Power Play (2002)
Good morning, LA. Michael Horn on CRN Radio.
Another gorgeous day here, except forthe blackouts and tremors.
We can't do much about these tremors...
we do live on one of the most active fault lines in the world.
But the blackouts, that's another matter.
Why can't these energy companies generate enough electriclty?
That's ourtopic fortoday, the lines are open.
Call me on CRN. Hi, you're on the air.
Hi, Mike. This is Raymond, CulverClty.
- How you doing? - I couldn't agree more.
My wife and I like to eat by candlelight, but 3 days in a row?
Here we go again! Hang on everyone, It's another rollercoaster.
Boy, lt's a big one this time!
I hope you got something to hold on to, the ground's shaking. My God!
The building is starting to sway!
Boy, that was something! Paul...
we need to find how big that one was...
The real deal, bro.
So why don't you keep your real deal shut?
Listen to me. We believe in what we're doing here.
If you're not in line with us, why don't you leave?
- It 's cool, man. - Is it?
Yeah, I'm cool.
We got 14 minutes, come on.
That 's the real deal, bro.
- So this is the enemy's lair? - Just the front gates.
We got a problem.
What is it?
Call Mr. Clemens.
That guy scares me.
- What are you doing? - Leaving my mark.
- Your mark? - It 's symbolism, bro.
- The lamp represents... - My God!
McCullough's geological report.
- Looks like Calculus. - Stress equations.
- Mr. Clemens, I... - Where are your men?
- They're up on 12, sir. - Get them out.
Leron? Mr. Clemens is here. He wants you out now.
When we get to 12, shut down the elevators.
And when your men get down here, go home, all of you.
We have multiple LVs on 12.
I want you two to go with Zendan up the stairs. You two are with me.
Front to back, gentlemen.
- Come on, Sarah! - No, I still have 3 files to go.
We're losing time.
What was that?
- I'm out. - I have to finish.
- Come on, Sarah! - No, I'm not done!
This is all we get. Come on, Sarah! We gotta go now. Come on!
Who are you?
I can't help you if you don't talk to me.
I'm Sarah. Sarah Rose. Please don't kill me.
This was an awful, awful mistake, Sarah.
No one was supposed to get hurt.
We're going to need your help to explain to the police...
exactly what happened here.
Are you with an organization?
We're with the World Survival Group.
What were you looking for?
When the police arrive, I'll tell them everything.
World Survivor Group?
Well, that seems like the one thing none of you are any good at.
Get the cleaning team out here.
Hey man, I'm a friend of Twin Peaks.
- She said if I mentioned... - What 's your name, man?
Try anything, I kill you.
I wasn't gonna let you in, man. But that 's my alma mater.
What 'd the whore pig say?
If I wanted the good stuff, I gotta seek the truth.
The cracker from around the wasteland.
What make'im good?
Around the way the cracker come here never.
- What do you want, white boy? - Rock, man, I wan to buy some.
Him want to buy some rock, Slim?
You like small crack, white boy?
Maybe me don't want to sell you no crack.
Maybe I'll take my two C's and go down the street to Lester's place.
Go down the street to Lester's place, you say.
You know... you're either crazy or stupid.
You see, 'cause I just spoke to Lester...
no more than 10 minutes ago.
And he's all out.
Now, me gonna ask one more time...
What do you want?
Slim, get the door.
You... get in the back room.
- More on time than a Timex. - Damn right, and we keep on ticking.
Business is business.
You know... steady, man.
Price has gone up.
The thin blue line needs to get a little thicker.
No more money, man.
Just a customer, no need to get worried.
Somebody's been eavesdropping on us.
- Little old for a college boy, no? - I got left back.
Here we go, second floor!
White boy little tougher than he looks, Slim.
Got better electric service in Jamaica, man.
Police! Get down! Freeze!
- Hold still! - Don't shoot!
- LAPD, please! - 0n the floor!
- LAPD! Easy! - They're LAPD!
Don't shoot! Put the guns down now!
- LAPD! - Get on the floor!
Hands on the wall!
- Put them down, I said, now! - Easy!
You sets us up.
- That 's not the point. - The story speaks for itself.
The story is the earthquake.
- But my story is... - It is shit. We're burying it.
- You'll be lucky to make page 40. - What?
You don't deserve to be a byliner, Nash.
You've got the passion, but you're not focused in the right place.
You're focused on you. And stop that!
You're wasting your life. Lose this fascination with danger.
And grow up!
- You should consider another job. - I can't believe this!
Believe it. You might have had a story here, but once again...
you put yourself into it.
Report the story. Don't be the story.
But you always say: "Write what you know."
Breech, come on, just...
give me something to work on.
- There's a soft one you can have. - What is it?
Some environmentalists want us to do a story on the energy crisis.
Deregulations, brown outs, the whole nine yards.
- I'll take it. - The important thing is...
This is interesting.
You were saying?
Pay a visit to the World Survival Group.
- And they are? - Militants.
A lunatic fringe of the Greens in this country.
They think that the energy crisis is a contrivance of big business.
- What 's my angle? - Besides keeping your job?
Get a good story.
Without getting shot.
- Can I help you? - Can I talk to whoever's in charge?
There's not one person in charge. We're anarchists in structure.
- Matt Nash. - Rita.
- What can I do for you, Matt? - I'm with the Examiner.
- Yeah, you look like a reporter. - How's that?
None that you can see.
I've been after you guys for months.
Takes three people disappearing to get any interest from the Media?
What do you mean?
Didn't your editor tell you?
See? No one takes us seriously. Not the police, not the press.
Three of our members are missing.
Disappeared the night they broke into Saturn Energy.
They broke in?
- I see you're not phased by that. - I'm a reporter, I break into places.
You were saying?
Sarah Rose, Todd Stafford, Joel Burns. We filled missing persons...
...but the cops won't do much. - You know for a fact they got in?
Security says other than the quake they saw nothing unusual that night.
Why Saturn Energy?
They built a research facility...
that 's not subject to environmental impact laws.
- You ever been inside? - Nobody gets inside that place.
- It 's impenetrable. - Where is it?
Middle of nowhere.
Can I get my change?
You'll be lucky to keep your tires.
Hey you, stop!
We have a breach.
Attention, securlty breach. Sector 7.
All available personnel, please respond.
Take out three men with you.
Send your men to the left.
And you, send them to the right.
Here, I've got something here!
0kay, listen up. Tonight we start the 0TS.
Finally we get to put our technology to work.
We're going to 25% power, people.
Surge protectors, go. Call line, go.
Do we know who he was?
My men are working on it.
And the LA office?
It 's clean.
What about the police?
There's no interest.
Besides, they'd need a warrant, and that isn't gonna happen.
0kay, Dr. McCullough, go right ahead.
0pen up! 0pen up!
You can go.
There's the issue of the e-mail.
Take care of it.
0ff limits, McCullough.
- But I'm a... - You're just a geologist.
Tonight 's the test. 0nly class 4 personnel allowed. Doctor's orders.
- I have to talk to Gabriella. - Not tonight. She's extremely busy.
Ready when you are, Doctor.
Power up. Coolant go.
Release coolant in sector 3.
25% power. Holding steady.
- Put LA on standby. - Go to standby.
- Standby confirmed. - LA on standby.
Cut their power at the target site.
Cut their power.
Still holding steady at 25%.
Switch to our source at the target site.
- Activate our source. - Activating.
It 's magnificent.
- Hold that level for 3 minutes. - Yes, sir.
- Hold the level. - I knew we'd do it.
Who are you?
- What are you doing out here? - I'm just passing through.
Come on! Stop it!
Any more jokes?
A priest, a monk and a rabbi walk into a bar...
- Get down there or you'll be shot! - What 's going on?
- You didn't say you're a reporter. - You didn't ask.
- Reporter, trespassing. - Matt Nash?
I know you! You're that nut that got shot in the crack house.
Whatever it takes. And you are?
Gabriella St. John. Would you get off my car?
- What are you doing here? - I'm just looking for a story.
This is a research facility, there's no story here.
Nice to meet you.
Nice place. You're a regular?
They've been watching me. It 's safer here.
What did I say about being paranoid?
You said, "Russ, don't worry about it...
I'd never accept a position over you."
It 's very late, Russ.
I've started to put my report back together.
I reconstructed the first quarter and I'll have the rest of it soon.
- You have a problem. - I'm telling you, it 's conclusive.
Look at yourself. You have got to slow down.
You're working too much, you never sleep...
- These equations... - Look, I'm going to be blunt.
Your problem is you.
It 's not your ex-wife, it 's not Saturn Energy nor our research.
- Please, get some help. - And the report? It 's evidence.
The heat the tests are producing is 10 times hotter than anything before!
You know what that means?
We're causing these earthquakes. I'm sure of it.
It says there might be an anomaly. There is no evidence of anything.
You're a scientist, Russ. Start acting like one.
- You got a room I could rent? - 20 pesos.
- Can I help you? - LAPD.
What can I do for you?
Looks like you got this place running pretty smoothly.
Ever go out for the police test?
- Four times. - Really?
Were you on duty last Sunday night?
Notice anything unusual, have any trouble in the building?
Can I look at your log book?
- Well... - You got something to hide?
What were the repairs for?
The sprinklers. We had a small problem up on 12.
Mind if I look around?
I'll have to get you an escort. You know, rules.
Yes, it is.
Don't worry. This building is safe.
0kay, I've seen enough for tonight.
- What happened to you? - I cut myself shaving. Is Gentry in?
Not today. Big fund raiser up north.
- Can you give me his number? - I can give you his cell phone.
That 's all I need.
- Any word on the missing members? - Excuse me?
- Your friends. - No.
It 's weird. I mean, they're never gone this long.
- Do they usually disappear? - They hide out.
Sarah never likes it. Todd always lays low after a job.
What a jerk!
- Do you know them very well? - Sarah's my best friend.
She even sent me an e-mail from the building. How cool is that?
From Saturn Energy?
I couldn't read it though, all sorts of numbers and equations.
I gave it to Gentry, he knows that stuff.
- Do you have a copy of it? - No, he told me to erase it.
Can you give me Sarah's address?
- You think about going to her place? - Maybe.
- Can I trust you? - Don't I look trustworthy?
How can you guys afford all this if everyone is just a volunteer?
Gentry got it for us.
Here you go.
Thanks for your help.
Do you have a business card in case I want, need to call you some time?
Gentry? Matt Nash, Examiner.
Mr. Nash, how are you?
Why didn't you tell me about Sarah's e-mail?
I'll be in Mexico tomorrow. Let's meet there.
Need some help?
We got off on the wrong foot. Can we start over? I'm Matt.
- You were trespassing, Matt. - And I learned my lesson.
- How many more will you need? - As many as it takes.
- For what? - To find out what 's going on there.
I told you, there's no story here. Please, leave me alone.
Three members of the World Survival Group...
went into Saturn Energy in LA last week...
they've been missing ever since. I go look into it...
There's something they don't want me to find out.
- And what do you think that is? - Truth.
The truth is there's nothing going on, there's no story here.
That gringo works all the time.
Doesn't that seem strange?
To me, he is one big problem.
Miss St. John.
Thank you for coming by. Good evening.
We were just discussing the tests and the wonderful results achieved.
I spoke with Russ McCullough, he showed me a report.
- Even though it wasn't conclusive... - I know that report, I've seen it.
What you have to understand is that McCullough's theory isn't new.
I respect him, but there's no definitive proof.
I understand, but his numbers are big.
And it wouldn't hurt to halt the tests and wait for him to finish.
Lately Russ has been... well, he's been troubled.
You should know this, we've tried to get him into a program, but...
he didn't go.
- But I think it 's important we... - The best for us now is to continue.
- I was being shot at! - Maybe those cops had friends.
There's something to that place. Something going on at that facility.
- Yes, research. Now leave it alone. - When I went there...
Nash, there is no drama in the energy story. Don't create it.
- I thought drama sells newspapers. - Real drama.
This is real, Breech!
- But a few bandages prove nothing. - Yes, ma'am.
I'm sorry about that...
Quiet place to meet. The e-mail.
- What does it mean? - Not much, it 's incomplete.
Geological stress equations, faults, a line or two regarding agitation.
- Earthquakes? - Maybe.
Darren Claxton knows for sure.
- Darren Claxton? - He is Saturn Energy.
- So I need to go inside that facility? - Lf you want the truth, yes.
0kay. So, what 's in the case?
Special equipment you'll need. The crime fighter.
It 's 500 milliwatt air-cooled argon lon laser.
Adjustable wave length, ceramic metal inner tube.
Just aim the light, flip control switch on.
Looking in a whole new world.
- What 'll I see? - Anything that will fluoress.
Latent fingerprints, hair fibers, drug residue...
Who are you, really?
- Just a volunteer. - With some very special friends?
Fighting for a cause you meet a lot of interesting people.
You sure do.
You go there.
Get out of here!
What do you want this time?
There's someone I need you to keep an eye on.
It 's a seed, eventually it grows.
Not without water.
McCullough showed her the report. He has to be dealt with.
And Gabriella St. John?
I know what you're thinking.
"Do I want to be known as the man who orchestrated...
an affordable and unlimited supply of energy that propelled mankind...
into the future?
0r do I want to be known as the man who...
quit when he got scared?"
We all get scared, Sr. Claxton.
But it 's the ones who face their fears who win in the end.
And the winners write the History books, and...
in yours they'll just say, it was part of the scientific process.
The e-mail... went to a Rita Chetavich.
It 's being taken care of as well.
I'm still waiting for that energy story.
I need you to dig up everything you can on Darren Claxton.
- The former Secretary of Energy? - Yeah, DC from DC.
And why do you need information on Claxton?
The man who did things inside the beltways is doing the same at Saturn.
That would make for interesting reading.
Claxton in bed with the energy companies that he used to regulate?
You know, when Claxton was in office, he waged a virtual war...
against the oil corporations, accusing them of fixing gas prices.
- These things are getting scary. - I kind of like them.
You have one more.
Use it wisely.
Gabby, I did it. I restored the whole report.
You have to read it.
I don't know, maybe we should meet at the bar again...
I think someone's watching me.
Listen, call me as soon as you get this.
Don't you think you're a bit young to be having a beer?
Would you like some milk?
Enough, boy. Come back when you're a little older.
- Beer please! - Go! 0ut!
50% power and holding.
- How long have you known the report? - I thought we were done with that.
- He said someone was after him. - He's paranoid.
- But if his numbers are correct... - Please! Enough.
Go to 60%.
- Going to 60. - We're getting heat in the fixtures.
- Is it acceptable? - So far, yes.
Increase the coolant component by 6.
Increase coolant by 6.
We have 60% power, and it 's steady.
LA on stand by.
- Cut their power at the target site. - Cut their power.
Let there be darkness.
60% power, still holding.
Switch to our source at the target site.
Activate our source.
Looks like we're in business. Say goodbye to fossil fuels.
I've got a weapon. I'll bust your head open!
- I'm sure you would. - Who are you?
I'm a friend of Sarah's.
- Name? - Todd.
Todd Stafford? Man, why didn't you say so?
You guys have to tell me the next time you run off like that.
How does she expect me to feed the cat, if you don't tell anyone?
You're right, sorry.
She'll be back in a couple of days.
You're cuter than Sarah described you. What are you doing here?
I'm here to get her checkbook. How crazy is that?
Pretty crazy, since she doesn't have one.
- She call banks big robbers! - My camera!
- Who are you? - Matt Nash, Examiner.
Relax a second, please. I'm an investigative reporter.
The picture's a little old.
Fine, you're a reporter. It doesn't explain what you're doing here.
Sarah, Joel e Todd are missing, I wanna find out what happened.
What do you mean, what happened? They always disappear like that.
I pick up her mail and feed the cat.
Not very good at the investigative part, are you?
What are you good at?
- That 's my phone. - You better answer it.
I guess I should.
Back to feed the...?
- We'd like to talk to you. - Who are you?
- It 's about Sarah Rose. - Is she okay?
Would you step outside?
I don't think so.
- What are you doing? - Let her go!
Same one as the other two.
It 's me, Rita.
- From WSG. - Rita?
They're trying to kill me!
They came to the sushi bar and they tried to grab me.
Now wait, wait a second.
No, say it again.
They're right behind me.
Rita, I can't hear you.
- Matt! - Rita!
Get on back!
- Run! - Let 's go!
- Rita? - I see you're all right.
- Who's this? - Travis Gentry.
- I thought you were... - Time to take yourstory to the public.
- Mr. Nash? - Who is this?
- Gabriella St. John. Gabriella, are you okay?
I want to talk.
- Not the case. - Then what is the case?
- It was an accident. - There are witnesses.
- You want me to...? - What do you think this is?
This is a business. We do not have shoot-outs in public places.
We are not outlaws.
LA and Orange County experienced an earthquake...
measuring 6.O on the Richter scale.
Seismologists at CalTech say the epicenterof the earthquake...
was located in the San Fernando Valley.
Although damage control began immediately afterthe quake...
FEMA has not yet released an official numberof fatallties.
The hardest hlt areas are downtown LA...
Come on in.
- Earthquake? - Something like that. Have a seat.
I'd offer you a drink, but my glasses are all broken.
Russ McCullough is dead, they blew up a bar and he was in it.
- He is...? - Research, Saturn Energy.
He told me that they were after him, he told me...
and I didn't believe him.
Who's after him? Saturn Energy?
He had a report about the tests, but... I don't know.
We're developing a new energy source, hot fusion.
Hydrogen, Deuterium and Trentium gases through 7 million amperes...
throughout a system of high magnetic fields and lasers.
The work we're doing out there is so important.
The clean energy we are producing could change the world.
What does the report say?
By-product heat from our tests is directed straight into the Earth...
that 's normal.
But the tests add numbers.
They pointed to an undetected hairline fault under the facility.
- The heat could be going into it. - Causing the earthquakes?
We've only been running at a fraction of what we can do.
If Russ is right, a full powered test could trigger...
a quake that could kill millions of people.
That 's enough for me.
It 's not conclusive. Russ had just finished rebuilding his reports.
Now... there's no proof.
Maybe there is.
What 's that?
You lost the disk. That could have been our proof.
If we shut down the test we won't need proof.
I need it.
0kay, I'll show it to you.
- May I help you? - I'm up from the Mexico facility.
I have some last minute research before the test tonight.
Kind of late.
Tell me about it.
You have your ID?
All right. I'll have to give you an escort.
That 's okay, I know where I'm going.
Miss St. John? Company policy.
- You have your key, right? - No, they didn't give me one.
Well, they always do that. Hang in here and I'll go get a key.
Nash, I just left the guard, we have to move fast.
Miss St. John?
- This should be it. - This should be what?
What is it?
Mr. Zendan, we...
- And this is what 's left? - Unfortunately.
Is this enough to convince you? Good, now we need...
- It 's dead, - For now.
You bought at least another decade.
We have some work for you in the Gulf. You leave tomorrow.
Raise the price of our crude another 10% on the spot market.
- New car, Miss St. John? - Just a loner, mine's in the shop.
- Would you pull over to the side? - Why?
We are supposed to hold you here at the gate.
- Whose orders? - Mr. Clemens's.
That 's ridiculous, I'm part of the test team.
Who is he?
Go, he's with her!
She called ahead, she's on her way.
We're going up to full power tonight. Gabriella has to be here.
It 's everything she's worked for.
I'm sorry, but you're going to have to carry on without her.
Pretty nifty back door.
- My God. - What?
- This is the coolant tunnel. - Is that bad?
Release maximum coolant, all sectors. Go to 30%
What is it?
If we don't shut the coolant off, we're going to drown in here.
There's a drop in the coolant, where did that come from?
We're getting heat in the fixtures. The system will destroy itself.
- We have to abort. - Go to 70%.
- But, Doctor... - 70%!
- What 's the coolant reading? - Still dropping.
- It 's in the red. - 80%.
I think Eisley will listen to me, it 's DC I'm worried about.
I'll deal with Mr. Beltway, you get in there and stop the test.
The control room is this way, DC's office is up there.
- I said 80! - But, Doctor, we can't.
- Stop the tests! - Gabriella!
This facility is on a fault line, we are causing these earthquakes.
Those test equations are anomalies.
- 80%. - The report is conclusive.
- Russ is not well, I told you that. - Russ is dead. They've killed him.
I'm working on a new story, a byline. And you're the subject.
- Can I ask what it 's about? - I'll open with the three murders.
0f course that 's what you're good at, even if the story's not true.
- It 's all true. - Is that right?
Can I ask what your proof is?
I saw it with my own eyes, there was blood all over the place.
That 's terrible, but go to the police with that, tell them. 90%.
Don't do this, Doctor. Please.
Well, Mr. Nash, it seems you've got us.
The fact that you broke in here and threatened us with a gun...
doesn't diminish the credibility of your proof.
That 's a chance I'm willing to take.
You know, Mr. Nash...
you and I are a lot more alike than you know.
- It 's peaking. - We're going to break apart.
Gabriella, get out of here!
No, I can get it. I can get it off.
Gabriella... please go!
- I'm so sorry. - Don't be.
0ur science was right, my method was wrong.
Finish our research.
Miss St. John!
I'm gonna to kill her!
- Are you okay? - I could use a band-aid or two.
I'm so sorry about everything.
Did Eisley make it?
- I was right about you. - You were?
I knew you'd be trouble.
You know, when you run this story...
you're going to destroy Dr. Eisley's name and hard work.
And my ability to carry it on.
You were right about another thing.
There's no story here.
C APTIONS BY VIDEOLAR
P S 2004
P T U
Pact of Silence The
Padre padrone (Paolo Taviani & Vittorio Taviani 1977 CD1
Padre padrone (Paolo Taviani & Vittorio Taviani 1977 CD2
Paid In Full
Paint Your Wagon 1969 CD1
Paint Your Wagon 1969 CD2
Pale Rider CD1
Pale Rider CD2
Pan Wolodyjowski CD1
Pan Wolodyjowski CD2
Panda Kopanda (Panda! Go Panda!)
Pandoras Box 1929 CD1
Pandoras Box 1929 CD2
Panic Room 2002
Paper The 1994
Paradine Case The (1947)
Paradise Hawaiian Style - Elvis Presley (Michael D Moore 1966)
Paradise Villa 2000
Paragraph 175 (Rob Epstein Jeffrey Friedman 1999)
Parallax View The 1974
Paran Deamun (1998)
Parapluies de Cherbourg Les
Parent Trap The CD1
Parent Trap The CD2
Paris - When It Sizzles (1964)
Paris Texas CD1
Paris Texas CD2
Parole officer The
Pasolini Volume 2
Passage to India CD1
Passage to India CD2
Passion 1982 30fps
Passion Of The Christ The
Patch of Blue
Pather Panchali (Satyajit Ray 1955)
Patlabor - The Movie - 1990
Patlabor The Movie 3 CD1
Patlabor The Movie 3 CD2
Patton CD1of3 1970
Patton CD2of3 1970
Patton CD3of3 1970
Paul McCartney Back In The US CD1
Paul McCartney Back In The US CD2
Pauline At The Beach
Pauline and Paulette
Pauly Shore is Dead
Peace Hotel The (1995)
Pearls and Pigs
Peculiarities of National Hunting
Pee-wees Big Adventure (1985)
Peep Show 1x1
Peep Show 1x2
Peep Show 1x3
Peep Show 1x4
Peep Show 1x5
Peep Show 1x6
Peeping Tom (1960)
Peking Opera Blues (1986)
Pelican Brief The
Pennies from Heaven (1981)
Pepe le Moko
Peppermint Frapp 1967
Perfect Murder A
Perfect Score The 2004
Perfect World A
Petek13th part 7 A new blood
Peter Pan (2003)
Petes Dragon (1977)
Petrified Forest The 1936
Peyton Place CD1
Peyton Place CD2
Phantom of the Paradise
Philadelphia Story The 1940
Phone - Byeong-ki Ahn 2002
Phouska I (The Bubble 2001)
Piano Lesson The
Pickup On South Street 1953
Piece of the Action A 1977 CD1
Piece of the Action A 1977 CD2
Pieces Of April
Pink Panther The - A Shot In The Dark (1964)
Pitfall The (Otoshiana 1962)
Planet Of The Apes (1969)
Planet of the Apes 1968
Planet of the Apes 2001
Planets The 1 - Different Worlds
Planets The 2 - Terra Firma
Planets The 3 - Giants
Planets The 4 - Moon
Planets The 5 - Star
Planets The 6 - Atmosphere
Planets The 7 - Life
Planets The 8 - Destiny
Plastic Tree CD1
Plastic Tree CD2
Platonic Sex CD1
Platonic Sex CD2
Platoon (Special Edition)
Play It Again Sam
Playing By Heart
Please Teach Me English (2003) CD1
Please Teach Me English (2003) CD2
Plumas de Caballo
Plunkett and Macleane
Pocketful of Miracles CD1
Pocketful of Miracles CD2
Pod Njenim Oknom (Beneath Her Window)
Poika ja ilves
Point Break - CD1 1991
Point Break - CD2 1991
Pokemon - Movie 1 - Mewtwo Strikes Back
Poker (2001) CD1
Poker (2001) CD2
Pokrovsky Gates The 25fps 1982
Pola X 1999 CD1
Pola X 1999 CD2
Police Academy (1984)
Police Academy 2 Their First Assignment 1985
Police Academy 3 Back in Training 1986
Police Academy 4 - Citizens on Patrol 1987
Police Story (2004) CD1
Police Story (2004) CD2
Police Story 2
Poltergeist 2 The Other Side 1986
Poltergeist 3 (1988)
Pork Chop Hill
Porky - Awful Orphan (1949)
Porky - Dough for the Do Do (1949)
Porky - Porky Chops (1949)
Porky - The Wearing of the Grin (1951)
Pornostar (Poruno Suta)
Port of Call (1948)
Portrait of a Lady The
Poseidon Adventure The
Poslusne hlasim (1957)
Possible Loves - Eng - 2000
Post Coitum 2004
Postman Blues (1997)
Power Play (2002)
Presidents Analyst The (1967)
Prick Up Your Ears
Pride and Prejudice
Pride and Prejudice CD1
Pride and Prejudice CD2
Pride and Prejudice CD3
Pride and Prejudice CD4
Pride and Prejudice CD5
Pride and Prejudice CD6
Pride and Prejudice The Making of
Pride and the Passion The
Prime of Miss Jean Brodie The CD1
Prime of Miss Jean Brodie The CD2
Prince and the Showgirl The
Princess Blade The
Princess Bride The
Princess Diaries The CD1
Princess Diaries The CD2
Princess Of Thieves
Princess and the Warrior The
Prisoner of Second Avenue The
Private Life of Sherlock Holmes The (1970)
Project A CD1
Project A CD2
Psycho - Collectors Edition
Public Enemy (2002 Korean) CD1
Public Enemy (2002 Korean) CD2
Public Enemy The
Pulp Fiction (1984)
Pump Up The Volume
Pumping Iron (1977)
Punisher The (2004)
Punisher The 1989
Pupendo (2003) CD1
Pupendo (2003) CD2
Purple Rose Of Cairo The
Purple Sunset (2001)
Pusong Mamon CD1
Pusong Mamon CD2