Dead Presidents CD1
Man, what's takin' you so long? It's cold as a motherfucker out here.
I had to get the last stop. Quiet, punk.
- I'll shut your hairy ass up, man. - Come on, man. I'm freezin' my fuckin' nuts out here!
Mush, motherfucker, mush!
Ant, Juanita gave you some of that pussy yet?
- Man, get out of here, man. - What?
Man, I thought we was homies, man. I'm just askin'.
Well, why you gotta be askin' me all that? I mean...
I'm just lookin' out for you.
All I'm sayin', man, fine as she is, she should be giving you something.
I bet you ain't even smelled the pussy, eh?
You two realize that soon we're gonna be out of school, right?
- Oh, sure. - After four long years of that shit, man.
I can't fuckin' wait to get out. That's all I've been thinkin' about, man.
You know? I just be thinkin' about like what am I gonna do afterwards, right?
You know, I can dig some travelling.
Nigger, you sound like you rich or somethin'.
Hear this nigger? He ain't even got a fuckin' job.
- I know. - Man, you better take your ass off to college, man, I'm tellin' you...
before Uncle Sam grab your ass like he gonna do this stupid motherfucker.
Oh, bullshit, Skip, man. Ain't nobody gonna grab me.
Jose, a recruiter can see your dumb ass a mile away.
Look at you. You're a recruiter's dream. You a 1-A.
A one-way ticket to motherfuckin' Vietnam if I ever saw one.
That's why I'm goin' to Hunter College. You goddam right.
I ain't fightin' no white man's war. Shit.
Them Vietcongs, chongs, whatever the fuck, ain't done shit to me.
I don't even know them motherfuckers, man.
And I ain't afraid of no war.
Man, what the fuck you been smokin'?
Look, y'all might think I'm crazy, but...
I just wanna do somethin' that's different.
Yeah, well, gettin' your fuckin' head blown off is different.
Hey, man, turn that shit down! And slow this motherfucker down!
- Ain't nobody in a hurry to go to school. - Man, leave that shit up.
You know I fucked Monica, right? Her mama came in, caught us the other day.
Came in, seen my dick, jumped in the bed too.
- Later on, you chump suckers. - Ah, fuck you.
- Your mama! - Punk ass, jivin' around.
- Hey, this is for you, Anthony, right here. - Close this motherfuckin' door.
It's cold as hell out here. Sit your nasty ass down.
Oh, hey. How you doin'?
You up kinda early.
Um, I heard your truck.
Seems like you hear my truck every mornin'.
Well, uh, morning is the best time to study, so...
You should, uh, try workin' on your first boyfriend.
I'm too busy studyin' to be worryin' about boys.
Your sister up?
Uh, Sleeping Beauty? Yeah.
Look, uh, tell her I said hey. See ya.
- Good morning, Anthony. - Oh, hey.
- I thought you were sleeping. - You woke me up.
- Uh, so you goin' to school today? - Mmm.
I could lay in bed all mornin'.
Oh. See, now... Now that'd be real nice.
- Don't even think about it. - Well, look, uh...
I'm gonna get on out of here. I'll talk to you later.
- Okay. - See ya.
Keep on pushin'
Keep on pushin'
- I'll be down there later on. - Got to keep on pushin'
I can't stop now
Hard shoe. Come here, hard shoe.
Come here, man. What's up? What's up?
Listen, I want you... I want you to tell Kirby I want 645.
- Straight, now. Listen. And, uh... - Straight.
- We've been rollin' here. - Come on, man. I ain't got time.
- Let me get the money. - I want you to be back here tonight...
- Man, straighten your hat out. - With my money, you little motherfucker.
- What's goin' on, baby? - All right, baby. - All right, cat daddy. All right.
- Hey, Anthony. How you doin'? - Hey.
You know, you brought me luck the other day. So look, ten of that's for you.
- See? Now, that's how it goes. - Hey, now.
- L-I'm gonna use the same number too. - Don't forget me, man.
What's goin' on? Hey, what's goin' on?
Hey there, Jellybean. What's goin' on?
Hey, what's goin' on? How you been?
Kirby back there? All right. Cool.
- Go on, get that shot. Get that shot. - All right, thanks, youngblood.
Hey there, Peanut! What's goin' on? What's up there? What...
- Come on, come on, come on. - Kirby's back there in the back, man.
Put that in Brooklyn and get ahold of that fuckin' Spyder.
- Okay, man. - Hey, brother.
- Aw, man, take them. - Yeah, yeah.
Here's the numbers and the cash.
- We got five. - Hubba hubba!
Ain't you supposed to be duck huntin' with your daddy?
Oh, yeah. We gonna go next weekend.
- Aw, shit! - Oh, man, Kirby.
Made me miss my shot.
You know these motherfuckers down South.
I wonder if half the time they believe what they be sayin'.
What's a nigger gonna do?
We got blood in this land from slaves.
Been to war. Spilt our blood. Shit, I been to war. I spilt blood.
Ha! That's right. Tell 'em, Kirby.
You over there fightin' in Korea.
That's how I got this plastic-ass leg. Nicky, fix me a drink.
Never gonna give you up
That's why I had to leave that motherfucker, because if I'd have...
If I'd have still been down there, I'd have killed me a motherfucker.
Man, shit ain't gonna change. What make you think shit gonna change?
Nigger, what's your little narrow ass doin' up in here, man?
Leave that boy alone and let him shoot.
Aw, Kirby, man, you know he too goddam young to be up in here, man.
He can outshoot you.
Oh, I know you out your motherfuckin' mind, man.
Put your money where your mouth is.
I take your money. Rack 'em, boy.
- Uh, huh, huh, huh - Watch this.
I got the feelin'
Baby, baby, I got the feelin'
- Yes! - You don't know
You got my two dollars?
Game ain't over yet, man.
Got the eight ball, corner pocket.
Don't run out of here without payin' me after that boy whup you.
Yeah, at least I will run out of this, motherfucker.
People that owe me money don't pay me, I take care of 'em.
Man, will you get the fuck off my motherfuckin' table, please?
- Baby-baby-baby, baby-baby-baby - Chicken-haired motherfucker.
Ain't no goddam business bein' here in the first place.
Ooh, missed it by that much.
- Cleanup time. - You don't never play with me.
Eight ball, corner pocket.
Oh! Yes! Game.
Hey, that's a good game, Cowboy.
You're a lucky motherfucker, you know that?
Aw, I wouldn't say luck, but, you know.
- Just know how to play a little bit. - Here's the money.
- Give that to Kirby. - All right.
Uh, wait, wait. This is two dollars.
See, uh, you bet me, so that means, uh, you owe me some money too.
Man, fuck you.
Why you gotta cheat?
Man, who the fuck you think you talkin' to, man?
You know what? I'm gonna tell everybody around here...
when it comes to playin' pool, Cowboy likes to cheat.
Nigger, I'll kick your little monkey ass, man.
Shut your motherfuckin' mouth, man.
I oughta cut you.
Little motherfucker. Yeah.
It hurt, don't it?
What the fuck? What the fuck are you doin'?
Get the fuck off of me, man! Kirby, what the fuck you doin', man?
- What the fuck are you doin'? - What the fuck are you doin', man?
- Get on out of here! - You a bad motherfucker!
- And don't you come back in here unless you come correct. - Fuck you!
- You all right, kid? - Oh, yeah.
Just a little cut, you know. It's all right.
Yep. You do a real good job for me with them numbers.
Well, you know, I try.
But, uh, you better be cool. Don't let your mom and pop find out.
Oh, no way. I won't do that.
It's for you.
Oh, man. Whoa!
- Hey, thanks, Kirby. - Ain't nothin' to thank me for.
- You earned it. - Oh. Twenties.
Hey, kid, you wanna take a little run with me?
Yeah, I'll take a little run with you.
Say, uh, Kirby, where we goin'?
Like I told you, just a little run.
A run. Okay. All right.
- Wanna drive, kid? - Who, me?
No, not "me." You, motherfucker.
Well, Kirby, I don't have my licence yet.
Aw, shit. Fuck the dumb shit. You wanna drive or what?
Yeah. All right, I'll drive. Yeah.
- Pull over here. - All right.
Come on. Come on.
What you call her, Nellie? Come on, Nellie.
I call this bitch whatever I wanna call her.
Listen here. Keep that motor runnin'.
- I'll just be a minute here. - Yeah, all right.
- Stop messin' with my gold! - Wait a minute! - How many times I gotta tell you?
I ain't no motherfuckin' play toy! I'll kick your ass!
- Get the fuck up! - You get the fuck up off of Spyder!
You got more heart than your punk-ass old man. Come here.
- Oh, man, Kirby! - Oh, what the...
Give me my fuckin' leg, you stupid son-of-a-bitch!
You grabbed the wrong leg, you stupid cocksucker. Come here!
- Get on back in here now, Spyder. - You asshole!
- I want my motherfuckin' money, hear? - Easy, Kirby.
- Now! - Easy, man! - Dumb son-of-a...
Give me my fuckin' leg, you stupid cocksucker.
- I'll fuck you up. - Get on back down there.
- They gonna call the police. - I got 15 miles to go now
- Come on. Come on! - And I can hear my baby callin' my name
Floor this motherfucker.
Now I'll be so glad to see my baby
And hold her in my arms one more time
Now when I kiss her lips
- I'll turn a backward flip - You did good, kid.
You're almost as good a getaway driver as me.
Uh, thanks. Say, uh...
So you were a getaway driver, huh?
- Son-of-a-bitch! - What? Wh-What's wrong?
- I oughta go back there and kill that bastard. - Why? What happened?
Motherfucker made me lose a whole pack of cigarettes.
A pack of cigarettes? A pack of cigarettes?
I thought maybe you should be worried about your leg or somethin'.
- Oh, that shit's funny to you, huh? - No, no, it's not funny.
I tell you what. The next time the motherfucker grabs me by...
the wrong leg, I'm gonna use it to kick his ass between his shoulder blades.
- Hey, man, you really did that sucker. - Yeah, everybody in town...
know I got one leg, and that motherfucker grab the wrong one.
Me and Kirby, baby. Yeah.
- This is wonderful news, Edward. - Thank you.
All right, all right. You see, Anthony?
You be thankful you can go to City College on the financial aid programme.
Yeah, in four years, you can be just like me.
Just like you?
You can graduate and maybe even go to graduate school too.
Well, I'll tell y'all one thing. My mama sure would've been proud.
Never would've believed I got two college graduates.
You think about what you're gonna major in, baby?
The Marine Corps. Uh, Dad, could you pass the salt?
What'd you say?
Thanks. I said the, uh, Marine Corps.
- I'm... I'm joinin'. - Marine Corps?
- Yeah. - Now that's original.
What you talkin' about, Anthony?
I'm talkin' about I wanna do somethin' else.
I don't wanna go to college.
I'm sick of school.
I mean, I don't know why everybody got this strange look on their face.
- It's my life. - Yeah.
It's your life.
Looks like to me you're tryin' to ruin it, baby.
You're an idiot. You know that?
Dad, I don't wanna go to college. I'm just not ready for no college.
You always said the marines and fightin' over in Korea made a man out of you.
I figure I be, you know, livin' my own life.
I'll talk to your mama.
When your baby and you are tight and everything is right
- And you is mellow - Give me that.
There you go. Now, drink some wine.
You keep everything all right
And you know that you're the only fellow
Ain't that a groove
Ain't that a groove
Ain't that a groove
Told your little ass you couldn't drink with me.
- Ain't that a groove - Hey, James. Want some of this?
- Now, lookee here, fella - Yeah! Whoo!
Girls like to be in the mood whenever they think their man is yellow
- Whoo! Yeah! - Hit me, baby
Say, Skeeter, I still can't believe you graduated, man.
- Man, shut up. - Glad we out of school, man.
I'm sick of these stupid-ass brothers.
I'm about to get my pimp thing on started.
You know, I got so many ho's now, man, I gotta get an assistant pimp...
just to keep in track of 'em, you know, make sure they on the right streets and shit.
Say, Skippy, why... why you always talkin' about this pimp stuff, man? What's happenin'?
'Cause it's real, man. I'm a pimp. Pimpin' run in my family.
My great-great granddaddy was a slave, and he was a pimp.
He used to have his ho's pick his cotton in the field. He didn't have to do shit.
You better be careful, man. You're gonna catch something, Skip. Watch.
That's all right, motherfucker. I was born by the pussy, I'll die by the pussy.
Don't worry about what the fuck I do.
Hey, Skip, do you believe in superstition?
Well, you should, man. Your stupid ass jinxed me.
- What the fuck you talkin' about? - Uncle Sam, man.
Dropped a motherfuckin' 1-A on me.
I told you, didn't I? Didn't I tell you?
- Say, when did that happen? - Last week, Anthony, man.
Yeah, right, motherfucker. Pass the joint.
- Anthony, man. - What?
You know that, um, that me and Marisol, we tight, man.
Yeah, man, y'all are... Y'all pretty down.
- You would say I love her? - I don't know.
I could say that you love her.
- I'm thinkin' about marrying her, man. - Oh, wait a minute.
- Hey, don't do that shit. - Hey, man, you might be goin' a little too fast now.
Hey, I love her, man, and did you see how she looks today at that party, man?
- She looks good enough to marry. - I'm glad to hear you want me.
What you over here talkin' about, Anthony?
- Why you standin' over here? - Shut up, Skippy. - Shut up.
Anthony, I know you ain't gonna stay over here talkin' to Skip while my song's playin'.
Not if they expect to be with us tonight.
- Look here, Skippy, we gonna have to cut on out, bro. - Uh, yeah.
- Man, where y'all goin'? - Uh, we gonna go hang on out.
- Look it, have some chicken. - I thought we was hangin', man. - Have some chicken, man.
I told you about them broads, old punk-ass.
And anyway, Skip, Brenda lookin' for you.
I don't give a fuck. You tell her I'm at where I at and I'll be where I be.
Motherfuckin' pimp. If I gotta go where every ho want me to be, I be confused.
Motherfucker. Tell her don't make me hurt my hand again.
If you want a do-right all day
You gotta be a do-right
Jose, I love you.
I love you too, mama.
If you give my pussy away to somebody else...
while I'm gone...
I'm gonna come back and blow that motherfucker up.
I got this itch I need to be scratched.
S-S-S-So... So you're sayin' that y-your, your mama...
is workin' a night shift tonight?
Mm-hmm. And you know what else?
You could scratch it all night long if you want to.
You know I'm the nigger. I'm the nigger. You know I'm the nigger. I'm the nigger.
You swear Big Bertha won't get off work early?
She's not gonna get off from work early.
- You scared? - No, I ain't scared. I just don't...
You act like you're scared. Come on. Shut up.
- Where Delilah at? - She in her room. Come on!
- Say it loud - I'm black and I'm proud
- Get out. - Say it loud
- I'm black and I'm proud - Go to your own room.
- Say it loud - I'm black and I'm proud
Once upon a time I almost lost my mind
I was lonely
Once upon a time
Look, it's okay.
It's all right. It's okay.
- Okay. Okay. - Let me get your bra.
- Okay. - Let me get it.
- Ow. Just unhook it. Just unhook the... - I can't. I can't.
I'll get it. I'll do it. I'll do it.
- Okay. Okay. - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
Don't peek. Don't look at... Don't look at me. Okay.
- Oh! - What?
That's not it. Up, up, up, up. Higher. Ow.
- That's too high. Wait. Down, down. - Okay, wait.
- Right there? Okay. - Yeah.
- Okay. Okay. - All right.
- It's okay. - Uh-oh. Wait.
Okay. Easy. Ow!
Oh, shit. Wait, wait, wait.
- Oh, shit. - Okay.
- Okay. - Baby.
You know, Marisol and Jose goin' down to city hall tomorrow.
Oh, yeah? What for?
To get married.
- Is that right? - What you think about that?
Nothin', I guess.
So I guess you don't want me to wait for you either.
Look, Juanita, I didn't say that.
So then you're gonna marry me when you get back?
I mean, if you ain't got somebody else.
I don't want nobody else.
Juanita, have you ever thought maybe...
maybe I might get hurt out there and never come back?
You know, I don't want you waitin' for nothin'.
You're not scared of losing me?
I didn't say that either.
I'm scared of losing you.
So, do you think we could probably do it one more time before I go?
- It's Ma! - Shh! But it's just 6:30!
- She just pulled up. - Well, go stall her. And close my door!
- Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! - Oh, man.
I shouldn't have never messed around with you in the first place.
- Right. - You know Bertha gonna kill us. - Wait a minute.
- Uh-uh. Ain't gonna wait no minute. Would you move? - Wait a minute!
Come on. Let me help you with them packages.
- Delilah! - I got it.
Girl, you got my good groceries all on the ground.
Pick those up.
Since I work, the least you girls could do is keep this place clean.
You know I'm gonna wait for you, Anthony.
Juanita, I gotta go.
I gotta go, Juanita.
- Nigger, get out of my yard! - Fuck you!
What's your status? Over.
Head for the rally point! Get back to the rally point!
Get the fuck outta here!
Let's go! Pick it up! Pick it up! Come on! Come on!
Come on! Move! Move! Let's go!
Load 'em up! Load 'em up!
Oh, fuck! I'm out of ammo!
- Devaughn! Cover me! - Stay down!
I got him! Hurry up!
Don't check out on us, Martin. You're gonna be all right. You're gonna be all right.
- I got him! - Cover fire!
Goddam it! They got us pinned down! We'll never make the rally point!
You think it's time we get these fucking dinks off our asses? Huh?
- Relax. - Fuck you!
Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you!
God don't like dinks.
- How's he doin', Curtis? - Thanks. Thanks for not leavin' me, man.
- Where the fuck is that radio? Get that radio up here! - No, no, no, no, no.
Radio comin'! Radio comin'!
Get that cover fire, Ferguson. You wanna die, boy?
Sir, sir! Lieutenant! Arty freak!
Hammerhead, Hammerhead. Recon Cobra. Emergency fire mission. Over.
Hold on, brother. Come on. Come on, come on.
You gonna make it, dude. You only got a little longer.
- You gonna make it. - Grid five, seven, one-niner.
- Tell my mama... - No, no, I don't...
Gooks in the bush. Request firecracker salvo. Will adjust.
How copy? Over.
Roger. Solid copy. Firecracker shot out.
Down! Down! Down!
Curtis, get down! Curtis, get down!
Saddle up. Let's get to the rally point, take that whirlybird home.
- We got some beer to drink. - We goin' to the rally point now?
The mission's been compromised. We're goin' to site 37.
It ain't compromised no more.
They're dead. Now this is Sneaky Pete.
Reconnaissance. Some of them dead gooks...
they could have important intelligence papers on their bodies.
- Move 'em out. - Move out!
Hammerhead, Hammerhead. Cobra on site of your mission now.
I count ten... say again, ten... November-Victor-Alpha-Kilo-lndia-Alpha.
- How copy? Over. - I copy, one-zero. Good job.
Hammerhead, Cobra. Solid copy. Good job. Cobra out.
Aw, shit, man! What you doin'? He already dead.
Looks like we nailed us an officer.
You lucky bastard. You get back to C.P., you name your own price, sir.
No way, D'Ambrosio. I'm keepin' this one.
Been lookin' for one of these since Cleon and I got here in '66.
Ain't that right, Cleon?
I walked right by that guy.
You gotta keep your eyes open.
Oh, man, what the fuck?
You hungry or somethin', Cleon?
Just like you, sir.
I'm collectin' me a souvenir.
Saddle up. We're movin' out.
That's all he's gonna say? You ain't got nothin' to tell this fuckin' shit, man?
- Man, that nigger Cleon crazy. - Yeah.
- Did you see that shit? - I saw it.
- Nigger, did you see that shit? - Yes.
I heard that nigger's supposed to be a preacher's son and shit.
He cuttin' off motherfucker's heads for souvenirs and shit.
Now, if you hadn't flunked out of Hunter College, pimp daddy Skippy...
you would've missed all this good shit down in Vietnam.
Kiss my ass, nigger. You the reason why I'm at this motherfucker anyway.
You didn't tell me 'bout this recon shit.
- That's 'cause you didn't ask me when you were writin' me. - Nigger, I didn't have to.
- Shit, I figured it was better than being a grunt. - It is.
Ant, motherfucker, we out in the woods all day.
Them motherfuckin' gooks jumpin' out like Indians every five minutes.
- Man, a nigger ain't made for this shit. - You thought this was a skate.
Nigger, ain't nothin' wrong with no skate.
You could just call me a skatin' motherfucker.
I skate my ass right out of here, they give me a chance to.
- Ain't no shitbirds on my squad. - Man, what you jivin' about?
Ant. To the Bronx.
to the youngblood who couldn't be with us today.
- Lance Corporal Martin. - To Lance Corporal Martin.
- Yes. - Yo, Ant, man.
What they be puttin' in your head out here, man?
I mean, you done got into this shit a little bit too deep, don't you think?
You're in recon now, Skip. You in deep too.
Man, fuck this shit, man.
- Oh, come on, man. - Man, this ain't our war, man.
Shit, our black ass should be back in the Bronx where we belong.
Joe-ass got lucky. They sent him home, gettin' wounded and shit.
Heard he wounded his hand pretty bad, man.
Shit, that's all right, though. He got out of this shit.
I rather be home with a fucked-up hand up in some pussy than to be out here...
healthier than a motherfucker without it.
- Shit. - Same old Skip. Boy, you ain't changed.
You heard from Juanita?
She used to write me a lot during my first tour.
We got a package for ya!
Turns out, man, before I left, fucked around and got her pregnant.
- Man, you bullshittin'. - No, I ain't.
- No shit? - Dead serious, man. Got a little girl back at home.
Oh, man, that's groovy, man. That's groovy. I can dig it. That's cool.
Hey, dig, man, I know you got a picture, man.
- Let me see her picture. Shit. - Can't even look at her, man.
Man, what the fuck you mean, bro?
That's your little girl, man. That's your baby.
You know how I survived 26 months in the bush?
Because I don't think about the world, Skip. That shit don't exist to me.
I don't give a fuck about anything or anyone in it...
because the minute I do, I'm a dead man out here, and you remember that shit.
We'll talk about the world when we get back.
Yeah, whatever, man.
I'm gonna go get high.
I mean real high. And I'm gonna get my dick sucked too.
Big dick. Big.
Very, very big. Can you handle it?
"Hey there, Kirby. What's happenin' back in the world?
If you hadn't heard, doin' my second tour."
- Fire in the hole! - Fire in the hole!
"We spend most of our time livin' in the bush.
Kind of numb to everything out here.
Tryin' to keep my head clear.
Our lieutenant is this crazy white boy named Dugan from Ohio.
He's good at gettin' us out of crazy situations.
We got this one wild-ass brother out here named Cleon."
"His daddy's this big-time preacher, but you'd never know from his crazy son."
Now you're good. Now Jesus loves you.
"He's from Mount Vernon. Oh, yeah. You won't believe it...
but Skip volunteered for my unit.
I don't think he's cut out for recon.
He's always gettin' high and shit, tryin' to keep his mind off things.
Me, I'm just tryin' to take it one day at a time and do what's right...
whatever that is.
See you when I get back to the Bronx.
That fuckin' shit stinks.
I don't wanna pull rank, Cleon, but if you don't get rid of that fuckin' head...
I don't hear nobody else complainin' but you.
Well, maybe you should listen to your team.
Medical advice, Cleon: You dump that shit.
Hey, Doc, shut the fuck up. You don't know shit.
Fuck you, man. It stinks like a sack full of assholes.
Ain't a one of us got as much as a splinter in his finger...
since I cut this head off.
This head is our good-luck charm.
Nah, this here's our good-luck charm.
If you don't mind, Sergeant, l... My vote is to get rid of it.
Man, Cleon, you need to get the fuck on with that bullshit, man.
- That head smell like shit. - Bottom line, Staff Sergeant.
You either get rid of that fuckin' head A.S.A. fuckin' P., or I'm gonna...
have your ass court-martialed when we get back to the rear.
Cobra, Cobra, Delta six. Over.
Delta six, Delta six, Cobra. Copy. Over.
Cobra, Delta six. Execute Charlie, Michael...
We're in a world of shit now. I just buried our luck.
Listen up. Change of mission. A patrol from 25 has found...
a shitload of weapons in a vill about a klik and a half to our whisky.
Platoon commander wants us to interrogate on the spot.
Betancourt, you're the closest one in the area that speaks that gook shit.
So that's where we're headin'. All right, saddle up. We're movin' out.
- So now where's D'Ambrosio? - He went to go take a shit.
- When? - When Cleon was diggin' the hole.
- Why the hell didn't you go with him? - You know how he is.
- He don't like nobody around when he's shittin'. - Oh, man.
Grab his shit. Let's find him.
- 360! - D'Ambrosio, what'd they do?
You'll be all right. Doc's gonna take care of you, okay?
This morphine is all I can do for him right now.
Here, Doc. You can use mine if that's not enough.
Are you crazy? Another one of those would kill him right now.
What the fuck you got there, Curtis?
Somethin' about "Black men, go home.
This isn't your war."
You get rid of that cocksucking commie bullshit right now.
- Yeah. Right. - Hey, Curtis.
- Apply some pressure here. - We gotta hump this man back to the rally point.
Save me, Curtis.
Look, Adam, you don't worry 'bout nothin'.
We're a team, okay, brother?
- We gonna take care of you. - Please.
Yeah. It's not much longer. We're almost there.
I would do it for you.
I would do it for you, Curtis.
Buttermilk 17. Cobra, over.
Cobra, Cobra. Buttermilk 17. Inbound your buzz. Contact on your visual.
- Shh. - Buttermilk 17. Cobra.
Hey, you gonna be all right.
The medevac will be here in a minute.
You think I don't mean it?
I can't go home like this.
- Hey, what's he saying? - He's delirious, man.
- Please. - Uh, Cobra, Buttermilk.
- Hooking direct to your 12. Stand by. - Cobra standing by. Over.
Uh, Cobra, Buttermilk 17. Roger your visual. Pop smoke. Over.
Buttermilk 17, Cobra. Smoke. Over.
Pop the smoke. Get that man ready for medevac!
- When'd he go? - A few minutes ago.
It's better to check out than go home all fucked up.
Oh, shit! Get down!
- Stay down! Stay down! - I'm gonna get these motherfuckers!
Return fire! Fire!
Get these motherfuckers!
- Skip! Return some fire! - Shoot them motherfuckers!
Mission aborted! We get the fuck out of Dodge, back to the rally point!
Ferguson! Get some fuckin' rounds goin'!
Skip! Cover me!
- Dugan! - Dugan, wait!
Skip! Skip! Snap out of that shit. Go!
- Fuck this, man. Let's bug out, Cleon! - Cobra, move the fuck out!
- Get up! Come on! - Move it! Move it!
Move! Get up! Get up! Come on!
- What are you doin'? - What is this, man?
- Slow down, man. - Fuckin' grunts!
- Say, get a special shot for Skip. My man's goin' home today. - Count of three: 1-2-3.
All right. Good. Now come on, now. Skip, come on, now.
Let's see a dap, man.
- All right! - Get one like this. Get one like this.
Come on, now. Everybody, come on. Get closer.
- Ah, man! - This is Cobra, baby.
- Recon Cobra! - It's Cobra. Hey, hey!
Team Cobra, ready?
Come along, come on and get up and get down too
- Get down, get up - Say, h-h-hold on a sec.
- Keep the metre running. - Get down, get up and move your feet
Come on and rise, rise, rise Shake your get-up
Straighten up there, marine!
He a friend of yours?
Friend of yours and I'll give a discount, marine.
Man, look who's back in the motherfuckin' world.
Dig this motherfucker right here, man.
Look at you, man. That's a mackin' outfit if I've ever seen one.
- Look, with all the stripes and shit. What, you a captain now? - No, man.
Look, man, you wear that motherfucker for about a month, this nigger get all the pussy, man.
Check this motherfucker out, man.
Well, look, man... Yeah, you go get me some squares, man.
I gotta take care of a couple things, baby. I'll get back with you. All right?
You stay up now, all right?
What's happening, blood?
Hey, man, I'm back.
Come on and get down
Tell your sister I'm gonna be over there later on.
Hey, fuck you!
Man, the neighbourhood is changin'.
Aw, it's still a good place. White people movin' out, though.
Oh, dig. I saw Juanita the other day, man.
Man, she finer than a motherfucker.
Is that right?
You need to go check her out, man. Go see your little daughter.
Remember them big-ass ears you had when you was young?
She got 'em, just like you. That's how I know it was yours.
So, what's up with Joe, man? Is he, uh... Is he workin' or what?
Aw, post office, you know. Three-quarter gig, part-time.
He gotta do what he gotta do. He got mouths to feed, you know.
What about you, man? How you doin'?
- Who, me? - Yeah.
I'm cool, baby. I'm Skippy, baby. I'm still pimpin'.
Need any money or anything, you know?
Man, I got over like a fat rat when I got out, man.
Dig, I got my school money comin' from the government once a month.
I got my veteran's cheque comin' once a month.
I got my fifty percent medical cheque comin' to me for the rest of my life.
I ain't gotta do a goddam thing else but go to the mailbox, you dig?
Hey, man, how the hell you pull a fifty percent medical?
Nigger, you ain't disabled.
Man, some shit got into me over there, man.
All I know is my blood cells are all fucked up.
Some nights I wake up in cold sweats and shit.
Don't look at me like that, man. It ain't the heroin.
The heroin ain't never did nothin' to me. A lot of vets comin' down with this shit.
- And they don't know what it is? - Square biz.
Damn. Look, man, you wanna come on in the crib or somethin', man?
Nah, man. I'm cool, baby. Hey, I'm gonna split.
But you here, baby. You home. We got plenty of time to do our thing.
You know what I'm sayin'?
- Brother. - Brother. Go see your mama.
- Right on. I'm gonna check her out. - With her fine ass.
You know, I been takin' care of your mama while you been gone.
Boy, I'll kick your head in. Don't talk like that.
You all right?
Well, can't you look me in my eyes? I ain't seen you in four years.
Well, what'd you do over there? What was it like?
Look, uh, I'd rather not talk about that right now.
Well, Anthony, you gonna have to tell us something.
Now, you know a lot of them boys went over there and got hooked on them drugs and stuff. You know.
Look, I was in a special unit out there...
and bad habits could've cost us our lives.
Well, that's what I'm talkin' about, them bad habits, honey.
Now, if you picked up some of them things, there's a lot of places you can go and get help.
No bad habits, Ma.
'Cept a little killin'.
For my country, of course.
Hey. Let me give you some more of these collards.
- Yeah. - Baby, this sure is good.
Oh, shit. Look who back. Look at this motherfuckin' man.
- Hey, what's happenin', youngblood? - What's goin' on, cool breeze?
- Long time, no see. - All right now, Pops. What's happenin'?
Hey there. What's goin' on, blood? Ain't seen you in a long time, man.
- Boy just got back. - Hey, blood. - All right.
- Cheers. My man. Drink! - All right. How you feel? All right.
Hey, what's goin' on? Hey, I got next game.
- You know that's my table. - You call that a break?
- I got the thing made - Hold up there, now. It's my shot.
Say, chump. Don't I know you from somewhere?
- Ha-ha! - My man, Joe! What's happenin'?
- Oh, look at you! - How you doin', man?
- Good, man. What's goin' on, man? - Jesus Christ, man.
- I can't believe it's you! You cool, man! - What's goin' on, man?
Say, man, I heard you got wounded out there.
Yeah, man. I was in demolitions and my fuckin' hand gets blown off, man.
- Oh, man. Shit. - Yeah, man. But hey...
motherfuckers told me everything there is to know about explosives, man!
- That right? - Check you out, Pappy. You got all those kids now.
Man, hey. You gotta check out Kirby, man. He's over in the back room.
Yeah. Let's go on back. He's still back here, huh?
- All right. Dig it. - Hey. Abre la puerta! Hey! Hey!
Doin' all right. You know, Kirby just all hangin' in there, you know?
- Who the fuck is it? - It's me.
Blood! What's up, blood?
- Hey, Nicky. What's happenin', man? - Skin!
Kirby back there, man.
That boy looked at me, he say, "Kirby...
when she pulled off them drawers, I thought I'd never stop seein' ass!"
- What's happenin', Captain? - Who the fuck is that?
- Youngblood? - Yeah, it's me!
Youngblood! Come on, boy!
- How you doin'? Come on in the back here, boy. Come on. - Oh, boy. All right.
Man, I been everywhere lookin' for a gig.
Aw, motherfuckers forget about you gettin' your ass almost blown off...
or whatever the fuck.
Yeah. Look, uh, Kirby, uh...
I was thinkin', man. Maybe, uh, come back and work for you.
What? Work for me?
Yeah. You know. Runnin' numbers. Like we used to do.
Shh. Fuckin' pigs run me out of business.
How... How the pigs run you outta business, man? You had 'em on the payroll.
Pigs are greedy.
And you gotta remember I'm dealing with the NYPD...
greediest, most corrupt pigs on the face of the earth.
So I got the fuck out.
I told that motherfucker I'd rather eat cat shit with a knittin' needle.
I wasn't gonna bust my ass sendin' some cop kids to college. Shit.
I dig it.
This place ain't never made much money.
So I'm just hustlin' here and there.
Tryin' to get over, just like everybody else.
It's gonna be all right, kid.
Here's to gettin' over.
I hope, man. Hope. Shit.
- You afraid of blood? - Uh, that's all I been around for the past three years.
You related to Tony? The actor?
N-No. Not... Oh! The act... No, no, no.
- Different colour, right? - Yeah! He's a white cat. Yeah.
And his name was Schwartz. Schwartz, not Curtis.
- Okay. - Know anything about butchering?
Uh, I'm a fast learner.
Here, put that on.
- Here. Take this. - Need some help, man!
DC Sniper 23 Days of Fear
D A R Y L 1985
Daddy Day Care
Daffy Duck - Drip Along Daffy (1951)
Daffy Duck - Duck Amuck (1953)
Daffy Duck - Duck Dodgers in the 245 Century (1953)
Daffy Duck and Porky - Boobs in the Woods (1950)
Daffy Duck and Porky - Daffy Duck Hunt (1949)
Daffy Duck and Porky - Deduce You Say (1956)
Daffy Duck and Porky - Golden Yeggs (1950)
Daffy Duck and Porky - The Ducksters (1950)
Daffy Duck and Porky - Yankee Doodle Daffy (1943)
Daffy Duck and Sylvester - The Scarlet Pumpernickel (1950)
Damien Omen II
Damnation (1988) CD1
Damnation (1988) CD2
Damnation de Faust La CD1
Damnation de Faust La CD2
Dance With Me
Dancer in the Dark (2001) CD1
Dancer in the Dark (2001) CD2
Dances With Wolves (Extended Cut) 1990 CD1
Dances With Wolves (Extended Cut) 1990 CD2
Dances With Wolves (Extended Cut) 1990 CD3
Dances With Wolves 1990 CD1
Dances With Wolves 1990 CD2
Dantes Peak 1997
Dark Angel 1x15 Haven
Dark Angel 1x16 Shorties In Love
Dark Angel 1x17 Pollo Loco
Dark Angel 1x18 I Am I Am A Camera
Dark Angel 1x19 Hit A Sista Back
Dark Angel 1x20 Meow
Dark Angel 1x21 And Jesus Bought A Casserole
Dark Blue World (2001)
Dark Woods (2003)
Darkness 2002 CD1
Darkness 2002 CD2
Darling 1965 CD1
Darling 1965 CD2
Das Boot - The Directors Cut
Dauria 1971 - Part 1 23976fps
Dauria 1971 - Part 2 23976fps
David Copperfield - Illusion CD1
David Copperfield - Illusion CD2
Dawn Of The Dead (2004)
Dawns Here Are Quiet The CD1
Dawns Here Are Quiet The CD2
Day A (2001)
Day After The 1983 23976fps
Day For Night CD1
Day For Night CD2
Day I Became A Woman The 2000 CD1
Day I Became A Woman The 2000 CD2
Day The World Ended The
Day after tomorrow The
Day of The Jackal  CD1
Day of The Jackal  CD2
Day the Earth Stood Still The
Days Of Heaven
Days Of Wine And Roses 1962 CD1
Days Of Wine And Roses 1962 CD2
Days of Thunder
De Vierde Man (23976)
Dead End 2003
Dead Men Dont Wear Plaid (1982)
Dead Or Alive 2
Dead Presidents CD1
Dead Presidents CD2
Dead Zone The
Dead again (1991)
Dead again (1991) Commentary
Dead man walking 1995 CD1
Dead man walking 1995 CD2
Dead or alive
Dear Diary 1994
Death To Smoochy
Death in Venice 1971
Decalogue 06 1988
Decalogue 07 1988
Decalogue 08 1988
Decalogue 09 1988
Decalogue 10 1988
Decline of the American Empire The 1986
Deep Blue CD1
Deep Blue CD2
Deep Loves CD1
Deep Loves CD2
Deep Space 9 1x01 and 1x02 Emissary
Deep Space 9 1x03 Past Prologue
Deep Space 9 1x04 A Man Alone
Deep Space 9 1x05 Babel
Deep Space 9 1x06 Captive Pursuit
Deep Space 9 1x07 Q-Less
Deep Space 9 1x08 Dax
Deep Space 9 1x09 The Passenger
Deep Space 9 1x10 Move Along Home
Deep Space 9 1x11 The Nagus
Deep Space 9 1x12 Vortex
Deep Space 9 1x13 Battle Lines
Deep Space 9 1x14 The Storyteller
Deep Space 9 1x15 Progress
Deep Space 9 1x16 If Wishes Were Horses
Deep Space 9 1x17 The Forsaken
Deep Space 9 1x18 Dramatis Personae
Deep Space 9 1x19 Duet
Deep Space 9 1x20 In The Hands Of The Prophets
Deep blue sea
Defiant Ones The
Delirium (Delirio Caldo)(23.976)
Deliv and Daniel Webster The
Deliver Us from Eva
Demetrius And The Gladiators 1954
Demoiselles de Rochefort Les CD1
Demoiselles de Rochefort Les CD2
Demonic Beauty (2002)
Dentist 2 The 1998
Dersu Uzala (Akira Kurosawa) CD1
Dersu Uzala (Akira Kurosawa) CD2
Desert Fox - The Story of Rommel
Desert Rats The
Desperate Hours The
Destination Tokyo CD1
Destination Tokyo CD2
Destry Rides Again
Devdas (2002) CD1
Devdas (2002) CD2
Devil Probable The
Devil Rides Out The 1968
Devil is a Woman The
Devils Advocate The CD1
Devils Advocate The CD2
Devils Backbone The
Devils Brigade The
Devils Own The
Dial M for Murder 1954
Diamonds Are Forever
Diana Krall Live in Paris
Diarios De Motocicleta
Diary of a Chambermaid
Diary of a Country Priest (1951 Bresson Robert)
Dias de Nietzsche em Turim
Dickie Roberts Former Child Star
Die Another Day (2002) CD1
Die Another Day (2002) CD2
Die Hard 1988 Extended Version CD1
Die Hard 1988 Extended Version CD2
Die Hard With a Vengeance
Die Nibelungen - Die Kriemhilds Rache CD1
Die Nibelungen - Die Kriemhilds Rache CD2
Diez de hollywood Los 1951
Dil Ka Kya Kasoor
Dil Ka Rishta
Dirty Dancing - Havana Nights
Dirty Tiger Crazy Frog 1978
Discovery Air Jaws Sharks of South Africa
Discovery Channel - Raising The Mammoth
Disorderly Orderly The
Django spara per primo
Do The Right Thing CD1
Do The Right Thing CD2
Dobry vojak Svejk
Dodeskaden (Akira Kurosawa)
Dodgeball - A True Underdog Story
Dog Nail Clipper
Dog Soldiers (2002)
Dogs Of War The 1981
Doing Hard Time CD1
Doing Hard Time CD2
Dois Perdidos Numa Noite Suja 2002
Dokument Fanny och Alexander CD1
Dokument Fanny och Alexander CD2
Dolce Vita La 1960 CD1
Dolce Vita La 1960 CD2
Dolores Claiborne (1995)
Don Giovanni CD1
Don Giovanni CD2
Dong (The Hole) 1998
Donggam (2000) - Ditto
Dont Be A Menace To South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood
Dont Bother to Knock
Dont look now
Dont say a word
Door in the Floor The 2004
Doors The CD1
Doors The CD2
Double Vision (Shuang Tong)
Down By Law 1986
Down With Love
Down and Out in Beverly Hills
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Dracula - Dead and Loving It
Dracula Has Risen From The Grave 1968
Dragon Head CD1
Dragon Head CD2
Dragonheart - Collectors Edition
Dragons Forever (Jackie Chan)
DreamKeeper 2003 CD1
DreamKeeper 2003 CD2
Dream Master The
Dream Of A Warrior (Cheonsamong)
Dreamlife of Angels The
Dressed to Kill 1980
Driving Miss Daisy
Driving miss Wealthy (2004)
Drop Dead Gorgeous 1999
Drowning Mona CD1
Drowning Mona CD2
Drums Along the Mohawk
Drunken Master (Yuen Woo-Ping 1978)
Du rififi chez les hommes (Jules Dassin 1955) CD1
Du rififi chez les hommes (Jules Dassin 1955) CD2
Duck Soup (1933 Marx Brothers)
Dude Wheres My Car
Duel in the Sun CD1
Duel in the Sun CD2
Duel to the Death
Dumb And Dumberer When Harry Met Lloyd 2003
Dumb and Dumber
Dune 2000 - 1 of 3
Dune 2000 - 2 of 3
Dune 2000 - 3 of 3
Dungeons And Dragons
Dunken Monkey 2002
Dust in the Wind (Hsiao-hsien Hou 1986)
Dying td CD1
Dying td CD2
The Dawns Here Are Quiet The CD2