Petek13th part 7 A new blood
There's a legend round here.
A killer buried but not dead.
A curse on Crystal Lake, a death curse.
Jason Voorhees' curse.
They say he died as a boy but he keeps coming back.
Few have seen him and lived.
Some have even tried to stop him. No one can.
He's even more powerful now.
Jason belongs in hell. I'm going to see he gets there.
Jason, come on! Come and get me! It's me you want, remember?
People forget he's down there waiting.
Don't give me that. I'll sell this place and get the hell out.
- Tina! - Leave her out of this.
- Tina, come inside. - Join the party.
- Please don't drink any more. - Don't tell me what to do!
Tina, come inside, honey.
- Tina, don't! Please, come back. - You hit Mom again.
I hate you! Go away!
Please, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
Go away! I hate you! I wish you were dead!
Oh, my God!
Tina, are you all right?
I don't think this is such a good idea.
Honey, this is really hard on all of us. Will you just give it a try?
It doesn't seem to be so hard on Dr Crews.
He really wants to help you. I'd hate to see you go back to hospital.
I guess you're right.
- There he is. - Bad news Crews.
Hi, Dr Crews. I hope we didn't keep you waiting too long.
No, I really like it up here. It's beautiful.
- Did you have a good trip? - It was a very nice drive.
How are you?
There goes the neighbourhood.
Nice outfit. Looks like her mom dressed her.
So this is where it all started. Well, well, well.
You really think we're doing the right thing, don't you?
We did all we could at the hospital, she hasn't made enough progress.
I know it's tough on both of you to come back here, but trust me.
- We'll do the best we can. - You'll help her.
- So, what do you think of Nick? - Gee, I hadn't noticed.
- Let me help. - That's all right.
- No, really. - No. It's no problem.
- I'm sorry. - Thanks. You've been a great help.
I don't know what I would have done without you.
Do we really have to do this now?
We're late already. Sit down, please.
- Why am I seeing things? - I don't know.
Why do you think you're seeing things?
- Is that really necessary? - What, the camera?
I just want to keep track of our progress.
Let's get back to work, all right?
Look at me. See this matchbook?
I'm going to set it on the desk here.
I want you to concentrate.
Think about your feelings and focus them in on the matchbook.
Maybe we can get it to move.
- You're not trying, Tina. - Yes, I am.
Think about it moving and make it move.
I can't! I don't know how it happens. Sometimes it does, sometimes not.
And you're lying to me.
You're lying, because it happens when your emotions are at their peak.
Come on. You're holding back. Concentrate. Concentrate, Tina.
What did you do?
- What went through your mind? - I was thinking about you.
I don't know how this will help me.
Your psychokinetic ability is a projection of your sense of guilt.
You're more interested in this telekinetic stuff than in me.
That is not true!
I'm here to help you overcome your guilt for your father's death.
- That's all! - That's bullshit!
I rest my case.
If this is my uncle's house, why are we sleeping in the van?
Who says we're sleeping?
- Are you all right? - Mama, I miss him so much.
I know. I miss him, too.
Please, baby. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
I hate you! I wish you were dead!
I wish you were dead! No, Daddy, no!
I'm sorry, Daddy.
I'm so sorry.
I wish I could bring you back.
Dr Crews, it's Tina! Sweetheart, are you all right?
- What happened? - Where is he?
I saw him but I can't describe him.
You said "him". Are you saying a man came out of the lake?
I know what you're thinking but this has nothing to do with my father.
Don't run away from it. Your guilt over your father is a powerful thing.
- But it wasn't my father. - You manufacture hallucinations...
- It wasn't a hallucination. - Yes, it was.
Piece of shit.
- When did you last put oil in it? - Yesterday.
- Let's just camp here. - But we're almost there.
Jane, woods is woods. I'm beat.
What? We'll have to go back to the car in the morning anyway.
- Nick can take us. - What would he be doing out here?
- He's already here. - What are you talking about?
This is a surprise party for your birthday.
Everybody's waiting for us to show up. I got this great cabin.
Never mind, the whole thing's ruined. Happy birthday.
I washed this for you.
- I'm Nick. - Amanda Shepard. Nice meeting you.
Have you been having fun up here?
We got together to throw my cousin Michael a surprise birthday party.
- I came to invite your daughter. - I don't know.
You can always spend the evening with me and Dr Crews.
- Let's go. - Have a good time.
Where did she go? Who's that boy?
Relax, she's going to visit the kids next door.
I thought we agreed, no distractions. I'd hate to send her to the hospital.
She needs a chance to be normal. Isn't that what it's all about?
Of course it is.
- This is some birthday. - It's gonna be great. Promise.
- Be back in two shakes. - Just hurry.
- Michael, get a move on. - Christ! It's cold out here!
- Great party. - Oh, shit.
- Nick, help me out! - Got it.
- I need an objective opinion. - Is anybody making the popcorn?
What do you think of "Starlacon"?
"30,000 years into the future, the entire galaxy is populated
"by highly evolved protozoa." Good, huh?
"Only one human being and his woman still exist amongst the stars."
- You met our resident writer, Eddie. - Yeah. Ice cream and cake, huh?
Eddie's a little out there
but everybody else here, perfectly normal.
He goes, "Let me see your ID" I go, "I left it at home."
He goes, "Go and get it." So I go, "OK," and I go.
Put something under that drink. You'll ruin the table.
- Outrageous. - You like him? Me, too.
What is this? Will you look at this?
This place already looks like closing time at the stock exchange.
- Russ, we'll clean it up. - Chill out, Brooks Brothers.
They're eating my uncle's food. We're supposed to bring our own food.
He's gonna shit.
Everybody, this is Tina. She's from next door.
- What was that? - Nick, help me.
Why are these people such slobs?
There's a guy I'd love to give a surprise party for. I'm Melissa.
- I'm Tina from next door. - I know.
- Who's that scuzzball dopehead? - The birthday boy's best friend.
Those are so pretty. Absolutely gorgeous.
What a stupid place to put a lamp.
They're real. On my last birthday, my Daddy goes,
"You're the perfect daughter."
He gives me these and says, "To the best little girl in the world."
That's disgusting. Look, it's all over me.
- Wait a minute. Come back here. - Who is that girl?
Let me tell you something about women.
- Mom! - Honey, what is it?
I saw him again. The man, the thing in the lake.
He was killing a boy with a metal spike.
Relax, relax, relax. What do you mean you saw it?
I didn't actually see it but I know. I know.
What were you doing when it happened?
- Why? - Because these are delusions.
You're creating images of your father.
He left a large delusion stuck in our porch.
- Look if you don't believe me. - All right. I will.
I know I'm right. I'm right.
But it was here. It was right here, the large spike that I saw.
What's happening to me? Help me, please.
I'll help you but you have to help me.
Come on in the house. Come on, sweetie.
It was there. I just don't know what's happening.
It's OK. It's OK.
- I'm cold. - Why don't we crawl in the sack?
- Fix the fire. - There's no wood.
- We're in a forest. - Come on. Let me heat you up.
Dan, we need wood.
It's gonna be a cold night tonight.
I'll be back.
OK, you big hunk of a man, come and get me.
What are you doing?
It was great. Derrick FZ Simms' greatest film.
The Battle Of The Gargantuan Throngar was a work of genius.
You don't have to take my word for it.
- Ask Ben. He was there. - Ben, tell us all about Throngar?
- Throng... what? - It wasn't Ben. Look at the time.
Gotta get moving, put something on paper.
Some surprise party that turned out to be.
You know Michael. He probably got pulled over for drunk driving.
The guy could smell a party 100 miles away. He'll be here.
- Now, where's my coffee? - Where would you like it?
Has anyone seen Nick?
I think he went next door to see Marilyn Munster.
Your friends must think I'm a complete joke.
Who cares? They're not my friends.
I just came up for my cousin.
- Where are you from? - Where are you from?
We're doing real good here, aren't we? OK. Here goes.
I grew up in Pittsburgh. I used to hang out with a real bad crowd,
then my dad kicked me out. Now I go to night school. Your turn.
We came up here all the time until my dad got killed in the lake.
I don't like it here.
- Is... is this where... - I think it was my fault.
I know it was my fault.
You're a really nice guy, trying to get your life together.
You don't want to mess around with me.
Just listen for just a minute.
I saw my father get killed when I was a kid
and it really messed up my head a lot.
So you're OK now, aren't you?
You know that guy in my house? He's my doctor.
He came out to help me from a mental hospital.
I saw it.
It's a big pink elephant.
With my luck, you'll probably turn out to be another delusion.
- Good morning. - What was that for?
- Nothing. - Nothing?
We've got tomatoes, peppers, onions.
Sandra, we'll put them on the grill.
Let's see what else. Garlic. Pepper. Well, great.
Move it! Steve, come on!
- Bye. - Did you cut all the tomatoes?
They're all done. It looks great. What happened with you and Ben?
He blew me off to go out with Eddie.
- What's wrong with Kate? - He lied to me.
Just throw the ball.
Look at this. It's made with latex.
- Have you seen Nick? - He's around. Dip?
She's like that with everybody except boys. Come on.
Robin, did you see the way David just looked at me?
Get real. You're not his type. You need a little touch-up work first.
Colombian express is pulling out. All aboard.
- Eddie, you want to do me a favour? - Yeah, sure. Anything.
- I'm gonna do it. - You don't smoke.
- I do now. - You can't.
You and I made a deal. We were gonna come here and have a good time.
I'm gonna stick to the deal. You in?
So you want to smoke with me?
- Is Nick here? I wanna talk to him. - Don't worry. He'll show.
Isn't this the way they wear jackets in the mental hospital?
What's going on?
I hate this place. It makes me do things that I don't want to do.
I'm seeing things. I could have killed someone. How?
Because when you're very emotional, you do almost anything.
It just proves my point.
You moved the matchbook, you broke the pearls.
If you can believe I did those things,
why not believe I saw someone get killed?
We do believe you. Psychokinesis and delusions are all tied together.
You're not listening to me! You haven't heard a word I've said!
Mama, please, can we go back?
Where? Look at me! Back to the hospital?
We're making some progress because you are here.
- We'll go tomorrow. - You can't just leave.
- It's not working. - You wanna throw this all away?
Do you want to see your daughter in a hospital for the rest of her life?
Look what you're doing to her!
- Where are you going? - I want to get out of here.
- Melissa was a bitch. - Forget Melissa.
There's something wrong here. I know it and no one believes me.
- What are you talking about? - Did your cousin ever show up?
- No, he didn't. - What did... does he look like?
What does it matter?
Can you tell me what he looks like? Do you have a picture?
Yeah, I do. I think I do.
- It's right here. - Oh, God.
- What? - I think he's dead, Nick.
Pack your things. We're gonna leave in the morning.
When did you first fall in love with me?
The first time I saw the enormous size of your beautiful
This huge bulge in your pants was calling me.
"Sandra, Sandra, take me now."
- Are you coming? - What are you doing?
- Come on. You chicken. - You're crazy.
Can you go for a little swim?
You need a formal invitation? Party for two, right this way, please.
King Tut rises from the tomb.
All this trouble and no Michael. Typical!
- You know what I like about you? - What?
You hardly sweat at all. You want to get high?
So, what do you want to do? Hit me?
Come on, Michael. Come on, answer the phone.
I love you, Squid Face.
Michael has not shown up yet, so I'm going to look for him in the woods.
Hi, Nick. Are you still mad at me?
What was that crap you pulled on Tina?
That chick's crazy. Besides, all is fair in love and war.
- I don't even like you. - Like has nothing to do with it.
I know! Star Mummy!
Excuse me. Eddie!
We have got to get to know each other better.
- Are you joking? - Why would I do that?
- You really think I'm cute? - Of course I do.
- Since when? - I've always thought so.
You've just been too blind to notice.
- I don't know how it happened! - The Anderson case in '65.
The documentation here is much greater.
By keeping Tina's trauma and stress levels high,
I am confident I can induce huge psychokinetic reactions.
- What do you think you're doing? - You never intended to help her.
Be reasonable. That's why I'm here.
First I find this spike and then this...
- What have you been doing to her? - I have been trying to help her.
What's this? Is this what Tina's talking about?
Have you been hiding this all this time?
You can't understand this complicated process
that is integral to the treatment.
Liar! I can see what you've been doing.
You've turned her into an emotional wreck.
That's not true. What you saw was a side effect of her treatment.
You brought her here so that you could watch her perform.
- It's out of your hands. - How could you do this to her?
I don't care what you say. I'm her doctor.
We'll put her back in hospital and begin psychotropic drug therapy.
Do you really think that I'd ever let you see her again?
She needs help. She's dangerous to herself and to all of us.
How can you say that? She's not dangerous.
She killed her father. We have to get her back into the hospital.
I'm going to have to commit her, even if it is against your wishes.
You need a little touch-up work, my ass.
David, are you out there?
Where are you?
I just saw my mom. I've got to go find her.
Oh, my God!
- She's gone! What if she's hurt? - We didn't pass her on the road.
Wait a minute! Don't go! Don't leave!
- What? - Your watch.
- What's that? - What?
- That. - Shit. I bet it's Michael.
- Oh, what timing. - God.
- Quick, get a balloon. - Right. Happy fucking birthday.
- Stop shaking the van, birthday boy. - Let's surprise him.
- Right. - On the count of three. You ready?
One, two... three.
- Where is he? - Probably out there somewhere.
- Let's get him. - I'm not going out there.
Come on. The motherfucker's out there. I'm going to get him.
- Make it fast. - Be right back.
All right, Michael. Come on.
Where are you, buddy?
Come on, Michael. Where are you, buddy? Come on.
Ben, are you coming back or not?
Ben! Where are you?
I'm talking to you.
Stop screwing around!
- This isn't gonna work out. - What's the matter?
- I lied. - About what?
About everything. You just don't turn me on, really.
Come on. At least I gave you a chance.
You just didn't come through.
Anyway, I was kind of hoping Nick would come back and find you with m.
- Why did you lie? - You know. Make him jealous.
Fine. I can take it.
I've been rejected by
some of the finest science fiction magazines in the United States.
- Eddie, where are you going? - To take a cold shower.
I got a date with a soap-on-a-rope.
- What happened to the lights? - Who cares?
I knew it. I saw it.
I'm sorry. We've got to keep going. We've got to get out of here!
- I'm hungry. - How romantic.
I'm really stoned.
The Neanderthal man, hunter-gatherer, seeks nourishment.
- Here. - Thanks.
What the fuck?
- What are you looking for? - My father's pistol in his...
- What did you find? - I don't know.
- Let's go get the others now! - No, this is important.
It was him in the lake.
What are you talking about?
God, that's you.
"Happy birthday Michael, you lucky son of a bitch,
"many happy returns. Love, Melissa."
"Personal penis enlarger."
Are you all right? You're sure?
If this Jason guy is really out there,
I want to get everybody together so we can get out of here.
- What, Tina? What is it? - She's in the woods.
- Who? - My mother. That's where she is.
All right, we'll find her.
But let's get everybody so we can leave together.
You change your mind or what?
Are you in here?
David, are you in there?
It's just a cat. Hi, kitty.
Come here, kitty.
Whose kitty are you?
Are you David's kitty?
David doesn't have a kitty.
You're cute. What?
You scared, kitty? Don't be scared.
Where are you going?
Please! Please! No!
- I've gotta go find her! - Let's get everybody together first.
I can't go with you. What if she comes back and I'm not here?
- I don't want to leave you alone. - Then you go.
You go and I'll stay right here.
- Just hurry back. - Don't move.
Please answer me!
We're wasting time. She must back at the house.
- You saw the car! - Let's call the police, all right?
Why, damn it? She's out here!
We're wasting time, don't you understand?
- What's the matter with you? - Wait!
- What aren't you telling me? - I'm going. You find your way back.
You're not just a lousy doctor, you're a fucking coward!
Give me that key.
Tina knew. She tried to tell us. She did.
- What are you doing? - Oh, my God!
Maddy? Melissa? Anybody!
- Jesus Christ! - Where's Tina?
At the psycho ward. How should I know?
- Eddie's dead. - What?
He's dead. Michael's dead, too. I saw them.
- Get real. - Just don't go over there, Melissa.
You have to come back with me now. Please!
What are you doing here? Where's my mother?
She's back at the house. Come on.
- You're lying! - I'm not.
- I was just there! - Come back, I mean it!
Blood? What happened? What did you do?
- We've got to get out of here. - Where's my mother?
She's gone. She's gone.
Don't go in there!
Kate, is that you?
What the hell...?
He got my mom.
I killed him. Jason's dead.
- You are nuts! - Shut up, Melissa.
I don't believe you. You people give me the creeps.
- Where do you think you're going? - Back to bed. You wanna come?
- Look, just stay here with us. - It's not my style.
- Don't go out there! - Fuck you. No, fuck you both!
What are you doing?
Come on! Go!
Run, Tina! Duck!
Are you OK?
Are you OK?
It's all gone.
Let's get out of here.
We got it under control but we may need some back-up.
We need about four guys over here.
That should do it.
He's all right.
A little more hose, please.
I got it, I got it.
- Jason. Where's Jason? - We took care of him.
P S 2004
P T U
Pact of Silence The
Padre padrone (Paolo Taviani & Vittorio Taviani 1977 CD1
Padre padrone (Paolo Taviani & Vittorio Taviani 1977 CD2
Paid In Full
Paint Your Wagon 1969 CD1
Paint Your Wagon 1969 CD2
Pale Rider CD1
Pale Rider CD2
Pan Wolodyjowski CD1
Pan Wolodyjowski CD2
Panda Kopanda (Panda! Go Panda!)
Pandoras Box 1929 CD1
Pandoras Box 1929 CD2
Panic Room 2002
Paper The 1994
Paradine Case The (1947)
Paradise Hawaiian Style - Elvis Presley (Michael D Moore 1966)
Paradise Villa 2000
Paragraph 175 (Rob Epstein Jeffrey Friedman 1999)
Parallax View The 1974
Paran Deamun (1998)
Parapluies de Cherbourg Les
Parent Trap The CD1
Parent Trap The CD2
Paris - When It Sizzles (1964)
Paris Texas CD1
Paris Texas CD2
Parole officer The
Pasolini Volume 2
Passage to India CD1
Passage to India CD2
Passion 1982 30fps
Passion Of The Christ The
Patch of Blue
Pather Panchali (Satyajit Ray 1955)
Patlabor - The Movie - 1990
Patlabor The Movie 3 CD1
Patlabor The Movie 3 CD2
Patton CD1of3 1970
Patton CD2of3 1970
Patton CD3of3 1970
Paul McCartney Back In The US CD1
Paul McCartney Back In The US CD2
Pauline At The Beach
Pauline and Paulette
Pauly Shore is Dead
Peace Hotel The (1995)
Pearls and Pigs
Peculiarities of National Hunting
Pee-wees Big Adventure (1985)
Peep Show 1x1
Peep Show 1x2
Peep Show 1x3
Peep Show 1x4
Peep Show 1x5
Peep Show 1x6
Peeping Tom (1960)
Peking Opera Blues (1986)
Pelican Brief The
Pennies from Heaven (1981)
Pepe le Moko
Peppermint Frapp 1967
Perfect Murder A
Perfect Score The 2004
Perfect World A
Petek13th part 7 A new blood
Peter Pan (2003)
Petes Dragon (1977)
Petrified Forest The 1936
Peyton Place CD1
Peyton Place CD2
Phantom of the Paradise
Philadelphia Story The 1940
Phone - Byeong-ki Ahn 2002
Phouska I (The Bubble 2001)
Piano Lesson The
Pickup On South Street 1953
Piece of the Action A 1977 CD1
Piece of the Action A 1977 CD2
Pieces Of April
Pink Panther The - A Shot In The Dark (1964)
Pitfall The (Otoshiana 1962)
Planet Of The Apes (1969)
Planet of the Apes 1968
Planet of the Apes 2001
Planets The 1 - Different Worlds
Planets The 2 - Terra Firma
Planets The 3 - Giants
Planets The 4 - Moon
Planets The 5 - Star
Planets The 6 - Atmosphere
Planets The 7 - Life
Planets The 8 - Destiny
Plastic Tree CD1
Plastic Tree CD2
Platonic Sex CD1
Platonic Sex CD2
Platoon (Special Edition)
Play It Again Sam
Playing By Heart
Please Teach Me English (2003) CD1
Please Teach Me English (2003) CD2
Plumas de Caballo
Plunkett and Macleane
Pocketful of Miracles CD1
Pocketful of Miracles CD2
Pod Njenim Oknom (Beneath Her Window)
Poika ja ilves
Point Break - CD1 1991
Point Break - CD2 1991
Pokemon - Movie 1 - Mewtwo Strikes Back
Poker (2001) CD1
Poker (2001) CD2
Pokrovsky Gates The 25fps 1982
Pola X 1999 CD1
Pola X 1999 CD2
Police Academy (1984)
Police Academy 2 Their First Assignment 1985
Police Academy 3 Back in Training 1986
Police Academy 4 - Citizens on Patrol 1987
Police Story (2004) CD1
Police Story (2004) CD2
Police Story 2
Poltergeist 2 The Other Side 1986
Poltergeist 3 (1988)
Pork Chop Hill
Porky - Awful Orphan (1949)
Porky - Dough for the Do Do (1949)
Porky - Porky Chops (1949)
Porky - The Wearing of the Grin (1951)
Pornostar (Poruno Suta)
Port of Call (1948)
Portrait of a Lady The
Poseidon Adventure The
Poslusne hlasim (1957)
Possible Loves - Eng - 2000
Post Coitum 2004
Postman Blues (1997)
Power Play (2002)
Presidents Analyst The (1967)
Prick Up Your Ears
Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice CD1
Pride and Prejudice CD2
Pride and Prejudice CD3
Pride and Prejudice CD4
Pride and Prejudice CD5
Pride and Prejudice CD6
Pride and Prejudice The Making of
Pride and the Passion The
Prime of Miss Jean Brodie The CD1
Prime of Miss Jean Brodie The CD2
Prince and the Showgirl The
Princess Blade The
Princess Bride The
Princess Diaries The CD1
Princess Diaries The CD2
Princess Of Thieves
Princess and the Warrior The
Prisoner of Second Avenue The
Private Life of Sherlock Holmes The (1970)
Project A CD1
Project A CD2
Psycho - Collectors Edition
Public Enemy (2002 Korean) CD1
Public Enemy (2002 Korean) CD2
Public Enemy The
Pulp Fiction (1984)
Pump Up The Volume
Pumping Iron (1977)
Punisher The (2004)
Punisher The 1989
Pupendo (2003) CD1
Pupendo (2003) CD2
Purple Rose Of Cairo The
Purple Sunset (2001)
Pusong Mamon CD1
Pusong Mamon CD2