Children The CD1
City of Lost Children The CD2
City of No Limits The (Antonio Hernandez 2002)
City on fire 1987
Civil Brand 2003
Clan Des Siciliens Le - Henri Verneuil 1969
Clash of the Titans CD1
Clash of the Titans CD2
Class Trip 1998
Classic The (Korean) CD1
Classic The (Korean) CD2
Cleo De 5 Ó 7
Cleopatra 1963 CD1
Cleopatra 1963 CD2
Cleopatra 1963 CD3
Cleopatra 1999 CD1
Cleopatra 1999 CD2
Cliffhanger (Collectors Edition)
Clockwork Orange A
Close Encounters of the Third Kind
Close Encounters of the Third Kind (The Collectors Edition)
Coast Guard 2002 CD1
Coast Guard 2002 CD2
Cobra Verde CD1
Cobra Verde CD2
Coca-Cola Kid The 1985
Cock - A Broken Leghorn (1959)
Cock - The Foghorn Leghorn (1948)
Cockleshell Heroes The
Cold Comfort Farm 1995
Cold Mountain 2003 CD1
Cold Mountain 2003 CD2
Cold Mountain CD1
Cold Mountain CD2
Cold Mountain CD3
Colour Of The Truth
Comandante (Oliver Stone 2003)
Come And See CD1
Come And See CD2
Como Agua Para Chocolate
Company Of Wolves The CD1
Company Of Wolves The CD2
Company The CD1
Company The CD2
Conan The Barbabian (uncut)
Conan the Barbarian
Conan the Destroyer
Confessions of Sorority Girls
Confessions of a Dangerous Mind
Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen
Connie and Carla
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
Conspiracy Theory 1997
Conversation The CD1
Conversation The CD2
Cook The Thief His Wife And Her Lover The 1989
Cookies Fortune 1999
Cool Hand Luke 1967
Couch Trip The 1988
Counterfeit Traitor The 1962 CD1
Counterfeit Traitor The 1962 CD2
Countess Dracula (1970)
Country of my Skull
Cover Girl (Charles Vidor+1944)
Cowboy (Delmer Daves 1958)
Coyote - Dont Give Up the Sheep (1953)
Coyote - Fast and Furry-ous (1949)
Craddle 2 The Grave
Cranes Are Flying The (1957)
Cravan vs Cravan
Crazy People 1990
Crazy in Alabama
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Cries And Whispers (Bergman Ingmar)
Crime Scene Investigation 3x01 - Revenge Is Best Served Cold
Crime Scene Investigation 3x02 - The Accused Is Entitled
Crime Scene Investigation 3x03 - Let The Seller Beware
Crime Scene Investigation 3x04 - A Little Murder
Crime Scene Investigation 3x05 - Abra Cadaver
Crime Scene Investigation 3x06 - The Execution Of Catherine Willows
Crime Scene Investigation 3x07 - Fight Night
Crime Scene Investigation 3x08 - Snuff
Crime Scene Investigation 3x09 - Blood Lust
Crime Scene Investigation 3x10 - High And Low
Crime Scene Investigation 3x11 - Recipe For Murder
Crime of Padre Amaro The
Criminal Lovers (1999)
Crimson Pirate The
Crimson Rivers 2 - Angels Of The Apocalypse
Crimson Rivers 2 Angels of the Apocalypse
Cristina Quer Casar
Critters 2 The Main Course 1988
Crocodile Dundee in Los Angeles
Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Crow The - City Of Angels 1996
Cruel Intentions 3
Cube2 Hypercube 2002
Cure (Kiyoshi Kurosawa) CD1
Cure (Kiyoshi Kurosawa) CD2
Custer of the west
Cut Runs Deep The 1998
Cutthroat Island (1995)