- Hello.|- Wanna have a little fun?
- Who's this?|- Tell me your name|and I'll tell you mine.
I don't think so.
- What's that noise?|- Oops. I farted.
- I didn't think|you would hear me.|- No, that popping noise.
Oh. I'm making popcorn.|I'm getting ready to watch a video.
- Ooh. What is it?|- It's just a scary movie.
- Do you like scary movies?|- Mm-hmm.
- What's your favorite?|- Mm, I don't know.
Oh, I know. Um, Kazaam,|the one where Shaq plays a genie.
- That's not a horror movie.|- Well, you haven't seen Shaq act.
- Hey, you have a nice voice.|- Thanks.
You never did tell me your name.
Why do you wanna know my name?
'Cause I wanna know|who I'm looking at.
What--|What did you say?
Look, what do you want?
I wanna see|what your insides look like.
Well--Well, then,|turn to page 54.
Listen, asshole, you've had your fun,|now you better stop or else.
- Or else what?|- Or else my boyfriend's|gonna be here any minute,
and he's black|and he'll kick your ass.
- Oh, really?|- Yeah.
You mean the one who wears makeup|and dresses like a woman?
- How did you know?|- Turn the porch lights on.
Oh, that's not my boyfriend.|I mean, I've fucked him a couple|of times, but that's it.
Look, I'm calling the cops.
Go ahead. Call the cops.
But you might wanna|check the backdoor first.
You forgot to lock it.
Take that, you psycho!
I can't feel my legs.
I think my arm is broken.
- Sorry.|- I want my mommy.
- Daddy! Daddy!|- Ugh!
Daddy, no! No!
- Did you hear something?|- No, I didn't hear anything.
Bobby, what are you doing?|My dad's in the other room.
It just occurred to me. I never|climbed through your window before.
Now that you got it out of your system,|Bobby, you have to leave.
Shh. Come on.
What's going on in there?
Ow! Daddy's head is stuck.|Unstick Daddy's head.
- Dad, can you knock?
- Knock?|I thought I heard screaming in here.|- No. No, you didn't, Dad.
Well, it could've been that crack|I smoked earlier, I guess.
- Yeah.|- Yeah, that's what it was.
I gotta leave town|for a couple of days.
No big deal. Just that new business|I started with those Colombian guys?
- Oh, you mean Uncle Escobar.|- Yeah. Yeah, that's right.
Well, there's a problem.|Some money went missing.
And apparently,|some legs are gonna get broken.
It's just better if I lay low|for a couple of days.
- If the cops raid the place--|- I never heard of you.
- And don't forget--|- To flush your stash.
Oh, you are my little girl.|I love you so much...
that I left you a little something|in the coffee can.
- Dad--|- But you have to remember to step|on it before you sell it.
- Now, what are you|gonna cut it with?|- Um, baking--
Baking soda.|Not baking powder.
Because baking powder guys|will have muffins growing|out of their nose.
You love that joke,|don't you, honey?
You've loved that joke|since you were two years old.
- Okay, well--|- Okay, I love you.
- I love you.|- Have a good trip.
- Bye.|- Bye. Whew!
Is the coast clear?
Oh, Cindy, that nightgown.
That was close. God!
I was, uh, home watching|The Exorcist, and it|got me thinking about you.
If this is about the time|I puked green slime|and masturbated with a crucifix--
It was my first keg party, Bobby.
No. No. Uh, it was edited for TV.|All the good stuff was cut out.
So you thought you would just climb|through my window...
and we would|play bump-bump?
I was kind of hoping|to get my balls licked,
but I wouldn't wanna break|your little underwear rule,|now, would I?
So maybe just some|on-top-of-the-clothes type stuff?
Okay. But just for a minute.
Bobby! Oh, Bobby!
- No, Bobby, don't.|- Ow!
Yeah, my dad.
Okay, stud,|you have to go now.
Oh, um,|about the sex stuff?
I was only half-serious.|I don't wanna rush you or anything.
Hey, would you settle|for PG-13?
Good night, Bobby.
Shorty, you are so loud.
And make sure you take|your behind to class today.
- I do be going to class.|- Lunch is not a class, Shorty.
It is when you got|the munchies.
- See, that's why|you such a dumb-ass.|- Your mother.
You my brother.|That's your mother too, jackass.
Oh, yeah.|Well, then, your father's stupid.
So? I don't know him.
Yeah, me neither.
- Hey, girl, you ready?|- Yeah, in a minute.
- We're gonna be late.|- Wait. There's Buffy.
I don't know why|you hang out with her.
- She is such a ho.|- Why do you say that?
'Cause I've seen her.
- My friend Sean|had a pool party this summer.|- Sean?
You know, Puff Daddy?
Anyway, everybody was drinking|Cristal champagne.
And then it started to get wild,|and people were getting freaky|in the pool and stuff.
I look over and there was|your girl getting buck wild|in the Jacuzzi.
With a backup dancer.
I mean, that's nasty.
That's-That's lower|than the security guard.
At least security can get you backstage.|She doesn't love herself.
Bye, Daddy.|- I don't know. I think|Buffy's sweet, Brenda.
She is as fake|as Press-on nails.
Hey, baby girl!
What is up,|my sister?
- Bye, Mr. Gilmore.|- Bye!
- Is he gone?|- Yep.
- I love this color.|- Let me see that.
- Oh, you guys should|not use this brand.|- Why not?
- Because they test|their products on animals.|- So?
Look, have you seen what they do|to those poor animals?
Well, I am much more|of a people person.
I'd like to feed all the hungry,|little children of the world.
I'd much rather help my fellowman|than some animal.
- Spare a dollar?|- Get away from me, you bum!
Buffy! Can't you see|he's just hungry?
Here you go, sir.|A nice sandwich.
- See?|- I said a dollar, bitch!
God.|Look at this place.
It's a circus.
Hello. I'm Gail Hailstorm,|author of the book,|You're Dead, I'm Rich.
A small college town|is in shock...
after the unthinkable|has happened:
a brutal killing spree|that left one teen dead--
That's it. Two teens dead...
and this small town|shaken and stirred.
- It's times like these--|- Police are combing|the area for clues.
There are no witnesses|available at this time.
There are no suspects|in custody.
Police are asking anyone|to come forward.
Reporting live for Black TV.|White folks are dead and we're|getting the fuck out of here!
Grab your shit|and let's go, motherfucker!
Hey, do you think the press is gonna|wanna talk to us?
Oh, girl, no. The press|only wants to interview the most|ignorant person they can find.
I'm on TV! Oh, shit!|First Cops, now this!
Oh, man, I'm gonna be|a star, son!
- What can you tell us about Drew?|- Well, she had the fat ass.
- I mean, it was like bang!|- How close were you to the victim?
Real close.|Until the roofies wore off.
Then she woke up talking about|pressing charges.
So I just pulled my tongue|out of her ass and left.
What would have been|your last words to Drew?
Run, bitch! Run!
Hey, yo, dawg.|Does this shirt make me look gay?
What about now?
- Nah. Yeah.|- Cool?
Here. Take one, guys.|Don't forget: election's Tuesday.
"Don't forget:|election's Tuesday."
Ah! Goddamn it!|Son of a bitch!
What's the matter, honey?
My report card.
Well, at least|you got one "A."
Yeah. I did, huh?
You're so smart.
- Hey, has anybody seen Bobby?|- Nah.
You know what?|That kid is always late.
I don't get it.|He lives so close.
See you later,|Hairy Mama, Bubba, Jim,
Big Jim, Little Jim,|Slim Jim, everybody.
I'll see you later. Ciao, Ding.|All right.
- I'd sure like to get in them pants.|- Really?
Yeah. What size are these?
- Hey, Bobby.|- Hey, baby.
- How you doing?|- Good.
- You guys see all|the reporters out there?|- Yeah.
Saying that girl Drew Decker|got killed last night.
- You know what? I think I knew her.|- Really?
- She had a brother named Steve?|- Yeah.
Long hair, pretty little mouth,|perfect ass?
- That was her.|- Nah, I was talking about Steve.
Whatever happened|to him?
Do you guys think it's strange|that she got killed...
exactly one year|after we,
you know,|killed that guy?
Hey, Cindy,|that was an accident.
Was it, Greg?
Would you look|at what they're doing?
When are we gonna do|stuff like that, huh?
- You like that, baby?|- Yeah, that's different.
- You like that?|- Oh, I love that.
Oh, I love|when you play with my ass.
I'm not playing|with your ass.
- Ray!|- Oh, my bad.
Come on, man!|Hey, Bobby, put on some music.
Here. Putt his on.
Yeah, that's the shit|right here!
What? It's a classic.
Put on the radio, man.
- What? It was laundry day.|- What the fuck is--
- Hey. Come over here.|- What?
- Just get a little closer to me.|- Something you're gonna tell me?
- Bobby, what are you doing?
I just want you to touch it.|Just touch it. Come on.
- Uh--|- Just a little bit. Come on.
- Ow!|- Oh, yeah, that's|what I'm talkin' about.
Oh, my God! Shit!
God, Cindy--|Oh, shit!
- Oh, my God.|- What was that?
I think|we hit something.
Bobby, look at my car, man!|My dad's gonna freak!
I didn't see it.|It came out of nowhere.
- Oh, my God, we hit a boot.|- Where's the foot?
I don't know.
It's a body!
- Oh, shit, is he alive?|- I don't know.
- Well, check it out.|- I can't.
- Shit!|- We have to call the police.
- No way. I ain't going to jail.|- We have to!
Cindy, do you know what they do|to young boys in prison?
And all those sex-starved|convicts just waiting|for a fresh piece of meat.
Hey, you're right, Cindy.|Maybe we should call the police.
Oh, yeah,|That's a great idea, Ray.|But what about Brenda, huh?
You think she wants|to go to jail?
This is manslaughter, okay?|We're all gonna fry for this.
- We're looking at 10 to 15 years.|- Shut up, Bobby!
- It's okay. I'm fine.|- Alcohol all over.|- We're in so much trouble.
- I'm fine.|- Don't blame|that shit on me, Ray.
- Look, we'll get rid of the body.|- Unnecessary.
- Now you're thinking.|- We'll dump him in the ocean.|- Not the ocean, the pier.
- Guess I'll be leaving now.|- That's a great idea.
- What about the alcohol?|- We'll get rid of it.
Come on. It'll be all right.
- Come on. Hurry up. Let's go.|- Put him in the trunk.
- I won't have anything to do with this!|- Shut up!
Cindy, come on.|We'll just pretend it never happened.
You know, like the time we got drunk|and we went down on each other.
- I'll get his arm.|- I'll grab I'll grab|his other arm. His ass.
We'll take him down to Williamson Cove|and we'll dump him in there.
The sharks'll take care|of the evidence.
Oh, my God,|someone's coming.
- Oh, shit. It's Shorty.|- Brenda, take care of him.
Shorty, I know you ain't driving|without no papers.
I got papers,|blunts, bongs,
all the ingredients|to make a high nigga pie.
- Hey, yo, can I help you?|- Yo, what's up, Ray?
- Yo, son, you all need jumper cables?|- Nah, we're cool.
Oh, good, 'cause I left|my roach clip at home.
- Go home, Shorty.|- Yeah, I-I'll see you later.
- Get the trunk closed.|- It won't close.
I'll do it.
Hold on. Hold on. Put him down.|He's heavy. Oh, God.
Okay, look. On three we dump him|over the ledge.
Wait, wait, wait.|Shouldn't we at least check his wallet?
- For what?|- Shit, he might have some money.
We already committed murder.|We might as well rob his ass.
- I'll take the credit cards.|- I want his jewelry.|- I'm gonna take his drawers.
- Get off! Hey, yo, get off!|His drawers are mine! Yo!
- I got me a gold ring.|- Credit cards.
- All right, let's get him in the water.|- I don't think I can, Greg.
- It's not too late.|- Shut up, okay?
- Christ, already. I'll do it.|- Just get him in the water.
Okay. One, two,
Right now we make a pact.|We take this to our grave.
- Agreed?|- Agreed.|- Agreed.
- Agreed?|- Agreed.
Say it, Cindy. Say it!
We take this to our grave. Say it!
We take this to our grave. Say it.
Greg, chill. Come on.|You're hurting her.
We take this|to our grave. Ow.
And we never|mention this again.
- The guy we just killed.|- Well, you just mentioned it, Greg.
Stupid bitch, man.
- God. I hate him.|- It's gonna be okay, baby.|It's gonna be okay.
I promise. Just touch it again.|Come on. Please.
- You have to move on, Cindy.|That's all behind us now.|- Exactly.
- It's a coincidence.|- Greg's right, Cindy.
I mean, what do you think|we're in, a horror movie?
Yeah, you guys are right.|If we were,
they'd probably cast some ding bat|like Jennifer Love Huge Tits to play me.
Yeah, or they'd cast people|in their late twenties,|early thirties to play us.
- Kenny, get the camera ready.|Here. Hold my gum.
- Sheriff, Sheriff,|can I get a statement?|- No comment.
Damn. Who do I have to screw around here|to get a stupid story?
Hey! Hey, no running.
- Slow it down!|- Blow me!
Hi. Gail Hailstorm.|Field Reporter, Hard Story.
Special Officer Doofy.
Oh, hi, Doofy. Doofy, listen.|Is there a problem on campus?
- No comment. No comment.|- Okay. Okay.
You know, you look awfully young|to be a police officer.
- I'm 25 and a half years old.|- Ooh!
- Yeah, that's this many.|- Ah, so big.
Yeah. That's big.
Well, you don't look|a day over 12.
Except for the big head|and glazed-over look in your eyes.
- Ooh, was that drool?|- Yeah. I for got to swallow.
Don't worry,|'cause I never forget.
- Would you remind me|not to do that again?|- Sorry.
Due to the recent tragedy, the sheriff|and me, your principal,
will be questioning all students|throughout the day.
Wow. Sounds like we've got the makings|of a serial killer on our hands.
Yeah, I'm not supposed to say.|It's official police business.
Hey, Doofy, what do you say you and I|go inside my van over there...
and, uh, get to know|each other a little better?
- Would you like that?|Yeah, that van right there.|- That van?
- Yeah, okay, let's go. Come on.|- Oh!
A terrible tragedy|and an unbearable loss.
It's days like today|that we need prayer in school.
It starts to unravel|the very moral fabric|of our society.
Here you go, baby.
Go to your daddy.
I'll see you after class.
- Sweet!|- All right!
Okay, class, who would like to give|their oral presentation first?
- Oh!|- Anybody?
- Yes!|- Anybody else?
- Okay. Can I start?|- Yeah.
Okay, my presentation|is on the First Amendment.
And it began on May 25, 1787 in Philly|with George Washington.
And it states, and I quote,
"When our Founding Fathers|argued the passage|of our glorious Constitution--"
The First Amendment gives us the right|to say what we want--
Oh, shut the fuck up!
So, who's next?
Uh, Cindy Campbell.
Isn't she the daughter|of, well, you know--
- Oh, yeah, you know,|old Mrs., uh--|- Old Mrs.--
Yeah. Yeah,|the one and only--
The one and only.
- Why, hello, Cindy.|- Hi, Principal Squiggman.
- Thanks, Doofy.|- It's Special Officer Doofy today,|Cind.
Now, Cindy, Sheriff has some questions|that he would like to ask you today.
- What is that... god-awful smell?|- I don't know.
I got a poopie.
Did you just say|that you went poopie?
- Yeah. It was good.|- Mm.
- Get him out of here.|- Yes.
- Thank you, Doofy.|- Okay.
You should now go back|to Special Ed.
- Okay. Salute.|- Maybe a change of underwear, son.
- Bye, Doofy.|- Bye, Cind.
- How are you, Cindy?|- Fine.
- How are you, Sheriff?|- Bloated, constipated.
Got a boil on my ass|the size of a walnut.|You know, the usual.
Cindy, I want to ask you|some questions about Drew Decker.
- I didn't really know her.|- Oh, come on. Sure you do.
No. I mean,|I didn't really know her.
I've been in this game a longtime.|Don't bullshit a bullshitter.
Tell me about Drew. What|was she like in bed, Cindy?
Tried to get you.|It's an old police trick.
It's an old police trick.|You didn't fall for it.|Good for you, kid.
All right, shower up!
Yo, Dugan, man,|nice play, yo. Word up.
Johnson, what a block, baby.
Word up. Woodward. Nice ass.
Yo, Greg, what's up?|You gonna hit the showers or what?
No, man. I think I'm gonna workout,|beat the bag a little.
Suit yourself, kid. All right.|Last one in the shower's a rotten egg!
Come on, y'all!|I'm gonna get y'all!
Don't let Uncle Ray catch you!
Who did this? Huh?|Where are you?
This isn't funny, all right?
A small dick's like a disability, man!
Would you make fun of a guy|in a wheelchair? Huh? Would you?
Come on out here,|you sick fuck!
I'll kick the shit|out of you right now! All right?
It's not the size|of the hammer,
it's the nail|you're throwing it at!
It's a shame how she died.
- She was such a nice girl.|- Yeah, she used to baby-sit|my brother Doofy.
- He had the biggest crush on her.|- Ray, you're a dead man.
Hey, hey, hey, hey,|hey, hey, hey, hey.
You wanna get|butt-naked and wrestle?
- Bring it on, Ray!|- Hold my earrings. Where's my Vaseline?
- Take it easy. What's the problem?|- I'll show you the problem.
They-They turned the hot water off|in the showers, all right?
Laugh it up, you guys.|Big laugh.
You know what?|You can all go to hell!
Greg, you're not the only one|who got one.
Oh, you mean|Bobby's got a baby dick too?
No. I was talking|about the note.
I got one too.
- Somebody knows.|- That's bullshit, Cindy.
Someone's just trying|to fuck with us.
We have to call|the police, Greg.
You call the police,|and I'll kill you myself.
- You're hurting her, man.|- And you know what?
That goes for all of you guys.
That psycho wants|a piece of me, bring it on.
But I'm not going to jail.|You got that?
What's everybody|talkin' about?
Just forget it, Shorty.|You already know too much.
Aren't they beautiful?
- Buffy!|- Contestant number one!
Very good.|And contestant number two.
Very good.|And contestant number three.
Buffy! That's my girl!
- That's my girlfriend!|- Yeah, that's my girlfriend too!
- Hey, kiss my ass!|- Yeah, I'm hitting that too!
- All right, Buffy!|- Hey, shut the hell up, man!
- The best pussy I ever had!|- What, you want a piece of me?
Now the talent portion|of the competition.
Oh, you guys, I'm gonna go|downstairs for a closer seat.|See you after the show.
Number three, Buffy Gilmore.
Hey, you know what? I'm gonna|go hit the head. You want me|to bring you back anything?
No, no, no. I'm good, man.|But hurry back. She's gonna perform.
- Don't worry. I'll be back.|- Good evening, Buffy.
And what will be|your talent for this evening?
Acting. I'll be doing|a dramatic reading.
Buffy Gilmore|doing a dramatic reading.
Hey, do that thing from Baywatch!|She's running down the beach!
Lookout, Greg!|Look behind you!
- It's him! It's the killer!|- Huh?
Oh, my God!|Somebody do something!
Somebody do something!
He's killing him!
- He's killing him!|- Must be an original piece.
He's killing him!
She's good. She's good.
- What's wrong with you people?|- That's fantastic.
You fucking bastards!|Why won't anyone help?
- Amazing.|- She's the next Pamela Lee.
Oh, God!|Oh, God! Don't!
Greg, hold on!
Give it up for Buffy Gilmore!|Beautiful.
I think we have a winner,|ladies and gentlemen.|Miss Buffy Gilmore!
Buffy, wait.|You have to go back on stage.
- No. I have to get to Greg.|- But you won!
- They're calling your name.|- There's a killer--
- I won?|- They're calling your name. Go.
- Buffy, what happened? What about Greg?|- Oh, fuck Greg. I won.
- Congratulations!|- Oh, out of my way, loser!
Miss Buffy Gilmore!
Give me my crown, bitch.
There's no sign|of him anywhere.
- He could've taken the body.|- That's impossible, Cindy.
- There's no blood.|There's nothing. Look around.|- I bet it's just Greg playing...
another one of his dumb jokes.
He's gonna turn up. I'm sure of it.|He's probably at my house|waiting for us right now,
- you guys.|- All right, fine.
But you know what?|I'm gonna look around some more, so--
- You mind catching|a ride home with Buffy?|- Yeah, no problem.
- All right, fine.|- Call me later.
- Hello.|- Hello, Cindy.
- Who is this?|- It's me, Bobby.
You know, your boyfriend.
Yeah, I'm sorry. I guess|I'm a little jumpy lately.
- Hey, any sign of Greg?|- No.
- Do you want me to come by?|- No.
I'm just gonna take a bath,|and then I'm gonna go to bed.
Okay. I'd really like|to see you, but-- I love you.
Aw. I love you too, baby.
Bobby, I told you--
I still know|what you did last Halloween.
Who is this?
- Hello.|- I'm gonna kill you.
- I'm gonna slice you up.|- Who is this?
- I'm gonna chop you like liver.|- What do you want?
I'm in the house.
Do you know where I am?
I could be anywhere.|I'm like the wind, baby.
Yeah. Where am I?
Um, you're-you're|behind the couch.
What? How do you know that?
I can, um, see your feet.
Ah! Okay, turn around.
Close your eyes.|No peeking.
Yeah. No. No. No.
Hey, no peeking.|No peeking. Turn around.
Okay, now you look.
Now do you know|where I am? You don't.
No, Mr. Killer.|I don't know where you are.
I'll give you a big clue.
Oh! I gotta stop drinking.
- Grandma!|- Ow, baby!
Oh, my hip!
White woman in trouble off the 744--
Are you okay? I heard screaming.|What's going on?
- Bobby, he was here.|- Shh.
- The killer was here, Bobby.|- It's okay.
- I can explain that.|- Oh, my God.
A friend gave 'em to me.|Cindy. Cindy.
Cindy! Cindy! Cindy!
It's me, Cind.
Cindy, you know me. Cindy.
I know you've had a rough night, Cindy,|so I won't keep you.
I just want you to look at some photos.|Tell me what you think.
- No?|- No.
- I'm sorry, Sheriff.|- You sure?
Okay, you're free to go.|Do you have somebody picking you up?
- Yeah.|- Oh. Just--
Just check|that one out again.
- Mm, no.|- No? No? Well, worth a shot.|All right, thanks.
- Guess what I just did|with those hookers we busted.|- No way.
All the way, man! Yes, yes.|Watch this. Doofy!
- Yeah?|- Come on. Come on.
Special Officer Doofy reporting.
Hey, Doofy,|smell my fingers.
- What's that?|- That's when you know|you've become a man, Doofy!
Hey, Terry,|smell my finger.
- What the hell is that?|- My ass.
- Get the hell|out of here, Doofy.|- Doofy.
- Mom said get home now.|- Tell Mom I'm on official|police business.
- Cindy, are you okay?|- Hey, hey, hey.|No talking to the witness.
- Go get in the car, Doofy.|She's coming with us.|- Does Mom know?
- Yeah, Doofus.|- Mom says when I wear this badge,
you're supposed to treat me|like a man of the law.
Mom also said for you|to stop sticking your dick|in the vacuum cleaner.
- Oh!|- Oh!
Okay, three, two--
- Oh, no. Gosh darn.|- What now?
- It's just that there's all|these numbers with deci--|- What, can't you count?
- No, I can count,|but there's really--|- Let me make it easy for you.
This little piggy went to the market.|This little piggy stayed home.
Now, if this little piggy doesn't roll|the goddamn camera--
- I'm gonna put my foot|up his fuckin' ass--|- We're live, Gail.
Gail Hailstorm standing out front|of the police station...
where I'm going to try and get a glimpse|of Cindy Campbell,
the young girl who was attacked|earlier this evening.
- You're on my foot, fat shit!|- Sorry, G--
- What did I say?|- "Don't ever step|on Gail's shoes."
- Why not?|- Because Gail wears Prada shoes.
- You idiot.|- I'm a bad man.
- Cindy, can we get a statement?|- Buffy Gilmore, Miss Teen.
- She's not talking.|- Is it true the police|have someone in custody?
- Come on, Cindy.|- Cindy, your ass looks fat!
- Good shot.|- Come on.
- All right, who copped a feel?|- Gail, it was me.
- Oh, my God.|- It was an accident, Gail.
I only touched it,|the top of the breast.
- It was so tender and juicy.|- Shut up!
- Yo.|- Hello, Shorty. What are you doing?
Nothin'. Sittin' here watchin' the game.|Smokin' some bud.
Are you all alone?
- Wassup?|- Wassup?
What the--|Who's that?
Yo, pick up the phone.
- Wassup?|- Wassup?
Yo, Dookie,|pick up the phone!
- Yo.|- Wassup?
- What you doin', son?|- Nothin'. Just chillin', killin'.
So you think|Bobby did it?
I don't know.|But he was there, Buffy.
I knew there had to be something.|He's just too perfect.
Handsome, smart,|good in bed.
- What did you say?|- Uh--
Hey, Cind.|Got your ice pack for your hand.
- Ow!|- Sorry.
I'll get you one for your head.
No, no, that's okay, Doofy.
Hey, we're gonna get that guy|you dumped in the water. Yeah.
I'll be next door|if you need me.
Buffy, you told him?
The moron overheard a conversation|Greg and I were having.
- Yeah, but what|if he says something?|- Who's gonna believe...
a retarded retard|like him anyway?
- Hello.|- Hello, Cindy.
- Guess what.|- No!
- You got the wrong guy.|- No!
- Doofy!|- It's not Bobby.
Who is this?
- Doofy! Doofy!|- Oh, my God.
I said don't disturb me|while I'm cleaning my room!
I heard Bobby got out|this morning.
I haven't seen him around.|Is he pissed?
You mean since|you branded him the Candy man?|No. His heart is broken.
Yo, son. It's like|I seen this all before.
They had a killer at|your old high school, Shorty?
No, it was in this movie Scream.
Same dialogue and everything.|This is ill.
- How did it end?|- I don't know.
Some niggas started shooting|up in the movie theater,|so we just broke out.
- No doubt.|- Okay, I say we all|just stick together.
Tonight everyone|meet at my house.
And bring some friends.|But don't tell everyone.|Try to keep it quiet.
Yo! Party at Cindy's house!|Drunk white women for everybody!
Ray, if you see Bobby,|tell him I love him.
Okay. If I see Bobby,|I'll tell him I love him.
- Jesus!|- It's okay. It's all right.|It's just me, baby.
- What, you don't still|think it's me, do you?|- No.
It's just that somebody|did try to kill me.
- And the police said|I scared him away.|- I know. He called me last night.
You see, it couldn't have been me.|I was in jail last night. Remember?
You're the best.
I'm sorry.|Please understand.
Understand what?|That my girlfriend would rather|call me a killer than touch me?
- That's not true, Bobby.|- Then what is it?
What is it?|She's gone and she's not coming back.
- It's been over a year, Cindy.|- But Ginger was such an important|part of the Spice Girls.
- Oh, you gotta move on, baby.|- Oh!
I'm sorry if my complicated life...
is an inconvenience|to your perfect existence.
Okay, everybody, listen up.
Let me just say, uh,
the killing of these teenagers|has been tragic, but, uh--
Hey, you know, shit happens.
- Yes, Miss Thunderstorm.|- Have they found|Cindy Campbell's father?
- No.|- Isn't he a suspect?
That is classified information.|Where are you getting that?
I'm sorry, but my sources|are strictly confidential, Sheriff.
Hello. Who is this?
You wanna kill me?
Oh, God. Hold on.
Cindy, it's for you.
All right,|knock it off, Buffy.
Now, as you all have heard,|there is a killer in town...
and the police have asked us to give you|the following safety tips.
Stay in well-lit areas.
Do not travel alone|whenever possible.
Always wipe front to back.
And remember, never, ever|believe someone...
when they tell you|that shaving your pubic hair...
will rid you|of crab infestation.
Now, I understand|this is a difficult time|for you young ladies.
So if anyone needs|to come to my office to talk,
I am here for you.
- What a crock of shit.|- It's not, Buffy!
Come in, dear. Have a seat.|Take off your bra if you'd like.
What can I do for you,|Cindy?
I need to talk.|See, I have this problem...
and I don't know|who to tell.
- Not feeling so fresh?|- Huh?
Feminine odorand itching|got you down?
Uh, no. No, not that.
Then what is it?
I have a terrible secret.
Well, Cindy, we all have|our little secrets.
Sometimes we do things|we're not so proud of.
Some for money,
others to gain the athletic edge|on the competition.
Sometimes those secrets|come back to haunt us.
- Aah!|- Do you know what I mean?
Yes, I do, um, Miss Mann.|Thanks for ball--
I mean, all your help.|I have to go to class.
- Buffy, are you coming?|- I'll catch up with you guys in a sec.
Who put you up|to this, Cindy?
Lose the cape.|It's way too '90s horror.
Oh, so what movie is this from,|Die, Cheerleader, Die?
Wanna play psycho killer?|Can I be the helpless cheerleader?
Oh, so this is where|I'm supposed to beg for my life?
Please, Mr. Killer,|don't kill me.
So is this where|I'm supposed to bleed?
Oh, look,|I'm bleeding!
Oh, yeah,|I'm supposed to run, right?
Okay. I'm running!|I'm running! Help!
Help! Now I'm gonna fall|and break my leg, leaving me helpless.
There you go, Mr. Scary Killer.|I'm panicking now.
Oh, God!|Somebody please help me!
Oh, God, no!
Oh, now what?
I guess this is the big climax.|Hope you don't mind if I fake it. Aah!
Oh, look at me.|I'm all dead.
I'm a gross, scary severed head.|Come on. Please.
Do you know who I am? I'm Miss Teen.|You're really giving me a headache.
And you got blood|all over my Gucci sweater.|I hope you're gonna pay for that.
Ah! I will not be ignored|by the likes--
- I'm gonna jump!|- Phil, get back in there.
- No!|- What are you doing up there?
- Be reasonable.|- I can't take this fucking job...
or those greasy|shithead teenagers anymore!
- I'm going to end it all!|- Wait! Hold on!|We're getting help for you!
Now we know Bobby's not the killer.|So who is?
I don't know.
If the killer|was in your house last night,|why didn't he just kill you then?
Because he's just|messing with us.
Don't you see?|He's got us right where he wants us.
We can't go to the police.|He's just out there|watching us and waiting for us.
What are you|waiting for, huh?
What are you waiting for?
What are you|waiting for?
What am I waiting for?
- What am I waiting for?|- What are you waiting for?
Oh, my God.
Ray, I still don't think|this party is a good idea.
- You know I'm not gonna|let nothin' happen to you.|- I just don't feel right.
- Why can't we just|do something else?|- How about we go to the movies?
Huh? You like that?|See a little movie, huh?
- Hey! This is my song!|- Hey!
- You know they gave me|a shout-out on the album, right?|- What?
Did I tell you how sexy you look|in my jersey?
- I do, Ray?|- Yes.
I like it. Hey, get up.|Go over there. Let me see it.
Ooh! Yes, I like that.
- You like that? You like that?|- Yeah. Hey!
- Hey, put this on with it.
- Ray, you are so freaky.|- That's right. You know|I'm freaky, girl.
Go on. Pull it.|Pull it up.
Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ah, ahh!
Yeah. Here. Put this on with it.
- Are you sure?|- Go on, girl. Go on. Pull it on.
- Okay.|- Goon.
- I like that look.|- Ooh! I'm bad.
Here. Put this on with it.
Go on, girl. Put it on.
Yeah. Put that shit on there.|Come on. Just shove it on.
Do it. Yeah.|Ooh, so fucking sexy.
Come here, girl.|Bring your little sexy ass|over here. Come on!
Full speed. Charge!
Yes! Yes!|Come on! Turn around!
Turn around! Come on!
Yes, Brendan!|Take it, Brendan! Take it, Brendan!
- Who?|- Uh-- Uh, Brenda.
Put the helmet on.|No, let's role-play.|Come on. You get me.
- Come on! Come on!|- Huh?
I'm here at Lover's Lookout.
It's dark,|it's in the middle of nowhere,
and it's where hormone-driven teens|love to come and fool around.
So very likely we're about|to see someone get killed.
Okay, sure enough,|there's a girl in that car,|blouse unbuttoned, all alone.
Let's see if she'll have|a word with us.
Hi. Gail Hailstorm,|author of the new book|You're Next.
- Oh, yeah.|- Can you tell us your name?
- Well, my name's Heather.|- Can you tell us what you're|doing out here all alone?
Well, yeah, sure.|My boyfriend and I were|just, like, making out...
and then we heard a noise out there,|so he went to go check it,
but--well, that was,|like, ten minutes ago.
Yeah, yeah. Has it crossed your|little mind that your boyfriend|was probably murdered...
and you're about|to be slaughtered next?
- Really? No way!|- Way.
- Heather, good luck.|- Okay, thanks, Gail.|You're the best.
- Just as I thought. The murder|is happening as we speak.
I'm going to try and break|in to the bloodshed.|Are you getting this?
Excuse me. Heather, can you tell us|what you're feeling, honey?
Lots of pain. Gail, please help me.|Gail, please!
I'd like to help you out, kid,|but it's sweeps.|Sir, sir, can I get a word with you?
You got a lot of nerve coming here.|I'm just trying to do my job.
- Get the camera off me now!|You're dead, bitch.|- No, Kenny, keep rolling!
I'm gonna slice your head off|and shove it up his ass.|Get that camera off me!
Oh, my God, Kenny!|Kenny, move your fat ass!
Kenny! Oh, my God,|he's right behind you!
This man is chasin' Miss Gail.
I'm so scared right now.
I just want to say...
to the family|of my cameraman, Kenny,
I am so sorry.
This was my interview,
It's all my fault.
- You want some popcorn?|- Uh-uh. I brought me|a little snack of my own.
- You want some chicken?|- Nah.
Mm-hmm. For all y'all talkers|up in here, it's time|to keep it down right now.
Shh, back at you. Shh!
Why they actin' already?|It ain't nothin' but the previews.
The largest ship|the world had ever known.
Its 400 passengers and crew|on a maiden voyage|to a brave new world.
A journey that would change|their lives forever.
I'm the king of the world!|Whoo-hoo!
Get your ass back down there, boy!
- I'm gonna go to|the bathroom real quick.|- The movie about to come on.
I gotta go to the bathroom.|Here. Take your hot sauce.
Hurry up, man.|Don't be long.
Back up!|Let him through!
You can move back some.|You don't own the theater.
And they're off!
It's number three in the lead.|Number two close behind.
And number three|is the winner!
Number two has placed,|and number four to show.
Next week's Triple Crown|starts at 2:30.
Be here early.
Hey, who was that?
Go ahead.|Do it again. Do it again.
Mm-mmm!|Don't goin there!
Lord, I'm gonna have a heart attack!
Man, this is|some scary shit!
Oh, I am scared!
- Excuse me.|- I think I paid my money like|everybody else up in here.
- ...out of her favor--|- That ain't no man.
- You can see her real hair right there!|- Do you mind?
I know you better|get outta my face!
Outta my face!|Outta my face!
This is all me up in here.|You handle that.
- Will you shut the fuck up!|- Yeah!
Mmm, mmm.|This movie is good.
Hey, baby.|You came back just in time.
She's about to get it on|with Shakespeare.
- She dressing like a man--|- Shut up.
Yeah, I got you.|I got you on camera.
You on Candid Camera now.
You ain't know that.
Hello. Hey, girl.|Uh-uh. I'm in the movie.
Shakespeare In Love.|Uh-uh. Ooh! You lying.
For Christ's sake,|will you just shut your trap!
- Shut up!|- Hold on.
I don't know why y'all|is actin' like this.
My girlfriend already seen the movie.|She said they don't even stay together|in the end.
Give me that.
Will you sit down.
Your ass is grass.
- This is for Thelma!|- And Louise!
This is for talking|through The Fugitive!
- You ruined Schindler's List.|- Jackie Chan movies.
- Boogie Nights!|- And Big Momma's House!
And I cannot marry the daughter|of Sir Robert De Lesseps.
Um, you guys,|there's a few too many people.
Oh, honey, please don't throw--|Hey, you guys, stop.
Hey! Hey, please!|That's my dad's!
- No, don't touch--Ah, no!|- Do you have more beer?
- Do you have more beer?|- Um, yeah. Uh, check in the garage.
No, no, no, no!|Don't!
Kitty, you scared me.
Horsey.|Oh, you scared me too.
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!|Please, don't!
Please! I'm just a day player!
Oh, my God!
Chug! Chug! Chug!|Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!|Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!
Oh, Bobby. Bobby.|I was worried about you.
I thought the killer got to you|before I could.
I wanna go upstairs.|There's something I wanna show you.
- Yeah.|- Oh, yeah.
- Hey, party on!|- Yeah!
- So--|- So.
Here we are... again.
And, you know,|if you're not ready,
I am ready.
- You are?|- Yeah.
I can't keep fighting|these urges.
I have to just|give in to them...
and let them flow.
- Bobby?|- Huh?
I have been so selfish.
This is like a scene|from a movie or something.
Only it isn't a movie, Bobby.
This is real life.
It's all a movie, baby.
There's the sound guy.|There's the script supervisor.|How ya doin', baby?
- Bobby?|- What?
What I mean|is that in real life...
you have to enjoy|each moment.
Can I tell you a secret?
I see dead people.
Man, this shit is awesome!
Yo, son, we gotta roll|some more of that shit!
We don't have|anymore papers, man.
We don't have|anymore papers.
Oh, man!|What can we use to make a bong?
Toke! Toke! Toke!|Toke! Toke! Toke! Toke!
- Toke! Toke! Toke! Toke!|Toke! Toke! Toke! Toke!|- Yeah!
Oh, shit, son!
Toke! Toke! Toke! Toke!|Toke! Toke! Toke! Toke!
- This some good shit!
- Bobby! I've never done this before.|- What?
It's okay. It's okay.
It's just like--|It's like sucking on a Tootsie Roll Pop.
- A Tootsie Pop?|- Yeah, a cherry-flavor one.
- Oh.|- With the fudge in the middle?
Just like that.
Just like that, baby.
I never could wait|to get to the chewy middle.
- You know what? Let me.|- Oh. Okay.
Guess it's been a while.
It's very, uh, '70s of you.
Oh, yeah.|Oh, Bobby!
Come here, Bobby!|I want it now!
Oh, man,|am I fuckin' stoned!
Yeah, me too, son.
Hey, you guys hear that?
- Hello.|What's your favorite scary movie?|- Hello?
Let me talk to her. Shh!
I'm gonna gut you like a pig!
Oh, yeah! Oh!
Yeah! What's my name, Bobby?
- What's my name, bitch?|- Ow! God! It's Cindy!
Whose is it, Bobby?|Whose is it, Bobby?
Oh, my God!
- Whoo-hoo!|- I got one. I got one.|Here it goes. Ready?
That was the illest rhyme|I ever seen, son!
Bobby...|where were you tonight?
- What?|- I was just curious.
What took you so long|to get here?
Why you so curious?
I don't know.
I thought it would fit|the '90s horror cliche...
if you turned out|to be the killer.
Oh, so, what? You think|I killed Buffy and Greg?
Buffy and Greg are dead?
- I thought you knew that.|- Oh, my God!
Bobby, turn around!|It's the killer!
- Oh, my God! Bobby! Bobby!|- Cindy. Help me.
- Bobby, it's okay.|- Gimme the gun. Gimme-
It's gonna be okay, Bobby.
Yo, wait for me!|There's a killer in the house!
There's ass, blood|and guts everywhere!
Someone done gone crazy,|son!
- We all go a little crazy sometimes.|- Bobby, no!
Oh, shit, son!
Oh, my God!
Cindy, he shot me in the lungs.
You wanna hit this shit?
Just like my mom puts on|her spaghetti, baby.
Oh, my God! Ray, you've gotta help me!|Bobby's gone crazy!
Why are you doing this, Bobby?
Why? Why? You hear that, Ray?
I think she wants|a motive.
- Did Scream have a plot?|- No.
Did I Know What You Did Last Summer|make any sense?
Don't think so!
What about the sequel?|What was with that fat,|white Jamaican kid?
- I wanna kill that motherfucker.|- It was bad casting, Bobby.
How about this for a motive?|Lack of sex!
It can cause serious|deviant behavior.
- I thought you loved me.|- Oh, I did, baby.
I did. But abstinence can make you|discover new things about yourself.
That's right, Cindy. I'm gay.
And in case you haven't noticed,|so is Ray.
What? I ain't gay.
- What are you talking about?|You took me to that club.|- So, they play good music.
- What about our trip|to San Francisco, then?|- I wanted to go shopping.
- But you made love to me.|- No. First of all, you sucked my--
Whatever, Ray!|I don't want to talk about this now.
The point is, I'm a new man,|and I'm ready to leave all this|behind and start a new life.
- So you killed all your friends?|- Oh, no.
And maybe Shorty,|but that wasn't planned or anything.
But here's the genius part.
We're copycatting a serial killer|that already exists.
- It's the perfect crime, Cindy.|- But wait! There's more!
Hang on to your seat, baby,|'cause this one's a screamer!
- I'll be back.|- Uh-oh.
Move your big ass.|Come on.
What are you gonna do,|frame him?
Nah. We're just havin' a little bit|of fun with old daddio.
The police are gonna find|you and daddy both dead,
and me and Ray are the only survivors|of a maniac's revenge.
- You ready? I'm ready.|- You ready? I'm ready to do this shit.
- Come on. Come on. All right.|- All right.
- Come on!|- Give it to me. No!
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
- Ready? All right. Let's do this.|- Wait, wait. Ready.
- Come on. Come on.|- Ready.
Give it to me!
No! Wait, wait,|wait, wait, wait!
- Remember what we talked about?|To the side.|- I know.
- How many times|we gonna go over this?|- Okay.
Stop. Just--|All right. Trust me, okay?
- All right. I'm ready.|- Trust me. I got this shit. Ready?
- Wait, wait, wait!|- I'm about to cut your throat, boy!
Stop acting like a little girl.|Come on. Come on!
- You're right, you're right,|you're right. Yeah, come on!|- Come on. You ready?
No! You guys are psychos!
You've seen|one too many TV shows!
No! Watching television shows|doesn't create psycho killers!
Cancelin' TV shows does!
The Wayans Brothers|was a good show, man!
It was a good-ass show,|and we didn't even get a final episode!
Take it easy!|I'm feelin' a little woozy here!
It's my turn.|Give me the knife.
Fuck outta here.|Ain't nobody stabbin' me.
All right, all right.|Hold on a second.
Just give me a moment.|Ah. One--
Oh, yeah. That's it.
Are you okay?
I thought I told you|not to have a party unless I was here.
But, Dad, you were here.|You were in the closet.
Oh, yeah, that's right. Did you get some|girlfriends' numbers for me?
- Dad, they're dead.|- Ah, you know, I can't get a break.
What's that? Is that the cops?
Okay, okay, listen, honey.|Help me up now.
Uh-- Uh-If the cops come, tell 'em|I'm a plumber, okay?
You had a leaky faucet, and you|called, and they sent me over.|We don't know each other.
Dad, Dad, put your arms down.
- What the hell's goin' on here?|- Sheriff, it's a bloodbath in there.
- He was right here! I swear it!|- Who was?
The killer!|The guy that murdered all my friends!
And the sick bastard planted drugs|all in the house there.
- All over the place.|- Dad. Stop it.
All right, Cindy.|I'm gonna have to take you|down to the station.
I'm cool, though, right?
- I'm okay?|- Let's-- Let's go, Cindy.
Cindy. Call me.
Daddy'll get you out, honey.
Okay. Let's go over this again.
- You say it was an accident.|- Yes.
- He was on the road.|- And you think he came back|to get revenge?
- It has to be him, Sheriff.
Here, Sheriff.|They wanted me to give this to you.
- That'll be all, Doofy.|- Okay.
- I'm gonna go, then. All right.|- All right.
I'm sorry, Cindy.|It wasn't the man you guys killed.
His name was David Keegan.|Some fishermen found his body|a few weeks later.
- He's buried in Lakewood Cemetery.|- That's impossible.
- Then I don't know who it could be.|- He's gotta be someone...
who was connected with all the victims,|someone who knew about the accident.
Someone who could move around|without being noticed.
Oh, my God.
She used to baby-sit my brother Doofy.|He had the biggest crush on her.
It's me, Cind.
- Doofy!|- Shit head?
- Have you seen Doofy?|- No.
- Have you seen Doofy?|Has anybody seen Doofy?|- No, Sheriff.
- No.|- Yeah.|Just went out the back, Sheriff.
Shit, son. Yo, what the deal?
Yo, if y'all watchin'|this tape right now,
that means|I didn't make it.
Either I'm a prisoner,|or worse, dead.
But either way it goes,|I'm gonna tell you all the rules|to survive this situation.
Rule number one:|You gotta be quick.
Rule number two:|Don't fall down.
And rule number three:|Whatever you do, never look back.
Y'all wish me luck.
Snatch and run, y'all!
Come back here, you motherfuckers!|Son of a bitch!
This isn't easy for me.
I know we've been|together a longtime,
but I found somebody else.
Okay? I'm in love.
Don't look at me like that!
We could still be friends.
You can come into my room|whenever you want.
We just can't-- No.
Okay, just one time.
Yeah. That's it!
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)