Sunday Lunch (2003)
How cool !
It's the plane coming from Bombay.
I took it last summer.
I'd really love to go to India.
To surf in California.
In Fontanella Borghese street.
If my parents can't find me I'm in trouble.
We'll catch up in the afternoon.
Ciao. Oh God, the paper !
If my mother find it...
Mine instead, still smoke weed despite she is 45 years old.
- Mine too ! - Ciao, guys.
What are you doing ? It's sunday. Shall we cuddle each other a little ?
Sorry, honey. I have rowing's training at the club.
In a week you have the race in Turin, thus you must keep training.
Forgive me, I ensure you after Turin we'll make it up for it.
Your hands must be full of calluses.
- I don't need the hands... - You silly.
- We have to meet mum at 13 ! - I know it.
The sunday lunch... Chi se lo dimentica ?
Vorrei sapere quando migrano gli storni !
- # The cannon woman... # - Rude !
Excuse me.....I was just singing ''The cannon woman'' by De Gregori.
- Then you insist ! - I respect your problem.
- Plus the fat is not a problem. - Imbecil !
I'm not your enemy. I'm by your side !
I'm by fat people, the skinny, the homosexuals, black people...
- What is going on ? - People is confused, Sofia.
- It's the result of fascism. - Whny do you always have to argue ?
I have my reasons to be nervous.
- Why do we have Berlusconi ? - Also him !
- The majority of italians doesn't feel like you. - And like me !
- I feel like dad. - Granny vote for Berlusconi.
Yes, cause she made Emilio Fede fool her !
Later I'll tell granny you called her a fool !
You can say what you want. But i'll make a hole in your ball !
- How do you feel ? - Sick.
- Did you take the pill ? - Yes.
- Now you will feel better. - Let's hope so.
- I'm controlling the comunion of the prince - Do not leave me.
Do you want to come with me ?
Do you want to come with me ? Do you know how to take it off ?
What a balcony ! Easy with that Kenzia.
It's called center of the table cause it goes here.
Otherwise we would call it "side of the table". Sit here.
- Right. Easy... - Don't go far away.
Where do you want me to go ? Do I buy the crosswords ?
- I finished it. - Even the words without scheme ?
Even the labyrinth. Good.
Prince, you have to be good !
For fuck sacke and your grampa who is in the Pantheon !
- Did i make you laugh ? - How cool prince Ascanio !
Sure ! 9 years old and he already wear the 41.
Don't give up... Keep going...
You've been great.
It's like i've raced earlier in Turin.
- And you've won. - We won togheter as the Abbagnale brothers.
- Hi, honey. - Hi, professional.
#I saw a woman... #
Is there anyone ?
Va bene così... easy. easy !
I can't keep going any longer. I see you !
Stop ! There we are.
Good... excellent, thank you.
How anxious to be in there !
Now who is there ? Hallo ?
Susan ! Hallo ?
Where are ? Where are...
On the river ! I just got down from the boat. It was a massacre.
I'm dead tired. Yes....no !
I arrive in time, wait for me at home.
You know....I use lies to survive to the boredom of marriage.
- You don't get bored with that, heh ? - No.
- Do i send the invoice to your place ? - Please ! I will pay now.
It's not possible... They are fooling me around !
- Do I open the door, madame ? - No ! I'm late, and now they will wait.
Hi mam. I'm sorry, I was stuck in the traffic.
- On sunday ? - Heh, yes.
- Hi, granny. - Hi, honey. - Hi Franca... - Hi, Massimo.
It's almost 14. The roast beef got burned.
If you don't want to come on sunday just say it !
Anytime all this bitching for 20 minutes of delay.
Actually they are 30.
- But it's fair. - Fair ?
- Hi, mum. - Hi, honey.
Miss Franca, I brought some pastries.
You know i have the colesterol at 300! Anyway thank you.
You never come to visit me, at least on sunday be punctual.
- Mum, please. I'm tired. - React !
- Leave her alone. - It's stronger than me.
Look at her, she is depressed, she has the look of it...
- She is a mummy ! - I like it.
Here other rudes people coming.
- I hope they don't bring pastries. - Here is granny's cutie !
Hi. You grown up so mutch !
- Hi granny. - Hi mum.
- MadameSignora...for you on the left.
...the middle-class lunch might seems useless..
...but I have some habits and I pretend respect.
Comunist people is respectful and anyway on sunday they eat.
- It's not an ideological problem. - Come on, Nicola.
I have 4 sons and an house to maintain.
Prepare the breakfast, bring them at school, and clean, and cook...
...bring them to private classes, to tennis, to swim, wash, iron...
- On sunday I'm dead tired ! - I'm sorry...
...any of us choose his own life.
- Call the guys, let's go ! - Sofia...
I call her 3 times a day....
...and i never ask for money ! What the fuck does she wants ? - Feel useful.
I'm so hungry !
- Easy, madame. - If I called you...
...there must be a reason. Bring back the pasta.
- Not for me, I'll wait for the second course....Sure...
Let's not kill ourself with the food and you are on diet.
- Franca, do you know who say hi ? - Who ?
- Madame Tonelli. - How dear ! Where did you meet her ?
At the Grand Hotel, at dinner by Tronchetti-Provera.
- We never have dinner without VIPs ? - If he invite me, I'll go.
- And what did you wear ? - A black tailleur, simple...
Very simple... for a minimum of 3.000 euros.
No. They borrowed it at the store.
Armani put everything available for her.
- That is my place. - What ?
That is my place since ever.
Is it your place ? I'm sorry.
When there is harmony, there is everything.
Have I told you that at the end of the month the concierge leaves ?
The neighbours don't want to pay him any longer, they will put video-intercoms.
- It's a tragedy. - Why ?
What a question ! the concierge is very useful.
When my husband was still around and we used to give parties...
...a tip was enough and used to stay all night long at the door.
- Even on sunday. - Do you think it's not good enough ?
If you are stuck in the elevator, on sunday, who is going to help you ?
- The firemen. - Sure, but they ask for big cash.
I'm sorry but i disagree.
The importance of the concierge is reactionary.
We know spanish firemen were fascist spies for Franco.
What does Franco has to do with it ? We had a concierge, Guido...
...he voted for democratic. - Guido by Sulmona.
He was very reliable. Do you remember of him ?
The concierge is a job very humiliating.
Enough ! Even on sunday ? They fired Santoro and you start ?
Whoopi Goldberg, bring me some bread. I'll eat it on the balcon.
Enough... - You are right uncle.
- You tired us with these kind of talk. - wasn't him a communist as well ?
- No. I have a liking for Berlusconi. - Cutie of your uncle !
These are sons indeed !
- Why are you laughing ? - It makes me laugh, what can I do ?
When you have sons, you don't laugh.
You could have saved this one.
Maurizio, don't tell me you have to the stadium also today ?
No, but i want to watch Stream.
- What ? - The giant screen is better than the stand.
I see. I'll go get you the roast beef.
Mum is in shape: she is nuts...
Ahhh ! Madame !
Kids, stop it !
- Madame is tired ! - Ahi...
- Madame...don't move her. - What's happened ?
- Where does it hurts ? - Ahhh !
- It's the knee, like Emerson. - Don't touch her !
- My God ! - So long, Stream ! Switch on the radio.
- Ahi... Oh, mum... - Is it all right, mum ?
Tell to Alemasc to turn off the fire below the coffee.
- Take it easy. - Give a phone call !
- (radio) Cassano keep going. - What is Rome team doing ? - They lose 3-0.
What a shakespearian sunday between your mum and the Rome team !
Fabiana, it's me.
Here is Massimo. How ''who'' ?
The lawyer. No, i didn't disappear...
Come on... No, let me finish.
I had some problems. When we meet I'll tell you.
A relative of mine was admitted at Pertini hospital.
If I remember well, your husband is sanitary director here.
Is he still ? Fantastic.
I see ? Put in the bag something for the night...
...a pullover, something for the toilette...
- And the pills.... - Cassano scored !
- It's a hospital. - Later someone of us will come.
Did oyu turn off the fire ? Good, Alemasc.
Ciao. Excuse me...
I'll take this.
- How mutch ? - 5 euros. - Here. Thanks.
- Madames Malorni ? - How is mum doing ?
She has the bone of the leg broken. we will admit her and then she will get a surgery.
- Is she in danger ? - Better not understimate...
..for further complications. The woman is strong, she is going to be fine.
The director is a friend of mine...
... and he will give you a room reserved...
...so we will avoid the queue.
- The classic privileges. - Che Guevara, if you don't like it...
...take a walk around the hospital !
Easy ! Ahi !
Oh God !
Wasn't going to be a single room ?
This is an hospital, not a clinic.
We are lucky to have a booked room !
Is there the air conditioned ?
No madame. I have bronchitis !
Let's open the window, I can't breath !
- And what about the currents ? - I want to change room.
- Did Alemasc turn off the fire ? - For God sacke ! I'm sorry sister.
- I'll be the one to change room. - I think so.
- What does it means ? Did he turn it off or not ? - Yes ! He did !
- If you have doubts, give a phone call. - My leg is broken...
..and should I think about Alemasc ? - I'm sick as well !
I'm feeling worst, excuse me... At least I know what's the problem.
I'm not faking a sickness !
Is this the appropriate moment to argue ?
I'm here almost dead and you complain ?
- You are not almost dead. - Oh Lord...I know how I am !
We can't leave her alone, we need to shift.
Yes, but tonight I can't, I must go with Massimo for dinner at half past eight.
You don't giuve up on a dinner....
...while I can stay with 4 sons...
Ok, I will stay, the store tomorrow will be closed anyway.
- Where is your husband ? - Hedied 3 years ago.
He would have found for me a room with air conditioned...
... the greatest invention of the 20th century.
(Tv) Atalanta is in shape, and looks good...
...and could troubles the other teams.
(Tv) Even the Rome one. (Maurizio) What do you say ?
- Maurizio, who are you talking to ? - With these mummies...
...bitching about Rome. What are you watching ? - Channel One.
- ''A doctor in the family''. - Wasn't the hospital enough ?
- (Tv) Cool ! It's all ours. - What do we have to listen !
(Tv) In Milan Balbo kicked Piacenza.
When your mother died, how did yuo feel ?
I've felt very lonely.
I had a sense of emptiness...
Nowever it was 12 years ago.
It doesn't seems real.
I miss her so mutch...
...cause you go to sleep and she is not around, you wake up and she is not around...
I used to go visit her on sunday...
Do you want to call, who are you calling ?
She used to give me advices...
I never followed them you know how she was...
But I miss her very mutch.
Look what a goal scored by Doni !
- You used to bring me here when I was a kid. - You loved the pizza...
...and dad allowed you to drink beer.
It was quiet a while we didn't get along togheter.
Don't worry, not my type.
- And what is your type ? - Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Hugh Grant.
Then it's easy, you can go for a walk in Corso road.
- Ther eis a guy who courts me. - What does he do ?
- He courts me. - How ?
- Come on... - and how does he looks like ?
- As Chiambretti, but he is a funny guy. - At least that.
Dad is going to wash his hands, the hospital is dirty.
Would you order a pizza capricciosa with me ?
Lady, I'm the attorney Massimo Papi.
- Attorney ? - Let me explain.
I've noticed since you arrived.
Men can be divided in two categories hypocritals and sinceres.
I am sincere and I'd like to tell you are very beautiful.
- Look... - Let me finish.
You are charming and I believe, intelligent.
- Thank you. - Let me finish please.
- The man at the table with you, is your husband ? - No.
- Boyfriend ? - However. - Better. You are ?
- Monica. - May I invite you for dinner some time ?
- But, we don't even know each other ! - Be sincere with me.
- Yes or no ? - Maybe yes.
- Do yu have a cell phone number ? - 3492839220.
- Can you repeat it one more time ? - 3492839220.
Memorized. Ciao, I will call you.
- Check out how granny is doing ? - Ok.
Mum, can you help me out ?
Giovanni, I thought you were in bed.
I must traslate a text in latin but I can't.
- Sure. - Look.
- It says ''cum pervastavisset''. What... - It's a particular form.
''Cum pervastavisset'' is ''after it devastated''...
..''with great destruction''. ''Agros''... ''the fields''.
Mum, you are super. You are better than dad.
At the college I used to help him.
- I wanted to become a teacher. - And why didn't you ?
Because you came out.
Dad is on Tv ! I almost forgot !
(Tv) On soccer market now we speak with the reporter Nicola Lojacono.
Thanks, Piero. I'm astounded !
Instead of talking about soccer, we talk about absurd ammounts of money.
Are we kidding ?
In italy there is people living with 500 euros a month of pension !
There are no structures, and you give 200.000 euros a month to that kid...
...he wants the Ferrari and he get engaged with a super chick !
The company is on the market, and we have to deal with stocks owners.
- Soccer is not a business. - I don't accept this logic !
Soccer is a game !
It's a sport with 22 strong players following a ball !
I don't accept the business politic by Silvio Berlusconi !
What does, our great president Silvio Berlusconi has to do with it !
- He has all our esteem. - I don't hold him in high regard, can I say it ?
I'm just saying, our President...hold !
He say ourt economy is in crisis and then he buys Rivaldo and Nesta !
A person like that will never have my esteem !
Di Lojacono, who write in a minor league, to President Berlusconi...
...nobody cares !
How dare you ! I've been to the Manifesto.
- You are a poor guy ! - Take your hands off !
..Restaurant La Baita, close to Raccordo Anulare.
On sunday you'll watch the games with the PayTv !
- Stop ! - So long to the presence token.
So long to october's salary.
# Ahi, nel mar che mormora... #
- Good evening. - # ..l'eco dei miei lamenti... #
Good evening, don't worry: doctors smoke more than patients.
You'll have to quit anyway, but I can't.
- How is your mother doing ? - She bugs me, it's a good signal.
I've noticed she is a woman with a slight personality.
Yes...sometime too mutch.
- Antonio Vagnozzi. - Susanna Papi.
I'm the assistent of Professor Peglioni.
- I've heard he is a very good one - One of the best in Italy.
(Franca) Don't be arrogant sister !
- What have I told you ? She bugs people, Sorry. - Don't worry about it.
- Mum, what's up ? - That sister took my remote control.
She doesn't let me watch ''I Bellissimi'' on channel 4.
- With all those naked women ! - Did you hear ?
That's why i sent you at school by the sisters !
If we watch TelePeace, I'll give it to her.
- Can I ? - Good morning, Sabrina. Please, come in.
I've heard about your mother in law, I'm truly sorry.
What do you want to do about it ? We can never relax.
Madame Mereghetti is here. This is the notification to sign up.
- Approve it... - Yes.
Madame Mereghetti ?
- Dear madame Mereghetti... - Lawyer.
- Always so charming - If you weren't around to cheers me up...
- Two wonderful otters. - Martens. - Please.
- Do you what my husband have been doing yesterday ! - What ?
I was in the gym, he got into the house...
...and he took two paintintgs. - Very good ! - But how ?
- They were two De Pisis, they are worth a lot. - Let me finish.
Taking away furnitures from the house is illegal.
Let him have the fun he want, and in two months, he'll be in front of a judge...
...and he'll lose the will to have fun. - Are we going to destroy him ?
I really think so !
Out of curiousity: how did you find out that your husband was cheating you ?
- By his cell phone. - Cell phone ?
He used to call a certain Eve in a restaurant all the times.
- What surname is Restaurant ? - Like Monica Pizzeria...
- What ? - It's just a way to say.
Men are terrible.
But we are here to...
- To ? - Make them pay for it !
Cymbidium Mericlone, the top of the snob.
- Do you remember everything ? - Yes.
It's for his mother in law, hospital Pertini...
..stand number 2, third floor. - Fourth floor.
You are not paying attention ? Go, come on.
- What about the card ? - You are making me lose focus.
Hold a moment. Meantime load it !
- Cutie, how are you doing ? - Same as usual.
I'm sending flowers to your mum. Tell me if you like the card.
''May the perfume of these flowers make your staying sweeter...''
''...of our dear mum.'' - Did you copy it from Harmony ?
- No, it's mine. I thought it sounded nice. - Yes, it does. Send it like that.
I wanted to tell you...
- I love you. And you ? - Yes, a lot.
are you still here ? Take this, come on !
If you open it, I... Go !
Since my mother got into the hospital I feel worst.
- Why ? - I'd love to help her, and be close to her...
...but I can't. - Phisically ?
Yes, also that.
When i wake up, I don't feel like getting out of the bed.
- I feel like an oppression on the chest. - Does your husband help you ?
Poor him... I ruined his life.
We never get out, we don't travel...
...but he doesn't make it hard on me.
- He is a wonderful man. - Madame...
...I believe the accident of your mother should help you.
His sickness is ciclic, To some moments of down, like now...
...follow moments of happyness.
- You mus find equilibrium. - I'd love to find it.
It's not true. You are not working hard to find it.
To get better, medicines are not enough...
...it's necessary a shake inside. - Yes, but how ?
Use the pain of your mother to cure yours.
Lojacono, the director want to talk to you.
- Do you know how to peel an orange ? - Yes.
- Were you looking for me ? - Do you know who called me ?
- Tell me this secret. - Our editor.
- He saw you in the show ''Penalty''. - So what ?
He saw the recorded part ! When you are there...
...you represent this magazine and you can't do assembly !
What assembly ?
The assembly are done by those in TV, I say what I think.
- A bunch of craps ! - Do i say bullshits ?
Yes, they are all recorded here.
- They ruine the magazine's reputation. - Do you want me to shut up ?
What are you talking about ? when you go on TV to talk about soccer...
..look like Tosatti, not Bertinotti !
Here it is. I was waiting for this moment.
You know how the editor think...
I should go there to talk about soccer...
- Cool. - I have to deal with the penalty !
Nicola Lojacono is leaving, he is quitting this magazine !
But not before to have sent everyone to hell !
- Luigi ! - Hi. mum.
Oh Lord ! I have to go to take Enrico at tennis.
- Can you take care about Luigi ? - Yes, I will.
Madame Lojacono, I need to talk to you.
The cheque you gave me came back.
- How come ? - It wasn't covered.
There must be a mistake, I'm sorry.
Please, verify witht he bank and we'll meet again.
- Yes, I apologize. - No problem, good bye.
For fuck sacke.
I'm Lojacono's wife. Can I talk to him ?
- I'm sorry, but he is not here. - When does he come back ?
- He is not coming back. He did quit. - How "he did quit" ?
Ah, I see.
All right, thanks.
- Hi. - Hi, are the kids sleeping ?
The kids, yes, Giovanni is finishing his homewors.
- How did the work go today ? - Everything went well.
Then why did you quit ?
It's already the 7th time !
Actually it's the 8th.
- And how do you feel ? - Very well.
- Namely, you are happy: - Yes, there are principals...
...and I don't accept compromises - And the rent of the house, the shopping, the cost of the life...
- I don't care about principals ! - You use to share the same feelings foe them before..
- I was 18 years old. - Principals don't have age.
But the disappointments do.
Tevere's club win.
Good, lawyer !
- What a chick ! Who is she ? - My secretary.
- What a son of a bitch ! there was the race my wife is relaxed.
What do you tell to your secretary after this hard work ?
I brought a book with fairy tales.
Congratulations ! You all have been good.
- Thank you. - Sabrina, he is the notary Luzi.
- Nice meeting you. - Charmed.
Sabrina, tomorrow we have a case in Cuneo.
In Cuneo... I've been in the army in Cuneo.
- Pardon me. - You welcome.
- They called you. - Did you reply ?
No, but I checked who was.
- Your wife. - Oh Lord ! Madame Papi.
Mum is in the operating room.
Yes, there is also Ilaria.
Ok, i'll pass her to you. Later.
- Ilaria, here is dad. - Hi dad.
How was the race ?
- Yes. Come back soon. - Here is granny.
I have to go. Granny is coming out. Ciao.
- How is she ? - The operation was successfull...
... and there is no need of artifical part - Thanks.
- Don't mention it, we are here for this. - When is she able to walk ?
A lot of physiotheraphy will be necessary.
The recovery depends from how mutch the patient help herself.
- Then it's going to be difficult. - Sofia...
Barbara, she woke up ! She spoke !
- What did she say ? - To record ''Cento vetrine''.
I'll go for a moment to visit Malorni.
- What does madame Malorni has to do with it ? - Open the window.
I want the legs up and a bottle of fresh water.
- Hi, granny. - Honey ! She is my nephew.
You can go. My nephew will take care of me.
Hi, honey. How beautiful you are !
- My mother send these. - What is it ?
- Magazines, thank you ! - You welcome.
- This is for you. - Thanks, what is it ?
A cell phone, so you can call me.
- I have no idea how to use it. - It's very easy.
- Let me see. - How are you today ?
I'm fine, my nephew came to visit me.
- Can you see how beautiful she is ? - She looks like her mum.
And like her granny. When I was younger....
...I was a beautiful girl as well.
- I've been Miss Smile Lazio. - Ah, here it is.
- She is still a beautiful girl. - Thanks.
I like that doctor very mutch.
- Can I help you ? - I like this one very mutch.
With his perfect body.
- Can i try it ? - Which size ?
- 42. - Carla, it's a 42.
Hallo ? Hi.
Yes, I'm your cutie. Are you free for tonight ?
And your wife ?
Does she has the shift in hospital with mum ?
Then we'll meet at nine and a half in the same place. Kisses.
- Where there is the dressing room ? - Right over there.
- Cutie, what happened ? It happened that you are an ugly asshole !
Susanna, why do you say that ?
Pack your stuff and get out of my house !
- Hi, I'm back. - You said at eleven.
- It's half past midnight ! - I was in a cinema.
- Tomorrow will be hard to wake up. - Where is daddy ?
Is he at the club ?
- Ilaria, daddy has left. - What are you talking about ?
Unfortunately these kind of things happen, but maybe it will go away.
- Does daddy has another woman ? - No...
The thing is, lately I don't hang out well with daddy.
You. I do.
The salt please.
I've forgot the salt.
Good evening. I'd need a favour.
- I'm the new neighbour. - Ther lawyer Papi !
- Yes. - The concierge told me about it.
I'm Giulio De Crescenzo. I work in the fashion.
Nice to meet you. I was cooking pasta...
...but I don't have the salt. - I'll give it to you. Come with me !
Please, come in. You had an argument with your wife.
- Well, yes...in a certain sense. - It has happened to me as well.
- This is a temporary solution. - That's what I said 20 years ago.
Don't tell me. You are here since 20 years ?
You'll see, it's not bad. If you feel alone knock at the door and I'll cook for you.
I'd love to.
- Thanks. - You welcome.
Her name is Anastasia.
She is from Saint Peterburg. She say to be a model...
...but she is the lover of a business man from Ancona, who come here once in a while.
Excuse me a moment.
Madame, excuse me.
Good evening, I'm lawyer Papi, the new neighbour.
I was cooking and I've noticed not to have the salt.
- I'll borrow it to you. - (in russian) Thank you.
(in russian) - Are you russian ? - Yes.
- Can I come in ? - Please do.
Hi, You say nothing ?
- About what ? - About Massimo leaving.
- And you say nothing ! - Who told you ?
- Her ! - Hi.
- How did you know ? - Barbara told me.
- She heard it from Ilaria. - If you knew it already...
...what can I tell you ? We broke up.
- Why ? - This is not your business.
It is also my business. This story makes me uncomfortable !
- To me too. - Talk, let it out !
- Enough with this attitude ! - Go fuck yourself !
Whay do you act this way ? There are many ways to put things.
- There are already enough problems. - So do I have problems !
Nicola have quit his job, and I don't know how to pay the rent !
- Hi. - Good morning !
My my... it looks like ''Incantesimo 5'' !
- Let me do it for you. - Thanks.
- Is everything ok with your mother ? - No.
- I'm not living a good period. - Sorry to hear that.
The keys of the car ?
- Here they are. - Excuse me.
- I'm confused. - Can i walk you to the car ?
Yes... No, it's over there.
- Paolo. - Nicola !
Long time !
How are you ? What have you been doing ?
I'll cut the craps: I'm in the shit, and I need your help.
Ask what you want, Nicola.
Devi farmi riassumere al giornale.
Nicola, you worked 5 years there.
- Yes. - You walked away shutting the door...
...and you pretend they would hire you again ? - You are head editor...
...put a good word for me... - It's not going to be easy.
I would do it for you.
- Yes, but I am not you. - What do you mean ?
I'm a normal person, i don't send to hell the directors...
...I don't explode. - I only say what I think.
I'm still that sincere guy who used to work at the Manifesto.
- Those were other times. - At that time you were sincere as well.
- What do you mean ? - When people grow adult...
...forget of young thoughts...
...they become wiser, opportunists.
I just made a choice of life...
...I decided not to humiliate myself to beg for favours.
The forget I asked you one favour.
You became taller.
You have a wonderful family. and a wonderful daughter...
...and you mess everything up over a fuck ? - Please don't start...
I did a bullshit. But these things can happen.
- It never happened to me. - You never cheated on your wife ?
- No. - How come you didn't, it's impossible.
- I'm a traditional. - You are an ancient roman.
Maurizio, convince Barbara to talk with Susanna.
- Help me. - We are relatives, I will help you.
Even if you never invited me for dinner, and we know each other since 18 years...
- Are you serious ? - Yes.
- And the dinner with Scaravatti ? - When ?
Not casually they are not Tronchetti-Provera.
Speaking about Provera, I'll give you a plant of the happiness as a present...
...hope it brings you good luck.
- Thank you. - Of what ?
- I'm in your hands. - I'll try, but you know how your wife is.
- She doesn't listen anyone. - Yes, but you insist.
- Don't worry. - At dinner with Scaravatti you were there !
I saw him just one time at the union labour.
Don't put it close to the heating, or it dies.
- Hi, Maurizio. - Sofia.
- Do you need help ? - Yes, I'd need your help.
It's my day.
- What's happened ? - Nicola quit the job. - Again ?
I can't pay the rent.
- I will borrow you some money. - Absolutely not !
can help him to find a job in another magazine ?
I only know the director of ''Gardens and Plant''.
- It would be perfect, call him please. - They only talk about flowers...
A good reporter is capable to write about anything.
- I will give it a try - Thanks, but don't tell anything to Nicola.
Are you joking ? Favouritisms are fascist style !
- I love you. - I love you more.
The villa belong to my family since 1540.
The villa belong to my family since 1540.
Since one of my ancestor, Guelfo Della Tolomaia...
..inherited from his cousin, affiliated with Medici De' Calli...
...the famous clan of Medici De' Calli.
We are nobles since the '200...
...since the emperor of the Pope for God sacke...
...gave us the title as Marquises.
All right, marquis.
But we are interested in botanic...
...more than history. - We'll get there.
It was my grandpa to start to plant roses...
...and so on, all this collection of plants...
...that you can see now. - Are you considering to go public with it...
...maybe with guided tours ? - Open the gate to the people ?
Nahh, also that communist of the major asked me that.
Here there have been kings of italy, and Margaret from England...
...and I should let peasants get in that dirty the place...
...and pee onthe roses ?
I believe you have the wrong picture of the people.
This is a private property...
...and till private property will exists I'll handle it as i want.
- And the people...Out ! - I disagree.
- Beatiful things belong to ev everyone. - Good.
In your opinion, a rude person, understand the beauty of a rose ?
And why do they have the house full of fake flowers ?
This park is like a painting and it takes culture to understand it...
...to appreciate it - Iper apprezzarlo. - I got the degree in Letters and Philosophy.
- Is it enough to show appreciation ? - Try it.
Well, you are a gigantic dickhead.
- Who says that ? - Me, and I'll tell you more...
I did my thesis on Robespierre in the French revolution...
...and the guillotinee which cut the dickheads like you..
...should be restored ! - Piss off !
Get out of the gate, and go meet your peasants !
With pleasure. I'll go through the gate and go back to the people...
...but before, not to disappoint you, I'll pee on the roses.
Did they kick you out even from ''Gardens and Plants'' ?
No, I autokicked myself out, I left.
- It's different. - You made me look bad one more time !
- With whom ? - With Maurizio.
- What about it ? - Why did they call you in a flowers magazine ?
You can't make me help by a fascist !
What does the politic has to do with this ? He is your brother in law.
It's not an assembly, mum and I talk.
I did it for you and don't yell in front of the kids.
How do you know what is good for me ?
What is good for you ?
Maurizio, it's Nicola.
From now on I forbid you to take care about me...
...and to say hi to me. And to be sorry !
And to send me to hell !
May I ? You know a lot of things why dont you go to the tv show Amadeus ?
- You can win a lot of money. - Life is not a quiz.
In 10 minutes, extraordinary assembly.
Sì. Nowever I'm here since a month.
It's not bad at all.
Everybody cuddle me, they come to visit me...
...I don't think anymore about the house.
Who's there ?
It's Maurizio, madame Franca.
Hold a moment ! I have to go.
I told you, there is the queue outside to visit me. I'll get back at you. Ciao.
Ahi, ahi... Come in !
Good morning, how are you ?
How am I...not well. Actually very bad.
Sorry to hear that. I brought you a palm.
Enough with these plants.
- I'm not Wanda Osiris. - I'll trash it right away.
I have a surprise for you.
- Mum ! - Barbara !
- I've gout out the depression ! - Cutie of mum.
- I'm so happy ! - And the sister ?
- Sorry about that. - No...
She went back in a monastery.
- Ah ! - Madame Malorni, how are you ?
- Are you ok ? - Me ? Yes.
Sure. I'm havin some problems...
I went all the way up the stairs with the palm in the hand.
My son in law has a garden.
- He is always out of breath. - Does he has pression problems ?
- Me ? - Yes. - It doesn't look like it, why ?
Your pupils look dilated...
Hold a moment.
- Still out of breath. - Do I have to worry about it ?
300 ? Neither I was a Ferrari ! Do I have the minimum high ?
If you know the maximum !
Hold on, i have to take a test.
- Do you admit me ? - Thers is the ''parable''. - Even at home.
Still one Km left to the White Mountain and I don't have the canteen.
Win the pink t-shirt ! Enough.
- Tell me what's the problem. - Nothing serious...
...but the track doesn't convince me.
- Let me monitor your heart. - What ?
You'll be plugged to this machine for 48 hours...
...to keep the heart under control and the pression. - ''Robocop'' !
In you lounge, the Anturium you'll be great.
- What's happening ? - Nothing.
It's a check up for the heart.... Excuse me.
Garden at half past four. Maximum 170, excuse me...
- Minimum 105... - It's pretty high.
The mandarins ? Below the window ?
- No... - Don't tell me no or the minimum get higher.
(Tv) Come on ! This carpet is a jewel ! A real jewel !
- What is that stuff ? - The doctor recomended it.
It keeps the pression under control.
Then i have to walk, I have to work hard...
...I must run, up for the stairs....
...I have to make love. - I was wondering if I remember how to.
- Do you want a lesson ? - Yes.
What are you talking about ?
With this machine you look like an alien.
Lay down please.
- Careful with the wires ! Don't unplug them. - Wait.
- Wait..there you go. - Good.
This is way is defintely better.
- Congratulations ! - Maybe ! It's the centraline.
- What is it ? - It started working.
I have to write soon !
- Then we do it again - You overstimate me.
- And yo uunderstimate me. - Let me write. One moment.
Minimum at 90 ! Maximum...
- Who cares about the maximum ? - True.
How boring is this centraline !
- It's not that this time. - No ?
Who was waiting for 4.000 euros a month?
PLus the rent, the maid and the insurances.
- We received a lot. - You have been very good !
- Thanks, and have a good day. - Thanks again !
One moment ! Un momento ! Hallo ?
Susanna ! Yes, sure.
See you in half an hour at the bar. Yes, I'm on my way !
- You don't know what Ilaria did yesterday. - What ?
She didn't go back to sleep. I've spent the night looking for her.
- Where was she ? - With that cretin of Benedetta.
Since when you've left, Ilaria take advantage of it.
She thinks it's my fault if you've left.
- You have to talk to her. - What did you tell her ?
Don't worry. I didn't tell her the truth.
She doesn't have to know that you are a cheater.
Why do you say that ? I made a mistake and I apologize.
I miss you and Ilaria too mutch. Let me back in, I beg you.
I've been in an investigation agency.
- Read if you want. - What...
It's the detailed list of the bullshits you've done.
- You must know how to read a document - How can you not be ashamed ?
- You disgust me. - Susanna.
She never let you finish to talk.
(in japanese) Hi.
- Ilaria ! - Hi dad.
- How tall is your Chiambretti ! - He is not Chiambretti, he is anotehr one.
- Chiambretti is not there anymore ? - No.
I've spoke with mum. You don't have to behave that way.
I know, but I'm not comfortable at home.
Mum doesn't talk, she is always hysterical.
It's a difficult situation for everyone...
...this is why you have to be close to her. - I can't stand her.
So do I used to have problems with your mother.
But the person who will love you more is her.
Sure,and I will always love her too.
...no matters what happens.
- # You won't run away anyway ! # - True !
I'm concerned. She has left this morning, and since then no news from her.
Can i stay cool ? Other suggestions ?
I'm sorry, if you know anyting, let me know. Ciao.
What did auntie Barbara say about it ?
Let's eat. Time to eat !
Hallo ? Sofia ?
- Finally ! Where are you ? - On the high way.
- And what are you doing on the high way ? - I'm exausthed...
... I can't load on my shoulders all the responsabilities.
- I need to be alone. - where are you going ?
- I don't know, but don't worry about it. - I don't know where you are, or when you come back...
As soon as I feel better I'll be back. Ok ?
- Giulia, this is a paradise ! - Yes.
Altough sometime I miss the town..
..the cinema, the teathre, the pizzeria. Here we have only the Tv.
I know. Sometime we make choices...
...and then we regret. - Whats up with Nicola ?
Nothing... Nicola is always the same...
...he is a bit crazy, stubborn... - Honest. - Yes ! Honest.
He is so honest that he screwed his own life...
...and also mine. - You have 4 beautiful sons !
Five, Giulia: Nicola is more child than the others.
You were the best couple of the whole university.
Those were nice times.
Now everything goes wrong.
Even my sister....
Barbara is very stressed, Susanna is getting ready...
- And you are here to let it all out. - That's what friends are for...
Giulia ! The food is ready.
Since when we live here, Sandro is cooking.
I told you it's a paradise.
She is with Giulia, in Umbria. But i promised her not to tell you that.
She went to Umbria and she left me with the kids ? Is she crazy ?
You are crazy and irresponsible to quit job all the times !
A father has to take care about his kids before than politic !
When Sofia married me, she knew how I was.
I didn't agree with her, but I accepted Sofia's choice.
I was sure you both were going to be happy, but neither that happened !
- Where are you ? - Here. - Don't let me go or I'll fall.
Come on, Daniele ! Enrico, come to daddy.
Damn ! Go !
- Did you take some snacks ? - Yes.
- Daddy ! - Luigi.
Here are the slippers.
- Give it to me, come on ! - Careful !
Thanks for the hook, but now sit down.
Eat everything, salad included.
- There is plenty of salt. - Oh God, the potatoes !
Dad, when is mum going to come back ?
Assembly. Do you remember about Giulia, mum's friend ?
- The one who lives in campain. - Well, she is sick.
- As the granny ? - More or less.
- Mum went to visit her. - And when is she going to get better ?
I don't know that, Luigi.
Dad, you didn't close the door.
Dad, as "mum" you suck.
- Look what a place ! - It's wonderful.
- We don't come here since the honeymoon - Yep.
Long time is passed ! I was 20 years old.
And i was 20 kilos less than now...
If I knew you were going to dress like this...
...I would have take you to Saint Peterburg.
- It's the table of the honeymoon. - And what do I have to do ?
I sent a painting via fax to let them understand.
- Thanks. - Thanks.
You gave me this here.
I'll never forget that ! A crazy expense !
- I used to work with daddy in the garden. - Yes.
- He didn't give you a lot of money. - I also remember what I told you.
''I have to come back here for the golden wedding...''
''..with wife, sons and nephews.'' - It's going to be difficult.
It's ok even without sons and nephews. I'm with you.
Sweetie ! Casanova is waiting for you !
I'm on my way !
Are you ready ?
- Oh God ! Honey, did you fall down ? Ahi...
- My love ! What happened ? - What did I do ?
- How do I know ? You tell me. - I fainted.
- How come ? - I have dry throat and nausea.
- I'll call the doctor. - It's a panic attack...
..nowever I can recognize them. Oh Lord... - Damn !
- If you are again in depression. - Oh Lord....Oh mum !
I went to meet my father and i got into his room.
Massimo was going out...
..and I almost broke his nose with the door.
We've met this way the first time. He was funny, intelligent...
...and he used to make me laugh.
After one year, we decided to get married.
- And your father ? - He told me to be careful...
...because Massimo was very ambitious and he would have never been happy.
And he was right. I haven't been enough for him.
- Marco ! - Hello mister notary.
- Marco ! - Hello mister notary.
I lost a bet with my team mates...
...and I had to invite them. Take it easy.
I have a table that does for you. Please follow me.
- Isn't it nice ? - Yes, good evening.
Massimo, there is your wife.
- Where ? - There.
- Check who she is with ! - Let it go, let's go.
Take it easy.
I'm a civil person. I don't show off in the restaurants.
- Keep this for me please. - Massimo ! Damn...
- I see you have been cheered up very soon... - Please let's not show off in public...
You always go in hospital...
...to flirt with that puppet. - Please stop it.
- Shut up, asshole ! - What did you say ?
Sit down or I send you to the hospital with a punch.
You got that ?
You really disappointed me. Punching people in a restaurant !
- Actually I got punched. - Maybe you deserved it.
So did I feel betrayed.
For my husband you were a son...
...I left you the study.
- I died for you. - Franca is right.
I've behaved as an husband...
...which I defend in my causes. - Then defend yourself.
I know, but it's not easy. All the proves are against me.
My only defense is I always loved her.
- Odd way of loving someone. - I can't make it without her.
If you are in love for her. you must be capable to wait.
Time heal everything: a leg, or a marriage in crisis...
...a livid eye.
- Ehi ! - Ciao.
It's a present for the nurses, they have patience !
- Now they are not here, but you can give it to me - Thanks.
- How is your husband doing ? - I don't know.
And I neither care about it.
- I'm giving the shift to my sister. - Hold a moment.
The past night I wanted to talk to you...
- Can't you talk now ? - I wanted to tell you that...
You are wonderful.
Wait a moment.
- I have to go. - No, wait.
I beg you, Antonio. the nurses could come back.
How many buttons do you have ?
It's a new style autumn-winter.
Lamberto introduced me two friends.
I organized for tonight. Do you want to join ?
- No, I don't feel like it. - How come ?
Are you silly ?
You went back as single...
...you don't need excuses with your wife, and you don't feel like it anymore ?
I'd rather stay home. There is a game on Tv...
..I'll prepare some rice... - Sure ?
Look, they are beautiful.
No, I thank you very mutch.
I just don't feel like it.
Ilaria ! Daddy came to drink something with the notary.
- I'm Luzi ! Ciao. - Do you remember him ?
I told mum that I was going to come back at midnight. Have fun.
Honey... Ilaria... where are you going ?
- Excuse me, I'm the father. - I'll wait for you outside.
- Daddy wanted to exaplin... - What ? That you have other women ?
Nowever you have left. It hurts me, but I understand.
No, Ilaria. Mum told me to leave...
...because i get along with other women since the beginning.
As husband I'm a total failure.
Oh God ! You scared me.
- I was waiting for you. - Ciao.
''La Norma'' is long, but very beautiful.
- Did something happen ? - No, nothing.
- I wanted to apologize. - About what ?
About many things.
- Do you like it ? - It looks great.
- It was a long time I didn't read something. - With five sons !
- I can dig it. - So do I.
We are not the only to have a complicated life.
Excuse me. Hallo ?
Ciao, Barbara. What ?
- How is the granny doing ? - She got worst yesterday.
She doesn't talk, or react...
How is she ?
Mum ? Does she hear ?
While I was driving, i thought about all the things I still would love to tell her.
I was thinking abotu the same thing, about when I treated her rudely.
Yea, don't mention it !
Yesterday morning I was very tensed.
I was worried. Since she got sick...
...she had a problem after anotehr.
Lately we think about ourselves and we've forgot about her.
Namely, it's like this since long time.
Yes, but unfortunately, everyone have his own problems.
- We don't have to keep everything inside. - And what do we have to tell each other ?
- We know we love ourselves already. - But admitting it is different.
In your opinion, mum would rather stay in Naples with dad...
...or in the family's grave ?
Did you bury me already ? I'm not planning to die !
(togheter) Mum !
How nice to open the eyes and see you both hugging each other !
Did you fool us around or you were sick for real ?
No...I was sick.
It's not nice to see your own daughters suffering.
Even if I'd like to live for another 100 years, it's unlikely.
I'd love to spend well the time I have left to live...
...knewing that you both are happy. Most of all you, Barbara.
and you have to go back home.
Mum, you are looking great...
...why did you choose a more complicated life.
If I'd give up now, I'd find you a little less "great".
And you, Susanna...
...you have to give one last chance to your husband.
Help him to grow up.
Promise ? Yes ? All right.
Come over here !
My daughters are beautiful !
Granny, you are a myth !
- I'm going to get some water. - Thank you.
Ilaria, go get a bottle of water for your granny, will you ?
- Mum ! How nice ! - You are back !
- Hi, Nicola. - Hi.
- Mum, how Giulia is doing ? - She got better.
What happened ? Didn't we argue ?
I need to work, help me.
This time I'll behave.
- Anything ? - Anything.
There would be a friend of mine who work in the parliament...
...a guy called Torrisi. He has influences with everyone.
- We are close friends, maybe I'll introduce you to him - Maybe.
Nicola, don't get upset...
..Torrisi is a congressman...
- Is he right side ? - Right side, yes.
- I have family... - Never give up ! - Maurizio !
My brother in law is a very good reporter.
For many years he was for the left side.
- A little. - We all make mistakes.
Right ! But now he chilled out.
HE has a wife, 4 sons and he is in trouble.
- If you could help him... - I'm looking for a person...
...that keep the relationships with the press.
Who better than a reporter that knows the enemy ?
- Who better than Nicola ? - I join 30 meetings per year...
...namely 30 speeches. - But !
- Someone must prepare them for me. - Nicola makes miracles.
- As salary I was thinking about 6 millions a year. - 6 ?
- Yes. - Deal.
Thank you, madame.
- Barbara ! Hi. - Hi.
- It's a pleasure ! - Do you know what I did ?
- No. - I trashed the medicines.
I want to manage it on my own. and to start i want to have a tailleur.
Sure ! I have a wonerful one.
Here it is. What do you say ?
- How nice ! - Excuse me.
Hallo ? Hi.
Ye, I'm at work. Sure, I would have called you.
Fine. I'll talk to you later.
- Since Massimo has left, I'm meeting someone else - Come on ! Who is he ?
He is nice. He helped me to get back the confidence in myself.
- But...I don't know. - What about Massimo ?
I meet him tomorrow, I go to sign up the papers for the separation.
- So ? Will you try it ? - Well, yes !
How many greetings do I have to sign up ?
still 100 more to go.
Thanks God i'm trained with the sport.
Susanna ! You arrived before.
- I'll come back later, the documents are there. - Than you.
Sabrina, this year no presents for christmas.
It's like I bought it already not slapping her.
I came to sign up.
Susanna, did you think through this well ?
Before to make a rush call let's reflect about it.
You know well why we got to this.
I don't know why I did it.
Maybe I was looking for confirmations.
Maybe I was afraid to get old.
But I want to tell you something.
You are the person I loved more.
when a woman betrayed comes here, you say...
..''We'll destroy his husband !''
Are you a good lawyer, ain't it ?
- I think so. - Good.
I want a fair economical compensation...
...for the bills of hotels, restaurants...
...you had to go look for comfirmations. And what about the presents you bought for them...
...cause you were afraid to get old. I want my money back.
But from them, not from you.
The court already expressed itself.
And as long as you are a good lawyer, I want you to take the case.
- Namely we don't get separated anymore ? - No.
But I want the compensation from them...
Susanna... let me finish.
We destroy them.
- Lucy ! - Welcome back.
- Let me take the suitcase. - Thanks.
Honey ! It would have been a horrible christmas without you.
Lucnh is ready. I prepared some rice.
Ah, the rice ! Nice idea !
- Ciao. - Ciao.
- How was in hospital ? - Fine !
Mum got better.
- What is it ? - A speech...
...for my new boss at work. - How did it came out ?
Quiet a "masterpiece".
- Should I cook something - Nothing heavy, my ulcer came back.
And it's just the beginning.
To conclude, there is too mutch foresight in our welfare.
To deal with all the comunitary rules...
...Italy has a lot to learn from the U.S.A.
And now the word to Congressman Torrisi.
- They called her already. - Strike in Catania's airport.
Union labours broke our balls.
- The speech. - Here it is.
''The raising question from all politic sides is very clear...''
''...can we modify the already acquired rights of the workers ?''
''The answer of our government is crystaline...''
''...who touch these rights is a fascist !''
Lojacono...what the fuck did you write ?
- Do you want to go for a walk ? - Sofia, what are you doing here ?
I came to listen the speech.
I made some modifies.
It didn't sound as written by you.
Logically they fired me.
Who cares !
Better bread and onion than a ulcer.
The only thing I mind is we won't be be able to buy christmas presents...
...for the kids. - All right.
Let's say the letter got lost...
...and that since we have this government the snail mail doesn't work well.
Can you believe it ? They sent soubrettes to the Parliament !
It's unbelievable ! In 2 hours I called 12 times.
No. Now Madame Malorni is waiting for us.
Thanks God today she will leave.
- Why are not they coming ? - Maybe they are busy.
- Why are not they coming ? - Maybe they are busy.
It's midday and at 13.00 I'll leave.
- I need to shower and dress up... - What are you doing ?
- I can take care of myself. - Let me help you.
Don't worry. You are sick.
- Easy ! - I'm not a child !
- Ahhh ! - Madame Franca !
Ahi... Oh Lord...
You broke the other leg.
- The lady will need a surgery. - What a christmas !
- Poor mum ! - Sofia, Susanna !
- The Professor said... - Yea, the other doctor told us.
- I'm pregnant ! - So do I.
- It's a wonderful news ! - Good.
- Heh ? - The tragedy and comedy...
- Who cares ! - It's the "anthem" of the country.
It's wonderful. Maurizio, care to buy us a coffe ?
- How did you do that ? - To buy you a coffe ? - Nahh...
Good, stay still.
Honey, Robertino ! He looks like his grandfather.
- They say he also looks like me. - Hell no !
- He is a Malorni ! - No doubt.
Same eyes, same color...
- He dealed with it just fine. - Now he goes with the walking stick...
...it's better not to contradict her. - Who dares ?
- Have I been baptized here ? - Yes.
And granny said: ''He looks like his grandpa. He is a Malorni''.
- So, how are you doing ? - Sofia and I gives private classes.
- I write novels. - About everything I care about.
No, thanks. I'm waiting for an answer from the television company.
Go to mum.
You can do it.
Attention, Nicola. We are at the 8th and 9th question.
Attention, Nicola. We are at the 8th and 9th question.
- Are you ready ? - Go, Amadeus.
For 350.000 euros this is the question...
..''In the 1917 the thesis of April was published. Who wrote it?"
Before to show you the options...
...I'd like to know if the question concern me.
Politic always charmed me...
...but it ruined my life. - I'm sorry to hear that.
In this case, it could change it in better.
- Let's hope so - Let's see the 5 options.
O ''Lenin''. You have 40 seconds.
I would exclude Marx, died in London in 1883.
For the same reason I exclude Engels, died in London in the 1885.
Trotsky wrote one, published in the 1917...
...called ''The new world''. Therefore I exclude Trotsky.
Stalin e Lenin are left.
I don't think che Stalin ever wrote an essay.
For me, the author, of ''Essay of April'' is Nikolaj Lenin.
- Then Lenin is your answer. - Yes.
What is said is said. In the good and the bad.
- I meet your wife...what is her name ? - Sofia.
- Good evening, Sofia ! - Good evening. - Make yourself home.
Come to support Nicola.
We are going to verify if your answer is corrrect.
It would be the first time that a person win the maximum price.
- Are you emotional ? - Yes.
Nicola, first of all, you did right to exclude Marx.
And also Engels.
You did right to exclude Trotsky.
Then you said Lenin, excluding also Stalin.
Let's see if your decision was right.
Attention... For 350.000 euros...
..700 milions of the old Liras...
...the right answer is...
..Lenin ! Correct ! - Yesss !
350.000 euros ! 700 milions of the old Liras !
- Congratulations ! - Did you see that Lenin was useful ?
Congratulations ! Togheter with Elena and Giovanna we pass the line to the news.
Tomorrow with the ''The Inheritance''. Nicola !
Amadeus is a good person !
- Here they are ! HI, cuties. - Hi.
- Hi. - Hi, Giovanni.
- Hi, mum. Sorry, we are late. - How good looking you are !
Nowever you can even go to the restaurant.
No. Nicola had an appointment with a producer.
It's an interesting project...
...it's a series on the russian revolution. - A fiction ?
- I have to write the script. - Hi !
- (togheter) Hi. - I'm going to change the diaper.
For the sits of the Jaguar you need a cleaning agency.
You have to get used to it, the first two years they filt.
- Other two years ? - Granny, wait - Excuse me.
- Hi granny. - Hi honey - Hi mum.
- This time we have a super excuse. - Namely ?
- Today it's 18 years of marriage. - We took it easy.
- We cuddled each other. - I'm really happy.
- Good, Massimo. - You are good, madame Franca.
Alemasc, get the champagne !
We have to celebrate ! Ahhh !
SNL Best Of Eddie Murphy 1998
S Diary 2004
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep1
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep2
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep3
Sahara (with Michael Palin) ep4
Sahara (with Michael Palin) video diary bonus
Sahara interview with Michael Palin
Salaam Bombay CD1
Salaam Bombay CD2
Salaam Cinema 1995
Salems Lot 2004 CD1
Salems Lot 2004 CD2
Salesman - Albert and David Maysles (1969)
Salo Or The 120 Days Of Sodom
Salton Sea The
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD1
Salvatore Giuliano (Francesco Rosi 1961) CD2
Samsara 1991 CD1
Samsara 1991 CD2
Samurai - Miyamoto Musashi - 03 - Duel at Ganryu Island
Samurai 2 (1955)
Samurai 3 - Duel At Ganryu Island 1956
Samurai Assassin 1965
Sanbiki No Samurai 1964
Sand Pebbles The CD1
Sand Pebbles The CD2
Sands of Iwo Jima
Santa Claus 2
Sante Trap The
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD1
Saragossa Manuscript The (1965) CD2
Satans Brew 1976
Saturday Night Fever CD1
Saturday Night Fever CD2
Satyajit Ray - Apu Trilogy 2 Aparajito (1957)
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD1
Sauvage Innocence 2001 CD2
Savage Innocents The 1959
Savage The (2003)
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD1
Save The Green Planet (2003) CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD1
Saving Private Ryan CD2
Saving Private Ryan CD3
Saving Silverman (R Rated Version)
Say It Isnt So 2001
Scalphunters The (1968)
Scanners 1981 CD1
Scanners 1981 CD2
Scar The (1976) CD1
Scar The (1976) CD2
Scarecrow - (Kakashi) 25fps 2001
Scarlet Empress The (1934)
Scarlet Empress The - Criterion Collection
Scary Movie 2
Scene At The Sea A (Japanese)
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD1
Scenes From A Marriage (1973) CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD1
Scenes from a Marriage CD2
Scenes from a Marriage CD3
Scenes from a Marriage CD4
Scenes from a Marriage CD5
Scenes from a Marriage CD6
Schippers van de Kameleon CD1
Schippers van de Kameleon CD2
School Of Flesh The
School of Rock
Scooby-Doo - A Gaggle of Galloping Ghosts
Scooby-Doo - Thats Snow Ghost
Scooby-Doo - The Headless Horseman of Halloween
Scooby-Doo - Vampires Cats and Scaredy Cats
Scooby-Doo - Which Witch is Which
Scooby-Doo 2 Monsters Unleashed
Scooby-Doo and the Legend of the Vampire
Scooby Doo Project The
Scorpion King The
Scream 3 CD1
Scream 3 CD2
Secret Agents 2004
Secret Agents Into the Heart of the CIA
Secret Ballot 2001
Secret Lives of Dentist The
Secret Window 2004
Secret life of Walter Mitty The (1947)
Secret of My Success 1987 CD1
Secret of My Success 1987 CD2
Secret of the Ooze The
Secret of the Sword
Secrets of Women
Seducing doctor Lewis
See Spot Run
See no Evil Hear no Evil
Seinfeld Chronicles The
Sense and Sensibility (1995)
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD1
Seppuku (aka Harakiri) CD2
Serpents Egg The
Setup The (Robert Wise 1949)
Seven (1995) CD1
Seven (1995) CD2
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Seven Days in May (1963)
Seven Samurai (1956)
Seven Year Itch The
Seven Years in Tibet CD1
Seven Years in Tibet CD2
Seventh Seal The - Criterion Collection
Seventh Sign The
Sex Is Comedy
Sex Lies And Videotape CD1
Sex Lies And Videotape CD2
Sex and Lucia (Unrated Spanish Edition)
Sex and Zen
Sex and the City 3x13 - Escape From New York
Sex and the City 3x14 - Sex And Another City
Sex and the City 3x15 - Hot Child in the City
Sex and the City 3x16 - Frenemies
Sex and the City 3x17 - What Goes Around Comes Around
Sex and the City 3x18 - Cock A Doodle Do
Sex is zero
Sex lives of the potato men
Sexo Con Amor 2003
Sexy Beast 2000
Shadow The Universal
Shadow of a Doubt
Shadow of the Vampire
Shadows In Paradise
Shadows and Fog
Shakespeare In Love
Shall We Dance
Shanghai Knights CD1
Shanghai Knights CD2
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD1
Shaolin Soccer UnCut (2001) CD2
Shaolin Temple CD1
Shaolin Temple CD2
Shaolin Temple The 1979
Shape Of Things The
Shark Tale CD1
Shark Tale CD2
Sharp Guns (2001)
Shaun of the Dead (2004)
Shelter Island 2003
Sherlock Holmes - Hound of the Baskervilles
Sherlock Holmes - The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes - The Last Vampyre
Sherlock Holmes - The Master Blackmailer
Sherlock Holmes - The Pearl Of Death 1944
Sherlock Holmes - The Sign of Four
Sherlock Holmes 1x01 - A Scandal In Bohemia
Sherlock Holmes 1x02 - The Dancing Men
Sherlock Holmes 1x03 - The Naval Treaty
Sherlock Holmes 1x04 - The Solitary Cyclist
Sherlock Holmes 1x05 - The Crooked Man
Sherlock Holmes 1x06 - The Speckled Band
Sherlock Holmes 1x07 - The Blue Carbuncle
Sherlock Holmes 1x08 - The Copper Beeches
Sherlock Holmes 1x09 - The Greek Interpreter
Sherlock Holmes 1x10 - The Norwood Builder
Sherlock Holmes 1x11 - The Resident Patient
Sherlock Holmes 1x12 - The Red Headed League
Sherlock Holmes 1x13 - The Final Problem
Sherlock Holmes And The House Of Fear 1945
Sherlock Holmes And The Spider Woman 1944
Sherlock Holmes And The Voice Of Terror 1942
Sherlock Holmes Faces Death 1943
Sherlock Holmes Returns
Sherlock Holmes The Eligible Bachelor
Sherlock Holmes The Scarlet Claw 1944
Sherlock Holmes in Washington 1943
Shes All That
Shes So Lovely
Shes out of control
Shes the One
Shield The 2x01 - The Quick Fix
Shield The 2x02 - Dead Soldiers
Shield The 2x03 - Partners
Shield The 2x04 - Carte Blanche
Shijushichinin No Shikaku (1994 aka 47 Ronin)
Shiki-Jitsu (Hideaki Anno 2000)
Shin Zatoichi monogatari (1963)
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD1
Shinjuku - Triad Society (Takashi Miike 1995) CD2
Ship of Fools CD1 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Ship of Fools CD2 (Stanley Kramer 1965)
Shiver Of The Vampires The
Shocking Asia CD1
Shocking Asia CD2
Shogun 1980 Part 1
Shogun 1980 Part 2
Shogun 1980 Part 3
Shogun 1980 Part 4
Shogun 1980 Part 5 and 6
Shogun 1980 Part 7 and 8
Shogun 1980 Part 9 and 10
Shop Around The Corner The 1940
Short Circuit 2
Short Cuts CD1
Short Cuts CD2
Short Film About Killing A (1988)
Short Film About Love A (1988)
Short Film About Love A 1988
Shot In The Dark A
Show Me Love
Shredder (Greg Huson 2003)
Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the 13th
Shuang tong (2002)
Sib - The Apple
Siburay Bate Cafe
Sicilian The 1987 CD1
Sicilian The 1987 CD2
Siege The (1998)
Silence of the Lambs The
Silencers The (Phil Karlson 1966)
Silent Trigger 1996
Silver Streak 1976
Simon and Garfunkel - The Concert in Central Park
Simon of the Desert
Simpsons 01x01 - Simpsons Roasting Over An Open Fire
Simpsons 01x02 - Bart The Genius
Simpsons 01x03 - Homers Odyssey
Simpsons 01x04 - Theres No Disgrace Like Home
Simpsons 01x05 - Bart the General
Simpsons 01x06 - Moaning Lisa
Simpsons 01x07 - The Call of the Simpsons
Simpsons 01x08 - The Telltale Head
Simpsons 01x09 - Life on the Fast Lane
Simpsons 01x10 - Homers Night Out
Simpsons 01x11 - The Crepes Of Wrath
Simpsons 01x12 - Krusty Gets Busted
Simpsons 01x13 - Some Enchanted Evening
Simpsons The 05x01 - Homers Barbershop Quartet
Simpsons The 05x02 - Cape Feare
Simpsons The 05x03 - Homer Goes To College
Simpsons The 05x04 - Rosebud
Simpsons The 05x05 - Tree House Of Horror
Simpsons The 05x06 - Marge On The Lam
Simpsons The 05x07 - Barts Inner Child
Simpsons The 05x08 - Boy Scoutz N The Hood
Simpsons The 05x09 - The Last-Temptation Of Homer
Simpsons The 05x10 - $pringfield
Simpsons The 05x11 - Homer The Vigilante
Simpsons The 05x12 - Bart Gets Famous
Simpsons The 05x13 - Homer And Apu
Simpsons The 05x14 - Lisa Vs Malibu Stacy
Simpsons The 05x15 - Deep Space Homer
Simpsons The 05x16 - Homer Loves Flanders
Simpsons The 05x17 - Bart Gets An Elephant
Simpsons The 05x18 - Burns Heir
Simpsons The 05x19 - Sweet Seymour Skinners Baadasssss Song
Simpsons The 05x20 - The Boy Who Knew Too Much
Simpsons The 05x21 - Lady Bouviers Lover
Simpsons The 05x22 - Secrets Of A Successful Marriage
Sin noticias de Dios
Sinbad - Legend Of The Seven Seas
Since Otar Left 2003
Since You Went Away CD1
Since You Went Away CD2
Sinful Nuns of Saint Valentine
Singin in the Rain
Singing Detective The
Singles (2003) CD1
Singles (2003) CD2
Sink The Bismarck
Sinnui yauman II
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD1
Sister Act 2 - Back in the Habit CD2
Six Days Seven Nights
Six Degrees of Separation (1993)
Six Feet Under
Six String Samurai
Six Strong Guys (2004)
Sixteen Candles CD1
Sixteen Candles CD2
Sixth Sense The
Skammen (Shame Bergman 1968)
Skazka o tsare Saltane
Skulls The (Collectors Edition)
Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow
Slap Shot 2
Sleepers (1996) CD1
Sleepers (1996) CD2
Sleepless in Seattle
Sleepy Hollow 1999
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD1
Sleuth (Mankiewicz 1972) CD2
Sliding Doors 1992
Sling Blade CD1
Sling Blade CD2
Small Change (FranÇois Truffaut 1976)
Small Time Crooks 2000
Smell of Fear The
Smokey and the Bandit
Snake Of June A (2002)
Snake Pit The
Snatch - Special Edition
Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs 1937
So Close 2002
Sobibor 14 Octobre 1943
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD1
Solaris (Tarkovsky) CD2
Solaris - Criterion Collection
Solaris 2002 - Behind the Planet
Solaris 2002 Inside
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD1
Soldaat Van Oranje 1977 CD2
Soldiers Story A (Norman Jewison 1984)
Solomon and Sheba CD1
Solomon and Sheba CD2
Sombre 25fps 1998
Some Kind of Monster CD1
Some Kind of Monster CD2
Something The Lord Made CD1
Something The Lord Made CD2
Somethings Gotta Give CD1
Somethings Gotta Give CD2
Son In Law
Song of the South
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD1
Soul Guardians The (1998) CD2
Soul Keeper The (2003)
Sound of Music The
South Park - Bigger Longer and Uncut
South Park 01x01 - Cartman Gets An Anal Probe
South Park 01x02 - Weight Gain 4000
South Park 01x03 - Volcano
South Park 01x04 - Big Gay Als Big Gay Boatride
South Park 01x05 - An Elephant Makes Love to a Pig
South Park 01x06 - Death
South Park 01x07 - Pinkeye
South Park 01x08 - Jesus VS Satan
South Park 01x09 - Starvin Marvin
South Park 01x10 - Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo
South Park 01x11 - Toms Rhinoplasty
South Park 01x12 - Mecha Striesand
South Park 01x13 - Cartmans Mom is a Dirty Slut
Soylent Green 1973
Spanish Prisoner The CD1
Spanish Prisoner The CD2
Spark the Lighter
Spartacus 2004 CD1
Spartacus 2004 CD2
Spartacus Fixed 1960
Spartan 2004 CD1
Spartan 2004 CD2
Spawn (Directors Cut)
Species 3 CD1
Species 3 CD2
Speed 2 - Cruise Control
Spellbound (Hitchcock 1945)
Spider Man 2 CD1
Spider Man 2 CD2
Spies Like Us 1985
Spirit of the Beehive
Spirited Away CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD1
Spirits of the Dead 1968 CD2
Spongebob Squarepants The Movie
Springtime In A Small Town
Spun (Unrated Version)
Spy Who Came In from the Cold The
Spy Who Loved Me The
Spy Who Shagged Me The - New Line Platinum Series
St Johns Wort - (Otogiriso) 25fps 2001
Stage Beauty 2004
Stage Fright 1950
Stalker 1979 CD1
Stalker 1979 CD2
Star Trek Generations CD1
Star Trek Generations CD2
Star Wars - Episode II Attack of the Clones
Star Wars - Episode IV A New Hope
Star Wars - Episode I The Phantom Menace
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD1
Star Wars Episode 4 (A New Hope) CD2
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD1
Star Wars Episode 5 (Empire Strikes Back) CD2
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD1
Star Wars Episode 6 (Return of the Jedi) CD2
Stargate SG1 1x01 Children of the Gods
Stargate SG1 1x02 The enemy Within
Stargate SG1 1x03 Emancipation
Stargate SG1 1x04 The Broca Divide
Stargate SG1 1x05 The First Commandment
Stargate SG1 1x06 Cold Lazarus
Stargate SG1 1x07 The Nox
Stargate SG1 1x08 Brief Candle
Stargate SG1 1x09 Thors Hammer
Stargate SG1 1x10 The Torment of Tantalus
Stargate SG1 1x11 Bloodlines
Stargate SG1 1x12 Fire and Water
Stargate SG1 1x13 Hathor
Stargate SG1 1x14 Singularity
Stargate SG1 1x15 The Cor AI
Stargate SG1 1x16 Enigma
Stargate SG1 1x17 Solitudes
Stargate SG1 1x18 Tin Man
Stargate SG1 1x19 There but for the Grace of God
Stargate SG1 1x20 Politics
Stargate SG1 1x21 Within the Serpents Grasp
Stargate SG1 2x01 The serpents lair
Stargate SG1 2x02 In the line of duty
Stargate SG1 2x03 Prisoners
Stargate SG1 2x04 The gamekeeper
Stargate SG1 2x05 Need
Stargate SG1 2x06 Thors chariot
Stargate SG1 2x07 Message in a bottle
Stargate SG1 2x08 Family
Stargate SG1 2x09 Secrets
Stargate SG1 2x10 Bane
Stargate SG1 2x11 The tokra part 1
Stargate SG1 2x12 The tokra part 2
Stargate SG1 2x13 Spirits
Stargate SG1 2x14 Touchstone
Stargate SG1 2x15 The fifth race
Stargate SG1 2x16 A matter of time
Stargate SG1 2x17 Holiday
Stargate SG1 2x18 Serpents song
Stargate SG1 2x19 One false step
Stargate SG1 2x20 Show and tell
Stargate SG1 2x21 1969
Stargate SG1 3x01 Into The Fire II
Stargate SG1 3x02 Seth
Stargate SG1 3x03 Fair Game
Stargate SG1 3x04 Legacy
Stargate SG1 3x05 Learning Curve
Stargate SG1 3x06 Point Of View
Stargate SG1 3x07 Deadman Switch
Stargate SG1 3x08 Demons
Stargate SG1 3x09 Rules Of Engagement
Stargate SG1 3x10 Forever In A Day
Stargate SG1 3x11 Past And Present
Stargate SG1 3x12 Jolinars Memories
Stargate SG1 3x13 The Devil You Know
Stargate SG1 3x14 Foothold
Stargate SG1 3x15 Pretense
Stargate SG1 3x16 Urgo
Stargate SG1 3x17 A Hundred Days
Stargate SG1 3x18 Shades Of Grey
Stargate SG1 3x19 New Ground
Stargate SG1 3x20 Maternal Instinct
Stargate SG1 3x21 Crystal Skull
Stargate SG1 3x22 Nemesis
Stargate SG1 4x01 Small Victories
Stargate SG1 4x02 The Other Side
Stargate SG1 4x03 Upgrades
Stargate SG1 4x04 Crossroads
Stargate SG1 4x05 Divide And Conquer
Stargate SG1 4x06 Window Of Opportunity
Stargate SG1 4x07 Watergate
Stargate SG1 4x08 The First Ones
Stargate SG1 4x09 Scorched Earth
Stargate SG1 4x10 Beneath The Surface
Stargate SG1 4x11 Point Of No Return
Stargate SG1 4x12 Tangent
Stargate SG1 4x13 The Curse
Stargate SG1 4x14 The Serpents Venom
Stargate SG1 4x15 Chain Reaction
Stargate SG1 4x16 2010
Stargate SG1 4x17 Absolute Power
Stargate SG1 4x18 The Light
Stargate SG1 4x19 Prodigy
Stargate SG1 4x20 Entity
Stargate SG1 4x21 Double Jeopardy
Stargate SG1 4x22 Exodus
Stargate SG1 5x01 Enemies
Stargate SG1 5x02 Threshold
Stargate SG1 5x03 Ascension
Stargate SG1 5x04 Fifth Man
Stargate SG1 5x05 Red Sky
Stargate SG1 5x06 Rite Of Passage
Stargate SG1 5x07 Beast Of Burden
Stargate SG1 5x08 The Tomb
Stargate SG1 5x09 Between Two Fires
Stargate SG1 5x10 2001
Stargate SG1 5x11 Desperate Measures
Stargate SG1 5x12 Wormhole X-Treme
Stargate SG1 5x13 Proving Ground
Stargate SG1 5x14 48 Hours
Stargate SG1 5x15 Summit
Stargate SG1 5x16 Last Stand
Stargate SG1 5x17 Failsafe
Stargate SG1 5x18 The Warrior
Stargate SG1 5x19 Menace
Stargate SG1 5x20 The Sentinel
Stargate SG1 5x21 Meridian
Stargate SG1 5x22 Revelations
Stargate SG1 6x01 Redemption Part 1
Stargate SG1 6x02 Redemption Part 2
Stargate SG1 6x03 Descent
Stargate SG1 6x04 Frozen
Stargate SG1 6x05 Nightwalkers
Stargate SG1 6x06 Abyss
Stargate SG1 6x07 Shadow Play
Stargate SG1 6x08 The Other Guys
Stargate SG1 6x09 Allegiance
Stargate SG1 6x10 Cure
Stargate SG1 6x11 Prometheus
Stargate SG1 6x12 Unnatural Selection
Stargate SG1 6x13 Sight Unseen
Stargate SG1 6x14 Smoke n Mirrors
Stargate SG1 6x15 Paradise Lost
Stargate SG1 6x16 Metamorphosis
Stargate SG1 6x17 Disclosure
Stargate SG1 6x18 Forsaken
Stargate SG1 6x19 The Changeling
Stargate SG1 6x20 Memento
Stargate SG1 6x21 Prophecy
Stargate SG1 6x22 Full Circle
Stargate SG1 7x01 Fallen
Stargate SG1 7x02 Homecoming
Stargate SG1 7x03 Fragile Balance
Stargate SG1 7x04 Orpheus
Stargate SG1 7x05 Revisions
Stargate SG1 7x06 Lifeboat
Stargate SG1 7x07 Enemy Mine
Stargate SG1 7x08 Space Race
Stargate SG1 7x09 Avenger 2 0
Stargate SG1 7x10 Birthright
Stargate SG1 7x10 Heroes II
Stargate SG1 7x11 Evolution I
Stargate SG1 7x12 Evolution II
Stargate SG1 7x13 Grace
Stargate SG1 7x14 Fallout
Stargate SG1 7x15 Chimera
Stargate SG1 7x16 Death Knell
Stargate SG1 7x17 Heroes I
Stargate SG1 7x19 Resurrection
Stargate SG1 7x20 Inauguration
Stargate SG1 7x21-22 The Lost City I n II
Starship Troopers (Special Edition)
Starship Troopers 2
Story Of A Kiss
Strange aventure de Docteur Molyneux
Street Of Love And Hope (Nagisa Oshima 1959)
Street of shame (Akasen chitai)
Streetcar Named Desire A
Summer Tale A 2000
Sunday Lunch (2003)
Super 8 Stories
Superman IV - The Quest for Peace
Surviving the Game
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD1
Swedish Love Story A (1970) CD2
Sweetest Thing The (Unrated Version)
Swordsman III - The East is Red
Sylvester - Canned Feud (1951)
Sylvester - Speedy Gonzales (1955)
Sylvester and Elmer - Kit for Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Porky - Scaredy Cat (1948)
Sylvester and Tweety - Canary Row (1950)
Sylvester and Tweety - Putty Tat Trouble (1951)
Sylvester and Tweety - Tweetys SOS (1951)