Respiro grazias island 2002
Look! This one's a male!
- You don't want any? Have some.|- I don't want any.
- Come on, try it! - I don't want.|- Delicious! - Eat it up, then.
- Come here...|- You bastard!
Where are you going?
Get lost! You little shits!
Go and wash.
- Leave me alone!|- Don't fight!
You're hurting me!
- I'll kill you!|- Pasquale, leave me alone!
Leave me alone!
Close it, the sun's too bright.
You leave me alone as well.
- Are you okay?|- Go away.
What the hell do you call this?
Shut up and eat.
- What are you staring at?|- I can't stare?
What's that get-up?
- Where are you going?|- To Paris.
That's not true,|she's off to Via Roma.
We're going there too.
Isn't that Alessandra?
- Shall we go?|- Come on.
- Alessandra?|- Teresa?
- Have you cut your hair?|- Yes. - It suits you.
Coming for a walk?
- Can you draw? - Yes.|- Can you draw gulls?
- Can you draw one for me?|- Where? - Here, on my chest.
- You want a big one?|- Yes.
- And me!|- And me too!
I want a nice white one.
Do me a nice tattoo.
- Hey! The gull's all bald!|- Shut up! Get out of here!
- We're bored shitless here.|- Shut up!
Want to go someplace?
- You're beautiful.|- Thank you.
- Want to kiss me?|- No.
Kiss you? You never wash!
She'll never kiss you!
- Alessandra! Teresa!|- We're coming!
Wash them properly!
- What d'you want? - Are you|done? - No. What's in the bag?
Food for the dogs up at the fort.
Coming to the beach with me?
- Can I take him?|- Sure.
Just this once.|But we have work on tonight.
Want to go to the beach?
You go.|I don't want to see them.
Filippo, stay here.
- Brought me some wine?|- No.
- Got a cigarette?|- No.
- Your mum's staying there?|- She's fine where she is.
- Why are these dogs here?|- So we can kill them.
What are you doing?
- Mum, come back!|- Come back, I said!
- Put this on at least!|- Come out right now!
Come on, come back!
- Come on!|- Quick! Get out right now!
There's no one around!
Come on, sweetheart.
Get my bra!
What about the dogs?
- Here!|- Catch!
- What do you want? - A ball.|- How many fish? - Three.
Three fish, that's not enough.
- You can pick a ticket.|- What's the prize?
- An electric train.|- Okay, let's play!
Give me your fish.
Signora, that's not fair!|We never win anything!
Come on, move it!
That's enough. See to the ice!
C'mon, wake up!|Okay, wash out the stern!
That's for the show|your mum gave on the beach.
Take her home.
I don't want to see her.
Come on, climb on!
- Let's go home. - Why?|- He saw us on the beach. Come on.
Why can't I go|on the boat with the others?
What are you trying to do?|Cut it out.
Did you catch anything?
- Why?|- Pasquale, come on!
- What? There's nothing to see!|- Wait!
Pasquale, come here, okay.
- I want to come...|- Drink up. What's the matter?
The wine, Filippo.
- What's for after?|- The pasta's good.
Good evening!|Come on, we need to talk.
Look what Pasquale|has done to Vito's eye.
- He did that? - Ten against|three. - Ten against three?
This can't go on!
You have to do something!|Look, he almost lost an eye!
- I'm sorry.|- No, I'm the one who's sorry!
- Calm down.|- Why should I?
Wait a second, we'll sort it out.|Wait right there.
Come here, you.
Look what you did!
Go on, get revenge!
- You punish him. - Me?|- Yes. You have to punish your son.
It's not difficult. You do it!
- Enough, Vito!|- You want to hit him too?
- That's enough.|- Are you sure? - We're quits now.
- Let's have a coffee. - Forget it.|- No, come on. - There's no need.
- Grazia, where's that coffee?|- What a bastard, telling him...
Marinella! Get her shot!
Go outside, kids.
- Filippo, go on. - No.|- Filippo, go! - No.
Filippo, get out!
I'm here. It's all over now.
What is it?
How is the institute in Milan|where your brother-in-law works?
They're specialists...|Is it for Grazia? What's wrong?
You know... Either she's too happy|or she's too sad.
We don't know how to help her.
- She's aggressive or affectionate|for no reason. - She drives us mad.
- She's always been that way.|- It's getting worse.
- What do you say? - Nothing.|What d'you expect me to say?
- Can I go now?|- Yes, go home.
- You're so good-looking!|- Sure!
You're so strong!
What'll you do with those arms?
I'll build you a house by the sea.
Pasquale, take the dog out.
Is it a present?
Do you like it?
Hello, signorina.|Your identity papers, please.
They're at home.
You're driving with two passengers|and you don't have your papers?
- Are you new here?|- I started yesterday.
- Welcome!|- Thank you.
This time... I'll turn a blind eye.
But one of you has to get off.|How will I look otherwise?
- Get off, Filippo.|- Why me?
You don't scare me with your gun!|Goddam cop!
We told you to get off!|Sorry.
- It's okay.|- Thanks. - Okay, you can go.
You're off to Milan?
- You're talking to me?|- Yes.
You're off on a trip,|you lucky girl!
- Me? Who told you that?|- Antonietta, the pharmacist.
- Yes, she told me too.|- I'm staying put.
You're seeing her brother-in-law|at the institute.
Drop it.|She told you she's not going!
I wouldn't mind|someone taking care of me either.
- What are you talking about,|blockhead? - Blockhead? Me?
Me, a blockhead?|You think you're a star or what?
Drop it, bitch!
- Coming into town with us?|- I stink. I need a shower first.
- Stop!|- No, I stink too much.
Start the siren!|Start it, okay?
- That's enough now!|- Go slowly!
They're behind us! Run!
- Watch the girl!|- I saw her. Calm down!
What the hell?
I'm washing everything.
Wait for me here.
- I'll come back...|- Can I help you?
Here you are. Good evening.
- Why did you run off?|- I can't tell you why.
What do you want?
How about a coffee?
Don't put yourself out. Thank you.
Excuse me. Goodbye.
Tonight, we'll have pasta|with sea urchin sauce.
Here's the oil.|We'll soon have them out.
- Rub it on...|- Gently.
- We add potatoes?|- Yes, potatoes!
- That will clear it up.|- A miracle cure!
I feel a bit sleepy...
- Sleep? The hell they will!|- Mind your own business!
Okay, you wimps?
Got a cigarette?
And a light?
- He gave me a smoke.|- Is that all? - Yes.
Get up, Filippo. Come on.
Where are we going?
Here comes the fish! Look!
They're all mine, all these fish!
Signora, I want to bet them all!|All of them!
- I'll let you have five tries|for those fish. - Okay.
Take five of them.
Well... Let's see...
Signora, I've won! Look!
- Which one do you want?|- That one! - Go on, take it.
You're going to break it!
- Just a second!|- Let him play.
I'm putting it together|so he can play.
If you want to see the train,|wait outside!
Get out.|I'll call you one at a time.
- Look! It's beautiful!|- Leave me the rails!
Out of the way!
The curves... Wait!
Let me see!
- It's mine. - And mine too.|- No, it's mine. - And mine.
- Why?|- Because!
Come on, the train's ready.
- Is it carnival time or what?|- Yes, it is.
Look at this!
Get rid of it!
Want some make-up too? You'd look|cute with a bit of rouge.
Leave my son alone!|Go and get washed too!
What the hell are you doing?|Move your asses!
Get as much as possible!
With that cop again!
Come on, let's follow them!
- Who's this?|- My brother.
What're you doing?
- Don't look at me like that!|- Get lost. - Why?
- I want to be alone.|- You can't stay here.
- No, I want to stay here!|- You're coming home with me, okay.
- She doesn't want to.|- What's up with you?
Who do you think you are?|Who the hell are you?
- She's my sister!|- I don't understand your accent.
- What did he say?|- Cut it out!
- Filippo! Take her away!|- If I come down, you're dead!
What's the cop want?|Are you still here?
- Let's split. - Get out of here!|- You're coming with me. Right now.
- You realize what you're doing?|- Get home, I told you.
- Leave her!|- What's up with you?
You want trouble?|I'll slaughter you!
Out of the way!|Get home, I told you!
- Are you happy now?|- Shut up or else...
Out of the way!
- You joker! Think you're Rambo?|- Why don't you go?
- They're waiting. Go.|- No one's waiting for me.
- Get lost...|- What did he say? Asshole!
- We had to fish deep. - Deep?|- There's nothing left to catch.
- The trawlers aren't pleased!|- You said it.
They're destroying the seabed.
The children won|with those four fish...
They're playing with their train.
Coming with me?
Can't you see I'm talking?
- Maybe near the lighthouse...|- No, not even...
What do you want?
We're going out again tonight.
You have nothing to do?
Hold this for me.
Do me a favour.
Let me have a drink|alone with my friends.
Here, forget about it...
So, fishing...|What was I saying?
- The fish you gave the children...|- Filippo won a train.
Come on, faster!
The dog's on the bed again.|Take her. Put her out!
You're not going to bed?
- I want to tie her up first.|- There's no need.
I'll wait outside.
- Tie her up.|- What for?
- There are too many mean dogs!|- What're you going to do?
She won't stop growling.
She'll end up biting someone.
Tie her up, okay!|Let's go!
- You're leaving?|- We're going for a ride.
- With the sails?|- Yes, with the sails!
- Where are you from?|- France!
- Paris?|- No, not Paris.
Can I come?
Be our guest.
- Will we be back late?|- In a few hours.
- He's Gerard. I'm Olivier.|- Grazia, delighted.
- Where're you going?|- For a sail!
- Are you looking for trouble?|- Get off!
- Come along too!|- Don't do it!
- You come too!|- What? Us too?
- Where're you going?|- For a sail.
No, mum, you can't stay here!
What's your problem? Come on!
What the hell's going on?|Get off there!
Move it! Come on!
- Get off the damn boat!|- Pietro!
- Get off that boat!|- All right.
Get out of here!
I'm getting off!
I'll bleed him!
Where did you come from?|The way he talks!
You killed my dog!
I'll smash your face in!|Cuckold!
Where's my wife? Where is she?
What are you doing?
Come on, you're free!
Off you go!
Look at them run!
She's a public menace.
The cops ought to take her away|in handcuffs.
It's high time she left for Milan.
We can't have a woman like her|around here.
- She's nothing but a troublemaker.|- She's a raving lunatic.
- What do you expect? She's a|mess. - And she takes it out on us.
Grazia, come out here.|We need to talk.
- About what?|- Sit down.
If you don't tell her, I will.
There's a doctor in Milan|who can help you.
We've already called him.
Help me doing what?
We can't go on living like this.|You have to go. Be reasonable.
I'm not moving from here.
You're going to Milan|and that's final!
- I'll kill myself.|- Calm down.
Don't tell me to calm down!|You're the one who should leave!
- Get out of my house!|- Marinella, her shot!
- Get out!|- Her shot! Give her the shot!
I'll see to it. Just go away!
- It's always the same.|- Mum! Will you please get out?
Sleep with me.
Where's your mother?
Go and find her.
Where are you going?
Pasquale, go away!
- Don't tell anyone you saw me!|- Where are you going?
I won't go to Milan!
I know a place where you can hide.
- Where?|- Come with me.
- Whose stuff is this?|- It's mine.
- You can drink the water.|- Really?
Nice and cool.
- What do you do when|you come here? - Nothing much.
I mend fishing rods...|I make catapults...
I sit in the shade.
You have to stay calm.
Don't think of anyone else.
You're going to do what I say.
- Well?|- No sign of her.
What are you doing in here?
Shall we throw those old gossips|out? I can't stand them anymore.
- Get out, Filippo. - Why?|- Because. Get the hell out!
Did you find her?|Where did you look?
At the Point and the Sun Tree.
Keep looking,|we'll check over there.
Everyone's looking for you.|You'll never make it.
I will. You'll see.
- Swear it.|- I swear. - On my head.
Put this on.
- It'll get dirty...|- Don't worry about it.
I'll be back tomorrow.|Want to eat?
- Give me a kiss.|- You swore.
- Where's mum?|- Eat, it'll get cold.
- Where is she? - In Milan. - When|will she be back? - Tomorrow. Eat.
It's like talking to a brick wall!
- I don't believe it!|- Shut up and eat.
We'll help you find her.
Come on, lads, let's go!
Come on, Pino.
- Dad, where are you going?|- There are caves here. I'll check.
They've found her!
Pasquale, go home now.
- Is everything okay?|- It's okay.
Are you all right?
- What have you brought me?|- Fish.
- What's happening at home?|- Nothing.
- Marinella and Filippo?|- They're fine.
No one's asked about me?
Have you rested?
- I need to wash.|- Go down to the sea.
What do you want to eat tonight?
I have to go.
- Drink!|- I'll drink.
Go on home now.
- What's wrong with him? He won't|wake! - Let's take him home.
Dad's here. Come on!|Slowly! Stand aside!
Help me, Pino.
What did he say?
He's talking to the hens.
He's calling the hens!
He won't wake up!
- What did he say?|- He's speaking about a hen.
- Come here! - Out of the way.|Are you scared of hens or what?
There, what do you want to do?
Here you go!|I got your hen for you.
Are you okay?
I can't stand this anymore!
Where's your dad? Has he forgotten|me? He's stopped looking?
He's stopped looking.
He thinks you're dead.
- You're a saint now.|- What are you saying? - Asaint!
What the hell are you saying?|- Speak!
You can't just lie there.
Let's go hunting.
Shall we go rabbit hunting?
Tonight is San Bartolo's feast!
- Get the rope ready.|- Let Pino go!
- No, I'm going down.|- Let me do it.
No, you'll wait. You asked me|to come along so I'm going!
Give it a pull.
Let me down, you idiots! Slack!
Give me some slack!
Why did you bring me up?|I want to go back!
- I have to go down!|Grazia's there! - Grazia?
- It's Grazia! Lower me down!|- What are you talking about?
I saw my wife!|She's down there! Let me go!
We have to go down to her!|Let me go!
Rabbit Proof Fence
Rabid Dogs - Cani Arrabbiati 1974
Raccoon War Pom Poko The CD1
Raccoon War Pom Poko The CD2
Raging Bull 1980
Raid 2003 CD1
Raid 2003 CD2
Raid On Rommel 1971
Rain Children The 2003
Rain Man CD1
Rain Man CD2
Rainy Dog - Takashi Miike
Raise Your Voice
Raisin in the Sun A
Raising Victor Vargas (2002) Deity
Ranch The 2004 Unrated Uncut Edition
Random Harvest 1942
Random Hearts (1999)
Rasen (The Spiral)
Rayon Vert Le (Rohmer 1986)
Real Cancun The
Real Fiction (Shilje sanghwang)
Real Women Have Curves (2002)
Rebel Music - The Bob Marley Story
Rebel Without a Cause 1955
Recess Schools out
Recipe For Disaster 2003
Red Dessert (Deserto Rosso) CD1
Red Dessert (Deserto Rosso) CD2
Red Dragon (Jet Lee)
Red Dragon 2002 CD1
Red Dragon 2002 CD2
Red Dwarf - 05x01 - Holoship
Red Dwarf - 05x02 - Quarantine
Red Dwarf - 05x02 - The Inquisitor
Red Dwarf - 05x03 - Terrorform
Red Dwarf - 05x05 - Demons and Angels
Red Dwarf - 05x06 - Back To Reality
Red Dwarf 02x01 - Kryten
Red Dwarf 02x02 - Better Than Life
Red Dwarf 02x03 - Thanks For The Memory
Red Dwarf 02x04 - Stasis Leak
Red Dwarf 02x05 - Queeg
Red Dwarf 02x06 - Parallel Universe
Red Dwarf 03x01 - Backwards
Red Dwarf 03x02 - Marooned
Red Dwarf 03x03 - Polymorph
Red Dwarf 03x04 - Bodyswap
Red Dwarf 03x05 - Timeslides
Red Dwarf 03x06 - The Last Day
Red Dwarf 04x01 - Camille
Red Dwarf 04x02 - DNA
Red Dwarf 04x03 - Justice
Red Dwarf 04x04 - White Hole
Red Dwarf 04x05 - Dimension Jump
Red Dwarf 04x06 - Meltdown
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Off the Map
Red River 1948
Red Sorghum 1987
Red beard 1965 akahige CD1
Red beard 1965 akahige CD2
Regarding Henry 1991
Regle Du Jeux La
Reign of Fire
Remains of the Day The CD1
Remains of the Day The CD2
Remember Me CD1
Remember Me CD2
Remember the Titans
Remember the Titans (Standard Edition)
Replacement Killers The
Replacement Killers Who Am I
Requiem for a Dream
Requiem from the Darkness Episode One
Requiem from the Darkness Episode Two
Rescuers Down Under The
Resident Evil Apocalypse
Respiro grazias island 2002
Resurrection of the little match girl CD1
Resurrection of the little match girl CD2
Return To Me
Return To Paradise (1998)
Return of The King The
Return of the Dragon
Return to Sender
Return to the Blue Lagoon
Returner (Takashi Yamazaki 2002) CD1
Returner (Takashi Yamazaki 2002) CD2
Reversal Of Fortune (2003) Korean
Revolution OS 2001
Rhapsody In August 1991
Richard III - CD1
Richard III - CD2
Ricordati Di Me CD1
Ricordati Di Me CD2
Riding in Cars with Boys
Riget I (The kingdom) 1x01
Riget I (The kingdom) 1x02
Riget I (The kingdom) 1x03
Riget I (The kingdom) 1x04
Ring 0 - Birthday 2000
Ring The CD1
Ring The CD2
Ring of Bright Water
Rio Bravo 1959 CD1
Rio Bravo 1959 CD2
Rio Lobo (1970) CD1
Rio Lobo (1970) CD2
Rio das Mortes (1971)
Riso Amaro (1949)
River Wild The
River of no Return The 1954
Road Movie CD1
Road Movie CD2
Road To Perdition 2
Road Trip (Unrated Edition)
Road to Perdition
Roaring Twenties The 1939
Rob Roy 1995
Robe The CD1
Robe The CD2
Robe The CD3
Robin Hood (Disney)
Robin Hood - Prince Of Thieves 1991 CD1
Robin Hood - Prince Of Thieves 1991 CD2
Robin Hood Men in tights
Robocop Directors Cut 1987
Rock The CD1
Rock The CD2
Rock The CD3
Rocket Brothers (2003)
Rocky Horror Picture Show The
Roger and Me 1989
Roman de Renard Le 1930
Romancing The Stone 1984
Romeo Is Bleeding 1993
Romeo Must Die
Romeo and Juliet CD1
Romeo and Juliet CD2
Rookie (2002) CD1
Rookie (2002) CD2
Room with a View A CD1
Room with a View A CD2
Rose Red (Stephen King) CD1
Rose Red (Stephen King) CD2
Rose Red (Stephen King) CD3
Roughnecks - The Starship Troopers Chronicles (1999)
Royal Engagement CD1
Royal Engagement CD2
Royal Tenenbaums The
Royal Tramp (Stephen Chow)
Royal Tramp 2 (Stephen Chow)
Rue Des Plaisirs (2002)
Rugrats Go Wild
Rules of Attraction The
Ruling Class The 1972
Rumble Fish 1983
Rumble in the Bronx CD1
Rumble in the Bronx CD2
Run 2 U
Run Silent Run Deep
Running Out Of Time
Running Out Of Time 2
Running Scared 1983
Rurouni Kenshin TV 1-9 2000
Rush Hour - New Line Platinum Series
Rush Hour 2 (2001) CD1
Rush Hour 2 (2001) CD2
Rusians Are Coming The Rusians Are Coming The CD1
Rusians Are Coming The Rusians Are Coming The CD2
Russian Ark (Aleksandr Sokurov 2002)